: Sett 57% wr 18% pick rate 50%+ ban rate
He seems fine on other websites? https://na.op.gg/champion/sett/statistics/top https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/sett https://app.mobalytics.gg/champions/sett/counters https://www.leaguespy.gg/league-of-legends/champion/sett/stats/top?tier=Plat+&patches=1
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k8ffT62h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-23T08:21:15.929+0000) > > The lowest person across both teams other than me is Gold 2. > > This implies that my MMR is plat. If that is the case, why do I need to start so low? Because that's what happens at the start of every season. You've experienced this at least four times already.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k8ffT62h,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2020-01-23T18:17:53.242+0000) > > Because that's what happens at the start of every season. You've experienced this at least four times already. Actually no. I tend to start in in Gold, which is why I'm posting about this.
: Your MMR is good? Someone is duoing an entire tier below them? There's plenty of potential reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k8ffT62h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-23T08:15:59.273+0000) > > Your MMR is good? Someone is duoing an entire tier below them? There's plenty of potential reasons. The lowest person across both teams other than me is Gold 2. This implies that my MMR is plat. If that is the case, why do I need to start so low? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Having to beat people two tiers above me to get into a tier below them feels like an enormous waste of time.
Zagi Fn (NA)
: LOL Champions as Movie Villans
I wanna see the Black Rose pulling some evil shit. {{champion:60}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:8}} Bonus points if they fuck Swain up or vice versa along the way.
Comentários de Rioters
: Mobility is overloaded in this game
The ability to move in quickly, kill an enemy, and then get out alive just as fast is just fundamentally broken. I don't know how Riot can fix this from a balance standpoint because that is just what assassins do. They are unhealthy to gameplay because they promote killing a squishy before anyone can react. There's supposed to be a balance where champions can only have two of the following three things: mobility, damage, utility. One issue is that mobility with damage trumps everything else. You can't damage or cc something you can't touch. Another problem is that utility is beginning to leak into those with a lot of mobility and damage. Yasuo has his tornado and windwall. Akali has her smokescreen. These guys also have infinite waveclear. Honestly, the most balanced assassin atm imo is LB because she only has a delayed single target root and pretty crap waveclear.
: ARURF is the definition of unfun
Pick one: 1. Diversity 2. Boring Matchups
: Recreating the USSR anthem, with Sett!
You deserve more recognition for this. Your vids are pretty cool!
: Option to Have Champion Names in Place of Usernames Above Health Bars
This would be super helpful. Also an option to disable skins completely, for other players only, in ranked only, etc. I can't remember what skin it was (I think it was around when Irelia got reworked) but my friends and I played against a Kaisa and Irelia in an aram and no one could tell them apart.
: No, we saw one of his run animations and his auto-attack animations as well. His auto-attacks show the hands throwing dark bolts at his enemies. He doesn't even use his claws on that massively long arm or scythe to attack.
I was thinking in terms of his abilities. He will likely still have use for the scythe. It may be like Thresh whose auto changes based on how far he is. If you're going to throw running and attacking animations in, you might as well throw in the idle. That T position and the claws dragging are using the scarecrow.
: So happy for Zyra, they always said that Zyra was one of the most time consuming champs to make skins for because the amount of time for her is almost to or equal as a legendary skin {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Yeah, I honestly found that reasoning silly since a good number of champions have various forms these days. I'm personally not a fan of the prestige gold, but it's good she'll get recognition.
: I did not say monsters are bad, I said, why does he look so ugly? He's about as generic as it gets. Try comparing him to Mundo or zac Seriously, play Dead Space and you'll kill this guy 100x over. You've probably seen him a bunch of times in other undead monstrosities as well What defines him? Right there, he's just unpolished and looks like he was just made to murder weak people and not to be a lethal weapon forged by a demon to act as his body? Put him against garen, who wins? Garen...he blocks every weapon he has and just mows him down. Darius? The same happens {{champion:56}} , the guy can kill you in your dreams and is a horrifying phantasm that watches as your outlook on life gets bleaker and more akin to death before he kills you by rending you to death
I mean you made it sound like people shouldn't play monsters: > If you just make a monster, why would you play it? ?? > Garen...he blocks every weapon he has and just mows him down. Darius? The same happens I'm not sure why you think physical strength is the only thing that matters. What do you want a fiddle rework to look like then?
: As I've mentioned, I'm fine with some use the arms, but I think they're overused. The arms are his basic autos, so his actual scarecrow body doesn't really do much but put up the illusion that this is still Fiddlesticks. Seeing the actual demon should be occasional and only in heated moments like his fear run and ultimate, but not for his everything interactions like auto attacks. It makes the actual scarecrow feel useless and tacked on.
> actual scarecrow body doesn't really do much but put up the illusion that this is still Fiddlesticks I don't think you can properly judge this since we've only seen his ultimate
: Prestige in the first half of 2020
I'm surprised they're doing a Zyra skin :O
: I'm not a fan of the chest burster always trying to claw out, and actually managing in the locomotion and attacks of Fiddlesticks. I think it heavily detracts from Fiddlesticks as being this eldritch effigy, and turns him into a demon Gundam. Fiddlesticks needs to be the scary scarecrow, not this thing that simply lives in his chest.
I mean if someone was designing a horror game and they wanted a creepy scarecrow hanging randomly from a tree, fiddlesticks is it. He doesn't have to be made of only sticks and hay arranged symmetrically to fulfill that. An effigy is just something that vaguely models a person and this design still holds true to that. The ultimate point of fiddlesticks is basically jump scares. The scarecrow part was secondary and it was used because Riot wanted something that resembles a human and fulfilled the jump scare fantasy. He still looks like a scarecrow, but one that is badly put together with old rotting material. He's a scarier scarecrow. The demon hands reaching out during his abilities drive home the fact that this weird looking scarecrow is possessed and it wants to kill you and the worst of all is you don't know what the fuck it actually is.
: no, but I at least expected it to look like someone spent time and effort into making the character Someone could throw this together in a machine shop in like an hour or so What's memorable about this? What is there to define his character? If you just make a monster, why would you play it?
Is {{champion:266}} there {{champion:31}} any {{champion:36}} reason {{champion:120}} why {{champion:154}} monsters {{champion:57}} aren't {{champion:56}} allowed {{champion:421}} in {{champion:412}} league{{champion:161}} ? Not everyone has to be a generic {{champion:103}} hot {{champion:145}} cat {{champion:350}} girl {{champion:76}} dudes can jack off to.
Vanjie (NA)
: Yeah, After Sett is Fiddles and Voli and Then New Champions Rest of 2020
Pretty sure people are upset that they won't be releasing anymore VGUs after those two **this year**. With the growing list of champs left in the dust, Riot needs to be doing more than two per year. I don't expect people to watch all these videos Riot is releasing, so I don't think the questions are stupid. I personally prefer the dev blog where I can get the information 5x faster.
: Riot Doing Only 2 VGU in 2020 and 5-6 new champions in 6 months again. It's a problem.
Lewanor (NA)
: Sorry if I confused you with the people who said "Well, Kayn is Noxian so your argument is wrong.". I think I couldn't make myself clear completely to everyone. Cassiopeia played a huge part in Shuriman narrative, for the interests of the Black Rose. Elise serves the Black Rose for her own interests. It's a mutual relationship. They trade. Artifacts for sacrifices. LeBlanc won't ask for the help of Elise when she plots the demise of Swain, but she'll use Soreana and Cassiopeia to their fullest potential. Swain rework at it's time was the smallest lore update until the date. I'm gonna copy paste from another comment. > Galio: 2 short stories, 6 bio updates, 6 color stories. These are all again... without counting Galio. Bilgewater update was like this, Zaun&Piltover update individually was like this, Vastaya update was like this. But when it came to Swain, they stopped. But I'm not complaining about that anyway, why does discussion drag toward that D: Most of the lore of Noxus came after Swain, with time. Only a minimal portion was released with Swain. I count Noxian as again, a champion whose narrative continues in Noxus. Elise's narrative doesn't continue in Noxus. She may interact with LeBlanc occasionally but it'll be for the interests of Shadow Isles and Vilemaw. Sett is not a Noxian because he doesn't give a fuck. He lives in Ionia, he loves her mother hates his father. Well if you ask me he ain't even Ionian because BUT it's because he is important as he reflects Ionia's people and the violence they crave. And Riot is using him as an excuse to delve deeper into Ionian narrative. He's equal to Swain in sorts. To Swain. The champion we should be talking about is Riven. She forsake Noxus, left it behind. She lives in Ionia now, happily. Why does she count as Noxian and not Ionian? Because her narrative will effect Noxus more than it will Ionia. Why is Urgot count as Zaunian when he is in same situation as Riven? Because even if he'll react to Noxians from time to time, his narrative will not contain Noxus. He doesn't care, he is beyond it now. I hope that answered your question.
Before I forget, Imma say that I think you should edit your post and put your definition of a Noxian there because that seems to be where a lot of discourse is coming from. I had to go back and re-read Cass's shit before remembering that Riot fucked up the Du Couteau family and changed her story for like the third time. I think you should consider that champions should just belong in multiple regions since you said it's where their narrative continues. Cass isn't aligned to Shurima, but her story is closely entwined with events that occurred in Shurima in the name of the Black Rose. > it'll be for the interests of Shadow Isles and Vilemaw I'm not sure I trust your analysis regarding Elise. She doesn't care about Vilemaw or the Shadow Isles. She cares about herself. The Black Rose is using her as much as she is using the Black Rose. She's using Vilemaw as much as he's using her. I'm not going to make further analysis on LeBlanc's behavior towards Elise and her status in the Black Rose. This puts her with one foot in the Shadow Isles and one in Noxus. Sett's behavior and the way he is comes from both Noxian and Ionian influence. He is Noxian as much as he is Ionian. However, he is not loyal to either. Riot hasn't done a whole lot for Noxus specifically in the wake of all the champions they have placed in Ionia, but it seems like a lot of their stories have Noxian influence. I'm not sure there are as many champs who can say they have influence from city states that are not Noxus. I'm of the opinion that they don't actually know what to do with Noxus. The Black Rose is obviously the story that most people are interested in and there are gaping holes in people's lore. Marcus disappeared and we still don't have confirmation whether Elise fed him to Vilemaw or not. What is up with Talon? Why is Sereana only mentioned in Cass's lore?
: Please post the same Content you post in Videos in a Written Form as well
Lewanor (NA)
: You want me to count Karthus as Noxian because he was born in Noxus? When he doesn't give a single shit anymore? Or like Urgot, who is beyond Noxus now? Noxus is a part of their past, not of their future. Cassiopeia should count as Shuriman? She serves Black Rose before all, she is loyal to the rose and to her mother. Her case is not like Elise's, where Elise only uses Rose as an exchange tool. "A huge chunk of lore" is one short story and 3 bio updates? Wow.
DIdn't say anything about Karthus or Urgot but ok. I was just going by your definition that their region should be defined by where their narrative continues. You're ok counting Karthus as part of the Shadow Isles because that's where his narrative is (same with Urgot and Piltover) but you won't count Cass as Shuriman even tho that's where her narrative occurs? Elise serves the Black Rose as much as Cass does but she's not allowed to be Noxian? Are you gonna make an argument for Sett? The short story, the bio updates, the new Noxian lore, the new lines...you don't count that was a huge chunk of lore released all at once? You have pretty high expectations yo. We normally get like a story and the lines. So Imma ask you again since you keep dancing around the topic. What do you count as a Noxian champion?
Lewanor (NA)
: Open the universe page, is Elise there? Is Elise in Noxus in Legends of Runeterra?
Very close minded of you to think that a champion can only be associated with one faction. But you might wanna make up your mind for what you consider a Noxian champ then. > it's where their narrative continues. Sett would fall into this category and yet he's not considered "Noxian." Cassiopeia should technically be in Shurima. > Open the universe page A huge chunk of Noxian lore came out when Swain was reworked. I practically consider him that new champ. A lot of stuff came out about the Black Rose too. Riot's categorization of champions pertaining to their regions is inconsistent. I wouldn't use it as a resource if you're trying to make an argument.
Lewanor (NA)
: So is Karthus, Kayn and Urgot. The key point is not their birthplace, it's where their narrative continues.
You bolded an entire section saying that Kled was the only Noxian champion since Draven. You may want to correct your post then. Also a portion of Elise's story does occur in Noxus. Hell, she lives there.
Lewanor (NA)
: When are we going to get a relevant Noxian? Was Kled so lore breakingly important and plot driving?
: What are your thoughts on this new Volibear model?
I'm not a big fan. He reminds me of 2A water bear or water druid from Summoner's War.
: Allow all champions in the practice tool
Funny enough, hots had this function from the very beginning and league still doesn't have it. HoTS Release Date: 2015 League Release Date: 2009
: Out of all of the top 5 bans from each patch since November 2015, Darius has been in 84 of them.
Comentários de Rioters
: It feels like the Impact of Yordles as a fantasy race in Runeterra has been replaced with Vastaya.
Here's the simple answer: most people would rather jack off to a cat girl than a dwarf.
: Akali's shroud, sholud not be able to go into Mordekaisers ult
While we're at it, Morde also should not take turrets, inhibs, and the nexus into the shadow realm as well. He ults you when you're close to his turret and you basically have have the space to move around. He ults the least damaging champion and gets free hits on the Nexus.
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3PHZrNEp,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-12T03:03:22.459+0000) > > The reason why Kai'sa {{champion:145}} is the way she is is because monsters don't sell well. I don't see Riot moving away from that in the near future considering that sort of track record and the skin favoritism record. Don't use a bad example to back up an argument, im sure the point ur trying to make is very valid, but some people won't be able to get past the bad evidence ur using. Sure most monster champs don't sell well rn bc they either have uninteresting, easily countered, underpowered kits, or they straight up DON'T call them monsters Ex: Kha'zix. But I assure u, if they released Kai'sa with the kit she has now, and lore, and the ONLY thing they changed were her visiuals so she had no skin showing and always had the helmet on, she'd still be played, and she'd still sell skins, even if they look a bit different, why? Bc shes super strong rn. The visual appeal will always help but thats only part of what sells skins, people have to PLAY the champ first, bc if it were ALL about visuals then Sol would outcompete everyone, bc on a poll of what american think is the best looking champs Sol ranks top 10, but they don't buy his skins bc his kit is hard, niche, uninteresting, easily countered, and underpowered, ESPECIALLY for his role as a battle mage. so this argument is flawed in that visuals don't sell, its gameplay. Kai'sa wouldnt sell jack no matter what she looked like if they gave her Sol's kit instead. and again Kai'sa's visual design is terrible and we all know it so don't use it to back up and argument
> [{quoted}](name=FlameHalbrdOkido,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3PHZrNEp,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T07:30:23.659+0000) > > Don't use a bad example to back up an argument, im sure the point ur trying to make is very valid, but some people won't be able to get past the bad evidence ur using. > > Sure most monster champs don't sell well rn bc they either have uninteresting, easily countered, underpowered kits, or they straight up DON'T call them monsters Ex: Kha'zix. But I assure u, if they released Kai'sa with the kit she has now, and lore, and the ONLY thing they changed were her visiuals so she had no skin showing and always had the helmet on, she'd still be played, and she'd still sell skins, even if they look a bit different, why? Bc shes super strong rn. The visual appeal will always help but thats only part of what sells skins, people have to PLAY the champ first, bc if it were ALL about visuals then Sol would outcompete everyone, bc on a poll of what american think is the best looking champs Sol ranks top 10, but they don't buy his skins bc his kit is hard, niche, uninteresting, easily countered, and underpowered, ESPECIALLY for his role as a battle mage. > > so this argument is flawed in that visuals don't sell, its gameplay. Kai'sa wouldnt sell jack no matter what she looked like if they gave her Sol's kit instead. > > and again Kai'sa's visual design is terrible and we all know it so don't use it to back up and argument Um. People are going to spam a champ if they're meta. That does not pertain only to Kai'Sa. The champ just falls back to extremely low popularity afterward if they are more monsterlike. Kai'Sa isn't a bad example. She's Riot's efforts of making a champ more visually appealing despite her lore so that she sells better.
Comentários de Rioters
OctoBit (NA)
: Can we get another Monster Champion already??!!
The reason why Kai'sa {{champion:145}} is the way she is is because monsters don't sell well. I don't see Riot moving away from that in the near future considering that sort of track record and the skin favoritism record.
: Seriously. And what if the person who shares your username doesn't play anymore? It's totally backwards to make the *least* active people get priority on usernames. Instead, make it so when the name change is required, the first person to log in after that point claims the username and everyone else needs to change.
> And what if the person who shares your username doesn't play anymore? I kept asking Riot this question and they kept telling me they aren't allowed to talk about other people's accounts. I asked them what if the name on one of my inactive accounts didn't change and they stopped responding. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Tentaku (EUNE)
: I don't mind Trynda when he is a rare sight, but when his playrate raises he needs to be dealt with
I kinda hate that the way to deal with Tryn after laning phase is to just not interact with him at all and just run it down mid and maul his team in a 5v4. There's no champ that can match him unless he straight up fed his ass off early game, and even then, you can't kill him cuz he runs away with ult. He's the literal definition of a noninteractive champion. The reason why he isn't picked in pro is because pros are way better at managing waves and lanes and taking advantage of unbalanced teamfights. The average player does not know how to deal with those things.
: Why Does Ludens Proc Spellshield?
Imo, ludens is the thing that needs to be reworked. I dunno why my health bar needs to be punished when a teammate gets hit.
: PBE Yuumi
Wait for her next skin if you want Riot to buff her. I don't think they care atm.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P6PzXAwc,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:24:40.899+0000) > > I'm hoping this is a bug. :/ > > I haven't changed my name yet. All my normal usernames are taken by me lol If you havent changed your username, think of whether or not you have any alt accounts (beta or in other regions) that you might have used that username for as well. Because they have to be globally unique, this is definitely causign conflicts for some of us. If you do have other accounts, you could try loging into them first and adjusting their usernames before coming back. Its less of a bug, and more of an oversight for people playing on multiple regions. In some cases, i would not at all be surprised if usernames got stolen ahead of time, because apparently we all missed the memo that this was going to happen.
> [{quoted}](name=MyTagforHalo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P6PzXAwc,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:35:21.255+0000) > > If you havent changed your username, think of whether or not you have any alt accounts (beta or in other regions) that you might have used that username for as well. Because they have to be globally unique, this is definitely causign conflicts for some of us. If you do have other accounts, you could try loging into them first and adjusting their usernames before coming back. > > Its less of a bug, and more of an oversight for people playing on multiple regions. In some cases, i would not at all be surprised if usernames got stolen ahead of time, because apparently we all missed the memo that this was going to happen. Oh I see. That makes sense. I'll try that first. Thanks! Edit: Ok there is no way that all the usernames I have tried so far are taken. Wtf Riot. I've tried like 20. Edit: Alright I changed my username and it is still prompting me to change my name on my main account.
: Why am I not allowed to keep my old Username for login anymore
I'm hoping this is a bug. :/ I haven't changed my name yet. All my normal usernames are taken by me lol
: Seriously, though, has everyone just forgotten that Sona exists?
It's kinda weird cuz Sona uses magic along with being a musician and Demacian hates magic now. Previously I thought of her as a musical celebrity with some cool magic and now she can't use that half of her because of the new Demacian lore. So...I guess now she's just a celebrity with normal music? There needs to a be a short with her and Lux.
: Can we make Zyra more into a mid laner please
OP how do you propose Riot does that?
: TFT sucks now
I've won with a variety of teamcomps. Ocean doesn't seem more overbearing than other comps to me.
Banuvan (NA)
: Why am I forced to change my username?
Ok yeah this. Wtf Riot. Why can't I just keep my username.
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IcIcP6fw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-25T01:47:17.663+0000) > > I'm actually really happy to see a thread like this. I RP'd Elise for a really long time and have a ton of HCs for her and everything involving the Black Rose and Noxus and stuff. > > First, let's look at things from LB's point of view. While we are not exactly entirely sure what her agenda is, we do know she runs a secret organization that pulls the strings of Noxus in the background. That's said, it is safe to assume that LB is extremely proficient at strategizing and planning and being two steps ahead of her opponents. Also, from the pale woman lore, we know that LB is not human/immortal/long-lasting to some degree. She passes we'll call it her "soul" from one vessel to the next in order to survive. In order for all of her plans to be successful, LB would need a loyal, powerful inner ring that she can share secrets with, and preferably, not have to recycle that ring every generation. If you recall petal and thorn from a lore story a while back, that is what I believe Elise and Vlad to be. LB starts the relationship off by giving Elise something she wants. This means that she already has a good amount of knowledge regarding who Elise is and what happened to her. Remember that Elise became extremely reclusive for a long time after she was disfigured, so only someone with good connections and an agenda would approach her. Elise has now bound herself to the Black Rose, and as you stated, she has a symbiotic relationship with the Black Rose. > > So back to your question, why would Elise choose to not be independent? LB's sacrifices are merely a convenience for her, so they clearly don't hold too much weight. But LB has some other things. First, she has secrets, not only of Elise, but of other things too. Knowledge is power. And Elise is definitely attracted to power. I think LB would have seen potential in Elise, and taught her magic - ancient, arcane, you name it. The Black Rose likely also had some other resources available too that are only accessible to members. Of course, LB's teachings wouldn't come for free and she would need Elise to carry out some other Black Rose related duties as well. This would be LB covering all her bases and ensuring loyalty as much as possible because you wouldn't want something as powerful as the woman you've created to turn against you. And kind of my own personal thing, but I think the Black Rose uses some form of blood magic that prevents Elise from harming LB and potentially vice versa. So LB has a lot of things over Elise, but I think she's smart enough to know that the best form of loyalty is trust, which tends to be a two-way street. She'd begin to entrust things that no one has ever known to the Spider Queen - the vulnerability of her vessel for instance. And Elise helps with that transition (along with Vlad). By this point, the two know so many secrets about each other, that it'd be the dumbest thing to do to break all ties and be independent. Betrayal is just going to be an enormous headache and get someone killed. And that's what LB wants - a circle of powerful people she can trust who hold sway over her just as she does them. In a way, she's tied their hands through a twisted form of blackmail, but Elise, Vlad, and Cass just stay because it's so beneficial. > > I believe that Elise's ultimate agenda is to become immortal without Vilemaw's help. Essentially she wants Vilemaw's power. To do that, she will most likely need the Black Rose. It's a means to an end, but there's no reason to be burning bridges even afterward. > > Cass ended up bonded to the Black Rose because of her snake curse. She needs their resources now that she's not human. But that's what LB wanted in the first place. > > I actually don't hold too much of an interest in Vlad so I haven't put a lot of thought into his character. He likely has his own deal with LB. > > So I don't think Riot needs to separate these four characters. I want a story that ties them all together. In fact, it'd be cool to see a longer story featuring them working together. > > In response to some other things: > > I don't think LB is breathing down their necks. If she were to abuse the relationships she had, then it would make them betray her. Instead, her inner circle acknowledges that they do have responsibilities, and it's more akin to an agreement that they have realized over time. There's always an "or else" tacked onto LB's requests, but she knows that it goes both ways. That's how she garners respect and maintains her balance of power. Over time, this has transitioned into characters doing their own independent thing, but they come together for Black Rose purposes. The one person that got away with this shit is Swain when he betrayed the Black Rose, but that's a whole different story. And LB likely has a trump card somewhere that no one has ever heard of, but who knows? > > Just a little more about the Black Rose - they are definitely the epitome of a shit ton of evil things involving murder, betrayal, and deceit, but LB is extremely careful about keeping members of the inner circle from directing those things at each other, which is why she also needs to choose them very carefully. ~~There are some weird ass love triangles going around too I'm sure.~~ > > I headcanon Elise as having a telepathic connection to her spiderlings and can sense what they sense. Her spiderlings aren't animals but beings of dark magic. The eggs she lays are just her funneling dark magic into a pocket, and it lays dormant until it needs to hatch. This means she doesn't absolutely have to lay eggs; it's just a way to store magic. That also means she can summon spiderlings at will. > > As for Vilemaw, he is kinda lore dead, but I have my own HCs for how he became what he did and how he could appear in other places in Runeterra. Another time though. I already typed waaaaay too much. > > Edit: I also just want to point out that Elise becoming the Spider Queen was entirely unintended given LB's plans so yeah just some food for thought. What do you do when a pawn of yours comes back as a really powerful being? =u= > > Edit 2: Wouldn't it be interesting if Elise's husband had actually gotten the poison from the Black Rose? >8) Ok, first off, where have you been??? Such an amazing analysis I love it! Thank you for putting this much effort into your reply! My issue is that while I understand that being in the Black Rose is beneficial to most of their members, we do not understand how beneficent it is.. I wish to see that more explored, the benefits and rivalries between their high ranking members! And I guess that LBs knowledge is something that is greatly valued among the members but I would like to know about more stuff that keeps the circle together. Also I was quite intrigued when you pointed out that Elise may want Vilemaws powers... We would need to explore his being a bit more which the narrative has not yet done however, do you really think Elise would be able to snatch his powers? While I do think that that is possible, there is also the possibility of her being too devoted to him. Funny to think maybe she would actually use and betray the Black Rose for Vilemaw instead of the other way around? What if she is so devoted to him that she is syphoning power and instruments from the BR to help him maybe become free or even more powerful? Or maybe your suspicion is correct in assuming that she wants him dead, tho hopefully that does not somehow kill her? Wow, interesting to think about! I do not mind a story that ties all 4 of them together I just primarily wish for a story that tells us about how despite them being part of the organization, they are indeed rivaled by each other constantly and executing their own plans first and then worrying about the BR and its needs second. That is also clever, pointing out that Spiderlings are just some kind of dark magic and that the eggs are actually hosting magic. And yes the BR poisoning Elise would be a hell of a twist! But I can see it be the case. Someone as determined as her being used to get a dagger from the Shadow Isles! Tho it truly would be surprising for LeBlanc to have her pawn come back as powerful as she did. All that remains now is keep that secret if it is true because if Elise was to find out, there would be consequences given the already existing fight for power.
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IcIcP6fw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-25T05:54:12.513+0000) > > Ok, first off, where have you been??? Such an amazing analysis I love it! Thank you for putting this much effort into your reply! > > My issue is that while I understand that being in the Black Rose is beneficial to most of their members, we do not understand how beneficent it is.. I wish to see that more explored, the benefits and rivalries between their high ranking members! And I guess that LBs knowledge is something that is greatly valued among the members but I would like to know about more stuff that keeps the circle together. > > Also I was quite intrigued when you pointed out that Elise may want Vilemaws powers... We would need to explore his being a bit more which the narrative has not yet done however, do you really think Elise would be able to snatch his powers? While I do think that that is possible, there is also the possibility of her being too devoted to him. Funny to think maybe she would actually use and betray the Black Rose for Vilemaw instead of the other way around? What if she is so devoted to him that she is syphoning power and instruments from the BR to help him maybe become free or even more powerful? Or maybe your suspicion is correct in assuming that she wants him dead, tho hopefully that does not somehow kill her? Wow, interesting to think about! > > I do not mind a story that ties all 4 of them together I just primarily wish for a story that tells us about how despite them being part of the organization, they are indeed rivaled by each other constantly and executing their own plans first and then worrying about the BR and its needs second. > > That is also clever, pointing out that Spiderlings are just some kind of dark magic and that the eggs are actually hosting magic. > > And yes the BR poisoning Elise would be a hell of a twist! But I can see it be the case. Someone as determined as her being used to get a dagger from the Shadow Isles! Tho it truly would be surprising for LeBlanc to have her pawn come back as powerful as she did. All that remains now is keep that secret if it is true because if Elise was to find out, there would be consequences given the already existing fight for power. I think the reason why we don't know a lot of things about the BR is because Riot doesn't know what to do with it. Thus we just kinda end up assuming a bunch of things. Regarding Vilemaw's powers, anything is possible. I don't think Elise would betray the BR. The BR has influence and so many connections while Vilemaw is closed off and practically a myth. There is no reason for her to choose Vilemaw over BR if she could take his power. I don't see her devoted to him at all. If she's taking power from the artifacts, then that's something LB has already thought about and she has some implements to prevent Elise from abusing that, whatever they are. I don't know if these guys are rivals. I mean I dunno if that's the word I would use? The thing is LB has so many secrets that if you were to kill her, then what? I guess you inherit her organization, but even people in the inner circle barely knows its purpose. It's also super shady and not public. Then there's also the question - do you DARE to kill her? And I think that's what keeps a bunch of people at bay.
: The current state of Elise & Vilemaw
I'm actually really happy to see a thread like this. I RP'd Elise for a really long time and have a ton of HCs for her and everything involving the Black Rose and Noxus and stuff. First, let's look at things from LB's point of view. While we are not exactly entirely sure what her agenda is, we do know she runs a secret organization that pulls the strings of Noxus in the background. That's said, it is safe to assume that LB is extremely proficient at strategizing and planning and being two steps ahead of her opponents. Also, from the pale woman lore, we know that LB is not human/immortal/long-lasting to some degree. She passes we'll call it her "soul" from one vessel to the next in order to survive. In order for all of her plans to be successful, LB would need a loyal, powerful inner ring that she can share secrets with, and preferably, not have to recycle that ring every generation. If you recall petal and thorn from a lore story a while back, that is what I believe Elise and Vlad to be. LB starts the relationship off by giving Elise something she wants. This means that she already has a good amount of knowledge regarding who Elise is and what happened to her. Remember that Elise became extremely reclusive for a long time after she was disfigured, so only someone with good connections and an agenda would approach her. Elise has now bound herself to the Black Rose, and as you stated, she has a symbiotic relationship with the Black Rose. So back to your question, why would Elise choose to not be independent? LB's sacrifices are merely a convenience for her, so they clearly don't hold too much weight. But LB has some other things. First, she has secrets, not only of Elise, but of other things too. Knowledge is power. And Elise is definitely attracted to power. I think LB would have seen potential in Elise, and taught her magic - ancient, arcane, you name it. The Black Rose likely also had some other resources available too that are only accessible to members. Of course, LB's teachings wouldn't come for free and she would need Elise to carry out some other Black Rose related duties as well. This would be LB covering all her bases and ensuring loyalty as much as possible because you wouldn't want something as powerful as the woman you've created to turn against you. And kind of my own personal thing, but I think the Black Rose uses some form of blood magic that prevents Elise from harming LB and potentially vice versa. So LB has a lot of things over Elise, but I think she's smart enough to know that the best form of loyalty is trust, which tends to be a two-way street. She'd begin to entrust things that no one has ever known to the Spider Queen - the vulnerability of her vessel for instance. And Elise helps with that transition (along with Vlad). By this point, the two know so many secrets about each other, that it'd be the dumbest thing to do to break all ties and be independent. Betrayal is just going to be an enormous headache and get someone killed. And that's what LB wants - a circle of powerful people she can trust who hold sway over her just as she does them. In a way, she's tied their hands through a twisted form of blackmail, but Elise, Vlad, and Cass just stay because it's so beneficial. I believe that Elise's ultimate agenda is to become immortal without Vilemaw's help. Essentially she wants Vilemaw's power. To do that, she will most likely need the Black Rose. It's a means to an end, but there's no reason to be burning bridges even afterward. Cass ended up bonded to the Black Rose because of her snake curse. She needs their resources now that she's not human. But that's what LB wanted in the first place. I actually don't hold too much of an interest in Vlad so I haven't put a lot of thought into his character. He likely has his own deal with LB. So I don't think Riot needs to separate these four characters. I want a story that ties them all together. In fact, it'd be cool to see a longer story featuring them working together. In response to some other things: I don't think LB is breathing down their necks. If she were to abuse the relationships she had, then it would make them betray her. Instead, her inner circle acknowledges that they do have responsibilities, and it's more akin to an agreement that they have realized over time. There's always an "or else" tacked onto LB's requests, but she knows that it goes both ways. That's how she garners respect and maintains her balance of power. Over time, this has transitioned into characters doing their own independent thing, but they come together for Black Rose purposes. The one person that got away with this shit is Swain when he betrayed the Black Rose, but that's a whole different story. And LB likely has a trump card somewhere that no one has ever heard of, but who knows? Just a little more about the Black Rose - they are definitely the epitome of a shit ton of evil things involving murder, betrayal, and deceit, but LB is extremely careful about keeping members of the inner circle from directing those things at each other, which is why she also needs to choose them very carefully. ~~There are some weird ass love triangles going around too I'm sure.~~ I headcanon Elise as having a telepathic connection to her spiderlings and can sense what they sense. Her spiderlings aren't animals but beings of dark magic. The eggs she lays are just her funneling dark magic into a pocket, and it lays dormant until it needs to hatch. This means she doesn't absolutely have to lay eggs; it's just a way to store magic. That also means she can summon spiderlings at will. As for Vilemaw, he is kinda lore dead, but I have my own HCs for how he became what he did and how he could appear in other places in Runeterra. Another time though. I already typed waaaaay too much. Edit: I also just want to point out that Elise becoming the Spider Queen was entirely unintended given LB's plans so yeah just some food for thought. What do you do when a pawn of yours comes back as a really powerful being? =u= Edit 2: Wouldn't it be interesting if Elise's husband had actually gotten the poison from the Black Rose? >8)
Ηuawei (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAQGmFOh,comment-id=000900000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-23T21:24:28.290+0000) > > I mean I don't know your play style but I find ludens and dark harvest to be extremely inefficient on Zyra. I'm wondering more about the dark harvest than anything. Zyra can stack dark harvest fairly quickly in botlane. In a teamfight she can proc it multiple times each time she gets a kill which is extra damage. Also dont forget that her plants can proc dark harvest. Comet for example is definetetly better in early but dark harvest can multiproc and with it scaling better its more suited as a "burst rune" for mid+ game. I know i was in the minority as a DH user but it's definetetly a good rune for her
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAQGmFOh,comment-id=0009000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-24T01:46:51.549+0000) > > Zyra can stack dark harvest fairly quickly in botlane. > In a teamfight she can proc it multiple times each time she gets a kill which is extra damage. > > Also dont forget that her plants can proc dark harvest. > > Comet for example is definetetly better in early but dark harvest can multiproc and with it scaling better its more suited as a "burst rune" for mid+ game. > > I know i was in the minority as a DH user but it's definetetly a good rune for her I used to use DH on her before the nerf, but now I go electrocute. I prefer to put emphasis on early game laning phase since I feel like it has more impact on the turnout of the game.
Ηuawei (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAQGmFOh,comment-id=0009000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-23T12:24:08.266+0000) > > {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} support build was never luden's. If anyone build luden's they bad. > > Rylai Liandry was always their items after frostfang. > > Edit: Maybe a zhonyas vs assassin comps Are you calling me bad then? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I main Zyra and i always build Luden's after frostfang It gives 20% CDR which is huge. Empowers your aoe more and lets your proc dark harvest more reliably.
I mean I don't know your play style but I find ludens and dark harvest to be extremely inefficient on Zyra. I'm wondering more about the dark harvest than anything.
: So you missed the part where unlike you I actually looked at the data. They're not above 3% while you also used champions like swain and pyke who aren't damage supports they're picked for utility also showing you have no clue wtf a damage support is since xerath support will do a good amount of damage in the game whereas pyke will not he has high damage in lane then after the rest comes from his ult he will be near the bottom of the damage charts and same with swain. Again if you actually look at what is being picked damage champions are the least played. Like you fucking said the "The median is 3.73%" while included champions that are non damage supports SO YOU GOT AROUND 4% WHICH IS NOT WELL ABOVE 3%. I said hook champions then enchanters also since I was listing what is being played which is THE FUCKING POINT.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T00:29:05.584+0000) > > So you missed the part where unlike you I actually looked at the data. They're not above 3% while you also used champions like swain and pyke who aren't damage supports they're picked for utility also showing you have no clue wtf a damage support is since xerath support will do a good amount of damage in the game whereas pyke will not he has high damage in lane then after the rest comes from his ult he will be near the bottom of the damage charts and same with swain. > > Again if you actually look at what is being picked damage champions are the least played. > > Like you fucking said the "The median is 3.73%" while included champions that are non damage supports SO YOU GOT AROUND 4% WHICH IS NOT WELL ABOVE 3%. > > I said hook champions then enchanters also since I was listing what is being played which is THE FUCKING POINT. *blink* Ok so I don't think you know the definition of presence. (I mean if you argue pyke and swain it seems more like a difference in opinion to me. I personally think they're both good in catch and damage potential)
Exibir mais

P0IS0N IVY

Nível 198 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão