: 16 champs under the average 7% 6 champs over the average 7% Many of these lower play rates are directly related to lower win rates. I used to see a lot of Maokai, Alistar, Ornn etc ...
> [{quoted}](name=Morticianjohn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ML6E2x16,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T04:55:12.231+0000) > > 16 champs under the average 7% > 6 champs over the average 7% > > Many of these lower play rates are directly related to lower win rates. I used to see a lot of Maokai, Alistar, Ornn etc ... and the sad part is that the low play rates imply that mains are only playing them and they're still not achieving good win rates.
: Playing front line champions no longer feels fun
i too wish i could unga bunga but defensive itemization had been slowly nerfed until non frontline champs no longer want to buy them.
Saezio (EUNE)
: What number are you using to determine teemo loses 80% damage on the E? It's 20 base and increases by 10 for every 100 points OF BONUS AD. Also, for teemo's E you want to calculate based on the TOTAL damage one auto attack does. not just the 30+10% magic per sec for 4. If you auto someone 3 times in a row you won't do 80% less damage if they have SoS.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nnRdjJEt,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-08T10:42:41.770+0000) > > What number are you using to determine teemo loses 80% damage on the E? > It's 20 base and increases by 10 for every 100 points OF BONUS AD. > > Also, for teemo's E you want to calculate based on the TOTAL damage one auto attack does. not just the 30+10% magic per sec for 4. > > If you auto someone 3 times in a row you won't do 80% less damage if they have SoS. by itself and no runes involved, the damage reduction from spear of shojin would be a flat 26 damage reduction. At teemos max e rank it ticks for 30 damage over the course. so 26 is 80% of 30. I don't think in any circumstance an item should be able to provide even 50% damage reduction to an ability, let alone 80%. Obviously its not reducing the damage of the entire AA that applied the E by 80%, but then again AA aren't abilities.
: Remove the whole cooldown reducing basic attacks shenanigan. This mechanic is nowhere near healthy when so many items have CDR acquired with them. They should bring back the bruiser passive, which gave flat damage reduction based on bonus AD on an individual passive and active component. Not going to spread any false claims, but damage reduction is the last form of defensive stat in the game that is not available to any champion, and is a saving grace to the current meta revolving around 'one shot or be one shotted'. This revision of SOJ will not be totally broken, if so much true damage exists in the game right now, there should be no issue with counter play. On a side note, if they ever decide to bring this back in Season 10 or so, then I'd highly suggest they work around how it functions on ranged champions, because that could be a potential balance issue. If you try to argue with "bruisers won't take damage than!!!!" then please tell me why you enjoy playing versus Riven and Jax with 0 cool downs? It used to be: > {{item:3161}} +60 Attack Damage +200 Health **+10% Cooldown Reduction** **UNIQUE Passive ** Reduces damage from champion attacks and abilities by 20 (+10% bonus AD), capped at 70. ****UNIQUE Passive**** While within 500-units of at least 3 enemy champions, use a basic attack to trigger active passive _(90 second cooldown)_. **UNIQUE Passive- _Dragon Heart_** For 6 seconds, blocks 200% more damage, for a total of 60 (+ 30% bonus AD). The duration refreshes on takedowns _(kills and assists)_. Only thing I'd change here are the scalings, increase them a bit, and maybe add a health ratio (like 1-2% bonus HP).
> [{quoted}](name=ExplodingFist66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nnRdjJEt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T22:36:39.738+0000) > > Remove the whole cooldown reducing basic attacks shenanigan. This mechanic is nowhere near healthy when so many items have CDR acquired with them. They should bring back the bruiser passive, which gave flat damage reduction based on bonus AD on an individual passive and active component. Not going to spread any false claims, but damage reduction is the last form of defensive stat in the game that is not available to any champion, and is a saving grace to the current meta revolving around 'one shot or be one shotted'. This revision of SOJ will not be totally broken, if so much true damage exists in the game right now, there should be no issue with counter play. > > On a side note, if they ever decide to bring this back in Season 10 or so, then I'd highly suggest they work around how it functions on ranged champions, because that could be a potential balance issue. > > If you try to argue with "bruisers won't take damage than!!!!" then please tell me why you enjoy playing versus Riven and Jax with 0 cool downs? > > It used to be: > +60 Attack Damage > +200 Health > **+10% Cooldown Reduction** > **UNIQUE Passive ** > Reduces damage from champion attacks and abilities by 20 (+10% bonus AD), capped at 70. > ****UNIQUE Passive**** > While within 500-units of at least 3 enemy champions, use a basic attack to trigger active passive _(90 second cooldown)_. > **UNIQUE Passive- _Dragon Heart_** > For 6 seconds, blocks 200% more damage, for a total of 60 (+ 30% bonus AD). The duration refreshes on takedowns _(kills and assists)_. > > Only thing I'd change here are the scalings, increase them a bit, and maybe add a health ratio (like 1-2% bonus HP). the only problem that flat damage reduction has is that it invalidates DOTS. which would then invalidate {{item:3194}} . For example, if you had just SoS, vs a no ap {{champion:17}} , the passive would provide over an 80% damage reduction to his e.
: > [{quoted}](name=NHighway,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-25T17:38:10.560+0000) > > Then why do players who go 0/15 never get banned? Partly due to what I said above. Players will report that 0-7 as intentional feeding when there is zero intent. So that means the system has so much more junk to go through and it makes it harder to identify that 0-15 with 6 beads as a troll build.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T17:45:22.877+0000) > > Partly due to what I said above. > > Players will report that 0-7 as intentional feeding when there is zero intent. So that means the system has so much more junk to go through and it makes it harder to identify that 0-15 with 6 beads as a troll build. "riot banned me for 'trolling' but in reality they were banning me for off meta, i was going for a hyper regen {{champion:20}} build, where every item would build out of {{item:1006}} . I wait to build any item past the beads cuz i want the huge powerspike from getting all the items at the same time to throw off the enemy team, and when that happens i would be able to {{summoner:6}} to their towers and nexus and{{summoner:1}} any cc that my stop me. SMH riot enforcing metas" Something in essence of this would be the excuse of any troll that didn't outright say 'im running it down, f*$% you'
: are these things intentional on Rek'sai? if so please tell us riot
So this is the reason why i almost never see hail of blades on rek sai's. It really never occurred to me just how well it synergizes with her q. This is a huge bug if it's not intended.
: i get a strong feeling that "LC$" people have never watched pro play, or haven't watched it since S3
i think its more of them stating that they're trying to absurdly buff these flashy champs in an attempt at getting lcs teams to pick them. There's only so much they can nerf with the mentioned champs so they try to make other champs more appealing
: when ARAM buffs/nerfs don't make any sense
10 bans and unlock all champs to prevent aram accounts from banning out the bad champs in their already small pool
: what the actual fuck riot ?
They really just want to make her ult an execute.
KueˆT (NA)
: I made a post about wanting a legendary duo skin line for Xayah/Rakan.
I feel like their quality as legendary skins (a contemporary problem with the last couple of other legendaries) is lacking. But i'm glad that you really like them.
RéngS (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=RéngS,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFOjEWQ7,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:36:20.329+0000) > > Why? Because you are poor and cant afford? (not rude just curious) or you just dont like skins for whatever reason? there are some skins that give subjective advantages (abilities being very subtle, some animations being faster, some animation being too off of what the hitbox actually is)
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pendergast891,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=98EV2EyA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-04T21:32:51.745+0000) > > > add new jg items and enchants Crit Jungle item would be nice. Bloodrazor is trash. Warrior does it's job for AD fighters/Assassin's. Runic Echoes does it's job for AP junglers.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=98EV2EyA,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-09-05T16:10:18.442+0000) > > Crit Jungle item would be nice. > > > Bloodrazor is trash. > > Warrior does it's job for AD fighters/Assassin's. > > Runic Echoes does it's job for AP junglers. i was thinking of things like trackers and hatchet. Having more items that give you a choice of turning smite into a combat sumoners again would be appreciated. having an enchant build from zeal or cloak would be cool
RookieUS (NA)
: How can you learn characters without p*ssing people off?
/mute all, then mute pings if they're being toxic
: Riot bring back rotating gamemodes!
they used to do that, then RGM turned into poro-king for a month, then ascension for a month. ARURF was thrown in for a bit too, and people got burned out on just those game modes so riot took it as people not wanting RGMs. At least i can only assume so since we didn't get RGMs for like 2 months before the tab was completely removed.
Yenn (NA)
: Where are the jungle improvements? Are they even coming?
make camps longer to kill, allow 3 camps to get lvl 3 again, have 1st scuttle spawns delayed again, give both blue and red jungle items 1 ward, remove plants, (river melon may be fine) reintroduce camp smites (change them from season 6 if needed) nerf dragon buffs, or change them, lower tower plate gold, add new jg items and enchants Obviously not all of these should be done, i'm just throwing out ideas on what i believe would help the jungle not be one of the worst feeling roles to play, while at the same time not become domineering again.
: wow actual eve buff
idk how much she struggled with finishing off tanks, which this buff is definitely aimed at. Whether she even needed to have a stronger finisher against tanks is up for debate anyway. interesting to see though.
: Does your name reference 891 Riverside Drive?
> [{quoted}](name=ProfDrDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HW8ABzQI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:11:55.318+0000) > > Does your name reference 891 Riverside Drive? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
KABLUMP (NA)
: Bad idea bot lanes that sound good in concept
{{champion:45}} + {{champion:115}} was a fun lane to see. {{champion:427}} + {{champion:107}} kinda turns into a ranged combo {{champion:44}} + {{champion:10}} with her reworked passive scaling, she turns on into a ranged champ sooner, and they can time their invincibility
: True that... I wonder which hook support will be given the few seconds of CD buff they need to chain CC infinitely this time?
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HW8ABzQI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T04:30:19.359+0000) > > True that... > I wonder which hook support will be given the few seconds of CD buff they need to chain CC infinitely this time? my bet is thresh or pyke. Maybe a lux q mana and/or cd buff
mack9112 (NA)
: Every Lee sin I see sucks ass
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHp8OQyA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-31T01:36:39.046+0000) > > Every Lee sin I see sucks ass which means they need more time and learn how to play their 'high skill cap' champ and possibly get better macro.
Mortismo (EUW)
: Not all types of CC can be reduced, actually a lot of them cant beucase they're knockups or knockbacks or whatever
> [{quoted}](name=Mortismo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYu1Jqxd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-29T00:41:34.772+0000) > > Not all types of CC can be reduced, actually a lot of them cant beucase they're knockups or knockbacks or whatever and i don't think those will ever be reducible due to massive spaghetti code.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Let's talk: Champ Diversity
i want there to be counterpicking for diversity's sake, but also enough item variety to be able to counter build into the matchup so you don't hard lose. It would promote some thought process of 'can i afford to go my stronger build path and try to outplay this losing matchup, or do i build safer and not be as strong after laning is over?'
: why are eternals crowding out valuable information in chat
eternals are designed and built to be as intrusive as possible to try and showcase how 'cool and awesome these shiny new things are' to get people to purchase them.
: people keep trying to gaslight me when i say "remember when we got a RGM every week"
yeah i really enjoyed it until it was poro king for a month then ascension for a month, then poro king then...
: The hitboxes, hitreg, or whatever NEEDS to be fixed.
its specifically the hitbox that needs fixed. As of now i believe her ult is a circle/diamond shape that extends way past its animation and barely clipped your circular hitbox. Many hitboxes need to be fixed as well like you mentioned, the playerbase has gotten good enough to be able to reliably hit them, and if these champs suffer way too much, then buff them somewhere else.
SCP 106 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:25:22.888+0000) > > Taric{{champion:44}} :"Please, God, change me into female if that's the only way people will accept Garen x Taric.." > Garen{{champion:86}} :"No! Change me into female instead! So they can stop the jokes of me and katarina!" wtf was that
> [{quoted}](name=SCP 106,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:52:13.119+0000) > > wtf was that get out of here radical larry
Zullar (NA)
: I See Many Posts..
TBF they made galio into such a generalist that whenever he was good he was pick/ban. His original kit, and even the one he has now is good on paper but his numbers both damage and cd wise are kept bad until they think of how to fix him.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Why does Riot go through phases of champions being good for one patch then they HAVE to nerf them/
{{champion:240}} no one wanted those q buffs. he didn't need it, and more so people were afraid that they'd lose actual impactful parts of his kit to keep these buffs.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Probably due to low profits they are cutting costs
> [{quoted}](name=GripaAviara,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JGtTpjRF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T17:19:32.103+0000) > > Probably due to low profits they are cutting costs actually i think it's because of how much they made off the first couple battlepasses and ensuing low effort skins (project pyke being legendary with no new animations as a prime example) that made them relatively lazy looking.
: Instead of Eternals, give us the Announcer Voice Packs you already made
it probably won't happen because riot rarely monetizes things that other people in your game can't experience.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: i just want a revert man. This 3:20 scuttler is so shitty. you can't even get early vision on the jungler and play around him any more.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EI6mdozr,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T15:32:43.739+0000) > > i just want a revert man. > This 3:20 scuttler is so shitty. > you can't even get early vision on the jungler and play around him any more. lanes were getting predictably ganked by a lvl 3 jungler when they were lvl 2, and instead of riot buffing the hp of lvl 1 jungle camps so most junglers took longer to clear them, they gutted the xp the camps gave and made the early gank problem worse AND decreased the meta jungler pool.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: is this real? Let me get this straight this basically spells - play a level 2 fighter or play from behind all game? Yep.. that's pretty much accurate
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EI6mdozr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-26T15:30:30.504+0000) > > is this real? nah just me being facetious, its probably in line with how they plan on changing jungle in preseason 10 though
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Jungle in season 9.
'We at riot have noticed that there has been a huge surge in level 2 ganking pre 2:30 and we feel that this is overall unhealthy for the game. Therefore we decided that any one camp will no longer give a level and 2 would be necessary to reach level 2, and to promote more jungler interaction, the scuttle crab will now give an instant level up to whoever takes it. We feel that this will make the game more entertaining and promote more cooperation in solo que'
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: Nah, they really arent, they do end in 5 minutes with THAT attitiude tho.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=56bleUam,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-26T10:57:35.955+0000) > > Nah, they really arent, they do end in 5 minutes with THAT attitiude tho. if the game was smart enough to recognize if/when a team did a massive comback and boosted the lp rewards, then actually wanting to trudge and suffer through a complete beatdown for a chance of coming back would actually be worthwhile.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANp7d2FE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:28:22.599+0000) > > clip? If they show a replay of it, I'll clip it. Otherwise I don't think I can clip that far back in the match. _Edit : https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyBlindingWalrusPipeHype_
> [{quoted}](name=Sõsuke Aizen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANp7d2FE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:33:05.948+0000) > > If they show a replay of it, I'll clip it. Otherwise I don't think I can clip that far back in the match. > > _Edit : https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyBlindingWalrusPipeHype_ wtf was that heal? did it bug out and give him smite heal as well? that was waaaaay too much healing from just his w and alistar heal.
: Is Riot intending to make Clash a pay-to-play mode?
after many failed attempts they're probably trying to recoup profits from the effort and negative pr from before
: "gg ez" is THE most offensive thing you can say in this game.
most offensive? no. most tilt inducing? almost definitely
: > [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANp7d2FE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:24:35.416+0000) > > i'm guessing sylas Yes. He was literally at 25% HP and hit Jensen with one W and went all the way to full HP.
> [{quoted}](name=Sõsuke Aizen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANp7d2FE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:28:01.884+0000) > > Yes. He was literally at 25% HP and hit Jensen with one W and went all the way to full HP. its a very apt description i feel, and it's that sylas is such a season 9 champ.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Ah man, you mean like Prestige skins? The skins you clearly think everyone makes fun of for being "piss" colored and then when they show up, no one absolutely thinks to compliment or belittle the player who has it? Oh yea, that "mark of shame" comment has absolutely no meaning. As if anyone is actually using the chat for that kind of a purpose. Meanwhile, my all chat is perma-muted for years now. I'm sure as hell going to hurt myself now because some random idiot in the game thinks i paid for something they think it's a waste of money... Give me a break. Meanwhile, OP says Renektoy is clearly the best skin and to that i say fuck Renekton and his skins. I don't like that champion. So am i here saying OP's an idiot for liking something i don't like, out of literally thousands of skins for various champions? Fuck no. Everyone's going to buy something they want, even if that's fucking bling for your Mastery, for your favorite champion - even if OP thinks no one's going to spend money on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tlwjEJJv,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-25T21:09:35.629+0000) > > Ah man, you mean like Prestige skins? > The skins you clearly think everyone makes fun of for being "piss" colored and then when they show up, no one absolutely thinks to compliment or belittle the player who has it? > > Oh yea, that "mark of shame" comment has absolutely no meaning. As if anyone is actually using the chat for that kind of a purpose. Meanwhile, my all chat is perma-muted for years now. I'm sure as hell going to hurt myself now because some random idiot in the game thinks i paid for something they think it's a waste of money... Give me a break. > > Meanwhile, OP says Renektoy is clearly the best skin and to that i say fuck Renekton and his skins. I don't like that champion. So am i here saying OP's an idiot for liking something i don't like, out of literally thousands of skins for various champions? Fuck no. Everyone's going to buy something they want, even if that's fucking bling for your Mastery, for your favorite champion - even if OP thinks no one's going to spend money on it. nice assumptions there pal. For your information i think the major criticism that almost everyone has of the prestige skins is how many godawful hoops you have to go through, and just like with prestige skins where they had an asinine way of acquiring them (ludicrous amounts of money) they rolled it back to what they probably had in mind initially (buy the battlepass or spend ludicrous amounts of time grinding). the same has happened with eternals. they made an obviously terrible price point to then anchor everyones initial expectations to when they roll it back to what they probably planned. Also its REAL CONVENIENT that they finally got around to reworking the death recap to then come out not even 2 months later saying they have a new type of cosmetic that won't turn off attached to the death recap. And its a cosmetic that appears to be such low effort to make, many 3rd party apps have been able to track these stats (lets see how long until these things are a ban-able offense) i'd like to debate a bit more, but i have more current and live threads to be a part of instead of necroing to avoid down votes. ta ta
: Can riot just delete pyke? What happened to high risk high reward? More like, high reward, barely any risks.
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vqUpIc0W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T17:38:31.354+0000) > > Can riot just delete pyke? What happened to high risk high reward? More like, high reward, barely any risks. theres been a plethora of things added in the last 2 or so years that just need to be removed before the game can be made healthy again.
: Clash Jungler DC's as soon as we start Baron
i'd say the 5 of you submit a ticket, and hope for the best.
: It's about time League gets real with the items and adds real effects to them rather than just an assortment of stats. I'm sure the thinking at first was items from dota like Black King Bar (active magic immunity) and Orchid Malevolence (active silence), Manta Style (create 2 controllable illusion copies) were too complicated and intimidating. But League is no longer a casual game... They should really be looking at more interesting items than "armor + health + a little passive that slows attackspeed by 1%". Items with powerful actives can trade for having worse stats (or even no stats at all); it opens up the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZIy68ER1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-24T17:51:42.376+0000) > > It's about time League gets real with the items and adds real effects to them rather than just an assortment of stats. > > I'm sure the thinking at first was items from dota like Black King Bar (active magic immunity) and Orchid Malevolence (active silence), Manta Style (create 2 controllable illusion copies) were too complicated and intimidating. But League is no longer a casual game... They should really be looking at more interesting items than "armor + health + a little passive that slows attackspeed by 1%". Items with powerful actives can trade for having worse stats (or even no stats at all); it opens up the game. I also want items that can pretty much hard counter team comps or champions. I want actives and passives that i can buy that will make certain unbearable matchups more even. I just want cool and fun items again.
: Riot, since you clearly don't understand, let me tell you exactly what you're missing.
i hope they realize that people who will purchase eternals will be flamed incessantly. It will be seen as a mark of shame.
Akrid415 (NA)
: Same champs in ARAM over and over
it'd be sweet if they unlocked all champs, and then, along with the free champ rotation, add like a banned champ rotation, where certain champs can't ever be picked during that week.
Lari (EUNE)
: We need a champ to counter the champ bellow
instead of making champs that counter each other inherently, how about they make items that you can build that help counter archetypes of champions or specific mechanics.
: I'm starting to see why people dont want to Jungle
It seems anymore that the jungler has to have a constant knowledge of where the enemy jungler is, how much lanes will be pushed when you get to that lane, and be everywhere at once at the right time, and never get a kill, and cede all buffs, and secure all objectives to MAYBE appease all players. /rant
: Lunch break w/ Baz
I'm just glad to see a rioter being visibly active on the boards again. TY so much for just being present.
: Imagine if Dominion/TT/Rotating Modes/Nexus Blitz had daily missions that give you free stuff...
'BuT pEoPlE diDN't PlaY tHoSe GaMeMOdeS So WHy wAsTe EfFoRT On GaMeS We nEgLeCT??!?'
: I feel like fixing the death recap was a waste of time and energy.
If you like conspiracies, a fun thing to think about is that its pretty coincidental that they FINALLY updated the death recap a bit before releasing new cosmetics that will go onto them that you can't turn off. But in all seriousness i think they're (albeit slowly) going through parts of the game that are completely outdated and just making them look better.
: NO. I agree with everything you say, but keep his ult global. Hes a top laner, and if shen cant tp to bot to save his adc hes basically usless
> [{quoted}](name=OlympusSworn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OugWcVcL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T00:05:44.587+0000) > > NO. I agree with everything you say, but keep his ult global. Hes a top laner, and if shen cant tp to bot to save his adc hes basically usless well, why does he need the option to ult bot 24/7? I feel it'd be balanced if shen's lvl 1 ult had a limited range of only reaching mid, but becomes global at lvl 2-3 ult so he'd still be able to split push and ult back into the fray.
Exibir mais

Pendergast891

Nível 106 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão