: Out of the 2 aram games i played on my smurf, I found 8 bots out of the 20 players
Weak, on my smurf I just played a game that had 7/10 bots, the enemy team had 5 bots. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=APNocturneOnly check the twisted Fate ARAM game that got "remade"
: Spectate TFT
So instead of 8 people staring at a screen doing nothing for 80% of the game save staring at clunky AI fight you can have even more people staring at a screen looking at clunky AI fight but for 100% of the time.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: Can we please have a new champion that isn't a human(or a cat)?
Ludicrum (EUW)
: Badluck prematching with toxic peoples.. how do you guys go around it?
Mute all solves all problems. For me it let's me focus and know who I can and can't gank so I don't get spam pinged for assistance 20 times in 1 minute 4 minutes into the game.
Moody P (NA)
: How is Kennen not a t1 VGU candidate
I think I found out why my posts get downvoted regarding Nocturne after reading some of these comments. Most of you have no clue how weak Nocturne is. He is countered by nearly every meta champion being played, he has no dash or escape outside of his ult (if you engage and don't one shot the enemy team, you get onr shot instead). His ult is considered a dash, so if there's skill shots flying around a fight and you ult in you could get killed in mid flight. Not only that, but you know where he's going to end up, buy a stopwatch, use it when he ults you, and he's ruined for that fight. Any champion that can get out of range of his E tether beats him as well. He has no choice but to build one shot because he's useless with any other build path.
Comentários de Rioters
DeusVult (NA)
: Seeing the quality of all the most recent skins makes me sad for the champs that I play
You and me both buddy, the Elderwood Nocturne skin is still subpar because they are limited by the champions model, but the Chromas released with a visual bug that still hasn't been fixed. The best part is that it is only present on Nocturne.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: What do you do in SOLOQ when u get counter jungled and you team refuses to ward and help?
You just keep playing the game and mute everyone, because regardless if they ignore you or not, it's always your fault if you lose. At least that's how I feel as a Jungle main, I get trash talked whether I do good or bad. I feel like I have to babysit some of my lanes and if I leave they immediately start to ping for assistance.
: Legendaries that don't deserve to be legengdaries
Eternum Nocturne is no longer the quality of a legendary skin, Elderwood has far more effects and is much cleaner. I feel like skin prices should be reduced for older skins as they realize they are no longer worth the quality that they once had. I already owned that though, so I got demonblade tryndamere.
Comentários de Rioters
: Real concern about Spellshield from a 1mil+ mastery Nocturne player
As a fellow Nocturne main, I have had the same concerns for such a long time. Nocturne's spell shield is no longer as strong as it once was, and his kit is undoutebly lacking in all aspects compared to current champions.
Sydney26 (EUW)
: If u were Riot what would u have done for Preseason ???
: Pantheon was step in the right artistic direction Volibear is not!
That's also concept art, I don't know if you're really in the right to flip out before you see the new skills he might have and their animations and movements.
Kai Guy (NA)
: OTP's are weaker players then their peers
Honestly, I'm stuck because I one tricked such a trash tier champion. Once I got to to the level where people knew how to counter me, and where the meta picks ALL countered Nocturne, it started to get real rough. I can't first pick in any game, an target ban ruins the game for my team sometimes, and other time dying once means I lose due to his terrible kit. One tricking a champion is a good method if you want to pull yourself out of low elo Iron-Plat, but once you get into Diamond it becomes vital that you learn other champions, or that you at least one trick a champion with actual mechanics that you can play around.
: The New Fiddlesticks Design
Meanwhile {{champion:56}} , the literal embodiment of fear and evil looks like a teletubby
Comentários de Rioters
UniSect (NA)
: I wish muting someone makes you not see their interactions.
Yeah can they also disable seeing champions? God when I play Lucian and see a Thresh I start getting so upset I can't play league anymore. Only Lucian players understand don't @ me, Riot needs to implement champion muting ASAP or this game gets a 1 star.
Papalug (NA)
: I have been falsely Permabanned
I like how you're getting banned for being reported d by not even the player getting flamed. What you said is hardly considered flaming by NA standards... I do think it's hilarious that you got permabanned for typing too much, while the Ivern mid lane who had me on his Int list and went teleport smite and followed me taking all of my jungle camps didn't get banned. I guess the main difference is he didn't get say anything the entire game. He even banned my one trick that I hovered over. I don't think you are deserving of a ban.
: overwatch tried this and everyone reported this widowmaker player for how good she was at her champion, and she never got in game anymore, even though she wasn't a cheater. they had to change their report system after obviously
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pvQ2y3J8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-06T03:44:47.329+0000) > > overwatch tried this and everyone reported this widowmaker player for how good she was at her champion, and she never got in game anymore, even though she wasn't a cheater. they had to change their report system after obviously ahh gotcha, didn't think about that flaw lol
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Qd0znjFH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-30T16:40:21.170+0000) > > Kled is very easy to beat though. Don't fight him top lane, you'll always lose trades if he grabs you. Every time he does that just walk away and kite if you can, because you'll lose the trade immediately if you dont. This typically results in top lanes dying for FB, which I see very frequently. But if you fight him once his grab is on cd you can do plenty of damage. But before that, you should be constantly poking him down from a distance if possible. You'd think Nocturne would have it rough but Kled is easy to beat. Nocturne does well into any champ that relies on landing one single skill. But even then if Kled rushes even a bit of armor Nocturne stands no chance by mid to late game. Picking nocturne top is cutting the nose to spite the face. You've just denied your team a frontline like the same assholes who pick ranged top. And then the enemy team can freely dive your ADC and mages without much resistance unless your jungler and supp both picked CC tank champs.
Calm down, you don't understand itemization. You rush botrk and get cloth armor on first back, and you beat him all the way through late game. Nocturne is a very good front line, I just suicide into the enemy team to allow my team to get fed and scale later in the game, and I target the people in the back and pull focus to me. Sounds like you've had bad Nocturne's on your team. Knowing how to build Nocturne so he can front line and deal good damage is key. Check my match history.
Manxxom (NA)
: At first, I feared to fight yasuo mains.
Kled is very easy to beat though. Don't fight him top lane, you'll always lose trades if he grabs you. Every time he does that just walk away and kite if you can, because you'll lose the trade immediately if you dont. This typically results in top lanes dying for FB, which I see very frequently. But if you fight him once his grab is on cd you can do plenty of damage. But before that, you should be constantly poking him down from a distance if possible. You'd think Nocturne would have it rough but Kled is easy to beat.
: We needed this ever since the Demacian Silverwings were invented.
I spam emote the demacian silverwing, forgive me, but it is beautiful.
: How exactly do you program a drag and drop bot? From what I've seen the only things these bots are capable of doing is clicking and pressing keys. They wouldn't be able to drag and drop units for positioning, that would be a dead giveaway for them, though that's considering a bot for this mode could even be made.
It is not hard to create a script to run TFT automatically. Would you lose most games? Yes, but you it would be very hard to detect a bot. There's a scripting program called sikuli for example, that allows you to select specific areas for your mouse to click on your display. Since it requires your monitor to be on and utilizes your mouse, it's undetectable unless someone was watching you for a while. I'd also like to add, that while TFT has league characters, it is arguably a different game, and I feel if it is going to stay in the normal league launcher, it should have a separate leveling system apart from the MOBA.
bCnUpton (EUW)
: So I made the mistake of playing top lane today.
I used to main top lane Ezreal in season 5, I since moved to maining jungle because it allows me to have more control over my lanes and the course of the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLl2yayk,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-27T18:38:27.257+0000) > > This isn't PBE though, I'm talking about current Shaco and the past changes that led to him being useless. The buffs on the PBE are very good for him and much needed. > > Have you ever tried playing shaco without ignite? You would do almost no damage and lose every fight. Sometimes you would still lose every fight even with ignite, because Shaco just does not have any damage. His current E does a weak basic attacks worth of damage, and everything had was gutted. > > Changes on the PBE will make AP Shaco viable once more, and even bring some power back to AD shaco to the point where ignite might not be wholly necessary for him to be playable. If you really think those buffs make him broken, I'm sorry, but you're wrong. His kit is far from overtuned, and of course an ability that slows should do more than 100 damage to an enemy. His boxes doing AOE is huge QOL for his jungle clear and for teamfights. He is at 51% wr now and needs no buffs and they are buffing every ability on his kit. Please explain how that will be anything less than pick ban anywhere outside of pro
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLl2yayk,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-27T21:59:40.613+0000) > > He is at 51% wr now and needs no buffs and they are buffing every ability on his kit. Please explain how that will be anything less than pick ban anywhere outside of pro People would rather call for an already trash champion that is finally getting some power to br turned back into trash rather than learn how to counter said champion. Win rates, especially with a champion that just received major changes are going to be inaccurate for the first few weeks until people are accustomed to playing and countering them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLl2yayk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-27T16:45:20.935+0000) > > Hello, Diamond player here. While I cannot comment on those champions, as I never really played them, they have been nerfed to the current level of Shaco. Shack needs ignite to even be relevant in the game. The other champs that have been gutted can't safely take ignite and do well. > > Most of my posts on here regarding balance does get mass downvoted though, so maybe I have the brain of an Iron. Uhhhhhh look at the pbe my dood. Massive Shaco buffs for literally every ability and passive. He'll be beyond broken if they go through with that
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLl2yayk,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-27T18:07:45.080+0000) > > Uhhhhhh look at the pbe my dood. Massive Shaco buffs for literally every ability and passive. He'll be beyond broken if they go through with that This isn't PBE though, I'm talking about current Shaco and the past changes that led to him being useless. The buffs on the PBE are very good for him and much needed. Have you ever tried playing shaco without ignite? You would do almost no damage and lose every fight. Sometimes you would still lose every fight even with ignite, because Shaco just does not have any damage. His current E does a weak basic attacks worth of damage, and everything had was gutted. Changes on the PBE will make AP Shaco viable once more, and even bring some power back to AD shaco to the point where ignite might not be wholly necessary for him to be playable. If you really think those buffs make him broken, I'm sorry, but you're wrong. His kit is far from overtuned, and of course an ability that slows should do more than 100 damage to an enemy. His boxes doing AOE is huge QOL for his jungle clear and for teamfights.
: Because "champ mains" actually suck at the champion. They can't even play the champion remotely to it's potential and then complain when it gets nerfed because people with hands can actually pilot the champion. Yeah, it's Riot fault that you're bad. You can't ask Diamond+ players on boards - because they don't come here. Brainlet community
> [{quoted}](name=WashyMoney,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLl2yayk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T23:34:38.482+0000) > > Because "champ mains" actually suck at the champion. They can't even play the champion remotely to it's potential and then complain when it gets nerfed because people with hands can actually pilot the champion. Yeah, it's Riot fault that you're bad. > > You can't ask Diamond+ players on boards - because they don't come here. Brainlet community Hello, Diamond player here. While I cannot comment on those champions, as I never really played them, they have been nerfed to the current level of Shaco. Shack needs ignite to even be relevant in the game. The other champs that have been gutted can't safely take ignite and do well. Most of my posts on here regarding balance does get mass downvoted though, so maybe I have the brain of an Iron.
: I reported an account for getting Elo Boosted by support ticket, really clear case Jhin main account, has Jhin in the name, Silver 4, takes flash on F 250 games of Jhin, 52% w/r Suddenly he takes flash on D and has a 90% w/r Kha'Zix, his rank rockets to gold 4 in a day The account is still playing today
: Just tuning in to draw attention on the fact that...
I don't know, Ashe is more of a support champion. Immobility is the death of any champion, and if you can lock her down she's useless. Games I play against Ashe players are usually free.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T09:17:28.289+0000) > > Incorrect, a full build Camille with tri force hydra death dance g.a and two more items did this much. In that case I don't understand how the damage calculation for her Q works.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T09:25:45.561+0000) > > In that case I don't understand how the damage calculation for her Q works. It does a % of her AD long with her current AD as bonus damage, but the second hit doubles that bonus and converts the damage to true damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-25T08:48:51.783+0000) > > wait wait. while overloaded, 1.1k in one hit? how??? unless she has an ie trinity crit Her Q enhanced attacks cannot crit, so for her to deal 1100 true damage with a single Q she'd need 1375 ad. Edit: I didn't understand her Q damage calculation. This is wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T09:06:39.847+0000) > > Her Q enhanced attacks cannot crit, so for her to deal 1100 true damage with a single Q she'd need 1375 ad. Incorrect, a full build Camille with tri force hydra death dance g.a and two more items did this much.
: It's an autoattack modifier, right? Try something like Jax E or Teemo Q.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-25T08:53:51.621+0000) > > It's an autoattack modifier, right? Try something like Jax E or Teemo Q. I only play Nocturne
Comentários de Rioters
: Why does Yasuo still have a 51% ban rate?
I would wager some of the ban % is due to people banning them so no one on their team picks it. People all know of the 0/10 Yasuo powerspike.
: https://support.relay.edu/hc/en-us/article_attachments/206862347/ss_1.png that works too and it requires no installation. just press it, then open windows paint and click on the button marked "paste" and save it as whatever you want. there! done!
Lightshot allows you to select a specific portion of your display instead of screenshotting the entire display. And you can save it directly from there. So please, now show me a screenshot of cropping something in paint and clicking save as, as if people don't already know about that. Lightshot is much faster.
Comentários de Rioters
: not so easy to do...at least for me. It's not like i 'm alwats ready for a screenshot when i play you know xD I would be too slow :/
Look into something called Lightshot, it let's you take a screenshot of anything on your monitor and you drag and drop to highlight the area, really easy to use and takes 1 button press.
Comentários de Rioters
: um, not actually. eternals tracks champion specific stats, the old stats page just tracked league specific stats. how many kills i've made on a champion is different to how many kills i've gotten using a specific ability on a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYQN7Kip,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:32:02.570+0000) > > um, not actually. > eternals tracks champion specific stats, the old stats page just tracked league specific stats. > how many kills i've made on a champion is different to how many kills i've gotten using a specific ability on a champion. I'm fairly certain in a game as old as this, Riot has variables tracking everything that occurs within the game to collect data on a wide array of items. These usually exist in every game, they are just making them visible to other players with a visual queue. Though they are showing variables that aren't the basic ones we would have seen, this should be a free thing for everyone if they are implementing it.
Jøkèr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p9Ao0FH9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-20T08:52:59.578+0000) > > Promotion games by design are meant to force people to stay in whatever rank they are currently in. If you think about it logically, whether you want to believe it or not, Riot intends for each player to have an about 50% win rate. Of course, many people are above this, and many are also below this. But it generally averages out. In order to enter a normal promotion from say Gold 4 to Gold 3, you need to win the games up to getting into your promo's, and then you need to win 2/3 games. The game requires you to have a 75% win rate in your next 4 games in order to promote. (I say 3/4, because you need to win the first game to get into your promo's). This honestly makes a series seem slightly better, as you can win 3/5 to promote, and the 1 to get in is 4/6, or ~66%. Riot's ranking system by design is forced to keep people with average, below average, and unlucky streaks from being able to promote. Ok. I understand the logic behind it. However, in a game that: 1. frequently ends at 15-20 minutes 2. has so much damage that deleting champions is just normal 3. have you deal with 9 other players that are essentially each a copy of jekyll and hyde (sometimes just hyde) 4. just in general has a litany of dumbass bullshit that can frustrate players up to no end I just think that a lot of players can decompress and actually have fun in rAnKeD gAmEs if promos werent available. At the end of the day, you come home from school/work, you decide to chillax and play some rank games. You win some and lose some, but you promote to a new tier feel good about yourself and move on to do other stuff until your next session. What's wrong with having that? I honestly wouldnt mind if they took away the ability to earn victorious skins if it meant having this.
I honestly don't like promos, I was just pointing out the stupid system and explaining it. Not sure why I got downvoted.
Jøkèr (NA)
: Get rid of promo games.
Promotion games by design are meant to force people to stay in whatever rank they are currently in. If you think about it logically, whether you want to believe it or not, Riot intends for each player to have an about 50% win rate. Of course, many people are above this, and many are also below this. But it generally averages out. In order to enter a normal promotion from say Gold 4 to Gold 3, you need to win the games up to getting into your promo's, and then you need to win 2/3 games. The game requires you to have a 75% win rate in your next 4 games in order to promote. (I say 3/4, because you need to win the first game to get into your promo's). This honestly makes a series seem slightly better, as you can win 3/5 to promote, and the 1 to get in is 4/6, or ~66%. Riot's ranking system by design is forced to keep people with average, below average, and unlucky streaks from being able to promote.
: This actually proves nothing. So what its one game our of thousands! Yes noc can be played top effectively and its really annoying into some match ups. Again this actually proves nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JzExlnEX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T05:11:11.503+0000) > > This actually proves nothing. So what its one game our of thousands! Yes noc can be played top effectively and its really annoying into some match ups. Again this actually proves nothing. I play Nocturne top lane perfectly fine, in fact I won lane, I don't know what you're talking about...
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Azir ate my ASS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7odXPPoU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-09T11:56:39.692+0000) > > {{champion:122}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3211}} now she does 0 damage to you GG Ah yes and at the same time my damage starts healing the enemy team, the enemy adc melts me in 4 hits, I have 0 cdr and no extra mana/attackspeed/movespeed etc I get from trinity components. I dont mind starting defensive items but starting spectres cowl on a bruiser is an insta ff
The enemy ADC will not melt you in 4 hits. That is literally the items you should buy to counter her by 7-8 minutes. The ADC on the other team hopefully shouldn't be top lane already.
BigFBear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7yxjqJAs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T09:53:46.077+0000) > > Hahahahaha > > Imagine bragging about Diamond in a game mode of luck. Go try to reach Diamond if it's just luck. Spoiler: it's not.
Hey buddy, I'm Diamond, I'm here to tell you that a lot of it is most definitely luck. There are people here that shouldn't be in Diamond, whether they just can't climb, or don't deserve it.
Thorogon (NA)
: Same issue for elderwood nocturne, the smoke coming out of his head is purple in game for every chroma while it matches the overall color scheme in the store picture.
Holy smokes, I've been playing with them all week, I honestly like the smoke being purple though, it adds some nice color contrast to the skin instead of it just being all one color. But this is really bad to be honest, It's false advertisement.
: losing lp for dodging in ranked shouldn't be a thing
I think maybe doing a similar form of a "votekick" could be useful. Allowing a team to be able to vote to requeue if 3/5 of the people vote yes. Data could be collected by having the first person to vote to requeue select an option such as: "troll pick", "need to leave and cannot play the game", "uncomfortable with the players/pregame toxicity", "other:explain", and if 3 people vote yes to it you will be requeued. I say 3 so that duos can't force vote no. I feel like this could help, and to prevent the abuse of the system. Players could do something similar to a tribunal system to decide whether they felt the requeue was valid or not, and if a requeue is given enough votes saying the system was abused, a Riot employee can view the case. If enough invalid requeues are given, they can be blocked from attempting to start a requeue vote. Of course this wouldn't be an available option in flex, but I feel it could make a big difference in solo/duo.
Kronborg4 (EUW)
: How to stop a team from feeding?
You can't stop someone that wants to feed. People who feed also tend to be toxic, and throw the blame on someone else. I'm a jungle main so I deal with flamers frequently. I had an ekko who started complaining and spam pinging me 6 minutes into the game because I was "ignoring" their lane. At that point, they had already died twice against a Zed, which means he was in a rough position. Granted, in those 6 minutes I did tank top twice and killed both times. But to flamers a kill for the team means nothing if the kill isn't on their kda ratio. Later on, the ekko is 0/9 and he gets completely caught out because he over extended, I said "was that my fault too?" And he said bye and quit the game. I thought it was hilarious. Unfortunately I did lose that game, he had fed their team too much at that point. When someone starts to flame and int, whether intentional or not, I stop ganking their lane and ignore their existence for the rest of the game. I usually just let them do their own stuff. Focus on yourself and the rest of the team, and not the feeder. There is no way to stop a feeder, but you can do some things to take advantage of them and use them to give you a chance at winning. For example, if someone is feeding constantly and the other team has a kd booster charging in to kill them again. Group your team in a nearby bush and wait for the enemy to show up to stop the "split push". Then jump on them and catch them off guard. These things of course involve the rest of your team playing with you. Lately, most of my teams listen to my calls, likely because I'm a jungle main and typically know what I'm doing.
Exibir mais

Nøctμrne

Nível 168 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão