: > [{quoted}](name=Viz Auditore,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A2TXkMc0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-06T05:13:45.406+0000) > > There is a problem that some trolling and toxic teammates always intentionally ban their teammates' champions {{sticker:sg-janna}} > Is that also common for you?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > Does someone have a good idea to help Riot to reduce or control the happening of similar events? Those players are too annoying...(Just cannot endure that why we have to waste our time for their impolite behavior?) {{sticker:sg-shisa}} > > (No offense for everyone, just be a little mean to those intentional toxic guys) Could do it two ways. If someone bans a champion that someone had picked before P&B, it auto registers this. Then punishes them accordingly _if_ the game launches. Some people may accidentally do this. In which case, they just need to dodge and the game won't register this offence. Another method would be manual control. Once someone bans a champion their teammate picked. They could manually click the button to register the offence or choose not to in case they are a premade/friends. Or forgive it on grounds of a valid reason. Honestly, the ideal way to avoid this from happening is not to show your pick at all. Or just show a pick that you'd like banned. If they are trolling, they'd end up banning a champion you didn't want in the game. And, you get an additional ban!
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A2TXkMc0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T17:02:20.381+0000) > > Could do it two ways. If someone bans a champion that someone had picked before P&B, it auto registers this. Then punishes them accordingly _if_ the game launches. Some people may accidentally do this. In which case, they just need to dodge and the game won't register this offence. > > Another method would be manual control. Once someone bans a champion their teammate picked. They could manually click the button to register the offence or choose not to in case they are a premade/friends. Or forgive it on grounds of a valid reason. > > Honestly, the ideal way to avoid this from happening is not to show your pick at all. Or just show a pick that you'd like banned. If they are trolling, they'd end up banning a champion you didn't want in the game. And, you get an additional ban! Riot would never do this. Ban preference always comes before champion preference. That has been stated multiple times in the past. If Riot honestly thought banning someone else's champ was wrong or should never be done, they would simply prevent it from happening by barring you from banning any champ that was selected by your teammates.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Calling for reports is definitely punishable, albeit rare on it's own as generally speaking it needs to be stacked with something else. Accusing another player of cheating is _kind of_ toeing the line, however. I could see that being viewed in a negative way, but a small part of me feels that it would also need to be stacked with something else to be actionable. If you already filed the report, don't worry about it. Best case scenario they're held accountable, worst case scenario nothing substantial happens and it gets added as supportive evidence for when/if they get punished for something else.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NUpKcxo6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:03:46.554+0000) > > Calling for reports is definitely punishable, albeit rare on it's own as generally speaking it needs to be stacked with something else. > > Accusing another player of cheating is _kind of_ toeing the line, however. I could see that being viewed in a negative way, but a small part of me feels that it would also need to be stacked with something else to be actionable. If you already filed the report, don't worry about it. > > Best case scenario they're held accountable, worst case scenario nothing substantial happens and it gets added as supportive evidence for when/if they get punished for something else. I don't see why you would think that it's border line. Calling someone a cheater and especially making up false allegations against them is just as toxic as asking for reports. Both are in the same class of negative behavior and should be punished accordingly. If you think someone is cheating, you should report them at the end of the game.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FutureTrunksOP,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZYPauM7J,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-28T13:15:08.545+0000) > > I know, right? This was a legit discussion about something totally doable and look how many downvotes it got. That's an opinion you have. Lots of people disagree with it, hence the downvotes. >lol The boards are full of degenerates. This really isn't helpful and should be avoided in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZYPauM7J,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T23:57:01.678+0000) > > That's an opinion you have. Lots of people disagree with it, hence the downvotes. > > This really isn't helpful and should be avoided in the future. But that is the problem with downvotes and the problem that has been plagueing this board (And especially this subboard) for a while. It's a legitimate discussion and well thought out post, whether you agree with it or not. I'm glad I clicked on it and ignored the downvote hivemind/bots.
: Collateral damage for family computers and computer cafes.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZYPauM7J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-27T16:01:05.614+0000) > > Collateral damage for family computers and computer cafes. So? When has that ever mattered in any other scenario? When someone cheats in many other games, they're HWIDed and that's the breaks. Whoever owns the computer should be responsible for whatever happens on that computer just like access to your account. The whole "Yeah but think of Sally who uses the computer too!" argument never made sense to me. Get your own damn computer if you're sharing it with someone who feels the need to be an asshole online.
: Two tweaks I would make, a third is something community would have to accomplish. 1. Extra step between 14 day and perm (verbal cases only). The focus of this would be to give people who violated ZT (zero tolerance) and haven't gotten a chance to see that lesser toxicity is still in fact toxicity. 2. Harsher punishments for **malicious afks**. I'm talking about the people who afk just to be assholes. Not the ones who loss power. Not the ones who had an emergency. Not even the ones who simply had poor planning. I mean the ones who basically go "Fuck you. Ima afk cause you suck." Which will be great for a bit, then people will realize not to say anything at all. Community change: Community somehow comes to a full consensus of what is in fact trolling. However, the community as is won't be able to. Some things may be identifiable, but even then some change done the line may result in those decisions being looked at again. That or everything gets stale because no one wants to experiment anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mTEdmv5F,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T03:43:22.769+0000) > > Two tweaks I would make, a third is something community would have to accomplish. > > 1. Extra step between 14 day and perm (verbal cases only). > The focus of this would be to give people who violated ZT (zero tolerance) and haven't gotten a chance to see that lesser toxicity is still in fact toxicity. > > 2. Harsher punishments for **malicious afks**. I'm talking about the people who afk just to be assholes. Not the ones who loss power. Not the ones who had an emergency. Not even the ones who simply had poor planning. I mean the ones who basically go "Fuck you. Ima afk cause you suck." Which will be great for a bit, then people will realize not to say anything at all. > > Community change: > Community somehow comes to a full consensus of what is in fact trolling. However, the community as is won't be able to. Some things may be identifiable, but even then some change done the line may result in those decisions being looked at again. > That or everything gets stale because no one wants to experiment anymore. I don't disagree with your ideas but Riot already has a hard enough time dealing with people who obvious intentionally feed and troll games. I doubt they'll ever come up with something that could tell whether someone maliciously AFKed vs someone who just lost connection.
: Time to move on: Insurmountable issues with the current platform
I've been saying it for years, I would just disable voting altogether and let threads stand on their own merits. Hot topics that get the most views/comments are the ones that will show up in the hot feed. Everything else is moot anyway. I rarely pay attention to threads based on upvotes since circlejerking is extremely prevalent on these boards. At the very least, downvoting should be eliminated. I'm tired of seeing posts by Moderators and Riot staff get downvoted into oblivion by the ignorant mob so I have to click to see what they're saying. I'm sure it's annoying to them as well especially when they're spending the time to write a thoughtful response, which is more than you see from 90% of the upvoted threads on these boards.
: > [{quoted}](name=JedenVojak,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:18:24.645+0000) > > The summoner's code states "Do not report your teammates for strategic disagreements" > > Riot already ruled on this a while back - as long as you are legitimately trying to win the game, off meta strats are fine, and you can play the game the way you want. As I recall smite singed support was the case in question which led to this ruling. I cannot find your quote of the Summoner's Code in [the Summoner's Code](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/). I do not think it states such. However, I did find a [Riot response to that Smite Singed support situation on Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point?comment=006b). Notably: > For what it’s worth, we believe the penalty was warranted because in literally hundreds of games the player inflicted a huge amount of disruption on players who didn’t agree to their chemistry experiments. It all comes down to whether you're pissing people off. If your off-meta strat is annoying your team and they don't want it or agree to it, then you actually can't play the game that way (not without breaking the rules, at any rate). So I'm afraid you're wrong about that, too.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:36:49.056+0000) > > I cannot find your quote of the Summoner's Code in [the Summoner's Code](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/). I do not think it states such. > > However, I did find a [Riot response to that Smite Singed support situation on Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point?comment=006b). Notably: > > It all comes down to whether you're pissing people off. If your off-meta strat is annoying your team and they don't want it or agree to it, then you actually can't play the game that way (not without breaking the rules, at any rate). So I'm afraid you're wrong about that, too. No, you're taking that scenario out of context. Refusing to play your role is what was considered griefing. The only reason that Singed got temp banned is because he picked Support but then never went to the lane he was assigned and he didn't explain himself. This is also an example of when Riot got a lot of backlash for that situation and many people felt they didn't follow their own guidelines. > We 100% support the opportunity to innovate with surprising picks and strategies in League. The only real condition we place on that right to experimentation is that you play to win. The only problem is that League is designed with 5 roles and differentiating between someone implementing an off-meta strategy and intentionally not playing their role is a difficult determination to make. But show me where anyone has been banned for not communicating and split pushing the whole game despite the team flaming them or pleading with them to group up. It doesn't happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T09:09:16.603+0000) > > No it isn't. Not doing what your team wants you to do is not griefing. If that was true anybody who plays off meta champs would get banned or people who implement split push strategies (Inting Sion) would be banned. You don't have to ask permission to play the way you want to play. The game would be complete shit if that was true. > > Griefing requires intent. Intentionally trying to ruin someone else's game or intentionally not playing your role. This guy was clearly griefing because he went into other people's lanes and stood next to enemy towers to try to get himself killed. He wasn't trying a different strategy out, he was trolling his team because the other team banned Pyke. Don't put this guy in the same corner as people who actually try in games but play off-meta champs or implement unique strategies. That's not cool. It is griefing. It might not be inting, but it's still something you know will irritate your team. As I made quite clear, if you are aware that the team isn't cool with your plan but you do it anyway, then you're knowingly doing something that will bother them. If you want to play Int Sion and your team is like "ugh, everyone's trying that but they never do it right and the enemy ends up with a fed carry who stomps us, please don't" but you're like "screw you guys, I can do whatever I want as long as I try to win (within the limitations I've set)," that is griefing. If you're like "hey, anybody mind if I try Int Sion?" and your team keeps quiet, then it's okay. I mean, it's best if they actually say they're okay with it, but if they don't actively disagree when you ask, there's not much else you can do. If they don't like that plan they're expected to say so. It's "opt out," you might say. Yes, this guy was griefing because he tried to give the enemy team kills so that they would have a better chance of winning the game. However, if he instead legit thought that his strategy would win them the game, then whether it's griefing depends on whether his team told him not to. If they were okay with it, it's fine. If they weren't okay with it but he did it anyway, then it would be griefing. If a player is trying to win and working with their team, it's fine. If a player is trying to lose or refusing to work with their team, it's griefing.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T10:55:06.288+0000) > > It is griefing. It might not be inting, but it's still something you know will irritate your team. As I made quite clear, if you are aware that the team isn't cool with your plan but you do it anyway, then you're knowingly doing something that will bother them. If you want to play Int Sion and your team is like "ugh, everyone's trying that but they never do it right and the enemy ends up with a fed carry who stomps us, please don't" but you're like "screw you guys, I can do whatever I want as long as I try to win (within the limitations I've set)," that is griefing. If you're like "hey, anybody mind if I try Int Sion?" and your team keeps quiet, then it's okay. I mean, it's best if they actually say they're okay with it, but if they don't actively disagree when you ask, there's not much else you can do. If they don't like that plan they're expected to say so. It's "opt out," you might say. > > Yes, this guy was griefing because he tried to give the enemy team kills so that they would have a better chance of winning the game. However, if he instead legit thought that his strategy would win them the game, then whether it's griefing depends on whether his team told him not to. If they were okay with it, it's fine. If they weren't okay with it but he did it anyway, then it would be griefing. > > If a player is trying to win and working with their team, it's fine. > > If a player is trying to lose or refusing to work with their team, it's griefing. That's a fallacy. There are plenty of things that irritate people in League and it is not the player's job to bend to the whim of other players on their team or change the way they play to avoid irritating people. Griefing by definition is **intentionally** irritating or harassing other players. It is someone who acts in bad faith, who is not trying to win a game but whose purpose is to anger their teammates. It is **NOT** someone who plays something the team doesn't like or plays the game differently which unintentionally irritates people. Your definition is illogical and obviously Riot does not uphold that definition nor does any other game company out there as it would kill the popularity of their game. Nobody wants to be told or have to ask how to play a game. Many off-meta strategies that are now meta are born from people coming up with crazy ideas and trying them out. Riot has for the most part embraced off meta strategies throughout it's history and innovation has been what has fueled it's popularity. It's players who don't understand what griefing is that leads to unwarranted reporting and the broken system where real trolls/griefers don't get punished.
rujitra (NA)
: One person is nowhere near enough though. Plus, players really can't be trusted to determine intentional feeding - based on threads here and on reddit/elsewhere. People call things "inting" when they really are obviously not inting, and people call things "fine" when they're obviously griefing. Unfortunately, having players involved in this process beyond reporting isn't really appropriate, because it will result in innocent players getting punished, and guilty players getting off because "they were memeing".
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HcocKwIB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:16:45.890+0000) > > One person is nowhere near enough though. > > Plus, players really can't be trusted to determine intentional feeding - based on threads here and on reddit/elsewhere. People call things "inting" when they really are obviously not inting, and people call things "fine" when they're obviously griefing. Unfortunately, having players involved in this process beyond reporting isn't really appropriate, because it will result in innocent players getting punished, and guilty players getting off because "they were memeing". A tribunal requires multiple people to agree on the verdict. And punishment wouldn't actually be issued (In terms of perm bans or 14 day bans) until it was reviewed by someone from Riot. What a tribunal would do is weed out the reports that are false and allow mostly valid reports to be reviewed by the Riot employee. By allowing the playerbase to help filter out reports, you are reducing the workload for the Riot employees to a more manageable state. Any kind of bans would have to be reviewed obviously however a system could be implemented that if the tribunal issued a guilty verdict that player would not be able to play Ranked games until their case was reviewed by a Riot employee. CSGO uses a system like this to ban cheaters and while I would say it has some flaws due to the game being free and cheats being easily accessible, it does reduce the cheaters in Prime MM.
: Riot - "youll be demoted if you dont play a ranked game in 1 day." Also riot "Here, have this guy."
Anybody watching the game could tell this guy was clearly trolling and inting the other team because his champ was banned. It has nothing to do with his pick or the fact he was running Smite/TP. He was standing next to towers and baiting the enemy team into killing him. What's sad is his own team isn't even the ones who banned his champ but he decided to screw his team over anyway.
: > [{quoted}](name=SUPER BIG NUTZ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T23:53:11.054+0000) > > oh I thought he was JG. but hey idk I wasnt there if ure building tank supp item than smite inst that bad. obviously parring it with teleport is a big sign of a troll, given that ignite or heal would help the duo alot more. But I still cant say that, that alone makes someone a troll. > > Trolling is when ure intentionally fucking up the match, not because u picked something somebody doesnt agree to. Maybe he wanted to use teleport to help out other lanes when roaming. But like i said I wasnt there, maybe he was trolling big time. But u cant deny people will blow up over someone just honestly doing bad in a ranked match. Actually, if you do something that the rest of your team indicates they're not okay with, that's griefing. Maybe someone in Diamond actually believes that TP/Smite Singed support is a viable way to win a ranked game in Diamond. But if they tell the team they intend to do that and everyone goes "oh no please don't that's a terrible strategy please pick something traditional," going through with that plan is griefing. Same for someone who goes Smite/Flash Lee jungle with excellent jungle runes and a great jungle build path planned... when the team already had a jungler locked in. Maybe that Lee thinks two junglers on a team will work great. If the team asks that Lee to fill his designated role instead of being a second jungler, though, he needs to do that or he risks a 14-day suspension.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9fsXp4Kc,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T00:25:19.694+0000) > > Actually, if you do something that the rest of your team indicates they're not okay with, that's griefing. Maybe someone in Diamond actually believes that TP/Smite Singed support is a viable way to win a ranked game in Diamond. But if they tell the team they intend to do that and everyone goes "oh no please don't that's a terrible strategy please pick something traditional," going through with that plan is griefing. Same for someone who goes Smite/Flash Lee jungle with excellent jungle runes and a great jungle build path planned... when the team already had a jungler locked in. Maybe that Lee thinks two junglers on a team will work great. If the team asks that Lee to fill his designated role instead of being a second jungler, though, he needs to do that or he risks a 14-day suspension. No it isn't. Not doing what your team wants you to do is not griefing. If that was true anybody who plays off meta champs would get banned or people who implement split push strategies (Inting Sion) would be banned. You don't have to ask permission to play the way you want to play. The game would be complete shit if that was true. Griefing requires intent. Intentionally trying to ruin someone else's game or intentionally not playing your role. This guy was clearly griefing because he went into other people's lanes and stood next to enemy towers to try to get himself killed. He wasn't trying a different strategy out, he was trolling his team because the other team banned Pyke. Don't put this guy in the same corner as people who actually try in games but play off-meta champs or implement unique strategies. That's not cool.
: [CLIENT] Your session has expired
Had it just happen at the end of a game. Must be something with the servers.
: {{champion:54}} won't work if he doesn't have his ult because she will just Condemn him and can be easily Condemned into a wall. Same goes for {{champion:83}} basically. {{champion:57}} could probably help deal with her later, but his early game will be so bad that he will probably be too behind to be useful. {{champion:75}} will be fucked for the rest of the game unless the game lasts super long and he gets some solo lane farming at some point, and even then, {{champion:67}} would be so ahead on farm alone that {{champion:75}} probably will never kill her. {{champion:24}} would definitely be able to trade with her, but he wouldn't be able to stay on top of her;also, not sure why someone would counter pick {{champion:67}} into him in the first place. Same goes for {{champion:80}} basically. I don't play {{champion:240}} enough to say much about him, but I would imagine he has the best chance against her since he has multiple ways of sticking on to his opponent, but knowing that, again, I don't know why someone would counter pick {{champion:67}} into him. You can't counter pick {{champion:17}} into {{champion:67}} if {{champion:67}} was the counter pick to your champ in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=dogownerjr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ApEGbUXh,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:26:25.794+0000) > > {{champion:54}} won't work if he doesn't have his ult because she will just Condemn him and can be easily Condemned into a wall. > > Same goes for {{champion:83}} basically. > > {{champion:57}} could probably help deal with her later, but his early game will be so bad that he will probably be too behind to be useful. > > {{champion:75}} will be fucked for the rest of the game unless the game lasts super long and he gets some solo lane farming at some point, and even then, {{champion:67}} would be so ahead on farm alone that {{champion:75}} probably will never kill her. > > {{champion:24}} would definitely be able to trade with her, but he wouldn't be able to stay on top of her;also, not sure why someone would counter pick {{champion:67}} into him in the first place. > > Same goes for {{champion:80}} basically. > > I don't play {{champion:240}} enough to say much about him, but I would imagine he has the best chance against her since he has multiple ways of sticking on to his opponent, but knowing that, again, I don't know why someone would counter pick {{champion:67}} into him. > > You can't counter pick {{champion:17}} into {{champion:67}} if {{champion:67}} was the counter pick to your champ in the first place. https://u.gg/lol/champions/vayne/matchups?role=top {{champion:54}} crushes Vayne. Again her E is on a much longer CD and Malph can just spam Q on her to win trades and then run in on her when her E is on CD. Once he hits 6, the lane is completely over. {{champion:83}} just has to land one W and Vayne is done. There's no Qing through the wall and she can't deal with his minions. {{champion:75}} once he hits 6 wins easily. His Wither will completely ruin Vayne and even with her E she can't get away. Not to mention if Nasus gets any ganks it's a free kill. {{champion:122}} and {{champion:86}} will get abused by Vayne. {{champion:106}} who is typically good at running down ADCs loses to Vayne. But she doesn't have nearly as many good matchups as people think. {{champion:133}} is far better at the position and is more toxic to deal with than Vayne is and she can roam far better too.
Dukues (NA)
: It's Been a Fun Decade Riot but I am Finally Out
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/56yth3iG-just-an-fyi-why-i-am-out-riot https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/1EyJlU7t-guess-i-have-to-quit https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/BgfBlb33-and-thats-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin I'll give you this. At least you're consistent. For three years, the same "I quit" bullshit topics. Word to the wise, people might take your points more seriously if you... A: Didn't cry wolf every couple months and actually left the game B: Didn't feel the need to threaten/act like you're going to quit to get your point across To be frank, no one cares if you quit or stop playing the game. Millions of people love the game the way it is and play it everyday. It's not perfect but it never was or will be. There will always be things that are not balanced or irk some people about the current style. There's plenty of other games beside this one and if you want to stop playing this one altogether there is nothing wrong with that. The world will keep going. This game will keep going. But cut the melodramatic BS and just find something better to do with your time.
: I Hate Vayne Top
Literally pick any tank/melee champ with an engage or CC and she's toast. Her E is on such a long C/D early and that's her only way of getting away from you. {{champion:54}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:240}} all beat her. Or you can just pick {{champion:17}} and absolutely destroy her. She's honestly only good vs bruisers who can't close the gap. But she's highly susceptible to ganks. And her waveclear is pretty mediocre as well so she's just a very niche pick top lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=STEG0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M5AoKe45,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:33:27.355+0000) > > I think she's already well in the hole with Kalista, Sylas Akali is 70% presence with 52% win rate in Master tier. She is just broken if you can play her well. She isn't a nerfed cause good in Pro champ. Not like these nerfs mean literally anything anyways she is still just busted with the new conq
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M5AoKe45,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:55:05.136+0000) > > Akali is 70% presence with 52% win rate in Master tier. She is just broken if you can play her well. She isn't a nerfed cause good in Pro champ. > > Not like these nerfs mean literally anything anyways she is still just busted with the new conq That is a fallacy. Akali is ranked 61st in WR in Masters Tier. All win rates are higher in Masters because they play against Diamond level players frequently. You can't talk about a 51% win rate like it means the same thing compared to Plat level.
: What are some nastiest matchups that can make people regret living?
Playing against {{champion:82}} once he gets 6 never feels good. Old {{champion:55}} into {{champion:74}} Anyone without range into old {{champion:6}} or old {{champion:10}}. {{champion:420}} when she was really strong was incredibly toxic. Twenty minutes of tentacle porn top lane.
: What the hell is this?
Some of these posts are hilarious. Like you actually think he got banned for saying "GG". The chat logs most likely got screwed up and it's highly probable in between those "GGs" are all kinds of racist slurs and the part where he told his team to go jump off a bridge and harakari themselves with a toilet brush on the way down.
: Upcoming changes for 9.24
The Q nerf on Senna is good but I don't know about the rest of the changes. She doesn't need to be squishier and her W is not the problem. The lower spawn chance on killed minions seems like pigeonholing her into the Support role. It feels like they're throwing the baby out with the bathwater and I think they could have gone a different route but we'll see how it plays out.
: Tanks are useless in this game now we are out damage/mobile/tank.
Here we go again... You mean like {{champion:20}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:57}} . All some of the highest winrate champs in the game. 90% of the time in games, the team with the most tanks wins the game. Just nobody wants to play tanks cause they won't have "MUH DAMAGE". We're in a Sustain meta, tanks that are able to self sustain are going to do the best. But the whole "Tanks are useless" fad is probably one of the biggest fallacies I see prevalent on the boards.
: Where's the downvote bot when you need it
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wRpEWYcw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:34:06.919+0000) > > Where's the downvote bot when you need it #GOTEM
: Came across this horrible bug in-game
Stop buggin' out dude. He isn't that huge, unless he had a {{item:2138}} or something.
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kYE57yv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T21:21:58.807+0000) > > "High-skill champion with a 45% winrate is overpowered." > > > Lol. She is after the Presence of Mind changes. Also according to Lolalytics she has a 48% winrate in both Top and Mid atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kYE57yv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T21:26:35.143+0000) > > She is after the Presence of Mind changes. > > Also according to Lolalytics she has a 48% winrate in both Top and Mid atm. LOLalytics inflates their win rates by 1-3%. Bad source to use, homes. And if she's overpowered, I'm Santa Claus.
eye nut (NA)
: Anyone think that Senna is actually op instead of experiencing the new champion effect?
She has a 54.5% winrate as ADC. She's clearly overtuned. It's not like she's some overly complicated champion that people can't understand. She just gets insane range and damage way too quickly and outscales any other ADC at the moment. Riot has stated she's too strong and will be getting nerfed next patch. >RiotAugust >Yeah we prolly need to nerf her. Will be cooking up something for next patch. My suggested nerfs: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/xJiiiKmP-suggested-senna-nerfs
: Senna's been out for almost a month now and she still hasn't even seen the slightest balance change.
She is getting nerfed next patch. >RiotAugust >Yeah we prolly need to nerf her. Will be cooking up something for next patch.
: Auto-filled Players playing roles they're bad at isn't a new problem.
I don't see why autofill has to be a thing for lower elos where there are plenty of players for every role. All it does is artificially decrease queue times or it decreases the quality of matches. How many dodges happen just because someone is autofilled? I know when I'm autofilled Support or Bot, I'm out. I don't play that role in Solo queue and haven't in a long time. I'm not suddenly going to start playing Bot lane just because I'm autofilled. I've spent twenty minutes in champ select with 4 different lobbies because people kept dodging. It could have been one 5 minute queue where everyone got to play what they wanted. Riot needs to stop forcing players to play something they don't want to play or aren't skilled to play. It just leads to unnecessary frustration both in champ select and in game. **Just. Stop. It.**
Done25 (NA)
: Easy fix. Senna starts with lower base range and doesn't get souls from minions she kills. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xJiiiKmP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T08:20:54.199+0000) > > Easy fix. Senna starts with lower base range and doesn't get souls from minions she kills. Period. I feel like that would pigeonhole her into the Support position, which I don't think Riot wants to do. I'd rather see her nerfed as an ADC, not removed from the position entirely.
Comentários de Rioters
XPnut (NA)
: Champion pricing - Why?
Cheaper prices would not increase the playrate of a champion. People play what they want to play and champions aren't that expensive especially with champion shards for it to make any difference. Compare the playrates of Fiddlesticks (1350 BE) to Kaisa (6300 BE).
MoePhat (NA)
: So I called Riot discussion board mods out on several of their horrific practices, and you know what
In reality you should just be banned but the Mods are too afraid to pull the trigger on banning people I think. No one wants to drop the hammer on the cretins spewing negativity everywhere because people will feel like they've lost their freedom to be open and say what they want and this board is the "Last bastion of freedom" out there. It's really time to drain the swamp, Mods. Grow a pair and start delivering some divine justice.
Cõmega (NA)
: Mods? Are you ok?
You want people to give you the benefit of the doubt when you post something like "Use your brain" when your previous post is "Get better and stop trolling" which is completely unconstructive. You're being completely disingenuous here. You're trying to get away with being a condescending douchebag and crying foul when called on your bullshit. It's like telling someone "Wow you suck. Stay bronze idiot" and then stating "Oh I didn't mean that, I meant he should focus on his mentality because that's the only way to improve. Stop taking my posts out of context." It's bullshit. There's no context. It's just being a jerk. Now stop and try being constructive when giving advice.
Dolfro (EUNE)
: Unless you revert username change, i'm not gonna log-in into this garbage game.
This topic sucks. If you think it's a garbage game, then why are you even playing it and why would you care about what the hell your username is? Furthermore why should Riot or anyone else care if you quit? I am really opposed to the change as well but this topic is straight garbage and undermines legitimate complaints about this issue. Like get over yourself or get lost.
: Me: Hi I've had this login name since January of 2010
This is a huge blunder by Riot. I hope they come up with a solution because it's screwing a lot of people over who don't want to change their usernames.
: Also he has a fucking Mecha skin, one of the lamest skinlines imo.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-26T23:21:49.110+0000) > > Also he has a fucking Mecha skin, one of the lamest skinlines imo. BRUH HIS MECHA SKIN IS FUCKING DOPE DONT BE SPEWING THAT BLASPHEMY UP IN HERE
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: [MUST SEE] MOST ILLOGICAL THING IN THE HISTORY OF THINGS MAYBE EVER
>P:S: HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK? Something to do with the removal of the System32 folder IIRC.
: Why am I not allowed to keep my old Username for login anymore
Stupid redundancies put in for the player's "convenience" and "security". {{sticker:darius-angry}}
: idk about that https://u.gg/lol/champions/senna/build i mean sure in some ranks and some lanes she has a winrate going up to like 51/52/53 which is still average. https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?region=na1&rank=overall heres all ranks for na, you saying morde should be nerfed too? https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=overall&region=kr looks like korea knows how to deal with her. look at fizz high wr on both na and kr maybe he should be nerfed now lets go to world https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=overall morde back on top, maybe he should get nerfed. i dont think anyones pretending sure shes good but is she broken? fuck no. give it more time. shes barely even been out. most ppl who player a new champ know how to play it, while most ppl playing against said champ didnt even care to look at her abilities. people will figure out how to beat her and her winrate is gonna drop even tho its not that high to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=Konsequence,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GoAkMA7P,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-11-26T21:56:56.237+0000) > > idk about that > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/senna/build > > i mean sure in some ranks and some lanes she has a winrate going up to like 51/52/53 which is still average. > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?region=na1&rank=overall heres all ranks for na, you saying morde should be nerfed too? > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=overall&region=kr > > looks like korea knows how to deal with her. look at fizz high wr on both na and kr maybe he should be nerfed > > now lets go to world https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=overall > > morde back on top, maybe he should get nerfed. > > i dont think anyones pretending sure shes good but is she broken? fuck no. > > give it more time. shes barely even been out. most ppl who player a new champ know how to play it, while most ppl playing against said champ didnt even care to look at her abilities. people will figure out how to beat her and her winrate is gonna drop even tho its not that high to begin with. Holy logical fallacy Batman! Who the hell said Morde was balanced? He does need nerfs and so does Senna. No champion should be approaching a 54% win rate with that high of a playrate.
: I think you really need to go back and look at Yuumi's patch notes. She initially got a 5 base Adaptive force added to her W. That's it. After she climbed to 50% and people found her runes, they removed it. Then everything was subsequent Nerfs. I know the patch notes look like there's a lot of there there, but literally almost every single buff was reverted or completely outnerfed later on. -Mana Regen increased was completely obsoleted by the removal of mana gain from her passive. -Slow modifications and 3 adjustments to slow on her Q completely nulled and overnerfed from an up to 80% slow, nerfed down to 20%. -W Adaptive stat boost was reverted. -W Adaptive stats Scaling was reverted and nerfed. The only buff that has remained is to her E heal. P.S. You're throwing her Pick rate at 34% under the bus while trying to argue that Senna's pick rate IS important. --------------------------------------- Her Win rates are not impressively high. Nidalee in Season 7 with 67% at Plat + was Impressively high. 51-53% is normalized and healthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GoAkMA7P,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T21:27:31.959+0000) > > I think you really need to go back and look at Yuumi's patch notes. She initially got a 5 base Adaptive force added to her W. That's it. After she climbed to 50% and people found her runes, they removed it. Then everything was subsequent Nerfs. > > I know the patch notes look like there's a lot of there there, but literally almost every single buff was reverted or completely outnerfed later on. > > -Mana Regen increased was completely obsoleted by the removal of mana gain from her passive. > -Slow modifications and 3 adjustments to slow on her Q completely nulled and overnerfed from an up to 80% slow, nerfed down to 20%. > -W Adaptive stat boost was reverted. > -W Adaptive stats Scaling was reverted and nerfed. > > The only buff that has remained is to her E heal. > P.S. You're throwing her Pick rate at 34% under the bus while trying to argue that Senna's pick rate IS important. > --------------------------------------- > > Her Win rates are not impressively high. Nidalee in Season 7 with 67% at Plat + was Impressively high. 51-53% is normalized and healthy. Except Nidalee never had a 67% win rate in Season 7 or any other point in history. I don't know where you pull your stats from but this blatantly false. An almost 54% win rate is a sign of a champion that is too strong. Especially on a new champion a couple weeks into their release.
: Key: One patch There were plenty of broken champs back then. but it wasn't so many in one given time. And now there's multiples of cancer for years. Looking at you {{champion:13}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:13}} And this is just a small list of the most toxic{{champion:13}} champions {{champion:13}} you can play against today {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}}
> [{quoted}](name=Its Moxie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yxmAKV7Z,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-25T12:05:36.967+0000) > > Key: One patch > > There were plenty of broken champs back then. but it wasn't so many in one given time. > > And now there's multiples of cancer for years. Looking at you {{champion:13}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:13}} > > And this is just a small list of the most toxic{{champion:13}} champions {{champion:13}} you can play against today {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} I don't think you have any idea of what the word "broken" means.
: Buffs in 9.24 for Yi and Illaoi
Are you serious? There was no such time. People want to live in this fantasy world where they think in the past champions never got insane buffs or nerfs and everything was just peachy. Champions were way more broken in earlier seasons. Riot made all sorts of balancing mistakes that people complained about on the PBE and it got released anyway ala Warwick Season 4 who had a **60% win rate** one patch. The early seasons were the most unbalanced stages of the game, like get serious and stop with this false utopian fantasy.
iSennª (NA)
: People complain about Senna when those ADC exist {{champion:119}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} wich all scale better and have actual steroids throught the game and shit on Senna any day.. but hey, she is new, she must be OP right…?
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn Is Bae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pMIZQVbI,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-11-23T21:20:00.908+0000) > > People complain about Senna when those ADC exist {{champion:119}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} wich all scale better and have actual steroids throught the game and shit on Senna any day.. but hey, she is new, she must be OP right…? The problem is none of your statements are backed up by facts or have any validity. All of those champs you listed have horrible WRs against Senna (near 45%). She can outrange all of those ADCs plus she has way more utility than any of them. They can't do half of what Senna can do EVEN if they did as much damage as she does (Which they don't). If Kaisa suddenly had a global ult that could shield her allies and she could heal herself off her Q then you might have something. https://u.gg/lol/champions/senna/matchups?role=adc She's gonna get nerfed, of that there is no doubt. I get you want to defend her because you like playing her and probably enjoy beating up on people but anyone who looks at her objectively won't deny she's way overtuned. How hard she gets nerfed will remain to be seen but it's definitely coming.
TobiaskJ (NA)
: Shes not OP. i lose games were my teammates feed and lose lanes and win games were my teammates winlanes. i have plenty of games were i have won lane as senna support bot but lost the game. but if i was on a lux who won the lane i could make plays and 1 shot people . also her ults dmg portion is the same width as lux's ult
> [{quoted}](name=TobiaskJ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pMIZQVbI,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-11-23T23:45:55.794+0000) > > Shes not OP. > > i lose games were my teammates feed and lose lanes and win games were my teammates winlanes. > > i have plenty of games were i have won lane as senna support bot but lost the game. > but if i was on a lux who won the lane i could make plays and 1 shot people . > > also her ults dmg portion is the same width as lux's ult So this is a huge logical fallacy here. Sure, she still loses games when you either play poorly with her or the enemy team is superior to your team. She has a 54% win rate, not a 100% win rate. Even if you lost every game as her, it wouldn't change the fact she's overtuned in the hands of the majority of the player base. You don't have that high of a win rate and ban rate with a balanced champion and Senna is not balanced.
Mr Sa1nt (NA)
: If her attack speed got slower with her range increase, there would be a point in the game where you'd actually scale down, instead of remaining neutral or scaling better. Once she's full build, she can't exactly make up for her loss of AS with items. Her kit will be extremely difficult to balance, because she has so many things happening in it. EDIT: If you gut her range, her early game will become trash...prime example of that would be old Annie support, Annie used to have 25 more auto attack range...Riot nerfed it so that Annie couldn't harass other ADC. If you remove the heal on her Q, she'd get punished by almost every utility support. If you changed her snare or mobility, her lack of attack speed would only shine greater. If you took the damage out of her ult, it still has a hitbox that you basically CAN'T miss.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Sa1nt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pMIZQVbI,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T20:21:56.197+0000) > > If her attack speed got slower with her range increase, there would be a point in the game where you'd actually scale down, instead of remaining neutral or scaling better. Once she's full build, she can't exactly make up for her loss of AS with items. > > Her kit will be extremely difficult to balance, because she has so many things happening in it. > > EDIT: If you gut her range, her early game will become trash...prime example of that would be old Annie support, Annie used to have 25 more auto attack range...Riot nerfed it so that Annie couldn't harass other ADC. If you remove the heal on her Q, she'd get punished by almost every utility support. If you changed her snare or mobility, her lack of attack speed would only shine greater. If you took the damage out of her ult, it still has a hitbox that you basically CAN'T miss. And I think this sums up a lot of the problem with champs coming out lately. She's like the female version of Pyke. She has so many different abilities and things going on with her kit that balancing her is going to be difficult. Her passive is four paragraphs long. Fizz's passive is one sentence. Riot keeps pushing out champs with over complicated kits that frustrate people playing against those champs. My idea would be to start with a damage nerf to her Ult and reduce the range on her W a bit. She just needs less safe oppressive abilities. It may not fix her but she'll have to engage more to get kills and carry the team.
: You can report them in your match history. If you go to the match, click on it and see the players, then right click. It’ll drop a menu and you should be able to report.
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ega6ckqX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T03:14:51.012+0000) > > You can report them in your match history. If you go to the match, click on it and see the players, then right click. It’ll drop a menu and you should be able to report. There's no report option there in the client but you can report them through the automated support process. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034625773-Report-a-Player-After-a-Game
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=000900000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T01:18:55.558+0000) > > Sick. They nerfed Sanguine Blade.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-22T04:25:44.798+0000) > > They nerfed Sanguine Blade. Sounds about right. Would be disappointed but I never built the item to start with lol
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T00:42:09.286+0000) > > Uhh Sanguine's is basically designed for Trynd and it's the #1 item he builds right now. So if it's not for him, then who is it for? Just played against another one BTW and he went 1/11 with that item. The Akali also did very poorly with it but that doesn't really count. > > I could see it being good as a niche item for someone who thrives on solo split pushing but that's about it. It certainly isn't busted and looking at item WRs and matchups almost every champ who picks up this item would have been better off building something else. Junglers, dude. Junglers.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T01:09:48.596+0000) > > Junglers, dude. > > Junglers. Sick.
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T20:37:52.111+0000) > > What do you mean? People have built it in my games and they usually don't do well (Wukong, Tryndamere). They certainly don't suddenly start carrying the game. That's what I mean. They're on the wrong champions.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T21:04:06.115+0000) > > That's what I mean. They're on the wrong champions. Uhh Sanguine's is basically designed for Trynd and it's the #1 item he builds right now. So if it's not for him, then who is it for? Just played against another one BTW and he went 1/11 with that item. The Akali also did very poorly with it but that doesn't really count. I could see it being good as a niche item for someone who thrives on solo split pushing but that's about it. It certainly isn't busted and looking at item WRs and matchups almost every champ who picks up this item would have been better off building something else.
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T19:58:31.360+0000) > > No it's really not. Definitely not in the way people are talking about it in here. This item doesn't suddenly allow you to 1v5 their whole team or turn you into Superman and let you fly around the map. From what I see looking through your match history, it looks as though you haven't actually had the chance to properly see it in action.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T20:05:13.246+0000) > > From what I see looking through your match history, it looks as though you haven't actually had the chance to properly see it in action. What do you mean? People have built it in my games and they usually don't do well (Wukong, Tryndamere). They certainly don't suddenly start carrying the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-21T19:49:53.577+0000) > > This topic reeks of hyperbolic bullshit. No I'm pretty sure Sanguine is broken.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XVcfO3dd,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-21T19:55:28.768+0000) > > No I'm pretty sure Sanguine is broken. No it's really not. Definitely not in the way people are talking about it in here. This item doesn't suddenly allow you to 1v5 their whole team or turn you into Superman and let you fly around the map.
Exibir mais

OneMustFall

Nível 214 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão