Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=PDawg991,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOIbPp8l,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T20:04:43.332+0000) > > Even risking them troll picking cause they are mad? I guess you need to weigh the pros and cons of the 'troll pick of first timing in ranked' vs what they'll do if you ban their intent.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOIbPp8l,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T20:11:40.683+0000) > > I guess you need to weigh the pros and cons of the 'troll pick of first timing in ranked' vs what they'll do if you ban their intent. Yeah. Might be good to just ban it then decide to dodge based on troll picks
: I recently had a level 31 first time Irelia on the enemy team in my promos, turns out they were a smurf and had like 12 cs /minute Explained how they had 30 + kills on Yasuo for the past 5 games in a row, and like 95% winrate
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOIbPp8l,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-25T21:46:07.097+0000) > > I recently had a level 31 first time Irelia on the enemy team in my promos, turns out they were a smurf and had like 12 cs /minute > > Explained how they had 30 + kills on Yasuo for the past 5 games in a row, and like 95% winrate Lol that must've been a wild turnaround from "oh easy lane" to "oh crap they are mopping the floor"
Zac x Me (NA)
: Then use your ban for Yuumi, regardless if they have pick intent.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOIbPp8l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-25T19:58:02.078+0000) > > Then use your ban for Yuumi, regardless if they have pick intent. Even risking them troll picking cause they are mad?
Comentários de Rioters
R G (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PDawg991,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yaRb6dAe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-22T21:23:08.572+0000) > > So I started this season with a 35% win rate bouncing around different roles and champs, till I discovered that jungle is best role to carry from. I'm now running with ~65% win rate with Hecarim and Rammus. I have 6700 Blue Essence, and want to invest in a strong complimentary pick. I was looking at Sejuani, but I feel like the difference between her and Rammus isn't stark enough (Tank, good cc). Not a huge Nunu fan(Another tanky cc jungler). Open to suggestions, trying to find a strong meta pick, really trying to atleast hit gold this season (Currently 58 LP Silver 1) dude just keep playing rammus and heca i just take look in ur profile if u change ur 2 champs u will get demote just hit gold then try another champ but now keep playing heca and rammus.
> [{quoted}](name=PrinceChârming,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yaRb6dAe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-24T07:15:38.774+0000) > > dude just keep playing rammus and heca i just take look in ur profile if u change ur 2 champs u will get demote just hit gold then try another champ but now keep playing heca and rammus. Probably wise advice. I want 3 moving on from gold, maybe I should just hit gold first.
PDawg991 (NA)
: New Jungler (Almost Gold) Need another jungle pick
Good idea. I settled on Kayn, finding success with him. The probably with just hecarim and rammus is that they are so strong that I can't always play one or the other, due to bans and possibly enemies picking them. Nunu didn't speak to my heart as a champ, but if I can't get it going in ranked with Kayn, I may take another look
Comentários de Rioters
: Try to pickup champs who can both build to carry and setup for their teamates(not both at the same time). This way, you can decide what your team should be doing in key moments, since you are always in "control". For example, Glacial Augment {{champion:45}} Veigar is what I play. It allows me to get a lot of damage or get a lot of cc. I can survive most lanes and can also gank others. For the top lane, I believe {{champion:150}} Gnar could do the same thing. maybe getting a {{item:3153}} Blade of the Ruined King could build well into glacial augment. I know it sounds harsh, but I think you should completely drop {{champion:114}} Fiora(maybe not in normals). She is insanely hard to play, to a point where a lot of players do not even realize how complex her kit is. When you will reach Gold, I suggest you pick her back, as a no one plays her in here and you would have a powerful pocketpick. However, your determination to learn the game is reflected by your growing winrates. Keep it up! Also, don't call yourself a newbie in a game, ever. That is a good way to spike unwanted conversations with teamates.
Thanks man! I'm really trying to improve, so any input is good to hear. I watched a lot of forgotten Project to try and play Fiora well, and she's my first champ to mastery 7, but I'm humble enough to admit she's pretty rain or shine at this stage in my gameplay. I have games where I parry the right abilities at the right times, have those 3v1 outplays, and 1v9 games, but I also have those where I get behind and never get back in, leading to my (44?% WR). Nasus (71% WR over 15 or so games) and Kled (55% WR over 30ish) are probably my safest picks at this elo, considering no one knows how to shut nasus down. I keep the newbie part to myself in game cause I know people gain a losing mentality absurdly early in this game (even champ select when they say "gg no tank") I will continue to grind and try to work the kinks out. Thanks!
Orodruin (NA)
: FIORA DOUBLE VITALS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FO OVER A YEAR FIX IT
I've gotten this quite a few times. It is beyond annoying, especially if you Q in which is no put on a longer timer cause you didn't proc a vital lol
: Just focus more on how you can help or save your teammates lanes not carry it for them.
I'll continue to try and implement that in my play. Thanks for the response!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Sona support looking for adc for duoQ
Silver 4 Fiora main, been learning ADC. Seems easier to carry a game with a winning bot lane than a winning top lane at this time. I added you. Down to improve with you. This is my first season trying to make it to Gold.

PDawg991

Nível 123 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão