Kei143 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Essyx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uLBFcImu,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-25T20:20:19.012+0000) > > Most of the time reporting feeders and trolls does absolutely nothing. Well yea, feeding in itself is not a punishable offense. People can be bad or get outplayed. There's also case to be made about how players you view as trolls aren't actually trolling. Which I suspect to be the case here. Meaning your reports are false reports, and there is no surprise that your reports are doing absolutely nothing. On the part where you think you can't type anything back, let's have you understand the behavioral system a bit more. Think of it like a health bar (or tension meter) in music games. When you hit the note at an off beat, your tension meter increases. When you completely miss a note, the meter increases by alot. When you hit the note at good timings, it reduces the meter. Riot's behavior system works the same way, as in we all have a toxicity meter attached to our accounts. When players are mildly toxic, it goes up a tad. When people use hate speech, it pretty much fills up the meter. of course, clean games reduce the meter. It is possible for playerA to get punished and playerB not to, even though playerB was waaayyyyy more toxic . Let's say playerA started the game with the toxicity meter at 95% and playerB's at 35%. Ingame, playerB said some pretty nasty shit and playerA responds with some minor shit. After the game, playerA gains 10% toxicity and playerB gains 50%. Now playerA is at 105% toxicity and gets punished, whereas playerB is at 85%, and not punished in that specific game, even though playerB was found to be 5x more toxic than playerA in that game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uLBFcImu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-25T22:10:27.957+0000) > > Well yea, feeding in itself is not a punishable offense. People can be bad or get outplayed. > > There's also case to be made about how players you view as trolls aren't actually trolling. Which I suspect to be the case here. > > Meaning your reports are false reports, and there is no surprise that your reports are doing absolutely nothing. > > On the part where you think you can't type anything back, let's have you understand the behavioral system a bit more. > > Think of it like a health bar (or tension meter) in music games. When you hit the note at an off beat, your tension meter increases. When you completely miss a note, the meter increases by alot. When you hit the note at good timings, it reduces the meter. > > Riot's behavior system works the same way, as in we all have a toxicity meter attached to our accounts. When players are mildly toxic, it goes up a tad. When people use hate speech, it pretty much fills up the meter. of course, clean games reduce the meter. > > It is possible for playerA to get punished and playerB not to, even though playerB was waaayyyyy more toxic . > > Let's say playerA started the game with the toxicity meter at 95% and playerB's at 35%. Ingame, playerB said some pretty nasty shit and playerA responds with some minor shit. After the game, playerA gains 10% toxicity and playerB gains 50%. Now playerA is at 105% toxicity and gets punished, whereas playerB is at 85%, and not punished in that specific game, even though playerB was found to be 5x more toxic than playerA in that game. Holy shit I wish I knew that sooner. I thought I was just unlucky. edit: about reporting the toxic ppl not me being toxic
: You're so kind!!! Thank you so much this was really uplifting.
> [{quoted}](name=Sierraphon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dRR1Idzk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-25T18:04:56.201+0000) > > You're so kind!!! Thank you so much this was really uplifting. No problem
Tele II (NA)
: Pretty sure someone went to jail for something similar. Theres an article i saw linked about it but i dont have the link, so youll have to google it if youre interested.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jsEwPaW0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-02-24T23:57:49.458+0000) > > Pretty sure someone went to jail for something similar. Theres an article i saw linked about it but i dont have the link, so youll have to google it if youre interested. Was it the Runescape one?
: Leaving a match bc of toxic teammates
Don't take what people say to heart, because they just want to hurt you and they don't really realize that you're a person with feelings too. They're apathetic; and you shouldn't hold value to what they say because they're just random strangers over the internet that are super toxic. Focus on the people that are nice to you, that care about you and like you. They need your attention more than what some dumb toxic idiot says to you online. I know you probably already know this, but if they're insulting you and it really hurts your feelings you should mute them or even better just /muteall and their pings. You won't have to read any of the bullshit they're saying and you can focus on your game than worry about what they say. It shouldn't matter what they say either because it's just gonna hurt you and it's all just meaningless bullshit anyway. Good luck OP, I hope you have better players in your games soon.
: The IRL loser formerly known as Riot Lyte is the whole reason this game & community are the worst
It's sad how people can't handle criticism anymore. Constructive criticism =/= toxic. If we want to grow as players and maybe even as people, we need to learn how to handle criticism and not take it personally, but use it as a guide so we can improve our playstyles and become better than who we were once before. But nowadays, if you say "Please Yasuo, you fed LB 5 kills and she's already roaming to kill other lanes, please focus on your farm and please stop trying to 1v1 her because that's a fight you will lose." The player will absolutely go apeshit and tell you to shut up and die or my favourite phrase "dog player" and report you for """toxicity""". People need to understand the difference between constructive criticism and actual toxicity. Criticism is healthy for us to learn and grow and to hear it from a neutral outside perspective. Toxicity is NOT healthy and it's an annoyance or even an interference.
VorteX SRB (EUNE)
: pls :(
You were warned before. If you really cared about your account you wouldn't have done what you did to deserve the punishments. Just take this as a lesson next time. If you still care about League and want to play it, just make a new account and behave like a human being and you won't get banned!
: Mid: {{champion:103}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}}{{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:91}} Jungle: {{champion:32}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:5}}
> [{quoted}](name=Pombagira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vU53mhPE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-25T08:00:27.133+0000) > > Mid: {{champion:103}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}}{{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:91}} > Jungle: {{champion:32}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:5}} Ahri is all around good and she's incredibly strong right now, and if you build Glacial Augment on her she can slow her opponents down before using her skillshots and kill them. Diana is absolutely busted and you need to play her if you want to climb. She's super bursty and if you build ROA she gets beefier. Ekko? You're always strong and you have great roaming potential, and your ult can save you if you fuck up. Fizz is all around great and you do so much damage if you land your R and hit them with your combos. He never falls off and his e saves him from ignites, poison damage, etc. Heimerdinger all you do is push and people don't want to gank you because you have so many turrets around. No one low elo knows how to deal with him. Katarina is just great, so is Leblanc. I reccommend Leblanc over Katarina for escape potential and faster bursts. Lissandra gets beefy late game, and Malz is like Heimer he's great at pushing and his ult changes many games. Careful if they build QSS though. Vel is great if you know how to land skillshots with him and do his combo. Vlad is awesome because he heals so much and he gets super tanky and annoying to deal with late game. Early game you just farm but I thought I suggest him anyway even though you're not really looking for him. Zed, Yas, Talon are great all game around especially Talon you just roam, pick up kills, and piss off the enemy team. Everyone on your team in low elo knows how Amumu works and he's great with all kinds of different team comps. He's a super safe pick. Jarvan is great with ganking and you can separate many people with your ult, especially if they're flash is on cd that's when you want to fight them, or force them to flash away. Lee Sin is the champ you're looking for early game. He is so fucking strong and annoying to deal with and I lost many games to a fed Lee Sin, too many games and too many times people don't realize Lee Sin is great early and mid but falls off late game. In low elo people will quit A LOT so Lee Sin is the one for you but make sure you practice beforehand he's not a beginner's champ. Master Yi is always good and has so much crit. He's a monster late game. Olaf is another champ you want and he's a lot easier to play than Lee Sin so if you want the same stuff as Lee just pick Olaf, only you have super amounts of life steal and you can be super beefy. He falls off late so care.
: Best chanpions to climb low elo.
Mid: {{champion:103}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}}{{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:91}} Jungle: {{champion:32}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:5}}
TheMusicMan (EUNE)
: What's the deal with matchmaking and balancing? It's really upsetting.
So much truth in your post... I really hope it will change in the future, but I'm not very optimistic
Deprecious (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pombagira,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UkEkHRHN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-24T08:42:55.219+0000) > > It sucks. I always advocated for reformation and redemption process. I barely believe in the "lock-up and throw away the key" type of deal. > But what can you do you know? Riot tried the Honour system to get people to improve their behaviour. Riot tried giving people chat restrictions after chat restrictions as warnings to stop people from being assholes before they reach harsher punishments. Riot tried doing the permamute strategy with no success whatsoever, same with giving permabanned accounts another chance to get their accounts back. > Just sucks. It's hard to change people if the people themselves don't want to be changed. The rewards in the honor system are a joke The main problem with toxicity is due to the crap matchmaking system The current chat restrict system isn't very well designed..
> [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UkEkHRHN,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2020-02-24T13:41:13.881+0000) > > The rewards in the honor system are a joke > The main problem with toxicity is due to the crap matchmaking system > The current chat restrict system isn't very well designed.. I agree
: What's your favorite non ult ability
I like Ahri's charm. {{champion:103}} So simple, but so effective.
: Punishment Punishment Punishment Punishment Punishment Punishment Punishment?
It sucks. I always advocated for reformation and redemption process. I barely believe in the "lock-up and throw away the key" type of deal. But what can you do you know? Riot tried the Honour system to get people to improve their behaviour. Riot tried giving people chat restrictions after chat restrictions as warnings to stop people from being assholes before they reach harsher punishments. Riot tried doing the permamute strategy with no success whatsoever, same with giving permabanned accounts another chance to get their accounts back. Just sucks. It's hard to change people if the people themselves don't want to be changed.
: Perma'd and I don't regret it. Flamers get away with goading reactions out of people.
... OP I know people treated you like shit in League of Legends, so I'm gonna be nice to you because I think you deserve to be treated like a human being and not a potato sac. First, I'm sorry you went through a lot in the video game and had people be toxic towards you. It's not okay, and they shouldn't have gotten away with it. "Being the bigger person" doesn't mean jack on the internet, let alone an online game" People confuse 'being the bigger person' = letting people hurt you. That's not how it works. To be the bigger person, you just _don't let them get to you._ Because you KNOW you're _better_ than them, so why hold them to any value to what they say? Their words mean nothing and they mean nothing. Shrug it off, like it's nothing, because it** IS** nothing. You don't have to insult back because that's what they want. Don't give in! They're like parasitic vampires and they just want the toxicity to spread onto you because they're tilted as well. Don't give it to them. "if it just reinforces that these wastes of skin and oxygen can just keep doing whatever they want with ZERO REPERCUSSIONS" Not true. It catches up to them, just like any type of toxic lifestyle and behavioural problem. Online and offline. I've seen it happen and it happened to me; it may take the next game or it may take several months or even longer. But it does. I'll be honest, I have bad anger issues offline/online. I learned to control my anger because I know if I strike out I'll get punished for it and lose my account, or be black-listed. I'm not cured yet, and I'm not even treated. I'm just learning how to manage it better so I don't end up hurting people and so far it's kinda working. And I know you're angry at Riot's system and the community more than anything else right now. Just uninstall League and I don't mean this in a rude way I mean so you can feel better and not be angry. Uninstall it and don't look back. There are other games out there that you can play that doesn't have the same system/playerbase like League of Legends has. I can even suggest you some depending on what kind of gamestyle you want. Not only will this help you feel better but you'll think straighter because you're not so focused on stupid bullshit that's going on in your games. You won't feel like you're silenced, and you can have other hobbies instead.
Dumii (NA)
: why is my team so toxic
I'm sorry about the toxic players you came across. Don't hold what they say to any value, and I guarantee they get just as much flame if not more than you do. Flamers tend to attract other flamers, because they're usually the ones that started it! You can always feel free to take a small break from league, or play only aram for a bit.
: The F is wrong with people?
It sucks, sorry you went through such toxicity. Next time don't even respond to them because: 1. it's not worth it, 2. they're not worth it, 3. the game is more important than them 4. if you say something toxic you could get reported and punished for it. Don't take what they say to heart they just wanna hurt you and get you tilted. The Sylas is probably tilted at himself too for not doing as well as he expected to tbh and took it out on you. It's easier to flame others than to take responsibility for their own actions.
Peter126 (NA)
: List of every champion in each class of each role.
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/champions/ Try this one. It doesn't list bruisers, enchanter supports, cc mages, but it lists the major ones like mages, tanks, assassins, etc.
elf281 (NA)
: Ratials slurs
Submit a report ticket to Riot's support team, and show your screenshot as proof of what happened. Sorry about the toxic player.
: CLASH SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME!!!
Well you better lock in or else
Saezio (EUNE)
: Why would an account sharing ban include chat logs? This doesn't add up with people that have had account sharing bans in the past I believe.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cX9alEVh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-02-23T01:55:31.686+0000) > > Why would an account sharing ban include chat logs? This doesn't add up with people that have had account sharing bans in the past I believe. It doesn't, but it really is the only thing I can think of. I remember something similar like this happening to others.
: Hi, just got permabanned, need your opinion
I think it deserves a light chat restriction imo but not a permaban. Were you 14'd before?
: friend got me banned
:thinking: I'll be honest this got me stumped. It's probably the fact you were account sharing than the chat itself, that's probably what got you banned and the chat was just the icing on the cake. Was your account ever 14'd?
: Ahri is such an ugly champion
CenarX (EUNE)
: Games That Numb You
Every time I queue up for ranked.
Yenn (NA)
: What the fuck is this Camille interaction?
What the fuck so do Camille players treat it like a weird ass "ward hop" like Jax? Is that how you pull it off?
: 20 points to the first player below plat who can name this item
: I have been Permanently Banned and don't know what to do.
Sometimes being at rock bottom helps us realize to improve. If you make a new acc, you can at least play ranked and be around silver/gold elo, it will also be easier to climb with.
: When players are so toxic you need to ask yourself
Nah man it happens to everyone not just you, it absolutely sucks though I'm sorry you dealt with really shitty players.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pombagira,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8hP3q6V,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-20T09:35:39.021+0000) > > Imagine a 5 man team like pic related. \>using picrelated outside of 4chan
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8hP3q6V,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-02-20T20:21:18.292+0000) > > \>using picrelated outside of 4chan ah fuck you caught me
: You guys can't honestly be serious with Diana right now
Bruh I'm an absolute baboon and I won games with her. Can't believe I'm gonna write a Geico quote but: "It's so easy, even a caveman can do it."
: I um.
Imagine a 5 man team like pic related.
: TFW half your support pool takes a nerf hammer to the face
It's always the support players they target. {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Rest in peace: Soraka top, Sona top, Sona mid, Janna mid, Tahm Kench top, Pyke mid, AD crit Thresh, Lulu mid, Rakan mid, etc.
Snakexx1990 (EUNE)
: Ok, thank you. I will keep you updated. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Snakexx1990,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0orX64Hu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-19T17:01:15.537+0000) > > Ok, thank you. I will keep you updated. :) Good luck OP! I hope you get your account back
: How are so many people who don't care about winning allowed to play ranked?
It sucks and the IFS doesn't even detect it if it's not blatantly obvious, or if they haven't done it enough to trigger it.
Great Lad (EUNE)
: I've just met the most toxic person in my whole entire life.
Hope you reported them. Had a similar incident but the ironic part he was playing Nasus.
: Upvoting ALL original Posts has been disabled?
It was because of the downvote bot, not because it "hurt peoples' feelings".
: > [{quoted}](name=Pombagira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oJdWk7ye,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-18T06:37:58.210+0000) > > Very helpful, especially with number 5 because I tend to forget this a lot. I'm low elo so it makes sense. > I do have a question for you, GA Ahri is really good right now. I prefer Electrocute on her because I feel like I'm not doing any damage with GA. I used to go AC on her but not anymore since I don't see anyone else do it. OP.gg/champion.gg/etc suggest GA because it's overall better. Should I stick with GA because overall it IS better, or should I stick with what I'm comfortable with like Electrocute? > (Also if you look up my stats my Ahri games lately are horrible with the low amount of damage/cs.) Glacial Augment, which Ahri abuses both the basic effect, as well as with Twin Shadows etc... I'd suggest to stick with GA, and build the items. If you don't build the items then you miss most of the value of the Keystone.
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oJdWk7ye,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-02-20T06:23:02.973+0000) > > Glacial Augment, which Ahri abuses both the basic effect, as well as with Twin Shadows etc... > > I'd suggest to stick with GA, and build the items. If you don't build the items then you miss most of the value of the Keystone. Thank you!!!
: Yes they do. They make accounts just to do this, and lower their elo so its able to be done without winning. He may make flawed plays, and flaming people is never the right call, however, people stubbornly preforming the action that has gotten them killed 6 times previously is inting. Running 1v5 4 times in a row when your team asks you not to is inting. Support singed was banned for "not being fun to play with" for the same "inting and griefing strat" Based on game rules alone, when you click accept you have to devote that time to the game. While emergency do happen, you should be punished for affecting other peoples games for your emergencys. No one else can control you. Not winning the same fight you took 4 times before and lost is inting far worse than support smite nunu or singed and they were both banned. If jax truly died 3 or 4 times in a row and then afked, or worse 10 times, that is not only griefing the team, leaving the game afk and based on what he wrote verbal abuse, it is also intentionally feeding. That is perma ban materials.
> [{quoted}](name=ScrubLordinat0r,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BioeHLtI,comment-id=000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-20T00:04:38.278+0000) > > Yes they do. > They make accounts just to do this, and lower their elo so its able to be done without winning. > He may make flawed plays, and flaming people is never the right call, however, people stubbornly preforming the action that has gotten them killed 6 times previously is inting. > Running 1v5 4 times in a row when your team asks you not to is inting. > Support singed was banned for "not being fun to play with" for the same "inting and griefing strat" > Based on game rules alone, when you click accept you have to devote that time to the game. > While emergency do happen, you should be punished for affecting other peoples games for your emergencys. No one else can control you. > Not winning the same fight you took 4 times before and lost is inting far worse than support smite nunu or singed and they were both banned. > If jax truly died 3 or 4 times in a row and then afked, or worse 10 times, that is not only griefing the team, leaving the game afk and based on what he wrote verbal abuse, it is also intentionally feeding. That is perma ban materials. What if he had chat muted? This happened to me before, our Shyv kept running it down and she had pings/chat muted. She wasn't directly inting because she truly thought what she was doing was okay, but she couldn't read or listen to what we warned her because everything was muted!
: Do Reports do anything at all if the person doesn't swear?
Submit a support ticket and wait for their response. This is something that a person has to manually look at and not a bot. Good luck OP, and no don't do what the afker did it is bannable. You can swear too but not at your teammates or the enemy team.
: Busted Matchmaking and Report System
Been having it too, not trolls or inters but the ones that stops moving in game to type some long paragraph about how much "xx" sucks and should die, and stay in base and every time so-so dies they ping them a lot. These people have yet to be punished either. It's awful
: 1 more day left until Soraka and Sona gets gutted from top lane.
Well i am glad you're happy but I am not! Press F to pay respects. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Your Current Ban and Why
{{champion:131}} Me and my team get absolutely annihilated by her even if the player playing her isn't that good at Diana. So bursty, so mobile, she is so good in teamfights and taking towers. She can roam top or bot, dive, leave safely. She is really good right now and as much as I am happy to see Diana get the light she deserves I am banning her. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Morde is a great ban too. He is so fucking powerful it's not even funny.
: My problem as a person who is sexist.
Idk OP that's kinda hard it sounds like you have been going through this for years. I can't offer from a guy's perspective but I feel bad I do want to help somehow. Is there anyone you feel comfortable talking to about this irl?
Legaía (NA)
: why is punishment system not being worked on
I have depression. It absolutely sucks when people make you feel like shit, both irl and online. And I do sincerely mean this in the nicest way possible- take a hiatus from League of Legends (and possibly social media and the internet itself) until your mental health is better. Your mental health and wellbeing is more important than a video game. Take a break and perhaps do things to improve your health or at least relax until you feel like you are ready to come back. Or, don't come back at all if that's what it takes. League of Legends, and most video game franchises alongside with their player base are not the type of people you should expect sympathy from and I don't mean this in a bad way, it's just how it is. Is it wrong? I think so. Will it change? Nope. But that is what you should expect. Good luck OP. Please take my advice seriously as it will help you.
: Tier list of what is actually wrong in this community.
QinQ (EUNE)
: Flaming in personal chat after winning a game.
Submit a support ticket to Riot and wait for their response. Use your screenshot as proof and be polite to them. I can't guarantee they will do anything but that is what you should do. We can't do anything on the forums but comment about it. Next time though... don't accept friend requests from toxic people because it never turns out good. Wish you luck
: Question about just how imminent a perma ban is
I want to add a suggestion so you can keep your account and not lose your absolute shit: either keep chat muted for at least 8 months minimum (if you get angry easily) or be extremely careful with what you say and I mean CAREFUL. Even asking for reports or calling out someone who is trolling/toxic/inting/etc is punishable. I wish you the best of luck!
IainG10 (EUW)
: It mostly comes down to how you play her: if you're poking more and playing more like a mage, Electrocute tends to fare better; Glacial works better with a more assassin-y playstyle where you pick of lone squishies. If you know you have a large mobility advantage (like you're against a Xerath or Lux or Malz) you can take Electrocute to increase your damage output; whereas Glacial is usefult for slowing down dashy assassins so you can land Charm.
> [{quoted}](name=IainG10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oJdWk7ye,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-19T03:32:46.334+0000) > > It mostly comes down to how you play her: if you're poking more and playing more like a mage, Electrocute tends to fare better; Glacial works better with a more assassin-y playstyle where you pick of lone squishies. If you know you have a large mobility advantage (like you're against a Xerath or Lux or Malz) you can take Electrocute to increase your damage output; whereas Glacial is usefult for slowing down dashy assassins so you can land Charm. This is super helpful, thank you so much!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Pombagira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oJdWk7ye,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-18T06:37:58.210+0000) > > Very helpful, especially with number 5 because I tend to forget this a lot. I'm low elo so it makes sense. > I do have a question for you, GA Ahri is really good right now. I prefer Electrocute on her because I feel like I'm not doing any damage with GA. I used to go AC on her but not anymore since I don't see anyone else do it. OP.gg/champion.gg/etc suggest GA because it's overall better. Should I stick with GA because overall it IS better, or should I stick with what I'm comfortable with like Electrocute? > (Also if you look up my stats my Ahri games lately are horrible with the low amount of damage/cs.) not an ahri main but electrocute is pretty good on her. what is ga? guardian angel? {{item:3026}}
> [{quoted}](name=JustA kleo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oJdWk7ye,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-18T18:48:13.548+0000) > > not an ahri main but electrocute is pretty good on her. > > what is ga? guardian angel? {{item:3026}} Sorry I should've been more specific I forgot about Guardian Angel lmao, I meant Glacial Augment.
: reporting?
Happened to ne. Had someone hoped I died and said a dog could play better than ne and what do you know they aren't punished.
: a few different kind of low elo mistakes i see all the time
Very helpful, especially with number 5 because I tend to forget this a lot. I'm low elo so it makes sense. I do have a question for you, GA Ahri is really good right now. I prefer Electrocute on her because I feel like I'm not doing any damage with GA. I used to go AC on her but not anymore since I don't see anyone else do it. OP.gg/champion.gg/etc suggest GA because it's overall better. Should I stick with GA because overall it IS better, or should I stick with what I'm comfortable with like Electrocute? (Also if you look up my stats my Ahri games lately are horrible with the low amount of damage/cs.)
Exibir mais

Pombagira

Nível 252 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão