Falrein (EUW)
: Everything wrong with – Syndra, Kayle, Morgana
The reason behind Syndra's bad story is easy, she needs a relaunch. She was made just before Riot created their lore team. So, as of now, she doesn't really have a proper place in the lore, at least not until her inevitable relaunch. --- And, the thing about Kayle and Morgana is, their story is not done. Kayle has yet to be redeemed, and Morgana has not yet truly fallen. It's my theory that Morgana's chains, which are somehow containing her celestial power, are actually a Darkin vessel, and the same powers that are suppressing the Darkin are what Morgana is using to suppress her powers. When Varus comes to Demacia to free his sister, Kayle will talk a big game about how Morgana is no different than the Darkin, but she won't be able to bring herself kill her, despite Morgana's willingness to sacrifice herself to stop the Darkin. That is when Kayle and Morgana will be pulled into Valeeva, the Darkin of Vengeance. Just like how Varus is torn between human and Darkin from the love between Kai and Valmar, Valeeva will be torn between Darkin and Divinity from the sisterly love between Kayle and Morgana. --- I just wonder how that will translate to gameplay. Like maybe how Kayle Ascends as she levels, Morgana will be corrupted by Valeeva as she levels, and then when they are both at level 16 they fuse, like Yuumi, but permanent, or at least until they die. Or it could be a [Cho'Gall](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD5ug5jD-q4) thing, where they fuse in champion select, and over the game the two players controlling Valeeva can decide whether Valeeva remains in control, or if Kayle and Morgana reclaim control, like with Kayn.
: So I disabled adblock on YouTube, and immediately I got hit with two 1+ minute un-skippable ads.
I got adblock, and uBlock, and uMatrix to manually catch whatever those two missed, and for youtube, I got Improved Youtube!, in order to force the videos to remain in their classic style to prevent any Youtube ad shenanigans.
: > [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxpj26HU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T20:10:30.152+0000) > > It was full of bot accounts, and people mostly just played it in order to obliterate the bots for an easy S+ to get free skins I think the main issue here are the bot accounts, not the map.
> [{quoted}](name=TouchpadExpert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxpj26HU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-10T20:12:58.483+0000) > > I think the main issue here are the bot accounts, not the map. Yeah. There was nothing wrong with the map, it's just people used it to cheat the system. Because so few people played TTL, Chinese scripters can set 100 computers to just spam TTL all day, and in under a week have 100 level 30 accounts that they can sell to people who want to buy a pre-made smurf account. Cause if they tried to run bots on Summoner's Rift, it's likely it will be banned before they can sell it.
: WHY ARE YOU REMOVING TWISTED TREELINE
It was full of bot accounts, and people mostly just played it in order to obliterate the bots for an easy S+ to get free skins
Comentários de Rioters
: Why does LoR Vlad have to be ugly?
Comentários de Rioters
: Cool concept. But they look more like they're from Dark Souls then LOL. Also, they look a little too similar to Azir's soldiers...
That picture if from Dark Souls. And yeah they will look Shuriman, but they are going to be giants. Like in Varus's music video, that giant at the bottom of the well, that's how big these ladies are gonna be. I'd say about as tall as Aatrox is during his ultimate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNcSvKCOyA
Comentários de Rioters
: a player got rank 1 mostly with ivern this season in EU.
Oh, yeah, Ivern's game plan can totally destroy most junglers, but Ivern's problem isn't that he is too under or over powered, it's that he is buggy. Daisy is not an impactful enough ult, and she doesn't reliably attack, or go where you want her to go.
: I hope ivern gets reworked so he feels fun to play. Don't get me wrong, he IS fun to play, but because he's so underpowered, its very difficult to play him. Every time I pick him I feel like I'm "trolling" even though I'm doing my best to win. Daisy especially needs an update. I feel like I have to spam R and attack to just get her to focus one person. For some reason she constantly loses interest.
That's the point of the new W. If she is literally carrying around Ivern, there's no chance her AI will lose interest.
Comentários de Rioters
: Sugar Rush Zilean... a bad joke.
I like Sugar Rush. The problem with giving Zilean a cool skin now is that it would be hard to show it off, unless it is a legendary skin. He is simply too old for a good skin to translate well, and he isn't popular enough for a legendary skin.
: New Jungle Item Enchantment: Sight Stone
You need to put in the quest system, because getting 2 wards, plus a ward from your trinket, at minute 6 is real op in high level games. Especially now that map objectives are more important than ever. Nevermind stats, most games now don't last long enough to get 6 items, so replacing an enchantment won't impact the game that much.
: Solutions for Trolls in Ranked
Going 0/9 isn't intentionally feeding. Having a string of bad games isn't trolling. The problem isn't "trolls" it's assholes who harass people trying to play the game, even if they aren't playing particularly well. It's just a game, don't get bent out of shape because someone is learning.
: because pro play
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ATntLUtY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-29T19:04:34.138+0000) > > because pro play But the difference is Tracer's knife gave them 3 wards after their first recall. The new quest items require you get 500 gold from the gold generating passive before you get the wards. If a new Tracker's Knife had a quest it would be fine.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: a thing to note is that game-play doesn't always have to 100% equate to game play, bc if that were the case, then the first thing to critique is why isn't he eating anything in his kit? Also when people play Kog' its not bc they want to die over and over, thats for a champ like Sion, being an "expendable and explosive foot soldier for the Void" isn't champion worthy bc thats why Malz's summons and Zz'rot summons do, they are minions, not champions. Thats not what Kog is and any Kog fan would be offended by that, sure he's not the most intelligent but theres something that separates him from the common Void minion. Also SURE Kog's playstyle may not fit, thats just the nature of the game, whole slews of champions come into or fall out of the meta depending on how good they fit in with how the meta works. He was gud, and there will come a time when he's gud again, he doesn't need a whole rework to do so, the meta shifts on its own. Your argument relating Kog to Diana is sound, so why not just do the same thing they did with Diana, switch his W and R, make the current R a bit weaker for a basic ability, and make the current W a lot stronger as a ultimate, like maybe let him move and AA at the same time?
> [{quoted}](name=FlameHalbrdOkido,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OjWHA3AE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T19:51:54.779+0000) > > a thing to note is that game-play doesn't always have to 100% equate to game play, bc if that were the case, then the first thing to critique is why isn't he eating anything in his kit? That's what my first concept was about, him constantly eating. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/rAdByNsW-rework-concept-kogmaw-stomach-of-the-void >Also when people play Kog' its not bc they want to die over and over, thats for a champ like Sion, being an "expendable and explosive foot soldier for the Void" isn't champion worthy bc thats why Malz's summons and Zz'rot summons do, they are minions, not champions. Thats not what Kog is and any Kog fan would be offended by that, sure he's not the most intelligent but theres something that separates him from the common Void minion. I wasn't saying that is all that Kog is, but that is an aspect of him, and I wanted to see what a kit would be like if that aspect was put more into focus. > Also SURE Kog's playstyle may not fit, thats just the nature of the game, whole slews of champions come into or fall out of the meta depending on how good they fit in with how the meta works. He was gud, and there will come a time when he's gud again, he doesn't need a whole rework to do so, the meta shifts on its own. The problem with that idea is that the meta is always moving forwards. With the abundance of high damage and mobile champion, regardless if the meta shifts back to immobile tanks, the damage has been done. > Your argument relating Kog to Diana is sound, so why not just do the same thing they did with Diana, switch his W and R, make the current R a bit weaker for a basic ability, and make the current W a lot stronger as a ultimate, like maybe let him move and AA at the same time? Riot already tried that. Kog's W is simply too powerful. Even now Kog'Maw's W is too powerful, but his immobility is what is keeping him from being relevant, and his W is Kog's bread and butter. Which means Kog needs a new gimmick than standing still and melting anything in range, or at least give it some counterplay or make it require some set up. Like in my other concept, Kog has to create enough ooze around him before he can for full turret mode, and even then, it comes with it's draw backs.
: Vladimir Visual Update/Rework
The problem with Vlad is he is simply too old to simply update his voice lines. Like it works for Lux and Lucian because their visuals and gameplay are still fine, but Vlad needs a full visual and audio relaunch, probably with some gameplay changes to push him towards either being a blood mage, or a vampire.
: I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish with this rework. He still has some of his old abilities, making him more artillery based, but you keep the passive as well and also make his ult a Zz' Rot portal now its been removed. And he also respawns faster when he gets bonus health? Even though ADCs don't normally have items that give health? Everything here just feels more jumbled, like old Urgot or Sion, I don't know what to make of it. Is he suppose to push lanes? An artillery ADC? An inting troll ADC who builds health items? Outside of Q,W and E, it just feels off still on what Kog is suppose to be as your pushing more than one direction with him.
I'm not trying to necessarily keep him as an adc. Kog's character is a sentient version of the Voidspawn Malz summons, so I wanted to make that expendability a focus to his character with this kit, while keeping his artillery present. And sure, a "troll" Kog that runs in and dies 3-4 times a team fight to deal massive aoe true damage could totally work here. Pop a couple Warmog's on this Kog and he could just smack his corpse against the enemy team until they die, all the while pushing down lane with his voidspawn. I have tried taking Kog in a different direction, making him more of an individual. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/rAdByNsW-rework-concept-kogmaw-stomach-of-the-void I can see either of these kinds of kits being Kog's future. One focused on Kog dying over and over again to win, and another where Kog eat and pukes all over the place. I'm just trying to see how far these kinds of ideas can be pushed. Honestly I could probably take a few more passes on the kamikaze Kog, take out a few more of his old artillery identity and focus more on dying.
: Interesting, i like that you have tried to give him more of a usable passive outside of dying, since the goal should be to NOT die meaning u'd nvr use the current passive. That being stated. Kog'maw IS balanced around that state of his passive, in that his base kit on its own is pretty strong to make up for the lack of a real main passive, AND his playstyle of just kinda sitting still and attempting to mow down enemies at range and relying on allies to back you up since u lack self peel, mobility or much of anything to defend yourself is BACKED up by the passive allowing him to attempt revenge if killed. So thats something to keep in mind when trying to work with Kog'maw especially when dealing with the passive. That said, u might want to word that main passive like Pykes, to something of the effects of, "Kog'maw cannot gain bonus health outside of increasing in level, instead bonus health and x% of health gained by level shortens Kog'maws respawn timer by a %" Something like that, but i'd ALSO like you to keep in mind the fact that Riot also got rid of the Revive summoner spell for a reason, tho this only reduces the respawn timer, so it may not be that bad. But id stay away from the kill gold reduction that doesn't seem fair to the enemy. Tho i don't see the reason to replace Kog's R and move the R to a basic ability. Kog's niche is supposed to be the preiminent hypercarry able to shred through any an all given the chance, his W helps with that a lot, i don't see why it has to go. Could you pls explain With this new R, are you saying pressing the ult button just kills him? Interesting it works with the passive reducing his death timer but still, that doesn't seem like a good move, especially since you gain Zz'rot in return, sure taking towers in important for Kog' but thats only a portion of his playstyle. The new spawn Location is also a cool way to give him more chance to macro, but it also opens up the ability for enemies to spawn kill him as well, if u don't let him chose if he wants to spawn there or in base. This seems like a cheap way to get Zz'rot back into the game, but interestingly it was likely an item that Kog was less likely to build, and it most certainly doesn't really fit his playstyle as an ability. Pls explain why you used it here, but i think Kog' is currently fine design wise.
Well, the thing is Kog has multiple roles he fulfills with his kit, being a long range tank killer, and being the expendable and explosive foot soldier for the Void but that doesn't really come through. Like he is suppose to be a sentient Voidspawn, like the guys Malz summons, so I wanted to emphasize that aspect of his character with this kit that more leans into him constantly running in and dying. And Kog's current playstyle doesn't really fit with today's hyper mobile and burst heavy meta. So him being able to get back to the fight fast after being easily picked off keeps Kog relevant. I did another rework concept that made Kog lean more in the other direction, him being more of an individual and giving him what is essentially a stomach meter that he has to keep filling. That concept made him more of a looney comic relief character, with him being able to use his ooze for mobility, while still being able to explode once he gets full enough. > Tho i don't see the reason to replace Kog's R and move the R to a basic ability. Kog's niche is supposed to be the preiminent hypercarry able to shred through any an all given the chance, his W helps with that a lot, i don't see why it has to go. Could you pls explain Well. Kog having an ultimate ability that was spammable and relatively low power, for an ultimate, it forced his kit to rely on raw numbers. Like the reasoning behind Riot reworking Diana. Her old ultimate was spammable, making her power budget harder to balance. Giving them real ultimates makes them easier to balance. Given Kog's new ability to come back and reengage in seconds, I couldn't keep his damage so easy to dish out. He still has his old W, but it now relies on landing a skill shot. > ...i think Kog' is currently fine design wise. That's the problem though. I don't want to play a champion who is "fine" I want to play a champion who is great. Every champion has the potential to be great in their own way, and I am just trying to envision a Kog'Maw who fully encapsulates the Kog experience. I just don't quite know which experience the community wants to see with Kog.
Kàto (NA)
: OLD LEAGUE
Well "Old League" would need to only be old champions. However, champions like Quinn and Aatrox weren't updated because they were crazy op like classic Sion, they were reworked because they were fundamentally under powered due to their kit. So there would be this miss match of point and click power houses with little to no counterplay and champions who were feast or famine, who needed to get an early lead and keep it to have any hope of winning. Then there is Ryze, who has reworks that broke the game and others that made him a pointless champion. Do we use all the different Ryzes?
CRABMODE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4w1Jq1eo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T12:28:23.966+0000) > > Have you tried Lethality against tanks? Like, if you get 100 lethality all physical damage becomes true damage. Read this real quick, then repeat your sentence. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Armor_penetration#Lethality
> [{quoted}](name=CRABMODE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4w1Jq1eo,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T12:31:22.336+0000) > > Read this real quick, then repeat your sentence. > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Armor_penetration#Lethality Oh, you right. I guess if you want to take down a champion you know is going to go total tank, you should pick a champion who's abilities are designed to deal with tanks. Like Garen, or Jarvan, or Wukong, or Kog, or Vi, or Trundle, or Nasus, or Renekton, or Jeice... you know, counter picks.
CRABMODE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4w1Jq1eo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T11:33:20.100+0000) > > Complaining that a fighter can't kill a tank is like saying blocking in street fighter is broken because there isn't enough chip damage. The answer in Street Fighter is to start grabbing. > > https://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/super-smash-bros-switch/6/68/Weapons_Triangle.png What is your context-driven definition of "grabbing", I find it hard to grasp (no pun intended) that it's a "grab vs block" issue when bruisers were designed to out sustain tanks and kill them, but lose against them in lane. I pick them to win vs tanks, only thing tanks have to worry about right now are mages (because MR itemization is sh*t,) and Vayne. You never hear tanks saying "oh no a Jax" anymore, it's more like "Oh no a Vayne."
> [{quoted}](name=CRABMODE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4w1Jq1eo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T11:38:30.593+0000) > > What is your context-driven definition of "grabbing", I find it hard to grasp (no pun intended) that it's a "grab vs block" issue when bruisers were designed to out sustain tanks and kill them, but lose against them in lane. I pick them to win vs tanks, only thing tanks have to worry about right now are mages (because MR itemization is sh*t,) and Vayne. You never hear tanks saying "oh no a Jax" anymore, it's more like "Oh no a Vayne." Have you tried Lethality against tanks? Like, if you get 100 lethality all physical damage becomes true damage.
CRABMODE (NA)
: I didn't want to do this but, here goes... (please fix)
Complaining that a fighter can't kill a tank is like saying blocking in street fighter is broken because there isn't enough chip damage. The answer in Street Fighter is to start grabbing. https://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/super-smash-bros-switch/6/68/Weapons_Triangle.png
: Bittersweet lulu rework?
Yeah, Lulu needs an Ezreal style vgu.
Daarkin (EUNE)
: New darkin champion design
With the leap being a blink I think this should be a dead Darkin. Like he is a Darkin from the Shadow Isles, and he steps through the mist and appears at his lance. I don't think teleporting really fits the Darkin. He could be Cebotaru, [from the lore](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/twilight-of-the-gods/). The wolf like Darkin, and with him being corrupted by the Shadow Isles, he could have a Cerberus thing going on, with two extra ghostly heads. The ghostly ones being his Ascended wolf form, one being the man he was before he Ascended, the other being the Darkin he became, and the center being the zombified Darkin.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Tell me why Ornn still has only ONE skin.............. STILL
{{champion:429}} Happy 5th birthday Kalista... At least shes still got them e-sport skins... Yay SKT...woo
Obsedian (NA)
: Diversity in League of Legends
I'd say the problem comes down to stereotyping. Riot doesn't just want to create a typical sounding and looking Hispanic champion without justifying it. Like Illaoi, could Riot have made a stereotypical sounding Hawaiian champion and just say she was living in Noxus or something? Sure, but it makes for a better narrative that she is essentially from LoL's version of Hawaii. You know, give her people lore and place in the universe. Although they could just go the route of Fiora, and just make a Hispanic Noxian who just shouts "oi gringo" all the time with the heaviest fake Hispanic accent. That could work.... I guess.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: To all Potato User out there
Crashing is not just a potato issue. You could be playing LoL on a super computer and Riot will find a way to make it crash.
UnityOE (NA)
: Is there any lore for actual items?
Like the "Totalbiscuit" of Everlasting Will, they were all just influences.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5wg8BmGj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T03:52:41.274+0000) > > Magnificent TF That's not much of a loss.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5wg8BmGj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T03:54:35.432+0000) > > That's not much of a loss. I just don't wanna lose the essence from a legendary skin
Diar (NA)
: don't use the essence whatever you do. submit a ticket and im pretty sure they will give it back. anyway, what skin was it?
> [{quoted}](name=Diar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5wg8BmGj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T03:47:19.644+0000) > > don't use the essence whatever you do. submit a ticket and im pretty sure they will give it back. > > > anyway, what skin was it? Magnificent TF
Comentários de Rioters
: As a kog'maw main, these would be incredibly cool concepts that really better fit his little story, however i really think the only thing that really needs to change in his current kit is his passive.
Yeah, I get that, but I feel a champion always has room to better realize their character. That's why I tried to make him more playful and cartoony.
HotDoggie (EUNE)
: Well Senna is the new adc (support), so they won t release any adc in a while.
But Riot has said she is a support first and an adc second. I mean, out of the last 6 champions 3 of them have been supports, and Riot has released back to back marksmen before.
HotDoggie (EUNE)
: Thought about some new ADC concept but Senna actually took my dream away......
Comentários de Rioters
Madjack01 (EUW)
: After Senna, what niche will the next support fill?
Totem Support Tether Support Projectile Stealing Support Support that can move their spawn point Support that can puppeteer their marksmen after they die Support that can make or move honeyfruits, blast cones, etc. Support that can tear down/make walls Support who can support the entire map at once Support that pacifies everyone Support that is immune to everything until they act Support that is all about sleep Support that carries around their marksmen Co-op support marksmen champion, a la [Cho'Gall](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD5ug5jD-q4) Support that stands still and paints things on the ground to cast different things Support that makes armor/shield packs Support all about positioning These can be mixed and matched, like how Senna is the marksmen support and the stealth sharing support
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wqes0v6H,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T12:58:54.089+0000) > > How many champs have point and click cc? Ryze and maoki? Like 30% or so of the roster has a point and click CC or CC that comes from auto attacking {{champion:12}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:154}} the second half of his Q Then a decent number of champs have dashes to targets like {{champion:39}} {{champion:5}} A ton of have champs also have point and click damage like {{champion:121}} {{champion:134}}
To be fair, some of these are older champions who will be reworked eventually to have their cc be a skill shot.
: > [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wqes0v6H,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-30T12:39:09.241+0000) > > Let's just hope Riot overtunes her a bit on launch, we don't want another Yuumi situation with a sub 30% win rate. Yuumis problem was more the fact that until she scales the games a 4v5 and everyone had to adapt to that. It was a learning period for Yuumi players "and" her team.
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Mystic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wqes0v6H,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T12:43:07.216+0000) > > Yuumis problem was more the fact that until she scales the games a 4v5 and everyone had to adapt to that. It was a learning period for Yuumi players "and" her team. I don't know, the next day Yuumi got buffs across the board, and has been receiving buffs ever since, at least until recently when they removed her shield and moved some of her damage from her Q to buff her heal even further.
: "Senna is just gonna be an ADC!" - Debunking the Myth
Let's just hope Riot overtunes her a bit on launch, we don't want another Yuumi situation with a sub 30% win rate.
: Server Update Extended?!
Better they take their time to fix it then have it busted for a few hours, then taken down again and finally fixed.
Akenero (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=z6LGe8lH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T21:44:36.162+0000) > > What do you mean never right click? You need to right click to switch between hammer and cannon, and it's on the same cooldown as his current transformation. > > It's called character development. The only person he is trying to fool is Viktor, so Viktor would stop using Jayce's friends and family as leverage to get back the crystal. Plus I imagine the only person he could fool was Viktor. Vi would see right through his disguise. you realize that viktor is the ACTUAL GENIUS In the lore right? Vi just punches shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Akenero,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=z6LGe8lH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T01:31:34.963+0000) > > you realize that viktor is the ACTUAL GENIUS In the lore right? Vi just punches shit. There's a difference between intelligence and wisdom. Viktor has maxed out his intelligence, his wisdom however, it leaves a lot to be desired. I mean Branic and Lex Luthor are Superman villains and they still can't tell Clark Kent is Superman at a glance, but Lobo, the space biker hobo, can instantly tell Clark is Superman. Intelligence vs wisdom my friend.
Exibir mais

SSmotzer

Nível 236 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão