: ALL MY CONTACTS ARE GONE!?
I got a notification that said that they moved the groups around to try to make it easier to find...? There is a button next to the search for friends that you can click on to reorganize them I believe.
: 50 blue eseence a day for winning a game?
I said this when they changed the system over that the EXP given is way too high and the Essence given is too low. Lower EXP by 100 for First Win of the Day and give more Blue Essence to compensate.
Comentários de Rioters
: League accounts are now riot accounts?????????
Riot reaps what they sew. Just quit the game til they fix it. If you don't buy their skins and they see the playerbase dropping off, then that's on them.
Banuvan (NA)
: Why am I forced to change my username?
I'm done here too. Been here since season 3 and this is just stupid. There is no reason they can't transfer over all accounts and do a verify by phone number system to have them registered.
: Why am I not allowed to keep my old Username for login anymore
Guess I gotta retire now from Season 3. No way in fucking hell I'm giving up my name. Might as well quit here then. -.-
Artican (NA)
: Twisted Treeline Icons
Not yet here either, kinda impatient xD
Comentários de Rioters
R0XTAR (NA)
: Riot, for making a new Log-In Client, why the hell did you let me log in under maintenance?
: How to switch servers during maintenance?
Don't auto login. Then you should be able to change the server.
: How to switch servers during maintenance?
We have diasbled transfers while we prepare for the end of the TFT Ranked season.
Comentários de Rioters
: And how to get rid of those players? report them as a community. Because if you don't you are not helping.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oaWAAneM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T21:24:29.668+0000) > > And how to get rid of those players? report them as a community. Because if you don't you are not helping. Can you say something helpful on the boards for once? I see you comment on everything being a troll and not being the LEAST bit helpful my dude.
xGvPx (NA)
: Is the Akali hoodie for real?
Dude I showed my girl the same thing and we both blankly stared at each other for a good minute. This can't be real compared to something like the Star Guardian T-Shirts that actually have real work put into them. Wtf is that hoodie XD
Comentários de Rioters
: advice for silver elo and below. Just give up. because its not possible. if you were going to be gold you would of been gold your first season. And don't give me that i was bronze for 2 seasons bs other players.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T19:58:46.154+0000) > > advice for silver elo and below. Just give up. because its not possible. if you were going to be gold you would of been gold your first season. And don't give me that i was bronze for 2 seasons bs other players. check my op.gg. then stfu.
EdgeLady (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kEhLAknd,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:03:42.088+0000) > > Here I was thinking Coven was gonna come back, then this abomination shows up on PBE. It isn't only that it's Pulsefire Thresh, something like that maybe could've worked, but this is just such a low effort skin. It honestly looks like a 975, I hate how some 1350s like the Star Guardian skins get augmented dances and music at spawn while other 1350s turn out like this and High Noon Urgot. We already got Elderwood skins this year for the Eclipse universe, so that wasn't going to happen. But I was at least hoping for more than Thresh. Here's to hoping that the Zilean skin was originally going to be part of this and was delayed and will therefore be better. Because Pulsefire Zilean would be awesome and he definitely deserves more effort into his first skin after a long time than this Thresh skin got here. At least Thresh has High Noon, Dark Star, and some good-but-cheaper skins too.
> [{quoted}](name=EdgeLady,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kEhLAknd,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:36:43.137+0000) > > We already got Elderwood skins this year for the Eclipse universe, so that wasn't going to happen. But I was at least hoping for more than Thresh. Here's to hoping that the Zilean skin was originally going to be part of this and was delayed and will therefore be better. Because Pulsefire Zilean would be awesome and he definitely deserves more effort into his first skin after a long time than this Thresh skin got here. At least Thresh has High Noon, Dark Star, and some good-but-cheaper skins too. Championship isn't a bad one either. I use that one with the Golden Chroma all the time along with Dark Star. Both look really good, but CS is better for clarity of the souls.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
XxK (NA)
: youre silver 2 don't act like you can even get gold. you were bronze last season lol
Been here since Season 3 and I was bronze then silver and now almost plat. Know your place. Anything is possible with the motivation and drive for it. If I heard this was the skin 2 months ago before I got gold I wouldnt have even tried. So.
R0XTAR (NA)
: Riot, you've missed the mark on support items yet again and deleting others won't help anything.
Okay, thank you for the clarity on that point. I don't understand though the Spellthief's for AD cuz Doran's is a thing. I hope they do have a plan for that or they might use the same coding/metric as you say to prevent farming if you have an item that has 'Tribute'.
Audhulma (NA)
: Nah, they can't afford to make one, not even a simple mobile app whose sole purpose is to rotate a random ID every 20 seconds for your account, like what Blizz and Steam have. Unfortunately, even after a decade of relative success, Riot is still just a poor indie company that struggles to keep the lights on, or pay it's employees. I even heard that some of them get paid in coupons for the local dollar store.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bAAvelJW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T12:48:24.596+0000) > > Nah, they can't afford to make one, not even a simple mobile app whose sole purpose is to rotate a random ID every 20 seconds for your account, like what Blizz and Steam have. Unfortunately, even after a decade of relative success, Riot is still just a poor indie company that struggles to keep the lights on, or pay it's employees. I even heard that some of them get paid in coupons for the local dollar store. probably the funniest damn thing I've seen this week xD
Comentários de Rioters
: I was disappointed about the 10th Anniversary cuz I was honestly expecting a League Classic server. It was a shot in the dark, yea. But it would've been so nice.
> [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HAL6lHdw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T08:36:47.623+0000) > > I was disappointed about the 10th Anniversary cuz I was honestly expecting a League Classic server. It was a shot in the dark, yea. But it would've been so nice. Id play the shit out of that tbh. God I need some of that Season 3 in my life
R0XTAR (NA)
: NA this year is the most disgusting teamplay I have ever seen them have at Worlds. Probably ever.
I just don't understand why you'd take out Blaber when you had him in instead of Sven in the first place. Might as well stick with it ya know?
Comentários de Rioters
CurS1VE (NA)
: I swapped from Supo to ADC this is what i've learned
The thing is, it's not about a champion being strong or weak. It's about coordination between the ADC and support and not just running into tower hoping that something good will happen. You gotta know how to (if you have it) cc chain, when to actually NOT fight and just get some poke in, when to auto champs instead of the minions, etc. Just because the support goes for an all-in or the ADC does doesn't necessarily mean that they should go that hard. It's just proper balance between aggressiveness and being too shy to even step forward. E.G. mechanics and basic game knowledge-- both come with time and being familiar in how each role works.
Comentários de Rioters
: Stuff?
https://breakbrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ok-guys-who-fed-morgana-lol.jpg
: i once suggested Frost Drake gives +2% max cooldown.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OBrcAWIE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T20:25:51.139+0000) > > i once suggested Frost Drake gives +2% max cooldown. 2.5/5/7.5?? For each one. But no matter what, Elder amplifies it to +10% so it's not busted to s*it
: Minimum and reccomended system requirements?
Riot should definitely update that. That was before they changed the client (twice now lmao) and added lots of assets. Loot wasn't a thing in season 4. The store looked massively different. The old client got lots more assets. Those minimum system specs are 99.9% likely outdated. That's just IMO though..
: Lucian vs Thresh Event
Honestly, as long as they come out with some kind of comic or cinematic depicting the fight (like Yasuo x Riven), I wouldn't really care who wins or loses. I mained both champions for a very long time now and love them both tons. As long as Rito doesn't rip apart the story and replace the lore with literal shit, I guess I'm fine with either outcome.
: > [{quoted}](name=R0XTAR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q85f6htA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-13T01:00:33.601+0000) > > Took them almost 3 months to nerf Pyke. Okay. Last time they "nerfed" Pyke they buffed him at the same time even harder. Dont hold ur breath.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q85f6htA,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-13T03:03:03.054+0000) > > Last time they "nerfed" Pyke they buffed him at the same time even harder. Dont hold ur breath. Anything that affects his ult gold is a massive nerf for me. I tried playing him jungle, yeah? Went 0-4-1. What happens next? I hit level fucking 6. 2 ganks. 2 double kills. Ended the game with 6k gold higher than the next highest champion. So busted. Thats why hes permabanned in all my games <3
: Patch 9. 21 changes!
Took them almost 3 months to nerf Pyke. Okay.
: Theory About the possible changes for Pre-Season 10
You know, this would be really cool to see. I also wouldn't mind them doing event-oriented maps or bringing back old maps like Twisted Treeline whenever there is a lore update for the Harrowing or the Shadow Isles. It would give the game more 'flavor' and just make it more interesting to learn about the lore. I say the lore because it's kind of hard to learn about it unless you actually go around and look for it. Season 10 needs to add some more OOMF to the game, spice things up.
: | TFT | Delay in loading, The first Carousel is always late! He doesn't have time to pick!
UGH this is the most annoying thing about it!! Don't forget that you can't alt tab out of this mode either because it takes like 2 minutes to get back into it. Black screen for 2 minutes :(
: https://i.imgur.com/zg4ZHAy.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Litzkrieg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFVguV9B,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:54:21.102+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/zg4ZHAy.jpg ummmm I'm worried for your well-being and sanity.
: I'm disgusted with myself
https://imgur.com/a/dTxZeNN Come on man. Pump those numbers up!!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message to all LoL Streamers/Youtubers: Please, do NOT buy Eternal sets and publicize it!
Comentários de Rioters
: This season feels so exhausting and boring to play in
{{champion:161}} SUPPORT only from S4 to G4. You don't need to be a meta slave if you know everything about your main champion. Sure he has some amazing early game pressure and his mana costs are high, but if you can find a way to make your favorite champion work, it will be your rock to get where you need to go.
: Idk why you add ranked to a pure rng game mode
> [{quoted}](name=BattleCatCringer,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GGVO2AcE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-11T23:33:48.805+0000) > > Idk why you add ranked to a pure rng game mode and im the dumb one for saying its the same as ARAM ranked... oh wait, it isnt there -.- fucking rito logic always contradicting themselves.
: As a pyke main, please nerf him
I feel that. I mained Lucian for a long time. I saw him get gutted for mid play, gutted for the occasional top play (aka the Lucian, Quinn, Vayne, even Corki top)... as soon as someone gets strong they are unanimously banned almost every game and when they aren't, it was a landside victory. Rito needs to actually assess the situation before giving buffs or nerfs. I don't feel that enough players are on the PBE to actually permit changes going to Live servers. Nobody gives a shit on it and changes like these shouldn't have gotten off the ground let alone going to the actual mass player base.
Juxin (NA)
: Hello, the game fucking sucks right now.
#relatable... i feel this on so many levels.
: Rito pls buff the ban system
If anything, they should do an extra ban phase if the same champs get banned on both sides. Like 5 ban VS 5 ban 3 second delay -- OH SAME BANNED CHAMP 10 second ban phase ONLY for the person that banned the same champ. Since there are two people in that category, they could alternate like one game it's red side then blue side if it happens again. Also #ARAMBansPlz
: > [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RcvIXu4P,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-10T01:11:24.224+0000) > > Maybe it's only a problem higher up, then? > Yuumi is pretty much banned every ranked game I play/watch my ADC friend play. > She's so difficult to deal with because of how free she makes things for her ADC/team. > She pretty much guarantees a free lane phase and then turns any member of her team into a monster mid/late game. > I hear a lot of players around Silver claiming she's not a big deal though, so I feel like it's really something up with game knowledge/teams. A lot of people in lower ELO play damage/mage supports. Really cheesy stuff. It could be easy for an enchanter newbie to be overwhelmed, even playing easy mode with Yuumi. The funny thing is you're right. The higher ELO you are, the higher her ban rate. These are the numbers from u.gg. Grand Master: 53.7% ban rate Master: 51.8% ban rate Diamond: 50.0% ban rate Platinum: 40.5% ban rate Gold: 28.7% ban rate Silver: 17.4% ban rate Those numbers are pretty stark, but even in Silver that ban rate is pretty significant, so the people who say she's just not problematic are delusional to say the least.
> [{quoted}](name=Baby Ghoul,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RcvIXu4P,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-10T01:19:31.522+0000) > > A lot of people in lower ELO play damage/mage supports. Really cheesy stuff. It could be easy for an enchanter newbie to be overwhelmed, even playing easy mode with Yuumi. > > The funny thing is you're right. The higher ELO you are, the higher her ban rate. These are the numbers from u.gg. > > Grand Master: 53.7% ban rate > > Master: 51.8% ban rate > > Diamond: 50.0% ban rate > > Platinum: 40.5% ban rate > > Gold: 28.7% ban rate > > Silver: 17.4% ban rate > > Those numbers are pretty stark, but even in Silver that ban rate is pretty significant, so the people who say she's just not problematic are delusional to say the least. Silver Gold and Plat elo is where I'm at and Pyke is still more annoying than her. One hook and R and they just gained 1000 gold. She's fairly easy to deal with once you know how she works. IDK maybe its just that people aren't as skilled in macro or micro with her down here.
R0XTAR (NA)
: Petition to keep Twisted Treeline a permanent mode
That was Riots fault. They let it rot.
Exibir mais

R0XTAR

Nível 151 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão