: Senna ADC is the most fun I've ever had playing League of Legends in 3 YEARS.
Crynet856 (EUNE)
: When your jungle is premade with enemy TOP
My wife and I was against each other in aram once. Lol
: She is available for token purchase only.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uEYo91IE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T21:40:42.974+0000) > > She is available for token purchase only. Damn that sucks
Comentários de Rioters
: Pulsefire Thresh looks like garbage...
Theorex (NA)
: The reason why you always add the flamer after game.
He may not get banned since u accepted it. U chose to have that chat spoke to you. Not like in game were u have to mute afterwards.
: Why is it baneable to say Kiss in Danish?
> [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KNEuvX0r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T23:34:29.984+0000) > > Why is it baneable to say Kiss in Danish? No food for u troll
: Dont type K Y $
I get down voted for a PSA lol
Comentários de Rioters
: arurf was way better :/ this is actual cancer. i think im gonna stop playing tbh now
The elder dragon needs to be removed. Even herald. No point in having them
Comentários de Rioters
: the main problem with the mode right now is the elder dragon is snowballing the game to hard. each dragon gives a 20% damage swing, plus true damage, plus all the other stats. its basicly a free auto win to the team that gets it. it also limits champ picking/ban they added back. as you need to pick strong laners so you have a chance to fight for that urf dragon. when it comes up. in the pbe many people were compaining about urf being ruined by urf elder dragon. but riot dident care..
> [{quoted}](name=frackphoneverifi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ozG2u7EF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-28T21:23:13.236+0000) > > the main problem with the mode right now is the elder dragon is snowballing the game to hard. > > each dragon gives a 20% damage swing, plus true damage, plus all the other stats. its basicly a free auto win to the team that gets it. > > it also limits champ picking/ban they added back. as you need to pick strong laners so you have a chance to fight for that urf dragon. when it comes up. > > in the pbe many people were compaining about urf being ruined by urf elder dragon. but riot dident care.. Exactly .
Zed genius (EUNE)
: In what world are people supposed to try and lose on purpose on URF?
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ozG2u7EF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-28T21:08:25.585+0000) > > In what world are people supposed to try and lose on purpose on URF? Same champs every game. cant ban all the stupid op champs
Comentários de Rioters
: I feel genuinely guilty for just opening my skin permanent
Nagake (EUNE)
: Perma banned for a single insult while being the one that was insulted all game
If u just got off 2 weeks ya mute all okay. Anything can trigger it ur like on super thin ice
: What Legendary Skin did you get
Nubrac (NA)
: PBE NEW DRAGONS, NEW ITEMS, NEW MAP. PreSeason 2020 All Changes FULL Lea...
: Can we use Prestige Points to buy something else?
I'm sitting on 107 . I don't like any of the skins
EFKA123 (EUW)
: After 10 years I uninstalled league
After 10 years I'm still here. I'll continue till I no longer have fun
Comentários de Rioters
: it's a quality over quantity thing. to get your honor back you need to prove that you deserve it. if you /muteall every game and type nothing then you are displaying a refusal to communicate, not a refusal to be toxic. and there's a difference. to get your honor back, you need to play games while not being toxic. playing games not communicating will work too, sure, but it will be much slower i had a chat restriction a couple of years ago and i got back to honor 2 in 3 months. and i'm as casual of a player as they come. i'd be surprised if there were more than 50 games in that time frame
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xIM7vpXY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T08:57:34.597+0000) > > it's a quality over quantity thing. to get your honor back you need to prove that you deserve it. if you /muteall every game and type nothing then you are displaying a refusal to communicate, not a refusal to be toxic. and there's a difference. > > to get your honor back, you need to play games while not being toxic. playing games not communicating will work too, sure, but it will be much slower > > i had a chat restriction a couple of years ago and i got back to honor 2 in 3 months. and i'm as casual of a player as they come. i'd be surprised if there were more than 50 games in that time frame How is that a refusal to communicate from mute all? U have pings. And I have been getting checkpoints with mute all on. I'm honor 4 checkpoint 3 of 3. Weres the evidence that is negative behavior?
Klumer (EUNE)
: Perma ban
Doesn't happen . U were warned
: Second year of season rewards I am missing and people still get away with int feeding
Took me six months from 0 to lvl 2. Now I have auto mute all on and last check point for honor 5
: She has been confirmed as a support marksman.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tsAJ1KQU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T11:08:32.817+0000) > > She has been confirmed as a support marksman. Oh man that's gona be crazy awesome
Comentários de Rioters
: Stuff?
I'm still stuck in game after it ended when I got snared by morgana
: Congrats to you! Keep it up!
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EuhGLMeB,comment-id=00080002,timestamp=2019-10-15T17:54:32.843+0000) > > Congrats to you! Keep it up! Thanks
: Rounded your RP up to the nearest 100 for trying.
Thankyou keep up the great work
: I missed you all
This is my first season and I'm honor 4 checkpoint 3 of 3! I've reformed! I was honor zero last year I think or the last! Check me out riot tantrum. I've done great! At work so I cant post picture
: To all the people that claimed nobody would use the option to disable their own chat if it was added
Gøtcha (NA)
: Why am I receiving a 14 day suspension?
: Honor locked
Prob not. U have to be hella honorable everygsme. Took me 6 months fr ok n 0 to get back to 2
Gimme3Steps (EUNE)
: This is getting out of hand. Wtf is this ban system???
Lol new to riven Gimme3Steps: we need a pig of a tank Gimme3Steps: fiora or riven Gimme3Steps: both my mains Ur hella toxic. U talk to much. Gimme3Steps: yep ur getting banned buddy {{champion:43}}
: Hello Riot i just have a question
U used a zero tolerance word. Next time do wat I do mute all
: Worlds pick em
thanks didnt notice
Comentários de Rioters
: So just to clarify something. I got the real story irl for this game abd still think is ubfair even if i am his duo. Basically this is the one and solo time he has ever inited. Singular. One time. Out of hundreds of games. And the reason? He was so wasted he couldnt even walk. He drank to muxh rhat day due to some stressful life events and didnt even remember turning on league. Now i know its easy for you to say its justified, but consider this -- this guy has 3 other perma banned accounts. All with a lot of nice legendary skins. He used to be toxic as all hell, and the game had no place for him. BUT he finally reformed, which a lot of people cannot do. He is a shining beautiful example that players can actually change. And the proof is in the honor. He hit that beautiful honor 3. Sonthing i can't even do becauss I'm toxic, and proud of it lol. This was first season he was gonna get rewards in 4 seasons, and its all thrown away now because he was to drunk to even remember feeding one game. Riot has stated that before that one game shouldnt trigger a punishment, i know this for sure, it could probably be found somewhere. But he is banned spit on from one singular game. While there are clear examples of people feeding hundreds and never getting banned. And those arent even hard to findz they are on freaking YouTube. My duo isnt the beat writer, so i felt it necessary to at least speak this on his part. Only reason he will even pkay anymore is because i want him to. Because riot truly does not care about there players. And they wont until you all stop spending money. I stopped and all i do is get free skins from hextech chests
Today at 12:47 Also I know I was afk for a short time my monther had me do somthing So ur saying this kid was drunk. Lmfao yet he had to do something for his mom
rujitra (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WfENvpWN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T16:25:36.471+0000) > > Your account literally has 4 games yesterday, then over 50 in the past week. > > Why lie on the boards when it's public info? Lol right
Aden9 (NA)
: Reporting Abuse and Run
: Pet rats are pretty cool
: While in base, minute 0:50? Until minions spawning I see no problem to check some emails.
First 2 mins u said. Even if u were at the fountain at 50 secs u still need to run back to lane which takes some time. It's pointless to check emails lol. Use ur phone then.
: Worst world champion song ever in 5 year.
Its depressing.. I want to get hyped. This did the opposite
: WORLDS SONG!
This song does not hype me up.... sigh
: I am going to wake up at 5 am tmrw to play Garen JG Ranked
I've done garen jungle already. What they buff on him?
: Fix, your, client, Riot. This is beyond annoying.
Lesson to be learned... Don't check emails. Focus on game
BMW M3 E92 (EUNE)
: WHAT IS THIS??? WHAAAAAAAAT
Stoped 2 secs in. That music sucks
Nubrac (NA)
: About to Hit Masters Again
: Kai'Sa is extremely sexualized for no GOOD reason
Lmao ppl always gotta cry about stupid shit
: Can someone explain how this is worth a 10 game chat restriction and loss of honor?
This looks like my chat restriction last year. Guess what. I mute all I dont even type anymore. 1 more checkpoint and I'll have honor 5 this season. Just dont type.
Exibir mais

Rebel 986

Nível 169 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão