: riot: we heard you me: okay... then why are you doing the exact opposite? it begs for an answer: is riot doing this on purpose? saying they heard us and then do the exact opposite? why?
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iK9j2oBA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:44:09.522+0000) > > riot: we heard you > > me: okay... then why are you doing the exact opposite? > > it begs for an answer: is riot doing this on purpose? saying they heard us and then do the exact opposite? why? No they're just incompetent
: Aphelios Kit Primer
This is fucking stupid
: FAQ: Eternals
I'm gonna end up banned from this game for mocking anyone I see who has this bullshit lol
: i love assassins, but they so strong, i get it they suposed to burst, but being 1 shot after 1 item is a lil much, also alot of them are manaless or have low mana costs and cds, they to mobil and just not fun to play vs, they suposed to be snowball champs, but even when they go even they still get the upper hand
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NNpvGm1j,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-08-12T00:06:46.271+0000) > > i love assassins, but they so strong, i get it they suposed to burst, but being 1 shot after 1 item is a lil much, also alot of them are manaless or have low mana costs and cds, they to mobil and just not fun to play vs, they suposed to be snowball champs, > but even when they go even they still get the upper hand This is blatantly false
: When will Riot admit that modern assassins are too forgiving?
Considering assassins lose literally every matchup, what I think you mean to say was "when will riot admit that mages are too forgiving"
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=000000040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T00:53:52.220+0000) > > Her old ult wasn’t where her damage was loaded Q rank 5 125+65% ad+50% ap + auto (100% ad + 69+ 60% bonus ad+50% ap) R2 215+40% ap up to 2x at 70% missing hp if you do the math at gunblade lvl 9 youd find out that R2 execute damage is equal to Q+auto the burst comes when you auto q gunblade R2 the burst doesn't come from the R2 but you unloading 70% of your kit in a near instant Old Akali play pattern was throw q auto a minion R auto E and that was all your dmg and you had to sit in your shroud the only thing you could have done more is to wait for the q cd to go down so you can double proc it so much more interesting game play
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0000000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:02:13.373+0000) > > Q rank 5 125+65% ad+50% ap + auto (100% ad + 69+ 60% bonus ad+50% ap) > R2 215+40% ap up to 2x at 70% missing hp > > if you do the math at gunblade lvl 9 youd find out that R2 execute damage is equal to Q+auto > the burst comes when you auto q gunblade R2 > the burst doesn't come from the R2 but you unloading 70% of your kit in a near instant > > Old Akali play pattern was > throw q > auto a minion > R auto E > > and that was all your dmg > and you had to sit in your shroud > > the only thing you could have done more is to wait for the q cd to go down so you can double proc it > > so much more interesting game play Don’t get me wrong I prefer new akali, I’m just saying her old ult was more for being sticky than being relied upon to finish off enemies.
: He already has the hextech and arcade skins. Maybe they will consider him for the next round.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Dalloway,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ox2dc7HJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T21:32:26.088+0000) > > He already has the hextech and arcade skins. Maybe they will consider him for the next round. Yeah he’s got good skins all ready but I mean this one just seems so perfect I had The Hope(tm)
: Cosmic sounds more interesting imo
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ox2dc7HJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:34:42.251+0000) > > Cosmic sounds more interesting imo Well I did dark star just cuz he’s a villain and that’s their villain version of cosmic
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0000000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T00:45:35.096+0000) > > Nothing says “assassin” like having to wait 3 seconds before you can actually burst her old ult had a cd between uses as well
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00000004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T00:50:23.557+0000) > > her old ult had a cd between uses as well Her old ult wasn’t where her damage was loaded
Investa (NA)
: Not indicative of a failure, indicative of a champ that is insanely good at high skill and insanely bad at low skill while maintaining a frustrating play-style. Old Akali was not free of problems, and went through controversies depending on the meta that were arguably worse than her current state. Balance isn't easy, but people fail to realize the circumstances: 90% of the playerbase is under Diamond, and it's under Diamond where people fail with her the most. In high Elo and professional, she's a monster. Is that good design? Probably not, but high skill cap characters that less skilled players flop on their face with is nothing new to this game, genre or competitive games as a whole.
> [{quoted}](name=Investa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=002f,timestamp=2019-06-22T16:01:57.209+0000) > > Not indicative of a failure, indicative of a champ that is insanely good at high skill and insanely bad at low skill while maintaining a frustrating play-style. Old Akali was not free of problems, and went through controversies depending on the meta that were arguably worse than her current state. Balance isn't easy, but people fail to realize the circumstances: 90% of the playerbase is under Diamond, and it's under Diamond where people fail with her the most. In high Elo and professional, she's a monster. Is that good design? Probably not, but high skill cap characters that less skilled players flop on their face with is nothing new to this game, genre or competitive games as a whole. 45% win rate in diamond+ Yeah what a monster
: > [{quoted}](name=DepressedTomoko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-06-21T20:10:17.538+0000) > > i can't tell if you're using those champions as a relation to being hard to balance, but they actually were failures and did get reverted l o l i am using them as examples of what a failure means both le blanc and rengar got changes that completely removed their weaknesses mordekaisers initial rework state had no weaknesses even after he got gutted there were no weaknesses he was just plain weak despite the insane amount of stuff he had going for him akali didn't lose her weaknesses she lost target access she lost burst she lost stat checking people she gained a more reliable stealth and an ult that supports the assassin nature of the class the only problem is that her stealth and the fact that she could more reliably assassinate people means that she is now viable and riot has never liked assassins being viable except for leblanc for some reason they really like leblanc winning lanes and being impossible to kill without a malzahar ult
> she gained a more reliable stealth and an ult that supports the assassin nature of the class Nothing says “assassin” like having to wait 3 seconds before you can actually burst
: That's actually a sin when you put it like that. Perhaps we'll get Dark Star Malzahar someday, alomg with DS Urgot & Mordekaiser (I Imagine Darkstar Morde's Ultimate bringing you to the edge of the Cosmos, just outside the Darkstar's Gravitational pull).
> [{quoted}](name=Agent Corgi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ox2dc7HJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:42:26.124+0000) > > That's actually a sin when you put it like that. > > Perhaps we'll get Dark Star Malzahar someday, alomg with DS Urgot & Mordekaiser (I Imagine Darkstar Morde's Ultimate bringing you to the edge of the Cosmos, just outside the Darkstar's Gravitational pull). DS Morde sounds excellent
Jamaree (NA)
: Question, why aren’t you complaining about Sona, or Sivir, or Jinx, or any of the other multiple champions with higher pick, ban, play and win rates then her with a far low skill floor?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HFZQ3ERX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:03:26.227+0000) > > Question, why aren’t you complaining about Sona, or Sivir, or Jinx, or any of the other multiple champions with higher pick, ban, play and win rates then her with a far low skill floor? Because Riven is supposed to be a high skill expression, high skill floor champion. Therefore her win rate should be closer to 48% for her to be considered "balanced" Sona, Siver, and Jinx are far simpler champions, so them having high win rates make sense because you dont have to be especially skilled at them for them to be effective.
: I gotta give RiotGames: Game balance Design Team Prox.
Comentários de Rioters
: @Riot Zephy - Did you honestly apologize to an AFK player yelling r%%%%%?
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kBpPudl6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:56:36.038+0000) > > After they make their money off of a good skin, then she'll get gutted too Let's act like Akali wasn't one big problem...
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kBpPudl6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T05:27:13.652+0000) > > Let's act like Akali wasn't one big problem... a huge problem, like she almost had 48% wr at some point! can you imagine?
Meddler (NA)
: We're not happy with the current state of Akali either. Don't have plans ready to share just yet, do have some stuff being tested though. Timeframe of possible release uncertain.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=PBPEGOHv,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:41:42.919+0000) > > We're not happy with the current state of Akali either. Don't have plans ready to share just yet, do have some stuff being tested though. Timeframe of possible release uncertain. Could you just revert her last nerfs? You nerfed her while watching MSI and they weren't even playing with the nerfs she all ready received, and you nerfed her again. Any chance you guys could just revert it and actually chill for once?
: Do you guys even play the game?
: if Kayle had to get so many nerfs, so does akali, and every other champ deserves them too
Akali has gotten 3x as many nerds as Akali and Akali actually requires a brain to play
: nerf akali plz hella hard carry champ
44% win rate Such hard carry
Blankr (NA)
: Imo Akali's damage doesn't really matter. She does just as much as a Rengar or Zed would. It's literally just her shroud and maybe the execute that people complain about. The reason why she's better than other assassins is because of the safety of her shroud. If you want to make her balanced, nerf the shroud, so she's in line with other assassins. Removing every bit of damage from her kit you might as well just delete her if you want her to be so useless.
“Just as much as Rengar or Zed” Pff what
Spadkins (NA)
: Yeah, the recent akali changelog is pretty clear evidence that something more’s got to be done. She’s been around or at the lowest win rate in either solo lane for weeks now, and still riot siphons out more damage, more sustain, which above all hurts low elo players. When’s the last time her primary burst was even checked? Why not commit to the original goal to create a slow, skirmishing assassin, and nerf her wide-area flash-fast execute to, say, deal markedly reduced damage to multiple champions, or only deal the execute dmg to the last one hit, thereby reducing crazy game-tilting akali snowballs without reducing the function of every non-ultimate ability you have. I didn’t like the old akali as much and i hope this kit can survive, but if not i’d rather a functional champion than a pillow-soft shell feeding in honor of riot’s commitment to the pro game
This entire post is incoherent. There’s no such thing as a “slow, skirmishing assassin” that’s called a bruiser, my boy. Her execute is all ready nerfed beyond reason and buggy as hell, should have just left her alone she was fjnecwhere she was.
: Patch 9.11 notes
“Updating” A strange way to spell “gutting”
sVzMyron (EUW)
: True, but at least silvers have a better idea what they're doing and thus might follow up better when you carry. But they also have bigger egos, which makes them more prone to ruin sooo I'd say 50/50
Lol solve players are just as garbage as bronze they just also refuse to listen cuz they think they know better
: Why would Riot be placing people on your team just to ruin your game?
They want your win rate to be 50% exactly so if you win 2 or more games in a row they will place worse players on your team to “balance” it Why it takes someone dia+ to solo carry
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus Is My King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFxjYzJe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-30T00:18:48.869+0000) > > you got it wrong, Q. R. AA. Q. AA. E. R I forgot about the AA part. At least she had to be on enemy's face with the point and click and be punished but not the new one. She has like 3 movement speed and 3 dashes. Hell, god knows why her empowered auto becomes ranged. That design is so piss poor it's unbelievable.
Old Akali had 3 dashes and a blink, what are you smoking, kid? Her empowered AA is ranged because her mini game mechanic requires you to move away from your target. Not that hard to comprehend.
: Her ult is a huge undodgable high range execute. Pro teams like that. If they make her ult a skillshot and compensate buff her and she's then fine
“Undodgable” You must be bronze
Zardo (NA)
: I smurf when I dont feel like focusing or trying very hard. I smurf when I want to play champions and roles I cant play on my main, but dont want to deal with the toxicity and premade I experience in normal games. I smurf to play with friends who want to play ranked. I have a 49% winrate on this smurf as a result. Do I ruin your experience?
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZmsAjjN,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-29T23:19:45.932+0000) > > I smurf when I dont feel like focusing or trying very hard. I smurf when I want to play champions and roles I cant play on my main, but dont want to deal with the toxicity and premade I experience in normal games. I smurf to play with friends who want to play ranked. I have a 49% winrate on this smurf as a result. Do I ruin your experience? Yes Play normals, press mute all Stay out of ranked
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KW8ahJqy,comment-id=00080000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-26T14:25:45.396+0000) > > You argument fails becuase you are listing champions that have other strengths that akali doesnt have. > > Kayn: Behind? transform in rhast and gain massive sustain and utility in team fights. > Akali: Behind? Tough shit. > > Jinx: Behind? just wait till mid-late game and you scale ridiculously well > Akali: Getting her scaling gutted, and she all ready fell off late game hard. > > Ahri: Behind? Doesnt matter you still always have charm utility and scales decently > Akali: Behind? You have no utility besides a mediocre slow with a microstun and (again) garbage scaling. > > Your argument is ridiculous because my entire point was that akali *NEEDS* to **USE** her escape utility to do enough damage to get a kill, and again, she needs to get those kills early and try and snowball, and even then she falls off hard if the game goes past 30 minutes. > > the point never was "its not an upside" and I'm not sure why you felt like it was the point, the point was "if she uses it defensively, she is literally useless until its back up" which is not the case for ahri, since she is still a threat because of charm. Needing to be ahead is the risk of all assassins. So again I ask. Why should akali be any different?
You arent asking anything and you arent listening to the answers anyway so please do everyone a favor and uninstall the game and leave the forums
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KW8ahJqy,comment-id=000800000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T11:51:07.520+0000) > > 2 of which are on and ultimate with a ~2 minute cooldown and the third on a 16 second cooldown. > > You realize that akali doesn't *want* to play safe right? Like this is the wildest hing about everyone saying she's so safe. You know what happens to an akali that plays safe? She loses. She has to be aggressive with her abilities and time because she falls off hard without kills. > > You know what the result is of her ult dashing away? 2 minutes where she has no kill pressure. Use it. Okay? The same can be said with any mobility spell. No one wants to lose lane. No champion even wants to go even in lane. :/ why should she be any different? I don’t want to go even in the game as kayn, I want to transform and snowball. I don’t want to go even as jinx, I want to gain any lead and push it hard. What happens when blue kayn doesn’t have his ult? He’s half a fucking champion, and can no longer fight people. What happens when ahri uses her ult defensively. She loses a huge zone of threat. Having an ult you can use defensively is not a negative. It’s a huge upside.
You argument fails becuase you are listing champions that have other strengths that akali doesnt have. Kayn: Behind? transform in rhast and gain massive sustain and utility in team fights. Akali: Behind? Tough shit. Jinx: Behind? just wait till mid-late game and you scale ridiculously well Akali: Getting her scaling gutted, and she all ready fell off late game hard. Ahri: Behind? Doesnt matter you still always have charm utility and scales decently Akali: Behind? You have no utility besides a mediocre slow with a microstun and (again) garbage scaling. Your argument is ridiculous because my entire point was that akali *NEEDS* to **USE** her escape utility to do enough damage to get a kill, and again, she needs to get those kills early and try and snowball, and even then she falls off hard if the game goes past 30 minutes. the point never was "its not an upside" and I'm not sure why you felt like it was the point, the point was "if she uses it defensively, she is literally useless until its back up" which is not the case for ahri, since she is still a threat because of charm.
: Akali Changes - Good and the Bad
The reason everyone wants akali nerfed is BECAUSE its very clear Riot has no idea what to do with her, and has literally lost the playerbase's confidence that they ever will get their heads removed from their own asses. Pre-rework akali? She worked. She wasnt getting nerfed every other patch, she wasn't an unbalancable abomination of bruiser/assassin that is literally useless outside of fighting other champions, she had real actual ways to carry games and contribute to her team. New Akali? Don't get me wrong, she's fun as heck, but she's a busted wreck. Everything is based on the shroud. Everything. And the shroud? Gutted beyond repair. She's all ready lost the one thing they wanted her to have, and have just been chipping away at the fun parts of her kit until she's a shallow husk of what she used to be. True stealth? Gone. Heal? Gone. Reliable skirmishing in shroud? Nerfed into oblivion so hard it might as well be gone.(shimmer on dmg, delayed re-steath, follow through mechanic, etc) I'm tired of it, and understandably, most other Akali players are, too. Just revert her back to what she used to be and let us enjoy the champion without having to hear Riot bullshit their way through another patch and we have to see some jackass write "Zero power nerf" again. Just give us back our cool ninja
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: I see, that explains well why she has 69% win rate and 100% pick/ban in pro LUL
Yeah, it does, she has a high skill ceiling, meaning the higher the skill of the person using her the more powerful she can be. It literally explains that. Are you not understanding this somehow?
: It might, for her toplane if anything. She's abusing melee matchups due to how much she can poke them out with Q auto Q auto level 1.
Ahh yes her abusive and busted top lane where she is winning *looks it up* ~46% of her matches yeah what a powerhouse
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KW8ahJqy,comment-id=0008000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-24T17:27:53.554+0000) > > Imagine being both this delusional and apparently also this garbage at the game that you have to literally make shit up. > > If you cant play around a 30 second cooldown, its because you suck. Except it’s not just a 30 second cooldown you twat. She has 3 unconditional dashes. :/
2 of which are on and ultimate with a ~2 minute cooldown and the third on a 16 second cooldown. You realize that akali doesn't *want* to play safe right? Like this is the wildest hing about everyone saying she's so safe. You know what happens to an akali that plays safe? She loses. She has to be aggressive with her abilities and time because she falls off hard without kills. You know what the result is of her ult dashing away? 2 minutes where she has no kill pressure. Use it.
: Akali is not weak by any means. She's just hard. Put more time into her and you will improve.
So you don’t think gutting 50% worth of scaling from her passive and nerding her energy restoration will kill her?
emeIia (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=6nEuYRvs,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-05-24T15:30:13.127+0000) > > Anything regarding akali? > She just keeps getting nerfed cause of pro play and you guys don't even bother justifying it anymore shes fine right now?
She’s getting nerfed next patch?
: Meddler, thoughts on the Akali nerfs that are on the PBE? I imagine those are in reaction to her MSI performance, but Isn't that a bit premature, since Akali has nerfs that aren't currently active in MSI? Shouldn't you all wait and see where those land before nerfing her again? Also, is there any consideration at all on removing true stealth from her shroud? Common Consensus seems to be that's where 99% of the problems with her come from.
True stealth has all ready been removed, she can be seen under turret. If you are asking for seeing hervwith a pink ward, I doubt countering a champions entire kit with a 75g consumable seems a bit of a stupid suggestion
: Meddler, does akali need another rework? It seems like she's too good in the hands of pros and too bad in the hands of everyone else.
It’s okay after this nerf sh’ell just be bad for everyone
ggambino (NA)
: What is the objective with the Akali changes? Those passive changes seem very heavy handed for a champ that's been nerfed fairly consistently.
Variiz (NA)
: Hi Meddler, can we get the context on the Akali nerfs? Any chance she’ll get the an Aatrox/Urgot style mini rework to make her less oppressive in pro play and more consistent in soloq?
It’s literally impossible for her kit to be anything other than: 1. Broken and OP Or 2. So weak she’s literally unplayable That’s just the nature of her kit because Riot doesn’t know how to make a non broken champion
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 24
No thoughts on why you’re continually gutting Akali instead of just reverting her? Can you guys please just admit youve failed to rework her and just give us back a champion we don’t have to worry about you ppl ruining every other patch?
: Akali top Diamond + has a 48% winrate, which for a higher-skillcap champ seems farily balanced with non akali mains somewhat bringing that winrate down. Akali mid has an even lower winrate ~46%, reasonable b/c there are more tough matchups. Unfortunately U.gg does not appear to have an option to show winrates after 100+ games played, i am certain the winrate would rise at this point b/c of mastery of the champion. The issue is that this is after numerous nerfs and experienced players like TF blade are still able to be absolutely dominant on the champion, pretty ridiculous champion design IMO, however IMO still not as aburdly overloaded as sylas.
"Mid is 46%, reasonable" imagine being this delusional
Cevrad (NA)
: I don't care about the people who don't know how to play this champion. And no, I don't think silver players are capable of producing the mechanical prowess it takes to abuse this champion. This win rate says nothing about the power of this champion. Its like saying Ryze isn't completely busted, but the champion is stupid op in the right hands. The people who main this champion, so not TFBlade with his 43% win rate, are sitting around 60-70% win rate in high elo. This champion rolls every matchup in the right hands. So I don't care about her overall winrate, the champion is busted, just as Ryze is an absolute menace. Btw I main the monster called Sejuani that received 2 indirect buffs and 1 direct buff that were all completely unneccesary, and even posted on forums that it was stupid to buff her. By all of your logic, they should buff Akali. Because overall win rate in high elo is all that matters, is the champion winning games regardless of who first times her in ranked? I'm sorry m8, I've seen it first hand in the right hands again and again, the champion is impossible to deal with, its just downright busted. So you are innately wrong.
You dont care about rationality or cohesive thought either, clearly. You dont think low elo players are good enough to use the champion correctly? Then what's the issue? How can she be broken? You're entire argument is so all over the place and inconsistent its clear you are just garbage and cant play against a champion with a 26 second cooldown window, which really boils down to that you are just bad at the game. You acting like someone playing a champion correctly makes her imbalanced, and claim to see 60-70% win rates (lol), where are these supposed people? why arent they in LCS? because is they were that good they wouldnt be on soloQ, they'd be headlining MSI. They arent even top of the soloQ ladder. You're full of shit my dude. Just because "you've seen it" doesnt mean you're right. champion can't be busted and also the lowest winning champ in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tioym,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KW8ahJqy,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-05-24T03:12:36.558+0000) > > There are dozens of other champions that have a lot of escape ability and you could say the exact same thing for them. This does not prove anything and you cannot justify the nerfs with this. And none of them are as effective as akali. If a champion has 100% agency in every lane by default. They are overpowered. You can play perfectly into an akali and still lose lane, because she decides the lane entirely by herself.
Imagine being both this delusional and apparently also this garbage at the game that you have to literally make shit up. If you cant play around a 30 second cooldown, its because you suck.
: someone is salty they can't play around a proper function instead of relying on an ability working before it's on screen {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
You: sees a wall clearly up and should block projectiles Also You: I'm gonna not only be an unoriginal troll and copy this person's emote, but I'm going to be delusional while i do it
: various posters: show a bug where projectiles go through a wall that has clearly not yet reached the end of its animation you: I can't play if it's made fair.
If you think its "fair" for a projectile to go through a wall that is clearly up, then you're just delusional
: About the Yasuo Windwall bug
"Interesting fact: Yasuo´s Windwall in developement worked like it does now It didnt block projectiles on cast but Riot thought it felt too clunky so they changed it." They were right, it feels awful and is essentially useless on a 30 second cooldown. Only reason this board upvotes people calling it good is because the collective bronze mentality of "sword man bad"
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=000900000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T06:29:11.188+0000) > > As opposed to you who has posted nothing but positive kumbaya songs, right? > > Sorry dude you are just wrong, no need to abandon your integrity and go ad hominem so quickly. I attacked no one. You called tons of people various names. Big difference.
"Various names" didnt call anyone anything, just said if they cant play around a 26 second Cooldown, they are bad. Which is just true, and not even name calling.
Kurorade (NA)
: Why is this thread getting downvoted lmao.
Exibir mais

Ozzburne

Nível 172 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão