: The defense it burns players out is downright stupid. Burned out from urf? don't play it. I switch between urf and ranked daily, and am fine with it. it doesnt make sense to get rid of a game mode that appeals so much to so many people, got you loads of attention due to youtube content on it, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Arkantosprime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:16:37.341+0000) > > The defense it burns players out is downright stupid. Burned out from urf? don't play it. I switch between urf and ranked daily, and am fine with it. it doesnt make sense to get rid of a game mode that appeals so much to so many people, got you loads of attention due to youtube content on it, etc. Im not gonna lie.. I used to understand their logic about burning players out.. After you play URF you kinda get the sense of reality that the game is all rigged to be a certain way. Its hard to explain. But that was the first time I played URF..... A year later I couldnt give two shits about URF. I enjoy it sometimes.. Sometimes its all I play... But there's never a moment where I go "fuck this game"... Well at least not because of URF. So now Idc about URF, ironically for the same reason, because I know its rigged and I know SR is a completely different experience. So no.. I dont think anyone is quitting because of URF. Sure maybe theyll stop playing for a day or two. But if you really like league URF aint gonna change that.
: They want everyone to have a fresh start at the beginning of each Prestige Year, to have everyone be on an equal footing.
> [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=v2QvwTk5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-01T14:23:11.851+0000) > > They want everyone to have a fresh start at the beginning of each Prestige Year, to have everyone be on an equal footing. You cant even squeeze a grain of logic out of that. So people spend their hard earned money on skins while hoping to gather enough prestige points for another cool skin they want, then at the end of the year riot wants "to have everyone be on equal footing"????? I wanna slap you.
Comentários de Rioters
: You do realize we're heading out of one shot meta and into the "Mountain Drake gives Armor/Resist" Meta? They're also reworking Conquerer, destroying Klepto, taking out Spear of Shojin, etc etc? They're doing a lot in Season 10 to reduce burst. The only real question is if you catch on to it.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEWEVERF,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T01:09:23.977+0000) > > You do realize we're heading out of one shot meta and into the "Mountain Drake gives Armor/Resist" Meta? > They're also reworking Conquerer, destroying Klepto, taking out Spear of Shojin, etc etc? > > They're doing a lot in Season 10 to reduce burst. The only real question is if you catch on to it. lol.. is that really... "the only real question"... have u been watching alot of movies lately or something? smh. We aint getting out of no damn burst meta any time soon. Even if they wanted to start nerfing all the burst it would take them all of season 10 to balance everything out and only season 11 would we see a new meta. But again, we aint leaving burst. Senna is literally going to rip through people and I say this because I want to main her! lol She already sounds OP af and I love it. Its just the days we live in. Play a balanced champ and get fuked.. then say fuk it and join the burst crew. Cant beat em.. join em. *shrug*
Naalith (NA)
: Great, another interesting new champion that's gonna be deleted due to pro play
LOL have fun with that E while is hot boys! Cause I guarantee that shit doesnt get through PBE. I mean i dont understand why they couldnt see how stealthing a whole team during team fights would be a problem in this one shot meta we're in. I mean we can tell just by thinking about it lol how could they not see it during closed beta trials? Unless its really not as bad as we think and there's a limit to 1 person getting stealthed or something. Either ways. Have fun before she gets totally smashed by the nerf bat.
: > A guy defending feeders must be a what? If youre bad.. you shouldnt climb dude. Dont tell me speeches "driving the team" is fucking note worthy. Nobody is gonna listen to a guy whos 0/10/0. There is no reason why a whole team should be punished because one feeder fucked the game for them. And thats pretty much what happens 90% of all loses, someone feeds and ruins the balance. > > Rewarding players who did well, yes, may start making people worry about what theyre doing more and focus on themselves. But thats EXACTLY what you need to be doing in the first place! If you focus on your game then you wont die as much and wont fuck the whole team in the long run. And this whole notion that "oh but they wont help adc and wont let adc cs or wont help people getting ganked" Who does any of this shit right now anyways? Do you stick around when you see a teamate getting ganked by 4 players or do you run cause you know its instant death? Who would steal cs from a ADC if theyre supporting? And what makes you think there wouldnt be a system taking away points from supports that take cs early game? Its exactly what ranked needs dude. Punish the bads, reward the people that do good. It will truly put people where they really should be. > > But I have a feeling Riot knows that would make a HUGE impact on player population, so theyll probably never do it. The problem is you have no idea what "doing well" means. Doing well means killing the nexus. Anything else is secondary and imposing what "doing well" means will limit creativity. Just so I understand what you mean by doing well, can you list me exhaustively what you would reward ? :)
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFQcnAA3,comment-id=000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T08:36:50.198+0000) > > The problem is you have no idea what "doing well" means. Doing well means killing the nexus. Anything else is secondary and imposing what "doing well" means will limit creativity. > > Just so I understand what you mean by doing well, can you list me exhaustively what you would reward ? :) I know exactly what doing well means. That's why I argue against those that DONT do well and not in favor of them like you do. Precisely because people dont understand the simple concept youre trying to use in your argument, destroying the nexus. Most people will chase kills around jungle when they oughta be staying away from deaths so the opponent doesnt get fed, while we're all pushing lanes to get to the Nexus. And in the way of course theres going to be fights, but thats when you show what you got. But the feeders usually dont play like that. They treat SR like its ARAM and fuck up the game's balance. And when they finally get back to the real game its too late and everyone else gets fucked out of LP. So its not about whos getting rewarded for doing what, its about whos not getting screwed over for other people's mistake. Take away more LP from feeders and less from people who dont. And sure sometimes you might die 7 times by mid game.. but then end up carrying with 22 kills and pretty much leading the team to victory in every team fight. So there has to be a system that can detect that. But this whole thing about "ooh your top laner went 0/9/2 by min 12 and now their top is ripping through your team while everyone else is averaging 1/0/1 - 2/1/0... And you end up having to FF?" .....What happens now? Fuck it.. you all lose LP.
: No, this is stupid. If you do this, the players will not sacrifice to save their adc, you'll see players playing KDA only, or safely farming all game. If you reward anything but victory, you place secondary objectives that are worth Lps in the game, and some player, when they feel a game is lost, will start optimizing these metrics. This is not the kind of game you want. If i'm 0-10-0 down 100 farm, but I keep dragging the whole other team attention, while you take nashor, drakes, towers it's fine, I did my part. The problem with your proposition is if the toplaner gets camped and dove again and again by the top/jungler premade, he'll have low stats, but a smart jungler on the opposing team will just get his bot ahead and they'll end up crushing the game because a fed top is not worth a fed botlane. Why would you punish the toplaner in this case ? He's had a bad game so the botlane could shine and win the game, he should be rewarded more to compensate for this. The only goal on this game is not farming, not having levels, not killing opponents, not stealing the jungle or hitting skillshots. The race condition to win is to kill at least 5 towers, one inihb and a nexus. Nothing else. If you come up with a strategy like inting sion and you manage to do this while being 0/25/0 and withtout killing a single minion, WP, you deserve your victory, it's up to the game designer and the balance team to decide if this is an acceptable strategy and fixing this.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFQcnAA3,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T08:53:52.516+0000) > > No, this is stupid. If you do this, the players will not sacrifice to save their adc, you'll see players playing KDA only, or safely farming all game. If you reward anything but victory, you place secondary objectives that are worth Lps in the game, and some player, when they feel a game is lost, will start optimizing these metrics. > > This is not the kind of game you want. > > If i'm 0-10-0 down 100 farm, but I keep dragging the whole other team attention, while you take nashor, drakes, towers it's fine, I did my part. > > The problem with your proposition is if the toplaner gets camped and dove again and again by the top/jungler premade, he'll have low stats, but a smart jungler on the opposing team will just get his bot ahead and they'll end up crushing the game because a fed top is not worth a fed botlane. > > Why would you punish the toplaner in this case ? He's had a bad game so the botlane could shine and win the game, he should be rewarded more to compensate for this. > > The only goal on this game is not farming, not having levels, not killing opponents, not stealing the jungle or hitting skillshots. The race condition to win is to kill at least 5 towers, one inihb and a nexus. Nothing else. > > If you come up with a strategy like inting sion and you manage to do this while being 0/25/0 and withtout killing a single minion, WP, you deserve your victory, it's up to the game designer and the balance team to decide if this is an acceptable strategy and fixing this. A guy defending feeders must be a what? If youre bad.. you shouldnt climb dude. Dont tell me speeches "driving the team" is fucking note worthy. Nobody is gonna listen to a guy whos 0/10/0. There is no reason why a whole team should be punished because one feeder fucked the game for them. And thats pretty much what happens 90% of all loses, someone feeds and ruins the balance. Rewarding players who did well, yes, may start making people worry about what theyre doing more and focus on themselves. But thats EXACTLY what you need to be doing in the first place! If you focus on your game then you wont die as much and wont fuck the whole team in the long run. And this whole notion that "oh but they wont help adc and wont let adc cs or wont help people getting ganked" Who does any of this shit right now anyways? Do you stick around when you see a teamate getting ganked by 4 players or do you run cause you know its instant death? Who would steal cs from a ADC if theyre supporting? And what makes you think there wouldnt be a system taking away points from supports that take cs early game? Its exactly what ranked needs dude. Punish the bads, reward the people that do good. It will truly put people where they really should be. But I have a feeling Riot knows that would make a HUGE impact on player population, so theyll probably never do it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kat XD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFQcnAA3,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-13T23:03:22.446+0000) > > Once upon a time, before the Tier system was put in place (in season 6 if I'm not mistaken) your rank was based on your MMR, which was visible. Everyone started off at 1200 and gained or lost points from there, if you passed a certain threshold, you went from Bronze to Silver to Gold, etc. No promo matches, no LP, just MMR. Ya and the system sucked back then too. Seeing your MMR doesnt alter anything lol. THE MATCH MAKING IS GARBAGE BECAUSE THE RANKING SYSTEM IS GARBAGE. Seeing numbers, have colored borders, having cute tier names like plat or gold or master mean nothing the entire rank system is broken easily abused and hence it is awful. You want to fix the rank system? STOP REWARDING AND PUNISHING ALL PLAYERS EQUALLY, yes we are on the same team , but no we didnt play equally. You are 0/10/0 down 100 cs by 20 minutes and 4 levels lower YOU ARE THE REASON WE LOST, you need to loss IMMENSE ratings YOU don;t below in our matches, (no its wasnt a "Bad game" you dont belong here.) you deserve to lose 50 lp the rest of us who ended up 4/5/3 down 20 cs because your lane then roamed and ravaged everyone deserve to lose 10lp. Vice versa for the winners You were 0/10/10 down 80 cs and did nothing you get to gain 5 lp the rest of us gain 30 YOU DONT BELONG HERE. Secondly this is a "LADDER" you dont get to start in the middle of the ladder. All new accounts to rank START AT THE BOTTOM you work your way up you dont get so be inserted into the middle to ruin the next 50 matches you play in. I might be a gold player but make no mistake a gold player with 600 matches is far better than a gold player with 30 matches aka your not actually gold at 30 matches you just lucked out and are in the middle of the ladder and enjoy coin flipping. Finally fix all of the ways to abuse ranked. Account sharing, duo q. etc... all ruin the ladder. Yes league players are toxic because the dang system is toxic its like being punched in the face repeatedly to play ranked in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Old Vegas Dad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFQcnAA3,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-14T07:43:38.829+0000) > > > You want to fix the rank system? STOP REWARDING AND PUNISHING ALL PLAYERS EQUALLY, yes we are on the same team , but no we didnt play equally. You are 0/10/0 down 100 cs by 20 minutes and 4 levels lower YOU ARE THE REASON WE LOST, you need to loss IMMENSE ratings YOU don;t below in our matches, (no its wasnt a "Bad game" you dont belong here.) you deserve to lose 50 lp the rest of us who ended up 4/5/3 down 20 cs because your lane then roamed and ravaged everyone deserve to lose 10lp. Vice versa for the winners You were 0/10/10 down 80 cs and did nothing you get to gain 5 lp the rest of us gain 30 YOU DONT BELONG HERE. > THIS!!! This is the real fucking truth. and for the guy who replied to him and anyone who thinks "oooh this is bad because then people will cheat, by only worrying about themselves trying to stay alive and doing objectives" welllllll????? THATS WHAT URE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DO! Nobody gives a fuck about each other anyways. You see a teamate getting ganked by 4 players? you running away arent you? So how does a system based on YOUR performance change that? Dude If everyone worried more about how they were playing its 100% fact their game would improve. And the biggest truth is, people really get stuck in elo hells because they get shit teams with feeders who just dont care or know how to play. You win 2 games and lose 3. You can never climb up due to the way this system is built. You guys talk about "luck" in the old system, you GOTTA be lucky to climb in this one. Either that or a god who carries the whole shit team. Hard to do when ure a support main. (dont tell me to change my role.. smh).
: What exactly is Jax's weakness?
Jax's weakness? This fed = {{champion:2}} or {{champion:122}} or {{champion:114}} or a good {{champion:86}}.
Diävolo (EUW)
: Is there some people who just downvote everything they see or what ?
Bro you say "Arabic" people are gonna immidiately downvote. This is the saltiest community in video gaming history. These guys are racist.. salty.. jealous.. They will downvote for the quick 0.5 sec of pleasure theyll get from knowing you'll be upset to see a downvote and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Also I think theres a mod squad that downvotes shit together when they dont want a topic trending. Not that it was ur case, but I think it does happen.
: What does non traditional marksman mean? Senna the new marksman
Well you see when they say that, what they're actually trying to say is that, what a non traditional marksman means, well what it actually really means is, that they designed the marksman to be a marksman but not in the traditional way, you know what I mean?
: If Senna is the next champion.....
Q - Instant kill W - Flashes boobs E - 30 min cc R - ggezwin ps. They just posted Lucian's lore on the client's home highlights. So, yea its like 100% going to be Senna.
: So, check this out...Is this 2 week justified?
Bro honestly.. just by the way you TYPE, we can tell youre toxic as fuck. Like why do trolls think we give 2 damns about them getting banned for trolling? LMAO.... Jokes on YOU buddy. One more ban and you lose all your skinnnns. hehehe!
Keiaga (NA)
: Would your mains for each role make a decent team?
I actually played in a team with all my mains. I was supporting with Lux and the rest of the team picked every champion I play. Total blow out. I mean look at that comp. The enemy was kinda bad though but still. {{champion:86}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:99}} ..... But would my second picks win? o.O {{champion:133}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:89}}
AIQ (NA)
: If Senna is a Champion it Will BE A CRIME if They Don't Add This to Thresh.
Soo.. I see this thread today.. then I log in and see that Lucian's lore is on the client's home page highlights. Filled with stuff about him Thresh and Senna. They're kind of making it obvious its going to be her.
: How much do you enjoy playing League of Legends? (Poll inside)
Nobody would be here if they didnt like the game, regardless of what they say.. or think for that matter. Some people think they hate the game, but then proceed to play 6 games in a row. ...shrug* Get real, we all love this fucking game. Maybe its a love/hate relationship, but there's still love involved.
: You know what? League just isn’t fun anymore.
You guys are all full of shit.... a year ago I met a couple of buddies in league who I used to always play with. Then all of the sudden one of them got his computer privileges revoked (school pc) and hasnt been on in 4 months. A month later the other friend got arrested according to his brother and hasnt been on since. It was sad, ill admit.. kind of wanted to stop playing league... we used to always run games, always us 3 together. But after about a week of playing other games... GTAV.. MGTA...Skyrim... CIV6.. PES19... Battlefield 1942 (private server)... AOE2... Brawhalla... and a fuk toooon more in my libraries.. There was just one thing evident. League of legends is the most quick fun you can have out there... All I kept thinking is how I wanted to blast someone with Lux's ult or gank someone with Warwick. The game is just the best right now. So thats why you guys are full of shit... u complain and complain.. but deep inside we all know why we're here.. We love this fucking game. ps. Only one game has gotten my attention off LoL a little bit recently.... the old king of games and where LoL kinda comes from anyways... WoW. lvl 40 Warlock babyyy
F2P Crow (NA)
: [Suggestion] Disable Teamfight Tactics Notifications
Me too.. I always look forward to seeing that little flashing light when I have some new loot. But I actually hate seeing it now, because I know most of the time it means I have some TFT rewards I dont want. So I always have to go over to claim them, because I want to keep my UI clear for when I do get real rewards.
: level 5 games don't take full brain tbh
> [{quoted}](name=DamSonWhUFndThis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AbIfjpyx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:19:11.231+0000) > > level 5 games don't take full brain tbh I mean I literally gave you the KEY. PBE. IF you can't reach it even with multiple accounts, then you're a troll. Hence why you get trolled. Even the dude who gave you a more "constructive" response, got a shitty reply from you. So what are you really after here, attention? nobody cares what you do on your off time dude. So again I tell you, go jerk off.
: THIS is what a team fight should look like....
Ok it was literally a 5 second fight... The only reason why it didnt seem like a total blow out, is bc both ADCs got at LEAST 3 kills each. But everyone still got destroyed in 5 seconds. So what youre seeing is a balanced turn out... not a long fight.
: Guys I gotta slightly offtopic question but still idk where else to ask
OFF TOPIC!!! nah jk.. but seriously.. Why have so many accounts. I mean youre basically role playing. The only viable reason to have an alt account, is if 1. Youre toxic and you want an account that you dont flame and want to level up ur honor. 2. If you want to play ARAM and have only certain champions pop up for you, so then you would have a ADC account, Tank, etc. But for champions you cant afford or dont want to spend BE in, you can just go to PBE, you get to play with all the champions there and use pretty much every skin available. Its basically a Free open version of the... already free game. Riot is really not that bad man. The game is already free, then they give you another client where EVERYTHING is free. I never had enough honor to play PBE until I chilled out and actually reached honor 3. Now whenever I want to try something new or use a skin I cant afford or I'm thinking of buying, I pop over to PBE and bam, Its all free there. Mind you, they have stuff before live client, like URF right now. Everyone there gets to play URF while live doesnt have it yet. But yea for activities while youre leveling ur accounts or waiting for queues, try pornhbu or xvideos... chaturbate is good too.
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: No more cinematics on Log In??
I mean I see that they are adding the stay logged in feature.. but League is not the only game I play. I will never opt to stay logged in. Yes it says itll exit the client, but I already checked task manager after I "exited" there's a riot program that stays running in the background. Thats how you stay logged in. Like I said I have other games to play I dont need riot sucking on my internet all day long, let alone have some suspicious program that now stays on 24/7 in the background. ps. There's plenty of room for them to put animations in the new log in client. You know.. for those of us that wont be auto logged in. But fuk us right.. fuk the skeptics. lol
Comentários de Rioters
: So according to your own Metrics Pyke should of gotten nerfed by now Riot
I dont think you guys understand that all these nerfs and buffs are about Worlds... Riot doesnt care what happens below Masters.
SEKAI (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wXcW0acP,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:44:24.855+0000) > > Well you changed the image. > > It was this > https://media.makeameme.org/created/SIKE-GOTCHAA-SHENIQUE.jpg > > Let's be real, you know what is controversial about this image, which was what my initial comment directed at. he didnt use that image though.. how can people be that r%%%%%ed?
Xphineas (NA)
: You answered your own question. MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qmRrvH57,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T01:50:29.142+0000) > > You answered your own question. MMR. I mean yea I'm asuming thats the answer but I wanted to know if I was right.. I mean basically that means ranks aint shit. Theres really only 3 pools of players.. low mid and high elo..
Comentários de Rioters
: i don't see what this has to do with the post, and it is a completely different game lol, whats your point. It is also an insanely popular game so it isn't going anywhere
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=8AEzNB2e,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-30T07:02:23.832+0000) > > i don't see what this has to do with the post, and it is a completely different game lol, whats your point. It is also an insanely popular game so it isn't going anywhere I thought I was pretty clear with my points in the end? TFT should be on its separate client. I get it, they want to use their famous (only) platform to gain players. But by the end of the year I think they should separate it from league and hire new people to work only and directly for TFT. So Riot isnt wasting their programmers and artists on TFT when they could be improving SR. PS. You may think its popular. But there was another mode that had bots on normal play and a lot of people in ranked. TT.
: When you join a Beginner's botgame and someone calls you trash
well if you think about it.. its kind of part of the learning process.. the beginner must learn early to be called trash before he goes live and get his feelings hurt the first time it happens. there's nothing more league than being called bad, trash etc..
: Hey just was wondering is this an out of season an april fools joke?
DUDE!! This is gonna be the BOMB! I dont give a shit what Diablo fans think. League on Mobile is something I ALWAYS wanted! If you live in the city and youre always taking trains and buses like me or for people who have boring long jobs, Its fucking perfect! Besides I bet 95% of the Diablo fans who complained, have Diablo mobile on their phones now. Including the guy who shouted "is this an april fools joke?". All the MOBAs on mobile right now are trash, I really hope Riot makes this happen! PS. a 3v3 in a smaller scale map of SR would be awesome not only in mobile but as a game mode in PC league. I think TT was just too alien and dark compared to SR, so it kinda turned people off. That and the fact you really gain no benefits in playing that mode. 3v3 should be balanced by not including certain champions, that can easily do 1v3.. Like Yas.. Akali... Irelia... Nasus.. Garen... Or at least Nerf em to hell in there.
Ztoka (NA)
: So many bots
TFT is trash.. its not a game mode, its a completely different game. It just happens to be based on LoL. Its like comparing Warcraft with World of Warcraft. The difference being, SR is World of Warcraft and TFT is the Warcraft RTS. Nobody is going to be playing that shit soon. Maybe Riot will learn a lesson and focus on their main game and hire different people if they want to expand by making new ones.
: Nobody likes you Riot
Only thing I think riot does bad... is never giving unpopular champs skins. Other than that, they do pretty good for a free game company. I buy skins bc I want. But they are too biased. Give Quinn a skin damn it. How many more does Xayah need?
Sirsir (NA)
: Dark star and DSG are EXACTLY THE SAME. Right down to the little star details. Elderwood is widely varied. Usually more green and/or purple based.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peVJ03rB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:53:33.384+0000) > > Dark star and DSG are EXACTLY THE SAME. Right down to the little star details. > > Elderwood is widely varied. Usually more green and/or purple based. Used to be more green. But look at Nocturne and Veigar. Straight up purple skin. Even Ahri is a toned down purple.. (Even though she looks nice AF) she looks just like Lux's Mystic. Her orb turns green sometimes that's about all the green I can see there. Pretty sure its to indicate she's healing some how, not sure if thats her W or what that does that, dont really play her. But they're all purple. But idk.. Maybe theyre gonna say SGs look like DS because it has something to do with Dark Star corrupting them in the lore or some bs.
: Slightly off topic but Dark Elementalist Lux makes sense in the theming of the skin, of a sort. The tier two forms are the result of combining two tier 1s: Earth and Fire make Magma. Makes sense. Fire and Air? Lightning. Okay, reasonable. Dark is what happens when Lux combines two elements that are the complete polar opposite of each other, seemingly not meant to combine, as evidenced y one of the Dark transformation quotes being "What have I done?" Considering it's made out of Water and Earth (well, technically nature) I feel like Mystic fits better as "Nature" more than the actual Nature form, but it's such an odd abstract concept that it's hard to pin it down
> [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peVJ03rB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-27T08:17:47.686+0000) > > Slightly off topic but Dark Elementalist Lux makes sense in the theming of the skin, of a sort. The tier two forms are the result of combining two tier 1s: Earth and Fire make Magma. Makes sense. Fire and Air? Lightning. Okay, reasonable. > > Dark is what happens when Lux combines two elements that are the complete polar opposite of each other, seemingly not meant to combine, as evidenced y one of the Dark transformation quotes being "What have I done?" > > Considering it's made out of Water and Earth (well, technically nature) I feel like Mystic fits better as "Nature" more than the actual Nature form, but it's such an odd abstract concept that it's hard to pin it down Youre kidding me right.. You dont think Fire + Water and Air + Water could have = something better than "Dark" or at least more relatable to elements than a made up concept? Fire + Water could have easily made "Ash" or "Smoke" or "Stone" or "Iron" or "tornado" or "hurricane" I mean the list goes on.. Some of those sound silly but would still make more sense than "Dark". And I can even let Mystic slide, because it does bring a sence of "nature". But Nature + Water could have easily been "Earth" or "Storm". Just like she has Fire then Magma.. She could of had Nature with all that green stuff and then Earth with a more serious tone, throwing rocks at you and stuff like Taliyah. Or Storm with clouds and rain (not like the "Storm" you get from Air+Fire, which is pretty obviously just **lightning **). Anyways I'm not saying the skins are bad, just saying there's an obvious pattern of laziness here. If **WE** are attuned to these minor details in color and effects and shit. Imagine how anal the real artists might be? They know all these skins coming out are similar.
Comentários de Rioters
: Olaf gets cc'd by Ornn while Olaf is in his ultimate.
I play Olaf and honestly.. I dont even think it would make since for him to just magically drop down to the floor after I ulted. 1. I dont think the coding for the game would allow that, I think being airborne is something a little more complicated than getting out of a trap. 2. It wouldn't look normal. Like you're half way up and then just immediately show up on the floor? I mean the code would have to summon the champion back on the same spot. What I could see working is diminishing the time of the lift. instead of lasting .5 more secs cut it down to .1 or something.
: So now we are copying Hero Relics from Dota2
First they copied dota itself. lets not forget league of legends and pretty much every other moba that ever existed is a replica of the original dota which was a custom map in warcraft 3, an rts game. But most of us already know that. It seems like the riot developers are very big fans of dota and dota 2 since they seem to have never stop biting off of them. Which is sad bc Ive played enough dota 2 to know league is way better. They should just do their own damn things.
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: Ahri, Nocturne, Veigar, Shen, Galio and Varus new skins
yaay ahri varus and galio get another skin winthin 6 months of each other woohoo! take care of your other damn champs EA.
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEmEY3AA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-13T00:37:52.435+0000) > > Youre really worried about the price? Thats something they would only realize or even care about SUPER later on in the game. At which point they might not give a crap about any of those champs. Ive been playing for two years and still never spent BE to get Sona, Thresh or Talon. Mind you I'm a support main. > > What they should tell u is their difficulty. Garen easy.. Riven medium.. Illaoi hard. etc. the point is, you can dismantle these champs for BE. the higher the cost of the champ, the more BE you get from them. get it?
> [{quoted}](name=UltimateShield13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEmEY3AA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-13T01:10:37.650+0000) > > the point is, you can dismantle these champs for BE. the higher the cost of the champ, the more BE you get from them. get it? ok and? I have to agree with people saying "its a free game". Like I said before, sure later on they can say "oh crap Garen was 450 and Illaoi 4800." But what you guys are arguing here is not the fact that they are getting a more expensive or cheaper champion, but wether they should know or not that they can cheat the system and dismentle a 6300 champ that they didnt really want for free and go ahead and buy another expensive champ with that BE. That to me beats the point of Riot picking a few good fits for new players and offering them for free. You guys are basically talking about cheating the system.
Kimimi (EUNE)
: Who thinks we'll be getting a Star Guardian 2019 teaser today?
isnt Pool Party the next main event? They usually launch them towards the end of summer... which is now, no? I mean end of August starts getting nippy.
: New player free champion selection isn't fair
Youre really worried about the price? Thats something they would only realize or even care about SUPER later on in the game. At which point they might not give a crap about any of those champs. Ive been playing for two years and still never spent BE to get Sona, Thresh or Talon. Mind you I'm a support main. What they should tell u is their difficulty. Garen easy.. Riven medium.. Illaoi hard. etc.
Juxin (NA)
: Made a mistake and tried picking a top lane Tank for my team.
Tanks can only be played in support role now. {{champion:12}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:111}} you can even pull off {{champion:516}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:3}} as tank support.
Reksee (NA)
: As a support main, I don't know how much more of this I can take before I just quit
you guys are such babies.. when you getting carried by ur fed teamate u dont complain.. when u get fed and two shot people, u have the time of ur life. But god forbid you get in a shit match up and end up on the losing side. Its a pvp game, youre not always going to win. Its not always going to be fun for you. Are there champions that are ultra-bs (pyke, yas, irelia)? yes there are OP champs that need nerfs here and there. But the game is the same as it was 2 years ago. You get fed, you get to destroy everyone. You guys dont need to quit league. You just need to stop playing it 24/7. Its like a drug or alcohol. If you do it once in a while with ure friends its going to feel nice. If you do it every day youre gonna feel like shit and ure bound to have a bad time. Its called burning out. Just take a break for a few days or play less games per day and youll see the difference.
BumBoBob (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vyi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UxcEr5gl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:52:31.809+0000) > > Why the fuck? I literally just spent $30 for the new skins that came out via a subway card. The nearest gamestop or store that sells the actual cards is too far away and we don't have a cvs or dollar general nearby. I'm actually livid right now, this was the only way for me to get riot points. {{item:3070}} I completely agree with you here because i been using the subway gift card to buy riot points a lot by now and suddenly, when i brought it again, BOOM, riot jebaited me and basically told me that i just spent 30 dollars on riot but u can't redeem it now. Now i have 3 subway cards laying on my desk
> [{quoted}](name=BumBoBob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UxcEr5gl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-09T17:47:31.955+0000) > > I completely agree with you here because i been using the subway gift card to buy riot points a lot by now and suddenly, when i brought it again, BOOM, riot jebaited me and basically told me that i just spent 30 dollars on riot but u can't redeem it now. Now i have 3 subway cards laying on my desk go eat a sandwich
: Will they nerf Karma since she is support role only but is being played top? Very strong
You guys are cry babies.. who cares if shes strong? Theres stronger mages who will destroy you especially when they play support. Veig Brand Lux Why cry bc Karma is getting her 15 mins of fame? I dont even play her, my only mage is Lux, but I hate when people cry bc they see a new champion rising in popularity. Go cry about the real problems. Irelia, Yasuo, Pyke.
: Quinn love when ?
I think the problem with Quinn is that she's the only ranged Top laner. If you dont count Gnar (who crushes Quinn btw 1v1). I think riot doesnt know what to do with her, bc shes one of those champions that if theyre strong theyre OP and if theyre balanced no one wants to play them. So they threw her in the "deal with u later" bin. I guarantee if she was categorized as an ADC she wouldve been buffed already. But the solution for her I think is a rework. I love Quinn and I also think people need to stop bullshitting about her using "valor as taxi". Anyone who knows how to play Quinn knows that her R is a beast of an advantage, especially in late game. We dont need to lie to riot so they can give us a rework. They know. They just not gonna do it anytime soon, because the more popular champs are in the line up for reworks. Thats the problem with Quinn.. Shes only well known by the people who hate her.
Juxin (NA)
: > Has this happened to you over an extended time window of more than one afternoon with incredible reliability? Uh, no. Hence my post. > One series of occurrences is not sufficient proof. You can flip a coin 10 times in a row and get only heads, but that doesn't mean the coin only lands on heads You're using a terrible analogy here, flipping a coin and Leagues matchmaking have absolutely nothing in common. It was also 2 instances of games, not one.
> [{quoted}](name=Juxin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a2GtNrmN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T20:57:02.062+0000) > > Uh, no. Hence my post. I feel like ure bullshitting there. I think this did happen to u during a period in the day that u sat down to play a few games. Then you decided to make a dramatic post about it. We've all queue up with the same people from previous games from time to time. Even out of ranked, in regular draft or blind. Sometimes we just dont notice, sometimes we do. There was a guy who was flaming me one game and I ended up getting him on the enemy team the next game. Then I played aram and on my 4th game I saw him AGAIN!! We actually became friends because of the coincidence. It happens. Youre just queuing up around the same time, with similar mmr and in the same region. Besides, how can u get a 56 sec queue time and say the game is dying? When it starts taking us 5-10 mins to get a game, u can bet your ass league is bleeding out. But for now.. this game is going stronger than ever. There's just a larger amount of riot-hate posts now adays.
: We need to stand up to those who think "git gud" is an acceptable thing to say
I also agree with OP, we should not be saying mean things to each other like "git gud" or "ure bad". We should keep the game respectful and cheer each other on and help each other learn together and not say toxic things like: "gg ez" "gg wp.... ez biatch" "gg ezpeeze lemon squizy" "bad" "trash" "garbage" "hot garbage" "dogshit" "braindead" "git gud" "im not a garbage truck to be carrying trash" "can i get a gank? jg so trash havent been top once yet" "why u taking my cs!!? trash supp, im going mid" "im diamond 2 on my main account im just trolling here (2/6/1) , u guys are so bad" lets be nice to each other guys. one love one life lets get together and be aright.
: Former rito employee tries to insult league community but insults champion developers instead.
> [{quoted}](name=AngelofJudgement,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hvNYGr9Z,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-06T01:31:15.896+0000) > > Quote from former riot employee "I suspect it's much easier to target frustration and disappointment to an entity like 'Riot' than accept that you have a main that no one plays, or no one who does play wants a skin for. To make the most players happy, you make the skins most players buy." what does it say about the champion team if only 10-20 champions out of 150ish are champions the people want to play while the other 80% are champions "no one wants to play". wonder how it feels to be a developer who worked hours on those champions to be label as something no wants. first of all.. who said that? you cant just post shit and say a riot employee said it without even being able to quote a name. for all we know this is your rant. 2nd... skins have such a unique power of influence in this game. I had never played Ashe with interest till cosmic queen came out. then i fell inlove with the skin and learned Ashe just so I could see that skin for a while.. 2 weeks later I went from m3 to m7 with Ashe. Same thing with Leona.. I actually thoughr Leona was a trash suppprt champ bc every time I adced with or against a Leona she would get crushed. Then Eclipse Leona came out.... I fell inlove again. less then a month I got Leo to M7.. shes now one of my mains and I changed from adc to support just because of her. Now I play all kinds of support champions. Just because of one skin that sparked my interest in a champion. Skins have power. Power to draw people in. If they wanted to make a champ popular, they can. Just give them a cool ass skin and a few buffs. Just like it happened with Vayne. New skin and a buff?.. everyone was locking in that bitch for 3-4 months straight. They know how to make a champion popular, I just think they dont like to have to deal with the balancing if there's too many in the meta.
: Am I the only one that has no interest or desire to play Team Fight Tactics?
I played it once but couldnt understand what was really going on. I mean my team would never win a pvp fight. There was a point where I lost to someone who had the same EXACT team as me. So idk maybe i was doing something wrong. I know you get bonus or passives or something when you have the same "type" of champion. But honestly I just didnt know what was going on.. I realized i had a bunch of items on the corner late in the game and also noticed other peoples champs had higher level than mine. But even when i leveled them up I was getting beat. Shrug i guess i gotta learn more about the mode to really have fun. But I thought it was interesting.. its something new. I would like to learn it at some point. But its one of those things you have on your to do list that ure never really gonna get around to it. Maybe randomly someday.
Exibir mais

ODiiiiiN

Nível 273 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão