: you claim that im using anecdotal evidence when your only evidence in the post you created was the one game you played , isnt that anecdotal?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=deZgEA8i,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T00:50:23.296+0000) > > you claim that im using anecdotal evidence when your only evidence in the post you created was the one game you played , isnt that anecdotal? bro youre the only one of the opinion that garen isn't ridiculously busted right now. his e procs conq, and scales off of attack speed. everyone is building tri and phantom dancer on him and suddenly spinning and winning EVERY FIGHT. stop dude. youre not right. why dont you play garen and rush those items and then see how busted he is for yourself. the dude went from ONE AND 7 TO 16/16/16 OFF OF TWO ITEMS. stop responding to me. you are literally the dumbest person.
: him being able to execute you from 30 % hp isnt new it has nothing to do with true damage , his ult has always been an execute. i beat him with MAOKAI who is suppose to lose to garen. i dont even play garen. maybe learn to play the game
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=deZgEA8i,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T00:31:06.133+0000) > > him being able to execute you from 30 % hp isnt new it has nothing to do with true damage , his ult has always been an execute. > > i beat him with MAOKAI who is suppose to lose to garen. > > i dont even play garen. > > maybe learn to play the game youre using anecdotal evidence to try and justify him not being broken. alright buddy. that ONE garen you beat as maokai must mean that every garen is beatable and everyone else is just bad right seriously people like you are the reason balance is so shit in this game.
: well that would be true if he had close to 100% win rate but he dont. its like they tweak his kit slightly and people have no clue how to play vs garen. no change to his Q , his W nerfed, his E can stack conqueror ( which it should have all along) and they removed the villain passive on ult and just gave it true damage while lowering the base damages. his ult dont scale with any thing but rank of ult and how much missing hp his target has. so he isnt as tanky as he use to be. dont stand in his E which has never changed, if you are low hp dont be near garen cuz he can ult you which was always the rule
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=deZgEA8i,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T00:21:43.194+0000) > > well that would be true if he had close to 100% win rate > > but he dont. > > its like they tweak his kit slightly and people have no clue how to play vs garen. > > no change to his Q , his W nerfed, his E can stack conqueror ( which it should have all along) and they removed the villain passive on ult and just gave it true damage while lowering the base damages. > > his ult dont scale with any thing but rank of ult and how much missing hp his target has. > > so he isnt as tanky as he use to be. dont stand in his E which has never changed, if you are low hp dont be near garen cuz he can ult you which was always the rule ok so with his healing passive and all these stipulations on when you can and can't fight him, how are you supposed to win? tri+q=big damage AND silence. if he has PD then its probably a crit too. then he just pops e on top of you. you cant even run thanks to tri making him move faster than you. then when you're down to 30% hp he just executes you with a true damage % missing health r. and if he doesn't kill you then? flash + Q and garentee you're not getting away alive. stop defending an obviously garbage rework because you enjoy the freelo.
: yet he has less then a 1 % pick rate mid 0.78% to be exact
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=deZgEA8i,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T00:10:39.439+0000) > > yet he has less then a 1 % pick rate mid > > 0.78% to be exact who cares about his mid pick rate? every time he's picked no matter where he goes, he builds two items and is unstoppable. all he needs is tri and PD. thats literally it. i just had a game where he went from starting 1/7 to 16/16/16 after finishing tri, PD and a tank item.
: LMAO garen needs nerfs cuz he is good vs typical mid laners ? you must have been beat by RISTE
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=deZgEA8i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:03:55.027+0000) > > LMAO garen needs nerfs cuz he is good vs typical mid laners ? > > you must have been beat by RISTE how can anyone sit here and deny that garen isn't cancer? all he needs is tri and PD and suddenly he's a wave clearing unstoppable god.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Hey KFC. How may more times do you think I will end up explaining to folks that tanks tank Via positioning and ability usage rather then statballing?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BqnKIR0b,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:14:56.112+0000) > > Hey KFC. How may more times do you think I will end up explaining to folks that tanks tank Via positioning and ability usage rather then statballing? so tanks should tank via positioning and ability usage instead of having tank stats? meanwhile pyke has higher base hp than braum. same with most other supports that aren't zilean
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Tanerian (NA)
: Don't hold the bowl that close to your face? Or under your face for as long? I have glasses and have never experienced this... Like.. it's just weird picturing it honestly. how CLOSE is the bowl to your face? are you like.. just holding it up under your chin or what?
> [{quoted}](name=Tanerian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FBdrcqPB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-04T05:42:08.022+0000) > > Don't hold the bowl that close to your face? Or under your face for as long? > > I have glasses and have never experienced this... > > Like.. it's just weird picturing it honestly. how CLOSE is the bowl to your face? are you like.. just holding it up under your chin or what? i mean bowls are fine. its the cup noodles that get me every time
: Great so Urgot going to get another indirect nerf cause Ryze and Cass are overpowered champions
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mLJNHWoR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:43:15.164+0000) > > Yet another nerf to Conquer ranged effect on "Ranged " champions who {{champion:6}} belong to them somehow and for some reason when he played like melee most of the game phase. > > And all of that cause Conquer allow abilities of champions to stack 2 instead of one, so ranged abuser like {{champion:13}} and {{champion:69}} can abuse it but ofcourse we got to nerf the Conquer healing effect on ranged champions and cut more knees of {{champion:6}} who already is struggling to stay over 50% winrate with his low play rate. > > Why he isn't getting any buff or life quality changes in trade of all indirect nerfs he taking on his maybe the only most used rune ? urgot is either complete cancer or complete trash. not sure why you're crying.
: I mean in fairness Ahri doesn't Autowin the matchup, but yeah I get your point.
> [{quoted}](name=AccurateYeet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YJABEyI9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-04T04:11:38.643+0000) > > I mean in fairness Ahri doesn't Autowin the matchup, but yeah I get your point. thats the whole point. its a skill matchup, and the guy who lost the skill matchup is calling other people unskilled lmao
Comentários de Rioters
Kythers (NA)
: contact lenses my dude
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FBdrcqPB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:34:27.213+0000) > > contact lenses my dude cant wear em. i can put them on fine but when time comes to take them off i can't.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:45:00.133+0000) > > okay buddy. work on your english next times before you come to an english forum and try to call other people stupid because they don't experience the same shit that you supposedly do. > > edit: also, people who put a ton of stock into IQ scores also tend to be really dumb. Oh well your argument, "learn English", well I am sorry about my English not being perfect, eventually it's my foreign language.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:55:05.465+0000) > > Oh well your argument, "learn English", well I am sorry about my English not being perfect, eventually it's my foreign language. wow you're multi lingual. too bad that just means that people know you're an idiot in multiple languages.
: I'm going to intrude on this conversation, but I'll point out that one, basing your argument off of your observation alone does ABSOLUTELY nothing to further your argument. Just because you're not starving in some third world country doesn't mean that people aren't starving, mate. Two, you don't know WHAT the problem is. You have absolutely no indication that it even has to do WITH THE PC's, it could be server side for all you know.
> [{quoted}](name=TonyWolf77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:47:04.192+0000) > > I'm going to intrude on this conversation, but I'll point out that one, basing your argument off of your observation alone does ABSOLUTELY nothing to further your argument. Just because you're not starving in some third world country doesn't mean that people aren't starving, mate. > > Two, you don't know WHAT the problem is. You have absolutely no indication that it even has to do WITH THE PC's, it could be server side for all you know. i don't know what the problem is, but asking for specs is a REASONABLE first question that shouldn't be met with so much resistance. like im currently physically disabled for 3 months and have a LOT of time to play this game. i've played hundreds of games since the client launched and have experienced nothing across two separate PCs. i ask for specs on posts about a topic i have 0 experience in dealing with, and point out that im not dealing with these issues and suddenly im getting compared to a guy in a third world country that isn't starving while the rest of them are. like lmao. just post your fucking specs, and when i look at them i can gather the information for myself that it's not user related. instead of everyone just saying "ha ha ur dum im rite ha ha"
: > [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:38:24.826+0000) > > the only thing i've ever experienced is the match history. but HURR DURR. LEARN SOMETING ABOUT SOMETING U NEVER EXPERIENCED YOU MUST BE A DUMBASS. like bro. being a little %%%% isn't gonna get you anywhere, and will make sure nobody wants to help you with any of your problems in the future. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} It were an examples, please consider yourself to leave the boards, apparently to post in a forum Riot should consider to test players IQ level, because I can see yours is far to be at acceptable level.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:41:33.392+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > It were an examples, please consider yourself to leave the boards, apparently to post in a forum Riot should consider to test players IQ level, because I can see yours is far to be above acceptable level. okay buddy. work on your english next times before you come to an english forum and try to call other people stupid because they don't experience the same shit that you supposedly do. edit: also, people who put a ton of stock into IQ scores also tend to be really dumb.
: I paid close to 1300 for my PC, and I have windows 10. Not the latest update. I can confirm, my client was buzzed off for almost a solid half hour.
> [{quoted}](name=TonyWolf77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:36:58.649+0000) > > I paid close to 1300 for my PC, and I have windows 10. Not the latest update. I can confirm, my client was buzzed off for almost a solid half hour. update windows 10 to latest. i, once again have never experienced any of these issues, and i have two computers i used for league/other games. one of them is a 10 year old desktop and the other is my 2 year old laptop. neither has EVER had client issues aside from the match history
: > [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:32:36.012+0000) > > lmao doesn't change the fact i've never experienced these gamebreaking/client crashing bugs. that means one of two things. either you're lying about your pc specs, or you're somehow managing the max out that pc's processing power/memory/internet bandwidth/WHATEVER ELSE while trying to play league YOUR stupidity is just intoleratable. Why would I lie about my PC? My internet connection atm is 500mbps down/ up 300 mbps. I am not experiencing crashes (bug splats), I am experiencing client service buggs, such as: service temporary unavailable, history tab: we cannot find your played matches. because... FPS issues, even extreme end PCS having massive performance issues. Please learn a thing or two.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:36:27.093+0000) > > YOUR stupidity is just intoleratable. > > Why would I lie about my PC? > > I am not experiencing crashes (bug splats), I am experiencing client service buggs, such as: service temporary unavailable, history tab: we cannot find your played matches. because... > > FPS issues, even extreme end PCS having massive performance issues. > > Please learn a thing or two. the only thing i've ever experienced is the match history. but HURR DURR. LEARN SOMETING ABOUT SOMETING U NEVER EXPERIENCED YOU MUST BE A DUMBASS. like bro. being a little %%%% isn't gonna get you anywhere, and will make sure nobody wants to help you with any of your problems in the future.
: > [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:24:39.151+0000) > > im trying to do research. by getting people to post their specs. evidently, you're all so ashamed of your garbage pcs, you wont post them because you know everyone will tell you to upgrade your pc if you want a crash free client/game. Ryzen 5 2600 3.9GHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB (OC), Ballistix Crucial 16GB 2667MHz, Gigabyte mainboard DS3-H Ryzen gaming, Power supply Xilence 500W. My PC is far away to be garbage, built in 2k18 summer, GPU upgraded after official release. Please know some shit first. I shouldn't experience brief FPS issues AT ALL.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:29:15.736+0000) > > Ryzen 5 2600 3.9GHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB (OC), Ballistix Crucial, 16GB 2667MHz, Gigabyte mainboard DS3-H Ryzen gaming, Power supply Xilence 500W. > > My PC is far away to be garbage, built in 2k18 summer, GPU upgraded after official release. > > Please know some shit first. lmao doesn't change the fact i've never experienced these gamebreaking/client crashing bugs. that means one of two things. either you're lying about your pc specs, or you're somehow managing the max out that pc's processing power/memory/internet bandwidth/WHATEVER ELSE while trying to play league
: > [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:16:31.834+0000) > > once again, ive never experienced any of the bugs people like you cry about. and for some odd reason, you crybabies never post your specs either. maybe there's a correlation. sorry bud, that 300 dollar PC you bought at best buy isn't gonna run this game or its client very well. I am not crying, I am just patiently waiting for fixes, but when a game crashes in loading screen when it's totally not your side, well that's nasty and annoying. If you did not experience or you are just simply blind, doesn't mean issue is not known. For example I have a decent rig, and yet I get FPS drops from 300 to 60, the game becomes stuttering and laggy. Please do some research or just open your god damn eyes, before raining trash at me.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:20:00.576+0000) > > I am not crying, I am just patiently waiting for fixes, but when a game crashes in loading screen when it's totally not your sided, well that's nasty and annoying. > > If you did not experience or you are just simply blind, doesn't mean issue is not known. > > For example I have a decent rig, and yet I get FPS drops from 300 to 60, the game becomes stuttering and laggy. > > Please do some research or just open your god damn eyes, before raining trash at me. im trying to do research. by getting people to post their specs. evidently, you're all so ashamed of your garbage pcs, you wont post them because you know everyone will tell you to upgrade your pc if you want a crash free client/game. screaming PC SPECS DONT MATTUR IT RIOT FAULT doesn't make it any less false.
: Has nothing to do with the PC's mate. When several dozen people are merely posting on the boards, not sporadically, but all at once, then that alludes to the fact that there's a bigger problem at hand. Not only that but several streamers also dropped clients because the game was breaking. Some streamers didn't. That's pretty much all that needs to be said.
> [{quoted}](name=TonyWolf77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:19:05.136+0000) > > Has nothing to do with the PC's mate. When several dozen people are merely posting on the boards, not sporadically, but all at once, then that alludes to the fact that there's a bigger problem at hand. Not only that but several streamers also dropped clients because the game was breaking. Some streamers didn't. That's pretty much all that needs to be said. how would you know it has nothing to do with PCs, "mate" when none of these people post their specs in order to verify that it has nothing to do with it? seriously. i know for a fact the reason this game has a high playerbase is because of its forgiving pc requirements, meaning people with lower end pcs can play. you think anyone with a mid grade pc build is experiencing any of these problems? lmao, because they're not. hell, i bet people are still using windows 7/8 for this game despite those OS's nearing the end of their lifespans.
: You should understand definition of "broken client". And yes client is absolutely broken, if you would spend some time searching a post with global list of existing client problems, maybe afterall you would delete this shitpost. EDIT: My PC has nothing to do with built crashes, bug splats, or service error from the client side.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QXkhuf8X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:13:39.612+0000) > > You should understand definition of "broken client". And yes client is absolutely broken, if you would spend some time searching a post with global list of existing client problems, maybe afterall you would delete this shitpost. > > EDIT: > > My PC has nothing to do with built crashes, bug splats, or service error from the client side. once again, ive never experienced any of the bugs people like you cry about. and for some odd reason, you crybabies never post your specs either. maybe there's a correlation. sorry bud, that 300 dollar PC you bought at best buy isn't gonna run this game or its client very well.
Comentários de Rioters
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
i just think it's funny because i pointed out immediately that free crit is a problem, and got laughed off the boards
: Question......Why is Lee Sin in every game?
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-30T23:00:15.711+0000) > > Seems for a couple days now Lee Sin is in every single game. My games, games I see on various streams, friends' games. He is every where all of a sudden. Why the sudden surge in popularity? Did something happen to cause this that I'm not aware of? because lee sin has multiple %health damage attacks, along with strong mobility and plenty of option select for engages. lee can be down 3 levels, but if the enemy is low enough health he can still execute someone with a dive kick/r
: Interesting concept to say the lease. But most would just go Damage and just be a kill lane (as it has been recently)
> [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P4bYwK71,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T22:32:18.790+0000) > > Interesting concept to say the lease. > But most would just go Damage and just be a kill lane (as it has been recently) you could do that, but the heal could be outright removed if that's the case. one of the reasons senna lanes are so ridiculous is because her heal wins trades hard. people act like her heal doesn't do much, but it is definitely the difference maker in trades. the fact that it can do damage and heal is what makes her so strong. they could also make it so when she goes damage, she loses the aoe property of her shroud. it could be a pseudo sivir move speed boost only. another one im thinking of, is make it so souls only drop for senna on last hits in damage spec
Comentários de Rioters
: Going to get better with the rework. With her R now her E and her shield/shield damage also scaling off 10% hp she will probably become a toplane champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Fuhrer Usagi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vrJpeV6M,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T19:26:22.998+0000) > > Going to get better with the rework. With her R now her E and her shield/shield damage also scaling off 10% hp she will probably become a toplane champion. im not looking forward to those changes to be honest. while she needs them to be less binary, theyre going to make my already oppressive build into straight up cancer that gets her nerfed
: Diana conq opinion
i take diana top but i run grasp of the undying and shield bash+revitalize. level w first, and laugh as no melees can trade with you unless theyre a bush hopping rengar. build up 2 hits, then pop w and slap them with the cleave for bonus AP and adaptive damage from the shield.
Comentários de Rioters
: Can we make Zyra more into a mid laner please
> [{quoted}](name=Seleukos V,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aKBJicFa,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:52:45.078+0000) > > she deserves it she works great in mid too... not sure what youre complaining about. liandry's is all you need for her to become a huge threat.
: The amount of unbalanced matches is pathetic
> [{quoted}](name=leagueplayer450,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ffdZvAZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-25T18:25:13.703+0000) > > You can tell way less players are playing ranked. And why should they play? Too much damage, too snowbally, some champs are too stupid, not all ranged adcs are strong, too many dumb reworks, making supports boring to play like in hots, and the list goes on... > > Why play so long with unbalanced matches when you can get unbalanced matches on hots but lose a lot faster? > > Also, a lot of players has no idea when and when not to engage. woah supports were not boring in hots. karazhim and tyrande were peak fun,
Comentários de Rioters
Grunt666 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ScarnMichaelScar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:52:51.002+0000) > > im gonna be straight with you. if you're feeding its not because of the role you're in. its because you fucking suck ass and feed. its really that simple. when i lose lane i NEVER feed. ever. because im not an idiot who thjnks he can safely walk up to the middle of the lane and try to farm or continue trading after ive died once or twice. Gonna be straight with you people like you who don’t feed are the worst type of players. Your solution to losing your lane is to dump your laner on the rest of your team. You are the problem not the solution like you think. Cool you died 3 times to your lane but you won’t feed instead you will hide behind your turret and let your 3-0 lamer roam the map all game destroying every other lane gee thanks you sure did your job by not “feeding”. Let’s add in a healthy dose of “I pinged Mia” not my fault.
> [{quoted}](name=Grunt666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:23:43.359+0000) > > Gonna be straight with you people like you who don’t feed are the worst type of players. Your solution to losing your lane is to dump your laner on the rest of your team. You are the problem not the solution like you think. Cool you died 3 times to your lane but you won’t feed instead you will hide behind your turret and let your 3-0 lamer roam the map all game destroying every other lane gee thanks you sure did your job by not “feeding”. > > Let’s add in a healthy dose of “I pinged Mia” not my fault. sounds like youre a big ol' crybaby who'd complain no matter what i did so why should i give a damn what you think? if i fed you'd be raging at me in chat. if i play safe and try to catch up, you cry because im not doing anything to help you against someone i clearly couldnt fight anyway. shhhh back to iron 5 you go
: I'm not a midlaner but I believe Jungle/sup has become "lose and HARD feed" position.
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lXyEvdAR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-25T07:37:09.527+0000) > > *I meant I'm a midlaner and not a jungler. > > I cannot help but notice if my jungler or support fails, they would be below 2-3 levels against laners and cannot come back to the game forever. If your jungler picks a lvl 6 champion, they would typically be 2 levels behind. If a support loses they would be popped like balloons. > . > Yes, I know the community demanded jungle and support income and influence be nerfed or balanced but I never expected something like this. im gonna be straight with you. if you're feeding its not because of the role you're in. its because you fucking suck ass and feed. its really that simple. when i lose lane i NEVER feed. ever. because im not an idiot who thjnks he can safely walk up to the middle of the lane and try to farm or continue trading after ive died once or twice.
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} That Morgana must've been drunk or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0RVHjhqh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T12:47:28.994+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > That Morgana must've been drunk or something. nah. she was good about shielding, but there's not much you can do when you're forced to blackshield every single time we make our approach. either black shield the naut q, or blackshield my 4 hit passive stun. either way someone was eating 6 seconds worth of cc.
mack9112 (NA)
: If the Morgana cannot blackshield your hook then the player skill level is too skewed.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0RVHjhqh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-25T12:59:36.496+0000) > > If the Morgana cannot blackshield your hook then the player skill level is too skewed. she either blackshielded the hook, or black shielded my q. either way it ended with them getting cc'd into oblivion.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: What would prevent me from pulling out my ethernet cable when I wanted to dodge?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J6qwiAUN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T19:57:11.696+0000) > > What would prevent me from pulling out my ethernet cable when I wanted to dodge? this. sorry bro, if your internet is shitty maybe look into upgrading. i live in the middle of countryville illinois and i still have 100 mbps internet for 70 a month.
hiyares (NA)
: So i started playing this game at the end of season 1 but didnt really get into it till mid season 2 where i started as a support and honestly i still enjoy playing support but the problem with al lthis freed up gold makes it so annoying when you just see mages and now ranged ad being able to just abuse their base damages to force out laners. my biggest issue is that even with these current changes it hasnt changed the kill lane mentality much at all as a matter of fact i have been seeing crap like {{champion:50}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} going full damage or full tank in the bot lane that is not and well never be a support its a kill lane simple as that if you are gonna try and tell me you are laying support but running {{item:3285}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3089}} you are delusional seriously. honestly support has not felt like an actual "support" role in years and i left the lane when nothing but mages that could burst were meta
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZ65rbgX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:39:54.604+0000) > > So i started playing this game at the end of season 1 but didnt really get into it till mid season 2 where i started as a support and honestly i still enjoy playing support but the problem with al lthis freed up gold makes it so annoying when you just see mages and now ranged ad being able to just abuse their base damages to force out laners. my biggest issue is that even with these current changes it hasnt changed the kill lane mentality much at all as a matter of fact i have been seeing crap like {{champion:50}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} going full damage or full tank in the bot lane that is not and well never be a support its a kill lane simple as that if you are gonna try and tell me you are laying support but running {{item:3285}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3089}} you are delusional seriously. > > honestly support has not felt like an actual "support" role in years and i left the lane when nothing but mages that could burst were meta woah. come on zilean has been a supp since release always focused on building ap/getting kills. SIon has been played support for years due to his bushmaster status. annie and zyra have also been ap carry supports for years and were never a problem. as long as a character has support qualities i don't mind them going an AP build. i do think brand, swain, veigar, and malphite supports are picked solely because of the cancerous changes to the game the last few seasons tho
: How did a team that far behind steal it from you? Elder is both a game finisher and a comeback mechanic. If the team is that far ahead yet still loses Elder, even to someone like Nunu or Cho, then the losing team deserves a chance to come back.
> [{quoted}](name=Ionian Vulpix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ad5nc7hM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-24T18:13:02.441+0000) > > How did a team that far behind steal it from you? > > Elder is both a game finisher and a comeback mechanic. If the team is that far ahead yet still loses Elder, even to someone like Nunu or Cho, then the losing team deserves a chance to come back. old elder already had good comeback potential. this one is just r3tarded.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: God this post is stupid
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JcnGFoOE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T12:17:11.539+0000) > > God this post is stupid yep pointing out hypocrisy sure is stupid
Comentários de Rioters
: So...No mention to her winrate? Just her pickrate? Cool. Then try again once you have the most important stat there. You can't justify a nerf to Cait just by complaining about her kit, mentioning her pickrate, and talking about Rengar mains winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JiUjojWH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-24T00:55:30.353+0000) > > So...No mention to her winrate? Just her pickrate? > > Cool. Then try again once you have the most important stat there. You can't justify a nerf to Cait just by complaining about her kit, mentioning her pickrate, and talking about Rengar mains winrate. as a support main, cait's a problem. she takes 25% of your hp with her 6th shot at level 1. on top of that, once she gets the health lead all she has to do is set up traps in a way that pidgeonholes you into where she wants you to be for her skillshots. i get shes supposed to be a lane bully, but its getting ridiculous. especially with the loss in stats from support items. now i can't even keep myself or my teammates health maxing W first and spamming it as nami because im gonna run out of MP while she can just keep on shooting.
: I mean the gold income lost is made up by the free upgrade of the item. The only difference is you cant spend the gold where you want anymore. As for laning without the mana regen i feel laners shouldnt be getting a free source of mana regen. Manaflow band + biscuits on their own is like 290 mana + 1% of missing mana regen.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BYb28s68,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T06:46:10.126+0000) > > I mean the gold income lost is made up by the free upgrade of the item. The only difference is you cant spend the gold where you want anymore. > > As for laning without the mana regen i feel laners shouldnt be getting a free source of mana regen. Manaflow band + biscuits on their own is like 290 mana + 1% of missing mana regen. biscuits are only good if you use them when youre at 5% mana, and it brings you back to 15%, thats ONE spellcast. mana flow band isn't that good either. like bro ive been playing support exclusively for years. don't tell me that a little mana regen is a problem when supports are literally the squishiest champs in game that also happen to have the lowest gold income and lowest levels in the game.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

ScarnMichaelScar

Nível 25 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão