: Preseason: Rise of the Elements on PBE!
The point of Klepto is that you are giving up laning power for laning sustain, as well as build acceleration. I think moving it to work on mainly (if not entirely) elixirs is the best move because League has a rune that has fantastic synergy with that type of gameplay (time warp tonic). When I first looked at Klepto, this is what I thought Klepto was supposed to be about. It fits thematically and has the support in the runes to prop it up, so why change that? On top of that, all the champions that can take advantage of that playstyle seem to me to intersect very heavily with the ones that would use Unsealed Spellbook (namely Vlad, TF, and Orianna), only this rune is way worse because you have to roll for the keystone you want. Do you really feel that an elixir based playstyle is that unbalanceable?
Done25 (NA)
: The battle passes are an overpriced scam.
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ypa7BYUc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T02:47:41.814+0000) > > The battle passes are an overpriced scam. Maybe the battle passes are "overpriced" if you don't play much but if you play a lot you're getting a ton of content at a very discounted price. I got 5 skins off the last battle pass by buying out orbs and I got Eternum Cassiopeia and Dark Star Orianna, both of high are very high quality skins. This pass I've already gotten High Noon Lucian and IG Kai'sa (and Surprise Party Amumu but I actually wanted the other 2 skins). I will happily rant with you about how eternals, pajama party skins, prestige skins, and overall skin cost creep are scummy, but the battle passes are the best microtransaction method they've come out with in a long time.
: So am I an idiot or is eyeball collection worthless?
It has to do with time and avenues of activation. If I'm playing an assassin, I could wait until 10 wards expire for ghost poros. However, that means I'm waiting until I accumulate 10 wards and the last one expires, which is roughly 20 minutes into a game. I could also go eyeball collection and play a very gank/roam-oriented game and get it stacked up well before then. Eyeball is also great if I'm playing someone who runs Electrocute and needs a farsight trinket like Syndra, because if I used zombie ward I'd be locked into using a sweeper to take out their wards, and if I used ghost poro I'd be locked into using my regular wards.
: Which AP Assassin scales best into late game?
{{champion:38}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:76}}{{champion:105}} From best scaling to worst. Kassadin is the best by a mile, Ekko is a close second but in solo queue he's not as volatile as Katarina. Evelynn has great solo potential the same way Kat does. Ahri can play like a backline mage so she has a lot more reliability than the others late-game but it comes at the expense of her potential damage. LB same thing, but her damage is still really high late. Akali just becomes really unreliable outside of 1v1s. Same with Diana, but you're trading fancy feet and good combo potential for tankiness and consistency. Nidalee is reduced to a heal bot. Fizz tilts me because he's got this stupid amount of solo kill potential only for it to waste away and the champion to become the most useless thing in the game past 25 minutes. Also Sylas isn't an assassin.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Masters+ stats still have him at 46% winrate. So, I guess not even they know how to use him. Challenger stats atm 44% winrate in 1850 games.... Yeah he op as fuck
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAfl1uvJ,comment-id=00040000000100000001000000000002,timestamp=2019-10-07T19:24:59.899+0000) > > Masters+ stats still have him at 46% winrate. So, I guess not even they know how to use him. > > Challenger stats atm 44% winrate in 1850 games.... > > Yeah he op as fuck I literally just said that M, GM, and C players who SHOULDN'T play him gravitate toward him where the fuck is your reading comprehension? Ezreal has and will always have a low winrate because the consistency required to play him is nonexistent in the autofill players that tend to pick him. All the good AD players are playing Kai'sa right now because she's bar none the best AD pick by a mile. Ezreal is still a valuable pick but when the good ADs are playing Kai'sa and the bad players are playing Ezreal, of course his stats are going to look atrocious.
: why do i have a feeling i know you? you arent from the houston ,tx area?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAfl1uvJ,comment-id=00040000000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-07T01:28:57.996+0000) > > why do i have a feeling i know you? you arent from the houston ,tx area? 1 - No I'm not from Texas. Never been close to there. > [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAfl1uvJ,comment-id=00040000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T01:27:42.722+0000) > > ok in Master + for this patch world wide > > 47.22% win rate 2 - You missed my point entirely. I just said even in the highest elos Ezreal is played a lot by people (like myself) who have no right playing him. But, when you account for people who are actually really good at the champion, and who play him a lot competitively, you start to see why he's such a highly rated champion. It's very common to see Ezreal consistently get low scores, get bullied out, and then come up way short and look like a bad champion. When Ezreals know how to take advantage of the champion and are aggressive players it's actually more scary than a good Draven.
: lol that was plat + world wide a 46% win rate so you can say its cuz of monkeys but that excludes any one under plat he still is the worst adc. the stats prove it
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAfl1uvJ,comment-id=000400000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-07T01:15:16.818+0000) > > lol that was plat + world wide > > a 46% win rate > > so you can say its cuz of monkeys but that excludes any one under plat > > he still is the worst adc. the stats prove it I think Grandmaster is a wee bit higher than plat. I still think I'm a monkey because there are things I need to learn about ADC role that I don't have up to par. My point stands. The champion is extremely valuable but most players cannot take advantage of what his kit has to offer. That's why he's so popular in competitive play, where they can take advantage of his kit. Also, Ezreal has the 2nd highest pickrate of any ADC, right behind Kai'sa, and 3rd highest of any champion, right behind Lee Sin and (again) Kai'sa. He really is an insanely popular champion that is rarely piloted correctly.
: yea but in an early game meta/high damage meta he is bad. he gets punished hard early and loses lane oh wait he is legit also the worst adc in the game. and im not bullying . i simply stated i hate playing with an EZ cuz of his early game is complete shit he has a 46.4% win rate currently in plat + elo he is dog shit, build dog shit in lane , cant trade/fight in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAfl1uvJ,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-05T23:20:11.067+0000) > > yea but in an early game meta/high damage meta he is bad. > > he gets punished hard early and loses lane > > oh wait he is legit also the worst adc in the game. > > and im not bullying . i simply stated i hate playing with an EZ cuz of his early game is complete shit > > he has a 46.4% win rate currently in plat + elo > > he is dog shit, build dog shit in lane , cant trade/fight in lane. This is his best meta, and he's the 3rd best ADC right now, right behind Kai'sa and Xayah. He's incredibly safe and low teamfight dps doesn't matter when he has such high burst for the champions that jump on him and you should just never be teamfighting with Ezreal in the first place. The only reason Ezreal is so low winrate is because he's top 3 hardest ADCs to master while being spammed by autofill monkeys like myself due to his safety.
: Curious. Can you explain the "inflated" win rate due to her being a safe champion? The ways I read it, her winrate is high because she's too hard to punish for how much she does, which makes her op, or she is picked more often because she's safe, but champs with higher pick rates should also have lower win rates. Idk if I'm understanding your point wrong though.
> [{quoted}](name=%%%%bearTheBeast,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wTxc1nT5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T17:30:22.631+0000) > > Curious. Can you explain the "inflated" win rate due to her being a safe champion? > The ways I read it, her winrate is high because she's too hard to punish for how much she does, which makes her op, or she is picked more often because she's safe, but champs with higher pick rates should also have lower win rates. > > > Idk if I'm understanding your point wrong though. My favorite example if you play Pokemon is Dragonite vs. Garchomp. If you ask any pro Pokemon player which pokemon is a better sweeper, 11 out of 10 players will say Garchomp. He has a better moveset for sweeping, he has better base stats for sweeping. He has a better typeset for sweeping. The downside to Garchomp is that he's significantly more frail. Since he doesn't have the multiscale ability if you throw him out early and catch a super effective attack, you're done for. If you don't have the practice playing Garchomp and knowing when to throw him in, or you're just looking for a general "bulky and can dish damage right back" pokemon you'll want to resort to Dragonite. Same with safe champions. If you have the time and practice a good champion will give you more mileage, but if you don't know what you're doing or the champion is hard to execute, you'll have a low winrate. If you go for a safe champion they'll cover your weaknesses, and so your winrate will be higher, but it doesn't mean they do more than the other champion. Does that help explain?
Hordes66 (NA)
: Except, according to the data she is. So what is your argument that she isn't? https://u.gg/lol/tier-list
> [{quoted}](name=Hordes66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wTxc1nT5,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-07T18:33:27.157+0000) > > Except, according to the data she is. So what is your argument that she isn't? > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list The data rates her as an S+ champion to pick up for general solo queue, which she is. If you're in an elo bracket below diamond (so 96% of the population), Ahri is a very good pickup for people who want to play safe. And playing safe is valuable in those elos. You won't be a nuisance and dragging your team down when you're losing. The double edged sword, and why she's not good in high elo, is because while you might not be as detrimental while you're losing, you're not nearly as impactful as any other champion with that scoreline. Mages who are 5/0 (and to be fair on mages it's difficult to go 5/0 in high elo) will run over games like nobody's business. By the time they're 2/0 assassins are snowballing pretty hard and if you're caught out alone you will instantly die. It takes Ahri until she's 5/0 to do what most assassins do at 2/0, and if any other mage was 5/0 they'd have ungodly burst with a much easier time dishing it out from a safe range.
: Again, stop buffing Lee Sin everytime before Worlds
1. This patch and the next are Riot's worlds' patches, where they get to buff champions that are close to meta in the hopes we'll see more diversity on the big screen. It's not about buffing C tier champions, it's about trying to get high B and low A tier champions into that sweet spot where they can be picked on stage. 2. This isn't even that big of a buff. It's 25 more damage in an all in combo. You're freaking out over next to nothing and it really won't affect your games.
ugmo (NA)
: 40/40/20 is fake
I see you main mid. I'm a mid coach. If you'd like I can stream one of the games you lost and I can show you where you went wrong and how you can carry the next game. :)
: Moderators are getting more and more pandering towards blind riotism. Really kind of depressing, but understandable from someone who has to lick feet to keep their position.
> [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HW8ABzQI,comment-id=00040004,timestamp=2019-08-31T23:51:21.191+0000) > > Moderators are getting more and more pandering towards blind riotism. Really kind of depressing, but understandable from someone who has to lick feet to keep their position. Disliking boards' balance philosophy =/= pandering to Riot. It just means the person doesn't snack on paint chips while posting. Boards complains and boards whines and boards isn't even close to right about the things it's upset about. It's literally rose-tinted glasses conservatism stylized romanticism about a time when, "the game was just better" without addressing the terrible things about the game at the time, and what it'd look like now if that sort of system was still in the game. One of my favorites is masteries. You know what the complaint about masteries and runes were back in the day? 1. They're expensive 2. They're boring 3. They don't lend weight to gameplay, they only paywall new players Players asked for them to be removed because they didn't like them, but you know what Riot did? They made them cheaper, and last season they made them free. They made them simpler, more dynamic, fewer noobtrap runes, and they actually have timers (where they are and aren't off CD), and they bring more to the gameplay. So while older players didn't like the route Riot took, they respected it because it solved a lot of the issues they had with runes. The only issues they had (and they were right about this) is that there's too much sustain and that's part of what's making this meta so stale. You know what newer players are saying about runes? To revert them. 1% crit chance was an "interesting choice" and being able to pick from a wide pool of noobtrap runes was "interesting and customizable." I respect the older players who had their own opinion about what to do with runes because they were trying something new. I don't respect newer players whose phenomenal idea of balance is to go back to old garbage because they don't like new garbage, especially when they have completely warped ideas about how "great" old garbage was. This is 90% of boards posts. Long-term mods such as Cap feel the same way.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RjxGKWv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-27T04:20:46.932+0000) > > That's not it at all. > > Stop offering opinions if all you have are bad ones. Except he is squishy. And the literal most important thing in the game right now is mobility and burst, neither of which victor is excessively good at.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RjxGKWv,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T05:17:07.063+0000) > > Except he is squishy. And the literal most important thing in the game right now is mobility and burst, neither of which victor is excessively good at. Through his favored itemization and Q spam, Viktor is only squishy if you compare him to the tankiest of mid champions. Viktor's weakness is in no way how squishy he is, it has to do with how long it takes him to access his damage and waveclear. Again, you have no idea how this champion functions so I will ask you not to give opinions on the champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HPbNwT1P,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-27T00:38:19.240+0000) > > I disagree because lane bullies already dominate the meta because damage is outright disgusting and runes heavily favor early game champions. > > Many simply don't have the option of contesting for cs just because they had to pick before their enemy. It's the entire basis of top lane. you know there was a thing that's been a thing since season 1 when you are up against lane bullies? It's called hug turret. Farm under tower. It's not that hard.
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HPbNwT1P,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-08-27T00:45:58.666+0000) > > you know there was a thing that's been a thing since season 1 when you are up against lane bullies? It's called hug turret. Farm under tower. It's not that hard. I really like the part where you're trying to tell a Grandmaster toplaner how to play his role.
: He is too squishy for how immobile he is.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RjxGKWv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T22:04:47.532+0000) > > He is too squishy for how immobile he is. That's not it at all. Stop offering opinions if all you have are bad ones.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RjxGKWv,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T22:06:08.378+0000) > > Btw instead of telling him to look up dun blows you could just tell him to watch Dun on Twitch LOL I don't really follow streamers/streams, I didn't know the guy streams, I guess that works if the guy is playing or if he can get him to play Viktor xD I just pull based on stats on the champions. Actually after checking Twitch I can't find him based on the name unless he's the guy playing mass TFT. You may need to linky here for the inept among us.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RjxGKWv,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T22:51:19.043+0000) > > I don't really follow streamers/streams, I didn't know the guy streams, I guess that works if the guy is playing or if he can get him to play Viktor xD I just pull based on stats on the champions. Actually after checking Twitch I can't find him based on the name unless he's the guy playing mass TFT. You may need to linky here for the inept among us. https://www.twitch.tv/dunlol/videos
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RjxGKWv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T21:44:56.487+0000) > > Viktor is an interesting case. > > His kit is similar to TF's in that it's so simple, both champions scale more heavily with your base mechanics than your actual skills. There are a few you might need to know, but you could easily just hit Challenger by knowing how to move correctly. > > Viktor's numbers are rather weak at the moment, and that's because his kit so so easy to land that it's almost binary; either you do damage and kill him first or he kills you. There's no "aiming" the laser, you should hit it reliably 9/10 times, with the 1/10 being because your opponent preemptively used a mobility spell. This is why he's always a much better pick in pro play than he is in solo queue. > > As for solo meta, Riot has tuned the numbers down to the point where you go OOM very quickly using the laser, and it takes a decent amount of time for you to scale. This makes him weak to champions that either outsustain his damage and hard shove him, or champions who kill him whenever he tries to contest a push. The latter of which is top tier in the meta right now. > > Overall, strong kit, weak numbers, bad in meta. I'd give him a 3/10 if you were to just pick him up, 6.5/10 if you're a long time Viktor main. Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't understand how people excessively miss his E. Also, I feel like with the while Q fiasco for so long people forgot just how powerful E is.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6RjxGKWv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-26T21:57:14.291+0000) > > Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't understand how people excessively miss his E. Also, I feel like with the while Q fiasco for so long people forgot just how powerful E is. Btw instead of telling him to look up dun blows you could just tell him to watch Dun on Twitch LOL
: Is Viktor a Bad Pick?
Viktor is an interesting case. His kit is similar to TF's in that it's so simple, both champions scale more heavily with your base mechanics than your actual skills and knowledge with that champion. There are a few you might need to know, but you could easily just hit Challenger by knowing how to move correctly. Viktor's numbers are rather weak at the moment, and that's because his kit so so easy to land that it's almost binary; either you do damage and kill him first or he kills you. There's no "aiming" the laser, you should hit it reliably 9/10 times, with the 1/10 being because your opponent preemptively used a mobility spell. This is why he's always a much better pick in pro play than he is in solo queue. As for solo meta, Riot has tuned the numbers down to the point where you go OOM very quickly using the laser, and it takes a decent amount of time for you to scale. This makes him weak to champions that either outsustain his damage and hard shove him, or champions who kill him whenever he tries to contest a push. The latter of which is top tier in the meta right now. Overall, strong kit, weak numbers, bad in meta. I'd give him a 3/10 if you were to just pick him up, 6.5/10 if you're a long time Viktor main.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FreshyG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=56bleUam,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-26T11:18:11.094+0000) > > 900 gold at level 1 isn't even a S9 problem, you give that big a gold lead that early and ofc they abuse their lead If u think 900 gold at lvl 1 is a joke, you are totally wrong, when I got as a jungler 900 gold lead, oh boy my abuse was endless from start till the end.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=56bleUam,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T11:22:18.705+0000) > > If u think 900 gold at lvl 1 is a joke, you are totally wrong, when I got as a jungler 900 gold lead, oh boy my abuse was endless from start till the end. He's saying that getting 3 kills at level 1 = auto win the game is in no way exclusive to season 9. That's happened in damn near any season.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rc3q2V7w,comment-id=0001000000020001,timestamp=2019-08-22T20:03:56.959+0000) > > That is the most entitled school of thought I've ever seen. I could say the same about catering to pros. It's like saying "I'm at the top so what I say should carry more weight and affect everyone else." This also leads to the pros problems of not having as many "viable" champs to play. I don't think champs should be watered down so that they can be played by all as that takes away from their sense of achievement and some champs just have a high learning curve but catering to the top 3-4% is somewhat elitist. And obviously it shouldn't be balanced for newer players as they are just starting out and don't have a full grasp on the game. I think Riot needs to look at the average League experience and go a bit right of center and hit that sweet spot that the average player can obtain with more time/dedication and that a pro player could fall into were they to stop playing so aggressively.
> [{quoted}](name=SirLanc3lot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rc3q2V7w,comment-id=00010000000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-23T16:19:47.490+0000) > > I could say the same about catering to pros. It's like saying "I'm at the top so what I say should carry more weight and affect everyone else." This also leads to the pros problems of not having as many "viable" champs to play. Yes, if you know how the game works you know what is and isn't more broken because it's being played by people who know how to play it. That SHOULD carry weight. You're literally saying, "I know the game better, and I have physical proof of that (my rank + status), so I know what should and shouldn't be changed." is entitled when it follows the most basic chain of reasoning. If I know the game better, I know what is and isn't broken and the game should be balanced around that. > I don't think champs should be watered down so that they can be played by all Agreed, some should be tough to play. > as that takes away from their sense of achievement and some champs just have a high learning curve but catering to the top 3-4% >is somewhat elitist. Elitist is a buzzword. The game should be balanced around playing correctly. If you're adverse to the game being balanced over proper play and say, "oh it's just elitist." I'm going to roll my eyes because there's nothing inherently wrong with that. > And obviously it shouldn't be balanced for newer players as they are just starting out and don't >have a full grasp on >the game. Of course > I think Riot needs to look at the average League experience and go a bit right of center and hit that sweet spot that the average player can obtain with more time/dedication and that a pro player could fall into were they to stop playing so aggressively. Gold? No. Plat? Absolutely not. You don't see proper lane mechanics until d1+, and to balance around anything less is gross.
: What if someone wants to play kalista or azir but isn't good at the game? Should they be forever doomed to lose the majority of their games simply because LC$ players can have voice comms and can play much better on that champ? Pros make up an incredibly small portion of the playerbase and should not be the metric for balance.
> [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rc3q2V7w,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-08-22T07:34:03.138+0000) > > What if someone wants to play kalista or azir but isn't good at the game? Should they be forever doomed to lose the majority of their games simply because LC$ players can have voice comms and can play much better on that champ? > > Pros make up an incredibly small portion of the playerbase and should not be the metric for balance. That is the most entitled school of thought I've ever seen. What if you really like Dark Souls but you don't have the mechanical skill to play it? Too bad. YOU should be the one to get better at the game and then come back, rather than expect the developers to make the game easier for you. If you cannot pilot a champion because you're not mechanically skilled at the champion, it's you to blame. On top of that, these champions can usually be played inside of Diamond+ games, so no pro balance does not only cater to pros but roughly 3-4% of the playerbase. And I mean, imagine hitting Diamond and Riot saying, "hey fuck you, we're balancing for Silvers and Golds since they're the largest part of our playerbase." All that time and effort invested just to hear that the game will be absolutely unplayable since Azir/TK/Ryze/Kalista/Ornn will run rampant.
KazKaz (OCE)
: "Five incredibly skilled players vs. five incredibly skilled players working as an organized team with a structured gameplan" See...there's your problem, as for the rest of us we have like 1-3 good players in the game and 7-9 absolute bots.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rc3q2V7w,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-22T05:33:45.989+0000) > > "Five incredibly skilled players vs. five incredibly skilled players working as an organized team with a structured gameplan" > > See...there's your problem, as for the rest of us we have like 1-3 good players in the game and 7-9 absolute bots. I've done lots of coaching and I can tell you that's completely untrue. It's more like 2-3 feeding players and 7-8 shit players with overinflated egos because this game they're not the ones feeding.
Ecophile (NA)
: Not sure what you mean. You can't buffer malph R. For flash R combo, you need to flash first. Also, always trying to be max range is a bad idea in high elo. Good players keep their flash solely to flash your ult in fights.
> [{quoted}](name=Ecophile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mA1ELAmA,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T01:27:53.834+0000) > > Not sure what you mean. You can't buffer malph R. For flash R combo, you need to flash first. Also, always trying to be max range is a bad idea in high elo. Good players keep their flash solely to flash your ult in fights. You can't buffer it now, but if it's consistent with every other skillshot in its category, prior to being made to fire even if you went past max range it should've been able to be buffered. And the point I'm making about being in max range isn't about Malphite always wanting to be just within max range. As, well... if you want to initiate that's just suboptimal. I'm saying most high level AD/mid/supps will be thinking, "okay Malphite ultimate has 800 (hypothetically) range so I should be in the 1000-1100 unit range." If you don't get off a good flank, there's no way to reliably enter fights without flashing, and as you normally can't contest a bruiser you rarely open flank spots for yourself. The point I'm making is that they're always skirting just outside your range, and these are nerfs to good engage opportunities for Malphite, because once you're in the range that immediate casting is any good, everyone knows what you're doing and how to counter it.
: A actual look at what can be done to make Treeline draw in more players
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xdLXcdbT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-31T20:45:52.081+0000) > > 1- Larger jungle so team play can get a better focus more champions can be viable and people like {{champion:141}} and {{champion:91}} don't just get to control the whole map because walls mean nothing > 2- Add 1 red and 1 blue buff on opposite sides of the map equal distance away from both spawns that spawn a little later than the early camps around the same time the alters unlock so objective plays aren't pointless. and make them slightly stronger than summoners rift so there is an incentive to go for them and lose an alter > 3- Add a River and a dragon pit. Put the dragon pit on the opposite side of the map got it let's make TT into SR.
: This doesn't really affect speed though. If you are flash ulting, you are flashing into range, then instantly ulting. This hotfix doesn't affect the speed at which the ability is cast unless you are out of range, in which case I would argue that isn't a good thing to instantly ult if you aren't going to hit your target to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=stTerminator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mA1ELAmA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-31T20:30:24.205+0000) > > This doesn't really affect speed though. If you are flash ulting, you are flashing into range, then instantly ulting. This hotfix doesn't affect the speed at which the ability is cast unless you are out of range, in which case I would argue that isn't a good thing to instantly ult if you aren't going to hit your target to begin with. > [{quoted}](name=CoolTrainerZach,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mA1ELAmA,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-07-31T20:57:04.737+0000) > > I don't care how fast I go if my ult doesn't hit the target... > > The most important ability in his kit can now be easily mis-clicked due to range. I don't wanna double post so I'll tackle both of these. In high elo, people know what Malphite does right? You have to stay x number of units away without your team or he'll initiate on you. Sometimes, Malphite will even flash out of the fog into just about his max range and catch you off guard. If he flashes, walks a second, and then ults it's going to be EXTREMELY obvious what he's trying to do. People will get out ASAP. So yes, there is some value in being extremely fast with your combos, and having that "QoL" fix. However, I did say that I think accuracy is more important, as your ults in late-game should always be roughly max range (as in squishies will try space outside your range) and if you ult a specific spot and the ult comes up short, well you're just and and I think that's just frustrating. Also, this prevents you from buffering > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mA1ELAmA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-31T20:32:10.699+0000) > > I play a lot of Malphite and I wanted this. This is good. Which means no this is not good. To buffer an ability like Malphite R, move out of range and click a spot to ult. You'll walk toward that spot. If you flash and that flash gets you in range, your ultimate will go off immediately and removes a lot of time that's spent aiming the ability after flashing, giving you next to no reaction time aside from the travel time of the projectile.
: Revert the Malphite R bugfix plz!
There's a tradeoff between speed (casting instantly and not having to walk up to a specific spot) and accuracy. It's a really tough call and although there are definitely cases where speed is necessary (flash ulting), I think accuracy is more desired.
Barkley (NA)
: Can we have an "Invisible" mode please
: Many of the buffs in this patch were unnecessary
> [{quoted}](name=EbonyBladeJ88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VtibBE9Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-31T17:31:48.197+0000) > > For Vayne, the Condemn change increases the damage to 150% when they strike a wall and the damage is now instantaneous. It wasn't already enough that it adds a stack of her W that could proc the 3rd-hit effect and is a point-and-click free disengage I guess. The explanation (At least from what I understand based on what's written in the patch notes) given is that it is to aid her in last hitting minions. > > Now I don't play Vayne, but what Vayne player uses their E to last hit a minion? She's already got her AA's and if needed, the AA-Resetting Q that deals increased damage, so why waste the E on a minion? I would think that would practically be inviting the enemy bot-lane (And the JG if they are there) to go on you because your disengage is down. The Vayne's I have seen (Both on my team and the enemy team) never have used it, expect perhaps those that may not know or understand how Vayne works. You misread what they're saying but pretend that explanation doesn't exist. Think about any time that Vayne's condemn hits you into a wall. That now does 150% extra damage. Vayne buys AS and doesn't skill up the ability until level 14 so you're looking at a change from 100 base (100% bonus AD) to 125 (125% bonus AD). Up to level 14 that's less than 100 extra damage in an all in, and that's me being super generous with the bonus AD I'm giving her. Realistically, that's like 60 extra damage at level 14. 50 at best around level 9. Even if you rush IE that's still 105 extra damage but you've lost tons of AS that could be used to proc silver bolts so it's a net damage decrease. The time the damage activates was so that if you're laning you can hit minions easier under tower. It's a nice little QoL fix that does next to nothing for her. > Next, on to Lucian. (I don't play him either, so I'm just writing based on my experiences from that same limited third person viewpoint as with Vayne) > They buffed his R, claiming he needed boosts so he won't fall off as much in the late-game. Here's the problem; Lucian (Based on my understanding) is SUPPOSED TO FALL OFF LATE-GAME! That is supposed to be his intended weakness, that he is strong early to mid game, but loses effectiveness when the late-game comes. He is supposed to want to smash his lane in the early and mid and close out a game before his opponent can outscale him. > Now this buff may not entirely remove that weakness, but it brings up one of the problems of Riot's balancing over the last few seasons. Yes, Lucian does fall off due to the nature of his kit. Yes, that still means he can be buffed in the late-game. If a champion does well in the early-game that doesn't mean they need to be downright useless in the late-game, just less attractive than other picks. Besides, 5 damage per shot on his ultimate doesn't do ANYTHING of consequence unless you sit there and eat his full ultimate because why not. You're freaking out over the most useless buffs that do nothing for these champions' kits.
: The answer is agency His old defensive ability, his passive, was really bad His new E gives him far more agency in team fights, he can function in the game way better than before Before you just join a fight with ult, flash W someone, deal some dmg and probably die Now pantheon has way more options and can be far more useful
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t4ZHsO20,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-31T02:28:57.354+0000) > > The answer is agency > > His old defensive ability, his passive, was really bad > > His new E gives him far more agency in team fights, he can function in the game way better than before > > Before you just join a fight with ult, flash W someone, deal some dmg and probably die > > Now pantheon has way more options and can be far more useful Pantheon's old passive was really strong. The issue was it provided a lot of consistent, unfair power that was hard to play around. It's fair to make the ability much stronger because there are now dynamics to it that make it possible to play around.
: So Riot created this board to literally connect with the players and get feedback, but then when they don't listen to that feedback or do dumb shit that angers the players, who then result to insults because they continue to ignore us, they decide to run and hide their tail between their legs instead of growing up and actually doing something about it. Yea nice one guys. No wonder they go to other websites instead of their own forums they created for a reason. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seu7L2P1,comment-id=0015000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T12:24:13.781+0000) > > So Riot created this board to literally connect with the players and get feedback, but then when they don't listen to that feedback or do dumb shit that angers the players, who then result to insults because they continue to ignore us, they decide to run and hide their tail between their legs instead of growing up and actually doing something about it. > > Yea nice one guys. No wonder they go to other websites instead of their own forums they created for a reason. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} "Wow I keep calling this person an incompetent twat why won't he grow up and fix his problems?" the worst part is well over half of these aren't even problems on Riot's end, they're the playerbase being garbage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qLg4ueA,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2019-07-22T20:41:50.729+0000) > > Lmao a ball of stats with next to no variation is cool? Well, apparently it is to some people because "revert runes" threads always get a ton of upvotes.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qLg4ueA,comment-id=002300000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T21:29:01.207+0000) > > Well, apparently it is to some people because "revert runes" threads always get a ton of upvotes. This board tries to blame anything they can for the game not being fun anymore, and this includes everything from damage to mobility creep to runes. The fact of the matter is the game has been figured out and optimized so the magic is gone, and people are looking to blame anything they can. It's like RuneScape back in the good ol' day. Yeah you had a lot of people leave because of the wilderness and free trade but most of the people that quit did so because they were like, "y'know, I don't find these game mechanics fun anymore. All I do now is sit at the bank and skill and it's boring." Same basic concept. They don't like actually playing the game itself, they like having a laugh with friends doing something novel and exciting.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qLg4ueA,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-07-22T19:42:27.465+0000) > > Oh look, more people wanting back cool things that the morally bankrupt r%%%%%s at Riot Games removed. > > I am fucking SICK of these threads. Get a fucking clue, Riot. Revert your damn game back to a time when people were actually fucking happy. > > Complaints, complaints, complaints, I AM FUCKING SICK OF COMPLAINTS. > > DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE, RIOT, YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. ALL OF YOU NEED SOME FUCKING SENSE SMASHED INTO YOUR GOD DAMN SKULLS TO MAKE YOUR FUCKING PLAYERS HAPPY. Lmao a ball of stats with next to no variation is cool?
shofaz (NA)
: Using Riot's Balance Framework on Viktor and Jhin
Hi. I'm one of the highest ranked Viktor players in NA. The reasons that Viktor and Jhin differ is largely based on what I would call relative capabilities of their kits. In other words, we compare them to their counterparts to see whether they need buffs/nerfs, and if the class is too strong as a whole then nerfs go out to itemization and the like. Compared to his peers, Jhin is a bad champion. Early game doesn't matter as much for ADCs as (especially in high elos) ADs run teleport to get through the phase where Jhin shines. On top of that, the fighters that play into Jhin are generally way too mobile or too drain-tanky for Jhin to effectively combat. He also does not shove other champions out of the role when he's strong so Riot doesn't feel bad buffing him. In high elo, Viktor is another story entirely. His kit is very simple compared to most mages, and is extremely abusable in lane. Winning lane against Viktor at a high level is almost entirely based on whether his mana bar gives out before your hp bar. That's why I call his E the "cooldown tax" or "hp tax". it's like saying, "okay you've been in lane for 15 seconds with Viktor it's now time to lose 1 death ray's worth of hp." He has to stay weak during this timeframe because if he's good at laning, he gets to bully you into submission and safely scale to late-game for free and we all know how disgusting Viktor's late-game is. That's why Riot is hesitant to buff him. Unlike Jhin, he 100% crowds out other picks when he's good. As for Viktor's winrate, it's higher in lower elos because it reflects how long the average bronze/silver game is. I don't think it has anything to do with skill because Viktor is simple enough that (in my opinion) he scales exponentially with the user's lane mechanics and game knowledge rather than champion mechanics.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T02:55:08.815+0000) > > How do they do "nothing" to champions when this is probably the strongest outer turrets have ever been? Legitimately curious to your answer on this one, because I know for a fact I've never been more scared of a tower/towerdiving than I have this season. Then you are playing wrong. There is a 1 second delay between turret shots and even more if it has to switch targets. That coupled with time to kill being around 0.6 seconds now a turret means nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T03:03:34.823+0000) > > Then you are playing wrong. There is a 1 second delay between turret shots and even more if it has to switch targets. That coupled with time to kill being around 0.6 seconds now a turret means nothing. Honestly you're probably playing really poorly and getting too worked up lmao. 0.6 second kill times and when towers should be strong are not coinciding. What are you hiding under tower at level 15 or something?
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T01:03:17.906+0000) > > "Still glad rito doesn’t read these." Reads as, "These people are the problem, not me." > > Which is hilarious since you never post anything good. > > Also > > AD per minute increased to 9 from 4. > AD cap changed to (305 at 18:00) from (250 at 28:00). > Global gold reduced to Gold 50 from Gold 100. > > Every turret got buffs like this the patch plating was added. They scale up WAY faster. +8 damage 2 minutes in vs. +18 2 minutes in. Yes they were buffed massively in the early game. > > Stop posting pls and ty. You being horrible at interpreting what others say is you’re problem, not mine. Also, yeah see how much good that “massive” buff to turrets did? They are still just ambient gold waiting to be collected and do nothing to champions.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T01:09:58.826+0000) > > You being horrible at interpreting what others say is you’re problem, not mine. > > Also, yeah see how much good that “massive” buff to turrets did? They are still just ambient gold waiting to be collected and do nothing to champions. How do they do "nothing" to champions when this is probably the strongest outer turrets have ever been? Legitimately curious to your answer on this one, because I know for a fact I've never been more scared of a tower/towerdiving than I have this season.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T00:00:46.538+0000) > > Oh do i have to spell it out for you? > > The towers are too weak circlejerk is bad and doesn't realize how much Riot has buffed up turrets both offensively and defensively. > > Ironically, you also lash out and say other players are shit and that's the problem, which I find hilarious. Oh really? Cause the only change to turrets that made any difference was turret plates.... which did nothing but make them even more ambient gold. And I hate to break it to you, but i never lashed out at anyone. -.- but sure. Keep throwing out falsities.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T00:04:37.779+0000) > > Oh really? Cause the only change to turrets that made any difference was turret plates.... which did nothing but make them even more ambient gold. > > And I hate to break it to you, but i never lashed out at anyone. -.- but sure. Keep throwing out falsities. "Still glad rito doesn’t read these." Reads as, "These people are the problem, not me." Which is hilarious since you never post anything good. Also >Oh really? Cause the only change to turrets that made any difference was turret plates.... AD per minute increased to 9 from 4. AD cap changed to (305 at 18:00) from (250 at 28:00). Global gold reduced to Gold 50 from Gold 100. Every turret got buffs like this the patch plating was added. They scale up WAY faster. +8 damage 2 minutes in vs. +18 2 minutes in. Yes they were buffed massively in the early game. Stop posting pls and ty.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:24:25.024+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/mfZpltOW-your-one-stop-guide-to-gameplay-board-atm Okay?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:47:21.567+0000) > > Okay? Oh do i have to spell it out for you? The towers are too weak circlejerk is bad and doesn't realize how much Riot has buffed up turrets both offensively and defensively. Ironically, you also lash out and say other players are shit and that's the problem, which I find hilarious.
Barkley (NA)
: Why don’t turrets do true damage?
Also I'd like to point out for everyone else Past a point, you will get dove if you're positioning poorly inside of the lane. You let a massive wave slowpush to your tower and you're at 50-60% hp? Congrats. If their jungler is there, you're dead. Assassins have tools such as high AD and mobility to burst a target under tower to avoid taking a lot of tower shots. Tanks need tools to dive as well because due to their low damage, lower ranges (and lower mobility in most cases), they're going to just get pelted by the tower. Tanks can't do significant damage to towers inside of their own lane, especially because Bami's will often trigger and swap aggro to them. These changes are actually quite unfair because it means that even if they dumpster their lane and establish good wave control, they won't even be able to set up for their jungler to pick up a kill in a dive. tl;dr board who circlejerks how weak tanks are is asking for significant tank nerfs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T19:13:15.675+0000) > > Towers do everything they need to do. So absolutely nothing? Cool. Glad to see we disagree.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uKRyT26N,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T20:28:40.484+0000) > > So absolutely nothing? Cool. Glad to see we disagree. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/mfZpltOW-your-one-stop-guide-to-gameplay-board-atm
øHaruø (NA)
: Sir, our Japanese and Korean counterparts play League-On-The-Go in their cafes. We NEED to pander to them. Pfft, pleb. Yeah, I came from a time where a game lasted a good 40 minutes and needed an actual strategy, two-minute teamfights and just a good sigh of relief knowing we won. But I changed and now that the game only lasts 5 minutes, I feel much better. Are you implying you don't like when a midlaner is fed in the first two minutes and can change the game and force a nexus in 10? Pleb.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBïtchBërthä,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u2aEAlaa,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-16T03:56:50.541+0000) > > Sir, our Japanese and Korean counterparts play League-On-The-Go in their cafes. We NEED to pander to them. > > Pfft, pleb. > > Yeah, I came from a time where a game lasted a good 40 minutes and needed an actual strategy, two-minute teamfights and just a good sigh of relief knowing we won. But I changed and now that the game only lasts 5 minutes, I feel much better. Are you implying you don't like when a midlaner is fed in the first two minutes and can change the game and force a nexus in 10? Pleb. Ah yes, you build a lead on your opponent but with your zero sense of macro you aimlessly wander the map for 30 minutes, group to AoE deathball teamfight for 10 minutes straight, and then coin toss who wins based on who has the idiot who gets caught. Muh actual strategy. Meanwhile, I've seen a video of a pro game where Koreans turned a single burned flash on the enemy team into a free Baron 5 minutes later. They're far more strategic about 1 game than a Tryndamere player like you has been over the span of your career.
: Goodbye cancer ranged top picks
Where do you see these changes?
: Have you ever considered that maybe the forums aren't popular because riot never interacts with them? I'm not one of those "the reddit is just a pro-riot echo chamber" people, but the existence of the "rant" rule and the "no calls to action rule" make it so that any moderator on that subreddit can remove posts critical of riot without much problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=biWEbu5E,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2019-07-14T04:43:54.441+0000) > > Have you ever considered that maybe the forums aren't popular because riot never interacts with them? > > I'm not one of those "the reddit is just a pro-riot echo chamber" people, but the existence of the "rant" rule and the "no calls to action rule" make it so that any moderator on that subreddit can remove posts critical of riot without much problem. Nope. I used to see them interact all the time. It has nothing to do with Riot never interacting, and this place slowly being more and anti-riot. They've alienated Rioters with spiteful rhetoric. And yes, r/lol mods are absurdly strict, but do you remember when everyone on this board (silver players mainly) started complaining that the balance team was silver and clueless. Meddler personally stepped in and said the balance team was all Diamond+ players in one of his gameplay thoughts posts? There are a lot of angry, stupid people on this forum, and they chased off Riot. Not vice versa.
: because riot figures that ignoring the community is better than interacting with it. which is, ofc, wrong. you don't make people like you more by completely ignoring them, failing to explain your design choices, and utterly refusing to interact with your community. edit: I love how half of the comments here are "cause they suck and aren't constructive at all" and this is one of the top posts right now https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/E2ikbKET-proposal-twisted-treeline-gameplay-update-new-game-mode-more-riot-mort-meddler zero interaction from rioters.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=biWEbu5E,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:21:41.198+0000) > > because riot figures that ignoring the community is better than interacting with it. > > which is, ofc, wrong. > > you don't make people like you more by completely ignoring them, failing to explain your design choices, and utterly refusing to interact with your community. > > edit: I love how half of the comments here are "cause they suck and aren't constructive at all" > > and this is one of the top posts right now > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/E2ikbKET-proposal-twisted-treeline-gameplay-update-new-game-mode-more-riot-mort-meddler > > zero interaction from rioters. They interact with the community. The interact with the masses on Reddit and the high elo players on Twitter. This board is a washed up group of angry players, with a total count of no more than 5k. It's a shithole with people looking to go back to the glory days who don't even know what made the glory days good, lmao. Tell that guy to post his link on Reddit. It's pretty decent there, and I'm sure he'll get a hell of a lot more traction. Most of the people who post here just eat paste and complain.
: Ok, so then you agree with me after disagreeing with me....You use carousel to pick champs if a good champ, like Draven is available. But you never responded to the situation I painted for you: You get 1 Draven, or maybe 2 Dravens but a 3rd never drops. Is that luck or skill?
> [{quoted}](name=Arya Stark FTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEtAndRL,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T03:47:45.936+0000) > > Ok, so then you agree with me after disagreeing with me.... No. That's like saying you should always follow your opponent in roams, except for meeting these special requirements. There are exceptions, but they're rare, and you're absolutely not following that rule at all. >You use carousel to pick champs if a good champ, like Draven is available. But you never responded to the situation I painted for you: You get 1 Draven, or maybe 2 Dravens but a 3rd never drops. Is that luck or skill? The third will drop eventually if you haven't tanked your econ to pick up Dravens. Units share a pool, so that while there is some luck to it, knowing which 4* units to go for based on what your opponents are chasing (and you can look at their boards), and when you start refreshing for units is a skill you should practice. Going all in for a 2* unit because you have 2 1* units is a surefire way to say, "yeah this guy doesn't know what he's doing and he's going to lose soon." Thinking it's purely luck when you have so many countermeasures in the game to help you when you do have actual bad luck makes you just look ignorant.
: Popular Opinion: AD assassins are hella overtuned
You're forgetting the part where they have terrible backline access, low ranges, weak AoE, and relatively unimpactful CC. The only real mold breaker on this is Qiyana and the payoff is she requires setup and her damage is dealt over a longer period of time.
: which gpu do you have
> [{quoted}](name=shadow336k,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BMVN9P1s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T03:05:07.431+0000) > > which gpu do you have Uh... my graphics card is a Radeon R9 200 series if that helps.
: i found a fix for microstuttering
I have LeagueDisplays not running at startup and I'm still getting a lot of microstuttering. Is there anything else that might be causing it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEtAndRL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T16:32:01.744+0000) > > Oh, you use carousel for the characters. > > Lmao that's all I needed to hear. Why wouldnt you? To completely ignore the champs available in the carousel, you would have to be an idiot. Sure, sometimes a champ you need or want isnt there, so you pick the champ thats worth the most gold and sell it. But why wouldnt you take a draven in carousel and hope more Dravens become available as the game progresses?
> [{quoted}](name=Arya Stark FTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEtAndRL,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T21:25:46.514+0000) > > Why wouldnt you? To completely ignore the champs available in the carousel, you would have to be an idiot. Sure, sometimes a champ you need or want isnt there, so you pick the champ thats worth the most gold and sell it. But why wouldnt you take a draven in carousel and hope more Dravens become available as the game progresses? ? >so you pick the champ thats worth the most gold and sell it. ???????? You use the carousel almost EXCLUSIVELY for items. Items are extremely limited, and you need ones that buff up your 2* and 3* units. The only time you should use the carousel for champions is when it gives you a crucial upgrade to an extremely powerful unit (Draven, Swain, ASol, etc.) or when it's the last champion you need to complete a late-game comp. Fishing for units is extremely inefficient and risky, and instead of using your head you're throwing your win to RNG and then complaining that RNG isn't good.
: Ok, lets say you pick Draven off the carousel. Then only 1 more Draven drops for you the rest of the game. He helps you get a win here and there, essentially ruining your bonus gold from having a losing streak. You trade him in for the gold and pick another good champ like Katarina, and only 1 more Kat drops the rest of the game. How do you win TFT with that sort of luck? That happens all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Arya Stark FTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEtAndRL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-04T10:59:44.348+0000) > > Ok, lets say you pick Draven off the carousel. Then only 1 more Draven drops for you the rest of the game. He helps you get a win here and there, essentially ruining your bonus gold from having a losing streak. You trade him in for the gold and pick another good champ like Katarina, and only 1 more Kat drops the rest of the game. How do you win TFT with that sort of luck? That happens all the time. Oh, you use carousel for the characters. Lmao that's all I needed to hear.
Exibir mais

Rock MD

Nível 240 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão