Comentários de Rioters
: NA West please
And effectively half the population who play on the existing NA server, if not more? No thanks. Your ping can't be that bad to the point where you need a whole other server.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >I know what I said was toxic, but even so, I don't think this game alone should warrant an automatic 10 game chat restriction, especially since I had no previous infractions at all and I was in good standing. Again, this was also the only game they showed as evidence as well, proving that this was a one time case. Shouldn't I have at least been given a warning or at most just give me a 1-3 chat restriction punishment? The first punishment for any (standard) chat related offense is always a 10 game chat restriction. Following that it's a 25 game chat restriction, a 14 day gameplay suspension, and finally, a permanent suspension. I think you should just accept this punishment as is and keep it as a reminder to not respond to anyone who's giving you a hard time. I understand you may have been frustrated but you definitely went a little overboard when you called your teammate a "fucking ret%%d" and then continued to go back and forth with them for the remainder of the game. That being said, I also think you should accept this punishment because I honestly don't believe Riot support would overturn it. You can try, but don't be surprised if they deny the appeal. In the future, just keep a cool head and mute anyone who gives you a hard time; negativity and flaming isn't justified because someone else started it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4NveyOEn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-05T19:37:32.093+0000) > > The first punishment for any (standard) chat related offense is always a 10 game chat restriction. Following that it's a 25 game chat restriction, a 14 day gameplay suspension, and finally, a permanent suspension. > > I think you should just accept this punishment as is and keep it as a reminder to not respond to anyone who's giving you a hard time. I understand you may have been frustrated but you definitely went a little overboard when you called your teammate a "fucking ret%%d" and then continued to go back and forth with them for the remainder of the game. > > That being said, I also think you should accept this punishment because I honestly don't believe Riot support would overturn it. You can try, but don't be surprised if they deny the appeal. In the future, just keep a cool head and mute anyone who gives you a hard time; negativity and flaming isn't justified because someone else started it. Thank you, yeah I'll probably just accept it, I just wish my honor level wasn't reset back to level 1 for this one incident. Thanks for your input
Comentários de Rioters
: what ur role says about you
> [{quoted}](name=deathninja2004,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jB6EkKQs,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-08T13:06:35.055+0000) > Support - you are a strong buff alpha This was the last thing I expected to be called as a support main
: Youre playing Lux so you must be trolling
If you're building full AP items as lux support then you're obviously trolling. Same thing with taking teleport, why the fuck would you take teleport as lux?
: There is ZERO reason to play a melee champion in 2019
: i hate riot NEW logo
I think it looks pretty good, actually. EDIT: Holy shit this got downvoted to hell, guess that's what I get for trying to speak my opinion on here.
: Helpful tip for the 5% of people who don't know about it
this post is oddly wholesome. thanks for the info friend (although I already knew about this way of fixing the issue lol)
rujitra (NA)
: Yes. It's not your CS in the first place. Nobody owns it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OyGVJnhk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:10:51.122+0000) > > Yes. It's not your CS in the first place. Nobody owns it. Wait so I'm allowed to take my ADC's CS and they can't get angry at me?
: freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee esssssssssssssssssssssssssss emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Welp guess we know now the downvote bot guy is a TSM fan lmao
: This game's community is still extremely homophobic and sexist.
Welcome to LoL/The Internet In General. I see that you're new here, so please watch this complimentary guide video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A81IwlDeV6c
: i know its just bronze 1 but i finally ranked up.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiroe Okazaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UXU4P2Al,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-11T03:19:46.508+0000) > > Could you try putting this stuff on the pbe servers more to see if it messes those up. That and if riot was more open with the player base so we know more of whats going on with hotfixes and all that it would be nice. If you are open then i dont know where to find the info. AFAIK all changes are pushed to the PBE and bug tested prior to full launch, but the PBE population vs main is like the population of Alaska vs China. There still isn't the load to verify stability over everything. We also do hotfix updates, but not for individualized cases. Only if an issue is affecting a massive number of players (primarily to prevent message flooding, etc). But again, I totally understand the frustration. The only thing I can say is please have patience :X, the more ambitious we get with the tech the more likely bugs will happen. Obviously we do our best to mitigate the risks, but there are always risks. However, count on us to admit when we fuck up :).
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UXU4P2Al,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-11T03:29:50.708+0000) > > AFAIK all changes are pushed to the PBE and bug tested prior to full launch, but the PBE population vs main is like the population of Alaska vs China. There still isn't the load to verify stability over everything. We also do hotfix updates, but not for individualized cases. Only if an issue is affecting a massive number of players (primarily to prevent message flooding, etc). But again, I totally understand the frustration. The only thing I can say is please have patience :X, the more ambitious we get with the tech the more likely bugs will happen. Obviously we do our best to mitigate the risks, but there are always risks. However, count on us to admit when we fuck up :). i like u
: Riot Bazerka, I'm calling you out...
wew you had me there for a moment omegalul
Kalikain (NA)
: A moderator that cannot be named.
Christ first it's the LoM/LoL reddit mods making up bullshit excuses to delete a well written post against T1 and now apparently LoL board moderators are doing the same? This is almost as bad is the Discord Trust & Safety team lmao.
Zezilian (EUNE)
: Why Shyvana counters Jax ?
Any AP champion will absolutely butt fuck Jax early-mid game if they are even/jax isn't fed.
333lom (EUNE)
: Designing a champion - Braum's Momma!
: Why do people get so upset when you compliment them on their lucky game?
What do you mean "Lucky"? Like you are saying congrats on the lucky win? If so I'm sure you can figure out why they would get upset when you say that.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: The Real reason why League of Legends is becoming no longer fun to play
DaRTHYGT (EUW)
: IDEA FOR RANKED POINT SYSTEM
I don't know about the first two points, but the last point is actually not a terrible idea. The only thing I could see that would be an issue is someone smurfing and then complain about how they have to play normals just to get enough points for their champion to play in ranked. But I have a huge hatred for people that smurf for fun anyways, so I mean I don't really care about what they have to say.
: League fucked up my computer. Bad.
Honestly, I'd just contact support and make a ticket. Goodluck trying to fix it though.
: Not sure how rare this is.
now thts pretty darn tootin rare my friend
: The State of Season 9 Ranked (after positional removed)
Christ this is Gold III elo rn? this looks like my Silver IV matches lol. Fr though I believe since ranked was reverted to the old system the elos are going to be fucked up beyond belief, it's probably going to take at least a week or two more before hopefully things start to normalize, I'd just stay away from ranked completely and play normals or some shit lol.
5050BS (NA)
: This was a Ranked game That Riot thought was an even match
http://prntscr.com/myjo64 Yeah seems a little unfair lmao
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PrisonNightmare,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OuGjE3Ed,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-21T01:23:36.858+0000) > > Nope, but it's a degenerate thing to do. But if some reject gets you a skin just because he think you're a girl then he deserves to be "Scammed". Don’t hate the player, hate the game man.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OuGjE3Ed,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-21T01:25:57.725+0000) > > Don’t hate the player, hate the game man. R e s p e c t
: is pretending to be a girl to get people to gift you skins reportable?
Nope, but it's a degenerate thing to do. But if some reject gets you a skin just because he think you're a girl then he deserves to be "Scammed".
: I hate it when riot does literally anything involving a champion's design
Yeah I pretty much agree with you. I don't really understand the upset people are feeling with the most recent rework with Kayle.
: so i was just perma banned
Just because you did supposedly good doesn't mean you are exempt from the punishments of being toxic. Plus if this was a perma ban you were warned before that if you continued to be toxic you would be perm banned. This is entirely your fault.
: The winrate differences.
> [{quoted}](name=AleishaBreasts,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dP1PyGNE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T03:11:24.050+0000) > > The winrate differences. Doesn't mean anything.
: Looking for Plat+ ADC main to smurf with
Your the reason matchmaking is dogshit.
: Bard trolls whole game, nothing will happen to him
On what basis do you know Riot only handles chat issues? People say this all the time but they have yet to prove to me with solid evidence that they only do chat punishments.
: No, Seriously, Outside of getting lucky, how do you even get rank up?
Well you can start by not AFK farming as soon as you think the game is over, even though it isn't. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/At1hpaYA-is-this-seriously-allowed
: of course its okay, i do this all the time with people that I dont think are capable of winning, if i know its going to be a loss I just afk farm until they lose 4v5. When your placed with trash, your placed with trash, most games are decided in the lobby by the mmr system, the team with the better players almost always wins.
: A message to all BMers out there...
Do you think they not know that? They do but they just don't care.
: If I hosted a League of Legends D&D campaign, would anyone be interested?
That sounds really fucking cool! I've never played DND before but I've always wanted too. I just found out about Critical Role like a month or two ago and I've been watching that in my free time ever since. But yeah, it sounds like a really cool idea if you can pull it off well enough!
Florine (EUNE)
: don't say 70 is nothing, I'm used to 30ms so it's different for me
I still don't think it's THAT noticeable man, 70 ping shouldn't affect your game play that much. Hell you really shouldn't be feeling latency that bad until you reach the 100-150 region.
: too many chest keys
JeSuS plz give me some kek
Duck Senpai (EUNE)
: japan language in all servers
EUNE everybody. They give us quality content like this post here on the good ol' league of legends boards.
: why riot why!
Almost happened to my friend last night, their client is fucked up right now lol
Dynikus (NA)
: A Russian esports org signed an all female team
Lets hope they can break the stereotype/curse these types of teams have had in the past, doesnt look like they did though. EDIT: I'm not saying this to be sexist, but every time there has been an all female team in high-competitive Esports they fail miserably. It's not only in LoL as far as I know as well. It would be really cool to see a competent all female pro team in LoL, but so far there hasn't been. Each and every time there has been an all girl team they fall flat on their faces. I really wish the best for this team, and I hope they succeed in whatever tournaments they go in, but judging from their player SKILL level, I doubt they are going to go far.
: idk either but damn that music was lit lol
Thanks! It's from an anime called "Seraph Of the End". It's a really fucking good show, I recommend it 10/10! Here's a link to it if you want it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdGrIQ2Sh1Y I don't think it's the exact version, but for some reason I can't find it. I'm sure you could if you found it.
: That doesn't "come across as toxic", that **is** toxic. That entire last half is entirely unnecessary. What even is the benefit of saying that?
To show that they are "dumb motherfuckers" if I do think so myself. joke plz dont ban me kthx.
Shadxx (NA)
: Riot spent all this time on bots yet I still lose 4vs5 ranked games
You really want a bot that would just int more than an AFK player? Bots are the easiest things to kill, they would just feed your enemies kills and what not.
Comentários de Rioters
: Watching hashinshin stream...
You act like people never get punished for inting. They are, but they just aren't vocal about it lmao.
: > [{quoted}](name=PrisonNightmare,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1uExFxz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-05T20:44:32.019+0000) > > Judging from your match history, you're anything but constant. Seriously, one game you went 0/7/1,with five if your deaths being in laning phase. Another game you went 0/11/1 in 20 MINUTES. Don't shove the blame onto other people when you are doing terrible in ranked games as well. Learn tom improve yourself within the games, not just blame others. Um no. I have a single game where I'm 0/7 cause as pointed out above, I called for ganks, they never came, while my jungler and bot fed their asses off. By the time laning is over enemy team is grouped and steam rolling me when I try to split and farm. There is no game in my match history where I'm fucking 0/11. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=D%C3%BCff+McWhalen
http://prntscr.com/mhiq46 You sure about that? Literally all it took is for me is to go into your LoL match history from here and scroll down. OP.GG removes games after awhile from the list as you play more games so that's what I am assuming what happened.
: Can we talk about these new Papercraft skins?
Damn, the sound effects for these sound amazing, too bad I don't really play either of them if I did would definitely get them.
Farkinob (NA)
: 9-29 Comeback - 11.4k Gold Deficit , Inhib Down, all hope was lost when we turned things around!
nEvER sUrRReNdEr gUyS! The chances of a comeback happening is close to none, very rarely will it happen and the team your facing must have been really "Challenged" if they couldn't end it, especially with a fed Lux and Jayce lol.
: 1 Sided win in Ranked
Exibir mais

PrisonNightmare

Nível 126 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão