: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
I had a mod argue with me and basically call me trash (in a very indirect and alluded way). When I called them out on it, they backpedaled on it. Some of the mods here are abusing their power for sure in very low key and subtle ways. I can't care to call them out on it cause they tried to argue about something but gave the saddest argument ever. I can't believe I got into a prolonged argument with a mod too lmao. The mods in player behavior seem to experience schadenfreude.
: high elo players should band together and int nubracs games if they were all against this guy, but then again his "strat" still has 48% winrate :D. seems it is enough to stay d1
> [{quoted}](name=Proud2bYelow,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KRVmlzUi,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:05:37.977+0000) > > high elo players should band together and int nubracs games if they were all against this guy, but then again his "strat" still has 48% winrate :D. seems it is enough to stay d1 He could still get banned. Like the legendary old nunu support player (before the Nunu VGU). He had a 55% WR but a Rioter revealed at 80% of his games he was always being reported as disruptive. But that was a manual review and very high profile. But he didn't stream either. Seems like Streamers get off easy and Riot is afraid of banning them because they know they'll go on stream and cause a PR fiasco. And of course, they will go on other accounts. Riot would have to resort to another ID Ban. They've only done that with Tyler1 and that was extreme. So they won't ban Nub.
: Apparently me asking people over and over to not be toxic is perma-bannable. Plat Account gone
> Dalshabet LuIu: i need to buy, you're literally the most salty toxic clown i've ever seen lol this is bannable if you just got off a 14 day ban. Sorry but you're fucked.
: FAMOUS NUBRAC GETTING PEOPLE BANNED IN HIGH ELO FOR NO REASON XD
This is the problem with the ban system and a lot of people in this thread are sheepishly defending riot and saying "just bend over and dont' say anything. everything is your fault". AKA Victim blaming. They don't even acknowledge "Oh yeah, Nubrac should be banned" or something. SMH. Bunch of sheeps.
PrisonKid (EUNE)
: Low Priority Queue
wait, low priority queue is a real thing?
: I wanna know if this is worth a Perma ban?
hell yeah. Fuck this game. Always worth getting banned from Riot. Just make a new account.
Cdore (NA)
: Skin Favoritism kills player interest just like champ class favoritism does.
So OP, where is your post thanking Riot for making due on making a Zilean Skin? Looks like I was right, they're going down this list in order: > > > CHAMPIONS WITHOUT A SKIN, FROM LONGEST TO LEAST > > Days gone since last skin release as of** 25th July 2019** > > Udyr : 1575 days - Definitely Not Udyr(975RP) > > Skarner : 1549 days - Guardian of the Sands Skarner(975RP) > > Xerath : 1549 days - Guardian of the Sands Xerath(1350RP) > > Zilean : 1535 days - Blood Moon Zilean(975RP) > > Mordekaiser : 1525 days - King of Clubs Mordekaiser(750RP) > > Rek'Sai : 1489 days - Pool Party Rek'Sai(1350RP) > > Kassadin : 1378 days - Cosmic Reaver Kassadin(1350RP) > > Vel'Koz : 1209 days - Definitely Not Vel'Koz(750RP) > > Sion : 1196 days - Mecha Zero Sion(1820RP) > > Nocturne : 1175 days - Cursed Revenant Nocturne(750RP) > > Shyvana : 1154 days - Super Galaxy Shyvana(1350RP) > > Kindred : 1154 days - Super Galaxy Kindred(1350RP) > > Volibear : 1147 days - El Rayo Volibear(750RP) > > Taric : 1105 days - Pool Party Taric(1350RP) > > Pantheon : 1049 days - Baker Pantheon(975RP) > > Nautilus : 986 days - Worldbreaker Nautilus(750RP) > > Trundle : 986 days - Wordlbreaker Trundle(750RP) > > Karthus : 979 days - Karthus Lightsbane (975RP) > > Bard : 979 days - Bard Bard(750RP) > > Azir : 916 days - Warring Kingdoms Azir(1350RP) > > Ornn : 700 days - since release - Thunder Lord Ornn(1350RP) >
Comentários de Rioters
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARXgmB8P,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T06:02:42.795+0000) > > The problem is that theres a bug that causes the game to stall at the loading screen. Happens to me at least once a day. > Before you say it's my PC, my PC is worth $2000~. It runs the new Modern Warfare on 2K at 144 FPS on ultra with ray trace. Everythings clean/no bloatware/custom built and configured. Never had a stalled load with any game, ever....until this recent patch Sounds to me like league isn't installed properly. Before I quit, the game would only bullshit me once in a great while. Obviously, it's frustrating when it happens, but I guess I can understand the lack of incentive to fix something that only so rarely happened. But still, my point remains: if disconnects that cause remakes don't penalize the player the entire amount for leaving, you'd see people unplugging routers left and right just to get out of fighting that one champion they hate. You'd never see a game take off.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARXgmB8P,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T12:49:05.971+0000) > > Sounds to me like league isn't installed properly. Before I quit, the game would only bullshit me once in a great while. Obviously, it's frustrating when it happens, but I guess I can understand the lack of incentive to fix something that only so rarely happened. > But still, my point remains: if disconnects that cause remakes don't penalize the player the entire amount for leaving, you'd see people unplugging routers left and right just to get out of fighting that one champion they hate. You'd never see a game take off. I'm going to try for a full repair and see what happens. But I periodically clean uninstall/install league.
afmghost (NA)
: Because now you have more of an incentive to not do it on purpose. If you weren't penalized any LP, or hell, only penalized a trivial amount, you'd see remakes left and right. I mean if you are on the wrong side of a matchup and the odds are stacked heavily against you, you could just leave and lose a fraction of the LP you would have lost if you had ended up losing. All the while, you just wasted at least five people's time, and four others get a free pass from losing anything. Now everyone is doing this, so only like 3% of ranked matches would conclude properly. The other 97% of matches that end up launching would have this happen because there is some variable some player doesn't like. Or, we can just use the system in place, and make sure that you take a loss when you leave the game. Now the only people who don't play are the ones with connection issues and the hardcore whiners. One last thing: I lost a series just because Riot's programmers suck. The game fed me the "it's taking a long time to load" bullshit even when the game started. I relaunched and got the message, and was essentially told that it sucked to be me. I get the frustration, but any lenience would be abused.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARXgmB8P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T04:40:33.834+0000) > > Because now you have more of an incentive to not do it on purpose. If you weren't penalized any LP, or hell, only penalized a trivial amount, you'd see remakes lftleft and right. I mean if you are on the wrong side of a matchup and the odds are stacked heavily against you, you could just leave and lose a fraction of the LP you would have lost if you had ended up losing. All the while, you just wasted at least five people's time, and four others get a free pass from losing anything. > Now everyone is doing this, so only like 3% of ranked matches would conclude properly. The other 97% of matches that end up launching would have this happen because there is some variable some player doesn't like. > > Or, we can just use the system in place, and make sure that you take a loss when you leave the game. Now the only people who don't play are the ones with connection issues and the hardcore whiners. > > One last thing: I lost a series just because Riot's programmers suck. The game fed me the "it's taking a long time to load" bullshit even when the game started. I relaunched and got the message, and was essentially told that it sucked to be me. I get the frustration, but any lenience would be abused. The problem is that theres a bug that causes the game to stall at the loading screen. Happens to me at least once a day. Before you say it's my PC, my PC is worth $2000~. It runs the new Modern Warfare on 2K at 144 FPS on ultra with ray trace. Everythings clean/no bloatware/custom built and configured. Never had a stalled load with any game, ever....until this recent patch
: Tenacity sucks
I've gone tenacity rune with merc boots on riven. Some games I feel like I'm just perma stunned and having 50% tenacity did shit all. Hard to say.
: These last 2 weeks in an attempt to get gold I'm going to do the following:
SEKAI (OCE)
: 99.99% of all media have good looking protagonists. It's not as if it's somehow exclusive to anime. Not to mention why say she's like an anime character when her closest point of reference is Kerrigan from StarCraft in terms of appearance. Well, that's rhetoric since we all know why, that everyone loves to hate on anime as a media and use it in every negative punchline.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JjTn9EnA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-09T05:17:44.201+0000) > > 99.99% of all media have good looking protagonists. It's not as if it's somehow exclusive to anime. > > Not to mention why say she's like an anime character when her closest point of reference is Kerrigan from StarCraft in terms of appearance. Well, that's rhetoric since we all know why, that everyone loves to hate on anime as a media and use it in every negative punchline. I think shes really more of a Samus / She-Venom in space. Her goop skin is more like the venom symbiote than kerrigan (infested and has DNA altered)
: They should've let you choose which Legendary you wanted
They did, if you own all the skins. People in the Riven Main subreddit got the OG Riven skin if they owned all the skins. You could submit a ticket and ask for a skin of your choosing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uKhyifTF,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T22:59:29.497+0000) > > Source? You didnt know- you were suppose to consistently read Ask Riot https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/10/ask-riot-worlds-tokens-meta/
> [{quoted}](name=Grap3fest,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uKhyifTF,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T02:07:08.963+0000) > > You didnt know- you were suppose to consistently read Ask Riot > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/10/ask-riot-worlds-tokens-meta/ Well, if this is true, meh. lol
: They make what sells. I'd absolutely love to see someone like Zilean get a new skin, but for every one of me, there's 100 others that simply want another look for their hot Ionian waifu. Or another look for their edgy relateable samurai. I think it's dumb that a human champ in streetwear skin sells much more than a unique concept like Papercraft, but it's just what people are buying.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Kench NA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=96jIH7L5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:52:01.870+0000) > > They make what sells. I'd absolutely love to see someone like Zilean get a new skin, but for every one of me, there's 100 others that simply want another look for their hot Ionian waifu. Or another look for their edgy relateable samurai. > > I think it's dumb that a human champ in streetwear skin sells much more than a unique concept like Papercraft, but it's just what people are buying. sex sells. IN other news, water is wet.
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uKhyifTF,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-30T16:16:52.279+0000) > > There's gonna be another event lol. With Thresh+Senna+Lucian and True Damage flavors, why wouldn't they add another one? There won't be another event. This is all World's Tokens. Sorry bud- we all got screwed.
> [{quoted}](name=Grap3fest,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uKhyifTF,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-10-30T21:48:00.859+0000) > > There won't be another event. This is all World's Tokens. Sorry bud- we all got screwed. Source?
Cdore (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=96jIH7L5,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:09:01.275+0000) > > Because Riot said they go through the champions with no skins and give them skins, this initiative started a few years ago. It's slow but they made Dragon Zyra as result of it, etc. Dark Star Shaco is probably the same deal. This list of "Crap skins" I gave you is to prove they're going through some of the neglected champs to give them a skin. > > Again, the champ has to be able to fit the category. Ornn could get a heartbreaker skin imo. Beauty and the beast theme, etc. ... How long ago was Ornn released?
> [{quoted}](name=Cdore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=96jIH7L5,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:31:18.444+0000) > > ... > > How long ago was Ornn released? This was as of July, and since then an Uydr skin came out. See a trend? Sorry but Skarner and Xerath are up next. Ornn is the bottom of this list and thus won't get the treatment yet. > CHAMPIONS WITHOUT A SKIN, FROM LONGEST TO LEAST > > Days gone since last skin release as of 25th July 2019 > > Udyr : 1575 days - Definitely Not Udyr(975RP) > > Skarner : 1549 days - Guardian of the Sands Skarner(975RP) > > Xerath : 1549 days - Guardian of the Sands Xerath(1350RP) > > Zilean : 1535 days - Blood Moon Zilean(975RP) > > Mordekaiser : 1525 days - King of Clubs Mordekaiser(750RP) > > Rek'Sai : 1489 days - Pool Party Rek'Sai(1350RP) > > Kassadin : 1378 days - Cosmic Reaver Kassadin(1350RP) > > Vel'Koz : 1209 days - Definitely Not Vel'Koz(750RP) > > Sion : 1196 days - Mecha Zero Sion(1820RP) > > Nocturne : 1175 days - Cursed Revenant Nocturne(750RP) > > Shyvana : 1154 days - Super Galaxy Shyvana(1350RP) > > Kindred : 1154 days - Super Galaxy Kindred(1350RP) > > Volibear : 1147 days - El Rayo Volibear(750RP) > > Taric : 1105 days - Pool Party Taric(1350RP) > > Pantheon : 1049 days - Baker Pantheon(975RP) > > Nautilus : 986 days - Worldbreaker Nautilus(750RP) > > Trundle : 986 days - Wordlbreaker Trundle(750RP) > > Karthus : 979 days - Karthus Lightsbane (975RP) > > Bard : 979 days - Bard Bard(750RP) > > Azir : 916 days - Warring Kingdoms Azir(1350RP) > > Ornn : 700 days - since release - Thunder Lord Ornn(1350RP)
Cdore (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=96jIH7L5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-30T16:33:05.472+0000) > > What are these "Trash" skins? Who are these champs? They're all off meta. Yet they got a skin in the past 12 months... > > * Arclight Brand? > * Academia Jayce? > * Papercraft Aniva and Nunu? > * Blood moon Sivir? Hextech Renekton? > * Solar/Lunar Leona? > * Preatorian Fiddlesticks? > * Dark star Shaco? > * Karma? > * HEART BREAKER VI? LMAO. WHO EVEN PLAYS VI. > * Heart Breaker Fiora > > This is all in the last 12 months. I can keep going though. > > Like who the fuck asked for Resistance Illaoi? Who even plays her? Even as a botlane main, I don't see Janna being played much as say Pyke or Lux. Yet she got a Halloween skin with full chroma treatment just last year. > > Posts like these are never thought out nor do they present evidence. Anyways, the list of these skins pretty much proves your points wrong. Sure there isn't an Ornn skin but there probably will be. They made a Dark Star Shaco, so an Ornn one is probably on the way as they rotate through the bottom of the skinless. And yet, none of what you said is evidence that Ornn will receive a new skin. And for some reason, you say it so confidently.
> [{quoted}](name=Cdore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=96jIH7L5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:16:20.588+0000) > > And yet, none of what you said is evidence that Ornn will receive a new skin. And for some reason, you say it so confidently. Because Riot said they go through the champions with no skins and give them skins, this initiative started a few years ago. It's slow but they made Dragon Zyra as result of it, etc. Dark Star Shaco is probably the same deal. This list of "Crap skins" I gave you is to prove they're going through some of the neglected champs to give them a skin. Again, the champ has to be able to fit the category. Ornn could get a heartbreaker skin imo. Beauty and the beast theme, etc.
xDrk574 (NA)
: How was i perm banned ??????/
You wrote a wall of toxic shit. You deserve it.
Jikker (NA)
: Ornn is an egregious error that he doesn't have another skin yet. Honourable mentions: {{champion:163}} -- One skin since release and it's a SSG so not only limited time only, but the player _forced_ them into making it {{champion:429}} -- Two skins since release, both limited edition and one is another _forced_ make being SKT Seriously, give these champs some love.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7R46mLmx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-30T15:54:29.528+0000) > > Ornn is an egregious error that he doesn't have another skin yet. > > Honourable mentions: > > {{champion:163}} -- One skin since release and it's a SSG so not only limited time only, but the player _forced_ them into making it > > {{champion:429}} -- Two skins since release, both limited edition and one is another _forced_ make being SKT > > Seriously, give these champs some love. As a botlane main playing since season 5. I think I've fought Kalista less than 20 times in my entire league career.
Cdore (NA)
: Skin Favoritism kills player interest just like champ class favoritism does.
What are these "Trash" skins? Who are these champs? They're all off meta. Yet they got a skin in the past 12 months... * Arclight Brand? * Academia Jayce? * Papercraft Aniva and Nunu? * Blood moon Sivir? Hextech Renekton? * Solar/Lunar Leona? * Preatorian Fiddlesticks? * Dark star Shaco? * Karma? * HEART BREAKER VI? LMAO. WHO EVEN PLAYS VI. * Heart Breaker Fiora This is all in the last 12 months. I can keep going though. Like who the fuck asked for Resistance Illaoi? Who even plays her? Even as a botlane main, I don't see Janna being played much as say Pyke or Lux. Yet she got a Halloween skin with full chroma treatment just last year. Posts like these are never thought out nor do they present evidence. Anyways, the list of these skins pretty much proves your points wrong. Sure there isn't an Ornn skin but there probably will be. They made a Dark Star Shaco, so an Ornn one is probably on the way as they rotate through the bottom of the skinless.
RIPCait (EUW)
: Vayne isnt in meta rigth now. They cant sell the skin.
> [{quoted}](name=The Big Cait,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T12:46:50.694+0000) > > Vayne isnt in meta rigth now. They cant sell the skin. Even as a Vayne main, it wouldn't fit her. She's too much of an edge lord, and the band had way too many girls as it is for a trap/edm group. It's clear they wanted 2 guys and 2 girls. If Vayne was a musician, she would be a solo vocalist. Think adele or Lana Del Rey.
: > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T13:44:50.946+0000) > > I'd comment on my vel not getting in there as the true damage mage but honestly.... I don't even know how kpop'koz would work. And I think he deserves better for when he finally gets a skin. My heart goes out to Vel and Tailyah mains. Bruh Riot hates yall almost as much as Udyr and Shaco mains
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-30T14:12:54.148+0000) > > My heart goes out to Vel and Tailyah mains. Bruh Riot hates yall almost as much as Udyr and Shaco mains Dark Star Shaco just came out?
ToyStoi (NA)
: Another Akali Skin, Out of all the champs that could take her place in the new skin line.
> She is picked, and only because she makes you money. I understand that money is important to keep you guys running, but so is player base You just answered your own question. The majority of PAYING customers are PLAYING and BUYING Akali skins. Why didn't KD/A have Zilean, Skarner, Karthus, and Bard? Two old dudes, a mute, and a scorpian thing. Oh wait it wouldn't have sold. They do make a skin for neglected champions. They just do it much slower and they're not going to get headline events. They had to hire musicians/etc for True Damage. You think they're gonna waste it on a skin/champ that won't sell? Come on dude.
Ornn (OCE)
: RANT ALERT! About riots champ choice for skins
These posts come up everytime and they're so badly thought out. This game is Free to Play. The Servers cost millions in the month (Hint: Riot doesn't own the servers, the most likely pay someone like AT&T to run them). Not everyone playing this game puts money into the game. Those who do, vote with their dollars. Those who do, probably play, and buy skins for popular champs like Ahri, Ashe, Akali, Etc. You know what would happen if Riot didn't make skins for popular champions? They would lose money. Paying an entire team of artists and modelers to work full time to make skins that don't sell. This is the harsh reality. You want Ornn skins? Then tell everyone to play and buy ornn skins. Oh wait. That's not gonna happen. Why do you think my name is Prestige Vayne? Why do you think I paid $$$ to change my name to Prestige Vayne? Why isn't there a Prestige Ornn Skin? Cause no one would care. I'll fully admit I am a whale. I've probably put into more $$ into this game than the average League "customer". I wouldn't pay for an event pass that had a Prestige Ornn skin as the token skin.
: Qiyana Louis Vuitton skin and True Damage
There's gonna be another event lol. With Thresh+Senna+Lucian and True Damage flavors, why wouldn't they add another one?
Souol (NA)
: The 2019 World Championship Trifecta of Disappointment
Everyones entitled to their opinions and I respect that. But if you're going to make a post in a forum, expect criticism. Your post isn't really thought out well. First of all, Aatrox had a huge splash on the Pro Scene and Solo queue. Obviously he's going to get the skin. You didn't even recommend who else should or could get one? A very narrow sighted post. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVeKTdgT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T22:49:55.920+0000) > > DDoSing a specific player is impossible, it also has nothing to do with hacking to begin with. Impossible? 100% no. If I get your home ip, I can ddos you. The league client doesn't leak this, but historically there have been various sidechannel attacks through programs like skype to get this. It is also intomately related to hacking, as all modern ddos attacks utilize a botnet of compromised devices to attack the target. I wouldn't call someone that uses a ddos service a hacker though; they're naught but script kiddies.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVeKTdgT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-24T23:47:30.797+0000) > > Impossible? 100% no. If I get your home ip, I can ddos you. The league client doesn't leak this, but historically there have been various sidechannel attacks through programs like skype to get this. It is also intomately related to hacking, as all modern ddos attacks utilize a botnet of compromised devices to attack the target. I wouldn't call someone that uses a ddos service a hacker though; they're naught but script kiddies. I highly doubt someone with the knowledge on how to ddos someone is wasting their time playing fucking league of legends. Just saying.
Comentários de Rioters
: The biggest reason against Victorious Tokens is that the skins were meant to be earned in the season they were made in. I personally would not be opposed to a Victorious token (especially since I want Victorious Morgana). However, there's not much of a solution to appease the long term players who are still here. If they implemented the token idea, they would need to compensate players for all previous seasons while adding borders for Victorious skins earned in their respective seasons. - Players with Victorious skins prior to token implementation would gain borders for all Victorious skins they possess. - Players gaining borders for Victorious skins in prior seasons are given at least 1 free Victorious token. - Victorious skins released after the implementation of tokens would only grant borders if the token was used in the season they were released in. At least, that's how I see the checklist.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vnkWBIck,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T17:57:29.909+0000) > > The biggest reason against Victorious Tokens is that the skins were meant to be earned in the season they were made in. > > I personally would not be opposed to a Victorious token (especially since I want Victorious Morgana). However, there's not much of a solution to appease the long term players who are still here. > > If they implemented the token idea, they would need to compensate players for all previous seasons while adding borders for Victorious skins earned in their respective seasons. > > - Players with Victorious skins prior to token implementation would gain borders for all Victorious skins they possess. > - Players gaining borders for Victorious skins in prior seasons are given at least 1 free Victorious token. > - Victorious skins released after the implementation of tokens would only grant borders if the token was used in the season they were released in. > > At least, that's how I see the checklist. Just give OG players a border, a chroma, and an icon...and an EXCLUSIVE ETERNAL. Like god damn, what else do they need? I think that's A LOT. i.e. "Victorious Eternal Sivir Tracker: How many multi kills this players has achieved with Q" and give it special gold/silver text WHEN it happens IN GAME (And say This person is an OG Owner of Victorious Sivir) AND at the loading screen. I THINK THAT IS SUFFICIENT.
: Devalues... the skins.. Don't exactly know how people dont understand that. Specially for older skins such as S1-5.. Devalues them alot.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=o2s9t8k9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T20:14:49.665+0000) > > Devalues... the skins.. Don't exactly know how people dont understand that. Specially for older skins such as S1-5.. Devalues them alot. I've been playing League since Season 6 now. I've never seen anyone use Victorious Skins from Season 1 to 4. I imagine most of those people have quit the game or are pros or in Diamond 1 or higher. It's kind of a waste. What do you do 3-4 years from now if League is still around? It will be have over 10 years since Victorious 1 and 2 skins came out. I would be surprised if any ACTIVE players were around to use them.
OmarWott (NA)
: Does Victorious aatrox look like a different skin we already have
Once I get rewarded Victorious Aatrox, I'm going to submit a ticket to support asking for them to delete it off my account. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Considering they just finished 5-1 in the toughest group I'd say they're pretty damn good. Not saying they're 100% going to win but they're still the favourites at this stage and no other team has looked better.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Chrissy,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=tNe0wafe,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-20T22:10:42.107+0000) > > Considering they just finished 5-1 in the toughest group I'd say they're pretty damn good. Not saying they're 100% going to win but they're still the favourites at this stage and no other team has looked better. Yeah, I guess I was wrong. But also fuck the BO1. lol fuck worlds. I don't give a shit anymore after all the NA teams got knocked out.
: RIP NA :D
too much faith in SKT1. They're not that good anymore
: Xayah in solo queue isn't able to contest with best ADC spot anymore because she's not nearly as safe thanks to the longer cds. Kai'sa on the other hand... still above Ezreal in pick rate, still above him in win rate. Best blind pick ADC in the game. What a joke.
kai'sa sucks in lane though
: Garena leaked riots plan for the prestige points and upcoming skins
: 1). Garen and Darius have tons of skins & Zyra has 4. 2). A coven is a group of witches, consisting solely of women. 3). Zyra's personality fits the role and she would easily be able to be fit into a dark, mysterious yet beautiful skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Queen Jacquelyn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=W0kilwR4,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-07-26T12:57:46.750+0000) > > 1). Garen and Darius have tons of skins & Zyra has 4. > 2). A coven is a group of witches, consisting solely of women. > 3). Zyra's personality fits the role and she would easily be able to be fit into a dark, mysterious yet beautiful skin. Alright, give us trans Garen Coven then.
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4a9On293,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-11T19:13:14.346+0000) > > Pulsefire means time travel. An error could have occurred where an AI was trying to model a new unit off something. Perhaps it looked to Roman Praetorian Guards and modeled a Terminator Esque unit/combat drone after it. According to the lore, it was imperfect or an error occurred and no time/date stamp occourred. Also it says multi verse. The AI or whatever could have glimpsed into OUR world and examined Roman Praetorians and decided to just name them that. > > Or maybe it just sounds cool. Where did you get this quote?!?
> [{quoted}](name=garritwithani,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4a9On293,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-15T11:03:54.365+0000) > > Where did you get this quote?!? In the in-game client. You go find the skin and there's a quick biography. Says Praetorian Graves is a by product of imperfect pulsefire tech, and there's thousands of it in the spacetime.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Of course there will be. What happened to the good old events that there were no passes? Or this small indie company is not making enough money?
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9TetprsP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T05:27:07.252+0000) > > Of course there will be. What happened to the good old events that there were no passes? > Or this small indie company is not making enough money? It's less than a movie. Jesus christ. It's like you expect these servers to be on for free.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Legendary Jhin Skin
: No, diminishing returns would be getting only .5% EHP against that damage type after a certain point. There are no diminishing returns with armor. The perceived "diminishing returns" come from how the math works. I don't know the specific numbers, so I'll make some simple ones up for the example. Lets say you want to reduce incoming damage by 50%. You'll need 100 armor to do that. Now in order for you to reduce incoming damage by another 50% (so 75% total), you'll need 100 more armor (200 total). Now if you want to reduce incoming damage by another 50% (so 87.5% total), you'll need 100 more armor (300 total). The amount of incoming damage reduction never actually changes. 100 armor will always reduce incoming damage by 50%. That's how the math works, the numbers are more complex, but in essence that's what is going on.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MTQZ0a6k,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T18:58:42.047+0000) > > No, diminishing returns would be getting only .5% EHP against that damage type after a certain point. > > There are no diminishing returns with armor. The perceived "diminishing returns" come from how the math works. I don't know the specific numbers, so I'll make some simple ones up for the example. > > Lets say you want to reduce incoming damage by 50%. You'll need 100 armor to do that. > > Now in order for you to reduce incoming damage by another 50% (so 75% total), you'll need 100 more armor (200 total). > > Now if you want to reduce incoming damage by another 50% (so 87.5% total), you'll need 100 more armor (300 total). > > The amount of incoming damage reduction never actually changes. 100 armor will always reduce incoming damage by 50%. > > That's how the math works, the numbers are more complex, but in essence that's what is going on. So then you're saying it's possible to obtain 100% Damage reduction from physical?
: That's not entirely true. Every 1 armor or magic resist increases your effective health by 1% against that type of damage. The argument to be made is that at some point it is more valuable to invest in health rather than additional armor, and that the more armor you have the more value is gained from the Last Whisper and the Black Cleaver, while more health gives BoTRK a stronger on-hit effect.
> [{quoted}](name=AHarmlessTaco,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MTQZ0a6k,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-18T15:59:25.589+0000) > > That's not entirely true. Every 1 armor or magic resist increases your effective health by 1% against that type of damage. The argument to be made is that at some point it is more valuable to invest in health rather than additional armor, and that the more armor you have the more value is gained from the Last Whisper and the Black Cleaver, while more health gives BoTRK a stronger on-hit effect. That's literally what I said. Diminishing returns exist, otherwise you would be able to reach 100% reduction. Secondly > the argument to be made is that at some point it is more valuable to invest in health rather than additional armor, and that the more armor you have the more value is gained from the Last Whisper and the Black Cleaver, while more health gives BoTRK a stronger on-hit effect. That's marginal gains vs marginal costs....and with diminishing returns from Gold spent per returns back with the additional MR/Armor at high levels comes into a factor when purchasing your 5th and 6th item.
: Why does armor feel useless
Stacking any defensive state has diminishing returns. I don't thnik the extra Gold you spent to get from 200armor to 450 was worth it. Would've been better off getting a brawler item or utility...also you're a tank. your job isn't to 1v1
Comentários de Rioters
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9PwwTyuv,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-03-14T17:11:14.882+0000) > > As an ADC main, you’re just wrong. > > If enemy top lane somehow snow balls or their jungle snow balls and helps snowball another lane, it doesn’t matter if I crush bot lane and get first tower. If 1 solo lane feeds, it's game over. Literally. Look at my screenshots above. That Vayne Pyke game I left lane at 7/0............. 7/0 against Lux Jhin...........   Boards has this alternate reality in where they believe ADC's decide games... But they really don't. The only ADC game I've won today was because we had a smurf on our team.
the only time ADC make/breaks the game is when it goes to full build on 10 players. At that point, if say your assassin pulls off a delete on the enemy ADC...Yeah it's basically over in the TF and with the level18 respawn timers, yeah it's GG. But before 30 mins, ADC doesn't "make or break" the game. Most games don't last past 30 now.
: I really wish adcs didnt make or break games
As an ADC main, you’re just wrong. If enemy top lane somehow snow balls or their jungle snow balls and helps snowball another lane, it doesn’t matter if I crush bot lane and get first tower.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9I18PQkP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-14T01:04:02.753+0000) > > It's a fucking digital good. You know what it really is right? It's a 0 or 1 in a SQL data base record with your account ID in the record to see if you're flagged to own that skin or not. > > I work with databases/software for a living. And please explain how them not offering that 0/1 in a database is any different from a company no longer offering older models of something when they make new ones? Sure, they *can*. Sure, Elon Musk *can* put me on the next Falcon 9 launch and send me into space. But just because something *can* doesn't mean it should or will.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9I18PQkP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T01:12:39.285+0000) > > And please explain how them not offering that 0/1 in a database is any different from a company no longer offering older models of something when they make new ones? > > Sure, they *can*. Sure, Elon Musk *can* put me on the next Falcon 9 launch and send me into space. But just because something *can* doesn't mean it should or will. Because a precedence exists with Championship Riven and Neo Pax Sivir. They honestly don't care about consumer ethics when they milk the shit out of people with 100PP cost Prestige Skins like Prestige Ahri.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BOlVeh5t,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T02:11:39.122+0000) > > There wouldn't be any legal issues at all. Riot owns Silver Kayle, they can do whatever they want with her. That's..not exactly how that works..
Until you explain it, I call absolute fucking bullshit on this "rIot cAnT sELl iT duE to LeGaL rEasOnS"
rujitra (NA)
: >but I didn't play league back then. So I can't get them. ya. that's how life works bro.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9I18PQkP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-13T15:02:43.642+0000) > > ya. that's how life works bro. It's a fucking digital good. You know what it really is right? It's a 0 or 1 in a SQL data base record with your account ID in the record to see if you're flagged to own that skin or not. I work with databases/software for a living.
Exibir mais

Prestige Vayne

Nível 248 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão