CurS1VE (NA)
: {{champion:350}} ? What's your thoughts on that dog shit champ?
Liliari (NA)
: Pulsefire Thresh head repaint
Um.....isn't the point to be this creepy looking Terminator-esque robot? I think the fact that you're uncomfortable with it means Riot did their job as far as the splash is concerned.
: What's one thing that Riot did right or you like?
Champs (for various reason) - {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:33}} Game modes - Invasion, Ascension, Hexakill & Nexus Blitz Skins/skin themes - Solar Eclipse Leo, Star Guardian Lux, Poppy & Syndra, Mafia Braum, Astro Naut, Meowrick Music - A lot. Nami's theme, Braum's, Diana's, URF's, Taliyah's, Ekko's theme (specifically the remix), Xay & Rak's, Tales from the Rift, Curse of the Sad Mummy, Irelia's, Jhin's. Art - Most of the art Riot produced in general. These are just some of them.
: Pretty much all yordle champions are flying under the radar with low playrates, because they have no real appeal. They sound weird, look weird, have weird personalities. They just aren't really fit for this game. I'm glad there are no yordle junglers, riot actually knows their playerbase pretty well. They remind me of gnomes in WoW, no one wants to play them, even if they are the best mage class no one would sacrifice their pride to be one.
Say whatever makes you happy buddy. Whatever makes you happy. {{sticker:poppy-wink}} {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: No one likes yordles, they arent worth a lore update, and I hope a new yordle champion never gets released.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=V6xFnkQr,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-06T15:41:07.959+0000) > > I don't like yordles. Fixed that for you, mate.
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorex,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fbKTcb9g,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T16:42:17.166+0000) > > The shame the enemy team feels for losing to a Ryze. To be completely fair, and jokes aside, a ryze in good hands is a monster.
Example: Most pro players on {{champion:13}}.
Chirsp (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=k8AaqynK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T16:01:08.398+0000) > > Meanwhile, Bandle City has not recieved a single event since the release of LULU. Every single story related to champs from Bandle has been focused on something that is not the City. The only relevant information that we have about the city is that Yordles use portals, that is it. > > But that is okay... we need more information about Shurima, because the lore of Ezreal, Pantheon, the Darkins and a whole event is not enough. Nobody cares about the yordles
> [{quoted}](name=Chirsp,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=k8AaqynK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-03T01:35:11.236+0000) > > I don't care about the yordles. Fix that for you mate.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Kayle was never male {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Op must be from some sort of alternate parallel universe where Kayle was a dude.
: Was hoping for IG Xayah if they won again...
Watch Xayah get pick for the World's skin & not Rakan. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Counterpoint: Shurima and Demacia are two of only three regions to have any kind of story progression. Noxus, Ionia, Piltover, Zaun, Targon, the Shadow Isles and even the Freljord have yet to have ANY kind of story progression for the region. Hell, Bandle City hasn't even had its *current* lore state fully established. Now, we've had a lot of INDIVIDUAL stories advance; Lucian just got Senna out of Thresh's lantern, for example. Yasuo was found innocent while Riven was found guilty of killing his elder (and apparently the events of Awaken are canon, so she's been captured and brought to Noxus for some reason), Syndra brought her castle into the sky, Ahri visited a garden of memory-eating flowers. Etc. etc. But as far as regions go? I mean... Mostly we've been either getting backstory (see the Ashe comic) or getting their current state established.
*cough* *cough* Bilgewater *cough* *cough*
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=k8AaqynK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:25:35.135+0000) > > It has more lore than Bandle City for sure. Well, that's not Shurima's fault. By that logic nothing should ever advance because Bandle never gets any lore because Riot has a (understandbly) hard time integrating Bandle City into the world of Runeterra while making it a cool thing that doesn't screw over all its champions lore.
They also need to give BC some sort of plot thread or stoyline that impacts a number of BC's champs like all the other regions to give the faction a little more depth. Right now, hell since it's inception, BC was just goofy Yordle town with nothing really going on there that affects the region.
: didn't we get a bunch of shurima lore with the darkin? and a little with ezreal though it's more about zaun and shurima's shared history i suppose.
That's more history than story progression though. Yes, Shurima has be featured in the backstories of a number of recent champs & updates. Though none of those champs specifically Shurima & NONE of them move the CURRENT stories of Shurima FORWARD. What the OP is asking for is the progression of Shurima's CURRENT storylines & the stories of the CURRENT Shurima champs. {{champion:268}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:33}} Shurima being featured a lot doesn't equal story progression. It's just more history/lore/backstory of the region.
: > [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iRd5A9zk,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-01T06:10:47.936+0000) > > Yes, One already in lore but not featured in Legends of Runeterra. > > That's Shurima, Ixtal, the Void, Bilgewater & Bandle City. and Targon. But like I said if your Region is already in the game just pretend it isn't and pick the champs you would want anyways. That way Piltover and Zaun could be separate and you know maybe not have Teemo in it...
: what do you mean faction? make up one or use one already in lore?
Yes, One already in lore but not featured in Legends of Runeterra. That's Shurima, Ixtal, the Void, Bilgewater & Bandle City.
Bârd (NA)
: So you needed a DJ skin for True Damage...
Riot: "Sorry, mate. Attractive human champs for this skinline only. We gotta make that bank."
: Ashe the Forgotten Support ADC.
To be fair, Support Ashe is more of an Off Meta thing than anything. It wasn't something she was made for (Mainly because Support wasn't a thing back then) nor was she balanced around it. Riot & most the community sees Ashe as a Markswoman with plenty of utilities. She can support, even today. In the world with all of these {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:143}} "supports" who are just CC-ing & poking people down despite lacking any protective abilities (besides Lux), she would fit right in. But it's not really people's go to thing, even for off meta Supports or "Supports". In fact, I assume most players don't know it's a thing & would just consider the Support Ashe trolling. Senna, on the other hand, is BUILT from the ground up as a Support Markswoman with Support being her intend & primary role. Riot even said they would balance around support 1st & foremost. Riot made damn sure that the whole Community know that this is a Support. Players aren't gonna be like "Support Senna? Are they trolling?" If they are, then that's on those players. Is Support Ashe really forgotten? Or is it more the case that it is a very minor thing that was never noticed by much of the community in the 1st place? ______________________ As for Senna's balance, can we wait until she is live before we say anything? Let's not rely on the "On paper" explanation or some clickbait PBE video on Youtube. Even when she is live, we won't know for sure for the 1st few weeks because people will be learn how to play as, with & against her while dealing with people banning her because they think she's OP or, Yuumi's case, thinks she's trash & will lose them the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xFpQGsWP,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-31T01:54:25.843+0000) > > Has nothing to do with this conversation but okay. > > Making a new VO is harder than writing a story. I don't think I can dumb it down any more than that, so if you still can't understand the facts, then idk what to tell you. It has everything to do. Riot updates champion voice lines for the champions they are interested in. Lux has gotten her voicelines updated twice if i recall correctly, Ezreal got a voice update as well AND THERE WAS NO LORE EVENT INVOLVING HIM. Ashe as well. If you actually think it has anything to do with difficulty then you are brainwashed. It has to do with interest, and Riot doesn't care about every champion equally.
"Hurr durr you disagree with my totally superior opinion, so you clearly must be brainwashed." Very mature, mate. Very mature.
Destaice (NA)
: Why isn't Vayne, the most iconic champion for true damage, not a part of "True Damage"
I think you guy are taking "True Damage" a little too literally. How many members of Pentakill are commonly associated with pentakills? K/DA...well that's a broad term that apply to every champ. It doesn't specifically apply to Eve, Ahri, Kai or Akali. I get it. People don't like the champ choice for this True Damage skinline or Riot continued favoritisms of popular champs. But using the name as a point of complaining about the champ selection is a wee bit much. They're probably called True Damage because they like the name or something. Maybe some abstract meaning to True Damage that represents something else. The Beatles aren't actually Beetles & their songs aren't about bugs. I doubt they're called True Damage to represent in game mechanics & gameplay.
: After his VGU, Mordekaiser no longer has ties to the Shadow Isles. If you have a moment, you can check out his new bio [here](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/mordekaiser/)! I've updated his VO tags so Shadow Isles lines will no longer play for him, as a bug fix for Senna (thanks, Skin Spotlights {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} ). As for Noxus, his empire was there _before_ Noxus. So a lot of lines about modern Noxus/Noxians wouldn't really make sense for him. To make it easier to write Noxus lines in the future, he'll have to go without that tag for VO, though I will note he _ is_ labeled as a Noxian champ on Universe. Hope that all makes sense! Sorry we keep accidentally shipping old canon. Correcting VO tags is on our pre-launch checklist moving forward.
In other words, Morde is currently not tied to Noxus OR Shadow Isles. But he does have history with those region.
: That's cause its a lot harder to change in-game interactions than it is lore interactions. Lore interactions don't need voice actors that have to be auditioned, scheduled, tested, scrapped(if internal testing doesn't like them, see MF's scrapped voice update), and either redone and tested again or trashed indefinitely. With the lore, you can just write it and go, changing whatever you want with little to no work required to bring it to life. I'm sure they want to bring the lore into the game more with VO updates and such. Its just a pain in the ass to do that constantly.
Let's not forget whatever they do in English, they have to do multiple times for all the other languages League is played in around the world.
KazKaz (OCE)
: It wasn't like this when it first came out, and for the 2 weeks that followed.
Yeah, but once people realized what the best champs were in URF, most people just played the URF Meta. The same champs showed up in most games. And EVERY single time URF was brought back, people always bring back the URF Meta. **EVERY TIME**. Eventually Riot added bans to chill the URF meta so we don't have to see the same champs EVERY game. Which eventually led to ARURF. Then, this awesome community cried for OG URF because they just wanted to go back to playing the URF meta. You're right OP, URF isn't bad. The Community just ruined it. Thing is that they ruined it YEARS ago.
Sukishoo (NA)
: True Damage Ekko (Voice Over)
>Does it fit him? Hmm not really feeling it. but some to me don't feel like they hit the mark. Their inflection is off so it sounds off I think we should consider that the Rapper voicing Ekko might not have much experience voicing a character. Just because someone can rap or sing, that doesn't mean they're a great voice actor. The VA here is more rapping or saying his lines (as if he's speaking for himself) than acting them out & becoming another character. And that's probably what they were trying to go for. It's not meant to be Ekko here, but it's [Insert name of Rapper here].
: Darius's pic fills me with a burning hatred and desire to see him get brutally murdered. Monster. (The artwork's great. But the picture screams NAZIS to me.) Love the Ashe and Yasuo pics in particular. Also, missing the Lux pic which is absolutely amazing.
What about the Noxus pic specifically screams Nazis? A military leader standing over an army as they march forward to conquer new territory. Buddy, that's not a Nazis exclusive thing.
: How about he gets a rework, awful to play against him with his point-and-click slow, and boring as hell to play as.
Forget rework, I would like to see a VU for the man. Model & Animation wise, he looks like he's from a different game. An update VO would be great too. How about we actually make him look & sound like he's from somewhere in Runeterra?
: 1) No, more serious. Although there's something inherently goofy about his kit and that is still there. 2) No, but they are scarier.
> [{quoted}](name=Kindlejack,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ilAO1nnd,comment-id=001b000b0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T04:15:15.516+0000) > > 1) No, more serious. Although there's something inherently goofy about his kit and that is still there. You heard it here 1st people. Surprise Party Fiddle is going to be serious. With all those balloon animals, party hats & noise makers, SP Fiddle will be very serious. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} _____________ I kid, I kid. I know you were likely talking about the base skin. Fiddle gotten a lot of goofy skins throughout the years. It's just funny imagining serious Fiddle with nothing but goofy skins. I imagine a number of them will be reimagined as more serious theme with the update (In before Bandito becomes an awesome High Noon skin). We all know Surprise Party is gonna keep it's goof nature.
: So can we get back scaling / late game / slower paced meta?
You make it sound like Riot made the game fast pace because it's what some players wanted & those players would be satisfied with the FPS. Maybe it's one reason, but there's another & likely bigger reason. Proplay. Isn't the main reason the game is more fast paced now because Riot want pro games to be more exciting? Unless the FPS game becomes Riot top dog in terms of Proplay, I don't see them slowing down the game's pace because people will still be watching LoL Esports.
: They said she is a wraith, but she chooses to appear in a human form so she doesn't scare people/freak out Lucian. And she likely turns into a wraith in game. I know you'll hate it no matter what explanation I give you, because that's just how you people work, but that's why she's human. Fucking deal with it.
You alright there, buddy? The 1st paragraph was fine & you could have stopped there. But then you had to go & make it personal with the 2nd by being all passive aggressive & somewhat hostile. Arakadia didn't say anything that would deserves such a response in the 1st place. No need to bring in the "You people" just because someone disagrees with you.
: What are your top three-to-five champion themes?
These are in no specific order because many themes are good, but also incomparable. They all have various different feels & tones where one is completely different from the other. What I want to listen to just depends on my mood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7MwJ5WGA_A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay_o-BGVhL4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5OA1Qv1N4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQZqVsaKWY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8cPDpXnQa0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zub8agQjrw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBJs2uqdQUs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTj4BzF6HV4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-_JxiLl0Xs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dngwUyqXXt8 There are many more great ones.
: Be Victorious - 2019 Ranked Rewards
You guys ever wish there was an option to pick a previous Victorious skin instead? You know, like trade the new one for an older one. I would gladly take Morg's over Aatrox. Not because I think Aatrox's is bad or something. I don't really care for Aatrox's because I don't play Aatrox. I rather have a Vic skin for a champ I'll actually play. Plus, if I really wanted a golden Aatrox skin, then I would go with Justicar.
: 4.20 was, hilariously, one of the most memetastic patches in the gane's history.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wzc6w9yN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:01:10.039+0000) > > 4.20 was, hilariously, one of the most memetastic patches in the gane's history. 420 Weedwick. Never forget.
: A quick recap about the upcoming Zed comic – what we know and what the can expect
Have they announced who the next comic series, after {{champion:238}}, will centered around?
: > [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iB8aepJb,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:59:47.253+0000) > > A female VA doesn't mean much though. Female VA are often called to voice boys/young males or guys with high pitch voices. Especially characters that are more whimsical in terms of character. Hell, doesn't Teemo have a Female voice actor? There is a diference between a Female voice actor trying to sound like a young female, and a female actor trying to sound like a Female. In this case, the voice of the yordle sounded like a female, not like a female trying to sound like a young male... at least to me.
Okay, just have take your word for it. Haven't played or even watched a game of LoR yet. So I wouldn't know myself.
: > [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iB8aepJb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-19T07:01:20.132+0000) > > Another note: Now it's hard to tell, but there doesn't seem to be any female Yordles here. At least, not ones that are visually similar to {{champion:117}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:18}}. Possibly the Samurai one with multiple tails, but you can never know these days. Why point this out? I don't know, just making an observation. This is weird... but after hearing the Ionian Yordle with tails... it seems like its a female, at least it has a female voice.
A female VA doesn't mean much though. Female VA are often called to voice boys/young males or guys with high pitch voices. Especially characters that are more whimsical in terms of character. Hell, doesn't Teemo have a Female voice actor?
d00mface (EUW)
: Lore Things You Want To See Added In LOR
I'll state this: The only reason I want these lore things added to LoR is for the high quality art of them. The art is my main interest in LoR. I don't about how these would work as cards or what decks they would go in. Also I don't know if any of these were already included. I'm just gonna assume they aren't because I would have seen posts about it by now. With that said..... _________ **Champs** {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:91}} **Locations** The Spirit Realm, Bandle City, Targon Prime (the Space Targon that the Aspects comes from), Mt. Targon in general, Shurima, Underwater civilizations like Nami's race, Ixtal (we all know the new faction could use the love) **NPC** I don't any specifics here. Just want to see various art of people from Runeterra. Whether it's warriors or normal citizens. Other Aspects, the actual Aspects (not the host), other Darkin, Spirits, Demons, more Vastayans who are visually like {{champion:62}} & {{champion:107}} (less human with animal parts & more straight up animal looking ones), other Void beasts, other Minotaurs. _______________ It don't have to necessarily be the things I listed, I just want more art.
: I gotta say, I was a bit disappointed with the champions they have chosen to represent Piltover and Zaun as well. We hae Jinx, that's great. Heimerdinger..... not really the first Piltovian coming to my mind, but fine. Token Ezreal.... And the weirdest thing of all: TEEMO?! Why the hell is Teemo in the Piltover deck? It doesn't make sense, they should have left him if they will make a Bandle City deck some day. He doesn't fit in these cities.... There are so many great champions they could have picked, like Urgot, Camille, Caitlyn, Singed.... And got god damn Teemo. ;__;
They must really, **really** wanted to include Teemo with LoR right off the bat. But they didn't want to wait till they made a Bandle City deck. Teemo is just one of those League poster champs, like {{champion:222}} & {{champion:157}}. They wanted to include as many poster champs as they could with the reveal of LoR. Regardless, I'm sure they fix this thing later. Putting Teemo in the BC deck when it comes.
: Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Anniversary Gifts Riot is giving us?
: DBZ explains why individual climbing and matchmaking is bad
"Elo levels are bullshit." - Bronze Vegeta playing Yasuo.
Terozu (NA)
: Isn't Fizz's subset extinct?
Just reread his lore to check. It says nothing about his subset being extinct. It was referring to a civilization of an entirely different race. In fact, the lore stated that Fizz was not one of them. Fizz is the only referred to as a "Yordle" in his lore. So it is possible there's more Yordles like him out there. Riot just gotta make use of this element.
: Lets talk about Yordles in LoR
The fact that they made a mecha T-Rex leads me to think one thing: T-Rexes (or some sort of Runeterra version of a T-Rex) are or were a thing on Runeterra? I know, I know. It's entirely possible that Heimer came up with the design on his own rather than based it on creatures in Runeterra. But the 8 yr old in me just thought it be cool if Dinosaurs were a thing in Runeterra. Another note: Now it's hard to tell, but there doesn't seem to be any female Yordles here. At least, not ones that are visually similar to {{champion:117}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:18}}. Possibly the Samurai one with multiple tails, but you can never know these days. Why point this out? I don't know, just making an observation. Wish we could see more of the amphibious Yordles that {{champion:105}} is classified as now. They could use LoR to show more of this subset of Yordles.
: Pantheon was step in the right artistic direction Volibear is not!
I wouldn't take this too serious. It's concept art, buddy. It's meant to show off a rough idea of what the direction they're taking Voli's design. It's not an 100% final look at Voli's design.It's to show us, the players, where they're taking Voli's design. That doesn't mean they got there yet. I'm sure they are going to go back & make proper adjustments. That's the point of concept art. Also, why the hell are you comparing the anatomical direction Pantheon to Voli anyway?????? Pantheon is a straight up human. Voli is an anthropomorphic demi-god in a fantasy universe that's based on a bear. Have you even seen what a bear looks like standing on it's feet??? https://jhalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/james-hager-grizzly-bear-ursus-arctos-horribilis-standing-in-the-snow-near-bozeman-montana-usa.jpg https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/012/734/762/large/alessandro-mastronardi-brownbear-main.jpg https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/brown-bear-ursus-arctos-standing-260nw-422982844.jpg Having the anatomical similarities of a human should not be what you want to do when design a character based on a Bear. Unless you're going the anthro route of characters having human bodies with animal faces.
: I don't mean the boobplate, I mean it looks like she lost her boobs entirely. For the record though I don't think there was anything wrong with it.
Well, when a girl wear a plate of armor over her chest, I would imagine the boobs wouldn't be seen. It's a plate of armor, not some skin tight latex suit or a bikini. Just like when a girl wears a big jacket or something. The boobs are still there, just hidden now. But I will give you this. It does look like they nerfed Lux's boob size quite a bit. Though one could probably argue that it was the boob plate that made her chest look big and her actual size has been smaller than we thought this whole time, at least for her base look. But I don't see the issue there either. It's Lux, not MF, Sona or Ahri. She don't really need prominent chest presences to be Lux. Both from a visual & storytelling standpoint.
: I think Riot teased a new Taliyah skin
Sorry, but Janna is right. It's base Tali. Zoom in close enough & you can see the similarities. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EG-W5H1WoAAbYEi?format=jpg Which freaking sucks btw. Would love her to be using a skin with everyone else in the pic.
: How come Project A isn't League-themed but rather an Apex Legends-ripoff?
Because Riot doesn't want to only make League games. It's pretty clear they wanna branch out & make non-League games. It's like saying Nintendo should only make Mario games.
: I thought about it during his development. I thought a lot about all the champions and regions! If Sylas was born there he'd probably be Swain's right hand man - an assassin/rogue like Katarina perhaps. Being able to trace magic helps you not only hunt targets but spot magical traps, see through illusions and circumvent protection. It's sad really. You are right also that a powerful nation that embraces magic would make a useful ally for a band of rogue mages unwittingly camping on a secret vault of worldstones. Alas being in a dungeon for his entire adult life Sylas probably knows very little of Noxus (and I believe the factions encountered each other late enough there might not be many records in old books he had access to), and would be immediately wary of any empire and their rhetoric. He's not exactly the trusting type. Swain would be all like 'In Noxus, strength is what decides who leads!' and Sylas would say 'And yet here I see at the top of the pile, a cripple who had to borrow his power...' Sylas' line about Noxus likely comes from a place or ignorance or at least indifference. I know it makes it confusing but I don't think you can always trust that our champions are speaking truthfully. Or with wisdom! Except Zoe. She has it all figured out.
>Sylas' line about Noxus likely comes from a place or ignorance or at least indifference. I know it makes it confusing but I don't think you can always trust that our champions are speaking truthfully. Or with wisdom! Except Zoe. She has it all figured out. Yeah, people often forget that the champ's VO comes from their own perspective of things & the champs aren't omniscient. Sometimes it's the champs' own biased opinion & other times it's just ignorance. It's not necessarily an indication of the writers' or lore team's view or plan.
: Count skins are the male bewitching {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: WORLDS SONG!
The song is alright I guess. I'm more miffed about the champ selection. Lissandra was good, but the double Ionian usage was ugh.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: ***
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/072/561/a7c.png
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Looks too much like Jevil from Deltarune. Good thing they didn't go with this unoriginal variant.
Jevil from Deltarune: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iaoAZr7j_ws/hqdefault.jpg In what fucking Universe do these 2 look even remotely similar??????? No seriously, explain the similarities. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} >Love it how people try to make other people look like idiots, this community You doing that to yourself mate. No need for other people to try.
: boards would lose their shit. any subreddit dedicated to something less popular would lose their shit. Cinematics themselves take alot of time and are quite expensive to make. All in all it would make more sense for riot to create cinematics to promote new releases/skinlines. Lore cinematics are very rare and will probably stay that way for a while sadly. The only one's we've gotten are ryze's, jinx' music video and i think the amumu one is lore based. That said they could pick up the whole "rough animation" thing they tried again like with darius and mf. No character in this game would function better to explore runeterra than runeterra's prodigal explorer obviously.
> All in all it would make more sense for riot to create cinematics to promote new releases/skinlines. Lore cinematics are very rare and will probably stay that way for a while sadly. The only one's we've gotten are ryze's, jinx' music video and i think the amumu one is lore based. \*cough* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNcSvKCOyA \*cough*
Telefax (NA)
: The story survey, more specialized feedback
>Cho'gaths sex change based on public perception of a skin (Gentleman cho'gath, previously cho was female) Since when the hell was Cho a female? 1962?
Exibir mais

N1C Jeddy017

Nível 196 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão