: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t0b4YvWY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T20:19:35.080+0000) > > I saw a post on the boards recently that read, "Wow Riot is still being sexist, not allowing women to join the mens panel in a jet turbine, really sad." This was hilarious to me, but in no way does it mean I think women or anyone should be killed. The retweet was meant to be satirical and not taken as literal fact, as you're insisting on viewing it. We can say the same thing about Sanjuro, that he didn't REALLY mean that T1 should die of cancer more than he meant that he's just super annoying and he didn't like him. Doesn't excuse jack shit.
"honestly.. its fine he'll die from a coke overdose or testicular cancer" How is this dark humor?
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t0b4YvWY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T19:16:37.917+0000) > > Did you read my post at all? > > Sanjuro PERSONALLY made those comments, and as far as I remember, they were unprovoked. > > DZK RETWEETED a post from someone else. "I think that you thought this was a bit of dark humor which does deserve to be shared, but I think that after your rant, you were the wrong person to share it." > > Further, the retweet came after a heated rant on a topic he clearly feels strongly about, and I made it clear I do not agree with it. I asked it to be removed, but that firing DZK seems over-the-top in this scenario. When you retweet something, you basically say "I like this statement". As a public figure representing Riot games, **how could you be so dumb as to say "I like the notion of having male players diced up in an airplane turbine"?** No one cares about the context. You shouldn't be representing Riot in that way. This man deserves *every freaking ounce* of the boot that kicked him out the door. Froskurren got into it online, too, but she didn't tell people or ReTWeeT people to die in a turbine, so she hasn't been fired. Riot's been pretty fucking *lax* on these types of things, so yeah, he deserves it.
I saw a post on the boards recently that read, "Wow Riot is still being sexist, not allowing women to join the mens panel in a jet turbine, really sad." This was hilarious to me, but in no way does it mean I think women or anyone should be killed. The retweet was meant to be satirical and not taken as literal fact, as you're insisting on viewing it. Did he retweet "I like the notion of having male players diced up in an airplane turbine"? No, he didn't, he retweeted "I'm holding my own MEN ONLY panel inside a 747 jet turbine, come climb in". The difference between the two is that one is an unveiled, cold-blooded "men deserve to die" statement, while the other is similar to many of the jokes posted on the boards themselves. I support the punishment of him for this, but I don't necessarily agree in firing him. If he refused to retract that tweet, yes, he should be fired, and that's what appears to have happened. It depends on whether or not he stands behind it, I stated in my post that Riot either needs to distance themselves or force him to delete it. It looks like they chose the first option, which I agree with.
: "One man should die of cancer. We'll all be better afterwards" "A lot of men should be brutally sliced to bits in an airplane turbine" Not comparable? Really? If Sanjuro got axed for wishing death on ONE guy, you think this should slide? At least Sanjuro was drunk in the comfort of his own home.
Did you read my post at all? Sanjuro PERSONALLY made those comments, and as far as I remember, they were unprovoked. DZK RETWEETED a post from someone else. "I think that you thought this was a bit of dark humor which does deserve to be shared, but I think that after your rant, you were the wrong person to share it." Further, the retweet came after a heated rant on a topic he clearly feels strongly about, and I made it clear I do not agree with it. I asked it to be removed, but that firing DZK seems over-the-top in this scenario.
Comentários de Rioters
: PAX/DZK - A timeline summary, and why it hasn't died down yet.
I still fail to see how Riot and DZK somehow think MORE DISCRIMINATION is the solution here. Furthermore, why is the community being excluded for RIOT being sexist? Seems like they're fighting fire with fire, but they're burning a party that wasn't even the root cause.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kxtGkNIg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:37:46.950+0000) > > Riot silently allowing one employee to do it suggests they don't care that he's doing it. Or...Riot just hasn't gotten around to seeing it yet? You *do* realize that Rioters are human beings, right? They sleep and eat and shit and have to drive to work like the rest of us do. There's not even a certainty about whether or not Riot's CEO has even **seen** that he put more stuff out yet. Fucking hell, you have to give him at least a full 24 hours before assuming he's okay with this shit. Company policy has to be reviewed and all of that.
> Fucking hell, you have to give him at least a full 24 hours before assuming he's okay with this shit. Company policy has to be reviewed and all of that. He retweeted it 5 days ago....
: I know. Tho, I wish Fortnite was simpler, I don't like that you have to build to save yourself. If it wasn't for that, I might be a Fortnite player.
My issue always returns to Fortnite being extremely complicated to play, the building element is what makes it great and also so difficult to learn. Last time I tried to play, there was no learning game mode, nothing to help new players besides advising them to drop in TT and get their ass beat until they learn that way.
Mc Truck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dgL03Kn8,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:58:13.995+0000) > > My most recent game, I carried vs a Challenger Camille, after my top and mid both hard lost lane. I know resilience despite it being difficult. Some games are unwinnable, and I don't see why it's really worth the effort to try to win in a pre 30 norms with a griefing premade. I have nothing to lose and I WILL tilt if I tell myself we can still win and beat my head against the wall for God knows how long until the enemy lead becomes too much and they decide to stop playing with their food. So don't tell yourself that you can win, because, most likely, you can't. Set other goals that are not conflicting with winning(farm, k/d/a, warding, taking nashor, camping specific vulnerable enemy player), because games like this happen: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4wHvotF1g As for the enemy team playing with their food, it happens too rarely to bother. Because when it happens, it often backfires hard.
There is a BIG difference between inting and griefing. One puts the enemy ahead, the other forces your own team behind. I would choose an inter any day because they become worth no gold eventually and the enemy team will chase them for kda padding. Griefing is MUCH more harmful to a teams chance of winning
Mc Truck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dgL03Kn8,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:58:13.995+0000) > > My most recent game, I carried vs a Challenger Camille, after my top and mid both hard lost lane. I know resilience despite it being difficult. Some games are unwinnable, and I don't see why it's really worth the effort to try to win in a pre 30 norms with a griefing premade. I have nothing to lose and I WILL tilt if I tell myself we can still win and beat my head against the wall for God knows how long until the enemy lead becomes too much and they decide to stop playing with their food. So don't tell yourself that you can win, because, most likely, you can't. Set other goals that are not conflicting with winning(farm, k/d/a, warding, taking nashor, camping specific vulnerable enemy player), because games like this happen: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4wHvotF1g As for the enemy team playing with their food, it happens too rarely to bother. Because when it happens, it often backfires hard.
It was a normals game, I lost nothing from losing. As for taking nashor, you have to be kidding me. Who is gonna come take it with me? I have two griefers following me, but I doubt they're gonna help. Other than that, I have an underfed adc and a top. You want an underfed jungle, an underfed adc, and a top laner to try and take baron? We have no mountain drakes, low DPS, and we are all MUCH weaker than our counterparts. We go to baron and get wiped, lose baron and fall even farther behind.
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T08:20:14.463+0000) > > I guess it's not a good day for them unless they've caused a Riot ;) > > .......I'll see myself out thx Well they don't have to do anything at all really, Daniel Klein is doing all the work for them in terms of stirring the community pot up.
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=00100000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T08:22:11.763+0000) > > Well they don't have to do anything actually, Daniel Klein is doing all the work in terms of causing a "riot". And of course, that behavior is just the type they were looking for when they hired him, aka why his job is secure and he's sitting comfortably in a 'prominent position'. I just wanna see Ghostcrawler in his infinite wisdom go looking for a free pay raise and discriminate against women so we can at least get a game designer who plays the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=00100000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T08:16:04.831+0000) > > Imagine if they had dedicated mic time to non-male identifying people, while allowing everyone to attend. Isn't that the spirit of inclusion that is being sought after? But we here at Riot Games thought segregation was the better tool, we wanted to take a trip back to the 1900s.
> [{quoted}](name=WomboComboDombo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=001000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T08:18:47.671+0000) > > But we here at Riot Games thought segregation was the better tool, we wanted to take a trip back to the 1900s. I guess it's not a good day for them unless they've caused a Riot ;) .......I'll see myself out thx
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T08:06:03.978+0000) > > I just don't understand why the COMMUNITY was/is being punished for it when the sexism was exposed within Riot itself. > > "Hey women, we know we were sexist in the past. To make up for discriminating against you, we're gonna discriminate against men now. Do you feel better?" > > Two wrongs don't make a right, and I feel like the idea that MORE DISCRIMINATION will fix anything is an even bigger slap in the face Exactly. I'm not sure why they even thought women wanted that. The entire attitude of it is just extremely condescending.
Imagine if they had dedicated mic time to non-male identifying people, while allowing everyone to attend. Isn't that the spirit of inclusion that is being sought after?
Vekkna (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ItzModsy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=00040004000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T17:25:29.865+0000) > > Retarded trolls at their finest. Get completely shut down in an argument and post a dumb meme in response. How fucking typical honestly. It really comes down to one simple question. Was there *any* individual who was forcibly denied entry to any event whatsoever? If the answer is no, the case would be dismissed for lack of injury/standing. You wouldn't even get to the merits, which is another way you would lose. In all your inane, uneducated, armchair-lawyer ramblings, you forgpt that a lawsuit needs a plaintiff, which requires a concrete injury to that person. Remember, it's still perfectly legal to post "white/colored" sign on water fountains and restrooms. It is still legal to post a "no negroes" sign in a shop window. It's even legal to have laws on the books banning integration. It's the *enforcement* of those things that runs afoul of the law. What you call "breaking the law" is, in fact, protected speech. What you call "discrimination" is, in fact, a court-sanctioned *remedy* for the disparate impact of longstanding policy that favors men. There is also a gaping hole in your argument about sex discrimination generally. You fail to appreciate how many loopholes there really are in non-discrimination law. For example: * Hooters can refuse to hire male servers * Strip clubs can refuse to hire male dancers * Male strip clubs can refuse entry to male customers * Clubs can run "ladies night" promotions for free cover and drinks (but in some states cannot refuse the promo price to men) * Public schools can segregate sports teams by sex The only counter argument to that is that those are "private." Except a public school is not private, and a strip club is a public accommodation. To the contrary, PAX is both private and closed to the general public. Then there's the argument that sports teams are segregated due to biological differences. But wait a second...aren't you all the same bunch of sexists cheering about the Google Memo and crying that men are being oppressed at Google?!
> The only counter argument to that is that those are "private." Except a public school is not private, and a strip club is a public accommodation. To the contrary, PAX is both private and closed to the general public. PAX itself is private and closed to the general public, but purchasing admission IS open to the general public. The issue here is that males purchased tickets without being told they would not be allowed to attend an event, based on gender. Strip clubs can refuse entrance to males, but they do it BEFORE the men pay the cover, and that is the main difference here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GXo1gOf,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:47:42.495+0000) > > https://twitter.com/danielzklein/status/1035725651339173888 > > isn't this basically the same argument BLM had? "we fucked up in the past, no one is arguing that. however, we're going to resolve it by punishing the other party who had NOTHING to do with our grievances" "We'll also let this rabid creature we found out of its cage and let him tell 90% of our community that they are no longer welcome in gaming, and to walk into a jet turbine".
I just don't understand why the COMMUNITY was/is being punished for it when the sexism was exposed within Riot itself. "Hey women, we know we were sexist in the past. To make up for discriminating against you, we're gonna discriminate against men now. Do you feel better?" Two wrongs don't make a right, and I feel like the idea that MORE DISCRIMINATION will fix anything is an even bigger slap in the face
Mc Truck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dgL03Kn8,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:22:17.043+0000) > > At what point, is "playing to win" just delusional and time wasting? If I played like Summoner GoodBoy, I would vote no to every surrender, continue ganking and dying repeatedly, falling farther and farther behind while refusing to move on to the next game where it won't be ruined by a premade. Holding games hostage is just as reportable as afk, I took the option that presented the least risk to my account, since I don't afk frequently. You have no idea at what point playing to win is delusional, but if you have a couple of griefers you are probably in one of those. It's never timewasting though - if you get better at the game after a crushing loss(or even a series of losses), it will be easier to climb back.
My most recent game, I carried vs a Challenger Camille, after my top and mid both hard lost lane. I know resilience despite it being difficult. Some games are unwinnable, and I don't see why it's really worth the effort to try to win in a pre 30 norms with a griefing premade. I have nothing to lose and I WILL tilt if I tell myself we can still win and beat my head against the wall for God knows how long until the enemy lead becomes too much and they decide to stop playing with their food.
ItzModsy (NA)
: Riot has opened themselves to a Class Action Lawsuit
https://twitter.com/danielzklein/status/1035725651339173888 isn't this basically the same argument BLM had? "we fucked up in the past, no one is arguing that. however, we're going to resolve it by punishing the other party who had NOTHING to do with our grievances"
Saezio (EUNE)
: I get the sentiment and i 100% understand it. But I think in these situations you need to keep playing even if only 1 more person wants to play. Start a /ff vote and if its not successful keep trying to play around the people that are still playing. The game won't drag too long anyway as a 3v7
but it's not a 3v7. our mid is open, our adc is trying to 1v2, im gimped and my mid/supp are gimping themselves to do so
Baka Red (EUNE)
: You play with what you got and try to make the enemy work for their win. Afterwards you report the trolls and hope they get punished some day. That is all you can do and that is what you should do. Afking is never okay (at least in my books); you need to play as well as you can, whatever the odds. Afking is never playing as well as you can. As long as you do that, you yourself won't be punished for afk (and as long as you keep your calm, you won't be punished for your chat use). The trolls might be punished some day, but unfortunately with the current IFS that day might be far in the future as long as the trolls resort to gameplay only trolling, not chat use.
If I tried to help my team, I would only feed more. I don't think you understand being starved out...I would be too far behind to do anything to contribute.
Mc Truck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dgL03Kn8,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:12:57.450+0000) > > Thinking logically tells me that 4 of our team are now heavily gimped, mid is open, and we can't win. Maybe it's better to just watch YouTube before I tilt and say something I'll regret First of all, getting tilted in such games is a good thing - you can recognise it and learn dealing with it. And the second, saying something has nothing to do with tilt. Just don't do it. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
At what point, is "playing to win" just delusional and time wasting? If I played like Summoner GoodBoy, I would vote no to every surrender, continue ganking and dying repeatedly, falling farther and farther behind while refusing to move on to the next game where it won't be ruined by a premade. Holding games hostage is just as reportable as afk, I took the option that presented the least risk to my account, since I don't afk frequently.
Comentários de Rioters
Mc Truck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dgL03Kn8,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T06:58:17.305+0000) > > And sacrifice the rest of my camps? This still isn't enough to keep me relevant. Not to mention that our adc is 1v2 bot, mid is basically open, the enemy is getting farther and farther ahead as well as my team putting us farther and farther behind. And sacrificing the rest of your camps, you are not getting them anyway. It's not about being relevant or winning the game - it's about thinking logically and practicing right decisions, which is better than going afk.
Thinking logically tells me that 4 of our team are now heavily gimped, mid is open, and we can't win. Maybe it's better to just watch YouTube before I tilt and say something I'll regret
Mc Truck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dgL03Kn8,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T06:35:57.969+0000) > > I can only smite one monster though, and I would obviously use it for my buffs. Regardless, that still leaves the rest up for grabs. Not much of a trade lmao You smite a buff and go laning for your share of gold exp, which is bigger than 0.
And sacrifice the rest of my camps? This still isn't enough to keep me relevant. Not to mention that our adc is 1v2 bot, mid is basically open, the enemy is getting farther and farther ahead as well as my team putting us farther and farther behind.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q7fUm4A0,comment-id=002a0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T06:48:12.995+0000) > > An account where he clearly marks himself as a Riot employee. > > AKA he's still representing the company. Retweets do not count, lmfao. Also, still no, but w/e honey.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q7fUm4A0,comment-id=002a00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T06:53:00.172+0000) > > Retweets do not count, lmfao. Also, still no, but w/e honey. Why do retweets not count? In this case, he's clearly spreading a message he agrees with. He is also posting as a Riot employee, therefore representative of Riot. The fact that he is not being punished as well as the tweets in question have not been removed is worrying.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q7fUm4A0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T00:36:32.607+0000) > > If he gets away with it, Riot is going to plummet harder than going light speed into a black hole. Yeah. Plus it's going to hard to justify player bans when rioters are pulling this toxic BS.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q7fUm4A0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T00:43:06.236+0000) > > Yeah. Plus it's going to hard to justify player bans when rioters are pulling this toxic BS. No its not lmao they'll just claim the automated system did it because NO ONE IN THE PUNISHMENT TEAM ACTUALLY REVIEWS CASES ANYMORE
: Don't be an idiot. A few individuals think that, that's not the same thing as the whole company thinking it. Encouraging other players to break the rules can actually get you into trouble, so I suggest you stuff it with your bad advice.
I don't agree with intentionally breaking the rules. However, the individuals in question DID post as representatives of Riot and the last time I checked, those posts are still up, meaning Riot either approves, or doesn't care.
: Preata, I know that right now you're upset about how that game went, but I'd like to to take a moment to think about the players who you are agreeing with. One is named Aryan MasterRage and the other specifically admits to doing the thing that made you upset. > [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dgL03Kn8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T02:18:49.766+0000) > > the only fun that's left to the game is just to passive troll and see people get mad. Do you really want to publicly agree with players like that?
Where in my response did I validate that opinion? I merely commented on his first point, that League is no longer fun, which I do agree with. I ignored the point that you quoted because I think trolling does nothing to bring back what made League great. The only enjoyment in League now comes from winning. Nexus Blitz WAS fun at first but even that turned toxic after a few weeks. As for MasterRage, I don't know if his name reflects his views or it's just a troll name to get a reaction out of people. I don't think it discredits his opinion on this specific thread though. I asked the community for their opinion, he agreed that the game was ruined whether or not I left. That doesn't mean I sympathize with him on any other topic besides the one he responded to.
Mc Truck (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Preata,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dgL03Kn8,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-06T05:57:40.680+0000) > > I tried doing that, they followed me everywhere. I can farm their lane but I'm sharing XP and only getting what cs I can from a Leblanc and Veigar It's better than zero exp. And you can farm a camp when your smite is up. The game is ruined and tou can't win it. What is the next best thing after winning the game? Getting strong and looking cool under harsh conditions, of course. So pursue that goal.
I can only smite one monster though, and I would obviously use it for my buffs. Regardless, that still leaves the rest up for grabs. Not much of a trade lmao
: I would submit a support ticket about the game, there's not much else you can do about it, maybe report them for griefing after the game. I'm sorry you went through crap like that, nobody deserves that.
I don't expect them to be punished. Riot doesn't punish gameplay, just chat. Which is why I said nothing, I'm not risking a chat ban for flaming griefers, that's how I lost my first account. God forbid someone at Riot does their job, they just let the automated system do everything for them.
Mc Truck (EUW)
: I don't think afk is justified. From my own experience as jungle Sona back in season 5, I had to deal with this shit A LOT, but I couldn't afford not being saint. So I practiced lasthits against Udyrs. That made me a better player. If they follow you like that, you can also farm their lane.
I tried doing that, they followed me everywhere. I can farm their lane but I'm sharing XP and only getting what cs I can from a Leblanc and Veigar
: Of course it is. If the game is already ruined, what there is to do?
That's my reasoning. If I'm being starved by my own team, I'm effectively out of the game. Yet the two who are griefing are also crying the loudest for my permaban. I just wanted to get the community take on this, obviously Riot wants me to keep playing but there's zero chance of winning after this. They abandoned mid and bot to grief jungle. The only lane unaffected was top, we weren't winning at all.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Well 2 (or in this case 3) wrongs don't make a right. So Riot will never agree that it is ok to AFK in any situation. And I have to agree there were still 2 more people in the game that were NOT trolling. Just play with those 2, even if it is just to make sure they don't report you along with the trolls.
I know I shouldn't AFK but I don't know what the correct solution here is. I can't do anything to stop them and the longer the game goes on, the further behind I fall, that's the issue with a premade starving me like that. Also it doesn't matter if I get an additional 2 reports (obviously the duo reported me) since the amount of reports doesn't increase the chance of a punishment.
zPOOPz (NA)
: why not find a new game to play?
I've left League several times, ranging from days to months. I always come back because it's the one game that's been able to keep me "entertained". I get frustrated, but not bored. MW3 was my go-to until the Xbox One came out and servers went to shit for that game. I'll probably switch back once it gets remastered but I can't really guarantee I'll be able to put League down for good.
zPOOPz (NA)
: There are a couple of things to consider here. For your personal penalty, if you have not been making a habit of afk-ing games, 1 afk game will not even give you a warning let alone LPQ so no worries about that. If you do have high leaver meter, then getting put into LPQ may not be worth it. Personal call. For the trolls, if you leave game, you will lose the ability to report them after match. You can probably submit a support ticket there after, but the most surefire way is to report them after match and that means endure the game. Personally, I would play the game out maybe go practice cs-ing. I main support so my cs-ing skill is pretty weak. Every troll game I play is a practice game for when I have to play another role, but that's just me. I would play the game out and report them after match, make sure to leave a descriptive details of what happened in the comment and submit a support ticket follow up. If it gets to the point that I can't even practice cs-ing, I would just stand in a safe spot, minimize League, go watch a youtube vid and make sure to move every 3,4 minutes so the client wont' force close. Yes, I will get hit with leavebuster even doing that, but I will not lose the ability to report them after match.
I didn't get a leaverbuster, I'm not concerned about that. I stayed in the end game lobby so I was able to report after. I'm just wondering if my behavior is considered toxic, due to the circumstances. I've also submitted a support ticket on both of them.
: Yup. It's just not fun anymore, so, the only fun that's left to the game is just to passive troll and see people get mad.
Kinda sad that the best alternative really is Fortnite, which hurts me to say. I love climbing and getting to higher ranks, it just feels impossible since 99% of the community has the mental strength of a 2 year old. Riot believes they have a good ranked system, "average winrate is 50%", but that's only because most games are won in champ select by flipping the "who got more trolls" coin.
: What do you mean "justified"? It's more just a matter of what you value more. You'll get whatever punishment the system gives either way. It's just a priority issue... and you're the only judge of that.
I personally think that leaving in this case is justified, I just wanted to get the communities opinion so I can mention it in my support ticket.
: 1. I dodge queues with trolls that are threatening taking the game hostage. 2. The community is toxic. I very VERY rarely find anyone not being toxic in or before this game anymore. There is not even a point of saying GL HF at the start of the game as people will just flame you for it and tell you to KYS thats how nasty the community is now. 3. The punishment system in this game is a joke. People are allowed to be toxic and literally ruin the game but if you dodge games to avoid suffering with toxic players YOU are the one who gets punished. 4. Dodging a game doesnt ruin player experience as they can easily rejoin the game with the troll seconds later if they so please. 5. I have already Uninstalled this game. I do not wish to play with this horrible toxic community any further and why even try to participate in a "competitive ranked system" when people intentionally trolling it are defended. Game has become a meme. Enjoy your shrinking ever more toxic community you are so quick to white knight for.
> 3. The punishment system in this game is a joke. People are allowed to be toxic and literally ruin the game but if you dodge games to avoid suffering with toxic players YOU are the one who gets punished. You can only be punished by what can be automatically detected. Inting/griefing goes unpunished since the idea of having someone at Riot DO THEIR JOB instead of spouting B.S. on Twitter is just horrifying...
: Ok so.. I was banned over a year ago. Every game I play now on my alt account has a troll or rager in it now. My question is this.. once you get banned do you get put with a pool of toxic people also? For instance , my friend plays by himself gets good games no trolls. He was never banned. Then he plays with me and we have the crazy lunatics in our game. So is my IP or whatever tagged and I’ll never have a decent game again? It’s like jail with no release.
I played on my main for about 3 years, got perma'd after the community continued to decline and my patience eventually snapped. I don't think it's "jail with no release", I've switched computers, IP addresses, cities, and the trolls follow. I think the community has just slipped so far that every game feels like prisoners island.
: Knew this game was over in champ select
But did he call anyone a man-baby? Guess he won't be punished, Riot only cares about their own image, can't have anyone bringing attention to their own fuck-ups :/
: Does RIOT actually read chat logs?
No, Riot doesn't read chat logs. I received a 2 week ban for QUOTING another player. I appealed it with a ticket and got an automated response that basically said "sorry, you still said it."
: My opinion is, go "help" mid and call everyone man babies. Riot agrees that is ok to call someone man baby, or you can even tell them to sea lion somewhere else, if things get out of control ofc.
One of the duo was our mid lane, the other was support. They both left lane to grief me. I'm worried to type ANYTHING in chat since Riot has already proved themselves to be MASSIVE hypocrites on several occasions. You can get chat restrictions for quoting Klein, Froskurrin or anyone else in Riot spouting off 'anti-sexism' beliefs. I think this has been the final straw for my hope in Riot, they clearly have no clue how to run a company, run a game, run anything well. It's funny how oblivious they are honestly, this company is a shining example of how to kill itself. A game grows because of it's community, and they thank us by turning around and telling us to leave. Do they not understand WHY they've grown?
Comentários de Rioters
Eedat (NA)
: > why the fuck did riot remove remaking They didnt? You need 2 votes to remake. This situation where three people didnt connect and the other decides to be a troll and vote no is so incredibly rare. This is NOT "removing remake". How the fuck is this thread getting upvoted? Do people actually think remake was removed with absolutely zero proof? xD
read the thread. the in-game message read "remake vote must be unanimous" which it NEVER said before 8.15 patch. they turned the remake system into the early surrender system, thereby granting one person the power to stop a remake
: I played a game earlier today where 2 people voted for and 2 people voted against, and the game was ended. Are you certain one person can stop a remake?
well only 2 of us were in the game and the vote was 1-1 and it failed with the message "the remake vote was not unanimous"
: Sometimes premades know their friend is gonna reconnect, sometimes the guy restarting says so in advance etc etc.. the solution is not to make the proccess automatic.
and this would be fine in a 5 man group, but if theres a random in a game with 4 people, why should they lose the option to remake? if even ONE PERSON says "i dont want to play a 4v5", the game shouldnt force them to continue to play.
: So they didnt remove remake, you just had a troll toplaner.
in what world would someone want to play a 4v5, why is riot allowing people to deny a remake? if someone doesnt want to play a 4v5, they shouldnt be forced to because one person on their team decides to be a %%%%
: > [{quoted}](name=ParkWhore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=olgM9EFV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T19:40:58.870+0000) > > no, we were able to remake. it gave us the vote. but it said the vote had to be unanimous and my top said no Well then your title is false. That title was frightening.
it wasnt a vote before, one person could trigger a remake. now trolls have the ability to hold a team hostage with an afk/dc
: Because they left fountain
no, we were able to remake. it gave us the vote. but it said the vote had to be unanimous and my top said no
Comentários de Rioters

Preata

Nível 28 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão