Comentários de Rioters
: I uninstalled League of Legends. I have my reasons
Nope. Not a week. Nope. Not attention. Just announcing.
Comentários de Rioters
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: Aphelios New Champion Revealed
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffttttt... There was already an ADC meta to being with back in Season 9 and it doesn't stop.
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=00000000000300000003,timestamp=2019-11-19T03:07:46.236+0000) > > I mean, it's kinda more in terms of a more philosophical sense that actually promotes discussions in free Speech as oppose to shouting "Fire!!!" in a crowded theater, or in this case, the boards. Typically, even in a private company setting, I would assume, I would think if arguments are made and the discussion is set rather than toxic references into one another I don't think the thread itself should be deleted after all. However, some business practices may not see this after all and sometimes I even feel upset that when I see a future like this it sort of feels a little _Orwellian_ to me. > > But sometimes a little break from your day job is nice but then some mods the longer they stay actively some may turn a blind eye to think that newcomers must uphold to the moderator's and volunteers for mod's opinions for managing the boards. But likewise setting an example to actually apply Free speech practices may seek the opportunity for others to even break the rules so mods could fix it and update it every now a then. In a case of necromancy, some people here on the boards may not have a clue what one is talking about. > > Sure, maybe even a statue of Jesus may _Offend_ someone in a distant realm. But who is actually the one really to say they honestly care too much about the work some mods really put up with? And who is the one who beats the drum to the end of an era? > > {{champion:163}} The case is simple...for every right, you also have a responsibility...and also, other people have rights. In short: it's not necessarily that you *don't* have freedom of speech in that McDonald's when you lose your mind and start cussing out the cashier for getting your order wrong. The consequences you face (getting kicked out of the store, and possibly more if you dont comply with that) are a direct result of two things - firstly, you forgot your responsibility to practice your free speech in a manner that is considered acceptable for the time and place that you used it. Secondly, it is *well* within the manager's right to have you leave their store, as it's their property, and they are responsible for the well being of their workforce, their building, and their atmosphere. Now...consider these League boards like a public building...one that hosts a ridiculously large amount of people, like...a convention center, maybe. Or an arena...fuck if it doesn't feel like one. >.> Actually...let's go with a shopping mall. Since there's plenty of diverse things here that people tune in for, and it doesn't require you to buy anything to enter, it just has you choose to buy into things later, if you so choose. There are rules for these places as well, that *all* visitors are required to follow. Often times, these rules can include things such as "you cannot have large bags." or "do not bring weapons onto the grounds." A lot of rules seem to make common sense, for security purposes, so nobody really bothers to mess with those. But then you have things like "don't bring your own candy into the cinema on the 3rd floor." that you know *everyone* fucking ignores, because movie snacks are like $15 for a large coke, and "I aint spending that..." Ever been kiced out for doing that, by the way? I never got the boot, but they did turn me away from the door once as a kid, cause I had like 3 whole pockets full of Halloween candy I'd gotten from the week before, and they weren't having that shit. It's their right. That rule may sound dumb as shit...you believe "that rule only exists to make the concession stand money." But it's actually not. That same day I got turned away, I had to take off candy-stuffed jacket and leave it in the car before they'd let us into that movie. After that movie, we got home, my dad turned on the evening news...and there was a candy recall on those little chocolate pirate coins due to lead poisoning. One of my pockets was literally NOTHING but chocolate coins. We found out after checking them that they weren't the same brand that got recalled, and I woulda been fine (turns out, there's literally like 15 different companies that make chocolate coins, at least. xD) but it was enough to scare the sweet bejeezus outta my dad for 20 minutes while he went and checked *every single fucking one of them* and compared them to the picture he pulled back up of the bad candy. Now...it's still my personal argument that he decided to eat a few himself that night because he wanted chocolate, not to poison check...but that's not the point of this story, is it? Just because it doesn't really *seem* offensive, doesn't mean that it's *isn't* offensive. And that's what the rules are for. They attempt to eliminate any real need to question it. If you have to stop and think "is this offensive" then it doesn't belong. Because if you can reasonably be given a scenario where you have to ask yourself that, then *someone* is going to take offense. ESPECIALLY today, where literally *everything* is offensive. No need to push any limits on the larger, more volatile topics. Just pick a side in the next Yasuo shitpost sideshow.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=000000000003000000030000,timestamp=2019-11-19T03:46:42.265+0000) > Just because it doesn't really *seem* offensive, doesn't mean that it's *isn't* offensive. And that's what the rules are for. They attempt to eliminate any real need to question it. If you have to stop and think "is this offensive" then it doesn't belong. Because if you can reasonably be given a scenario where you have to ask yourself that, then *someone* is going to take offense. ESPECIALLY today, where literally *everything* is offensive. No need to push any limits on the larger, more volatile topics. Just pick a side in the next Yasuo shitpost sideshow. I guess it's actually a fair point to make that rules do seem like a market of idea for Riot to consider, and claimed to be a private game company as such. But then again, I don't actually want to take a side of anyone nowadays and stick to my ideas, even the bad ones. But I can respect the mods for their dedication to working with the people on the boards (but ChickenWrap calling the people on the boards kids, when it is clearly a T-rated game is kinda ridiculous to me, no offense.) But then again if anything and everything is now offensive then comedians no longer exist because they are essentially MADE to offend or make fun fun of someone in their audience. In League's case, they want to make the game as stale as possible with very little problems as possible in hopes of a clean meta going forward, which is a really fine idea if they could achieve that. But yea when someone's rules are not enforced CLEARLY on the topic (such as the Yuumi thing) then yea I envisioned a future of ideas for the making. {{champion:163}}
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2019-11-18T19:27:23.252+0000) > > Freedom of speech on the internet is going the way of the dinasours because our generation today can't handle anything, and so you can't say anything anymore without someone going "omg, that MIGHT offend someone, and that offends me!" Unfortunately, Freedom of Speech only applies to speaking out about the government. That's why you can get kicked out or banned from a game, restaurant, or retail establishment for saying rude things. Your first amendment rights do not apply to private companies. Neither does the Freedom of Expression act of Canada. The problematic thing here is that schools don't actually teach that so it can cause a lot of problems when people think they're entitled to rights they never actually had in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=0000000000030000,timestamp=2019-11-18T19:54:06.553+0000) > > Unfortunately, Freedom of Speech only applies to speaking out about the government. That's why you can get kicked out or banned from a game, restaurant, or retail establishment for saying rude things. Your first amendment rights do not apply to private companies. Neither does the Freedom of Expression act of Canada. The problematic thing here is that schools don't actually teach that so it can cause a lot of problems when people think they're entitled to rights they never actually had in the first place. I mean, it's kinda more in terms of a more philosophical sense that actually promotes discussions in free Speech as oppose to shouting "Fire!!!" in a crowded theater, or in this case, the boards. Typically, even in a private company setting, I would assume, I would think if arguments are made and the discussion is set rather than toxic references into one another I don't think the thread itself should be deleted after all. However, some business practices may not see this after all and sometimes I even feel upset that when I see a future like this it sort of feels a little _Orwellian_ to me. But sometimes a little break from your day job is nice but then some mods the longer they stay actively some may turn a blind eye to think that newcomers must uphold to the moderator's and volunteers for mod's opinions for managing the boards. But likewise setting an example to actually apply Free speech practices may seek the opportunity for others to even break the rules so mods could fix it and update it every now a then. In a case of necromancy, some people here on the boards may not have a clue what one is talking about. Sure, maybe even a statue of Jesus may _Offend_ someone in a distant realm. But who is actually the one really to say they honestly care too much about the work some mods really put up with? And who is the one who beats the drum to the end of an era? {{champion:163}}
: Everyone is racist.
Imagine ChickenWrap actually replying on the thread I made. Hmmm...
: Everyone is racist.
Then everyone comes along and downvotes my post. Yep. I think it's settled.
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Ýisus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g53JK9pg,comment-id=0008000a00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T13:43:13.675+0000) > > Source from prior message: http://password-checker.online-domain-tools.com/ > > This is straight opinion - I create all my passwords using numbers for specific letters and tying 3 languages together - I have no issues whatsoever remembering my passwords ... then again, I do not allow my browser to store my password - I type it in every time. > > example: ( 2 languages ) > > Qi4n9daP4$5worD! - (First Word is Simplified Chinese for Strong) ( second word is English for Password) > > This password will take: Medium size botnet About 143 billion years > > To each their own in password creation - The fact still remains, when you enter special characters / numbers / capital letters / lower case letter requirements into a password of 10 characters or more, you create a more secure password. (Given the length of the password stays the same in both examples). - This is even more true when you are using legacy software that is using an 8bit string cap. You are falling into something ridiculous. You are only thinking about you but not thinking about others. That is your big mistake.
I wouldn't say for you to think that this man is selfish but then saying facts don't matter doesn't change anyone's mind about the discussion he's in.
: Per your removal message: > This content has been removed as not being appropriate to the Gameplay sub-board. We expect posts here to be relevant to League of Legends and ##be generally constructive in nature. This would include builds, matchups, tactics and the like. ##Posts that are largely complaining should be directed to either RANT or General Discussion. Emphasis added to the relevant parts. While there may have been discussion happening in the comments, the main post itself did not meet those qualifications. You are welcome to either re-post your exact content in **General Discussion**, which does not have those requirements, or you can expand on your original post, and re-post to Gameplay.
So in other words you really love Yummi staying on her target and are bound by the concept that we have to agree to it or else. Sure you don't agree with it but this is something that is NOT okay. {{champion:163}}
: > Meta doesn't apply, just real genuine very nice skin. She's kinda popular and there's a bunch of ideas for a next Taliyah skin. Meta influences popularity and I don't think she's anything near popular enough to net Riot any worthwhile revenue, I assume they'd make a skin otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IMEia1n9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:43:01.657+0000) > > Meta influences popularity and I don't think she's anything near popular enough to net Riot any worthwhile revenue, I assume they'd make a skin otherwise. "popular" and "meta" are two different things.
: If she ever becomes meta enough in Solo Q this year lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IMEia1n9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:35:57.198+0000) > > If she ever becomes meta enough in Solo Q this year lol. Meta doesn't apply, just real genuine very nice skin. She's kinda popular and there's a bunch of ideas for a next Taliyah skin.
Comentários de Rioters
: It's funny because you don't know who Taliyah is {{champion:163}} <- Taliyah
Nothing about Taliyah in the discussion, I just put it as a signature there. :} {{champion:163}}
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=00030007,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:20:28.091+0000) > > You say Dunkey was banned for calling him out and not getting the fair treatment? Oh boooooooooooy Calling _who_ out?! I don't understand what you meant there. My point was that he doesn't play league anymore, does not create content for Riot anymore, why would Riot bring him up again for what he did for them long ago especially when it all ended up with a video like that. > [{quoted}](name=Hard 4 Bard,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=00030006,timestamp=2019-11-04T13:17:30.175+0000) > > What kind of argument is this? Tyler1 isn't reformed? He still regularly flames and trolls hims teammates live. Okay, so what my personal view on T1 is. Its pretty much on par with BustyDemoness who I replied to earlier. If you read my reply there you will see what I mean. > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=0003000400010000,timestamp=2019-11-04T17:36:27.486+0000) > > The problem is that even though Tyler1 is PERSONALLY reformed, there is no accounting for the rest of his audience whom he encouraged to follow his previous example. And that is why his ID ban should never have been lifted. Not because he couldn't reform himself, but because he can't reform his audience. They wouldn't have lifted up that ban if some Riot employee didn't end up calling him a _Homunculus_ with some toxic diatribe on discord. And, even if he did. He was really irresponsible in who he said this to because he got snitched out on with [evidence](https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/9/16868868/tyler1-unbanned-twitch-lol-league-of-legends-riot). I think that they compromised and made it up to him by lifting off his ban from all that Reddit pressure.
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=00030004000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T02:09:04.090+0000) > > Calling _who_ out?! I don't understand what you meant there. My point was that he doesn't play league anymore, does not create content for Riot anymore, why would Riot bring him up again for what he did for them long ago especially when it all ended up with a video like that. Totally get it, but he knows this game had lost its soul quite a time ago when they banned Dunkey for flaming a game. But you don't get what exactly he called that one person out for the thing that will project a serious outrage in this very future you and I are standing on right now. Dunkey's been quite hilarious when he was making his Youtube videos and a lot of people on Youtube enjoyed it. But seriously if you're really missing the whole point of the things he was making in the past you wouldn't have understood the consequences of the future. I don't go on Reddit and I really believe Riot likes this style more than anything which I believe really sucks tbh but the social construct of putting others in boxes really makes me question about moving forward in the community.
: Patch 9.22 notes
Nobody cares about Sejuani. She really has a weird kit and she doesn't really do much outside of the faster meta. I don't like her style of play at all. {{champion:163}}
Comentários de Rioters
: When you win, but with an overpowered champion
{{champion:82}} (He's even overpowered on Urf for some reason) :(
: Unpopular opinion
No but a Star Guardian Reject concept would be actually nice to implement. {{champion:163}}
: They banned Dunkey for being toxic. And when he wanted to be unbanned to finish his [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI), they told him that it isn't going to happen because he is toxic. Since then, they have parted ways. I don't see them remembering him in good faith for what he _did_ compared to who _are_, right now. Tyler1 is the perfect poster boy for all the toxic players out there. Once a toxic player who went through 22 banned accounts. To now, someone who is minting money while promoting League of Legends on Twitch. Lots of people who _are_ or _used_ to be toxic may be on their way to being _reformed_ while watching their favorite idol on twitch. He is an inspiration for those who have anger issues and play League. It works because they want less toxicity, less reports and less of a headache. Can you imagine the number of reports they probably get daily?! All the work force required to sort this out? And you guys are forgetting one thing! The reason why Tyler1 got unbanned was not only because of the player support but because of that one Riot employee who was snitched out for calling tyler1 a _homunculus_ on discord. Its quite rare for Riot to otherwise unban toxic players, especially streamers. I guess, Tyler1 should be indirectly grateful to that ex(?) Riot Employee or else he wouldn't be here today. Famous on twitch? Yes. But on Riot events, Riot's 10 year anniversary or with increasing number of viewers on twitch? Nope! So, in conclusion. Unlike Dunkey who is still banned and not playing League at all, Tyler1 never gave up on trying to play his favorite game despite being toxic. Given, he was really lucky and that one unfortunate Riot employee ended up being mince meat for allowing him back in with a clean slate as a way to make up for what he was called by someone representing their company. He has since worked his way through and done his best to be as reformed as possible. I think that he did deserve it. He just loves the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-03T23:59:17.637+0000) > > They banned Dunkey for being toxic. And when he wanted to be unbanned to finish his [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI), they told him that it isn't going to happen because he is toxic. Since then, they have parted ways. I don't see them remembering him in good faith for what he _did_ compared to who _are_, right now. You say Dunkey was banned for calling him out and not getting the fair treatment? Oh boooooooooooy
Comentários de Rioters
: My ultimate deals 625 base with a 200% bonus ad ratio. Who am I?
Lee Sin had a pretty powerful ultimate back in S3 and I kinda remember him as a part of everything man.
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ai8TFEU3,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-02T01:42:30.501+0000) > > Building some champion tank doesn't automatically make them a tank, example Singed. {{champion:27}} > > {{champion:163}} He builds all tank and is pick for basically the same things while also having a passive that makes him tanky.
True, but you can also build AP and go ham with him.
: He builds basically tank, is picked for basically the same reasons you pick tank supports and more importantly he doesn't fall into any class other then tank well. Like riot give champions like him a special subclass but that was dumb and doesn't really mean anything. Like bard and thresh are very fucking different and feel different. Thresh is a tank.
Building some champion tank doesn't automatically make them a tank, example Singed. {{champion:27}} {{champion:163}}
: If You Want To Ban 2 Champions In Urf Declare A Champion You Hate Then Ban Zed
Nah, just ban Jinx. You hate jinx so much. Win-win. :} {{champion:163}}
: What Legendary Skin did you get
I got God Fist Lee sin and it wasn't on the list. {{champion:163}}
: ***
If that's true, then you think nationalism is the true enemy of the world.
: It's simple MF has bobs vegane {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Leadboo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleKingCrazy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Ovh4L3A,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-10-24T12:05:07.025+0000) > > Dude, where's the "no" option? > > I find it funny that I tried blue build Aurelion sol and I find it funny of how much dmg he can do with it. > > But I kinda love how unique his kit is and it's alright, I just find that I can build blue Aurelion sol better with it and I have no problem. Maybe it's just me but I dunno what direction Riot was handling with it but maybe they're treating me with kid gloves by then. > > {{champion:163}} Yea, even if we agree with your opinion the forums are someplace to express your opinion. How do you expect meaningful discussion if you only encourage an echo chamber?
Hmmm. I'm thinking that if something is allowing an echo chamber I kinda live in one and don't reach out and I'm kinda sorry about that. I don't wanna think of it as only me that feels this way in a sense. But I'm convinced some people in the whole area may not like that as much as his unique kit implies, and it's true. I did build AP and the blue build even before that change, so I could say it's not effective but I think it's just a thing I really like to do.
: Revert Asol
Dude, where's the "no" option? I find it funny that I tried blue build Aurelion sol and I find it funny of how much dmg he can do with it. But I kinda love how unique his kit is and it's alright, I just find that I can build blue Aurelion sol better with it and I have no problem. Maybe it's just me but I dunno what direction Riot was handling with it but maybe they're treating me with kid gloves by then. {{champion:163}}
: It's less Riot loving her and more Shioshoujo being a Sona main. She called her baby girl last patch and LS acted weird about because idk I guess he's never heard of terms of endearment before?
Love her or hate her, I find it very funny.
: I mean he cannot build hp to compensate for the loss hp growth meaning that he will be squishier is what I am saying unless he tries to build armor or magic resist but he already has a lot of those stats in general though so it won't be as effective.
: someone mentioned it was in response to someone who get really pissed that they called her that & replaced it jokingly
And I believed that made it hilarious in that part and I really don't care what they call her it's just that it's very funny.
Pika310 (NA)
: Lmao, you have no idea how very very very wrong you are.
I dunno, calling her Baby Girl then calling her adult woman must have meant something there....
Pika310 (NA)
: What are you talking about? Rito hates Sona, see patch 4.13 for inherent proof.
I dunno. Seasons change tho. It's just funny ok. CHILL. {{champion:163}}
: ummmm, Garen R make him spin {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Now I imagine Garen using his R and then the "you spin me right round" music starts playing. {{champion:86}}
rujitra (NA)
: You provided context. It was a blatant lie. As such, everyone will assume that the context is that which you are **intentionally** lying about to obfuscate the real reason for your punishment.
blatant lie? What do you think he's referring to when he said 'dogs'?
: Patch 9.21 notes
LOLOL Rito busting in the "ADULT WOMAN" For Sona and Rito really really love their Sona they didn't really want to nerf her down in the first place XD.
: **Sona** Follow-up QoL change and passive bugfix for the _adult woman_. lmfaoooo
Riot likes their Sona, yo. {{champion:163}}
: PSA: Juggernauts =/= tanks
So that makes {{champion:27}} technically not a tank, arguably. I mean his ultimate provides armor and magic resist and by proxy he is a roamer and essentially a hard-to-kill proxy champion that can cheese a lot of things and annoy other enemy teammates. I did say that Singed technically isn't a tank but people wouldn't believe me. {{champion:163}}
Comentários de Rioters
: Senna Being the Next Champ is the Perfect 10th Anniversery Champion
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=i4Xph3XG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:07:57.580+0000) > > * You silence people who think lore is still JUST retcons and rewrites. I think I HAVE to disagree with the "silence" part of the equation about that. Most people who play the game are casual and don't care for the lore necessarily except maybe a few of their favorite champions. But silencing is just way too far into that sort of ordeal honestly. Otherwise, its an alright point. tbh I really didn't want Senna to be a champion ever if the lore would stay that way but I don't know what will be the next champion after that or maybe discontinue the game after the few short years. I dunno I think it's just what it says right there. {{champion:163}}
Thilmer (EUW)
: Ridiculous racial controversy gets former cosplay champion banned.
From the splash art though Pyke is actually underwater and that's kinda tinted toward a greenish color in the art alone, and that may be kinda why some people think he's actually green instead. It's fun playing about the perspective on some of these champs. But I guess most people who view the art itself just don't care about that at all.
Thilmer (EUW)
: Ridiculous racial controversy gets former cosplay champion banned.
I'll hang out with Pyke one day if he's black, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he is ironically boring in game. {{champion:163}}
: Patch 9.20 notes
I love how Riot really calls sona the "baby girl." XD They must really really love Sona so much. :} {{champion:163}}
: Disconnection?
Yea last morning I got disconnected from my game and then I didn't want to play anymore because of that.
: Here is link for the clip I put together on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LReqoXxBm0Y
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Am i crazy or is there this bug where in post game chat name are showing ally's name in red?
Exibir mais

PurpleKingCrazy

Nível 240 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão