: What are Skin Lines you think need expanding? (Excluding popular ones like SG, High Noon, PROJECT)
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=A9ItZyZ8,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-15T19:55:52.224+0000) > > So what are your ideas? Please avoid insanely populated skin lines that already exist like PROJECT, Star Guardian, Pool Party, High Noon, Blood Moon, etc, as they're already popular. Atlantean. I desperately want to see Aurelion Sol/Brand/Illaoi/Kalista/Pantheon/_Something_ _water themed_. Their water particles are so gorgeous, but they're never in any skins anymore...
Bazerka (NA)
: Luuuuuuunch Break!
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LEQIkBPq,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-15T21:12:23.996+0000) > > New year, new decade, same format. Let me know what you're curious about! Have you guys forgotten about/want to bring back the Atlantian skin line? I'm dying for another watery skin for some champions (Aurelion Sol/Brand/among others!).
: What could have been
> [{quoted}](name=Xodiathe4bdn1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w9Yb6ajk,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-14T19:54:27.969+0000) > > Its always interesting to see the directions riot could have gone with for new and updated champions > and the directions they could have gone with for sett is quite extensive > https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kV4Hz2fg-2c/Xh4DtqpCT5I/AAAAAAABeA4/S8AnCOrvTfQmntfYS5XE1yp4qV3o5ui9QCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/01_Grappler_exploration02_634b1r0lsgejjohqbnpf%2B%25281%2529.jpg > > Personally my favorites the darkin behemoth It's a damn shame. I would've taken either of the outside two happily (Slightly leaning toward the Darkin; Godzilla skin VS Mecha Kingdoms would've lined up perfectly!) They didn't even make Sett like his art, either. They just said "Hey here's Rakan 2.0 with your basic same-same Xayah colours, not even going to bother differentiating the colours to black and white like a badger lol". Release Sett is a disappointment compared to those, and the worst part is, you just _know_ they're going to give him terribly stupid skinlines too, like the "Academia Bully" skin, among others, with nothing cool ever.
: It's baffling to me how Riot's go-to take on "Vastayan gangster boss" is just a generic guy with cat ears. That's like _the absolute minimum_ for Vastayan influences, and they didn't even have the decency to give him chest hair to break away from their tired formula of hairless-as-a-dolphin shirtless guys.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w9Yb6ajk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:14:59.336+0000) > > It's baffling to me how Riot's go-to take on "Vastayan gangster boss" is just a generic guy with cat ears. That's like _the absolute minimum_ for Vastayan influences, and they didn't even have the decency to give him chest hair to break away from their tired formula of hairless-as-a-dolphin shirtless guys. Literally either of the outside two would've been ten times cooler. Like, they literally made him Rakan 2.0 with Xayah's colours. _**They didn't even give him original colours. BADGERS ARE THE SAME COLOUR AS BIRDS RIGHT?!**_
SSmotzer (NA)
: [Rework Concept] Nidalee, the Aspect of the Jungle
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=uc6IhZE8,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-14T05:31:32.200+0000) > > **E - Primal Surge - Human:** Nidalee targets herself or an allied champion, transforming them into a Cougar for 10 seconds, granting them a shield and bonus damage resistance for a few seconds. Ah yes, an allied Polymorph. _Can't see that possibly being a bad thing in any situation._
: Especially since it lasts long enough for you to clear multiple wards. Nothing feels worse than warding and then the enemy mid laner coming through and wiping out all the wards you just placed. It also makes vision wars feel worse vs Pyke and senna because due to the item they just automatically have better vision control. Also, this item makes Senna and Pyke not have to worry as much late game of having control wards on them, which is a *huge* upper hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Heckin Support,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EpseBy8E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-13T20:31:23.243+0000) > > Especially since it lasts long enough for you to clear multiple wards. Nothing feels worse than warding and then the enemy mid laner coming through and wiping out all the wards you just placed. It also makes vision wars feel worse vs Pyke and senna because due to the item they just automatically have better vision control. > > Also, this item makes Senna and Pyke not have to worry as much late game of having control wards on them, which is a *huge* upper hand. My problem is that Senna can literally just one-hit any ward she sees with Glaive, even if it's being placed. Makes dragon dancing literally impossible when she auto-clears everything you put down.
Comentários de Rioters
: Out of all of the top 5 bans from each patch since November 2015, Darius has been in 84 of them.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGhdEPpW,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-07T06:51:35.474+0000) > > #There have been 99 patches since 5.22. > > Yasuo was top 5 in 86 of them, for reference. > > Zed was top 5 in 92 of them. > > These are the only champions with comparable ban presence among all patches. > > Are we really going to keep claiming that Darius' design is healthy? He was designed by CertainlyT. Of course he's an unhealthy champion.
: so there is a possible memory leak on the league client? (screen shot from webroot)
I think most people know this by now, and everyone's shouted it in Riot's face already, but no response. They haven't even acknowledged it yet or said they're looking into it. Who knows if it's even going to be fixed by next patch? They'll have to get their asses in gear to fix it for the season launch.
: While I don't disagree with you, Aphelios is one of those simple kits. His kit is about as deep as Lee sins, or nidalies, but mechanically it's like udyr or Annie. Once you wrap your head around his ammo/gun changing system there's not much to him. Sett is going to be harder to play.
Simple while playing, sure. Simple to play against? No. Simple to remember everything he does as someone who doesn't play him? Nuh uh. Simple to design skins? He has 148 unique visual effects. Simple to balance? Not likely. He's a simple ADCarry to _play_, but in no other way is he simple. His kit contains something for every given situation.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=blacknerdtaku,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=byOFqfYf,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-06T07:38:48.563+0000) > > he has so many options to deal with so many situations. It's like Riot (CertainlyT) took all the criticisms of "Overloaded kits" And cranked it up to 11. Aphelios is _NOT_ a CT project. Its a Stashuu project - CT might have spawned the concept, but as far i understand Stashuu was the one who turned it into what it is now. You people need to stop blaming CT for everything wrong with the game, i swear.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=byOFqfYf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-06T17:05:20.991+0000) > > Aphelios is _NOT_ a CT project. Its a Stashuu project - CT might have spawned the concept, but as far i understand Stashuu was the one who turned it into what it is now. > > You people need to stop blaming CT for everything wrong with the game, i swear. Other way around. Stashu made the concept and wanted it to be a wizard, but CertainlyT took it and ran with it. They said he wanted to give Aphelios 25 weapons. “I don’t know who made the call to turn Aphelios into a marksman,” says game designer Stash “Riot Stashu” Chelluck. “The early wizard idea was really cool, but the gameplay experience wasn’t that unique for the current roster of mages. We thought it would be a really unusual space in the marksman roster. What if instead of an arsenal of spells, Aphelios had an arsenal of weapons?”
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exodus247,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=byOFqfYf,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2020-01-06T16:59:02.017+0000) > > Yeah but riot has proven time and time again that they dont give a shit about quality control and REFUSE to look at his work and just nod their heads and go 'yeah keep adding this it wont cause a problem in the future' Thats why i agree with him being barred from champ design till riot gets their heads out of their ass. A chef wants to put out gold foil'd duck butt with salmon roe and takoyaki as a new meal. He spends months or years designing his meal, right down to the grain of meat before presenting it to his boss. His boss puts it through internal testing, and sends it off to the front end to have them go over it with a fine tooth comb because part of their job is finding out what customers like and passing on the feedback. If the front end said its all good even through the customers were wierded out by the thought of eating duck butt with gold foil, takoyaki, and salmon roe do you blame the chef for doing something different or do you blame the front of the house for not passing along needed changes? What if the front end _never_ sent back customer feedback? Would you still blame the chef? Or the front? Trying to blame CT unilaterally for _everything_ is beyond asinine. Developers in general are a small part of live balance; they might be asked where they think things should be brought down to, but overall the balance team - the front end - is the one making the number decisions that most of us hate.
Problem is, that item can be removed from the menu when there are complaints about it. Aphelios cannot be removed from the game. The designers will, from this point on, try to push the bar to make even more complex champions until champions with simple kits can no longer keep up.
: I actually disagree. I think he should be allowed to design champions. I just think his designs needs to go through a lot more processing and fine tuning before coming even remotely close to a live release. He's a great concept designer, I'll give him credit where it's due - he's just not a good end product designer because his ideas bloat and overload, and are usually very unhealthy for the game. Edit - Why the downvotes? His designs ARE fun, and CAN work within the game. It just takes more refinement and processing by balance and the production managers in order to get them to the point where they're fine. Take Thresh, Zyra, and Darius as examples of how his work CAN be fun and stable after further crafting and refinement of the design and kit by other people. CertainlyT's work is just raw, unprocessed material that in it's present state is unhealthy for everyone involved. Only when others refine and process those ugly boulders into marble statues do they come into their own. It's a critical issue with how Riot deals with CertainlyT's designs. They don't process and filter them enough to make them what they need to be on release.
CertainlyT has designed the majority of problem champions. Darius, Thresh, Yasuo, Kalista, Zoe, Aphelios, Mordekaiser, Caitlyn, and Akali, all because of him. He really does need to stop making champions. It's turned into a dick measuring contest among the designers that he always feels the need to win. The problem with this is that now, other designers look at it and say "Well, the community learned how to play him just fine, looks like we can design even more complex champions!". _**The problem isn't designing complex champions to play, it's being able to counterplay said complex champion with the burden of knowledge and other champions with simpler kits.**_
Comentários de Rioters
Yenn (NA)
: Can we rework Heimer's passive (again), to give him more counterplay/interaction in lane?
Take away his movement speed boost entirely, and nerf the flat early damage on his turrets so he's not so oppressive in lane (Still scaling back to normal with 5 points). Give him a _fun_ passive. Something like: Optimized Turret Defense Upgrades! The first time a lane turret attacks an enemy champion, it launches a blast that deals X additional damage/deals an effect, etc. Can only occur once every 10 seconds per champion, per turret" or something. Something fun, unique, out of the ordinary, and makes you go "Sweet, Heimer's on my team!" That might be a trash idea, who knows. Just something off the top of my head to offer up.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvEFIjiY,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:26:51.260+0000) > > how can damage be too high when no one is playing tanks and building defensive items? > what justifications do people have to claim there's too much dmg when glass canon 1 blows up glass canon 2, or vice versa? > that's the game working as intended. > > an assassin is not blowing up a sion, neither are they doing so to an illaoi. > maybe a mage is if they encounter someone building no magic resist. > where exactly is the issue here? > the game literally works as advertised people just want to feel like they matter so they play things that do damage and build to do damage. > no one is building to stay alive, but if you do so you will suddenly be able to tank every cooldown in the game. > so again what is the issue here? Most sensible coment I've read in a while. Tanks are in a pretty good spot now after the removal of true dmg from conqueror.
Conqueror still invalidates tanks, even with the removal of True Damage. Tanks excel at surviving fights that can last for extended periods. How are they in a good spot when Conqueror negates the damage they do by healing their opponent over this period? An Irelia will destroy a tank with Conqueror, every time.
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvEFIjiY,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:37:22.463+0000) > > Funny, I dont see tanks in your rock paper scissor analogy here... indeed, I'm hoping you guys are smart enough to see where they fit in. let's see how many stabs at it you'll need.
Translation: I forgot to include it in my list so I'll insult your intelligence instead, failing to provide the burden of proof and start an ad hominem at the same time.
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noraver,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvEFIjiY,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:32:18.814+0000) > > No one is playing tanks because they die too quickly. Conqueror alone invalidates them on so many levels. > There's a reason why Malphite was being played full AP and not Tank anymore. > > Not sure what Ranked Tier you play in, but from a Diamond standpoint, tanks are in a bad spot and they have been for years. Conqueror and Lethality/Crit buffs squeeze them tighter with every patch. > > I 100% disagree with your "If you build to stay alive you'll suddenly be able to tank every cooldown in the game". > Try it. Try playing against a Riven, Talon, Zoe, or Cait and build their respective resists while laning against them in Diamond. > You'll find that it doesn't work well, or at all. > > Building defensively puts you even further behind, period. when I see a sion, mundo, cho, malphite, maokai, ornn, nautilus, leona, Ali or sej they most certainly are not dying too quickly unless they've built ap or lethality. heck when I play some off meta tank I most certainly am not dying too quickly. everything works as intended but people don't want to make actual teamcomps anymore so none of that gets showcased. as is noted by you being none the wiser. oh taric too, forgot about him, he gets tanky as fuck. so what exactly is true anymore? is there too much dmg or are people just building to do damage? you already know its the latter, but like I said you're on a witch hunt so I don't care to talk gameplay with you.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvEFIjiY,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:55:49.744+0000) > you're on a witch hunt so I don't care to talk gameplay with you. Sure, I'm just "on a witch hunt". It has absolutely nothing to do with my high skill ranking since Season 2, playing every meta, and watching this game evolve for 10 years from that relatively high viewpoint to what it's become today. Just a witch hunt, obviously.
Wolity (EUW)
: Challenger smurf in Gold Elo
It's a problem, and it always will be a problem, unfortunately. Riot should have linked cell phone numbers to a single League account like Clash, and kept it that way so people couldn't smurf. As a Diamond player, I shake my head at those that make smurfs because they either don't want to lose their rank, or just want to stomp low ELO people. It's sad, really, because it hurts the community. Just remember, they're doing it because they either need to feel better about themselves by stomping lowbies (because they're too insecure and scared to lose their "main account" rank), or they're genuinely terrible people who just like stomping for the fun of it. Someone will come along and either absolutely ruin them in their own rank, or a troll will indirectly get back at them for you in a bitter-sweet revenge. Even if they ruin your games, know that you can have the last laugh if you remember those things.
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noraver,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvEFIjiY,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:08:35.097+0000) > > You would think (And expect) this to be true, but not necessarily. > > If that Cait headshots a Talon from out of range through a trap or Rapid Firecannon, all of a sudden he's not in a good place to engage at all due to the sheer amount of damage that alone will do. > Damage is too high, period. It's just the highest for ADCarries and Assassins because Lethality and Crit are the two strongest (easiest, hardest scaling, etc) stats in the game. how can damage be too high when no one is playing tanks and building defensive items? what justifications do people have to claim there's too much dmg when glass canon 1 blows up glass canon 2, or vice versa? that's the game working as intended. an assassin is not blowing up a sion, neither are they doing so to an illaoi. maybe a mage is if they encounter someone building no magic resist. where exactly is the issue here? the game literally works as advertised people just want to feel like they matter so they play things that do damage and build to do damage. no one is building to stay alive, but if you do so you will suddenly be able to tank every cooldown in the game. so again what is the issue here?
No one is playing tanks because they die too quickly. Conqueror alone invalidates them on so many levels. There's a reason why Malphite was being played full AP and not Tank anymore. Not sure what Ranked Tier you play in, but from a Diamond standpoint, tanks are in a bad spot and they have been for years. Conqueror and Lethality/Crit buffs squeeze them tighter with every patch. I 100% disagree with your "If you build to stay alive you'll suddenly be able to tank every cooldown in the game". Try it. Try playing against a Riven, Talon, Zoe, or Cait and build their respective resists while laning against them in Diamond. You'll find that it doesn't work well, or at all. Building defensively puts you even further behind, period.
Dynikus (NA)
: *laughs in {{champion:163}} * ornn isn't the only champion still waiting for a skin. Taliyah was released almost 4 years ago and hasn't gotten one outside of one riot was forced to make. Hell, Kalista was released over 5 years ago and hasn't gotten a skin outside of esports skins. At least ornn has a leaked skin on the way. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661410006650060810/662034937360154649/vXNnfOv.png
Oh nice, I can't wait for more Elderwood skins! Are there more to the leak? I'm hoping Ivern gets one.
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noraver,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvEFIjiY,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2020-01-02T12:27:03.642+0000) > > Saying both assassins and ADCs are busted means two things. > > 1. Physical damage scaling is too strong (Because Riot made resistances worth nothing three seasons ago after the tank meta). It's by far the cheapest, easiest to use, scales the best, and has the least amount of counterplay. > 2. Damage in the game is far too high, period. one polices the other so either the assassins are pwning or the adc's are.
You would think (And expect) this to be true, but not necessarily. If that Cait headshots a Talon from out of range through a trap or Rapid Firecannon, all of a sudden he's not in a good place to engage at all due to the sheer amount of damage that alone will do. Damage is too high, period. It's just the highest for ADCarries and Assassins because Lethality and Crit are the two strongest (easiest, hardest scaling, etc) stats in the game.
2gudaiya (NA)
: you guys gotta make up your minds regarding what is broken in this game. on one hand everyone and their grand ma is saying assassins are busted, and then in the same breath the most immobile adc's are busted. like come the fuck on guys, you don't get to have it both ways.
Saying both assassins and ADCs are busted means two things. 1. Physical damage scaling is too strong (Because Riot made resistances worth nothing three seasons ago after the tank meta). It's by far the cheapest, easiest to use, scales the best, and has the least amount of counterplay. 2. Damage in the game is far too high, period.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: Why remove sylas animations cancels and not rivens?
Because Riven mains are the whiniest in all of League's community. If one ever gets beat, they blame it on ping, slow internet, game lag, and they still call you trash and rage all game, typically AFKing or feeding. Their champion is broken, as are they. Last time Riven got touched it caused so much outrage from the few mains, Riot reverted it. Can't touch their special snowflake champion.
Audhulma (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Noraver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7MZLA655,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-31T13:33:42.785+0000) > > Riot's balance team is shit now. > It all started with CertainlyT Balance team =/= Design team. The design team and the serious lack of true oversight on it is the real problem. The _balance_ team only exists to put out fires, since it's impossible to actually achieve balance in a game like this. In fact, they don't even try to achieve real balance because it would either be a waste of time and effort, or they'd have to homogenize every champion to the point that you're essentially just choosing a different skin. The balance team also has to do this while accounting for statistics across ALL regions since the game runs on the same patch/stats for everybody due to LCS, which only complicates things further. It is very common for a champion to be super overpowered here in NA, but be mid-tier or even outright weak in other regions.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7MZLA655,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-31T13:57:49.700+0000) > > Balance team =/= Design team. The design team and the serious lack of true oversight on it is the real problem. The _balance_ team only exists to put out fires, since it's impossible to actually achieve balance in a game like this. In fact, they don't even try to achieve real balance because it would either be a waste of time and effort, or they'd have to homogenize every champion to the point that you're essentially just choosing a different skin. > > The balance team also has to do this while accounting for statistics across ALL regions since the game runs on the same patch/stats for everybody due to LCS, which only complicates things further. It is very common for a champion to be super overpowered here in NA, but be mid-tier or even outright weak in other regions. I am fully aware they're two different teams. However, the champion design team (ie. CertainlyT) is the problem to begin with. Creating overloaded champions is why this game is difficult to balance. To follow up on it, the balance team either A) Is entirely useless and doesn't understand how to balance the game (They literally don't understand that mobility needs to be taken into account for a champion's overall power level, ie. Lee, Riven, etc) B) Gets shit on by the champ designers for nerfing their champions, or any higher-ups if they touch the speed at which LCS plays end games/look cool/$ell $kins CertainlyT is the worst champion designer Riot has. He's done: Darius, Thresh, Yasuo, Kalista, Zoe, Aphelios, Mord, and Akali; A very large chunk of the problem champions that the majority of casual players have issues with. Shit, this guy literally even said "CertainlyT stands for Certainly True Damage". I have zero faith in the designers and balance team, both.
: Lets talk about utility creep.
Every time I face Senna (Or player her) I learn something new about her kit. She has so much garbage jam-packed in, I literally learn something new about her or her kit every single time she's in a game. Senna, Pyke, and Yuumi are the worst designed Supports (Arguably, the worst designed champions in general) Riot has ever created, and they've severely altered the game, and not in a good way. Pyke alone has forced Riot to buff Blitzcrank's hook range to absolutely fucked levels of strong reach, and in return they nerfed his armor, continuing their oh so brilliant plan of "Buff damage, nerf resists!" to make games faster. 10 years of doing this and everyone fights like balloons with pins trying to pop each other. Not to mention, Pyke and Senna have two items created **specifically just for them**; Umbral Glaive is so fucking broken it blows my mind. You seriously allow these two ~~assassins~~ "Supports" to have not just Lethality, but the ability to spot wards on a 45 second cooldown for free, **and** destroy every single ward in 1 shot? Yuumi on the other hand, promotes the most disgusting gameplay loop I've ever seen in a competitive PvP game. Literally just sit on an ally and do nothing all game. Aphelios will **always** be strong, no matter what Riot does to him because he has far too many combinations of things he can do, while getting free stats at the same time. It's impossible as an opponent to understand how quickly he gains power, because he has an impossible amount of variations of it. But you're right OP. Why play Xerath with a kit full of weak skillshots when I can play something like Zoe, only needing to land a single gigantic range CC skillshot and follow it up with Q to instantly two-shot someone? Riot's balance team is shit now. Remove my comment if you need to mods, I don't care, but it has to be said. It all started with CertainlyT, and it's gone downhill since then. He's introduced stupidly powerful and ridiculously overpacked champions, and now it's turned into a dick-showing contest with the Devs to see who can create the most fucked up champions. Sett is a refreshing, simple design with a simple gameplay loop. And that's precisely why nobody's been talking about him on the forums. Because he's not over the top, extra bullshit like their usual champions.
Jikker (NA)
: From the Player Behavior Guidelines > In general, all responses should assume good intent on the part of the poster, even if there is strong evidence to the contrary. The only exception is when Riot officially presents evidence of misbehavior. > > Most people who come to Player Behavior after a ban or chat restriction are frustrated, angry or upset. It is important that our responses remain positive and come from a genuine desire to help them understand what happened and why. Replies that are overly negative, **dismissive** or combative are not appropriate and may be removed. > > These include (but are not limited to): > > Telling people you’re glad they’re banned. > **Low-effort taunts** such as the Rammus “ok”. > Saying the community is better off without them. I've bolded the applicable parts to this removal. Just saying "lol" to a player is not helpful, dismissive, and can be considered a low-effort taunt similar to the aforementioned "ok" by the rules. It's perfectly fine to say "lol" as the entirety of your reply in a casual sub-board like GD, but in PB, we expect posts to be helpful and informative. Please note that the removal came without a warning or mark against your account which means this removal is more a gentle nudge reminder to follow the sub-board guidelines. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fezEVZeT,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:22:07.325+0000) > > From the Player Behavior Guidelines > > I've bolded the applicable parts to this removal. Just saying "lol" to a player is not helpful, dismissive, and can be considered a low-effort taunt similar to the aforementioned "ok" by the rules. It's perfectly fine to say "lol" as the entirety of your reply in a casual sub-board like GD, but in PB, we expect posts to be helpful and informative. > > Please note that the removal came without a warning or mark against your account which means this removal is more a gentle nudge reminder to follow the sub-board guidelines. > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} lol
Jikker (NA)
: From the Player Behavior Guidelines > In general, all responses should assume good intent on the part of the poster, even if there is strong evidence to the contrary. The only exception is when Riot officially presents evidence of misbehavior. > > Most people who come to Player Behavior after a ban or chat restriction are frustrated, angry or upset. It is important that our responses remain positive and come from a genuine desire to help them understand what happened and why. Replies that are overly negative, **dismissive** or combative are not appropriate and may be removed. > > These include (but are not limited to): > > Telling people you’re glad they’re banned. > **Low-effort taunts** such as the Rammus “ok”. > Saying the community is better off without them. I've bolded the applicable parts to this removal. Just saying "lol" to a player is not helpful, dismissive, and can be considered a low-effort taunt similar to the aforementioned "ok" by the rules. It's perfectly fine to say "lol" as the entirety of your reply in a casual sub-board like GD, but in PB, we expect posts to be helpful and informative. Please note that the removal came without a warning or mark against your account which means this removal is more a gentle nudge reminder to follow the sub-board guidelines. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fezEVZeT,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:22:07.325+0000) > > From the Player Behavior Guidelines > > I've bolded the applicable parts to this removal. Just saying "lol" to a player is not helpful, dismissive, and can be considered a low-effort taunt similar to the aforementioned "ok" by the rules. It's perfectly fine to say "lol" as the entirety of your reply in a casual sub-board like GD, but in PB, we expect posts to be helpful and informative. > > Please note that the removal came without a warning or mark against your account which means this removal is more a gentle nudge reminder to follow the sub-board guidelines. > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} lol
: Lol ok
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1H5E2gTU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:01:08.732+0000) > > Lol ok Well, at least your Title is right. You sure are the specialist of special people.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2zT89f2E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-25T19:46:19.205+0000) > > I'm curious how this works as well, I assume they add level 1-x accounts so all those accounts that were made and never made it to level 30 because they didn't bother learning league probably are counting. Even with that though it still doesn't seem right. > > Would like to see the actual statistics, but then that would show off how flawed their punitive system is. Yeah, I bet we'll never actually see real numbers from Riot themselves. The only reason they don't ever show real numbers is that they are hiding things from their userbase. Shady company.
> [{quoted}](name=UltimateShield13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2zT89f2E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-25T19:52:51.748+0000) > > Yeah, I bet we'll never actually see real numbers from Riot themselves. The only reason they don't ever show real numbers is that they are hiding things from their userbase. Shady company. "You're one of the 0.0006% negative enough to get permanently banned, and you're not allowed to have your account back. Tyler1 is though, even when we've banned 50+ accounts of his, because he brings us MONEY, even though we said we were going to IP Ban him/ban accounts on-sight.
: > [{quoted}](name=zPity,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eEiRLuYy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-20T15:44:18.682+0000) > > I get it, entitlement is contagious and an extremely hard condition to get rid of, but you're just flat out wrong. They can pick the direction they want to go in, you either give feedback and go with it, or play another game. It's so simple, Riot doesn't owe you anything, period. This. At the risk of being mobbed here's a relevant Kanye quote, "When someone makes something for you, you don't say 'Oh I wish you'd done this or I'd like it better like that.' You say 'thank you'." Now of course constructive criticism has its place, but I agree that the priority is "thank you." I'm seeing very little thanks and constructive criticism and lots of complaining. Maybe just elaborate on this part to make your post more constructive, "and if you truly do want more money, then you'd come out with shit we would love to see, map packs, announcer packs, so much shit is possible." But before you do, remember that you have almost zero analysis on the finances behind their design decisions. Edit- I do agree that some things aren't great about the game, especially ui problems in client
> [{quoted}](name=in a hood near u,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eEiRLuYy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-20T17:58:49.283+0000) > > This. At the risk of being mobbed here's a relevant Kanye quote, "When someone makes something for you, you don't say 'Oh I wish you'd done this or I'd like it better like that.' You say 'thank you'." > > Now of course constructive criticism has its place, but I agree that the priority is "thank you." I'm seeing very little thanks and constructive criticism and lots of complaining. > > Maybe just elaborate on this part to make your post more constructive, "and if you truly do want more money, then you'd come out with shit we would love to see, map packs, announcer packs, so much shit is possible." > > But before you do, remember that you have almost zero analysis on the finances behind their design decisions. > > Edit- I do agree that some things aren't great about the game, especially ui problems in client Quoting Kanye West unironically, lmfao. The dude has the IQ of a chimp with a thinking cap. Here, let me try your suggestion. "Thank you Riot, for putting out more expensive skins and a client that doesn't work!"
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Noraver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ar9dsg53,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T12:41:54.748+0000) > > His playstyle requires more gold? > How so? > > Serrated Dirk costs 1100 gold, which is a huge power spike for him early game. > Compared to something like, say, Lost Chapter for a typical Mage Support (For argument's sake, if they wanted to play aggressive as well), which costs 1300 gold. > > Your argument doesn't hold water. Ummm what? Why are you complaining him to mage supports he isn't even similar to them and they're almost never played but mage supports HAVE HIGH BASE DAMAGE UNLIKE PYKE meaning they don't need more gold. You are comparing him to a class no one plays and that doesn't need items wtf. But more importantly you just showed you don't understand supports since NO ONE SHOULD FUCKING BUILD LOST CHAPTER ON ANYONE in support that is a common fact if you look at anytime a damage support is played in high elo the main build is utility items first you don't need mana items. Support items are cheaper then ad items that is a fucking fact. {{item:3504}} a core item for lot of supports is 2300 and {{item:3147}} is 2900, {{item:3107}} is 2100 and {{item:3179}} is 2400, {{item:3109}} 2200 and {{item:3142}} 2900. Not to mention lethality items don't scale well especially compared to support items. Pyke also falls off pretty hard because of that compared to most supports. Most of pyke's damage is in his items due to how his scaling and damage works out his has good base damage early game but after that nope and lot of his power is in his ult which needs to have ad and lethality items do actually do something.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ar9dsg53,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:24:43.906+0000) > > Ummm what? Why are you complaining him to mage supports he isn't even similar to them and they're almost never played but mage supports HAVE HIGH BASE DAMAGE UNLIKE PYKE meaning they don't need more gold. You are comparing him to a class no one plays and that doesn't need items wtf. > > But more importantly you just showed you don't understand supports since NO ONE SHOULD FUCKING BUILD LOST CHAPTER ON ANYONE in support that is a common fact if you look at anytime a damage support is played in high elo the main build is utility items first you don't need mana items. > > Support items are cheaper then ad items that is a fucking fact. {{item:3504}} a core item for lot of supports is 2300 and {{item:3147}} is 2900, {{item:3107}} is 2100 and {{item:3179}} is 2400, {{item:3109}} 2200 and {{item:3142}} 2900. > > Not to mention lethality items don't scale well especially compared to support items. Pyke also falls off pretty hard because of that compared to most supports. > > Most of pyke's damage is in his items due to how his scaling and damage works out his has good base damage early game but after that nope and lot of his power is in his ult which needs to have ad and lethality items do actually do something. I'm comparing him to another champion in the Support role, because that's exactly what you did. You compared him to another Support. Brand and Zyra can be played as a Mage Support, and I play them both. But they're champions/a class that "nobody plays", I guess. > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ar9dsg53,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:24:43.906+0000) > But more importantly you just showed you don't understand supports Well jeez, and here I thought my Diamond rank since Season 2-3 in the Support role granted me some understanding of said Support role. I guess this random board member knows more than I do. You're comparing full build items, when I pointed out power spike items. There are arguments for both. Just because you're pointing out the full build point, doesn't mean that the early spike argument is invalid; The gold cost between the early spike is still there. By your logic we should be giving Senna additional gold too because her items cost more. Should she? It's no coincidence that the two most complained about Supports are both non-traditional, AD building supports. Their final builds may cost more, but in zero ways does this impact, or even hinder their gameplay/ability to do their job. Pyke does not fall off. This part is a blatant lie. The moment you get a kill with that ultimate, you've essentially caught back up if you were behind a kill or two. Not to mention, if you're already ahead and get one or two in a row. You can defend him all you like, but the community perception of Pyke/Senna will always be bad until they're nerfed to a reasonable state. Pyke alone is toxic to the game with the majority of his kit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Noraver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ar9dsg53,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-12-10T12:33:26.092+0000) > > "Each execution grants one 'Your Cut' (100-300 gold, increased by 100 gold for First Blood) to both Pyke and the last assisting ally, instead of its natural assist gold. In addition, each enemy champion killed inside the X by an ally grants Pyke two stacks of 'Your Cut'. > > Is it? > Is it though? > You certainly sound like a Pyke main. Yes the difference between pyke and a another support is the same as last season they both lost gold meaning nothing has changed to increase the difference. Also pyke has to get a kill with his ult if that is adding up to lot you should lose since you're just running it down basically. Also pyke needs more gold since his build path and play style requires it.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ar9dsg53,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-12-10T20:01:30.430+0000) > > Yes the difference between pyke and a another support is the same as last season they both lost gold meaning nothing has changed to increase the difference. > > Also pyke has to get a kill with his ult if that is adding up to lot you should lose since you're just running it down basically. > > Also pyke needs more gold since his build path and play style requires it. His playstyle requires more gold? How so? Serrated Dirk costs 1100 gold, which is a huge power spike for him early game. Compared to something like, say, Lost Chapter for a typical Mage Support (For argument's sake, if they wanted to play aggressive as well), which costs 1300 gold. Your argument doesn't hold water.
: Ummmm what? This makes no sense at all. Your argument only works if the ad support item still gives gold. Like pyke's gold is still the same compared to any support. The gold difference between pyke and a another support is the fucking same actually pyke gets hit fucking harder but I guess you just wanted to go "ree nerf pyke" like guess what pyke can't build support items he builds assassin items meaning he needs more gold meaning any nerfs to gold will be a nerf to him more then most supports.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ar9dsg53,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:22:21.555+0000) > > Ummmm what? This makes no sense at all. Your argument only works if the ad support item still gives gold. Like pyke's gold is still the same compared to any support. > > The gold difference between pyke and a another support is the fucking same actually pyke gets hit fucking harder but I guess you just wanted to go "ree nerf pyke" like guess what pyke can't build support items he builds assassin items meaning he needs more gold meaning any nerfs to gold will be a nerf to him more then most supports. "Each execution grants one 'Your Cut' (100-300 gold, increased by 100 gold for First Blood) to both Pyke and the last assisting ally, instead of its natural assist gold. In addition, each enemy champion killed inside the X by an ally grants Pyke two stacks of 'Your Cut'. > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ar9dsg53,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:22:21.555+0000) >**The gold difference between pyke and a another support is the fucking same actually** pyke gets hit fucking harder Is it? Is it though? You certainly sound like a Pyke main.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Why is the Captain Miss Fortune skin being compared to the Wild Rift Classic Miss Fortune skin? Those are two entirely different things. You can immediately tell they aren't even the same look because the Hat, Hairstyles and guns are 100% different.
That doesn't excuse the rest of them. They should be able to directly import the champions into PC League without any issues; especially since they were most likely created in higher resolution, and slightly reduced to be placed onto mobile (If reduced at all).
: If you were given the job of making a new passive for Kog'Maw, what would you make it?
> [{quoted}](name=The Dolando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2zm2QQ9l,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-09T15:11:40.612+0000) > > I don't personally believe he **needs** a new passive, but it always has felt like one of the more outdated ones lol. > > If Riot personally commissioned you to create a new passive, what would you make it? Numbers aren't necessary just the general idea Passive: Neverending Hunger Kog'maw's attacks mark the target with Acidic Saliva. When Kog'maw attacks a target within melee range, his auto attacks deal X amount of additional damage, increased by how many stacks of Acidic Saliva the target has. If Kog'maw kills an enemy in this way, he regains X HP. Minions heal for less. Think about Kog'maw biting you, but you take more damage the more saliva you have. Then, when low enough, he just munches ya and yells "KEEP COMING, NOT FULL!". {{champion:96}}
Comentários de Rioters
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: What's the big deal with karma? I keep hearing about her all the time. She's in ever cinematic for soem reason and people keep crying abiut her. She isn't half as popular as other Champs who don't get any attention at all. There are more Champs who suffer with godawful old models and outdated kits who have priority over karma. Can we focus on the real problems?
She's a problem because A ) Riot knows she's a problem, has acknowledged it openly, but also says they're too scared to do anything with her B ) Karma players haven't been able to play their champion in a very long time. Her kit is stale, boring, lacks depth, and is either too strong, or too weak due to how basic and limited it is. Yes, other champions need updates (There's 20+ of the old ones that need it pretty badly), but their time will come. Right now, they may look ugly but their kits still function well enough to be played without an issue (Malph, Soraka, Anivia, etc).
: The Original Idea of Karma's VGU Was Not Successful and She Needs Attention Now
Karma needs a gameplay update. _ASAP._ There isn't an excuse anymore. There's been a lot of discussion about her recently, both by the players and devs; she needs to be next in line for the VGU with Shyvanna, just as they're coupling Fiddles and Voliboss. Personally, I would love to have her pushed into the Support role completely. Not because I main Support, but because her character says "Support Mage". Her story says Support Mage. Being a Support leaves her so much more room in her kit to include a heal, and also include other interesting mechanics. Forcing her into a Mid-Mage role would, I feel, dull her down and flatten her character and personality, forcing her into more damaging spells than the utility and interesting gameplay changes she has the potential to bring. They need to focus on her being a conduit of spirit and energy like her story, and reflect that in her gameplay. No matter how you look at it, though, the Mantra ultimate replacement will never work, in my opinion. Having Karma limited to three spells will always feel bad, no matter how you look at it. Heimer's feels decent because "HERE'S MY SUPER SPECIAL MEGA UPGRADE UNIT!" fits his theme and kit. It works on LeBlanc, again, because _it fits her theme_ of mirror imaging everything. Karma's "Here's one powered up spell that does essentially the same thing, but with a slightly better effect" doesn't feel good. She doesn't play differently because of it. 90% of the time you just cast it as soon as it's up with Q, or W when you need to heal. No matter how I look at it, Karma needs to drop the current "ultimate" and gain a real spell. If they're tied to the whole theme of "power up your next spell", then just have the spell you cast act differently depending on which spell you cast before it (Similar to Ryze, kind of). They're going to disappoint people with this update, but it's inevitable. It happens with every champion VGU. It's better to solidify who and what she is, instead of have her hover in purgatory being a bad mix. Give her a VGU, Riot. _ BEFORE_ you give Ryze his 8th rework.
: I think since the winter skins came out this year that means their chromas will be available next year because beemo came out last year and his chromas are available now? Just read essence emorium in riot support. The details are there.
> [{quoted}](name=CampioneDi17,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=My71nRIQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-28T17:34:12.625+0000) >I think since the winter skins came out this year that means their chromas will be available next year Neeko and Soraka's skins have been out since December 5th last year. The Essence Emporium is open until the 10th. By this logic, they should be available.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Pyke _was_ hit by the removal of Ancient Coin & Targon's allied healing, but he's always had much higher gold generation than the other supports. That's his thing. The offset is that he doesn't have many of the important things a conventional support has. Senna was designed with preseason and S10 in mind. Also, I'm not saying Senna is weak but it's not like she's running around dominating the entire game and no other support is viable. Thresh, Morgana, Blitz, Pyke, and a handful of other supports can still hold their own. __________ Edit: God, the amount of bias here is crazy. I feel the need to explain myself. **I'm not arguing whether or not Pyke is strong or weak at the moment** (although, since we're on the topic: if you look at any website from OP.GG to League of Graphs to Champion.GG, he _is_ in a much weaker state) but pointing out that he did suffer from the support item changes. OP claimed that he didn't get punished at all when he _did_, since his only form of allied healing was Targon's and he lost the advantage that Ancient Coin gave him. Whether you like Pyke or not does not matter: _The answer to OP's post is that he was hit by the removal of certain items._ The term "conventional" is referring to things like allied heals, allied shields, and reliable CC. While Pyke is in a lower state than before, I do not think he's unplayable or incredibly weak. My point is not to call attention to how strong Pyke's current kit may or may not be, but to bring attention to the fact that the things he _does_ have is not always what is needed and to show that he was hit by the support changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Un1Nnog,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T19:56:31.189+0000) > > Pyke _was_ hit by the removal of Ancient Coin & Targon's allied healing, but he's always had much higher gold generation than the other supports. That's his thing. The offset is that he doesn't have many of the important things a conventional support has. Yeah, you're right. Instead of an ally heal he only has an amazing self-regen, invisibility, a pull, a slow, a movement speed increase, a dash, a stun, an execute ultimate, the ability to grant free gold to their carry, and he makes use of the most efficient damage items in the entire game. The offset is that he just doesn't have a heal guys.
: Username update client prompt on pause
> [{quoted}](name=RiotAether,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Rw1knV9P,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T22:50:18.179+0000) > > We know this transition has caused a lot of confusion. Our hope is that features like the client's "Stay Signed In" toggle will minimize the frustration of having to adjust to a new username, and that by getting this process done now, your experiences with the upcoming games announced during the 10-year anniversary stream will be smooth. Translation: "We know this has been an absolute shit-show, but we hope that you guys will eventually forget about it, because we're going to do absolutely nothing about it." You guys genuinely suck ass with your systems you roll out sometimes. There is literally no excuse for this. You're not a "small indie company" with 16 people in a room anymore. This could have easily been prevented with a hundred different solutions/alternatives, but I see none. You have lazy infrastructure/client programming teams. This is Bethesda level of fuck-up.
rujitra (NA)
: They have been announcing this with emails, in client notifications, and in patch notes/dev posts for literally **MONTHS** now. If you ignored the email or it went to spam, that's not Riot's fault. If you didn't read the patch notes or the dev posts linked clearly in client, that's not Riot's fault. If you ignored the **warning that popped up in client**, that's not Riot's fault. And no, they aren't working on it nor will they apologize for something they've been warning us about for months, because **you're bitching about something that isn't a problem and is expected when merging servers like this**.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aPzz7PAt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:40:55.300+0000) > > They have been announcing this with emails, in client notifications, and in patch notes/dev posts for literally **MONTHS** now. If you ignored the email or it went to spam, that's not Riot's fault. If you didn't read the patch notes or the dev posts linked clearly in client, that's not Riot's fault. If you ignored the **warning that popped up in client**, that's not Riot's fault. > > And no, they aren't working on it nor will they apologize for something they've been warning us about for months, because **you're bitching about something that isn't a problem and is expected when merging servers like this**. Really? Would you like to post me a screenshot of these e-mails? Because I have yet to receive one. I find it hard to believe that everyone posting about this issue has simply "ignored the e-mails".
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: >Force us to create global Riot accounts, that aren't associated with the servers. So you think they should *start* by telling everyone "lol create a new account free for all good luck"? That's a great way to have servers crash, because you'll have people fighting for names the second it opens. No, it's much better (and it's how every other merger does it) to just have a system in place for choosing the "most worthy" account and forcing all other accounts with that login name to change, then allowing the linkage of multiple accounts at a later time.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MlEMjQAk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:36:03.552+0000) > > So you think they should *start* by telling everyone "lol create a new account free for all good luck"? Yes. If it came down to it, yes, this would have been a better alternative to this garbage system we've got now. We've essentially just negated people from choosing millions upon millions of account names because Riot was too stupid, lazy, or incompetent (My money's on all of the above), to find a way for people to keep their current name. There was zero notification about it. People were just prompted upon logging in.
: Nightbringer Lee ? Stick to muay thai/god fist...
> [{quoted}](name=SchaferBot,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mclHHGaj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T15:15:18.302+0000) > > Don't get hyped up, new skin uses default animations. > > Lee has the most dogshit AA animation out of any champ I've played in this game. It baffles me that riot hasnt updated his animations or just make the new skins with different ones (atleast his AA animation). Last skin was playmaker lee and he was dogshit because it uses default animations. Nightbringer will be the exact same garbage...for the exact same reason. And to think they will charge 1k+ RP for that abomination+prestige edition is beyond any reasoning imho. > > Stick to muay thai/god fist. > > GL&HF at the rift. They at least need to give Nightbringer Lee some slashing animations or something; he's got huge claws, yet his animations show him lightly tapping people with the back of his hand. A bit of a letdown.
: It rotates. Mid-season emporium is July to December skins. End-season emporium is january-june skins. You missed your first shot, now you ba e to wait.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q8ALIdgW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:00:39.535+0000) > > It rotates. > > Mid-season emporium is July to December skins. > > End-season emporium is january-june skins. > > You missed your first shot, now you ba e to wait. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure they weren't available for Blue Essence during the Mid-Season Essence Emporium, because skins need to be out for a year (Maybe six months?) before going into it. I was under the impression skins that had been out for at least a year (Until Emporium hits) were made available. I don't understand why they would do this, considering the dates literally overlap.
Comentários de Rioters
: what skin line is the Swain under? Because hes at 50 seconds into the video but not in your description.
Exibir mais

Noraver

Nível 139 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão