: Senna is really overpowered
She isnt over powered. She might need some adjustments but not over powered. One of the few things that I find is very awkward is why she has a stronger heal than nami while also being able to deal a lot of poke damage. Riot needs to give her a more clear identity because it does make picking Nami near pointless if Senna is open. If you want over powered, that would be Nautilus. I wouldn't be too quick to make changes to nautilus though because preseason will be here in a few days and it can potentially shake up the meta. It would be nice to have other supports back in the meta again instead of Nautilus, Leona, or Blitcrank every game. If it isnt those supports, it is going to be Senna cause she is new or a mage. I want to have a meta again where Enchanter > Mage Mage > Tank Tank > Enchanter Would be nice to have real Supports back in the position. They just feel horrible to play because if you are vs a poke lane, you dont do anything at all. Especially since your adc will likely fucking pick Kaisa, Ezreal, or Jhin.
: If a champion is thriving extremely well in high elo thats always been at least a small basis for looking at why. To mix blitzcrank among every elo and every region he has an above 50% wr with a 12% pick rate and a 36% ban rate (https://u.gg/lol/champions/blitzcrank/build?rank=overall) Are we just playing dumb now or.
> [{quoted}](name=we havent met,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JwomszEK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T13:35:01.272+0000) > > If a champion is thriving extremely well in high elo thats always been at least a small basis for looking at why. To mix blitzcrank among every elo and every region he has an above 50% wr with a 12% pick rate and a 36% ban rate (https://u.gg/lol/champions/blitzcrank/build?rank=overall) > Are we just playing dumb now or. You didn't explain why you said he has a 63% win rate which is verifiably false. Are YOU playing dumb?
Pyrosan (NA)
: illaoi doesn't have much usefulness in her kit except for her e if she doesn't hit you with the e you need to punish her there and then q's also a skillshot she's required to hit a champion with for healing/dmg r you can just walk away from tl;dr dont get hit by e then kill her
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XEJmmPAp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T07:18:13.946+0000) > > illaoi doesn't have much usefulness in her kit except for her e > if she doesn't hit you with the e you need to punish her there and then > > q's also a skillshot she's required to hit a champion with for healing/dmg > > r you can just walk away from > > tl;dr dont get hit by e then kill her "Punish her" is a blanket statement that doesn't apply to half of the top laners. If you are a Tank, there is never any point where you will actually be able to trade with her. Any damage you deal is such a small amount that she can heal it all back in 1-2 Q's. Not that she even needs to heal at all in those match ups. Illaoi needs a rework. You can't really justify having a champion in the game that has a 1k+ gold lead @ 15 minutes vs an entire class of champions. You can't nerf her or she will be too weak vs high damage/high mobility fighters. You can't buff her because she is ALREADY WAY TOO STRONG vs too many champions. This champion is in a horrible spot and it is her kit's fault. There are too many champions in Top Lane that prevent you from being able to interact with the lane or play the game. Illaoi is the worst offender.
Comentários de Rioters
: revert malzahar (and aurelion sol) I
I miss Malzahar's old W. It did so much damn damage and was a great zoning tool that made him feel way more like a control mage.
: Make banning teams pick reportable already
Banning Ezreal or kaisa from your own team can significantly improve your win rate.
wolvius (EUW)
: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/105/526/de2.gif Glad they're thinking of keeping zz'rot and raptor's cloak, they're some of the more unique items in the game. I kinda wish there were more items that built out of raptors cloak.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7YfsigL5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:20:42.750+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/105/526/de2.gif > > Glad they're thinking of keeping zz'rot and raptor's cloak, they're some of the more unique items in the game. I kinda wish there were more items that built out of raptors cloak. My thinking aligns with this post on epic proportions.
arcinex (NA)
: Scoreboard reversed mute
I got on this board to post this myself. This happened with the latest patch.
OHminus (NA)
: Why do people bring up rank in NORMAL/ARAM games?
People in these comments are over thinking it. Most people who talk about rank arent doing it to make themselves feel superior. They do it to trigger you. They do it because it almost always works. Since Riot also goes out of their way to tell players not to talk about ranks, it gives it more power and makes people more aware that people are too sensitive when it gets brought up. If you tell someone that stomping on your foot causes you the most pain, they will remember that if you piss them off. You making a post about it only gives them more power as it further confirms it's effectiveness
: Micro or Macro?
For solo queue, it is micro by a lot. If your micro is good enough to dominate lane, you can win the game just from running around killing people. I can tell you from experience that macro has meant a lot less in the last 3-4 seasons. You can't carry the game with solo split pushing and rotations like you used to unless you just dominate your lane so hard that it takes 3 or more people to take you out. And it takes good micro to even be able to get to that point. I don't know if players have gotten a little smarter, minion pushing has effected it, or if the overall changes to the game have made it a lot harder. There used to be a lot of Top Laners you could play where you had a lot more control/slowed the game down without needing to be able to kill everyone on the map. It was easier to split push too or get minions always pushing against the enemy so that they quickly crash into the enemy turret. Now that I think about it more... It seems like all of the minion changes they have made over the years (They said they would revert minion pushing and never did) have made it a lot more difficult to do anything as Top Laner without smashing your lane opponent. The way the AI attacks other minions was also changed which probably also has a big effect on the speed the minions will push when you set the wave up properly. Back then it wasn't difficult to make the minions crash into the enemy turret by clearing a single enemy minion wave properly. It takes forever now for the winning minions to pressure the map because they all try to attack different minions instead of attacking 1-3 at a time. Anyway, all of that is gone, so micro
: Flex Queue - Matchmaking is Awful
I play against a lot of diamonds in flex. It is extremely common to have several diamonds and silvers in the same match
Proxy345 (NA)
: This game has the highest AFK rate of all time.
When you cant surrender a game where you are definitely losing for 45 minutes, it will happen because it feels like the most dreaded waste of time when you could be playing a fresh game or doing something better with your time. There is also the amount of flaming that goes on in the game. A lot of people dont want to put up with it but also want to make the flamer feel bad without getting banned. Going afk is a great solution for afkers
Tokishi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VA4dAEBw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T02:53:53.253+0000) > > smells kinda fishy... > > can you post the complete, unedited chat logs that are provided when you try to log in? > > if this _actually_ was your first offense then you should probably make a support ticket Could happen, automated system is a relatively unreliable lately. I had a similar error where the support pretty much said if I really cared about not getting punished, I wouldn't have ever said anything back
> [{quoted}](name=Tokishi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VA4dAEBw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T02:56:47.321+0000) > > Could happen, automated system is a relatively unreliable lately. I had a similar error where the support pretty much said if I really cared about not getting punished, I wouldn't have ever said anything back "Lately" OMEGALUL
Zeanix (OCE)
: From Metal, to KPop, to Hip Hop. Props to everyone who worked each band skin
2013 worlds opener is still the best musically :) The orchestra was gorgeous, Crystal Method's ambience was heavenly, NiN's drummer added a solid groove, and Wes Borland's appearance was epic. Then when they all got blended in together at the ending of the song for the climax.... man good times.
: The defense it burns players out is downright stupid. Burned out from urf? don't play it. I switch between urf and ranked daily, and am fine with it. it doesnt make sense to get rid of a game mode that appeals so much to so many people, got you loads of attention due to youtube content on it, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Arkantosprime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:16:37.341+0000) > > The defense it burns players out is downright stupid. Burned out from urf? don't play it. I switch between urf and ranked daily, and am fine with it. it doesnt make sense to get rid of a game mode that appeals so much to so many people, got you loads of attention due to youtube content on it, etc. Riot's data suggested that people stopped playing the game at all. Not just URF. People who normally played normals or ranked just didnt come back after URF was out for a few days. I dont care if URF is permanent or not, but don't misrepresent the argument.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: remember when his w used to nullify dots good times
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zGQNvdGQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-10T21:26:34.396+0000) > > remember when his w used to nullify dots > > good times I loved that ability
: Sejuani is in a terrible state and Riot needs to commit to substantial changes
: Don't worry, GD. I'll keep you safe from the trolls.
https://i.imgur.com/5ezx0FQ.gif[\IMG] https://i.imgur.com/Rwl3oPr.gif[\IMG] https://i.imgur.com/vB8gVRV.gif[\IMG] https://i.imgur.com/rFYInsd.gif[\IMG] https://i.imgur.com/DyMe9dH.gif[\IMG] https://i.imgur.com/ce4IcbB.gif[\IMG] https://i.imgur.com/PQF6mgp.gif[\IMG]
: After winning 8-9 games straight i dont think ill leona anymore after getting to g3 >=(
Across all regions combined, Leona has a 51.56% win rate with a 19.6% pick rate. Being higher in Gold doesn't mean there are players that all of a sudden know how to play against it when she is still over performing in every elo in every region. In Korea Platunum+, she has a 55% win rate with a 19.1% pick rate. If you are randomly performing bad many matches in a row, it could be you having a couple of bad games MIXED with a bunch of mismatches (cause of mismatches can be from player skill to champion drafts). It is possible to lose 16 games in a row and follow that up with winning 25 games in a row without changing your champion or strategy at all.
MidaWoof (NA)
: Illaoi e is broken af
I hate Illaoi but she needs her damage to function. If her E gets nerfed, just nerf the cooldown. She shouldn't be able to use her E again so soon that you still haven't even gotten rid of the curse yet.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qM5HVkxw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:38:21.025+0000) > > "Just" hit Gold? How? The client has been down for me all day Beats me. I got home at 3PM EST from work and did two matches. When I finished the second one some sort of craziness was going on with client.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qM5HVkxw,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:40:10.319+0000) > > Beats me. I got home at 3PM EST from work and did two matches. When I finished the second one some sort of craziness was going on with client. Luckkyyyyy
: Just hit Gold first time AMA
"Just" hit Gold? How? The client has been down for me all day
Saevum (NA)
: Aw c'mon, it'll be fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z8xbnXsv,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T17:32:58.706+0000) > > Aw c'mon, it'll be fun. LOL!! Maybe for us :D
Saevum (NA)
: Such a good early defensive item on juggers and tanks. I also think Riot should keep it. My personal version on how to keep it Via **Reworking Sunfire Cape**: {{item:3751}} + {{item:2053}} = {{item:3068}}.
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z8xbnXsv,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-23T11:24:02.380+0000) > > Such a good early defensive item on juggers and tanks. I also think Riot should keep it. > > My personal version on how to keep it Via **Reworking Sunfire Cape**: > > {{item:3751}} + {{item:2053}} = {{item:3068}}. That might be way too strong. I wouldn't mind that as a Tank player, but that is sooo much power in 1 item.
: Severity of Punishments, Especially near Season End
I hear you loud and clear. Riot will not though. They will defend the automated system all of the way to the end if you say a single insult in a match, even if you have had a clean account for 8 years. Of course... They better maintain this stance I suppose because a loooooot of people will be asking for some kind of compensation if they don't. Also from Riot's perspective though, they might believe you will continue that behavior if you get away with it in one game without any consequences. As far as I am concerned, no one should get punished for typing in chat. Every player has the power to silence other players with the mute button. Players don't have the power to mute other players from intentionally losing games, so that should be their focus... I can't count how many times I have been called r%%%%%ed, %%%%, autistic, kys, threatened to be killed, or threats for my family to be raped and killed. None of those accounts got any punishment. If ANY of them did, their punishment didn't equate to one that I had years ago for typing one word in chat in response to an offender (who also did not receive a punishment) that committed the exact same offense. I know because their account was still active while I got a 14-day ban as my first punishment ever on a 7 year old account. To Riot, context doesn't matter so it will feel like Riot is tag teaming you with the actual players who have an intent to be toxic. Even more so when the toxic players know which words trigger the bans. You can also get punished just from typing too much with nothing offensive being said (assuming you got reported). If you know what to avoid, you can be as toxic as you want. It is extremely unfair to players who mean well but don't puss out when people are cussing them out or threatening them.
: That’s because G2 doesn’t rely and cater their game to the Gold lead. I feel like there is this misconception that a team “shouldn’t” fight while down in gold and they “shouldn’t” be proactive when down in gold. That thought process opens the door for the gold lead to just balloon because a team isn’t doing anything about it. Every time SKT got Baron, G2 attacked them and voided it. Most teams would have Just turtled until the buff was gone, but G2 didn’t care and fought them anyway. I think SKT lost those fights because they didn’t expect G2 to attack them because they had Baron! It was a glorious display of saying “screw your gold lead!” I especially loved it in game 3 when SKT had Baron and a lead, and G2 just pushed into their base and took it... I imagine SKT went back to their room after that and was like... “can they do that? Are they allowed to do that?”
> [{quoted}](name=IncrediPhiLL,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=iGGNjcoX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T14:06:24.157+0000) > > That’s because G2 doesn’t rely and cater their game to the Gold lead. I feel like there is this misconception that a team “shouldn’t” fight while down in gold and they “shouldn’t” be proactive when down in gold. That thought process opens the door for the gold lead to just balloon because a team isn’t doing anything about it. > > Every time SKT got Baron, G2 attacked them and voided it. Most teams would have Just turtled until the buff was gone, but G2 didn’t care and fought them anyway. I think SKT lost those fights because they didn’t expect G2 to attack them because they had Baron! It was a glorious display of saying “screw your gold lead!” > > I especially loved it in game 3 when SKT had Baron and a lead, and G2 just pushed into their base and took it... I imagine SKT went back to their room after that and was like... “can they do that? Are they allowed to do that?” Your post contradicts itself and most analysts will agree with what you said in the later part of your posts. G2 doesn't "just fight" over important objectives. They strategically give them up when they know they can't win the fight for it to take something else. Most LPL teams do what you said in the beginning of your post. They fight over objectives even if the enemy team has a 98% chance of winning the fight and the objective.
: So I played league at night and had MUCH better time playing the game
The timing is coincidence. Can confirm through ridiculous number of games played through a few seasons at all hours of the day.
: Loading Screen Frequently Freezes at 100%
Same thing happens to me and I have seen it happen to streamers.
: Just wait for true armor, it reduces true damage But does nothing against truer damage
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iFUeAiAa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-04T19:08:15.825+0000) > > Just wait for true armor, it reduces true damage > > But does nothing against truer damage True
: Why are people complaining that Zz'rot is being removed?
I buy it alot. Especially on Sion and Yorick. I bought it alot on Garen too before his kit changes. Raptors cloak was insanely strong on Garen.
: The 10 year splash arts
Wish some of them would be permanent. Like cho'gath or Twisted Fate
: Can we PLEASE have towers do more damage?
Their damage is already borderline too high. Damage is fine. The range of the towers feels low though when you are a tank standing behind the top lane turret while any ranged champion autos you while taking no aggro. You can literally take about 4 Teemo autos without the tower aggroing Teemo just from walking up to the melee minions that crashed into the turret. 4 autos from teemo early is about 70% of your health bar. If it is vayne top, 3 autos is about 65% of your health bar. Something needs to be done to allow champions that cant fight back to be able to stand under their own turret without taking unanswered harass that takes more than half of your health bar. More tower range? Better early defensive items? Something..
Vonyalo (EUW)
: I've decided to go back to ARAM for awhile
ZeroSixTeen (EUNE)
: Why is Garen as a champion so hard to take seriously
His dance is goofy. His E is a goofy ability. His obsession with enforcing righteousness and justice is cringe. He doesnt come across as the type who think good people can sometimes do bad things which makes it come across as more cringe. The voice over is goofy (does a good job of portraying the self righteousness). Without reading any lore, the in game character just comes across as a naive character who thinks he is the ultimate good guy. He goes from being overly animated when trying to be goofy/nice, to really cringe when he is trying to be mean while thinking he is always righteously screaming "Diiiiiiieeeee" when he charges someone.
: This is how events should be like
This is the argument I made as well. I think normal events should be like this and the 10th anniversary probably should have been a bit more significant.
: People are asking for Urf and they are nowhere asking to remove it?
Show me evidence that all of the people wanting it are the SAME people who want it gone. The safe bet is that they are all different people....
: I just don't understand why I am getting flamed in URF
Saezio (EUNE)
: 10 year anniversary appreciation thread
I feel like this is about what EVERY event SHOULD feel like and the 10th Anniversary could have been something more since we will never get another one again. We might get a 20th anniversary if the game survives that long and if the players stay alive for that long (many of us will be in our 40's and late 30's by then). But that is 10 more years of waiting for another OK event. You also still have to pay money to get the most out of the event. Was the event good? Yes Was the event good enough for a 10 YEAR anniversary? No A 10 year anniversary should be epic without a premium. It was only GOOD and WITH a premium to get all of the benefits. I must reiterate that the 10th Anniversary is what all events should feel like. The Gangplank event still felt the most impactful. The Star Guardian: Invasion and the Space Odyssey events were the most fun. 10th Anniversary was almost just another event with more free stuff. Probably the only significant thing about this event for me was the announcement of other games. That was "kind of" exciting. I would love to try out their other games, but the announcement falls kind of flat when we probably won't even be able to play them for another year or two.
: Are slower games really gonna appease people?
The old Tank meta allowed scaling champions to prosper as well. This allows the losing team a chance to come back late game. Currently, there isnt any real coming back generally. You just feel like you are losing for 50 minutes. I think a lot of people don't know what they are asking for when they just say "make games longer". If the games "were just longer" with the current meta, you would just lose or win for 50 minutes. That is horrible. If the champion meta organically made games longer with tanks, hyper carries, and enchanters, it wouldn't feels as bad because the potential to scale and win through late game fights will always be there as long as you can stall the game long enough.
: arurf was way better :/ this is actual cancer. i think im gonna stop playing tbh now
You expect balance in URF? I was never a big URF fan but you are being ridiculous.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Yeah, URF is legit just a push to end gamemode now thanks to this game's shitty tryhard community.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EVmrfcNK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:14:37.764+0000) > > Yeah, URF is legit just a push to end gamemode now thanks to this game's shitty tryhard community. "now"? It was like this in the original URF too. People who think otherwise have a broken memory.
KipröBT7 (EUNE)
: Garen
It wasn't just -4. It was -28 at level 1 and -40 damage with 10 ticks when he gets more attack speed. This is assuming he connects with every tick. Pro analysts and top Garen players all said it was a "sizable nerf" and they were absolutely correct. He is now sitting at a 48% win rate in Diamond+ which is a HUUUUUGE drop. Even in Plat+ his win rate dropped four percentage points and is now at 50%. In Master+, he is one of the worst champions in the entire game with a 44% win rate. With this basic data, it is comfortably safe to say that you are wrong and over reacting.
: Game is unplayable as an E-sport without having team voice chat
If everyone wanted voice chat as bad as you, there would be no problem getting people to join you in a Discord server. Most games with competitive play uses Discord instead of the in-game chat anyway. Third-party services are just superior.
Paroe (NA)
: The problem with unlimited, public voice chat is that randos have; Awful mics Children Background noise Are probably children Toxic personalities Nothing good to say Mouth breather qaulities And most importantly, you cant moderate them. Thats the biggest issue. You cant moderate them. Overwatch - a buy to play game - can moderate them by taking voice com abuse reports seriously and banning their _blizzard_ account if the problem persists. Riot is a free to play company, they cant punish you more than a ban and even then they require evidence a bot can view.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QAx84Vvi,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-28T18:30:50.500+0000) > > The problem with unlimited, public voice chat is that randos have; > Awful mics > Children > Background noise > Are probably children > Toxic personalities > Nothing good to say > Mouth breather qaulities > And most importantly, you cant moderate them. > > Thats the biggest issue. You cant moderate them. Overwatch - a buy to play game - can moderate them by taking voice com abuse reports seriously and banning their _blizzard_ account if the problem persists. > > Riot is a free to play company, they cant punish you more than a ban and even then they require evidence a bot can view. You just listed many reasons why I don't voice chat and mute voice chat in every game I play.
: Horror themed Volibear Is Better: Bring It Back, Or At Least Do Something For The Fans Who Loved It
: It’s been 2 full seasons now riot.
2 seasons? Sounds like me complaining about the absence of Tanks.... and Tanks > Assassins. Correlation?
: What i feel when i play support
Supports have significantly more impact on the game than Top Lane when counter picked. If you want agency and don't want to rely on your ADC for agency, pick damage carry Supports like Zyra or Brand. If the ADC keeps running in and dying and you know they can't scale, just start CS'ing. Playing selfishly is the only way when your ADC is proving incompetent. ESPECIALLY if they are on a non-scaling ADC that sucks when behind like Cait or Lucian. It is up to you to bail them out.
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: Craftable "Victorious Skin" Token instead of an unwanted Skin.
This. Gets brought up every year and Riot never addresses it. It is a good idea that should be implemented. It seems extremely fair and gives Silver players extra incentive to try harder to get to Gold.
Jabalor (NA)
: Have you guys considered maybe instead of giving the skin outright to gold players, maybe give a token they can craft into any victorious skin? I think it would reduce a lot of frustration players get every year of getting a skin/champion they dont like
Yeah, I wouldn't mind skipping Aatrox and getting Victorious Morgana
kolala14 (NA)
: LoL for Linux
I would be on linux if it wasnt for gaming.
Exibir mais

Pandemic Punch

Nível 393 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão