: First ban and 14 days
this is the first time I see someone get banned for inting
: Imagine igniting a 20HP target and then your support/jungler yoinks it....
: > So their will be no bans to the accounts, no honour drops to level 0 or 1 Stopped here. Nobody, including other players and Riot themselves, wants to find more ways to keep incredibly toxic players in the game. If they can't reform, they need to be shown the door. "Decreasing the ban rate" is not a problem that needs to be solved. > I'll keep it short and simple I'll make things even more "simple" than you did. Ready? **Don't be a goddamn jerk in a video game and you won't get punished.** Everything you've come up with here is complicated and convoluted, rules need to be simple to follow. The existing rules are very, very clear and the punishments are easy to understand. Chat based offenses - 10-game chat restriction, 25-game chat restriction, 14-day suspension, permanent suspension. Gameplay offenses (REAL intentional feeding) - 14-day suspension, permanant suspension. Leaving games - If done enough, accounts get suspended as well. Follow the rules. It's simple.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qEkb4BEU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T18:35:49.114+0000) > > Stopped here. Nobody, including other players and Riot themselves, wants to find more ways to keep incredibly toxic players in the game. If they can't reform, they need to be shown the door. "Decreasing the ban rate" is not a problem that needs to be solved. > > I'll make things even more "simple" than you did. Ready? > > **Don't be a goddamn jerk in a video game and you won't get punished.** > > Everything you've come up with here is complicated and convoluted, rules need to be simple to follow. The existing rules are very, very clear and the punishments are easy to understand. > > Chat based offenses - 10-game chat restriction, 25-game chat restriction, 14-day suspension, permanent suspension. > > Gameplay offenses (REAL intentional feeding) - 14-day suspension, permanant suspension. > > Leaving games - If done enough, accounts get suspended as well. > > Follow the rules. It's simple. Being a jerk is part of the fun. Permabans dont work in a free video game bc u can make a new account and start over doing the same thing. If chat is really that impactful on your mentality playing the game just perma mute everyone. Everyone needs to become an adult one day and part of being an adult is dealing with people being rude to you. If riot really wanted to end the toxicity that bothers the 12 year olds that get their feelings hurt they could just chat ban players in increasing amounts until they were permanently kept from typing.
Stashek (EUNE)
: Unfair treatment, even though Riot claims "equal treatment towards all players"
kys is honestly like a meme at this point so I dont even think it's that big a deal. you just shouldn't have typed it bc riot cares more abt chat than what ppl actually do in game. do I agree with bans for chat? no. does that mean I'm going to type something that I know can get me banned bc someone is being mean to me? absolutely not. you know the rules so just don't break them, even if they're really stupid rules
: > [{quoted}](name=Profirix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d5td3vMw,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-21T21:26:13.374+0000) > > It is already happening. In gold+ games the top laner makes a visit down to the enemy jungle every single time they push the wave in. If they find the jungler and the jungler can't escape, its free kills. A two/three level difference in League is the difference between having a chance to fight back through skill and just getting obliterated without a second thought. Don't understate. A single level difference alone confers a huge advantage. You won't be able to fight people one level over you unless they're something as weak as an assassin one level over your bruiser/tank. As blue Kayn I've gotten auto'd to death by smilarly leveled Caitlyns and stand no chance outleveled, and I'm supposed to counter their champ. XP leads are even more massive than item leads, and it's why junglers on the losing side fall behind in such a snowball that it's almost impossible to turn the game around unless their bot/top lane got massively fed on their own.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d5td3vMw,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-21T22:00:02.706+0000) > > Don't understate. > > A single level difference alone confers a huge advantage. You won't be able to fight people one level over you unless they're something as weak as an assassin one level over your bruiser/tank. > > As blue Kayn I've gotten auto'd to death by smilarly leveled Caitlyns and stand no chance outleveled, and I'm supposed to counter their champ. > > XP leads are even more massive than item leads, and it's why junglers on the losing side fall behind in such a snowball that it's almost impossible to turn the game around unless their bot/top lane got massively fed on their own. As blue kayn you should one shot a similarly leveled caitlyn
Yenn (NA)
: Jungle EXP really needs to be revisited
Idk how you're playing but I got level 5 at 5 minutes into the game. Pretty sure the changes were meant to keep the lanes intact for the early game to keep you from influencing the outcome of a lane and to an extent, the game in the very early stages of the game.
: EZ
I got stomped anonymous support group in here
Cräfty (EUW)
: [Bug][Warwick] Warwick's hitbox and his ult hitbox bug. Ulting an enemy behind you?
Yeah this is annoying and has cost me a lot of winnable fights bc I dont get to focus the right champ to be able to turn the fight
: my fps is getting worse and worse every day.
I have an i7, a 1070, 32gb of ram, an ssd, and a 4tb wd black hdd. Internet is 100mbps down. It's not my computer it's the game. There is no reason that red dead redemption 2 should run better than a moba on my computer
: Jungle timers is probably the worst thing next season to all camps (and rants)
Or it adds skill to the game bc you can know the timer on the camps that you counter jungled that the enemy will not.
: He is not giving false information. He is giving the actual truth which is hard to swallow for people like you. Soft/hard inting in games never gets banned in 99% of the cases. From experience, I had a "smurf" player inting and then afking in base bcoz he didn't care about whether we lost or won as long as he had fun. Afterwards, he then proceeded to abuse me in private chat warning against reporting him. I sent the support system the 6 vods of his inting, 3 pictures of him afk and the pictures of the private chat bullying. No Action was taken against him while I was hit with a immediate 10 day chat ban bcoz I raised my voice in in-game chat to ask him stop his inting. The smurf player still plays his ashe support visibly ruining lower elo games. So, it is pretty clear to me, what the riot system is about - "Basically, if you're a toxic person, only do it through rage quits and inting and nothing will ever happen. If you type, you're donezos"
> [{quoted}](name=CapnSwing,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FmmU9uVv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T20:51:16.965+0000) > > He is not giving false information. He is giving the actual truth which is hard to swallow for people like you. Soft/hard inting in games never gets banned in 99% of the cases. From experience, I had a "smurf" player inting and then afking in base bcoz he didn't care about whether we lost or won as long as he had fun. Afterwards, he then proceeded to abuse me in private chat warning against reporting him. I sent the support system the 6 vods of his inting, 3 pictures of him afk and the pictures of the private chat bullying. No Action was taken against him while I was hit with a immediate 10 day chat ban bcoz I raised my voice in in-game chat to ask him stop his inting. The smurf player still plays his ashe support visibly ruining lower elo games. > > So, it is pretty clear to me, what the riot system is about - > "Basically, if you're a toxic person, only do it through rage quits and inting and nothing will ever happen. If you type, you're donezos" Yeah when someone pisses me off I just take a fight I shouldnt and type "mb thought I had flash" or "thought we had that"
: There is no way I got chat restricted for calling someone a dog, only from 1 game ...
Lol you definitely didnt just call someone a dog I hate league chat moderation but you cant type everything else bc the normies will cry and report you. Just type "dog" "good job" "you're playing very well" "good boy" and "at least you tried". Take ur pick from that word bank and any time someone does something stupid u type one of those and u can get ur flame in but not get any punishments.
: Game crashing and freezing
Smai (NA)
: Game chugging/FPS drops/Freezes
Same issue here. I have an i7 processor with a 1070 and 32 gb of ram and an ssd so it shouldnt be spec related. Its probs something in the client but it happens to me regardless of the game mode.
Comentários de Rioters
Håppy (NA)
: Oh, you must be right! There are absolutely no Challenger players currently complaining about the state of matchmaking and how it's locking them out of Challenger for extended periods of time, or how unbalanced the system is in regards to consistent and enjoyable games! You're 100% correct, I'm so glad that Moe/Yassuo didn't just have a breakdown on stream _this week_ about the number of autofilled players destroying the quality of his game. Let's not forget the amount of players who currently exist in ranks they _don't_ belong in, still, because of the failed "role ranking" idea Riot had that people quickly learned they could abuse. "You get the rank that you deserve" is a bad mindset. It would be a good mindset if the matchmaking system wasn't designed to shaft you, but it is designed to shaft you and throttle any kind of progress you make. There's a reason why "Unranked to Challenger" videos are called challenge videos. And the _only_ reason these videos even start to work is because they play exclusively hypercarry face-of-the-month champions to climb. Your mindset is broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iYaZZuuo,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T11:11:17.732+0000) > > Oh, you must be right! There are absolutely no Challenger players currently complaining about the state of matchmaking and how it's locking them out of Challenger for extended periods of time, or how unbalanced the system is in regards to consistent and enjoyable games! You're 100% correct, I'm so glad that Moe/Yassuo didn't just have a breakdown on stream _this week_ about the number of autofilled players destroying the quality of his game. Let's not forget the amount of players who currently exist in ranks they _don't_ belong in, still, because of the failed "role ranking" idea Riot had that people quickly learned they could abuse. > > "You get the rank that you deserve" is a bad mindset. It would be a good mindset if the matchmaking system wasn't designed to shaft you, but it is designed to shaft you and throttle any kind of progress you make. There's a reason why "Unranked to Challenger" videos are called challenge videos. And the _only_ reason these videos even start to work is because they play exclusively hypercarry face-of-the-month champions to climb. > > Your mindset is broken. Challenger players in challenger complaining about autofill while in challenger, a rank they reached while being shafted if we are to accept what you are saying is true. But it's not. Gold is far from challenger. So is plat. Tons of room to improve before you start complaining about the marginal skill difference between some of the most skilled players in a region affecting your games while 3 divisions below the highest rank.
Håppy (NA)
: Bad mindset. Would be a good mindset if the matchmaking system wasn't designed to shaft you, but it is designed to shaft you.
> [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iYaZZuuo,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-11-09T02:23:09.740+0000) > > Bad mindset. Would be a good mindset if the matchmaking system wasn't designed to shaft you, but it is designed to shaft you. If matchmaking were designed to shaft you then there would be just as many challenger players on the boards complaining that the game is purposely keeping them in silver lmao. You get to the rank that you deserve period. Spend less time complaining and more time improving if you want to see a meaningful climb because ultimately you will actually see results and enjoy the game more than you do now with this conspiratorial belief that riot selected you specifically to keep at a lower rank than you deserve despite you actually being the next faker
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iYaZZuuo,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-08T16:28:10.094+0000) > > If you were at gold skill level you would get gold. If you can't carry despite your team you're not at the skill level necessary for promos. thats the whole problem with this system, its frankly stupid that the requirement to rank up is **being able to carry a whole team**. Its a team based game and every player should be matched to play with/against same skill level.
> [{quoted}](name=Yall Garbo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iYaZZuuo,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-08T16:39:39.777+0000) > > thats the whole problem with this system, its frankly stupid that the requirement to rank up is **being able to carry a whole team**. Its a team based game and every player should be matched to play with/against same skill level. If you play with people at the same skill level then you spend the whole season playing at the rank that you got placed at after 10 games and never climb because there is no progression. A gold player should be able to carry a bunch of silvers to a win against a bunch of silvers. Downvote as much as you want but complaining about matchmaking will never help you climb but improving your play will.
: How much does it take for someone to get banned for INTing?
X3N0N (NA)
: I finally understand why people think that the matchmaking is so bad.
If you were at gold skill level you would get gold. If you can't carry despite your team you're not at the skill level necessary for promos.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:13:54.626+0000) > > The only reason I could see people downvoting this is because of the condescending tone of the post That is my biggest complaint about the thing; the tone is counterproductive.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:19:43.489+0000) > > That is my biggest complaint about the thing; the tone is counterproductive. NA everyone
: Can we tone down damage and make league require skill again?
Let's remove damage so that I don't have to dodge skillshots to not die
Sylaelque (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKItzN8n,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-27T15:12:08.035+0000) > > ... Nidalee? O.o > > .. And Janna?? > > I mean I hate Janna as much as anybody but I don't think I'd call her overpowered as she is now.. Have you ever see a good Nidalee player? She just roams around enemy jungle without getting caught and doesn't let her opponent play the game. She just became powerful after these jungle exp nerfs because she gets more progress by early kills without needing camps. Janna is one of those champions that over buffed, she has extreme poke and movement speed as well as long casting range.
> [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKItzN8n,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T17:31:37.838+0000) > > Have you ever see a good Nidalee player? She just roams around enemy jungle without getting caught and doesn't let her opponent play the game. > She just became powerful after these jungle exp nerfs because she gets more progress by early kills without needing camps. > > Janna is one of those champions that over buffed, she has extreme poke and movement speed as well as long casting range. GOOD nidalee player, you dont just pick up nidalee and 1v9
AIQ (NA)
: Top and bot would simply rotate. The reason the Meta exist this way is because Dragon is on the bottom side, reversing it would just move the champions from top to bot and make bot the "island". The entire map is symmetrical exempting Dragon and Baron. The turret shielding would just get swapped as well to avoid lane swaps again.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HtqkdAtE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T15:55:07.936+0000) > > Top and bot would simply rotate. The reason the Meta exist this way is because Dragon is on the bottom side, reversing it would just move the champions from top to bot and make bot the "island". The entire map is symmetrical exempting Dragon and Baron. The turret shielding would just get swapped as well to avoid lane swaps again. Ok makes sense
Comentários de Rioters
: The Five states of Rage.
This is funny. I'm going to stop playing ranked for the rest of this season bc I got 4 afk teammates for 4 straight games and ended up on the last one lol see you guys next season
: Seriously though, who enjoys all this damage???
I'd rather be able to carry my whole team than rely on my team to be able to win so I'm fine w the way the game is. I think to say that everyone can 1 shot is generally a hyperbole and there are still fairly defined roles in games. There is a vocal portion of players that doesnt like it, but people keep playing so ultimately the complaints won't affect anything until there is action as a result
: Real concern about Spellshield from a 1mil+ mastery Nocturne player
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PqAWgsVx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-22T22:46:36.848+0000) > > This is like prime matchmaking on cs go, I like this, and you could probably bring back a tribunal system to help moderate the games for trolling and stuff for what I would assume would be a smaller group of players Yeah, i'm guessing this would have like 10 to 50k players, which is a lot easier to moderate. And it would make everyone tryhard more and be more positive to maintain a competitive level, which would result on the general improvement of everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Jeanne4uSecours,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PqAWgsVx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-22T22:49:26.333+0000) > > Yeah, i'm guessing this would have like 10 to 50k players, which is a lot easier to moderate. > And it would make everyone tryhard more and be more positive to maintain a competitive level, which would result on the general improvement of everyone. I dont know about tryharding but definitely not troll for over 50 games without a ban. This is cool imo but the boards love to shit on cool ideas because "riot said x" as if things are and always should be the same
: Ideas to clean up and improve soloq
This is like prime matchmaking on cs go, I like this, and you could probably bring back a tribunal system to help moderate the games for trolling and stuff for what I would assume would be a smaller group of players
: So are you saying that you would hapily lose your account that you spent hundreds or even thousands of dollars because your mother decided to have a heart attack? People take the 15 lp that most diamond players get too seriously. u aren't gonna get paid for winning a soloq game. grow up and learn to lose. the enemies go afk too.
> [{quoted}](name=Useless Jester,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IKbsEI6E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T07:08:15.248+0000) > > So are you saying that you would hapily lose your account that you spent hundreds or even thousands of dollars because your mother decided to have a heart attack? > People take the 15 lp that most diamond players get too seriously. u aren't gonna get paid for winning a soloq game. grow up and learn to lose. the enemies go afk too. Yeah my mom is worth more than any amount of skins on a video game like what kind of question is that
: Perhaps the real reason the damage meta ruins the game.
Nah I like the current meta bc at least with damage I dont have to rely on my team as much as before. Sure it sucks not being able to play the more utility based champions but I play ranked first and foremost to win, and if I have fun then cool, but there is no way for me to have fun and lose. I see a lot of people complain about damage and I didnt play early seasons of league so i dont rlly know exactly what you mean, but i like having high damage, high stakes 1v9 potential, and winning against a fed enemy team while carrying a feeding team that tried their hardest to lose. Idk if I am the only one but i dont hear a lot of ppl agree or say the same
: Please fix the Lack of punishment issued to AFK players in Diamond+
As if being toxic warrants someone running it down or going afk.... lol boards logic. I'm not diamond but yeah ppl afk way too much and it seems like ppl are ok with it for the most part bc of "wHaT iF iTs An EmErGeNcY" as if my league account would be anywhere in the top 50 things I would be worried about if I was having a serious emergency
: > [{quoted}](name=Im Duke Nukem,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:30:25.969+0000) > > I do , when i play fidd . Otherwise no lmao The Yi Ult fast Fear is great!
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-10-22T00:16:21.593+0000) > > The Yi Ult fast Fear is great! Ik so frustrating to play against, quax think yi is broken and has no counter play
Velasan (NA)
: As a champion who is very easy to counter... honestly yes. His play pattern is try to 1v5 every single time or have no presence. I would be scared of a really good Yi, but they are very few and far between. Shaco is the same way. A good Shaco will be all over the map using their mobility with invisibility to take over and make plays. A bad Shaco will awkwardly drop boxes and get themselves killed. Yi is the same way, a bad one will just run in and die repeatedly. Since the majority of Yi's I see are the run in and die repeatedly type I don't worry about it. There are plenty of jungle counters to him already and while his play style is outdated plenty of people still enjoy playing him so if they are enjoying it let them have their fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-10-22T01:16:33.667+0000) > > As a champion who is very easy to counter... honestly yes. His play pattern is try to 1v5 every single time or have no presence. > > I would be scared of a really good Yi, but they are very few and far between. Shaco is the same way. A good Shaco will be all over the map using their mobility with invisibility to take over and make plays. A bad Shaco will awkwardly drop boxes and get themselves killed. Yi is the same way, a bad one will just run in and die repeatedly. > > Since the majority of Yi's I see are the run in and die repeatedly type I don't worry about it. There are plenty of jungle counters to him already and while his play style is outdated plenty of people still enjoy playing him so if they are enjoying it let them have their fun. Tell that to my boy quax bc he says its broken
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=000600010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T00:12:41.717+0000) > > You basically just took numbers that have nothing to do with the current patch and constructed a fake argument that I didnt make LOL I said HIGH ELO not challenger hahahah diamond+ master yi has less than 50% winrate on the current patch. If you want to include plat (which I wont) in that then his winrate is 50.25%. So again, not only is he by your own admission not meeting any of the standards that riot put out for nerfs, but he also drops in winrate the higher elo you go. Taking challenger as a sample is for reasons you pointed out a bad way to gather data bc of how few players that includes with even fewer actual games to take a sample from. Yi barely dodges the criteria bc he is 1 dimensional, can be taken out of the game with coordination, and has clear weaknesses in his kit. And finally, as for your question about HARD CC that is POINT AND CLICK (LMFAO) bc other forms of cc are SKILLshots and require you to HIT them (being good at the game) to even respond to that would be ridiculous. Hard cc is not the only form of cc that makes yi struggle and to pretend that it is is disingenuous. But I think we found our answer, practice your skillshots and maybe master yi players will stop taking your lp. In the meantime, stay mad and I look forward to taking yours too :P Ok, so I'm gonna end the argument here because clearly weŕe both wasting our time arguing. What makes you think I'm mad? I'm simply stating I think Yi is unhealthy and broken for the game atm. I'm not the one using caps lock and laughing texts to strengthen my argument. Also, you wanna talk about being good at the game when youŕe a Master Yi abuser? That's real cute when a semi-difficult champion like Khazix is too hard for you to play and maintain a positive wr with.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0006000100010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-22T01:11:26.887+0000) > > Ok, so I'm gonna end the argument here because clearly weŕe both wasting our time arguing. What makes you think I'm mad? I'm simply stating I think Yi is unhealthy and broken for the game atm. I'm not the one using caps lock and laughing texts to strengthen my argument. Also, you wanna talk about being good at the game when youŕe a Master Yi abuser? That's real cute when a semi-difficult champion like Khazix is too hard for you to play and maintain a positive wr with. Unhealthy and broken with sub 51% winrate in high elo. So that's wrong. Caps for emphasis since you can't or won't acknowledge fact based claims. So you're wrong again. And yeah I never denied to abusing him, in fact I think I said that in one of my first messages specifically because low elo players don't know how to play against him. Never said I was good at the game, in fact you have been insinuating that I am not in several of your messages so I think this is just another one of those things that you chose to interpret due to your inability to understand the words in front of you. Whether its consciously because you don't want to acknowledge that a champ that you struggle with isn't necessarily broken or whether its unconscious and you really just have trouble reading, I can't say. But again I do suck at kha zix (which I did say in one of my messages, funny) that has nothing to do with master yi being broken, which he isn't by the standards that riot put out, and you presented LOL so yeah, end the argument because we will get no where if you draw a line in the sand, acknowledge that something doesn't cross it, but continue to argue that it somehow is crossing the line. I'm sure that will get you very far lmao Hope to see you on the rift, hope you don't ban yi, and hope to see you in post game lobby complaining that it's broken LOL
Rewt (NA)
: The key to balancing jungle is counter-intuitive.
I really don't know if catchup xp is the solution bc then you just go back to farming your increased xp camps with catchup xp added onto it. Maybe keep xp low but gold value of camps high? Role seems hard to balance and km glad I'm just the one playing it
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0006000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T21:16:36.254+0000) > > There's the non sequitur I was looking for! The only reason I brought it up is bc you said kha zix was my second most played champ which had nothing to do with the original point that was discussed, which is master yi. So I corrected you and told you the champ that is actually my second most played. But again you're not saying anything in response to what I said about master yi except "BuT iTs HaRd" and saying things that are either irrelevant or untrue. If you find something to support yi being broken or out of line I'd be happy to talk abt it but as of now it just sounds like salt without any substantive claims lmao! Ok, that's fair. Lets talk Yi then. I looked at U.GG(WHich is where you apparently get all your facts from), and looked at NA Goldś pick rate, ban rate etc etc. First off he has a 51% wr with a 21.8% ban rate and 8.8 pick rate. 8.8 isn't a whole lot so the fact that people in gold are so god damn scared to face him when he isn't played nearly as much as most people think speaks for itself. I also decided to look at previous patches even though itś irrelevant for the most part, but you seem to value irrelevant facts so I will put it out there, for the past 4 patches including this one(this goes from 9.20 to 9.16) he has held a 50-51% WR in gold NA soloq. But I decided to go a step further since you seem to enjoy comparing gold players to challenger players, SO I looked at challenger as well, 9.20 and 9.18 have him sporting 50% ban rates ON THE DOT, there were only 18 matches total of those however but keep in mind this is challenger and there are only a few hundred people in that elo. 9.18, and 9.17 give him really bad winrates I will grant you that(40% and 30% basically), but 9.17ś most recommended spells for Yi that patch were Smite, Ignite(Which is troll af). But then you go down to 9.16 and you will find that he has a 69% WR with 36 games. And like I said this is challenger the div with only a few hundred people(Not all of which are even junglers and even less of which didn't get autofilled to other roles,or have other shit happen to them that is prevalent in challenger elo). So currently heś not bad in challenger, currently heś not bad in gold either. Riot has shared how they decide to nerf and buff champs and shared their criteria with us and it is framed by this post https://www.esports.net/news/lol/riot-games-buff-nerf-criteria/#targetText=Criteria%20to%20nerf%20champions%2C%20if%20any%20statement%20is%20true&targetText=If%2090%25%20of%20games%20pick,consecutive%20patches%20in%20professional%20play. Keep in mind if even 1 of these criterias for nerfs is hit, they get a nerf. Yi barely dodges most of these criterias and has been doing so for several patches now. SO I ask you. How is he balanced Also, you claim that Yi can be locked down super easy but thats reliant on hitting skill shots So name me 10 point and click hard cc abilities(Not including slows because he cant be affected by those) that can instantly lock him down. Thanks looking forward to your reply.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=00060001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T21:56:23.295+0000) > > Ok, that's fair. Lets talk Yi then. I looked at U.GG(WHich is where you apparently get all your facts from), and looked at NA Goldś pick rate, ban rate etc etc. First off he has a 51% wr with a 21.8% ban rate and 8.8 pick rate. 8.8 isn't a whole lot so the fact that people in gold are so god damn scared to face him when he isn't played nearly as much as most people think speaks for itself. I also decided to look at previous patches even though itś irrelevant for the most part, but you seem to value irrelevant facts so I will put it out there, for the past 4 patches including this one(this goes from 9.20 to 9.16) he has held a 50-51% WR in gold NA soloq. But I decided to go a step further since you seem to enjoy comparing gold players to challenger players, SO I looked at challenger as well, 9.20 and 9.18 have him sporting 50% ban rates ON THE DOT, there were only 18 matches total of those however but keep in mind this is challenger and there are only a few hundred people in that elo. 9.18, and 9.17 give him really bad winrates I will grant you that(40% and 30% basically), but 9.17ś most recommended spells for Yi that patch were Smite, Ignite(Which is troll af). But then you go down to 9.16 and you will find that he has a 69% WR with 36 games. And like I said this is challenger the div with only a few hundred people(Not all of which are even junglers and even less of which didn't get autofilled to other roles,or have other shit happen to them that is prevalent in challenger elo). So currently heś not bad in challenger, currently heś not bad in gold either. Riot has shared how they decide to nerf and buff champs and shared their criteria with us and it is framed by this post https://www.esports.net/news/lol/riot-games-buff-nerf-criteria/#targetText=Criteria%20to%20nerf%20champions%2C%20if%20any%20statement%20is%20true&targetText=If%2090%25%20of%20games%20pick,consecutive%20patches%20in%20professional%20play. > > Keep in mind if even 1 of these criterias for nerfs is hit, they get a nerf. Yi barely dodges most of these criterias and has been doing so for several patches now. SO I ask you. How is he balanced > > Also, you claim that Yi can be locked down super easy but thats reliant on hitting skill shots > > So name me 10 point and click hard cc abilities(Not including slows because he cant be affected by those) that can instantly lock him down. Thanks looking forward to your reply. You basically just took numbers that have nothing to do with the current patch and constructed a fake argument that I didnt make LOL I said HIGH ELO not challenger hahahah diamond+ master yi has less than 50% winrate on the current patch. If you want to include plat (which I wont) in that then his winrate is 50.25%. So again, not only is he by your own admission not meeting any of the standards that riot put out for nerfs, but he also drops in winrate the higher elo you go. Taking challenger as a sample is for reasons you pointed out a bad way to gather data bc of how few players that includes with even fewer actual games to take a sample from. Yi barely dodges the criteria bc he is 1 dimensional, can be taken out of the game with coordination, and has clear weaknesses in his kit. And finally, as for your question about HARD CC that is POINT AND CLICK (LMFAO) bc other forms of cc are SKILLshots and require you to HIT them (being good at the game) to even respond to that would be ridiculous. Hard cc is not the only form of cc that makes yi struggle and to pretend that it is is disingenuous. But I think we found our answer, practice your skillshots and maybe master yi players will stop taking your lp. In the meantime, stay mad and I look forward to taking yours too :P
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=00060001000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T20:40:52.808+0000) > > Nope, I just checked on u.gg and it says I have a 60 percent winrate in s9 so I checked s8 bc maybe my winrate on yi was low then, and it's actually 66 wow! Then I checked my second most played champ and it's actually kayn so you're also wrong about that (55% winrate btw) you're not wrong abt me having a bad winrate on kha zix though I'm AWFUL at him lol. Still has nothing to do with yi having clear weaknesses that you can easily play around. As far as your semantic argument that yi isnt an adc, adcs arent called adcs they're actually marksmen, but they are attack damage carries, bc once they build ad, they can do TONS of damage. Sounds a bit like yi, who can also do that! Crazy how that works. That's what I was referring to, not his specific classification in the game. Just as you said, and like I've BEEN saying, cc is always an option, you just have to know when to use it. Looking forward to your non sequitur and ad hominem responses though. https://m.u.gg/lol/profile/na1/niggel%20wessom/overview here is my u.gg bc I know sometimes typing is hard :( https://imgur.com/Dv6LRBt https://imgur.com/Ek2PJoo The only thing you said that was true was that you have a 60% wr in ranked(Which I didn't even ask you or mention). And that you aren't very good at Khaźix, also your winrate on Kayn, and I'm gonna be real with you. 55% wr isnt good on a main champ unless you have hundreds of games on them. 55% wr with 100<>200 isnt exactly amazing IMO.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=000600010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T21:01:01.918+0000) > > https://imgur.com/Dv6LRBt > > https://imgur.com/Ek2PJoo > > The only thing you said that was true was that you have a 60% wr in ranked(Which I didn't even ask you or mention). And that you aren't very good at Khaźix, also your winrate on Kayn, and I'm gonna be real with you. 55% wr isnt good on a main champ unless you have hundreds of games on them. 55% wr with 100<>200 isnt exactly amazing IMO. There's the non sequitur I was looking for! Only reason I brought it up is bc you said kha zix was my second most played champ which had nothing to do with the original point that was discussed, which is master yi. So I corrected you and told you the champ that is actually my second most played. But again you're not saying anything in response to what I said about master yi except "BuT iTs HaRd" and saying things that are either irrelevant or untrue. If you find something to support yi being broken or out of line I'd be happy to talk abt it but as of now it just sounds like salt without any substantive claims lmao!
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=000600010001,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:31:34.712+0000) > > Also just checked and master yi is at a 50 percent winrate in gold which is both of our rank so like it's not even like he is just in every game destroying. He is an adc. An adc can 3 shot you late game, and do it from range. Master yi has to run at you in a straight line to hit you in melee range. I mean I think he has very clear weaknesses and people that have mastered the game agree, so maybe you should try doing some of the stuff high elo players do against him and hopefully win more against him. Yi is not an ADC, hes a fighter/assassin. Also, you do not have a 60% wr on Yi you have a 50%, also I couldn't help but notice the negative wr on zix which is your second most player champ this season. Regardless I am aware of Yi and his weaknesses. CC is always an option but at the same time doesn't apply to yi nearly as much as others because he goes untargetable every couple seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0006000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:41:01.416+0000) > > Yi is not an ADC, hes a fighter/assassin. Also, you do not have a 60% wr on Yi you have a 50%, also I couldn't help but notice the negative wr on zix which is your second most player champ this season. Regardless I am aware of Yi and his weaknesses. CC is always an option but at the same time doesn't apply to yi nearly as much as others because he goes untargetable every couple seconds. Nope, I just checked on u.gg and it says I have a 60 percent winrate in s9 so I checked s8 bc maybe my winrate on yi was low then, and it's actually 66 wow! Then I checked my second most played champ and it's actually kayn so you're also wrong about that (55% winrate btw) you're not wrong abt me having a bad winrate on kha zix though I'm AWFUL at him lol. Still has nothing to do with yi having clear weaknesses that you can easily play around. As far as your semantic argument that yi isnt an adc, adcs arent called adcs they're actually marksmen, but they are attack damage carries, bc once they build ad, they can do TONS of damage. Sounds a bit like yi, who can also do that! Crazy how that works. That's what I was referring to, not his specific classification in the game. Just as you said, and like I've BEEN saying, cc is always an option, you just have to know when to use it. Looking forward to your non sequitur and ad hominem responses though. https://m.u.gg/lol/profile/na1/niggel%20wessom/overview here is my u.gg bc I know sometimes typing is hard :(
Lemexis (EUW)
: Former toxic players who successfully reformed, how did you do it ?
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:12:24.020+0000) > > There is a very clear way to beat him though. Which is why he isnt played in high elo Care to elaborate since you're apparently high elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:13:39.093+0000) > > Care to elaborate since you're apparently high elo. Also just checked and master yi is at a 50 percent winrate in gold which is both of our rank so like it's not even like he is just in every game destroying. He is an adc. An adc can 3 shot you late game, and do it from range. Master yi has to run at you in a straight line to hit you in melee range. I mean I think he has very clear weaknesses and people that have mastered the game agree, so maybe you should try doing some of the stuff high elo players do against him and hopefully win more against him.
Quáx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:12:24.020+0000) > > There is a very clear way to beat him though. Which is why he isnt played in high elo Care to elaborate since you're apparently high elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:13:39.093+0000) > > Care to elaborate since you're apparently high elo. I'm actually not in high elo, which is why I'm spamming yi to climb bc no one in low elo invades me when I'm weak early, takes objectives early, or uses any cc on me in team fights. Have like a 60% winrate on him and the only times I lose are when teams force me into bad fights and deny me gold. For some reason people think that a late game hypercarry shouldnt be able to hypercarry when they get to late game and that is what's most funny to me
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWEhlJUV,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-21T04:08:59.454+0000) > > Be careful mate. I made a similar post about 2 weeks ago about a dude who ran it down in one of my games and was never punished and it was removed. Apparently he was in the right to run it down and I wasn't suppose to talk about it. > > I swear, one of these days, I'm just going to make an account just to run it down every game and see how long it takes, if ever, to get punished. With how riot is punishing people right now you will probably have that account for a very, very long time
> [{quoted}](name=VanCanBanMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWEhlJUV,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-21T04:18:10.336+0000) > > With how riot is punishing people right now you will probably have that account for a very, very long time Yeah riot loves off meta no item builds. Just dont type anything bc that's just too far dude :(
: Yes: he's one of my favorite champions and if he's picked against me i usually beat him. Most junglers can easily invade him and/or duel him early on, when he's at his weakest, while also having better gank potential. Yi is not going to pull off a gank pre-6 unless his allies have some form of cc and the enemy is really pushed. Vision helps, but obviously that goes for anyone. All of this will put him behind and make it harder for him to reach his powerspikes: jungle farm alone just isn't enough for that. Of course, if the game drags on too long and he managed to keep himself even, he will eventually be too strong to 1vs1 for most champions, so you need to group and play around him. People say that "just cc him" isn't a helpful advice, i disagree though: you need to consider that yes, he has one of the highest damage potential in the game, but he's extremly fragile too; keeping him still for 1-2 seconds is more than enough for his enemies to burst him down; most cc will also interrupt his W, and snares stops him even from using Q. Another important advice is: stop him from getting resets and R refresh. Without his ultimate, Yi is half a champion: it's extremly kitable, and if he goes in with Q he can't get out. So anything that can buy you time is going to help a lot: for most champions this comes down to items like Zhonya's or GA. Tanks can have Stonplate and get a Bramble Vest too. Some champions have intargetability in ther kits or self-peel. If they don't, there'a a high chance they have some form of cc, which always helps. Even when at his strogest and/or when he's fed there are plenty of ways to deal with him, however... I will agree that sometimes, someone on your team will just not get it and fed him, even though playing around Yi is not hard and does not require extreme knowledge of the game or having a full team of premades or organize a bunch of solo-queue players like a pro play team. This is just my opinion and i'm only B1, but i hope it was at least insightful. Sorry for possible mistakes, also i'm on mobile!
> [{quoted}](name=J0hnJ0estar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-21T10:51:08.723+0000) > > Yes: he's one of my favorite champions and if he's picked against me i usually beat him. > > Most junglers can easily invade him and/or duel him early on, when he's at his weakest, while also having better gank potential. > Yi is not going to pull off a gank pre-6 unless his allies have some form of cc and the enemy is really pushed. Vision helps, but obviously that goes for anyone. > All of this will put him behind and make it harder for him to reach his powerspikes: jungle farm alone just isn't enough for that. > > Of course, if the game drags on too long and he managed to keep himself even, he will eventually be too strong to 1vs1 for most champions, so you need to group and play around him. People say that "just cc him" isn't a helpful advice, i disagree though: you need to consider that yes, he has one of the highest damage potential in the game, but he's extremly fragile too; keeping him still for 1-2 seconds is more than enough for his enemies to burst him down; most cc will also interrupt his W, and snares stops him even from using Q. > > Another important advice is: stop him from getting resets and R refresh. > Without his ultimate, Yi is half a champion: it's extremly kitable, and if he goes in with Q he can't get out. So anything that can buy you time is going to help a lot: for most champions this comes down to items like Zhonya's or GA. Tanks can have Stonplate and get a Bramble Vest too. Some champions have intargetability in ther kits or self-peel. If they don't, there'a a high chance they have some form of cc, which always helps. > > Even when at his strogest and/or when he's fed there are plenty of ways to deal with him, however... > > I will agree that sometimes, someone on your team will just not get it and fed him, even though playing around Yi is not hard and does not require extreme knowledge of the game or having a full team of premades or organize a bunch of solo-queue players like a pro play team. > > This is just my opinion and i'm only B1, but i hope it was at least insightful. > Sorry for possible mistakes, also i'm on mobile! See its p simple to beat a yi
evolvox (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:12:24.020+0000) > > There is a very clear way to beat him though. Which is why he isnt played in high elo How? I know poppy can tackle him easily.
> [{quoted}](name=evolvox,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-21T09:22:22.940+0000) > > How? I know poppy can tackle him easily. cc him and he is a free kill
: Anyone has fun playing against master Yi?
There is a very clear way to beat him though. Which is why he isnt played in high elo
: God it annoys me so bad when people dont understand how to play the game. So malphite goes balls deep into your team but misses his ult because of flash zhonyas dashes GA whatever. Do you really just let him walk away and wait for his ult cooldown? Like wtf? No, you force a fight and win it because malphite is now .1 of a champion. You then proceed to take objectives ( baron ) and win the game.
Agreed. You call someone out for their lack of understanding around how to play against a champion and immediately they fire back "BuT mY tEaM"
: Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Anniversary Gifts Riot is giving us?
Yeah this makes up for the report system that doesnt work so many times over
: but I've seen the other side of it where people flame and be toxic straight off the bat. like I picked Yuumi when she first came out. the other people on the team told me to kill myself and trashed me the full game just because there were used to bad Yuumis. I did fine and it shut them up in the end but still, it's people that that whom do deserve to be banned.
Nah not really. If someone would hurt themselves after someone told them to there is a much bigger problem than the words that were said. And if you are aware that you are one of the people that would be affected that way I have no idea why you would be playing with chat enabled to begin with
Exibir mais

Niggel Wessom

Nível 153 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão