Comentários de Rioters
: You've banned the most played MUNDO in the world for 14 days, and expect him to play different.
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=sheriffbuford literally went 0/26 with janna, with 0 items. good thing he never feeds. cause he didnt get mundo
: Level Matchmaking
Level may mean they have played more, but does not always mean they are better, you can find many lvl 300+ in low low elo, like look at me for example level 168, and hardstuck gold.
: As Khazix, what can I do to solo carry hyperfeeding teammates?
Try not to look at it as "hey how can i carry as Kha6" but more so, what decisions as a player can i do to help swing this game into a W for not just me, but my Braindead teammates, sometimes when you play alot of a champion, oyou can get all the mechanics down and pathing right, but just think to game decision making next, and see where you can improve there. and dimir is a pretty godlike Kha player, so don't compare yourself to someone so high up, learn from them and work yourselfup to that point rather then expecting you to be able to do what a one trick can do now. i take my own advice here as a Riven player, who looks up to Adrian, because he is incredibly gifted mechanically, but also has the game knowledge i wish i had, so i do try to learn from him from all angles, rather then just the way the champion works.
: The title suggests that {{champion:36}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:106}} are strong right now.
i DIIIIIIIIIIIID get my ass kicked by aftershock voli with ingite, level 2 he did 100 - 0 me in like 3 seconds. was pretty nutty, i personally think aftershock is a huge problem for the game.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PlsBuffMyMain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y1YyLAO2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-30T18:01:30.839+0000) > > Imagine thinking Riven is braindead. Honestly She is. With 2 items she becomes one She uses uses All her Q-s or at least 2 , with E as gap closers to Auto you and that's it At Least Yasuo and Irelia need Minions to Dash to you , she doesn't
Comentários de Rioters
: MOre nerfs coming to kayle
i mean, its warrented, oh i beat you levels 1-5? and got a 2 kill lead? nice on hit aoe true damage. nice building full AD with your AP scalings and destroying teams in waves. and for those hatin gon vayne, AT least her true damage isnt in waves and is stopped if she goes for multiple people, and cant run nearly as fast as kayle currently can. and you can still counter play her ult AND can still kill her with her lack of healthy items.
: Dunkmaster Ivern
watching the teaser i was thinking the same thing, this skin is so low effort, its basically a recolor with bsketball shield and knockup
: Diana can currently reset her ult cooldown by ulting and using Q the moment she lands.
: If one button messes you up that badly, then how much skill do you really have?
if anyone dismissed the title, i said it PROMOTES less skill intensive play.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=000100020002,timestamp=2019-03-22T02:40:15.266+0000) > > that's what counter-building is called, and that's how you win. if hes winning the game before you can even afford executioners, then i think the problem is on your end rather then the champions. > and ignite is literally free. > and ignorance lost you the fight from champ select, full knowing what a champion can do, and doing nothing to prevent as much of it as you can. Why are people so illogical? Sylas' heal has a much shorter CD than ignite and if the problem is the heal can help him snowball out of control, igniting him every three minutes won't solve the issue. Your rebuttal by saying "just don't feed him until you get 3k gold (if mage) or 800 (if ad)" is terrible. Unless you are assuming mages should also buy executioners, which in that case you just sound silly. If the problem is the early game, blaming the players isn't going to suddenly make the problem vanish. Ad hominem is the weakest logical fallacy you can make.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0001000200020000,timestamp=2019-03-22T02:54:09.421+0000) > > Why are people so illogical? > Sylas' heal has a much shorter CD than ignite and if the problem is the heal can help him snowball out of control, igniting him every three minutes won't solve the issue. Your rebuttal by saying "just don't feed him until you get 3k gold (if mage) or 800 (if ad)" is terrible. > Unless you are assuming mages should also buy executioners, which in that case you just sound silly. If the problem is the early game, blaming the players isn't going to suddenly make the problem vanish. Ad hominem is the weakest logical fallacy you can make. using uncommon words doesn't make you right, cause you are still wrong. and thats exactly what i am saying, if he is 1v5ing before you get your first item, then the problem isnt the champion. and if you cant sit back and farm up until you have the proper tools to take him down when he is ahead, then its also your problem as a player for walking into him when you know you cannot beat him in that stage. every problem has a solution, because you choose to ram your head into the wall doesnt mean its not there. but please, complain about the champions healing, dont buy or Take anti heal summs, then come back and make your own post on it. or, play things step by step, and re actively, oh hes getting ahead, better not fight him head on, better make sure i can put myself in a better position to fight him, or oh look, someone locked Sylas, and i know he has bonkers healing, i should take ignite to minimize the problem until i have the items to deal with it for the rest of the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:06:50.658+0000) > > {{summoner:14}} No {{item:3076}} Way {{item:3165}} Around {{item:3123}} it Yeah just spend 800 or 3000 gold to counterplay him xD By that time he will probably have snowballed way past your team.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-03-20T12:10:38.939+0000) > > Yeah just spend 800 or 3000 gold to counterplay him xD > By that time he will probably have snowballed way past your team. that's what counter-building is called, and that's how you win. if hes winning the game before you can even afford executioners, then i think the problem is on your end rather then the champions. and ignite is literally free. and ignorance lost you the fight from champ select, full knowing what a champion can do, and doing nothing to prevent as much of it as you can.
: Ezreal, and only Ezreal. The shit sells skins, and Riot only cares about money. I wasn't even that assmad about Sterak's. It did disappoint me, as an Urgot player.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=10antBEU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-21T04:21:19.868+0000) > > Ezreal, and only Ezreal. The shit sells skins, and Riot only cares about money. > > I wasn't even that assmad about Sterak's. It did disappoint me, as an Urgot player. i mean, fair, but if thresh can't build it, then urgots AA range is rather close to that, so it makes sense, especially isnce urgot uses Projectiles. and if he COULD use it, then why wouldnt graves as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:06:50.658+0000) > > {{summoner:14}} No {{item:3076}} Way {{item:3165}} Around {{item:3123}} it the thing also is that if your champion doesnt benefit from those items against others in the game, and it doesnt remove his heal compleatly. imagine having to waste 3000gold on 1 champion on the enemy team because you are someone like kennen but then being not being able to buy powerspike items when they benefit you. and he does have a sheld and a shit ton of cc/mobility. i hate healing from abilities the most in the whole game. and its not fun to see a person on 30hp "outplay" you because he has a built in 700hp heal on a 10 sec cd
> [{quoted}](name=Revert Shaco,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-03-21T10:53:48.395+0000) > > the thing also is that if your champion doesnt benefit from those items against others in the game, and it doesnt remove his heal compleatly. imagine having to waste 3000gold on 1 champion on the enemy team because you are someone like kennen but then being not being able to buy powerspike items when they benefit you. and he does have a sheld and a shit ton of cc/mobility. > > i hate healing from abilities the most in the whole game. and its not fun to see a person on 30hp "outplay" you because he has a built in 700hp heal on a 10 sec cd ? im not sure how it's a waste to prevent a large portion of all healing effects to the enemy team, and 2 of the items build into Pen as well, so if your a mage you will be buying it anyways for the 15 pen, and if you are AD you would build the Mortal Reminder for also pen, and for tanks, Thornmail isnt a bad item at all given it hurts those who attack you, and also gives you healthy stats to have as a tank, as well as an AS slow. theses items are meant to be build on basically any champion. and can be done so, and if for some reason you CANT buy these on any champion you pick, Say for kennen you wouldnt want Free magic pen in addition to the healing debuff, you can still opt into E-Calling for AD kennen for 800 gold, which is cheaper and still just as effective, and IF those all arent good enough for you, Ignite, it costs nothing and a majority of players enjoy that over TP anyways since you are using kennen as an example for toplane.
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=10antBEU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T08:01:01.316+0000) > > thats not the argument though. im all for auto attack resets, and ranged spells applying on hit abilities, but this perticular item shouldn't be doing that. with there being no downside for the builder of the item. > frozen gauntlet gives 0 AD/AP, no attack speed or anything, it Gives Armor, Mana and a sheen slow, why woudl an Ezreal, who is an Adc primary, not want an item like Tri-Force, that gives, hp, ad, as, 20% CDR, and mana, and a harder hitting sheen active. > everything an ezreal should want. > but because the gauntlet gets an AOE slow, its there. Ezreal also wants Iceborn Gauntlet to have some control over minion waves. It gives him a bit of waveclear and a slow to prevent minions crashing into his tower all the time. Trinity Force does not help with that in the slightest. Ezreal does not really work well with crit builds, so he doesn't have the option to go for a Statikk to help out his waveclear like other ADCs. That's why I think that Iceborn Gauntlet should stay the way it is, as long as they don't introduce a new waveclear item which Ezreal is able to utilise effectively. ___________________ Btw, your argument that Iceborn Gauntlet should be melee only because it is a gauntlet is quite funny, since the ADC you want to remove this item from **is using a gauntlet as his weapon**.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=10antBEU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:49:43.932+0000) > > Ezreal also wants Iceborn Gauntlet to have some control over minion waves. It gives him a bit of waveclear and a slow to prevent minions crashing into his tower all the time. Trinity Force does not help with that in the slightest. > > Ezreal does not really work well with crit builds, so he doesn't have the option to go for a Statikk to help out his waveclear like other ADCs. > That's why I think that Iceborn Gauntlet should stay the way it is, as long as they don't introduce a new waveclear item which Ezreal is able to utilise effectively. > > ___________________ > > Btw, your argument that Iceborn Gauntlet should be melee only because it is a gauntlet is quite funny, since the ADC you want to remove this item from **is using a gauntlet as his weapon**. OMG IVE BEEN CALLING IT FROZEN GAUNTLET AHAH and well, i mean, ezreals gauntlet is specifically his source of power though is it not? if im being literal should he have to take his other gauntlet off? or would that make him a melee champion. and i was just stating thematically it shouldnt work that way. like how darius cant build hurricane and it happens to be a bow.
: Can we nerf Riven and Vayne yet?
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T09:06:50.658+0000) > > {{summoner:14}} No {{item:3076}} Way {{item:3165}} Around {{item:3123}} it Yeah just spend 800 or 3000 gold to counterplay him xD By that time he will probably have snowballed way past your team.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OazuEjEo,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-03-20T12:10:38.939+0000) > > Yeah just spend 800 or 3000 gold to counterplay him xD > By that time he will probably have snowballed way past your team. yeah, thats how countbuilding works
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=10antBEU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T08:01:01.316+0000) > > thats not the argument though. im all for auto attack resets, and ranged spells applying on hit abilities, but this perticular item shouldn't be doing that. with there being no downside for the builder of the item. > frozen gauntlet gives 0 AD/AP, no attack speed or anything, it Gives Armor, Mana and a sheen slow, why woudl an Ezreal, who is an Adc primary, not want an item like Tri-Force, that gives, hp, ad, as, 20% CDR, and mana, and a harder hitting sheen active. > everything an ezreal should want. > but because the gauntlet gets an AOE slow, its there. I'm not. If an item is balanced around only auto attacks applying it, then there shouldn't be spells that apply it.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=10antBEU,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-03-20T19:25:21.144+0000) > > I'm not. > If an item is balanced around only auto attacks applying it, then there shouldn't be spells that apply it. okay see, that way of putting it is much better
: Sylas Heal and leagues losing a grip on the basics
{{summoner:14}} No {{item:3076}} Way {{item:3165}} Around {{item:3123}} it
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otrntWW1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T08:28:42.143+0000) > > add-on: i too think lethality isnt doing its job the way it should, you 1 shot anything without armor, and Tanks who have 2 or more armor items take next to no damage, there isnt a middle ground where its easier to kill squishies, and tanks arent AS tanky. > you can come to lane with dirk first buy, and lose to anyone who built Tabi, or seekers, because of the armor it gives, you know, the armor you are suppose to be shredding and paying in to too shred She had a dirk because theyre honestly too cheap. And she got some lucky first bloods off of other teammates IIRC. Being able to be level 4 and 2 shot me with literally onyl a dirk in ur inventory is...just madness. I agree completely with the fact that its either, atrociously broken, or laughably useless depending on the circumstance. Unfortunately the former is usually the case. Assassins like {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} that can easily get behind lines if you aren't super warded always pose a threat to un coordinated play. ADC's like {{champion:29}} who can basically play the old Overwatch Mercy strat of "I have my ult just bait" then fry your team alive. {{champion:21}} With large burst's with her passive and Q. And in this case {{champion:429}} Q doing 600 dmg at level 5. Dark Harvest doesnt help in these circumstances either. Its pretty much god tier on just about anyone right now. Even after the nerfs.
kalista Q doesnt do 600 damage to ANYONE EVER at level 5, it never could and wont, you max her E, thats the damage, adn you dont build lethality on her unless its urf. and dirk isnt cheap at all, money wise its worth what its worth 25AD and a bit of pen. and a small passive which adds a little more burst if used right. and also see, now your changing it up, of course your gonna die in a few seconds if the enemy got a "few first bloods" whatever that means.
Neriticc (EUW)
: If Kayle is so weak, why did she get nerfed??
Kayle before 16 is a minion, at 16 shes a 3 headed baron. no inbetween. i personally dont think they should just GIVE on hit true damage like that to champions for AOE ranged auto's.
: why is kalista coming to lane lvl 4 with a dirk, i think you may have messed up a few times leading up to that point.
add-on: i too think lethality isnt doing its job the way it should, you 1 shot anything without armor, and Tanks who have 2 or more armor items take next to no damage, there isnt a middle ground where its easier to kill squishies, and tanks arent AS tanky. you can come to lane with dirk first buy, and lose to anyone who built Tabi, or seekers, because of the armor it gives, you know, the armor you are suppose to be shredding and paying in to too shred
: Lethality needs to seriously be looked at.
why is kalista coming to lane lvl 4 with a dirk, i think you may have messed up a few times leading up to that point.
: Not to mention Point - Click Victor and sometimes GP.
> [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=10antBEU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-20T08:18:06.398+0000) > > Not to mention Point - Click Victor and sometimes GP. GP i will give a pass, cause he is a melee champion, and although would be annoying in lane, his barrels wont all proc the gauntlet, just teh first one he shoots,and slows i dont believe overlap like that anyways, so i just cant see people building it. but viktor not so much, cause his Q also shields him, scales with mana(?) and gives him movement speed, and those with Gauntlet slow are just next to impossible to really play around. given with slowing you almost every auto while getting movement speed, unless you are Riven, vayne, or some other champion that has Insane mobility and doesnt care about people who kite, your fucked, as any melee champion with no stickiness, you are without a doubt 100% losing to them at all stages of the game after the purchase of that item. (obvious exceptions to how the rest of thier build fairs, if they are caught off guard, summoner advantage, baron, etc) but in even fights, same level or even a level up, same summs, you will lose. unless you 100-0 him, or Ezreal, but good luck given they both have shields to pop, 65 armor, and all the slows in the world to keep you away.
: It's almost like making Qs that pretend they're auto attacks was a bad idea. Almost.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=10antBEU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T07:57:23.238+0000) > > It's almost like making Qs that pretend they're auto attacks was a bad idea. > Almost. thats not the argument though. im all for auto attack resets, and ranged spells applying on hit abilities, but this perticular item shouldn't be doing that. with there being no downside for the builder of the item. frozen gauntlet gives 0 AD/AP, no attack speed or anything, it Gives Armor, Mana and a sheen slow, why woudl an Ezreal, who is an Adc primary, not want an item like Tri-Force, that gives, hp, ad, as, 20% CDR, and mana, and a harder hitting sheen active. everything an ezreal should want. but because the gauntlet gets an AOE slow, its there.
: But meh Blue Ez
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=10antBEU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T07:47:07.613+0000) > > But meh Blue Ez Frozen Mallet is Blue.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why are Airborne completely immune to crowd control reduction?
Krofinn (NA)
: Can we earn Mastery Tokens in ARAM now?
Not a chance, Mastery tokens are for those who play a champion well and its a sign that they have managed to play at a level warranting an S- or higher, and it wouldnt be the best idea to give it to people playing aram given in that game mode there is far less skill needed to play it, push fast, get ranged pokey champs. and you win, no skill expression.
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlILdKnv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T08:54:30.024+0000) > > I just dont think frozen fist should be on Melee champions, it's a glove, that you should be punching people with. not something you throw or launch at people. > it should be melee only, like Hurricane is Ranged only. runaan's isn't ranged only because it's a bow. it's ranged only because its effect would be impossible to implement on a melee champion.
i know that, but you get what i mean right? thematically it makes sense, why should wearing a gauntlet give your ranged abilities that power, and also ii hate that an ezreal can build it, and not be behind in any way for damage but still has the tanky stats.
: Sick of Klepto Iceborn Ranged whatever.
I just dont think frozen fist should be on Melee champions, it's a glove, that you should be punching people with. not something you throw or launch at people. it should be melee only, like Hurricane is Ranged only.
Comentários de Rioters
heroikc (NA)
: There is technically no "maximum attack speed" when HoB is acitve; it removes the cap.
i assume he mean the highest achieved while using, like a record keeper for the rune while using it
: > [{quoted}](name=KarnifactsRivayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8vPEVLgw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T11:08:08.528+0000) > > thats a good thing, junglers shouldnt be rewarded with ignoring everything and afk farming for 30 mins. > nobody should. {{champion:75}} ".....Piss off" {{champion:45}} "Watch me, just fucking watch me" {{champion:14}} "I'm Healfy" {{champion:96}} "Just wait" Actually a fair bit of champions are hold out and wait champs. And that's a-okay especially when alot of us want longer games.
but they are laners, they have to work for their cs, and have a much higher chance to miss out on farm,stacks. where as in the jungle, not eve camp is being killed by another camp, while you have an enemy killing you. they work for the farm, are are rewarded for getting as much as possible. in the jungle, its just there, on set timers, 100% chance it's going to be there when the timer reaches 0 for that camp. you don't work for it, its there and waiting for you.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Because the game is more fun and challenging for everybody involved when both sides have at least a chance at victory.
its not fun when you work hard in game to put the enemy behind in a COMPETITIVE setting, where if you do goo you should be rewarded and punished if you dont do things well. it should at least be taken out in ranked, for if you are serious about winning oyu'll do what you can in all stages of the game to ensure you'll win. rather then have your efforts be denied by a passive ingame mechanic that rewards players who can't get leads themselves.
: 7 out of 8 of my placements as Support and...
Every shvanna i had in my games today would nearly die to dragon soloing them, would never gank any lane, and had god aweful macro and micro play :) they sucked shit.
Eedat (NA)
: because people want crutches for playing poorly. Hence the current bounty system.
god the bounty system is so weird, like earlier today i was vayne, 6/2/5 and had a 600G bounty, while my top laner who was 3/0/3 with 10 cs on me, had a 1000G bounty, like i get he didnt die, but i had double his kills and more assists, and barely less cs.
Comentários de Rioters
: literally all we laners wanted was riot to just slightly decrease jungle gold/xp per camp and increase the spawn rates to compensate, so junglers need to spend a bit more time to farm and less time ganking. i honestly want to know where theyre going with this.
i mean, im sure nobody likes having your jungler take his camps, half the enemies camps, then see the enemy come to your lane a level ahead of you (yes this is over-exaggerated, but that's cause in games, while playing as laner, or even jungle, it feels bad that when you clear your whole jungle, and your top lane helps clear blue side of the enemies, and they aren't put behind by any means in level sucks, its like, where did the effort i just put into counter jungling go)
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Passive playstyle should be rewarded, but much less than aggressive playstyle. Farming to lategame shouldn't be the main gameplan either. In theory, passive gameplay should be low risk low reward, while aggressive gameplay should be high risk high reward.
I really like the way you've worded this, because i fully agree. the way i was saying it was more so saying that it should NOT be low risk high reward. which is how it seems to be at times, i believe strongly in if you want a lead, use your brain, think of a way to get a lead, adn be proactive to get it. not sit, clear camps that are 100% gonna be there with 0 interaction and 0 planning to be done. people should have to DO things to get a reward. not just have it given to them.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: fristly, i see no reason as to why a passive playstyle shouldn't be rewarded. secondly, these changes dramatically increase jungle snowballing and puts every jungler that needs to farm to level 6(mind you not 30 mins) out the window. If a jungler gets killed early or some camps stolen, this jungler will most likely stay behind ALL the game, which isn't fair
there is a different between passive, and afk farming though, passive would be if the oppertunity presents itself infront of you, then you'd take it given its right there, simple, no risk. Afk farming is literally just ignoring everyone till 25 mins, while you let your laners burn and drag and rift be taken (looking at you shyvanna players)
WøOxer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=True Ðamage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8vPEVLgw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T11:08:08.528+0000) > > thats a good thing, junglers shouldnt be rewarded with ignoring everything and afk farming for 30 mins. > nobody should. So then afk farming laners also should be punished like getting less XP as well...
maybe not in terms of exp, but maybe in other ways, have less in game things make it so players can sit back and do nothing while getting ahead from it. and also it's different for lanes, in lane you have to worry about last hit and your enemy laners, and missing cs can make you fall behind enough from the enemy laner, in the jungle you very rarely have to worry about last hitting, its almost guaranteed Farm. where as in lane its not 100% that you'll get that gold and max exp from every creep. and some lanes can be so bad that you wont even get the exp from it if the zoning is done right. sooo it would be treated completely different, but this would be comparing apples to oranges. jg to lanes.
: ??? Are you new here? Thats how flash works
i dont think this guy noticed the second time he went to flash E that he wasn't in range to do it hence why maokai walked like 2 feet then used his ability
: I need Help
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: so riot nerfed farming junglers yet again...
thats a good thing, junglers shouldnt be rewarded with ignoring everything and afk farming for 30 mins. nobody should.
: in the game its shown even being pressed, mouse goes to the right, click W, immediatly click R on enemy, W stops existing the moment it is spawned, no second press of the W, It's just gone.
and when making a support ticket was confirmed as a bug, and would be further checked out. not a mechanical error on my end, been only playing the champion for 3 years.
Exibir mais

Not Adrian Riven

Nível 170 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão