Kuponya (NA)
: I remember a time when people could tell the difference between low-effort garbage and value
: With all the negativity people throw at riot, Can we take a sec to talk about what they do right?
: I Want You to Give an Honest Evaluation
'gl hf' is for setting up suckers for twice the emotional fall
: I've made the switch. Have you?
Comentários de Rioters
: ive gone a whole day of not playing.
i find quests and treating games as a chore is what keeps the stress going fuck their l o o t
Comentários de Rioters
: Did riot ever say why they removed sword of the occult but not mejias?
spellvamp rarer than lifesteal maybe? i don't remember them actually giving great details on that though no
: Amumu's Joke is "Let's be friends forever"
NO CHIgENRAP THE JOKE IS THAT EVEN IF YOU DO WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND HE IS A MUMMY AND WiII THEREFORE OUTUNLIVE YOU IF HE TRIES TO BE YOUR FRIEND FOREVER, JUST TO END UP ALONE AGAIN cuz u dead o damn that sucks
xDralyne (NA)
: Why do I torture myself?
: The kench idea
supports just need more power at baseline than everyone else so they can defend their adc, but need this power to not scale well if the baseline power is too much, the support is viable elsewhere with power that wasn't intended for that role if the baseline power is too low, the support fades from viability my point is, they want kench to apply the damage, they have the design they want for the champion they want, but getting that support balance just right, on whatever ability is responsible, especially in a game where they can't update one thing at a time, is going to be very difficult and is an enduring problem that has plagued league forevebb
: So I was taking a quiz in my Spanish class
: how do i get a gf that looks like riven
: Be humble in victory, gracious in defeat.
that just sounds like smug with extra steps
: > [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:46:49.989+0000) > > The problem comes that different people view 'respectfully' differently... and it's hard to know whether what you say is going to be perceived as respectful by the other party. Which makes a rule like 'allow people to dislike something respectfully' hard to endorse in any meaningful way. attacking a product, or even the integrity of a company in some cases, over a criticism is 'fair game', those things reflect upon those things, especially if something is a habit of a company or a creator, and could actually reflect upon their future works, those things should be examined the line is crossed when the line is crossed, when it becomes a personal attack against the arguing party, over the mere willingness to engage with something positively vagueness can enter these arguments when you consider who has the 'right' to enter whose else's spaces, and to do so with bias and intent to disrupt discussion - should die hard fans seek out criticism debates and refute arguments on all fronts to protect the integrity of the production and the companies behind it? should critics enter advertising spaces and freely fly banners of the production's failures? these are not easy questions, which is why often the internet will encourage a 'proper silo-ing' of communities, until unethical actions or miscommunications are shown to be a core element of an anticipated production, then all bars are off its about relevance, the line is crossed when you put an innocent, well balanced person on the defending foot for no reason other that being willing to tolerate an itself healthy thing, such as by insulting them personally, or implying they are part of a group that is worthy of insult if a person cannot accept the potential for criticism of the things they love, when those criticisms are well balanced and an actual exploration of the creation and implications of a piece of media, that person, and only that person, should calm down a bit, self-reflect, and reflect a bit on the criticism they are being exposed to, and what is being criticized everybody 'owes' (get banned prolly) everybody else anything nothing other than just not being hostile for willingness to engage and ultimately, self-educate and that goes for all sides of most arguments _and then theres s_
> [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:01:32.903+0000) > > attacking a product, or even the integrity of a company in some cases, over a criticism is 'fair game', those things reflect upon those things, especially if something is a habit of a company or a creator, and could actually reflect upon their future works, those things should be examined > > the line is crossed when the line is crossed, when it becomes a personal attack against the arguing party, over the mere willingness to engage with something positively > > vagueness can enter these arguments when you consider who has the 'right' to enter whose else's spaces, and to do so with bias and intent to disrupt discussion - should die hard fans seek out criticism debates and refute arguments on all fronts to protect the integrity of the production and the companies behind it? should critics enter advertising spaces and freely fly banners of the production's failures? these are not easy questions, which is why often the internet will encourage a 'proper silo-ing' of communities, until unethical actions or miscommunications are shown to be a core element of an anticipated production, then all bars are off > > its about relevance, the line is crossed when you put an innocent, well balanced person on the defending foot for no reason other that being willing to tolerate an itself healthy thing, such as by insulting them personally, or implying they are part of a group that is worthy of insult > > if a person cannot accept the potential for criticism of the things they love, when those criticisms are well balanced and an actual exploration of the creation and implications of a piece of media, that person, and only that person, should calm down a bit, self-reflect, and reflect a bit on the criticism they are being exposed to, and what is being criticized > > everybody 'owes' (get banned prolly) everybody else anything nothing other than just not being hostile for willingness to engage and ultimately, self-educate > > and that goes for all sides of most arguments > > _and then theres s_ repost
Kalikain (NA)
: First game of the day. The usual start.
[ . [ ✩ ] . [ ] . [ ✩ ] . [ ] . [ ✩ ] . ⸮ . c . h . i . n . a . ™ . [ ✩ ] . [ ] . [ ✩ ] . [ ] . [ ✩ ] . ]
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v05f1UAr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-17T15:01:32.163+0000) > > It's simple. Your MMR is royally fucked because Matchmaking randomly selected you to be given the short end of the stick so that you can't even climb with a slightly positive (above 50%) win rate. What should i do ? i mean i cant never lose. some games i lose ? but i want to climb
> [{quoted}](name=Jax is Broken,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v05f1UAr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-17T15:05:24.153+0000) > > What should i do ? i mean i cant never lose. some games i lose ? but i want to climb like i said keep winning on average and it should even out, except apparently 'ranked gains are broken' or something might want to give that a google, not sure what's up with that this is kinda how league ranked has always worked, not all parts of the season are great for climbing, whether it is due to a bad meta, or riot numb-skullery
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v05f1UAr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T14:51:19.476+0000) > > the game thinks your current rank is above the one appropriate for the mmr for your skill level > > if you keep winning it'll level out THE GAME THINKS ? how can a GAME THINK ?
> [{quoted}](name=Jax is Broken,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v05f1UAr,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-17T14:58:02.340+0000) > > THE GAME THINKS ? how can a GAME THINK ? it was programmed to
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v05f1UAr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T14:51:19.476+0000) > > the game thinks your current rank is above the one appropriate for the mmr for your skill level > > if you keep winning it'll level out actually, ranked LP gains are busted rn. Idk why Riot is not speaking about this
> [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v05f1UAr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T14:52:53.732+0000) > > actually, ranked LP gains are busted rn. Idk why Riot is not speaking about this huh @op: apparently ranked lp gains are busted rn. Idk why Riot is not speaking about this
: Hey Guys Can someone explain for me how i get 15LP for win and lose 21LP?
the game thinks your current rank is above the one appropriate for the mmr for your skill level if you keep winning it'll level out
: L E T . P E O P L E
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:57:02.845+0000) > > I think there's a difference between not liking something and being an absolute ass which is something I've realized as I became less of a reviewer and more of analyst myself with a hatred to Critics in any medium. > > Unlike the previous two, Critics make a habit of turning nothing into something with how much they nit pick over every detail. A book out of place, not exact shading between source and remake, the list goes on to which I plug my ears when I have to deal with one. Feedback is important sure, but there needs to be a leniency to realize that what you enjoy is your own specific taste and is not reflected in others. > > Critics demand everything be catered to them because they are the "Expert professional reviewers" as they spend hours pouring over everything. It's fine to enjoy things and it's fine to not enjoy things, but telling me why I should not and force me to change my own opinion is where that line is drawn. While a full breakdown might be good in things like rockets or cars, when it comes to entertainment there needs to be a compromise on the part of the outsider to understand why someone likes being inside. That's a fair perspective. I'm just tired of all the villefying going on everywhere. Just because someone has different opinions doesn't change the fact that they deserve to be treated like a human being and not insulted back which never helps situations
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:20:23.126+0000) > > That's a fair perspective. I'm just tired of all the villefying going on everywhere. Just because someone has different opinions doesn't change the fact that they deserve to be treated like a human being and not insulted back which never helps situations I think you're expecting a lot out of people who never intended to provide better. often when people sling insults on the internet, they showed up to sling insults that's the internet, it provides a platform and illusion of competence to people who have no idea what they are doing or talking about, but really want the world to conform to their comfort and ease their dissatisfaction, even if they don't understand why they feel that way or the damages of getting what they want that's why communities ban people or just delete reviews left in rage if a person proves they don't know how to deliver a joke or get through a conversation without slinging insults, they are likely to be removed or ostracized from the community
: > [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:37:03.490+0000) > > This mindset and my "Let people enjoy things" mindset are actually pretty similar. My thread is all about not shitting on people for liking things. That should also apply to people not liking things. My only thing is that neither side needs to be a dick because they thing they are "right". Absolutely agree
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:37:03.490+0000) > > This mindset and my "Let people enjoy things" mindset are actually pretty similar. My thread is all about not shitting on people for liking things. That should also apply to people not liking things. My only thing is that neither side needs to be a dick because they thing they are "right". > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:15:16.780+0000) > > Absolutely agree same
: Has anyone actually seen Corki win before?
: Please remove Olaf from LoL
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:32:09.127+0000) > > not really, because i haven't insulted them, i'm not tying their taste or identity in their willingness to tolerate something, or like it > > i'm not required to appreciate someone losing it when i legitimately say that the camerawork is bad or something, especially if i have like an interview where a guy says 'yeah they rushed us through takes so the camerawork is bad' > > respect isn't being nice to somebody, it's not being cruel, I don't have to appreciate their perspective to not dehumanize them - especially as their perspective, my perspective, or the entire discussion may be a product of poor education, you have to be careful about just trusting a person's perspective, good criticism comes from distrusting your own > > here's the confusion, +3 ad really is really here or there, no matter what most people want to believe. some things are objectively bad. the creator didn't try or didn't care, and the end result is outright skin crawling, boring, or an offense to all principles of design > > however, not nearly as much as people want to think, especially in a single community, is as straightforward as that - i didn't like it, a lot, is not a good point in any way, opinions be damned > > and as of your second point, thats what i meant about invading spaces. posting criticism on your friends' posts gushing on Facebook is a great way to make things tense quick and end up just generally not liked _(example, people are often more down for discussion than this)_ > > for example, i hate league, a lot, microtransactions make my temples twitch as my mind fixates on people paying hand over fist for content i think they deserve as part of a down payment on the game. but where are they going to go? there's no appropriate replacement, all mobas are like this, and even then, league is league - if you want to play league, here you are > > if people want to talk league or microtransactions, and be level-headed about it, i'm down, but people here love this game, and if i make a habit of just kinda marching into threads celebrating its successes, remind people of its failures, i'm going to be treated like an invader, because i'm breaking up their hype just for the sake of doing so > > if i hate league so much and want that thrown into the hivemind i can go make a legitimate review on metacritic or something, or even just start my own thread, establish my own space, start my own conversation, and take my own shot at being respectful and level-headed You're confusing 'respecting someone's perspective' with 'agreeing with someone's perspective'. My words were that being respectful requires you to respect their perspective. You can disagree with it all you like, as long as you respect the perspective itself. You don't even need to respect the person(although you should always treat them civilly, even if you don't respect them), but if you wish to have a respectful discussion you must respect their perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:55:18.050+0000) > > being 'respectful' ALSO requires you to be respectful. being respectful requires you to respect their perspective. as long as you respect the perspective itself. but if you wish to have a respectful discussion you must respect their perspective. edited flak out of your post for clarity of my point, not hostile just pointing out that i did it for honesty you still haven't said what it is to respect in your perspective, just 'that i have to respect it to be respectful' so i have to respect that someone lost it upon legitimate complaints? i get where they could get that, but that really doesn't mean i'm not going to laugh. I'm not going to rub their face in my amusement, that's cruel, but i am really expected to not find their presumption and lack of understanding amusing, and if I learn later on I was wrong, I'll sure feel like a fool, that's learning i think we are straight up having different conversations, i'm just confused because I'm have no idea what one you are having. your point so far are just redundant - respect is respect is respect is respect, is all i see, the addition of the word perspective doesn't fix the fact that you haven't actually outlined what that respect looks like or perhaps, another angle, i may be taking what you're saying for granted. if a person starts frothing at the mouth and insulting, i'm done, and in many cases people on the internet get their shits and giggles at laughing at the person who takes things seriously enough to lose their shit over an argument, without the education to actually be prepared to not lose that argument in the first place.
: Wat?
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A6eR8j0P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:49:35.598+0000) > > Wat? gd should have to earn back the right to post
Comentários de Rioters
CLG ear (NA)
: I got my dad pregnant and I don't know what to do
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:01:32.903+0000) > > attacking a product, or even the integrity of a company in some cases, over a criticism is 'fair game', those things reflect upon those things, especially if something is a habit of a company or a creator, and could actually reflect upon their future works, those things should be examined > > the line is crossed when the line is crossed, when it becomes a personal attack against the arguing party, over the mere willingness to engage with something positively > > vagueness can enter these arguments when you consider who has the 'right' to enter whose else's spaces, and to do so with bias and intent to disrupt discussion - should die hard fans seek out criticism debates and refute arguments on all fronts to protect the integrity of the production and the companies behind it? should critics enter advertising spaces and freely fly banners of the production's failures? these are not easy questions, which is why often the internet will encourage a 'proper silo-ing' of communities, until unethical actions or miscommunications are shown to be a core element of an anticipated production, then all bars are off > > its about relevance, the line is crossed when you put an innocent, well balanced person on the defending foot for no reason other that being willing to tolerate an itself healthy thing, such as by insulting them personally, or implying they are part of a group that is worthy of insult > > if a person cannot accept the potential for criticism of the things they love, when those criticisms are well balanced and an actual exploration of the creation and implications of a piece of media, that person, and only that person, should calm down a bit, self-reflect, and reflect a bit on the criticism they are being exposed to, and what is being criticized > > everybody 'owes' (get banned prolly) everybody else anything nothing other than just not being hostile for willingness to engage and ultimately, self-educate > > and that goes for all sides of most arguments > > _and then theres s_ That's your perspective. But it might not be someone else's perspective. And being 'respectful' ALSO requires you to be respectful of THEIR perspective as well. Also, bear in mind that some people post positives about things they love simply to gush sometimes. That's not saying that they're not willing to accept the potential for criticism, but RIGHT NOW all they want is to share the joy. And that is something that has value in its own way. I mean, every time I see someone talk up Dark Souls, I cringe inside because *I* hate it, but a lot of the time I recognize that it's important for me to just be quiet and let them have their fun. That's not saying I won't criticize it, but it's acknowledging that there's an appropriate time for that criticism, and 'every time someone says something positive' is not the appropriate time.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:17:17.102+0000) > > Also, bear in mind that some people post positives about things they love simply to gush sometimes. That's not saying that they're not willing to accept the potential for criticism, but RIGHT NOW all they want is to share the joy. And that is something that has value in its own way. I mean, every time I see someone talk up Dark Souls, I cringe inside because *I* hate it, but a lot of the time I recognize that it's important for me to just be quiet and let them have their fun. That's not saying I won't criticize it, but it's acknowledging that there's an appropriate time for that criticism, and 'every time someone says something positive' is not the appropriate time. not really, because i haven't insulted them, i'm not tying their taste or identity in their willingness to tolerate something, or like it i'm not required to appreciate someone losing it when i legitimately say that the camerawork is bad or something, especially if i have like an interview where a guy says 'yeah they rushed us through takes so the camerawork is bad' respect isn't being nice to somebody, it's not being cruel, I don't have to appreciate their perspective to not dehumanize them - especially as their perspective, my perspective, or the entire discussion may be a product of poor education, you have to be careful about just trusting a person's perspective, good criticism comes from distrusting your own here's the confusion, +3 ad really is really here or there, no matter what most people want to believe. some things are objectively bad. the creator didn't try or didn't care, and the end result is outright skin crawling, boring, or an offense to all principles of design however, not nearly as much as people want to think, especially in a single community, is as straightforward as that - i didn't like it, a lot, is not a good point in any way, opinions be damned and as of your second point, thats what i meant about invading spaces. posting criticism on your friends' posts gushing on Facebook is a great way to make things tense quick and end up just generally not liked _(example, people are often more down for discussion than this)_ for example, i hate league, a lot, microtransactions make my temples twitch as my mind fixates on people paying hand over fist for content i think they deserve as part of a down payment on the game. but where are they going to go? there's no appropriate replacement, all mobas are like this, and even then, league is league - if you want to play league, here you are if people want to talk league or microtransactions, and be level-headed about it, i'm down, but people here love this game, and if i make a habit of just kinda marching into threads celebrating its successes, remind people of its failures, i'm going to be treated like an invader, because i'm breaking up their hype just for the sake of doing so if i hate league so much and want that thrown into the hivemind i can go make a legitimate review on metacritic or something, or even just start my own thread, establish my own space, start my own conversation, and take my own shot at being respectful and level-headed
Håppy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=lovealert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5g4YpP71,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-15T14:51:46.312+0000) > > https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/81112004/show-me-da-whey.jpg https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/raise-your-dongers
> [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5g4YpP71,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:12:47.205+0000) > > https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/raise-your-dongers \# _d o n g_ s q u a d
: Being someone who did amateur reviews for games for a while, I agree - respectful criticism is important. The problem comes that different people view 'respectfully' differently... and it's hard to know whether what you say is going to be perceived as respectful by the other party. Which makes a rule like 'allow people to dislike something respectfully' hard to endorse in any meaningful way.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QVaWEHtq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:46:49.989+0000) > > The problem comes that different people view 'respectfully' differently... and it's hard to know whether what you say is going to be perceived as respectful by the other party. Which makes a rule like 'allow people to dislike something respectfully' hard to endorse in any meaningful way. attacking a product, or even the integrity of a company in some cases, over a criticism is 'fair game', those things reflect upon those things, especially if something is a habit of a company or a creator, and could actually reflect upon their future works, those things should be examined the line is crossed when the line is crossed, when it becomes a personal attack against the arguing party, over the mere willingness to engage with something positively vagueness can enter these arguments when you consider who has the 'right' to enter whose else's spaces, and to do so with bias and intent to disrupt discussion - should die hard fans seek out criticism debates and refute arguments on all fronts to protect the integrity of the production and the companies behind it? should critics enter advertising spaces and freely fly banners of the production's failures? these are not easy questions, which is why often the internet will encourage a 'proper silo-ing' of communities, until unethical actions or miscommunications are shown to be a core element of an anticipated production, then all bars are off its about relevance, the line is crossed when you put an innocent, well balanced person on the defending foot for no reason other that being willing to tolerate an itself healthy thing, such as by insulting them personally, or implying they are part of a group that is worthy of insult if a person cannot accept the potential for criticism of the things they love, when those criticisms are well balanced and an actual exploration of the creation and implications of a piece of media, that person, and only that person, should calm down a bit, self-reflect, and reflect a bit on the criticism they are being exposed to, and what is being criticized everybody 'owes' (get banned prolly) everybody else anything nothing other than just not being hostile for willingness to engage and ultimately, self-educate and that goes for all sides of most arguments _and then theres s_
: LET. PEOPLE. NOT. ENJOY. THINGS. RESPECTFULLY
> [{quoted}](name=Dorans Pants,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zMEWfLjP,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-16T17:39:38.298+0000) > > I mean you can enjoy everything you want, but when you have no idea why you feel that way, you should disclose that simply as an act of honesty. And if you go as far as praising and actively promoting something you step into a sphere where, in my opinion, people are allowed to challenge your perspective. > > I am also not a fan of the whole "negativity bad, only positivity is allowed" idea. To me, it often seems like a crutch that people use, so they don´t have to be accountable for the things they say/write. In that sense, a blatant lie or misrepresentation can´t be debunked since the criticism to that statement would be inherently negative. People are also pretty hypocritical when it comes to positivity vs negativity: > > hating something for no reason ----> bad > but > Loving something for no reason ----> good > > I believe that you can make an only-positivity-rule under certain conditions, but rules like this are far too often just used as a tool to control the discourse to sweep made mistakes under the rug, for advertisement, or good PR. > > And these are a few reasons why I wouldn´t want to restrict what can or can´t be said, even though I know that people can be mean.
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARjKHbPf,comment-id=005e0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T20:37:24.030+0000) > > 'I Vern' is a league champion, one that by your name one could easily assume you own, while they may or may not. Your privilege is showing. But my name is Vern
> [{quoted}](name=lt is l Vern,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARjKHbPf,comment-id=005e00000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T19:18:15.606+0000) > > But my name is Vern your offense victim-hood does not nullify potential other people's potential offense victim-hood
: https://youtu.be/gNTLC_uiGFA
> [{quoted}](name=A Girl Supp Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mh2I8OTm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:34:32.329+0000) > > https://youtu.be/gNTLC_uiGFA ayup
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39AutUJ3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T20:58:19.773+0000) > > all i get from this is that a handful of posts qualifies to you as stalking > > I mean I don't actually but It was deflection, cousin. Think nothing of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39AutUJ3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:28:00.383+0000) > > It was deflection crazy, no way
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:22:33.566+0000) > > hu- > > ah This is the most profound reply the world will ever see. Put this in the hall of fame immediately. [ I M M E D I A T E L Y ! ! ! ! ! ]
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:27:16.563+0000) > > [ This is the most profound reply the world will ever see. Put this in the hall of fame immediately. I M M E D I A T E L Y ! ! ! ! ! ] I humbly accept this much deserved recognition
Colte (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1xbR5mRE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:11:40.684+0000) > > have you considered they may be legitimately stupid > > depressing, but it may be the truth > > sometimes it's no surprise that they got permatilted from getting one shot every game at lv.2~4. i guess it's their only way to play a game if they can't win anyway, it's a shame they dont find ways to troll the enemy team instead. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Colte,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1xbR5mRE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:23:27.068+0000) > > troll the enemy team instead. requires self awareness, and the ability to play the game they're just _trying to have fun_ man
AthenaXI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Crimson Mutt,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-14T15:42:51.564+0000) > > Ah yes, the _w o k e_ GD poster. You're so intelligent and better than everyone else. How's highschool treating you? Imagine feeling the need to offend someone because of their comment, How's the drop out life treating you?
_(This post has been nominated for the GD hall of fame by _ Zero Shingetsu_.)_ > [{quoted}](name=AthenaXI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:20:37.929+0000) > > Imagine feeling the need to offend someone because of their comment hu- > How's the [ d r o p . o u t . l i f e ] treating you? ah
rujitra (NA)
: Yes. It's not your CS in the first place. Nobody owns it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OyGVJnhk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:10:51.122+0000) > > Yes. It's not your CS in the first place. Nobody owns it. luggage literally can't cs
: matchmaking is very fun
have you considered they may be legitimately stupid depressing, but it may be the truth sometimes
41noob (NA)
: am i in the wrong for reporting and abandoning my support if they take my cs?
CLG ear (NA)
: they could've just not killed off luke
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mh2I8OTm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-14T20:46:04.789+0000) > > they could've just not killed off luke o yah also snoke, i'm tempted to say
: > [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39AutUJ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T20:40:57.953+0000) > > [ c o w a r d ] Say, I think I found the fellow who's been stalking my forum activity! I get to shake that esteemed hand before I go! What a day. Put her there, you old dog! ... Well, distance. Just... extend your hand towards the screen, I'll do the same, and we'll call that a handshake.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=39AutUJ3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T20:45:18.593+0000) > > Say, I think I found the fellow who's been stalking my forum activity! I get to shake that esteemed hand before I go! What a day. Put her there, you old dog! > > ... Well, distance. Just... extend your hand towards the screen, I'll do the same, and we'll call that a handshake. all i get from this is that a handful of posts qualifies to you as stalking I mean I don't actually but
: > [{quoted}](name=enejlah e4000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARjKHbPf,comment-id=005d,timestamp=2019-04-14T19:08:26.932+0000) > > So what isn't considered offensive? Here are some ideas. No guarantee they aren't offensive to someone. I quite like "SafetyPickle". DirtUnderneathMe TheoryOfNature SafetyPickle AdviceOnTrains LeaderInSuit PlayInside
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Future,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARjKHbPf,comment-id=005d0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T20:43:16.789+0000) > > DirtUnderneathMe > TheoryOfNature > SafetyPickle > AdviceOnTrains > LeaderInSuit > PlayInside o jeez these are just disparity abound sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave
: Who the hell has it in for me on this board?
[ a l s o . y o u r . p o s t s . a r e . u n a e s t h e t i c ]
: Who the hell has it in for me on this board?
that's fuggin right, stop before ya get mop-ed
: Et relicto loco isto...
: Well I’m ok then right?
> [{quoted}](name=lt is l Vern,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARjKHbPf,comment-id=005e,timestamp=2019-04-14T20:35:58.894+0000) > > Well I’m ok then right? 'I Vern' is a league champion, one that by your name one could easily assume you own, while they may or may not. Your privilege is showing.
Exibir mais

RubySpackle

Nível 41 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão