: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=grLtn86A,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-25T18:37:08.356+0000) > > Not a theory if it's true; there are tons of evidence that shows people only violating the ZT policy if they say it twice, but not *one* singe evidence to show they get banned if they say it once I found one. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/WE2pR9b2-banned-for-saying-kys-once
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=grLtn86A,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-07-26T00:21:45.179+0000) > > I found one. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/WE2pR9b2-banned-for-saying-kys-once Has to be recent because Riot may have changed the policy. There's also evidence of people who didn't get banned for saying ZT once
Kanzler (NA)
: The N-bomb is in tons of rap songs. Double standards and faux-outrage notwithstanding, that doesn't mean it's no longer against the rules to say in game. You had me worried. My single tolerance theory was about to finally encounter evidence against it, but then you told someone to shoot themselves. The theory holds!
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=grLtn86A,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-25T17:13:45.721+0000) > > You had me worried. My single tolerance theory was about to finally encounter evidence against it, but then you told someone to shoot themselves. The theory holds! Not a theory if it's true; there are tons of evidence that shows people only violating the ZT policy if they say it twice, but not *one* singe evidence to show they get banned if they say it once
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T16:38:52.531+0000) > > IF chat is so important why do high elo players rarely use it? Why do they only communicate with pings or voice chat? > > Chat is not necessary; Pings are much more efficient Because high elo players are usually on the same page about what needs to be done. In low elo, everyone has different priorities in mind, because we kinda suck. We need to get on the same page with strategic communication sometimes. Obviously high elo teams dont need it as much.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-07-23T22:15:51.017+0000) > > Because high elo players are usually on the same page about what needs to be done. In low elo, everyone has different priorities in mind, because we kinda suck. We need to get on the same page with strategic communication sometimes. Obviously high elo teams dont need it as much. That's my point; high elo is the model for how the playerbase should be if they were good. I'm saying since high elo players don't use chat, then it must not be *necessary* to use chat, it's just the playerbase (95% i.e. low elo) is bad. ....What im essentially saying is get gud
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T17:40:51.413+0000) > > Don't ask me if I'm high elo if you're not going to believe me anways. Jesus Christ But all you did was say you were. You couldve easily just posted on that account, but you chose not to. It kind of screams liar.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=000000010000000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-23T22:20:10.153+0000) > > But all you did was say you were. You couldve easily just posted on that account, but you chose not to. It kind of screams liar. I didn't bcuz that acc is permabanned on boards. But I just figured out i can log on and link my ban for proof. Here: > ** Your Content Has Been Removed From: Riot Games Hey Big Black Croc,** > The Universal Rules prohibit personal attacks against others. > As a result of that rule, I have deleted your comment(https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/4fAcHIyE-riot-has-changed-in-a-bad-direction?comment=0005): > They just need to fire most of the people in there balance team, and hire people that actualy PLAY the game. Balance right now is an absolute joke, damage is too high,turrets are weak as shit, top lane is a joke,itemization is fucked,Adc are op,games are too short. Hell, I bet most players wouldn't even give a shit of what riot has done to the new BE system if the game was actualy ENJOYABLE.(because you have to play the game to level up) > I think riot dosent give a shit simply because nothing bad is going to happen to them,people are just too addicted to this game they will never leave no matter what riot does. There is no moba out there that is as good as league. I'm just waiting for the day when players truly quit league so riot can learn there fucking lesson. > You have been warned about your behavior in the past, yet you persist in attacking others. Calling for firing of Rioters is crossing a line, and there's no reason to be so degrading to others regarding differences of opinion about a video game. As a result, I am issuing a permanent ban to this account, and it will no longer be permitted to use the Boards. Be aware that using other accounts to access the Boards in order to circumvent this ban is also not permitted and will result in bans to those accounts, as well. > If you'd like to discuss this, you are welcome to come to our Discord server. You will need to ping for assistance and let us know it is about a permanent suspension, since you will be unable to follow the verification instructions without an active Boards account. > --KempyreanPirate Advisor
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T17:40:51.413+0000) > > Don't ask me if I'm high elo if you're not going to believe me anways. Jesus Christ Seems like you could prove this very easily by posting on the account you claim to own.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-23T21:51:07.060+0000) > > Seems like you could prove this very easily by posting on the account you claim to own. Account is banned on the boards. Actually, i can log on to that account and link my ban. Brb Here: > **Your Content Has Been Removed From: Riot Games Hey Big Black Croc,** > The Universal Rules prohibit personal attacks against others. > As a result of that rule, I have deleted your comment(https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/4fAcHIyE-riot-has-changed-in-a-bad-direction?comment=0005): > They just need to fire most of the people in there balance team, and hire people that actualy PLAY the game. Balance right now is an absolute joke, damage is too high,turrets are weak as shit, top lane is a joke,itemization is fucked,Adc are op,games are too short. Hell, I bet most players wouldn't even give a shit of what riot has done to the new BE system if the game was actualy ENJOYABLE.(because you have to play the game to level up) > I think riot dosent give a shit simply because nothing bad is going to happen to them,people are just too addicted to this game they will never leave no matter what riot does. There is no moba out there that is as good as league. I'm just waiting for the day when players truly quit league so riot can learn there fucking lesson. > You have been warned about your behavior in the past, yet you persist in attacking others. Calling for firing of Rioters is crossing a line, and there's no reason to be so degrading to others regarding differences of opinion about a video game. As a result, I am issuing a permanent ban to this account, and it will no longer be permitted to use the Boards. Be aware that using other accounts to access the Boards in order to circumvent this ban is also not permitted and will result in bans to those accounts, as well. > If you'd like to discuss this, you are welcome to come to our Discord server. You will need to ping for assistance and let us know it is about a permanent suspension, since you will be unable to follow the verification instructions without an active Boards account. > --KempyreanPirate Advisor
rujitra (NA)
: I've asked you this before and you have yet to respond: How would you say the following (as one example) with pings? >Two bot to pull team while the other three set up for baron.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-07-23T20:45:55.409+0000) > > I've asked you this before and you have yet to respond: How would you say the following (as one example) with pings? You can't...
Zardo (NA)
: Pings are great and all, but going through plat I can't just ping the waves that I set to slow push then ping baron, I have to let my team know in chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-07-23T17:27:38.146+0000) > > Pings are great and all, but going through plat I can't just ping the waves that I set to slow push then ping baron, I have to let my team know in chat. Play in Diamond+ and you wouldn't need to tell your team that, they'd either know or knowing wouldn't matter anyways. In Diamond+ If a jungler ganks a lane and they start hitting minions, the most common thing people do is ping them off, and junglers always know why -- to keep the wave freezing. Don't need chat to tell them that
: Oh shit, no way, dude! How can we **both** be bigblackcroc? GatekeeperTDS is just my smurf.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T17:19:28.686+0000) > > Oh shit, no way, dude! How can we **both** be bigblackcroc? GatekeeperTDS is just my smurf. Don't ask me if I'm high elo if you're not going to believe me anways. Jesus Christ
: > IF chat is so important why do high elo players rarely use it? Are you a high elo player? Do you have any personal insight into what high elo players do in their games? Please don't reference a handful of streamers as proof. There are way more high elo players than those asshats. I would think that high elo players, by the nature of being **high elo**, have understood the value of appropriate communication, including when to use the chat box.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUwfALfy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-23T16:45:46.735+0000) > > Are you a high elo player? https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=bigblackcroc Diamond 4, yes > Do you have any personal insight into what high elo players do in their games? Yes; people rarely type anything.
: Chat is important, toxicity can't be fixed by taking it away.
IF chat is so important why do high elo players rarely use it? Why do they only communicate with pings or voice chat? Chat is not necessary; Pings are much more efficient
: Stop banning for chat, start banning gameplay
Hehe. You definently speak for most players that play ranked
: can i plz have my account back i was messing around with friends and i got permabanned im so sorry.
You fucked up when you said hatespeech twice; the system only allows you to say it once
DiViND (EUW)
: Was a punishment for this fair?
> Was a punishment for this fair? Nope. Not even close
: > We have no statistics to conclude the game is popular... https://imgur.com/a/A1d0Bpo Rank #2 on twitch.
> [{quoted}](name=perspectiv,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ilHAJEl4,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-21T21:53:15.237+0000) > > https://imgur.com/a/A1d0Bpo > > Rank #2 on twitch. just because people watch it doesn't mean they play it
: Why do you think TFT is so popular?
We have no statistics to conclude the game is popular...
CLG ear (NA)
: PSA: "Introvert" doesn't mean "Shy" or "Socially Awkward"
> PSA: "Introvert" doesn't mean "Shy" or "Socially Awkward" **in·tro·vert /ˈintrəˌvərt/ Learn to pronounce noun 1. a shy, reticent person.** Lol
: >PB boards is terrible is different than PB posters are terrible Given your general posting history, that's difficult to interpret it differently. Added to that, the difference in the subforums are the community members, discussion guidelines, and the format of the subforum doesn't leave much room to say that you weren't referencing other community members in your comment. >irrelevant. i got my post removed for being a jerk or smth, not for spam The updated PB rules also encourage everyone to post helpful content.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Eb29BZrZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T19:16:22.094+0000) > > Given your general posting history, that's difficult to interpret it differently. Added to that, the difference in the subforums are the community members, discussion guidelines, and the format of the subforum doesn't leave much room to say that you weren't referencing other community members in your comment. If it can be interpreted differently then you shouldn't remove my post just in case you interpret it wrongly. > The updated PB rules also encourage everyone to post helpful content. ? I was trying to help the OP by redirecting him to a better board
: Hey, That seemed like a pretty negative comment regarding the PB community. It also didn't add anything to the player's discussion. Unrelated to your removal, but the discussion appears to be in the correct sub-forum since he's talking about discussion with other players.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Eb29BZrZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T18:40:24.621+0000) > > Hey, > > That seemed like a pretty negative comment regarding the PB community. PB boards is terrible is different than PB posters are terrible, but OK............. > It also didn't add anything to the player's discussion. irrelevant. i got my post removed for being a jerk or smth, not for spam
rujitra (NA)
: You did more than insult a particular person, you insulted multiple.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=Eb29BZrZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T17:45:11.111+0000) > > You did more than insult a particular person, you insulted multiple. next you're gonna tell me "the game is terrible" is insulting people who play the game or smth. I don't even care man
Comentários de Rioters
: Permabans are the reason this game is so toxic...
Better solutions: * After a permaban the account is unbanned after 1 year, but the IFS is strict and one punishment will lead to an actual permaban. * Bans and chat restrictions should be exclusive to the offense; only chat restrictions for chat related offenses and bans for gameplay related offenses
: PROJECT Pyke is very, very disappointing
His auto attacks are a bit different actually; his dagger telaports from each hand. Take it as you will. I think the problem is that base pyke's animations are so good it's hard to think of even better ones. That's why i hate Jhin's legendary skin; he lost the base skin's animations
: Correlation doesn't equal causation and whoever's shitpost you just linked to is not a Riot employee, is he?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q3cEg8EO,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T03:35:48.938+0000) > > Correlation doesn't equal causation and whoever's shitpost you just linked to is not a Riot employee, is he? There's no evidence out there to prove ZT can't be said once sooooo
coreym11 (NA)
: I fear that the player that sabotaged my match from champion select won't be banned.
He probably won't get punished because the system is incompetent at catching that kind of griefing
: From where did you get this "two times" shit and why do you keep spreading misinformation?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q3cEg8EO,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-17T02:45:56.349+0000) > > From where did you get this "two times" shit and why do you keep spreading misinformation? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/s5d2VwfI-should-the-zero-tolerence-policy-be-renamed
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: new feature disable ally chat
You don't need chat at all to play, as pings are much more efficient. Most High elo players don't use chat; learn from them
IrvenM (NA)
: But a suspension for [Ching_Chong]? I've never had a chat restriction before is that really fair??
> [{quoted}](name=IrvenM,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q3cEg8EO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-17T00:16:54.767+0000) > > But a suspension for [Ching_Chong]? I've never had a chat restriction before is that really fair?? Not really fair but that's the way the system works. Sorry mate
IrvenM (NA)
: Am I in the Wrong?
That word is a trigger word for the system and it issues bans regardless of context if you say it twice. You fucked up hard
: Reporting people is actually just a waste of time.
That and it makes lower levels a cesspool
CopiluNuc (EUNE)
: I have a SERIOUS problem
considering how strict the IFS is you might be CR'd. Better hope you only said neutral or positive shit in chat lmao
: Is flirting with toxic biggoted players bad? ;)
You fucked up actually; the f word is a trigger word for the system, and it will issue a ban regardless of context (if you say it twice). Better pray no one reported you or the system didn't catch you
Ligseo (EUW)
: Ban AFK player more consistently
They should start issuing bans for afking maliciously instead of Leaver Buster. Low levels is the worst when you have an afk in most of your games
: Renekton is the cancer of top lane
It's almost like he's been like this ever since his release, y'know he's kind of supposed to be a lane bully? Regardless Renekton isn't shit in terms of cancer with {{champion:85}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:126}}{{champion:133}}{{champion:223}} existing
ursucarlos (EUNE)
: Toxicity punishments
Bans in general should be reserved for gameplay related offenses; never for chat
rujitra (NA)
: Just one example of a state other than California where a conviction has been made for encouraging suicide through electronic means: https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/us/michelle-carter-conviction-appeal/index.html
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jLXkERAo,comment-id=0000000000000003,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:52:21.264+0000) > > Just one example of a state other than California where a conviction has been made for encouraging suicide through electronic means: > > https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/09/us/michelle-carter-conviction-appeal/index.html https://www.quora.com/Is-it-illegal-to-tell-someone-to-kill-themselves Did that person say "kys" and nothing else? Nothing else that indicates he was genuinely trying to get the person to die??
: 1. A person who, attempts to aid suicide or generate homicide of consent under medical assisted suicide will face execution when found guilty. 2. It is an offence to help someone commit suicide or advise or encourage someone to commit suicide. 3. Killing a person on request, by using euthanasia, can be punished by up to an imprisonment term of up to 12 years To note, medical assisted suicide is legal in 4 or 5 states. People don't always pay attention because it is the internet.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jLXkERAo,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:43:16.909+0000) > > 1. A person who, attempts to aid suicide or generate homicide of consent under medical assisted suicide will face execution when found guilty. > > 2. It is an offence to help someone commit suicide or advise or encourage someone to commit suicide. > > 3. Killing a person on request, by using euthanasia, can be punished by up to an imprisonment term of up to 12 years > > To note, medical assisted suicide is legal in 4 or 5 states. People don't always pay attention because it is the internet. https://www.quora.com/Is-it-illegal-to-tell-someone-to-kill-themselves So you're saying i can get people jailed online for saying a simple "kys"? no other factors?
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jLXkERAo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:32:55.983+0000) > > No it isn't, it's only illegal in California That's contradictory. If your claim that "it doesn't really matter" had any truth in it then it would be fine **everywhere**.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jLXkERAo,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:37:53.745+0000) > > That's contradictory. If your claim that "it doesn't really matter" had any truth in it then it would be fine **everywhere**. Ummm, I definently didn't mean it in the legal sense, because the thread/OP didn't mention legality...
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jLXkERAo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:32:55.983+0000) > > No it isn't, it's only illegal in California. And even then you sure as hell aren't going to jail for a simple "kys"; that word is very common online Its illegal in all 50. MA just had someone go to jail for murder over it.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jLXkERAo,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:38:04.012+0000) > > Its illegal in all 50. MA just had someone go to jail for murder over it. Until i see people going to jail becuase they said "kys" once to some online stranger, then I have my doubts
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jLXkERAo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:12:23.767+0000) > > Did you commit suicide? No? Then it doesn't really matter It does, actually. Encouraging suicide and self harm is illegal by law.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jLXkERAo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:22:41.282+0000) > > It does, actually. Encouraging suicide and self harm is illegal by law. No it isn't, it's only illegal in California. And even then you sure as hell aren't going to jail for a simple "kys"; that word is very common online
: Being toxic is one thing but promoting self harm is a NO NO
Did you commit suicide? No? Then it doesn't really matter
: What actually happens to people who run it down mid/troll ranked?
> What actually happens to people who run it down mid/troll ranked? They get away with it most of the time because the system is incompetent at catching trolls/inters. Soft inting is even more common now
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dlHbmQEf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-14T21:34:24.364+0000) > > The secret to preventing toxicity is to play well and to not make mistakes In theory, but humans are imperfect creatures. It's impossible to play without any mistakes every single game, and even Caesar made tactical errors. It's good to have a fallback for those situations, let alone the fact that perhaps not everyone on your team is going to play will and not make mistakes in a given game.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dlHbmQEf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-14T21:35:55.161+0000) > > In theory, but humans are imperfect creatures. It's impossible to play without any mistakes every single game, I didn't say it was possible, just stating what prevents toxicity
: I've discovered the secret to avoiding toxicity.
The secret to preventing toxicity is to play well and to not make mistakes
: Is it wrong to open mid after an early afk?
You should ask for your team's consent first
: Low Diamond, Honor 5 Guide to Better Behavior
I see soft inting too frequently -- whether it is in my team or the enemy's. Not everybody can climb, you either have the skill to climb at your desired elo or you don't. Challenger wouldn't be special if just anybody can climb there with sheer willpower or effort, you need natural skill
: That was my question....... honestly, a "player stopping trying and dies over and over again", I see that every other game. If you don't then maybe my account has an issue and I should send a ticket to Riot. So the question is, did OP ran down mid repeatedly. Seriously. Players who stop trying and die a lot, I see that ALL THE TIME. If it is bannable or even simply punishable, they should do it consistently.
> [{quoted}](name=Kirill Sarychev,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-07-14T18:10:08.351+0000) > > That was my question....... honestly, a "player stopping trying and dies over and over again", I see that every other game. Yes, and the system can't catch it and punish them > Seriously. Players who stop trying and die a lot, I see that ALL THE TIME. If it is bannable or even simply punishable, they should do it consistently. Well like i said people soft int because the system rarely catches it, so they won't get punished. That's why they soft int, so they don't get banned. The system rarely catches soft inting
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Is my next punishment gonna be a perma ban?
The IFS is hyper strict after a 14 day ban; even being negative can lead to a permaban. Complaining about a champ may lead to a perma, yes. Just don't type a lot if you want to be negative (like 3-5 lines a game)
: What is soft inting, as opposed to straight inting? Did you int like running down mid repeatedly, or did you get crushed by your opponent? I've had so many teammates being 1/16/1 or the like, they never, never got banned. I mean, I see that what, 1 every 5 ranked games? Plus if you had your account for 6 year, never got a punishment, and then all of a sudden a perma ban, you must have been toxic and hard inting. Give more details!
> [{quoted}](name=Kirill Sarychev,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FcYJWc1F,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:02:49.830+0000) > > What is soft inting, as opposed to straight inting? Soft inting is when you int but you do so subtly so you may bypass the system, or when a player stops trying and dies over and over again
: is it so hard to show good sportmenship??
> is it so hard to show good sportmenship?? It's not hard but it sure as hell shouldn't be forced. Accept trash talk in a competitive online video game
: being banned for something but the other 3 people weren't
The other people that said kys might not have said it twice (you only receive a ban if you say kys twice, not once)
Exibir mais

R107 Games

Nível 25 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão