: Dont know for what elo you are talking about but on Gold-Plat (my elo) I did in fact check u.gg before posting, just to be sure I am not biased. On Malphite midlane, jungle and support, the default(highest winrate) build for Malphite is AP build. Even after the 20% AP nerf from his ult, midlane Malphite is holding 0.57% higherer winrate than the toplane Malphite. With only toplane Malphite building tank, and still lower winrate than midlane, I think it is safe to say that his overall default build has become the AP build.
> [{quoted}](name=CØulrophobia,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXzULJAR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-17T17:30:36.024+0000) > > Dont know for what elo you are talking about but on Gold-Plat (my elo) I did in fact check u.gg before posting, just to be sure I am not biased. > > On Malphite midlane, jungle and support, the default(highest winrate) build for Malphite is AP build. Even after the 20% AP nerf from his ult, midlane Malphite is holding 0.57% higherer winrate than the toplane Malphite. > > With only toplane Malphite building tank, and still lower winrate than midlane, I think it is safe to say that his overall default build has become the AP build. https://u.gg/lol/champions/malphite/build Meanwhile in reality top lane Malphite builds tank (tabi iceborn sunfire core build) and has a higher win rate and much higher pick rate than Malphite mid building AP.
Falrein (EUW)
: Well... That's actually interesting. I personally disagree, if only because even without the godlike beings, we still had much more powerful champions than others (take Syndra and, say, Vi). Though I understand your point, I think that it's important to remember that these godlike beings generally won't come across much weaker champions. Or, if you've read Silence for the Damned, human will can do wonders! Regarding Fizz, it's just a theory. I actually don't think it's true (who eats with a fork like that anyway?) Aurelion Sol is an actual concerning case given he's just a giant beast that isn't even on Runeterra and can't fit many stories on it. Overall I think, comparing a god to a mere mortal is a mistake if they aren't to ever meet, and even then you have mortals-ish with very potent powers (Lissandra, Syndra, Ryze, Vladimir)!
> [{quoted}](name=Falrein,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=wRddEdZ0,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:04:53.186+0000) > > Well... That's actually interesting. I personally disagree, if only because even without the godlike beings, we still had much more powerful champions than others (take Syndra and, say, Vi). Though I understand your point, I think that it's important to remember that these godlike beings generally won't come across much weaker champions. Or, if you've read Silence for the Damned, human will can do wonders! > > Regarding Fizz, it's just a theory. I actually don't think it's true (who eats with a fork like that anyway?) > > Aurelion Sol is an actual concerning case given he's just a giant beast that isn't even on Runeterra and can't fit many stories on it. > > Overall I think, comparing a god to a mere mortal is a mistake if they aren't to ever meet, and even then you have mortals-ish with very potent powers (Lissandra, Syndra, Ryze, Vladimir)! The difference is that Vi, if Syndra was in arm's reach, would still be able to punch Syndra's head off. And in regards to other powerful champions, like the Ascended and some of the Voidborn, while very powerful they still operated on a personal scale and could feasibly be confronted by other, weaker champions, even if only outnumbered. Aurelion Sol and champions around his level are so incredibly powerful they could destroy the solar system all the other champions live in. What meaningful interactions can these champions have? It's comic booky bullshit and should have never been done.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T07:32:55.780+0000) > > Yay freedom of speech! > I fuckin hate this shit. This is literally elo shaming. > > If you're gonna use someone's elo against their own point whether it's valid or not, maybe you should uninstall this game and until you get off your high horse, then maybe you'll be able to reinstall. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Trash will always elo shame, if they get carried they think they good now *shrugs*. Once I read how stupid their names are AND/OR how low level their account is, I won't bother looking at what they have to say. They can @ me all they want, they aren't worth the read..
> [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T14:07:35.760+0000) > > Trash will always elo shame, if they get carried they think they good now *shrugs*. Once I read how stupid their names are AND/OR how low level their account is, I won't bother looking at what they have to say. They can @ me all they want, they aren't worth the read.. Delusional.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-16T06:48:06.799+0000) > > Because it was in a low elo that is considerably more likely to have bad players who will allow you to get away with dumb shit. Not the case. Low elo and high elo or whatever the rank is, it doesn't matter. Hell, kalista is more or less a troll pick on whatever rank you are.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-16T07:38:58.563+0000) > > Not the case. > Low elo and high elo or whatever the rank is, it doesn't matter. > Hell, kalista is more or less a troll pick on whatever rank you are. Nothing I said was arguable, nor did I ever imply Kalista isn't bad just about everywhere. She is deliberately so.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=kurdt911,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:11:40.245+0000) > > Yes there actually a problem in one champion if normal SR/aram silver player wins 1 game with that champion. Awesone logic. What the fuck does silver have to do with this shit? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-15T07:07:32.143+0000) > > What the fuck does silver have to do with this shit? > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Because it was in a low elo that is considerably more likely to have bad players who will allow you to get away with dumb shit.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-15T07:07:32.143+0000) > > What the fuck does silver have to do with this shit? > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Hes just a noob who knows nothing. I haven't replied to him because he isn't worth anything. As for silver, I could go higher IF I cared. People can see my Morgana stats show I am on par with Plats and even Challenger players. Only lowbies like him think "rank matter".
> [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knYI8nmW,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-15T13:54:16.538+0000) > > Hes just a noob who knows nothing. I haven't replied to him because he isn't worth anything. > > As for silver, I could go higher IF I cared. People can see my Morgana stats show I am on par with Plats and even Challenger players. > > Only lowbies like him think "rank matter". Stats gained in low elo don't matter. Your experience is irrelevant because it was playing against bad to average players the vast majority of the time. So who cares what happens in your games? Apparently not even you. "IF I cared" lol.
TehNACHO (NA)
: So...why exactly do Shen players build Tank?
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nzTjavEv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:09:28.896+0000) > > I'm not trying to be obtuse about this, I mean genuinely, I don't get why Shen players build straight tank items. > > I understand Tank Support Shens because they just don't have the budget, but shouldn't the optimal build for Shen be straight Bruiser items in the form of Trinity Force, Frozen Mallet, and, of course, Titanic Hydra? > > The only defensive scaling built into Shen's kit is HP scaling, and his allies don't get any benefit from him being tank outside of item effects themselves. > > Furthermore, a _titanic_ amount of his kit is reliant on his dueling power, specifically his auto attacks. Except for very specific matchups (say, {{item:3194}} into DoT champs), Bruiser items would provide more bang per buck in his dueling potential. > > His optimal place in a team strategy is also that of a split pusher because of his Ultimate, so again unless it's Support Shen, budget shouldn't really be a massive restriction. > > The only thing that really gets in the way is Shen's lack of AD scaling, but given the flat bonuses of Bruiser items on top of just as much if not more HP, and again how auto attack reliant Shen is already, I don't think that's as big of a problem for him. The better question is why would you build damage bruiser? Shen's base stats are actually rather low for a tank, having bad base HP and armour. Bruiser items also typically have HP to give his shield some build, but health without resistances aren't all that useful. His shield is far more effective when it can't be popped by a single auto attack, and the longer he can last in a fight the more often he can activate it. Shen also has literally zero AD scalings. The only thing AD does for him is increase his base attack damage. Indeed, the bulk of his basic attacks come from autos, be it normal autos or his empowered with Q autos, which only scale (don't play AP Shen I swear to God) with the enemy's health and with attack speed (more on this later). Titanic hydra, the only AD item he typically builds, is built more for its synergy with his auto attacking playstyle utilizing its health-based on-hit and active damage. In some games, particularly ones where you're stomping ass, need to carry, and have someone else to tank, Triforce, Sterak's, Guardian Angel, or Frozen Mallet could be good ideas situationally, but in generally not really. Back to your Q, the damage item I actually think is best on Shen in a general sense besides Titanic is actually Wit's End. Gives a shitload of MR, attack speed for quicker Q and Titanic procs, and sustain to help you duel better and turn losing duels around.
AZ Frost (NA)
: https://youtu.be/4yJ-VayhBEo
> [{quoted}](name=AZ Frost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVQu7mpc,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-13T03:55:30.896+0000) > > https://youtu.be/4yJ-VayhBEo I wonder what would have happened if all those ranged champions didn't run directly into the immobile fighter who built full damage hmmmmmmm... And I wonder if Warwick could have survived any longer if he had any armour built at all or more than 450 bonus HP HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Why is it Garen's fault that his player in that game outplayed you all and none of you played well versus him?
koshkyra (NA)
: Riot is sacrificing the identity of the support role to make it more “fun” and appealing.
Enchanters are probably the single most cancer subclass in the entire game, so the less of those we see the better tbh.
: This whole salt fest is incredibly disrespectful to G2 and their players. Are you seriously saying they compromised their integrity and took bribes to lose? These players who dedicate their lives to winning at this game, you're saying don't care enough to resist a fixing. That's not only disrespectful but it shows a sincere lack of understanding of the mentality of pro athletes.
> [{quoted}](name=dolce de leche,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=vGjnuXQa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-10T16:29:07.494+0000) > > This whole salt fest is incredibly disrespectful to G2 and their players. Are you seriously saying they compromised their integrity and took bribes to lose? These players who dedicate their lives to winning at this game, you're saying don't care enough to resist a fixing. > That's not only disrespectful but it shows a sincere lack of understanding of the mentality of pro athletes. But pro gamers aren't actually athletes though. =(
pwc2016 (NA)
: Get this "late game champion" bullshit out of here
> [{quoted}](name=pwc2016,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g2REuAwz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-10T01:35:11.681+0000) > > This game feels like shit to play. I just got shit on as a Camille by a Kayle. Why should a weak early game champion like Kayle take half health from a full combo (E-Stun-Q-W-Q) and back off for half a second, then come back with MORE health, effectively winning the trade? Should she not be punished for taking a trade early? Because if she's not losing trades super hard early on, then she is NOT an early game champion. Same with Vlad-he can just empower Q and win a lot of trades...but then why does he have strong late if his early is already fine? It's utter bullshit and we NEED to call Riot out on this. Consider playing an early game champion if you want to dunk on Kayle early game. Because Camille is a late game champion as well, if not a hypercarry like Kayle is. Kayle's also frankly probably overtuned in solo queue at least right now, and Camille is not. But she's not actually all that strong in lane, she has tools to not be completely helpless but she isn't good. Nor does a champion being late game always mean that an early game champion beats them in lane. Darius is stronger in lane than Jax but loses that match-up due to how their kits interact.
: More valuable than winrates and people who don't know that correlation doesn't equal causation. 100% of people who breathe die.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WBPBd1GG,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-09T06:37:36.810+0000) > > More valuable than winrates Stop reading. Enjoy your delusions of grandeur bud.
: Yeah, and from playing her she's still very powerful. No one consideres her a handicap, drop the self pity. Sej isn't even bad at clearing and ganking early and only gets stronger as the game goes on.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WBPBd1GG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T05:54:41.827+0000) > > Yeah, and from playing her she's still very powerful. No one consideres her a handicap, drop the self pity. Sej isn't even bad at clearing and ganking early and only gets stronger as the game goes on. No, she's garbage. Your experiences in-game with her don't matter. They're irrelevant. Completely useless as evidence on the champion's balance.
: Why would League taking anything from HOTS? It's a dying game that never made much of a splash. Without items and levels, the game becomes infinitely less complex, and thus matches are extremely boring. Furthermore, there's no reward for playing well individually; you're only rewarded for consistent team play in HOTS. Roflstomp your lane? Cool, it literally means nothing unless your team can actually continually make smart plays together. Got roflstomped? No sweat, they got nothing at all for roflstomping you and you still stand just as high of a chance at winning. There's a reason people didn't flock to HOTS in droves. There's a reason the esports scene never really took off (and is now shutdown). The game, as a whole, is flawed. There's virtually no reason at all for it to be a MOBA with the direction they went -- lane phases are meant for getting early advantages and capitalizing on them. Without any form of reward in place for outplaying your lane opponent(s), it's pointless and just adds a tremendous amount of overhead to each match.
> [{quoted}](name=Phreaktastic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JjJpAbNE,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-11-08T23:43:06.444+0000) > > Why would League taking anything from HOTS? It's a dying game that never made much of a splash. > > Without items and levels, the game becomes infinitely less complex, and thus matches are extremely boring. Furthermore, there's no reward for playing well individually; you're only rewarded for consistent team play in HOTS. Roflstomp your lane? Cool, it literally means nothing unless your team can actually continually make smart plays together. Got roflstomped? No sweat, they got nothing at all for roflstomping you and you still stand just as high of a chance at winning. > > There's a reason people didn't flock to HOTS in droves. There's a reason the esports scene never really took off (and is now shutdown). The game, as a whole, is flawed. There's virtually no reason at all for it to be a MOBA with the direction they went -- lane phases are meant for getting early advantages and capitalizing on them. Without any form of reward in place for outplaying your lane opponent(s), it's pointless and just adds a tremendous amount of overhead to each match. HotS does have levels though, and getting early leads gives your team more experience to snowball with. If you're crushing lane you're getting an exp lead which grants more stats and the opportunity to get talent leads to further snowball on the enemy. It just isn't a solo advantage. Furthermore, "laning phase" as you know it is really only a thing in League and Smite, Dota 2 and HotS are not nearly as rigid in how early game plays out.
Meserion (NA)
: Nerf or Remove Black Cleaver
> [{quoted}](name=Meserion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59OetLkJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-07T00:23:50.237+0000) > > The real reason an all AD team can win but an all AP loses is {{item:3071}}. This item is a secondary source of armor penetration alongside Last Whisper that has a ton of useful stats for virtually every champion that uses it: hp, AD, cooldown reduction (20% when only one item its built from has 10% CDR), movement speed for chasing, and armor pen; frankly is a super overloaded item, and unlike Trinity Force, its extremely affordable early on. > > If AP users had a magic equivalent of Black Cleaver, then an all AP team would also work, but it doesn't because AP is actually somewhat balanced in the item department. > > There is a laundry list of broken AD items that have either have to have been reworked, nerfed massively or straight up removed: > {{item:3071}} > {{item:3147}} > {{item:3124}} > {{item:3031}} > {{item:3161}} > {{item:3053}} > {{item:3087}} > (not listed anymore): sated devourer jungle item > > By comparison, theres really only two AP items that I could name that has gotten nerfed or massively changed over the years: > {{item:3128}} and {{item:3151}} > > **Point is, Black Cleaver needs a nerf, and what I would point to most is removing the armor penetration effect; the item already is overloaded stat-wise it doesn't need anything else. > ** "Only two" lol meanwhile {{item:3157}} has been nerfed far below what it once was and is still strong.
: Honestly Riot, Screw URF, bring back arurf!
> [{quoted}](name=Krazy Jay 808,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G4nBf1A7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-04T21:23:23.074+0000) > > Here's why in my opinion, everyone else's opinion will vary, but here's mine: > > Giving the people a choice to select a champ, even with a ten champ ban, is fucking r%%%%%ed... People always want an easy victory and will pick cheese ass champs to do so. "Oh Look!, Zeds not banned? i'm gonna play him..." same goes for shaco, fizz, etc... no one wants to really try anymore and regular urf gives these low self esteemed people the chance to feel great and superior... No one wants to try to win anymore, they just want an easy one, ruining the game for the people who just trying to have fun, but cant stay alive for more than a fucking minute... seriously Riot fuck the regular urf, get rid of it forever... ARUrf is the way to go... > > {{champion:53}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:202}} FUCK ALL THESE CHAMPS ON URF BTW!!! Now imagine playing against all those champions while you're forced to play a garbage champion in URF. ARURF was a stupid idea and always will be.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=8RJoJl0M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T08:25:23.716+0000) > > I can tell you why NA never wins. They just aren't that good. Personally I don't think there's really much to it, they just don't play as well as the rest of the world, if you want to try and boil it down to **why** they don't play as well, be my guest, but personally, I don't think there's many 'reasons' why they're worst, they just are. Just so you know, you're not being downvoted because your opinion is unpopular, you're being downvoted because it is painfully obvious that you didn't read the OP where he fully acknowledges NA don't play as well and he was in fact speculating on why that is, so in your attempt at appearing coldly logical and wise you really just exposed yourself as anything but.
: I didn't expect URF to be this bad...
What exactly do the people whining about URF want? Do they want a community of millions to just arbitrarily decide to pick only weak to mediocre champs? That won't happen. Do you want Riot to just ban all of the champions who are good in URF? So what, all the people who want to play those champions who happen to be good in URF can go fuck themselves? There will always be a meta in any game mode of any game. Stop whining about weak champs getting btfo and start playing champions who can actually do well in the mode, because Riot does not and should not balance for it.
: This is riot trolling all the people who wanted non-random URF back, being too new to remember what it was like originally. They knew it was going to be awful, next time it will be happily random again instead of 5 AD zero-skill clicker champs stacking movespeed.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zwZlv4n2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-31T04:19:36.027+0000) > > This is riot trolling all the people who wanted non-random URF back, being too new to remember what it was like originally. > > They knew it was going to be awful, next time it will be happily random again instead of 5 AD zero-skill clicker champs stacking movespeed. Yeah bro it's much more fun to have no say in whether or not you get stuck with a bad URF champ against five S tier ones. ARURF blows.
: Curiosity question: are female characters made intentionally uglier over the years?
> [{quoted}](name=Max Damage,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9FWioaef,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-29T19:02:05.973+0000) > > I play this game since release. > > The earlier characters were Katarina, Leblanc, Miss Fortune, Caytlin, Nidalee, Ahri etc. > > Then, in more recent times we had Reksai, Illaoi, Taliah, Camille, Yummi. > > Of course character design preference is subjective, but you can clearly see that the oldest one were more "attractive". > > My question is: why? I am just curious. No, you just have very narrow and kind of bad taste in women tbh.
: Master Yi has 80% true damage? It's a no tank meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Squirrel Eyes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HUFYLkNz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-29T07:42:14.265+0000) > > Just played against a Yi and lost again as Sejuani. Let me tell you how bad this feels. Yi gets dominated and killed 1-4 early to mid game. As soon as he picks up rageblade though, he starts killing those way ahead of him. > > I built a thornmail, ninja tabis, frozen heart, and a warmogs as key defensive items. Yet, there is simply NO ITEM in the game that can counter champions that abuse true damage the way it's working now. Tanks are really in a bad, bad place. I die in less than a few seconds against Yi, and so does our massive Cho-gath who also stacked defensive armor items. We were by no means behind either... we were actually winning the game up to Yi acquiring Rageblade. > > Here's some of the numbers to consider from my last game: Yi tops the damage charts at 35.9k, while his TRUE DAMAGE is 29k. Maths say this is just over 80% true damage done by Master Yi. Can anyone dispute how badly balanced this is? What can you do, as a tank, to counter auto-attacking true damage? > > Right now? Nothing. Why lie when I can easily look up the game in question? https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3189385713/49524232?tab=stats Yi's total damage to champs was 29.1k. His true damage was 9.9k. Still a lot, but not even close to the ratio you tried to pass off as real.
: dota 2 has a horrible interface, boring champions and clunky animations it's a good game, but it is not new-player friendly and that makes the investment in it hard-pressed
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=0006000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-28T06:05:17.948+0000) > > dota 2 has a horrible interface, What are you referring to in particular? > boring champions In terms of kit? No. No League champion has the same balls-out free range of movement that Storm Spirit for example has, being able to zip across lanes and even the map as long as he has mana in moments for a play. No League champion has the sheer team-wiping potential of a late game Faceless Void or Medusa. Melee carries in general in Dota 2 are far more satisfying and viable to build a comp around. Now, if you're talking character, aesthetic, and lore? Then yes, League has Dota 2 beat. > and clunky animations Yeah this part's true.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-26T23:33:23.142+0000) > > Why do you assume that everyone who likes fast paced games are children? Not everyone enjoys sitting through 50 minute losses. if you dont enjoy playing long games, go play an fps or smite
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-27T01:43:35.556+0000) > > if you dont enjoy playing long games, go play an fps or smite Alternatively, I could just play League. =) If you enjoy long games, go play Dota 2.
: What kind of absolute moron would like old aatroxes auto attack based gameplay more than his new gameplay, turning him into one of the highest skill based champions in the game. If you really wanted to be an autoattack based drain tank go play olaf.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IEE9MPTE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T22:22:42.903+0000) > > What kind of absolute moron would like old aatroxes auto attack based gameplay more than his new gameplay, turning him into one of the highest skill based champions in the game. If you really wanted to be an autoattack based drain tank go play olaf. Someone who wants to play a champion that is even halfway viable in solo queue. New Aatrox is a bigger balance problem than old Aatrox ever was. He sucks balls.
: whats a good ap champ that can one shot adc
> [{quoted}](name=cutieseungha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bgfEJcXN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-24T04:59:05.110+0000) > > i play {{champion:7}} a lot cuz u can one shot adc and stuff but im kinda gettin bored of it so i played {{champion:134}} and {{champion:45}} but im bored of taht to so whats a good ap champ that can one shot?? Most AP mids can one-shot an ADC at most stages of the game, but I like {{champion:38}} . Whether going a scaling build with fleet footwork or looking for snowballing with electrocute. He also happens to be the best-scaling assassin in the entire game.
: I wouldn't count on that, it takes a full build yi that is itemizing against rammus to not get "one shot" by him or people around rammus. That sounds stupid and it is. I mean look at the other offensive tanks **Maokai, malphite, leona, alistar, Amumu, gragas, sion, sejuani, Nunu, nautilus, ornn, sion** Which of them one shots full build yis building a ton of mr while having 0 dmg items themselves? I'm not referencing a game, im saying in general he can do just this and easily. His e could easily count as a suppression too lolz
> [{quoted}](name=TracyzDgDqF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1MBQQ5L8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-23T20:15:57.398+0000) > > I wouldn't count on that, it takes a full build yi that is itemizing against rammus to not get "one shot" by him This is not true. Sorry buddy, you can't fool me because I play Yi and it is not overly difficult to duel Rammus 1v1, especially now that conqueror is in the game. > or people around rammus. Then it's not a duel, is it? And do keep in mind that Yi is bugged right now and his DPS and as such sustain isn't what it should be. Rammus is meant to serve as a counter to pure auto attackers, particularly melee ones, but Yi will still outscale him in the 1v1.
: Buff thornmail dmg and remove the grevious wounds(Rammus has 0 counterplay in a 1v1 duel vs duelist)
> [{quoted}](name=TracyzDgDqF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1MBQQ5L8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-23T19:58:37.510+0000) > > Precursor: > If i itemize to fight rammus(merc treads, jg item, rageblade, wits end, adaptive, spirit visage) shouldn't i logically be able to duel him? OR is the grevious wounds just too broken to allow that as i get melted by a "front line" tank who does nothing but e and w or maybe presses r if hes up to it? > > Yes even fiora cant kill rammus and its very unhealthy, heck he can't even be killed by ap champs because he can flash into them then e, w,r(you know) then deals their entire health in that period to kill them with no actual dmg items. But that healing reduction is unneccessary cause hes a tank and not supposed to be dueling every single champion with 0 itemization effective against him. Offensive tank who builds only defence killing all dueling champions without breaking a sweat is just not cool for the game. > > I used to play him and he cannot even die to vayne because he is so strong its rediculous but i'm speaking out now. > > Misc talk: > Mortal reminder is fine since it grants less pen in compensation for Grevious but Morrello and Thornmail take no trade off at all to dish out Grevious for no reason at all. Ignite is fine since its a summoner spell. > > Grevious wounds needs to only be applied on targets under X HP for morrello, considering it also has magic pen! > > I know how its a struggle to balance ap assassins because they share the itemization with regular ap champs but i propose a solution, make new special ap assassin items melee only so that only assassins(ekko, akali, fizz, eve, ect) can use them and they wont be abused by zoe or annie. > ---------------------------------------------------------- > AS FOR THORNMAIL, it grants little counterplay especially when used on rammus and amumu. The damage is FINE though increase it if you must. The free grevious wounds is just anti fun and has to go. Grevious wounds is just on everything now that theres no point a rammus should have it for no reason but hitting him. If the dmg is higher but gw removed it lets dueling champs with healing later in the game to be able to duel him alone which is OK because they are itemizing to defend against his magic dmg. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3182677197/2241908613771392?tab=overview Maybe if you had more than one complete item you would have been able to duel the Rammus with three.
: I cant believe it’s an unpopular opinion now, but riot should continue balancing around pro play.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZlFqyJnf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-17T13:44:16.291+0000) > > It seems like players have become so cynical and jaded by this game that they don’t realize a few crucial points, simple as they may be. Although solo queue games, especially those at lower ranks, are vastly different than pro play, the reality is that any “meta” you play in was likely defined by pro play. It most likely began in high elo as a form of practice, where it becomes refined. Then it is debuted in professional play. And after that, it trickles it’s way into the rest of the elo range as time goes on. Low elo doesn’t like hearing this, but by the time a meta reaches your range from pro play it’s already dead and gone in high/elo as they’ve moved onto the next flavor of the month. > > Secondly, we should never ever balance the game around low elo. Let’s not mince words here, though I’m not trying to be crass or make generalizations: low elo players are not good at this game. And for that reason, we should never balance around, or even consider balancing around, an elo range that will never adapt to its surroundings for the sake of improving because they simply do not have the capacity to. Those who improve simply rise out of that range, so all you’d do by balancing around low elo in any form is reset the bar to a higher level for bad players to expect game changes to be catered to them so they can continue to play poorly without improving. I realize this is harsh, but it is absolute truth. There’s nothing wrong with not being good at this game. For the vast majority that play this game, it’s never going to be something you put on your job application or use as some source for cash - being bad is totally fine. As long as you enjoy the game, that’s all that should matter. So likewise, any person that flanes you for being bad is just a self-centered delusional jerk because just like you (the bad player), they won’t be able to use league of legends in any real avenue in life. > > With that said, two things can still be true at once. Just because Riot balances around pro doesn’t mean they shouldn’t consider solo queue. They absolutely should, but the balancing should still be heavily influenced by pro play and high elo play. Likewise, it is still totally okay for the community to express dislike for the game and standards (for example, tanks being worthless in solo queue but often being OP in pro play). That isn’t, however, an issue with pro play. That’s an issue with riot standardizing how they want the game to be played, which I cannot deny is influenced by pro play, but that doesn’t mean we abandon the idea of balancing around pro play because of that. The alternative is much worse. Thus, instead, the tema of our conversation should focus around riot adjusting conceptual gameplay aspects - such as make tanks more reliable in solo queue as tanks, not to be some pseudo-bruiser. That way, our conversation is actually progressive and comprehensive, rather than wild accusations and shameless finger pointing that doesn’t offer any real insight. I know the community likes to think riot ignores them, and riot probably does. But if I’m being honest, I would too because most of the feedback here is trash and upvote spam. So for that reason, this is why I offered these explanations not only to voice my opinion - which I believe to be a critical element of game balance - but also to realize that the our feedback often sucks and should be better. I agree, buff Tryndamere so he can be played in pro.
: My Thoughts on Why NA Struggles Internationally
Imagine unironically thinking that we should shift our culture to emulate a bunch of dweebs who actually pay money to use a computer to play ranked League of Legends in an internet cafe, because the game is that important to their lives. Us not taking League as seriously is a good thing. esports is jokes.
: Why does NA still think an NA team will win worlds? It will never, ever (EVER) happen.
Probably true, there's less interest culturally in the US for people to excel at esports because they're too busy caring about real sports.
Keiaga (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE1KvKHc,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T01:07:10.914+0000) > > He listed the qualities that differentiate tanks from the juggernaut class as opposed to focusing on their common quality, which is being tanky. > Right now, you're actually telling me that all juggernauts inherently have the quality of "being tanky", or in other words, "the quality of being a tank" but are not tanks. And they're not tanks because they don't exhibit CC initiation or shielding, which are all traits that are all completely lacking of the connotation of being a tank in the first place, as evidenced by the fact that the phrase "Being tanky" is apparently completely unrelated to CC, initiation, and shielding.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE1KvKHc,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T01:25:26.995+0000) > > Right now, you're actually telling me that all juggernauts inherently have the quality of "being tanky", or in other words, "the quality of being a tank" but are not tanks. > > And they're not tanks because they don't exhibit CC initiation or shielding, which are all traits that are all completely lacking of the connotation of being a tank in the first place, as evidenced by the fact that the phrase "Being tanky" is apparently completely unrelated to CC, initiation, and shielding. Semantics are the last refuge of a man who has lost the argument. I accept your concession, thank you for playing, but your arguments just weren't good enough. Juggernauts are not tanks, as there are enough distinguishing characteristics between the two to necessitate a distinction. =)
Bread Pit (EUW)
: Can you make Janna's Shield give Adaptive Power instead of just AD?
I'm ideologically opposed to any changes to Janna that make her stronger or more satisfying to play.
Keiaga (NA)
: All juggernauts are inherently tanky without runes. Some of them are tanky without heals likes {{champion:82}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:86}} . Just now you used the term "Tankiness" as a quality of being "hard to kill" and not as a quality of having any of the traits you previously listed are mandatory for tanks like CC, initiation or ally shielding. All the champions I listed are obviously not tanks, but they all have the qualities you're insisting are integral for tanks. {{champion:79}} has a slow, a stun, a passive heal and a displacement in his kit. {{champion:555}} also has a slow, a stun, a passive heal, and a displacement in his kit. Why is Gragas a tank and not pyke? If it's because Gragas also has inherent bulk and is hard to kill then why isn't {{champion:122}} a tank even though he also has a slow, a displacement, and a heal in his kit? Meanwhile {{champion:32}} has 2 stuns in his kit and is a tank. But for some reason {{champion:106}} is not a tank even though he has a displacement, and a slow/fear. If tanks are dictated by how much cc/initiation/ shielding in their kits there's a whole lot of exceptions, confusion, and conditions. But if you think of a tank as "a champion that is hard to kill due to health and resistances" then everything suddenly makes sense. you're also wrong about your tangent in the last paragraph, but lets keep things focused.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE1KvKHc,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T00:58:57.684+0000) > > All juggernauts are inherently tanky without runes. Some of them are tanky without heals likes {{champion:82}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:86}} . Just now you used the term "Tankiness" to as a quality of being "hard to kill" and not as a quality of having any of the traits you previously listed are mandatory for tanks like CC, initiation or ally shielding. > > All the champions I listed are obviously not tanks, but they all have the qualities you're insisting are integral for tanks. > > {{champion:79}} has a slow, a stun, a passive heal and a displacement in his kit. > {{champion:555}} also has a slow, a stun, a passive heal, and a displacement in his kit. Why is Gragas a tank and not pyke? > > Meanwhile > > {{champion:32}} has 2 stuns in his kit and is a tank. But for some reason > > {{champion:106}} is not a tank even though he has a displacement, and a slow/fear. > > If tanks are dictated by how much cc/initiation/ shielding in their kits there's a whole lot of exceptions, confusion, and conditions. But if you think of a tank as "a champion that is hard to kill due to health and resistances" then everything suddenly makes sense. He listed the qualities that differentiate tanks from the juggernaut class as opposed to focusing on their common quality, which is being tanky. Gragas is a tank and not Pyke because he mostly tends to build tanky and has abilities that make him tankier, although I actually don't think that is true at the moment. Pyke does not. Also you're either being intellectually dishonest or are just frankly delusional if you think Amumu and Volibear's CC levels are comparable. Amumu is a unique tank in the sense that he can actually output a surprisingly high amount of damage, but it is largely AOE whereas Voli focuses one person down and tries to kill them, even if his ultimate gives him some decent AOE damage. Champion class and subclass has to do with how your character interacts with the rest of the game. Are you a beefy champion who either wants to lock down and peel potential threats to your carry or jump in and lock down the enemy with CC? Then you're most likely a tank. Do you make use of your bulk and sustain to survive fights to kill people, or look to force duels in the side lanes while splitpushing? Then you're likely a juggernaut. This is not the hill to die on. You're just wrong.
: no, he needs no buff, he needs a nerf
> [{quoted}](name=Illidan93,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mPpaypVQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-14T01:37:33.370+0000) > > no, he needs no buff, he needs a nerf This thread is five years old.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5tszqyVd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T01:04:22.244+0000) > > Nope. Everyone building those will still be immobile. A adc can still easily kit a darius or nasus. Mages will just cc them to death anyways. > > > Like have you actually played with those items or done some math with them? No adc is kiting someone who is running at them at 700ms. You’re delusional dude.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5tszqyVd,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T01:08:35.377+0000) > > No adc is kiting someone who is running at them at 700ms. You’re delusional dude. By themselves? Generally speaking this is the case, yes, but ADCs are not meant to be capable of dealing with juggernauts solo in most cases.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:39:07.230+0000) > > Good, because it used to be dogshit and left him with zero options against champions who buttstomped him in lane. > > Imagine playing a fucking mage and whining about a melee champion's melee waveclear. This has nothing to do with me , I'm just explaining OP's point . tell that to him not me lol
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T23:25:53.933+0000) > > This has nothing to do with me , I'm just explaining OP's point . tell that to him not me lol If you're not mewling about a melee champion's waveclear when you can waveclear from hundreds of units away good, I'm glad to hear not every mage player is crying over it. I'm attacking the idea that someone playing a mage would bitch about Garen being able to waveclear in a losing matchup.
: how ? cuz his E now scales with attack speed ?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:46:31.046+0000) > > how ? > > cuz his E now scales with attack speed ? Because his E now has eight ticks early game, as opposed to five.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:23:17.252+0000) > > ok so nothing has change? > > this has always been garens play style. > he tries to engage , you cc him he backs off farms and heals > > they didnt change anything about this He is saying Garen's wave clear is much better now which is true
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:37:16.520+0000) > > He is saying Garen's wave clear is much better now which is true Good, because it used to be dogshit and left him with zero options against champions who buttstomped him in lane. Imagine playing a fucking mage and whining about a melee champion's melee waveclear.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: Illaoi is cancer af though. A champion who's counter is straight up don't approach her is broken in my book. As a jungler ganking her post 6 is basically suicide. Even if illaoi sucks early she'll just farm and solo carry late with how much damage she deals and worst thing is even if u manage to kill her, her bullshit tentacles will still attack and delete u withiut even the hit lbox indicator and u don't even expect it
> [{quoted}](name=Charmy Bird,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xi8XOlRx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-13T14:04:07.544+0000) > > Illaoi is cancer af though. A champion who's counter is straight up don't approach her is broken in my book. As a jungler ganking her post 6 is basically suicide. Even if illaoi sucks early she'll just farm and solo carry late with how much damage she deals and worst thing is even if u manage to kill her, her bullshit tentacles will still attack and delete u withiut even the hit lbox indicator and u don't even expect it If you're getting stomped by an Illaoi late game when she got stomped in lane you're just bad. Illaoi falls off.
Jacksin (OCE)
: What's your personal favorite ship?
{{champion:51}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:85}} (three way polyamory) {{champion:84}} {{champion:28}} (KDA only) {{champion:99}} {{champion:222}} (Star Guardian only, Ezreal sucks) {{champion:203}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:32}} (fight me)
: Is Yuumi Supposed to be in the Gutter?
I certainly hope so. Yuumi was a mistake.
: Which AP Assassin scales best into late game?
> [{quoted}](name=nachocheeseeeee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bMt1OA5W,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-06T08:59:03.003+0000) > > List: > {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:105}} Kassadin, and it's not close. He's probably the best-scaling assassin period.
iMidg3t (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Charmy Bird,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2019-10-10T15:49:25.810+0000) > > U could play normals not ranked But...I am playing norms there. I even said I'm only playing norms with my friends on EUNE occassionally.
> [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0008000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-10T16:35:25.633+0000) > > But...I am playing norms there. I even said I'm only playing norms with my friends on EUNE occassionally. Then you're not smurfing. So who gives a shit? I don't even really care about smurfing but your example is just bad. Norms are unbalanced and have wildly varying skill levels by default. I've played with Master players (back when Grandmaster didn't exist) in norms with bronzes in-game. No one is complaining about smurfs in fucking norms.
: What's the point of Mundo if you give Garen that passive?
Garen has always had that passive, and Mundo's passive has always been a much less noticeable or impactful Garen passive. What changed?
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: That is the problem. He shouldn't be able to carry in high elo ever. Braindead champions are allowed to stomp low elo, for that they have to fall in high elo. If one of these champions has 50+% in high elo it means serious nerf is needed.
> [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9rkrwI8G,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-11T14:27:54.287+0000) > > That is the problem. He shouldn't be able to carry in high elo ever. Braindead champions are allowed to stomp low elo, for that they have to fall in high elo. If one of these champions has 50+% in high elo it means serious nerf is needed. Bad post.
: Why was Garen's villain mechanic removed?
> [{quoted}](name=JoshuaMain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i8Eg9xlw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-11T18:17:42.869+0000) > > Been out of the game for a month, really enjoyed Garen cause his simple yet effective gameplay. And now they removed the part of his ultimate that makes it thematic and gives him an edge vs hard carries and tanks? I really don't get the point here, he's a champion meant for either new players or people just looking to play a straight forward tank, he doesn't even get any real competitive play so what was so toxic about his old ult? Because the Villain mechanic blew chunks and was unfun for the Garen player (I am one) because it robbed him of agency over his own gameplay and unfun for the enemy because it led to really stupid interactions like the top making a good TP play and getting a kill and suddenly being bullied by the Garen they were dunking on in lane.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Why is Darius allowed to scale into late game?
> [{quoted}](name=Neriticc,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rOWXMagF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-02T18:18:25.577+0000) > > Darius is a lane bully champion that has similar scaling to Jax and Fiora. I actually lol'd. Darius not only does not outscale those champions late game, but in the case of Jax at least he actually beats him. Try to 1v1 a Jax or Fiora when you're both six-slotted as Darius and they'll rip you a new asshole. Hell, fight them while you're six-slotted and they only have five items and they'll still probably beat you. And in team fights Darius gets kited, and due to his lack of in-built tankiness he gets shredded by the ADC and dies. His main value comes from his resets with his dunk, but he's not nearly as powerful as an actual late game champion. Darius' team fight power late game is far below that of a Vladimir or a Camille. And he's far inferior splitpushing against the likes of the aforementioned Jax, Fiora, or something like a Tryndamere. As far as other juggernauts go, these champions outscale Darius: {{champion:75}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:48}} Of those, at least three of them (Nasus, Udyr, and Trundle) can duel him late game and are more useful in general. Shyvana, Yorick, and maybe Mordekaiser (not played enough of) can also duel him late game. Yorick at least usually beats him in lane.
datfatguy (OCE)
: How do you even play against Tryndamere
> [{quoted}](name=datfatguy,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZH8KeIkq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-29T11:08:49.027+0000) > > Seriously even at level 1 this champion is a pain to vs because of the stupid RNG in his fury mechanic which allows him to kill you in 3 auto attacks before minions even spawn. Then once he gets {{item:3508}} there isn't much you can do because this item synergises ridiculously well with this champion and makes sure his E is never on cooldown ever again. And don't even get me started on his late game where his Ult is up whenever he tries to splitpush or a teamfight breaks out and he just kills everyone in 3 attacks before you can really do much about it. > > Seriously Riot everyone is sick of this RNG mess called Tryndamere nerf him please Tryndamere is very unlikely to crit you before minions spawn because he can't build any fury except by hitting you. You beat Tryndamere in lane by stopping him from farming at level one so he can't build fury and maintaining a health lead on him, possibly killing him if you're playing a champion with an even better level 1 than he has like Yasuo. For itemization, ninja tabis are very effective and an early bramble vest can make trading with him much better, since he largely only does damage through autos. As for Tryndamere's ult, he can duel most champions in the duration of his ult unless he's pretty far behind (which he wasn't in your game it looks like), so you have to CC and kite him out, potentially making him waste it. As a high burst champion with CC and high mobility like Riven this should be perfectly possible. As far as general counters top lane, these all work well: {{champion:17}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:78}} Hope some of this helps. =)
Hwke94 (NA)
: Why won't they gut this champ?
> [{quoted}](name=Hwke94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cuPLbYEw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-29T00:56:52.107+0000) > > Yi can shred literally rammus... {{champion:11}} Why do you exist Yi? Are you here to torment me? So that I have to waste banning a counterpick just so my team doesn't get curb stomped? If you have a soul please people upvote so Yi gets a rework. The best tank shredder in the game shreds a tank, what a shocking turn of events.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: How about, no And it's all about aesthetics with those skins. They all just look better with really pale skin, especially the winter skins
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=He5ikKuT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-27T06:35:21.218+0000) > > How about, no > > And it's all about aesthetics with those skins. They all just look better with really pale skin, especially the winter skins Ah, so you're saying paler skin just looks better than darker skin? Fair enough.
Exibir mais

NemeBro

Nível 81 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão