: > [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBnxdUYn,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:08:33.076+0000) > > Ever since the Pre-Season started everyone and I mean EVERYONE that I spoke to hates it. > > Even most LoL streamers on Twitch just can't take it anymore. You can tell how miserable they feel playing this shit. > > I wonder how much longer will Riot remain ignorant like this, I know they don't care but at this rate even the addicts will quit this game. Pre-season means they are trying out stuff, so I know most of the player base is totaly stupid and can't grasp this but, yeah they know it and are fine with it, that's pretty much the same thing every year and yet they are still earning tons of money. So, not only they know it, but they are used to it. So stop whinning and take 5 seconds to think before posting next time.
They said that last season. And the season before that. We all know how that turned out.
: Concerns about Top Lane Preseason Changes
From my observation, the new LoL has just become even more jungle oriented. You know the meme "blame the jungler"? Well guess what, it's no longer a meme. Scaling junglers are no longer viable because if you get shit on early it's over.
Laz1973 (NA)
: 9.23, Cloud Soul and Udyr
Inb4 his R counts as an ult
: What if we could have an optional program we could enable to regulate our chat
Community just needs to man the fk up. Weak mental don't win games in the first place.
Samus72 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0FTmTaE6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-19T05:27:07.877+0000) > > There are what you call "trades". As a solo laner, one of the best kinds of deaths you can have is to go 1 for 1 after turret diving the enemy with a huge wave crashed into their turret. Not only you get the equal 300g, you just lost him more 2 or 3 waves of minion exp and the wave is now reset with you having the upper hand to manage your wave however you want when you get back. Of course you'll have to consider the scaling but as a Yi/Trynd player, I consider a 1 for 1 always worth (except in situations where it fucks the minion wave) because I know I will outscale. I understand trades. And I've seen some dives where a player gets one out of three kills, doesn't kill the other two, but lowers the health of the last two so they have to hearth back. That's just one example of something I'd consider "worth." But I don't see that very often. More often, I see someone try to take on three people by themselves and just get ripped to shreds. Even worse is when the game hasn't hit the five minute mark yet. In those cases, I don't see the value. Now, we might win that game or we might not. But that player will still have double digit death numbers. Is that good or dumb?
> [{quoted}](name=Samus72,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0FTmTaE6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-19T05:41:11.346+0000) > > I understand trades. And I've seen some dives where a player gets one out of three kills, doesn't kill the other two, but lowers the health of the last two so they have to hearth back. That's just one example of something I'd consider "worth." But I don't see that very often. More often, I see someone try to take on three people by themselves and just get ripped to shreds. Even worse is when the game hasn't hit the five minute mark yet. In those cases, I don't see the value. > > Now, we might win that game or we might not. But that player will still have double digit death numbers. Is that good or dumb? If the double digit deaths came with double digit kills on a hard scaling hypercarry, it's still hella worth. More often than not, you hear the meme of the "0/10 Yasuo Powerspike" but it actually makes sense. It is that the game has lasted so long (to the point he accumulated his 10th death) that he's gotten his items from csing, and the early game champs have all fallen off relative to him which is where he picks up momentum and starts getting kills. It's not uncommon to see a 0/5 Yi end the game 19/12 or something, that's just how scaling works. So if you not just die, but get a kill while dying, it's still worth because the enemy is essentially shortening the fuse of the lategame time bomb which is your hypercarry.
Samus72 (NA)
: "The worst thing you can do in a MOBA is die."
There are what you call "trades". As a solo laner, one of the best kinds of deaths you can have is to go 1 for 1 after turret diving the enemy with a huge wave crashed into their turret. Not only you get the equal 300g, you just lost him more 2 or 3 waves of minion exp and the wave is now reset with you having the upper hand to manage your wave however you want when you get back. Of course you'll have to consider the scaling but as a Yi/Trynd player, I consider a 1 for 1 always worth (except in situations where it fucks the minion wave) because I know I will outscale.
: Complaining But It's Opposite Day
Delete Yorick. I don't like losing top inhibitor at 12 minutes
: Do you think champions like Renekton and Riven are bruisers with this definition?
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdNPzaEh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T15:07:58.607+0000) > > Do you think champions like Renekton and Riven are bruisers with this definition? Yes, although their meta builds currently are pretty much glass cannon. The survivability tends to be in their kit rather than items tho
Griseous (NA)
: Australian Friend On NA Server Low Ping [Advice Needed]
NA moved their servers a while back which increased the ping when accessed from OCE. I would even say it's not playable if you intend to perform (4fun is fine but you can't play high apm champs). I do notice some streamers playing overseas server though, maybe try VPN.
: > [{quoted}](name=Glass Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pYR2TyJn,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T20:36:16.670+0000) > > That's hypocrisy. > Your second sentence is my response to your first sentence. > If you grab Smite because you think your Jungle is bad, then > > "Stop looking at other people before taking a look at oneself." He looked at himself, realized he didn't need ignite / tp Then looked at the junglers he been getting and realized they all miss-smited 100 times in a row. No sane midlaner would take smite without a reason. But hey its bronze, being sane down there is near impossible
> [{quoted}](name=IllIllIlllllll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pYR2TyJn,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T20:38:47.962+0000) > > He looked at himself, realized he didn't need ignite / tp > > Then looked at the junglers he been getting and realized they all miss-smited 100 times in a row. > > No sane midlaner would take smite without a reason. > But hey its bronze, being sane down there is near impossible idk about mid but as a top laner, i sometimes take smite on champs who love red smite (shen/udyr) for duelling and shove the lane hard then steal camps. junglers don't watch their camps in iron/bronze and you can get a fat lead from farming lane + jungle. you plan your buying to get cinder/bloodrazor completed from the bami/bow in 1 buy (i.e. only resetting at ~1600g) to avoid the monster hunter penalty and you get a 20% damage reduction + weaker ignite on a very short cd.
: Instead of targetting Items for Ranged Top Laners
I've said it once and I'll say it again: Make minions do bonus damage to ranged champions then give Urgot a - minion damage passive to counteract that. They can poke if they want, but if they poke stupidly in MY MINION WAVE they need to be punished a lot harder.
: This is why i want Ashe to have AP-scaling utility, and maybe a simple shield/heal/ally buff ability somewhere to help her support out. She's been the OG Marksman/Support for ages and it feels like soon(TM) would be a good time to enable the role properly.
The OG mm/support was kayle, though she got reworked into "i 16, you ff" pure hypercarry.
rekosuo (NA)
: Why are some champs weren't even playing enough
Coz if it's not a flashy champ that flys all over your screen and does sick one-shots, it's not worth their time.
Lost R (NA)
: I'm seeing something consistent in all the games that are lost.
Some champs are not made to teamfight. I main {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} who are few of the top duellists in the game, but do jackshit in teamfights no matter how fed. Often I see my initially 10/2 score turn into 14/13 when I try to be the "good splitpusher" who meets up with the team to let the power of friendship carry us through this time of difficulty. Nope, never works. I end up eating every single cc and nuke known to mankind because noone else on my team is worth cc-ing/nuking and I can't put my fed-ness to use anyway. However, if I splitpush, I am setting up a 1v1 for myself that I know I win (or at least have a high chance of winning). They either devote 2 people to stop me where I just back off into a bush for a few secs until they leave, or I will dive the single defender and take the base. And if the team can't get anything with that number advantage, well there's not much anyone can do in those kinds of games.
: In a E-Sports match and they banned or chose all my champions (i play support)
We had a uni tourney but because some of them were like close friends with each other, they pretty much knew each other's playing habits and we actually banned out the enemy adc's entire roster to screw him over, then played off top lane coz bot wouldn't carry anymore anyway. They tried to ban out our jungler but they split it between jungler and support instead of going full on targetting one of them, so they had secondary picks. It's not just OP champs for bans in tourneys especially when you know the enemy. Why ban Akali when you know nobody on their team plays her anyway?
: how do i know when my champ is fed/hits their powerspike?
KDA means absolutely nothing - always press tab and check items. You may be 2/0 but greedy and staying in lane, he died twice but farmed enough to get {{item:1036}} {{item:1036}} over your now empty {{item:2033}}. You may have the better KDA and even more gold, but your gold in that situation useless while his has turned into stats. Same thing with levels, always check levels + items before picking a fight. Also depends on the match up and you have to know the match ups like the back of your hand. A {{champion:11}} {{item:1419}} is a totally different champion to {{champion:11}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3124}}. You may have whooped him a couple of times, but the second he gets that item, the match up changes - well depending on your champion also. Also, different champions do differently against other champions. This is why you see good top laner guides from people like RTO and Fogged have a comprehensive list of each and every possible champion they face and for their particular one-trick champions, not just a general "if against bruiser play like this, against tank play like this etc etc...". Instead it'll be "Against Akali, do etc..." and so on because it depends on what your champion does specifically against the other champion, not their class.
: > [{quoted}](name=koshkyra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-11T21:44:39.534+0000) > > Support is supposed to be about protecting your allies, not doing massive damage. So stop condoning “damage supports” just to make the role more appealing to people who dont play it. The other 4 roles are already fully damage-focused and now its going to be all 5 if you keep heading in this direction. > > And by “damage supports” i dont mean “anything that isnt an enchanter.” I mean the last two supports released are literally an assassin and a marksman and those are the two farthest classes from “support.” And the last two seasons have only been hook supports and mage supports, which just turn botlane into a dodgeball game of who gets hit by the first CC and dies. Bravo! Hear! Hear! Get this man a fucking medal, a full march parade, and a 7-gun salute. This is what happens when enchanters are push out of the Support role. They are just obsolete, the sad thing about that is, enchanters don't really have anywhere else to go. https://imgur.com/a/pQYliVf
Mid You ain't seen nothing when you haven't been healed by a 800 AP late game {{champion:16}}
: After several discussions, I STILL Think Miss Fortune's Ult does way too much damage.
Even calling MF an ADC is kind of a stretch at this point. She leans closer to being an AD mage rather than ADC, being crap at killing tanks but good at softening them up while nuking their entire back line at the same time. Hell, she doesn't even build ADC items. Sounds familiar? In that sense she is comparable to Katarina. She does have her trade-offs in that her sustained damage is far far inferior to any true ADC. That said, it's probably because of how weak tanks are that you don't even need ADC to kill them anymore, they'll also die in her ult as collateral damage anyway.
BBKong (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=6P0rZMrI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T21:33:09.949+0000) > > Yet Lee Sin keeps his ward hops ???
: Heyo friends! Just letting you know that I put a fix in for this bug. Should be going live in the next patch.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85mDyWCgHy0 kled, hillbilly gragas and kench
> [{quoted}](name=tryndamereplayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FsRRJtYr,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-11T13:59:27.649+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85mDyWCgHy0 > kled, hillbilly gragas and kench top jungle support, what's the adc and mid gonna be?
: Did assassins and fighters really need more help? The fuck is this game coming to.
bruisers yes, but assassins did not need tools to match fighters in their niche of sustained damage 1v1's when they already outperform them in burst. even so, this is too strong even for bruisers who do need help the coming preseason with the removal of conqueror true damage.
: It's the first day Senna's out. Unless you played her in PBE, you're not ready to play her in ranked
: The bots already fill ARAM and SR (and SR co-op). You don't notice them, because you have long placed out of the lowest MMR where the bots play. It only takes about a dozen matches of 3v3 to stop seeing bots.
I wonder if there are 5v5 of 10 bots. How would the game even end at that point if they play cluelessly against each other?
Comentários de Rioters
T2K Baka (NA)
: Who is Hard? Why would OrochiMOEru pick him instead of Trick?
So douche of him. It's not even a serious tourney, QT was even eating and playing WoW during the drafting. Lose with the bois > Win by backstab.
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aGQNBEQH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:22:34.610+0000) > > Probably 5-10 years. The devs have said repeatedly that they believe URF is unhealthy for the longevity of the game. People love it TOO much. They play it endlessly, burn themselves out, and take a break from League to play other games, or they get used to the casual craziness and find themselves unable to enjoy the regular game. > > URF came back for the 10-year Anniversary because Riot was pulling out all the stops to celebrate. If URF ever comes back and it isn't ARURF or some other variant, then it will likely only be for an event of a similar magnitude. I don't see any evidence behind this but the fact Riot repeats it over and over again. I and every single person on my friends list on multiple of my accounts in different regions including IRL friends all disagree. We all still play ranked, along with urf as a break. The fact its been removed again with again no actual solid evidence of the numbers they consistently claim boggles my mind, the fact players keep regurgitating this same argument in defense as well is even worse. Keeping it even as custom would of been a decision showing Riot cares of the opinion of its players outside of money backed, alas once again they fail, also just gonna put the very obvious out there, there are so many money/skin/etc possibilities with urf, they just have horrible decisions
> [{quoted}](name=Arkantosprime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aGQNBEQH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:26:40.569+0000) > > I don't see any evidence behind this but the fact Riot repeats it over and over again. I and every single person on my friends list on multiple of my accounts in different regions including IRL friends all disagree. We all still play ranked, along with urf as a break. The fact its been removed again with again no actual solid evidence of the numbers they consistently claim boggles my mind, the fact players keep regurgitating this same argument in defense as well is even worse. Keeping it even as custom would of been a decision showing Riot cares of the opinion of its players outside of money backed, alas once again they fail, also just gonna put the very obvious out there, there are so many money/skin/etc possibilities with urf, they just have horrible decisions Big companies, player feedback has 0 meaning to them. Coz they already netting the billions from esports who gives a fuck what us normies think.
: Why is Yasuo allowed to be played at 3 different roles?
Being functional in multiple roles is not a bad thing as long as they do not excel in them at the same time. I'll use a bad example with AD and AP TF for instance. One does sustained damage and the other does burst damage. But if you build one you won't have the perks of the other, and that is okay. It is if he was "good in multiple roles" because a single build let him do both burst and dps that would be a problem. A Yasuo in top/mid/bot does the exact same things he does and has the same strengths and weaknesses. The issue of whether or not these strengths work too well in a particular lane is another matter but there's nothing wrong with being versatile. For the record, I do hate this champ.
: > [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Imhwsc76,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-10T12:01:44.715+0000) > > Yet the irony that Mundo isn't actually a tank He might as well be when his opponents have no penetration, no max HP damage or anti healing while Mundo is going fulltank+having a Lulu to help him.
I mean, he doesn't "function" as a tank that initiates/disables/protects but rather as a bruiser who builds full tank and sticks to a squishy to burn them to death because he's hard to kill. Hard to kill =/= Tank
: Make urf permanant
At the very least a RGM. URF alone would bore me out as well but mixing it up with Ascension, Dominion (press F), maybe TT if they really have to remove it (F x2) and all the other game modes in a weekly RGM would be great.
: Its pretty funny that Mundo is the closest thing to the tank forever dream. From ahead it's actually insane you can never die, I main him in ranked and mundo jungle is op asf.
Yet the irony that Mundo isn't actually a tank
: And then you get every other item with 10% CDR so now every game is a mini-version of URF, because champion CD's aren't increased to compensate.
The old system was that you built AP (there were no ad casters then so ABILITY Power, ATTACK damage) to increase damage from abilities, and you usually needed to sacrifice damage to get CDR. Annie gets to ult more frequently, but her ults don't hurt as much, and CDs were balanced around that. Heck, a proper AP nuke back then were usually running 0 CDR anyway. However, now CDR is basically in every champion's build path, and effortless to get 40%. There is no trade-off because all those big damage/sticking items that champions get all have CDR. Well except, tanks because Frozen Heart is trash (as is with all Glacial Shroud products).
Comentários de Rioters
: never said she was OP
Actually in this sense she is. Because of the current meta, she suddenly overperforms because of how hard she shuts down the OP meta champs, in a way becoming one of them. Like Riot has said before, some champs don't need to be buffed to become stronger, they just become stronger because of the meta. And this is the case here.
: What enemy champ in champ select makes you die inside?
{{champion:17}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:67}} Why do I even play top lane again?
: > [{quoted}](name=Inspector Talon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HY2Al4dT,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T17:54:45.677+0000) > > yeah im moving to australia since their server is privately run so TT will still be there. GOODBYE NA *cries in australian* Is this legit?
For some reason, OCE's 3v3 is scheduled between certain hours of the day and unavailable on others. I never knew they were private though but that's the difference between NA and OCE for 3v3.
: exactly, champs like swain and morg aren't doing much damage in the bottom lane (edit: meant as in to the health of the lane, not actual damage output)
Morg's "OP" just because of the direct counter to the meta engage supports (and surprise surprise, other mage supports too). Once those go away, she fades with them.
pwc2016 (NA)
: We can all agree...
But I like to {{summoner:4}} my D
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: {{item:3010}} {{item:3070}} "I reached late game"
{{item:3040}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3001}} I have transcended lategame
Yenn (NA)
: If top lane is intended to be 'melee vs. melee,' then top ranged champions need reworks
One of these: Increased minion damage to ranged champs Increased tether range to ranged champs for minion aggro That way they can poke smart but not braindead spamming abilities/aa on melees
Larriet (NA)
: What your role says about you!
> Top: You enjoy playing Top Jungle: You enjoy playing Jungle Mid: You enjoy playing Mid Bot: You enjoy playing Bot Support: ~~You enjoy playing Support~~ You get autofilled a lot fix'd
: A friend of mine is starting league for the first time
https://media.tenor.com/images/88d58465543289a9532f0f10702a18f8/tenor.png
Yenn (NA)
: Udyr really needs to have at least one of his design flaws fixed
If they gave his E a slight range increase (like Shen Q) maybe he might become useable.
Muzét (EUW)
: Most of the time I'm playing Kayn you can expect me to pick SA because with how squishy everyone is Rhaast's value is reduced. Unless for some reason they have 2 bruisers/tank or more. I'm going SA without a second thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Muzét,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FkFf9oRO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-08T10:36:56.363+0000) > > Most of the time I'm playing Kayn you can expect me to pick SA because with how squishy everyone is Rhaast's value is reduced. Unless for some reason they have 2 bruisers/tank or more. I'm going SA without a second thought. Red Kayn's 1v5 drain tanking is impressive but more often than not in this burst meta, people build damage to burst that you won't live to drain tank. It only works vs bruisers/tanks who don't actually burst as hard where Rhaast excels, since as long as he's not dying he's continuing to drain tank. Not gonna happen if you're up against 2 assassins, a nuke mage and ~~another nuke mage~~ support. The in-out delete 3 people of SA works better here.
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message from a jungler to all lanes!
> If I know that the enemy jungler is invading me and I ping it ahead of time, move your ass down to where I ping and help me get the mofo out of my jungle! Even if you lose cs for it, me winning back my jungle and getting the exp I need will eventually translates into a gank for you, seconds after! Help me now, I help you later! If you don't come help me get control back over my jungle, guess what happens next?! The enemy jungler is ahead of me now and he's gonna start ganking even more and make all of your lives even more miserable... So be smart and help your jungler out... yes, that's right! junglers don't only help you, they also need help sometimes! If you've played lanes before, you know how much the exp loss is if the opponent is capable of crashing a huge wave into your turret while you're not there. Combined with how volatile top lane match ups are, this is a surefire way of losing the lane hard without even actually feeding. Then you gonna blame me for losing the lane hard and ignore my lane anyway. On top of that, if he has a wave crashed in, he'll be in position to assist his jungler first without even losing anything. Look at lane priorities before you blindly charge in to defend a camp. Just because "It's your camp" doesn't mean you have to not lose it. Sometimes you just have to give up a camp to Udyr if you're an Eve who can't duel, and go take one of his elsewhere(especially when your lanes have lost priority). It sucks but your lanes won't always get priority to help. It's like how laners deal with losing matchups without jungle assistance, we give up cs, soak exp, and farm under turret.
: The players issues with Blue form Kayn
Those people need to take lessons from Karasmai. I'm more scared of his Blue Kayn than any Red Kayn I see
KABLUMP (NA)
: Don't blame urf for dropoff, many of my friends quit due to FOMO burnout
On another game where I now recognise this exact problem, the trick to it is to force yourself to miss out for the first quarter of the event. I'm a Maplestory player and aside from repetitive daily ~~chores~~ quests that take up to an 30 mins to an hour per character, we have events that force extra grinding for special event rewards. I intentionally missed out on a few days to make it impossible for me to complete, then I could comfortably quit knowing I did not have to do the events anymore and just continue with my usual 1 hour routine (instead of it becoming 2-3 hours). That said, a few months/years down the line when my friends flex those rewards at me, there is a tinge of regret.
: Not saying you are wrong. pointing out the simple truth of Hash. He is the kind of guy that will (in the same game) 1 v 3 a group of people and come out with FULL HP, then 1 min later CRY for 5 mins over how OP some champion is cause they just BARELY beat him in a 1 v 1. All he ever does is cry and rage about how "weak" his flavor of the month champion is and how "OP" every other champion is simply cause they are currently beating him in a game. He can be "High Elo" be a "good Player" and still know nothing on how to actually balance this game.
He's not wrong if he's got a huge lead on them and still barely won when he should be steamrolling. His current points on Aatrox's current state are quite accurate, although his other rants are quite questionable.
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEvd3g26,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-07T12:18:26.195+0000) > > Assuming you're Bronze, and you're getting freeze on while getting camp... > > Just ff15 cus you're playing against smurf > > Bronze ain't know shit about freezing, but real smurf don't free, they hard shove you and destroy you under your turret. why would you assume that? bro my account info is legit right there. stop being ignorant. you did not write down anything productive whatsoever
> [{quoted}](name=citlalli5755,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEvd3g26,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-07T12:48:14.893+0000) > > why would you assume that? bro my account info is legit right there. stop being ignorant. you did not write down anything productive whatsoever Any high elo stream talks about wave management in almost every game. Especially top laners because they're stuck in a 1v1 for nearly the entire game. Even junglers talk about it, like how after a gank they need to help a laner shove to reset it because it was going to freeze. Not hard to pick up after watching a few YT videos and hearing about it every video.
: i got lvl 1 cheese gank, and froze lane....now what?
you'll need your jungler come up and break the freeze asap. not to gank the enemy but to hard shove to crash the wave. if not, just stay in range for exp at the very least. If their jungler is staying in lane, he's not doing anything. Your team would need to get things done elsewhere.
Exibir mais

Need Gold 4 Tent

Nível 49 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão