DalekZec (EUNE)
: That's like saying "why should I be in jail for justified murder"? Get the idea? Or no point even trying with you?
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-09T09:19:16.056+0000) > > That's like saying "why should I be in jail for justified murder"? > > Get the idea? Or no point even trying with you? False. Because "Justified Murder" is called self-defense, and, believe it or not, isn't an imprisonable offense. Odd how that works out.
rujitra (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T01:21:04.742+0000) > > You're acting like one of these fuckers you complain about. > > Seriously though. Read your comments. They're all based on the premise that you're hot shit and know everything and you're always the best player on the team. No, they're all based on the premise that my teammates are intentionally and deliberately feeding and throwing games, and that I'm not. Absolutely no more and no less. There's a difference. Certainly superior, if nothing else on a gameplay level, to the pond scum I've been being paired with.
: It's not how the system works. It's just easier to ban people for a documented offense (chatlogs) than it is to determine if the 0/9/1 Shen was intentionally feeding, had a bad game or just got camped.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T23:03:15.841+0000) > > It's not how the system works. > > It's just easier to ban people for a documented offense (chatlogs) than it is to determine if the 0/9/1 Shen was intentionally feeding, had a bad game or just got camped. Except for when the chat log includes an admission of the deliberate game-throwing behaviors from the 3/12 cho'gath. Odd how it's easier to ban someone for being a toxic, int-feeding asshole except... apparently it's not?
: "me deliberately breaking rules i agreed to for no reason other than to feed a troll exactly what he wants" ftfy
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:54:46.142+0000) > > "me deliberately breaking rules i agreed to for no reason other than to feed a troll exactly what he wants" > > ftfy Oh cute!
: Why do you say "mean things out of anger in a video game" though? It won't make a troll stop (in fact, you're giving them what they want), you're annoying your teammates because now they have to deal with 2 toxic morons and you're wasting your time anyway. If you really wanna tell them to end themselves that much then tell them to "step on lego". Brings a joke into a tense situation and you can fully mean it without people knowing.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:55:36.305+0000) > > Why do you say "mean things out of anger in a video game" though? > It won't make a troll stop (in fact, you're giving them what they want), you're annoying your teammates because now they have to deal with 2 toxic morons and you're wasting your time anyway. > > If you really wanna tell them to end themselves that much then tell them to "step on lego". Brings a joke into a tense situation and you can fully mean it without people knowing. Because they're going out of their way to screw me over? And I was being a little bit facetious with my phrasing of it. Why is it MORE acceptable to ban people who say mean things in video games because their teammates are deliberately trolling, than it is to ban the trolls?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=OwlbanArmban,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:40:34.681+0000) > > Clearly. It also doesn't care about actually punishing offenders. It just doesn't like mean words! They can go and screw up as many games as they want, and even ADMIT that them throwing is a deliberate action and a choice made on their part, but it's more important that my MEAN WORDS get me BANNED IMMEDIATELY! Well, you got punished. So it does care You broke the rules by being toxic, you got punished Did you report them? Then they'll most likely get banned You do realize that it's million times easier to detect "mean words" than game play offenses. Because there are so many variables that go into consideration while punishing a game play offender. If you want to be sure that they get punished, screenshot them admitting to throwing the game and send a ticket to riot supp
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:42:32.867+0000) > > Well, you got punished. So it does care > You broke the rules by being toxic, you got punished > > Did you report them? Then they'll most likely get banned > > You do realize that it's million times easier to detect "mean words" than game play offenses. Because there are so many variables that go into consideration while punishing a game play offender. If you want to be sure that they get punished, screenshot them admitting to throwing the game and send a ticket to riot supp I wish I could do that, but you realize that Riot literally would have access to the team chat, and would be able to determine that on their own without having a screenshot from me, right? The problem, of course, is when I get fuckers like this in very nearly every game, who think they're the hottest of shit, and still somehow manage to lose a lane 0v1 because they're just as toxic as I am and are allowing their laner to SIT IN MINE for free. I'd love to exist in a world where I didn't have to deal with this sort of laziness of thought. And even then, provided that I'm being a toxic shithead, why is me getting angry at him ADMITTING that he's DELIBERATELY throwing the game, and going out of his way to screw me over in the process ACTUALLY BANNABLE? That would be THE MOST justified toxicity to ever actually exist in the game! But nooooooooooooooooooooo, that would be too fucking hard for the multi-BILLION dollar INTERNATIONAL corporation that is Riot Games to manage, wouldn't it? Hiring a bunch of minimum wage support operators (btw, that could be as little as pennies depending on where and how they set it up) around the world, so that when people are justified and rational in their anger, they can appeal it! Or, fuck it all, bring back the god damn Tribunal system! Because that ACTUALLY worked!
: Not really. "Me being a dickhead is justified" sounds stupid, doesn't it? You already got one in your game and you resort to join that one?
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:42:26.607+0000) > > Not really. > > "Me being a dickhead is justified" sounds stupid, doesn't it? You already got one in your game and you resort to join that one? "Me responding to people with anger when they deliberately, by their own admission, go out of their way to screw me over shouldn't be something that I get punished for" sounds a lot LESS silly, though, and that would be an accurate representation of "justified toxicity". But that's okay. Banning people who say mean things out of anger in a video game is significantly more important than banning the people who caused that anger response, right? Because that's what you're defending right now.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=OwlbanArmban,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:38:03.159+0000) > > Again, for like the third time now, definitely justified! And, if not justified, responsive to actions that SHOULD be significantly more against the rules. There's no such thing as justified toxicity Maybe you think that it was justified. But guess what, the punishment system doesn't care about what you think
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:39:05.167+0000) > > There's no such thing as justified toxicity > Maybe you think that it was justified. But guess what, the punishment system doesn't care about what you think Clearly. It also doesn't care about actually punishing offenders. It just doesn't like mean words! They can go and screw up as many games as they want, and even ADMIT that them throwing is a deliberate action and a choice made on their part, but it's more important that my MEAN WORDS get me BANNED IMMEDIATELY!
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Because if you can't respect the rules, you will get punished And if you keep breaking the rules constantly, sooner or later you'll be perma banned There's no "justified toxicity". It's just toxicity, which is against the rules
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:36:56.144+0000) > > Because if you can't respect the rules, you will get punished > And if you keep breaking the rules constantly, sooner or later you'll be perma banned > > There's no "justified toxicity". It's just toxicity, which is against the rules Again, for like the third time now, definitely justified! And, if not justified, responsive to actions that SHOULD be significantly more against the rules.
: >justified toxicity not a thing
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:34:54.119+0000) > > not a thing Definitely a thing.
: Because in short, there is no such thing as justified toxicity. Chat gets more strikes before perm becayse it is easier to detect.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:22:51.561+0000) > > Because in short, there is no such thing as justified toxicity. > > Chat gets more strikes before perm becayse it is easier to detect. This is an objectively false statement. Why is teammates deliberately going out of their way to screw you specifically, and admitting as much themselves, less bannable than telling those teammates that they're the reason we've lost, that they're the ONLY reason my lane wound up the way they did, and that they should eat shit because there's no one in this entire world who will ever love them? Why is the ONLY "acceptable" response to shut up and take it, because if you say even a word, they'll get you banned for being "toxic", whereas they escape LITERALLY SCOTT FREE for being toxic, AND deliberately throwing the game?
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot said we have overnerfed riven. Well you actually overnerfed akali.
They don't care about their community. What's new information for you, here?
Böljy (EUNE)
: Then how did they manage before conqueror? If I remember correctly, they were pretty good before it as well. I in fact enjoyed playing Jax a lot back then and it worked really well. I do not play the other champions so I can't say much but I can say for one, Darius is able to take phase rush and in fact, a friend of mine with over 2mil on him tells me over and over again how what Darius needs is mobility, not damage or sustain. That's why he prefers it over conqueror any day. In fact, I think that if conqueror was removed top lane would become a lot more interesting. Irelia can take PTA with no problem. Same goes for Riven and Renekton. The thing is, there is no tank keystone that is even nearly as powerful as Congueror is thus making tanks disantantaged before the game even starts. It's a handicap, and a big one. But as I said, it isn't only conqueror and bruisers. Most of the assassins do not even take Conqueror and still make tanks disappear.
> [{quoted}](name=Böljy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iUXHr1B9,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-21T23:35:58.244+0000) > > Then how did they manage before conqueror? If I remember correctly, they were pretty good before it as well. I in fact enjoyed playing Jax a lot back then and it worked really well. > > I do not play the other champions so I can't say much but I can say for one, Darius is able to take phase rush and in fact, a friend of mine with over 2mil on him tells me over and over again how what Darius needs is mobility, not damage or sustain. That's why he prefers it over conqueror any day. > > In fact, I think that if conqueror was removed top lane would become a lot more interesting. Irelia can take PTA with no problem. Same goes for Riven and Renekton. > > The thing is, there is no tank keystone that is even nearly as powerful as Congueror is thus making tanks disantantaged before the game even starts. It's a handicap, and a big one. > > But as I said, it isn't only conqueror and bruisers. Most of the assassins do not even take Conqueror and still make tanks disappear. They didn't really. Prior to conqueror we were in a pretty tank-mage heavy top lane meta. Phase Rush is good on Darius if you're into a relatively winning matchup if you think you can get jg pressure to snowball from. Otherwise, it winds up being weaker than conqueror overall. Irelia can, yes, but... It's meh in comparison to even hail of blades or electrocute, or even grasp tbf. Riven cannot take PTA or any keystone that requires her to auto-attack because she doesn't auto attack enough, especially in the mid-to-late game to actually receive value from it. Electrocute would be the go-to there. Renekton would probably take grasp or maybe electrocute over PTA, for similar reasons to those stated with Riven. He doesn't get as much out of PTA as he does the others. I agree, but I'd also point out that there is no bruiser rune as powerful as any of the mage runes or any of the ADC or support or assassin runes. Top laners and tanks as a class getting screwed over isn't the fault of bruisers or any other bulky champions, it's actually the fault of the fact that the game is in a thus far perpetual state of power creep and has been for the last 3 years, and if your goal as a champion is to mitigate damage to the rest of your team, that gets harder and harder the more damage there is to mitigate and the faster it can be dished out. Especially when your ability to do that isn't also being brought up with the overall damage levels. Riot needs to fire CertainlyT, since he's pretty much the primary reason for the game being in the state it's in, and needs to bring in someone who can actually balance the game in a way that doesn't make a pool of about 40 champions guaranteed to win anytime they're played into any of the other 110 champions.
Böljy (EUNE)
: True damage is ruining the game for tanks
The reason top lane is a quote unquote "conqueror fiesta" is that almost all of the most-picked champions in the lane don't actually have another keystone. What should Aatrox take other than Conqueror? PTA? Yeah, sure, and fall off harder than old panth in late. Grasp? Maybe, and there are matchups where you definitely want it over conqueror, but 99.9% of the time, you might as well just take conqueror. How about Riven? Press the Attack? With enough damage to kill you 3 times over in the early without ever once auto attacking you? How about Aftershock, since she has a lot of hard cc! Hmm... Well that doesn't actually do pretty much anything for you. Grasp? No, you lose out on even more than Aatrox does with PTA. What about Darius? If you're into a lane bully, maybe you could make a case for Grasp, but other than that, Conqueror is the only truly viable keystone. What about Irelia? Fiora? Renekton? On and on, the historically really popularly picked champions in the top lane game are only able to take Conqueror, because a lot of them are drain tanks (renekton, aatrox, darius, etc.) Or just don't actually have anything really more viable to take. Don't blame bruiser players for Riot only really giving us a single keystone.
: A report notifies the IFS to look into a situation you've encountered in your singular game. Nothing more and nothing less. They just simply look into the case. As the IFS looks into the situation, it'll review the player's history and patterns of the player's previous reports. If consistency shows up in the reports, the player will get flagged. If the player caps the number of flags, then the player will reach a penalty tier. There are 4 penalty tiers in total. Run of out penalty tiers, then the player will eventually lose their account. That's all your report does. So don't expect everything to revolve around your particular report. The IFS only looks at the severity and consistency.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gjxhENrx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-17T01:00:09.235+0000) > > A report notifies the IFS to look into a situation you've encountered in your singular game. > Nothing more and nothing less. They just simply look into the case. > > As the IFS looks into the situation, it'll review the player's history and patterns of the player's previous reports. If consistency shows up in the reports, the player will get flagged. If the player caps the number of flags, then the player will reach a penalty tier. There are 4 penalty tiers in total. Run of out penalty tiers, then the player will eventually lose their account. > > That's all your report does. > So don't expect everything to revolve around your particular report. > The IFS only looks at the severity and consistency. And if he was only a toxic shithead in JUST this game? Or threw the game in a way that the only way to determine he did anything wrong would be manual review? What then? Because I'm pretty sure refusing to fight ever under any circumstances, and just running tf away, and leaving your Jhin adc to 2v1 a Caitlyn/Sona pretty much the entire lane phase, and going around farming jungle camps that your jungler pings they're on their way to and all the other things this shithead did to cost us the game that an automated system wouldn't pick up but that to a manual reviewer would be clear as day, what happens then?
Prandine (NA)
: Intentional feeding gets a 14-day ban as the first punishment when it's detected and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was intentional. It may not happen right away or (assuming they weren't actually inting) at all but rest assured that it does happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gjxhENrx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T23:03:35.656+0000) > > 1) If you wish to discuss your punishment or at the very least try to back up your claim of presenting "valid criticism in a neutral manner" then please post your entire unedited chat logs here in this thread. > 2) Other people behaving poorly does not give you a free pass to do the same. > 3) Intentional feeding gets a 14-day ban as the first punishment when it's detected and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was intentional. It may not happen right away or (assuming they weren't actually inting) at all but rest assured that it does happen. I wasn't punished, I was just pointing out that he asked me to elaborate in team chat and I did in a non-toxic manner, and then he LIED and said I was being toxic.
Comentários de Rioters
: Pantheon is a nerfed version of his former self
> [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:27:50.335+0000) > > Pantheon is both worse early game and scales worse, and the numbers are not lying Well, no they aren't, but you are.
: lets put it this way: you suck at math You lose 65% scaling on yoiur Q and you have a net 6 second longer cooldown if you charge and a second lower cooldown if you dont You gain 45% scaling if you empwoer it which is not worth it cuz you almost always sue your W for better damage. EVEN then the flat dps reduction is apparent by the cooldown. Second. Your execute damage is lower because before the crit was damage x2 and now its damage x150% NExt you dont crit by autos Your W while empwoereds goves you 50% damage increase not 150% because you always had a guaranteed autpattack. Old E did more dmaage, flat out. It had 300% scaling, Also you are immune to damage, youa nre still scueptble to CC and things like garen Q and malzahar and kassadin Q literally destroy your E and dump a amssive L on you. You are also sowed down. the ult being slower is a flat out nerf, as your roams are far less accurate.
> [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G64mx0Um,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T21:15:38.796+0000) > > lets put it this way: you suck at math > > You lose 65% scaling on yoiur Q and you have a net 6 second longer cooldown if you charge and a second lower cooldown if you dont > You gain 45% scaling if you empwoer it which is not worth it cuz you almost always sue your W for better damage. EVEN then the flat dps reduction is apparent by the cooldown. Second. Your execute damage is lower because before the crit was damage x2 and now its damage x150% > NExt you dont crit by autos > > Your W while empwoereds goves you 50% damage increase not 150% because you always had a guaranteed autpattack. > > Old E did more dmaage, flat out. It had 300% scaling, Also you are immune to damage, youa nre still scueptble to CC and things like garen Q and malzahar and kassadin Q literally destroy your E and dump a amssive L on you. You are also sowed down. > > the ult being slower is a flat out nerf, as your roams are far less accurate. Uhh no, actually. That would again be you. If you empowered W, you auto attack 3 times, and then Q for the jab and then E, if they aren't dead, you've now gotten your passive back and they should be within execute range. Also, you've gone from 140% bonus AD scaling to 100% bonus AD scaling, which immediately gets increased damage by almost 250 flat at high ranks and another 100% bonus AD scaling. You're the one who's really bad at math, and also at reading, apparently. Yeah, you shouldn't have gotten guaranteed crits on your autos, that was dumb. It's a 150% increase over your next 3 auto attacks at 50% per auto. It did more damage over the duration, and had a lower duration, but it was just the aoe-cone damage then. When you include the damage over the duration, and the damage after the duration you do more damage with the new e. The ult giving you another whole half-second of being untargetable is actually a pseudo-buff. If it was an increase to the channel time while on the ground, that would be a strict nerf. It's also a much larger radius so either you put it behind bot lane to zone, and they don't see it until it's pretty much too late, or, if you're coming from lane, you just kinda run the length of the lane with it. It's not actually any weaker, and the half-second extra duration isn't actually that heavy of a nerf, especially considering how much more damage it does. At level 1 it does more than it did at level 2.
: Better than braum shield? Haha when? Braum Shield doesn't make you move like a snail, also taric ult block damamge from all drections and makes your allies invulnerable. Panth's E is a slightly better single directional Irelia W with a huge cooldown, whose damamge hists super unreliably. Also 150% of bonus AD isn't that much mate. katarina has 450% of bonus Ad on her ultimate, and her full ad ultimate damage is not impressive. No his damage is not comparable to talon in anyway. Talon has huge burst damage, and triple autoreset.
> [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=000100010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:52:26.769+0000) > > Better than braum shield? Haha when? Braum Shield doesn't make you move like a snail, also taric ult block damamge from all drections and makes your allies invulnerable. Panth's E is a slightly better single directional Irelia W with a huge cooldown, whose damamge hists super unreliably. Also 150% of bonus AD isn't that much mate. katarina has 450% of bonus Ad on her ultimate, and her full ad ultimate damage is not impressive. > > No his damage is not comparable to talon in anyway. Talon has huge burst damage, and triple autoreset. So what you're telling the entire world is that you're literally an idiot incapable of doing basic math. Braum shield doesn't block tower shots. Panth shield does. Braum shield only blocks a single ranged ability or attack before he starts taking 55% of the unmitigated damage that his shield didn't shield. That's at max rank btw. Taric Ult was to reference the invulnerability from all damage sources in the direction you're facing. Did you even READ the champion's abilities beyond the damage numbers? Or did you even read those? I've pretty much determined at this point that you're going off of what you've seen by playing him and building him as a tank/bruiser/off-tank as opposed to how he used to be built which was basically an assassin. I can only handle so much stupid dude, so either cut it out or stop responding with it. Please. Compare Katarina's base damages to her scalings. I'm also not going anywhere near AP champions as a valid source for this topic. The comparison would be inherently unfair.
: Wait hsi cooldowns a re longer and his damage is lower? What makes him scale better exactly? He has no sustain and the E is not a spell you can really spam? What does make him better late game? His stats are worse. Like your logic is completely gone. He has a slow on his Q? and? He no longer has a slow after his ult that allowed him to catch up to people, and watsing your passive on Q instead of W or E is a literal waste. No, old pantheon still could burst people down on full build as long a she was squishy, and could still spam stun. This new pantheon late game is the same stun machine, but with less burst and less opportunities to crit.
> [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G64mx0Um,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:34:40.570+0000) > > Wait hsi cooldowns a re longer and his damage is lower? What makes him scale better exactly? He has no sustain and the E is not a spell you can really spam? What does make him better late game? His stats are worse. Like your logic is completely gone. He has a slow on his Q? and? He no longer has a slow after his ult that allowed him to catch up to people, and watsing your passive on Q instead of W or E is a literal waste. > > No, old pantheon still could burst people down on full build as long a she was squishy, and could still spam stun. This new pantheon late game is the same stun machine, but with less burst and less opportunities to crit. Jesus fuck. Let's put it this way. The only thing you've lost is 40% bonus ad scaling on Q, which you immediately regain and then another 60% bonus ad scaling on top of that if you're empowered, and if you're in range to use it as a jab, you get half the cd refunded for free. You lose 20 flat damage on W, which is immediately made up for with the empower, since it's a dash, and a stun, and a 150% damage increase on your next 3 auto attacks. You get flat AD damage in the cone on your E as opposed to flat plus a scaling, PLUS A LITERAL TARIC ULT FROM ALL DAMAGE IN THE DIRECTION YOU'RE POINTED IN, INCLUDING TOWER SHOTS, AND YOU CAN RELEASE IT EARLY IF YOU NEED TO, ***AND*** ON TOP OF THAT YOU GET ANOTHER 255+150% FLAT ON RELEASE. With the ult, you have the exact same channel, and it's a half second more THAT YOU'RE LITERALLY UNTARGETABLE, Plus the AoE you're landing in is almost 3 times the radius, PLUS it immediately readies your passive PLUS it does more damage and SCALES BETTER. When you look at literally anything other than just the base numbers to make the champion look as bad as possible compared to the old version, yeah, you can probably pretty easily actually make a case that new pantheon is weaker, provided you ignore the entire rest of what the champion does. You're literally performing the role of a bad faith actor and I don't understand why.
: Ah yes, the E that can be used once per fight, and slows you down so much they can just group up around you, and the Q on the much longer cooldown. No the damamge output is just bad. What's insane? Aatrox ahs better sustained damage. Also sustained damage? Ad assassins? pick one
> [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=0001000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:30:26.712+0000) > > Ah yes, the E that can be used once per fight, and slows you down so much they can just group up around you, and the Q on the much longer cooldown. No the damamge output is just bad. What's insane? Aatrox ahs better sustained damage. > Also sustained damage? Ad assassins? pick one "The E that's LITERALLY A STRICTLY BETTER BRAUM SHIELD BECAUSE IT'S ALSO A TARIC ULT THAT ALSO DOES UP TO 100% OF MY AD IN A CONE OVER THE DURATION AND BLOCKS TOWER SHOTS FOR 2.5 SECONDS AND DOES 255+150% OF MY BONUS AD WHEN IT ENDS that I can only use once per fight" There, I fixed it for you. The sustain damage output is actually insanely good, especially if you're aware of your cooldowns and stacking your passive appropriately. He's got the damage numbers of a Talon or a Zed, but in a kit that's designed to be constantly doing that damage as opposed to in short bursts and then getting out. I will admit that an AD assassin build likely falls off harder at around 30-35 minutes than it would otherwise, but if you need that long to win the game with the damage output between 15-30 minutes, there's a problem with you not with the champion. Also, I could see maybe another health item in place of the Mercurial Scimitar, perhaps a Steraks or a Spear of Shojin, and that could fix a lot of the problems the AD assassin build as presented runs into. Also, have you ever played Aatrox? His main damage ability is a series of skill-shots, that he doesn't do even half of Panth's damage if he misses even one of, and he doesn't have the revive on his ult anymore to win harder than he would otherwise. But again, you're talking like an ADC main, i.e. "the only important part of a champion is how much damage they can output!" Ignoring the FACT that you have inherently more survivability and don't become completely useless the second 23 minutes rolls around.
: No, he got worse in the damage department.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hAnmWEGI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:57:53.793+0000) > > No, he got worse in the damage department. And to make up for that he's not useless at 25 minutes.
: > [{quoted}](name=OwlbanArmban,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:57:49.281+0000) > > {{champion:201}}: "GET BEHIND BRAUM" > > > {{champion:80}}: "*snorts*" just play janna into that lane and they can't do anything.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:23:11.842+0000) > > just play janna into that lane and they can't do anything. I like you. You're probably worth keeping around upon the inevitable invasion of our space cat overlords Oh wait, not supposed to say that part out loud.
: You do realzie every single one of his scalings is nerfed and he does way less damage mid to late game to ebfore, right? His dasmage overall is worse... Your E is worse, your W is worse damage unless empwoered, your Q is worse, your ult is slower, and less reliable for damage so much so, it's less sueable for damage. I have etsted every single build of his in some form on several customs, 1v1's, practice tools and so on. First he gets going really poorly, adn he in no way ahs comparable burst tot alon unless he gets r%%%%%edly fed, at which point talong needs one Q to kill you. Also, Pyke falling off? With him being able to execute half health non tnaks late game? Wut
> [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=00010001000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:17:39.430+0000) > > You do realzie every single one of his scalings is nerfed and he does way less damage mid to late game to ebfore, right? His dasmage overall is worse... Your E is worse, your W is worse damage unless empwoered, your Q is worse, your ult is slower, and less reliable for damage so much so, it's less sueable for damage. I have etsted every single build of his in some form on several customs, 1v1's, practice tools and so on. First he gets going really poorly, adn he in no way ahs comparable burst tot alon unless he gets r%%%%%edly fed, at which point talong needs one Q to kill you. > > Also, Pyke falling off? > With him being able to execute half health non tnaks late game? Wut AND TO COMPENSATE FOR HIS DAMAGE BEING SLIGHTLY LOWER, YOU AREN'T A USELESS FUCKING CHAMPION LATE GAME. STOP THINKING LIKE AN ADC MAIN AND LOOK AT THE ENTIRETY OF THE CHAMPION INSTEAD OF JUST HIS DAMAGE NUMBERS. YOUR DAMAGE OUTPUT IS STILL COMPLETELY INSANE, AND ISN'T MEANT TO BE BURST. IT'S MEANT TO BE SUSTAINED. HENCE WHY YOU CAN STILL SPAM Q ON COOLDOWN. HENCE WHY YOUR E LITERALLY GIVES YOU AN INVULNERABILITY. HENCE, ON AND ON AND ON. Also, yes, compared to mages or carries, Pyke's damage falls off late game. Luckily for Pyke, his damage is not the only aspect to his kit. It just worked for the example that AD Roam assassins have medium-high damage numbers that fall off in the late to compensate for their mid-game roam potential.
: Man.. his scalings and damage are so low compared to his old version. Also his scalings are bonus AD not FLAT AD
> [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G64mx0Um,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:12:27.259+0000) > > Man.. his scalings and damage are so low compared to his old version. > > Also his scalings are bonus AD not FLAT AD The old version had damage and scaling that was way too high, and to compensate for that, the ground opened up around him at the 23 minute mark and he fell the fuck off. If the game got to 35 minutes with old panth it was almost better for him to AFK because of how little he could do. As compensation for his damage numbers being only slightly lower, HE DOESN'T FALL OF HALF AS HARD AS EVEN TALON DOES, NOT TO MENTION HOW HARD HE USED TO FALL OFF. You're looking exclusively at the changes to his damage, and ignoring the fact that you aren't useless at 25 minutes anymore. Your opinion is irrelevant.
: I've tried new pantheon a couple of times and gotta say, Not impressed. Its hard to get going jungle and you'll almost ALWAYS get counter jungled by someone screwing your clear. His clear times are predictable jungle and he can't be played hardcore support anymore either. He's effective toplane versus some champions but overall it's not a good rework IMO. Pantheon was one of my highest ranked champions alongside teedo & sion so i think i have a right to say it's a botched rework that'll quickly lose popularity unless it receives buffs which would be unjustified cause then it'd just create new issues and increase outcry.{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G64mx0Um,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:02:14.669+0000) > > I've tried new pantheon a couple of times and gotta say, Not impressed. Its hard to get going jungle and you'll almost ALWAYS get counter jungled by someone screwing your clear. His clear times are predictable jungle and he can't be played hardcore support anymore either. > He's effective toplane versus some champions but overall it's not a good rework IMO. > > Pantheon was one of my highest ranked champions alongside teedo & sion so i think i have a right to say it's a botched rework that'll quickly lose popularity unless it receives buffs which would be unjustified cause then it'd just create new issues and increase outcry.{{sticker:sg-soraka}} Did you miss the bit where he just goes mid and builds Phage into Youmuu's into Duskblade and has more damage and survivability than literally any other AD assassin in the game come level 11? And has comparable roam potential to a Talon? Also, the reason you've seen people feed on pantheon over and over again is likely because they're trying him out and not exactly sure how he works. The fact that I just went 0/5 against him in lane from him slowing me with q into w and solo-killing me over and over again is a problem. The fact that his e literally did half of my health bar on a single item (youmuu's) while he was invulnerable for the entire 2.5 second duration is uh... A problem. He's got Zed levels of damage, plus an effective Taric ult against a large chunk of the roster, plus Talon level roam potential with his ult.
: He does lesss damage mid game. TBH his BEST build so far is Black cleaver into shojin into full tank. best keystones ar eeither press ther attack or aftershock
> [{quoted}](name=Ćold As Ice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:55:33.282+0000) > > He does lesss damage mid game. TBH his BEST build so far is Black cleaver into shojin into full tank. best keystones ar eeither press ther attack or aftershock He's literally an AD assassin what the fuck are you on about? He's got literal Talon levels of damage numbers, and if you go {{item:3044}} into {{item:3111}}or {{item:3047}} and {{item:3142}} into {{item:3147}} into {{item:3071}} into {{item:3026}} into {{item:3139}} you have more than enough damage and significantly more damage and survivability than even your average AD assassin just on boots, Youmuu's, Duskblade, BC in the mid game, and because of your new E you don't fall off as hard as you used to and you don't fall off even as hard as other AD roam-assassins (like Talon or Pyke or Nocturne) in the late game.
: > [{quoted}](name=OwlbanArmban,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:47:22.807+0000) > > I mean except he's not a healthy champion now but yeah uh... They gave him an assassin kit and removed a huge chunk of his forced late-game fall off, and tried to pretend he didn't have Talon level damage numbers. So sure he's not quite as much of a stupid strong top-lane lane bully anymore, but now he's a mid-lane assassin who also has a Taric ult on a Braum shield, plus his old e. i like it, all the things i play can get behind him lol.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:51:32.303+0000) > > i like it, all the things i play can get behind him lol. {{champion:201}}: "GET BEHIND BRAUM" {{champion:80}}: "*snorts*"
: Pantheon is a nerfed version of his former self
Spoken like a true Pantheon main. We have more survivability? We don't fall off as hard in the late game? We literally don't turn the game into a 4v6 if it goes on long enough? Hmm.... Well we have less damage against top lane opponents (tanks and bruisers, or ranged lane bullies like kennen and gnar) for the most part, so it's not important that, overall, we're now a much better champion. They didn't even reduce the damage by that fucking much either. You're just whining because now you have to use your brain more than you did (you could be a literal vegetable with no brain activity what-so-fucking-ever and play pre-rework panth right, now you just have to be an old man in a hospice home recovering from "the bad stroke"). You don't seem to understand that his damage numbers are still high enough that if you go mid and build assassin, you pm for free crowd out every mage in the game. He's literally got the damage numbers and roam potential of a Talon and you're, what, whining because he doesn't bully tanks out of lane anymore? Good! He shouldn't bully tanks out of lane, especially not without really taking any damage himself. You just have to use your brain the tiniest amount more than you did on the old panth.
: so basically, every panth player is upset he's a healthy champion now
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyjcLZ4y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:30:45.901+0000) > > so basically, every panth player is upset he's a healthy champion now I mean except he's not a healthy champion now but yeah uh... They gave him an assassin kit and removed a huge chunk of his forced late-game fall off, and tried to pretend he didn't have Talon level damage numbers. So sure he's not quite as much of a stupid strong top-lane lane bully anymore, but now he's a mid-lane assassin who also has a Taric ult on a Braum shield, plus his old e.
Comentários de Rioters
KZ Engel (NA)
: get more than 4 cspm LOL
> [{quoted}](name=KZ Engel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sBwtcfPm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-28T20:03:30.874+0000) > > get more than 4 cspm LOL Uhh... You could literally have opened a new tab and put in "139/22" and discovered without literally any actual effort on your part that he was getting a little over 6.25 cspm.
: > Low Elo King: dont follow me ever again u r%%%%%ed moron Umm I assume this was said near the start of the game and wow, you really let him have it. > Low Elo King: stay stuck in ur elo > Low Elo King: u dogshit idiot Wow. I'm sorry but sir, you displayed some **extreme** levels of toxicity and anger. You really deserved worse, but it seems Riot wants to give you a shot at reforming. I suggest you take it.
> [{quoted}](name=Famous Gay Actor,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=a2InsAUb,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-07T06:56:52.883+0000) > Wow. I'm sorry but sir, you displayed some **extreme** levels of toxicity and anger. You really deserved worse, but it seems Riot wants to give you a shot at reforming. I suggest you take it. Imagine being so completely out of touch with reality that you think Riot giving him a chat restriction was actually a gift and not a inappropriate punishment. I love it.

OwlbanArmban

Nível 27 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão