: Runeterra 5e update 1.4 (D&D LoL Conversion)
Comentários de Rioters
: Warriors Cinematic Season 2020 Asset Pack
omg this is so sexy thank you riot
: Sett's actually making me enjoy league again after a year and a half
Comentários de Rioters
: Except Sett's design is literally muscle man with cat ears. Nothing else about him is "vastaya," to the point where he may as well be half cosplaying Ahri. While I don't think he necessarily betrays the concept of the Vastaya, his design is a lazy pass at forcing him into the category with little to nothing that qualifies as Vastaya. He's not even got a hairy chest for gods sake, and he's supposed to be part animal.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=m1EyEYEz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-07T19:06:34.515+0000) > > Except Sett's design is literally muscle man with cat ears. Nothing else about him is "vastaya," to the point where he may as well be half cosplaying Ahri. While I don't think he necessarily betrays the concept of the Vastaya, his design is a lazy pass at forcing him into the category with little to nothing that qualifies as Vastaya. He's not even got a hairy chest for gods sake, and he's supposed to be part animal. I disagree. Sett is a Vastaya, it's not lazy design. He has a really cool design. He looks the same amount of Vastay that Xayah and Rakan do.
: Is Leona Down With Genocide Now Or What?
I wouldn't be so sure either way. Kayle is full on murdering all of life it seems. Leona could follow a similar path it seems.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rextreff,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xuBBo5K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-21T07:12:43.656+0000) > > interested ((I'm glad you're interested, do you happen to have a character sheet or at least an OC in mind?))
> [{quoted}](name=beautylicious ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=2xuBBo5K,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-22T13:52:02.869+0000) > > ((I'm glad you're interested, do you happen to have a character sheet or at least an OC in mind?)) Yes i have a character in mind I just need to write it all down how should i do that
: Until The World Ends, Darkness Forever Lurks . {Semi-Open RP Sign-Ups}
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
: The name you use to sign into the client vs the name people see in game
> [{quoted}](name=Sir To You,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=u5EPZTmn,comment-id=00760000,timestamp=2019-12-12T07:59:45.446+0000) > > The name you use to sign into the client vs the name people see in game I thought those were the same?
: Patch 9.24 notes
What's the difference between username and summoner name?
Sirhaian (NA)
: Lux VFX Update
This is so pretty :D All the new light effects are so well done
: > [{quoted}](name=Rextreff,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GqYEusLp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-18T19:54:48.694+0000) > > I don't get this. What's this all about? this is usually how someone can take up a champion recently added to the roster. However, since this happened well over a month ago, you can just ask to have them at this point since nobody showed interest in them.
> [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=GqYEusLp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-18T20:27:40.353+0000) > > this is usually how someone can take up a champion recently added to the roster. However, since this happened well over a month ago, you can just ask to have them at this point since nobody showed interest in them. oof. yea. this is my first time on boards in a while. it's sad to see roleplaying so inactive...
: With Respect. Do you want the truth? It's impossible for them to say anything bad about them because it's such a hot issue in our real world. Which is completely unrealistic to Runeterra. That is why it's not a good idea to add in sensitive politics into a fantasy universe. For a story narrative to be realistic there has to be counter sides, counter arguments but for THIS. That is impossible for Riot to add. So I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. And Riot shouldn't have ether.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qMwYJEfy,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-18T21:41:33.347+0000) > > With Respect. Do you want the truth? It's impossible for them to say anything bad about them because it's such a hot issue in our real world. Which is completely unrealistic to Runeterra. > > That is why it's not a good idea to add in sensitive politics into a fantasy universe. For a story narrative to be realistic there has to be counter sides, counter arguments but for THIS. That is impossible for Riot to add. So I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. And Riot shouldn't have ether. No. Riot can do what they want. I never was talking about anything 'sensitive politics'. It's their game, Riot can do whatever they want.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rextreff,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qMwYJEfy,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-18T20:20:22.724+0000) > > I'm just asking a question here lol. Why are you being so negative about it. Your post literally looks like social justice stuff about the gays and trans even if not intended. If that's not negative, then I don't know what is.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qMwYJEfy,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-11-18T21:58:29.682+0000) > > Your post literally looks like social justice stuff about the gays and trans even if not intended. > If that's not negative, then I don't know what is. No it doesn't. I'm just asking a simple question.
: I'd expect Runeterra in general to be more open to anything LGBT, because there hasn't been a thousands-of-years-old religion shaping minute details of daily life throughout the world. There are some old-ass religions, older than most real-life religions in fact, but we haven't seen them dictate identity, or sexual or romantic preference. I think it's unlikely that they would. (Abrahamic religion is fucking weird, yo.)
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qMwYJEfy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-18T19:55:25.594+0000) > > I'd expect Runeterra in general to be more open to anything LGBT, because there hasn't been a thousands-of-years-old religion shaping minute details of daily life throughout the world. There are some old-ass religions, older than most real-life religions in fact, but we haven't seen them dictate identity, or sexual or romantic preference. I think it's unlikely that they would. (Abrahamic religion is fucking weird, yo.) Yea I agree. Historically, countries in the east have always been more accepting for LGBT rights, and also old Germanic and Slavic religions as well. So far I haven't seen anything in League that would make me think anyone in Runeterra is against trans rights.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Where the hell did this even come from?!? Fine then. Noxus- "I don't care I just wanna capture lands and expand the empire." Demacia- "I don't care, we have Sylas on the loose and we need to re-capture/kill him." Void- "I don't care, I just wanna turn off the damn light and go back to sleep." Shadow Isles- "I don't care, I just wanna shadow people alive." Bandle City- "I don't care, I got Yordle things to do." Bilgewater- "I don't care, I'm too busy with Pyke hunting my ass." Freljord- "I don't care, I got a family to feed." Ionia- "I don't care, I got a country to rebuild." Ixtal- "I don't even know where I came from. But I don't care." Piltover- "I don't care, I got technology to advance." Zaun- "I don't care, I got Mundo to hunt down before he does another doctor shit." Shurima- "I don't care, I got sand in my shoes and it's annoying af." Targon- "I don't care, I got some star shit to do." This social justice non-sense is so stupid. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qMwYJEfy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-18T19:58:47.534+0000) > > Where the hell did this even come from?!? > > Fine then. > > This social justice non-sense is so stupid. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I'm just asking a question here lol. Why are you being so negative about it.
: I don't even think it's that, they just ***don't care***. I could get into a whole psychology and history lesson around the trans community, but long story short there's no reason for transgenderism to exist in Runeterra, so for even the minuscule cases that do the people would mostly just be "whatever, you do you". For most territories it just wouldn't matter save for the sex, and since the whole sex work industry would be strongest in Bilgewater, they're the only ones where it may or may not be a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qMwYJEfy,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-18T20:04:10.082+0000) > > I don't even think it's that, they just ***don't care***. I could get into a whole psychology and history lesson around the trans community, but long story short there's no reason for transgenderism to exist in Runeterra, so for even the minuscule cases that do the people would mostly just be "whatever, you do you". For most territories it just wouldn't matter save for the sex, and since the whole sex work industry would be strongest in Bilgewater, they're the only ones where it may or may not be a problem. Huh? I'm really interested to see how transgenderism wouldn't exist in Runeterra what's the explanation
: Champion Auditions - Senna, the Redeemer
I don't get this. What's this all about?
: I think that Zaun and Piltover are all about Transhumanism and should support people with that ideology such as Viktor, Camille and Oriana. Sure thing, not everyone in Piltover acept them, Jayce is clearly against that. But most of people in those places use technological things to enchance their bodies. Metal is perfection after all. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism Wait... you are not talking about that?... oh... okay...
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qMwYJEfy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-18T19:34:16.621+0000) > > I think that Zaun and Piltover are all about Transhumanism and should support people with that ideology such as Viktor, Camille and Oriana. > > Sure thing, not everyone in Piltover acept them, Jayce is clearly against that. But most of people in those places use technological things to enchance their bodies. Metal is perfection after all. > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism > > Wait... you are not talking about that?... oh... okay... Sorry lol. I'm talking about transgenderism
: I don't think that any of them care. Noxus only cares about strength and Demacia only cares about magic. The Vastaya just do whatever. The Freljord value the community in general, while almost everywhere else are hella neutral over everything. The only faction I see caring even a bit is Bilgewater, and that's just because of the brothels.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qMwYJEfy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-18T19:25:51.046+0000) > > I don't think that any of them care. Noxus only cares about strength and Demacia only cares about magic. The Vastaya just do whatever. The Freljord value the community in general, while almost everywhere else are hella neutral over everything. The only faction I see caring even a bit is Bilgewater, and that's just because of the brothels. Ok That's good. I think just not caring about trans people in particular and just treating them like their gender is really cool. Though I think that more places than just Bilgewater has brothels.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Esports: Return of the Team Icons
: Fantasy Cheat Sheet: LCS Summer 2016 Week 6
Anyone know if Fabbby or Piglet will be playing this week?
: This is really cool! However, I do have one question. Based on this video, it almost looks like the chat rooms have been removed. This would be a serious problem for [Factions](http://LeagueFactions.net), which depends heavily on chat rooms to organize matches. For context: in Factions, Summoners are divided up among various factions, such as Demacia or Noxus. They then fight matches against each other using faction-specific rosters. Currently, people use the Factions chat to advertise matches that are being made, and to find Factioners who are online and willing to play. Can you confirm whether or not chat rooms are being removed? If so, will there be some alternative community organizing system, like clubs?
> [{quoted}](name=CupcakeTrap,realm=NA,application-id=2E4zVIwd,discussion-id=kkRnOIX5,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2016-05-04T00:08:58.876+0000) > > This is really cool! However, I do have one question. Based on this video, it almost looks like the chat rooms have been removed. This would be a serious problem for [Factions](http://LeagueFactions.net), which depends heavily on chat rooms to organize matches. > > For context: in Factions, Summoners are divided up among various factions, such as Demacia or Noxus. They then fight matches against each other using faction-specific rosters. Currently, people use the Factions chat to advertise matches that are being made, and to find Factioners who are online and willing to play. > > Can you confirm whether or not chat rooms are being removed? If so, will there be some alternative community organizing system, like clubs? bravo bravo! Something we expect from our Coopcaketrap !
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Rextreff,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0JLIEHrE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-03T21:13:55.310+0000) > > She fought for Piltover in the very first Piltover vs Zaun match. Which one?
> [{quoted}](name=CupcakeTrap,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0JLIEHrE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-03T21:23:24.406+0000) > > Which one? http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=476805
: > [{quoted}](name=Rextreff,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0JLIEHrE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-03T19:51:41.676+0000) > > Soraka has a large story connection to Piltover, and she has a lot of poke too Wait, what's Soraka's large story connection to Piltover?
> [{quoted}](name=CupcakeTrap,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0JLIEHrE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-03T20:04:49.190+0000) > > Wait, what's Soraka's large story connection to Piltover? She fought for Piltover in the very first Piltover vs Zaun match.
: Help me, lore community! Factions needs some more Champ ideas for Piltover.
Soraka has a large story connection to Piltover, and she has a lot of poke too
Comentários de Rioters
XalkXolc (NA)
: An Urgent Call to Action
: Did Riven Kill the Elder?: "Facts, Myths and Theories"
How does everyone know it was a wind technique that killed the elder? Surely someone must have seen someone using a wind technique to kill the elder, or they wouldn't know for it was a wind technique. Maybe this all just a ploy by the Ionian government to falsely justify murdering Yasuo. However the one person who did tell Yasuo that he was killed with a wind technique was Yone, who we know tracked him down. Why else would he track down to kill Yasuo, the one person who could possibly maybe prove himself innocent? Well maybe there's an honour code or something and he really thinks Yasuo killed the elder. boot still., it's the best theory I got
: (OOC) Factions—Community Game Mode and Lore Initiative, Looking To Add More Roleplaying
: Lore community, help me out: what do other nations do when Bilgewater is invaded by the Black Mist?
The only instance of the Black Mist attacking somewhere else that isn't Bilgewater is in the year -9, where an Ionian fleet was destroyed. Most likely not a merchant caravan of sorts considering Ionia probably wouldn't send a group of lightly armed merchants since they knew about the harrowing and all. Most probable thing is that they were trying to help Bilgewater defeat the mist. However the Ionian fleet was sailing particularly close to the Shadow Isles and not Bilgewater so maybe it was just some random sailors who got off track. Strange to call a military fleet "the Flower" I doubt that even with Bilgewater occasionally raiding Demacia, that they would just let the Black Mist kill a bunch of innocent citizens. They seem like the most likely candidate for helping Bilge, along with the other island nation Ionia.
: Factions Tournament November 23: Bilgewater versus Ionia
: Factions Tournament November 23: Bilgewater versus Ionia
Coopcake I don't think a lot of people will be on at around midnight o.o
: What is the worth of a soul?
Cloth armour gives 15 armour and costs 300 gold. This means one armour point is worth 20 gold. Amplifying tome gives 20 ability power and costs 435 gold, which means one point of ability power is worth 21.75 gold. Since one soul gives Thresh .75 armour and ability power, a soul that Thresh collects is worth 31.3125 gold.
Lyte (NA)
: Rewards for positive play
So I just comment here and Riot posts my chat logs?
: Factions Lore Discussion: The Harrowing
There should be black mist cappuccinos

Rextreff

Nível 143 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão