: nobody plays diana or azir
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QooU1cL4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T01:15:41.387+0000) > > nobody plays diana or azir I play diana and I got poo-poo'd on by azir 3 games in the last 2 days.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Yes ! If a hard to play champ like Irelia is totally broken she needs to be nerfed regardless of how the silver Irelias perform
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kyqFOkGo,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:55:14.208+0000) > > Yes ! > > If a hard to play champ like Irelia is totally broken she needs to be nerfed regardless of how the silver Irelias perform But why does pro play matter to over 99.9 of the community? Irelia is good in pro because they can build a team around here that suits her strengths.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Well, if you realised that pro meant more than 99,9% of the community. You wouldn't have to make these threads. Irelia was pick ban in pro play and masters+ for a very long time. Twtich jungle isn't
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kyqFOkGo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:15:45.132+0000) > > Well, if you realised that pro meant more than 99,9% of the community. You wouldn't have to make these threads. > > Irelia was pick ban in pro play and masters+ for a very long time. Twtich jungle isn't So the other 99.9 of irelias can go fuck ourselves because some MLG dude is super good with her?
Comentários de Rioters
: Irelia nerfed again
I don't know what I expected when I asked this on the forums. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Arakadia (NA)
: Nobody says everyone should look like Illaoi and the fact that you claim they do suggests you are misunderstanding their claim.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=u5EBkMs6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-08T02:46:10.572+0000) > > Nobody says everyone should look like Illaoi and the fact that you claim they do suggests you are misunderstanding their claim. I get the claim. But don't you remember Kai'sa release day? Where a loud minority went crazy because she was "OVersexualized"
: When everyone is complaining about Qiyana's design being dull or generic, but you really like it
I said it before, people who complain about this specific topic will never EVER be satisfied unless all female characters are unfeminine or androgynous. And if they are pretty they better be covered head to TOE in bulky armor. You're best just ignoring those kinds of people. Remember the shitstorm from Kai'sa?
: Male design variety vs female
Tbh I just like seeing attractive females in games. I don't care if you wanna make braum super oiled up in a speedo with mushroom tip poking out, do it. As long as all the female characters don't become land whales and hyper unfeminine buff chicks.
Zeanix (OCE)
: What Qiyana should've been
> [{quoted}](name=Zeanix,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=M6yAiEs1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-07T03:15:24.627+0000) > > Lets be real, her design is just way too boring. A dress, a tiara and that's it? There's nothing interesting to her other than her weapon. Where's the uniqueness in this champion other than being a queen in a faction? Hell, she doesn't even look like a queen, but a princess who just got her powers and weapons, unless she's a young queen which that's fine. But there are so many ideas from cultures that she should've been > ________________________ > > #Aztec > http://rst61-d2spring2015groupo.weebly.com/uploads/4/6/8/1/46819809/9662880.jpg?458 > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Aztec_fire_dance_recreation.jpg/220px-Aztec_fire_dance_recreation.jpg > The Aztec wear these amazing head pieces, why didn't we give her one? Yes, she's an assassin, but that shouldn't stop her from wearing one. She's a Queen, and she should flaunt it. It doesn't even have to be big like these ones. A smaller headpiece would go a long way. > http://aztechumanities.weebly.com/uploads/4/6/5/3/46534395/938389.jpg?333 > http://www.maya-aztec.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/maya_drawing01.jpg > > #Wakanda > Marvel did a fucking amazing job with this culture. Yes it's fictional but damn there are so many great ideas from this. > https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/black-panther.jpeg > https://fsmedia.imgix.net/d0/bc/75/05/7fc5/4f4c/b919/1d3bd0409622/black-panther-wakanda-forever.jpeg > https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/scale_crop_768_433/2018/02/blackpanther596d2f0340b95-h_2018.jpg > https://gothamtalks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Tribes-of-Wakanda-Image.jpg > https://news.quirktastic.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/wakanda-tribe1.jpg > Look at the colours and neck piece. It shows off the culture, yet still functional as a warrior piece. Look at the tribal paint. Minimal, yet effective. Look at the hair. It show's culture but uniqueness. The men's warrior outfits looks so simple but so effective as well. Wakanda effectively combines both modern and African culture and it just works so well. > > Give her some body paint. Give her some tribal like warrior face paint. Give her a mini head piece. Give her something that just speaks Queen of her lands, the jungle and her culture, and maybe I would give her an interest. That looks awful. Legit.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Chromatic Eagle,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GzJwvnWE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-07T00:30:16.707+0000) > > Is intended to be an escaped convict leading a revolution. > Is intended to be a high speed marksman, and seriously, you can cover up the chest with her helmet. How are people still offended by the cleavage? No ones offended its just dull if you could read you'd understand the complaint rather than making a strawman argument of the critques with these champions. Also maybe you should learn to format your comment correctly before you get snarky with some one on the boards so they actually read what you are trying to drool out.
> [{quoted}](name=Towboat421,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GzJwvnWE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-07T00:39:08.981+0000) > > No ones offended its just dull if you could read you'd understand the complaint rather than making a strawman argument of the critques with these champions. Also maybe you should learn to format your comment correctly before you get snarky with some one on the boards so they actually read what you are trying to drool out. That's an opinion my dude. I happen to like most of the champion designs. I think you're just being contrarian, because it's the hot thing to not enjoy conventionally attractive humanoids nowa days. But that's just my opinion and guess brah. You'll get that female gragas someday bro.
: Male design variety vs female
"Why can't all the females be UGLY!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Seriously though I don't understand what the issue with attractive women is. You just got a female champion who is female and is non-human. This is why I say people who complain about such things will never be happy. Just move the goal post.
: {{sticker:cass-cry}} you forgot her, she sad now.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EZYbPnGE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T00:16:10.473+0000) > > {{sticker:cass-cry}} you forgot her, she sad now. You're right. I'm sorry Cass.
: {{champion:69}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:60}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EZYbPnGE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T00:15:52.463+0000) > > {{champion:69}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:60}} But Cass is so distantly related to Noxus. The Black Rose always has it's own agenda they aren't really allied with Noxus unless they changed the lore again. I mean a girl who is FROM and is currently allied with Noxus.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: She looks hot dammit
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Woij1lcE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-06T19:38:02.507+0000) > > She looks hot dammit I agree. Sometimes I feel it's nice to just get a good looking female character with no strings attached.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Katarina is fine as she is right now, does not need attention. There are plenty of more champs that should come way before her like sona,miss fortune and tons of others and visually she is ALOT better than plenty of champs like mundo,panth and tons of others. She only might need work in 2021 right now she shouldnt be touched.
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vgEQQspQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T18:43:20.830+0000) > > Katarina is fine as she is right now, does not need attention. There are plenty of more champs that should come way before her like sona,miss fortune and tons of others and visually she is ALOT better than plenty of champs like mundo,panth and tons of others. She only might need work in 2021 right now she shouldnt be touched. Sona literally is unable to speak. Kat has a Adopted Sibling assassin, a Sister turned into a snake, G a r e n, potential issue with Lux because of Garen, she's a pretty big deal in Noxius to the point where Darius/Swain would probably have a couple lines for her/from her. There are so many things you can go with her, It's just so weird how {{champion:86}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} got VU/VA updates even though they didn't look "That bad". Kat is in the same spot as Vi where her model looks fine but her lines and interactions are painfully outdated and have nothing interesting about em.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Her pick rate was also really low to consider her as overpowered. Meanwhile {{champion:238}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=HP Crookshanks,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WEE6vIr2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-05T08:43:21.503+0000) > > Her pick rate was also really low to consider her as overpowered. Meanwhile {{champion:238}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Gotta sell that new skin bro
Comentários de Rioters
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: 9.2 nerfs/buffs plan by MappleNectar
: then you just get the opposite problem... the solution isn't to only buff or only nerf... its to do both though I do think buffing is better than nerfing. anyway have you seen this video? Analysis: Why We Should Buff More Than Nerf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsC8io4w1sY Buffing is better than nerfing but it has to be the right kind of buffs or changes in general and if there are nerfs they should be the right kind of nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=AugustHeatHaze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AzEQE9mw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-14T07:03:09.906+0000) > > then you just get the opposite problem... the solution isn't to only buff or only nerf... its to do both though I do think buffing is better than nerfing. > > anyway have you seen this video? > > Analysis: Why We Should Buff More Than Nerf > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsC8io4w1sY > > Buffing is better than nerfing but it has to be the right kind of buffs or changes in general and if there are nerfs they should be the right kind of nerfs I agree with this.
Comentários de Rioters
Eyesack (NA)
: Make Vi's Vault Breaker have a shield destroying effect similar to irelia's
Comentários de Rioters
: I fucking hate League matchmaking: "Oh you've won 3 games in a row? Here's 2 clueless boosted apes!"
Two promos in a row I got a Varus who got mad he died to viktor and afked. Then a lee sin who played like he's never seen a computer before.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > hate circle-jerk So, if you have legitimate reasons to dislike something, it's a "hate circle jerk", apparently.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5vKeRZjz,comment-id=00040004,timestamp=2018-10-28T06:49:23.509+0000) > > So, if you have legitimate reasons to dislike something, it's a "hate circle jerk", apparently. The only reason I see people cry is because she kills you. Meanwhile camille is more mobile bursts you for 1k true damage all of which isn't a skillshot btw. Graves runs up to you misses all of his skills and still 2 shots you late game while being mobile, ranged and tanky. Viktor literally breaks toplane right now. There are so many more "Broken" champions that no one talks about. You can DODGE Irelia's E.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Irelia movement speed should be 325
The irelia hate circle-jerk is really strong lol. Would you really be happy if Irelia was just gutted out of the game just because you hate dealing with her?
Comentários de Rioters
Rewt (NA)
: Thats the danger of playing non duelist junglers. If the enemy locks in a duelist jungler, its time to lock one in yourself. Playing something with a bad early game is almost asking to get invaded and snowballed on. I love playing Diana Jungle, but her pre 6 is just so ass that its not worth it because i will get fucked hard. So i learned to stick with things that I know I can fight off most invades (at least to the point where we both back off to lick our wounds)
> [{quoted}](name=rewt127,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ERZ0e14,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-30T20:04:02.898+0000) > > Thats the danger of playing non duelist junglers. > > If the enemy locks in a duelist jungler, its time to lock one in yourself. Playing something with a bad early game is almost asking to get invaded and snowballed on. So I have to? Damn dude that feels bad. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: ^can't beat em join em. though with {{champion:28}} , just roam a lot, works well at least at lower elos
> [{quoted}](name=LilxPaprika,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ERZ0e14,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-30T19:07:31.459+0000) > > ^can't beat em join em. > though with {{champion:28}} , just roam a lot, works well at least at lower elos But I need my level 3 to gank and if someone takes scuttle and my buff it kinda messes me up for the whole game
Comentários de Rioters
: Lets reduce yasuo's BE cost to 450
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AtTEPXPG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T18:43:07.074+0000) > > Lets reduce yasuo's BE cost to 450 Lets make it 40k
Comentários de Rioters
: PAX/DZK - A timeline summary, and why it hasn't died down yet.
Comentários de Rioters
: PAX/DZK - A timeline summary, and why it hasn't died down yet.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters

ReformedFuta

Nível 69 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão