Comentários de Rioters
: xDDDD why would you say auto ban phrases {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=iron4playa,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-03T15:52:24.788+0000) > > xDDDD why would you say auto ban phrases {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} ask me over a year ago
zPity (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PavLoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:19:50.119+0000) > > bro i legit clarified I know what I said wrong and I just wanted to share the chat logs with you all but bro, you should reflect on the fact by mentally deciding to "share" these with other people that you have an unhealthy relationship with negative behavior and the internet. Like bro, your sharing your "not cool" behavior with the hope for "attention" in some fashion. BRO that's not like anything close to ok.
> [{quoted}](name=zPity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T15:21:20.379+0000) > > but bro, you should reflect on the fact by mentally deciding to "share" these with other people that you have an unhealthy relationship with negative behavior and the internet. Like bro, your sharing your "not cool" behavior with the hope for "attention" in some fashion. BRO that's not like anything close to ok. You know, I did say I regretted saying these things and that I'm fully reformed right now, but eh, let's just ignore that fact and let's type a negative comment
zPity (NA)
: clear ban for saying a phrase that is not allowed. honestly, the rest of it isn't positive, but I wouldn't suspend you/issue a chat restriction. just don't say the no no words p.s. read your initial post, "my banned eune account" you might take some time and reflect on and the value of gaming and your personal life. It seems like your walking a line of being unhealthy in your interactions with video games and the internet.
> [{quoted}](name=zPity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:18:22.145+0000) > > clear ban for saying a phrase that is not allowed. > honestly, the rest of it isn't positive, but I wouldn't suspend you/issue a chat restriction. > just don't say the no no words > > p.s. read your initial post, "my banned eune account" you might take some time and reflect on and the value of gaming and your personal life. It seems like your walking a line of being unhealthy in your interactions with video games and the internet. bro i legit clarified I know what I said wrong and I just wanted to share the chat logs with you all
: so this whole thread is just you looking for attention or what?
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:14:45.537+0000) > > so this whole thread is just you looking for attention or what? no, just posting my chat logs
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: 0 tolerance words give you an instant 14 day ban That's why you got banned (Not that the rest of your chat log is any better, it's quite toxic)
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EEXmgW8t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:12:43.832+0000) > > 0 tolerance words give you an instant 14 day ban > That's why you got banned > (Not that the rest of your chat log is any better, it's quite toxic) Bro, I know that I didn't ask anyone for WHY I was banned, I just wanted to share the chat logs
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
WyganSupp (EUNE)
: I forgot my pbe account name
go to riot games support bro
Comentários de Rioters
PavLoo (NA)
: Riot are assholes: Facts and Evidence.
Comentários de Rioters
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PavLoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8wcdo2pz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-08T18:34:39.190+0000) > > Hey, If you guys weren't fucking assholes and decided to at least comment without just giving this a downvote without context, that would be great Im led to believe there's just a few people who go around downvoting shit for little to no reason. Kind of ruins the whole point of up/down voting. Anyway, I have no explanation for the delay. I always figured if your account is permabanned, then its banned on pbe too. Are they different accounts? As you can see, I know nothing about pbe lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8wcdo2pz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-10T01:43:45.757+0000) > > Im led to believe there's just a few people who go around downvoting shit for little to no reason. Kind of ruins the whole point of up/down voting. Anyway, I have no explanation for the delay. I always figured if your account is permabanned, then its banned on pbe too. Are they different accounts? As you can see, I know nothing about pbe lol. Ok, there's something I haven't told you. Basically I sent a support ticket asking them if my PBE will ever be disabled. Guess what? They asked for my account information and now it's disabled.
: Worst world champion song ever in 5 year.
Well, IMO Ignite was the worst, and Worlds Collide was the best, about this song though... yeah, this song is really bad compared to the others.
JoshTGW (NA)
: Nerf Pyke's "Bone Skewer"
Can you guys just learn how to play against a Pyke and not complain about him being broken? Like, For fucks sakes, if you beat him early, he is literally useless later. He is also WAY too easy to counter.
PavLoo (NA)
: PBE Banned after over a year of being permbanned?
Hey, If you guys weren't fucking assholes and decided to at least comment without just giving this a downvote without context, that would be great
Comentários de Rioters
: Finding a confirmed inter from champ select?
Yeah, I think riot will find that. Even if you don't remember the name, they may have the ability to check dodged games. Unsure tho.
: been gone at least 4 months.... good to see it hasn't changed...
Apex? Damn, I thought nobody else was playing it.
: Patch 9.18 notes
Rito did the impossible - They killed Akali a SECOND time after reviving her! Good job!
Comentários de Rioters
: Season 9
Was I uh, supposed to laugh?
: Is it ok to say " get clapped in-game" as fun banter?
./mute (summoner name) ...and report for griefing and negative attitude. That simple.
Comentários de Rioters
: Extremely inflammatory and offensive jak ? czemu ? how? why ?
Stary, prawie całe chat logi to flame, czego sie spodziewałeś?
: Recent report issued for Unsportsmanlike Conduct? - Why?
Comentários de Rioters
: you can check the wiki (leaguepedia ofc) on the dodge timers. aram is 15 min the first time and 30 if you dodge again within 24h. summoners rift is 6min first time and 30min the 2nd time.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3zr3t5Lx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:36:06.056+0000) > summoners rift is 6min first time and 30min the 2nd time. nope, it's 6, then 13 or 15 (unsure) and THEN 30 mins.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Muzét (EUW)
: Frustration
Give this man that 1 token
Hotarµ (NA)
: It's against the rules both in game and on the Boards. It would fall under hate speech, if you feel it won't be flagged you can file a support ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Odllztb0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-29T19:00:37.925+0000) > > It's against the rules both in game and on the Boards. > > It would fall under hate speech, if you feel it won't be flagged you can file a support ticket. Wow, thanks!
: Stop. You want Pollock jokes to be considered "polonophobia", if you're offended just stay off the internet. People like you want to cry about everything and this is why League lost its best players. Next time someone says "I was gyped" you going to say they're Antiziganist?
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Odllztb0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-29T19:03:55.794+0000) > > Stop. > > You want Pollock jokes to be considered "polonophobia", if you're offended just stay off the internet. People like you want to cry about everything and this is why League lost its best players. > > Next time someone says "I was gyped" you going to say they're Antiziganist? No, I'm just asking. I'm not offended by this at all.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Diävolo (EUW)
: Nasus, Renekton, Heimerdinger,Lux,Sylas,Vayne,Kai'Sa,Jinx,Sivir,Vel'Koz,Ahri,Ezreal,Brand,Zyra,Evelynn,Elise,Hecarim...
> [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XtkaqBs8,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T11:49:47.169+0000) > > Nasus, Renekton, Heimerdinger,Lux,Sylas,Vayne,Kai'Sa,Jinx,Sivir,Vel'Koz,Ahri,Ezreal,Brand,Zyra,Evelynn,Elise,Hecarim... Lux got nerfed, Elise isn't THAT op, but the other ones... absolute nightmare. Oh, and add Mr. Darius to that list.
: Thanks for the advice. As I mentioned in my post, I've already sent in a Ticket (like about 15 mins ago?). They actually responded to me in no time and you were right! I quote: " That was a little derp in our system." {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Archìtect,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tBosTUOx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-24T08:56:51.253+0000) > > Thanks for the advice. As I mentioned in my post, I've already sent in a Ticket (like about 15 mins ago?). They actually responded to me in no time and you were right! I quote: " That was a little derp in our system." {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} That's really great to hear! Now, let me give you some advice to not get perma banned, because it's your last warning before a permanent ban; - Avoid conflicts, like you said you did. - Don't mute all chat, mute people only when they show signs of toxicity , don't even respond with "muted" or anything else. - Don't quote (Yes, QUOTE) key words, like "kys" "R*tard" or anything. They can still get you banned. If you play like 100-200 games then your account could "reset", meaning you could go the usual 10 game chat restrict-25 game chat restrict-14 day ban route again, without a permanent ban, but that is NOT a promise. Good luck bro, wish you the best!
N1dzaSex (EUNE)
: My friend played on my acount and i get banned for intenational feeding griefing...
Well, unfortunately, say goodbye to your account, because account sharing is not allowed...
: Please make a LAG emote.
Diävolo (EUW)
: Dudes you don't complain about op champions and you just talk about Zed/Yasuo all time. Get a better brain and think about it. These champs are ok. There are more op champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XtkaqBs8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T11:42:54.578+0000) > > Dudes you don't complain about op champions and you just talk about Zed/Yasuo all time. Get a better brain and think about it. These champs are ok. There are more op champions. exactly, think about nasus for example guys
: Pomega Squad Mini Plush Pack
Pomega? Omegaro would be better. {{champion:32}}
Zlysium (NA)
: ? It has nothing to do with RP. They didn't disable LoL in Iran and Syria because of RP but because of the sanctions. It isn't clear if online games currently fall under sanctions since they could be classified as communications but if you allow videos games why not (insert other thing here.) Which is why sanctions are generally a bright line in the sand instead of a faded one. There are not many exceptions and none will probably ever need to be added. It simply isn't on the Governments radar to try and pass a referendum to allow video games. xD Riot's hands are tied, you think they want to lose that market?
> [{quoted}](name=Zlysium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MEhAvwLy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T14:49:00.752+0000) > > ? It has nothing to do with RP. They didn't disable LoL in Iran and Syria because of RP but because of the sanctions. > It isn't clear if online games currently fall under sanctions since they could be classified as communications but if you allow videos games why not (insert other thing here.) > Which is why sanctions are generally a bright line in the sand instead of a faded one. There are not many exceptions and none will probably ever need to be added. It simply isn't on the Governments radar to try and pass a referendum to allow video games. xD > Riot's hands are tied, you think they want to lose that market? Yeah, because of SANCTIONS. The SANCTIONS are on TRADE between these countries. The US Government takes buying RP as trading.
Comentários de Rioters
Kyoia (NA)
: Please just permaban me
Listen, if you want to get permabanned, feel free to type in words like "kys" and "f*ggot" in in-game chat. But it's not worth it, because you'll NEVER be unbanned. Simple way to do a similiar thing is just going to riot support, and asking for an account disabling, so you can undisable it whenever you want.
zPOOPz (NA)
: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us I believe support will do this for you. It might be a bitch to try to get unban though.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FwjEbEwN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-21T06:06:54.046+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us > > I believe support will do this for you. It might be a bitch to try to get unban though. I wanted my acc banned too, but they answered they can DISABLE it, not ban.
: Think up scenarios to use for this GIF
When you try to play yasuo, pick him, but someone from your team bans him because he doesn't want a washed-up yasuo main lose him the game
: annie and jhin
{{champion:39}} : Hold my blades
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Get back to 0!
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5Kesu6sb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T07:48:54.397+0000) > > Get back to 0! You think that'll help him? No.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

PavLoo

Nível 112 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão