: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:09:44.164+0000) > > You played with fire, thinking you were invincible. > > You’ve been burned. > > Consider yourself very lucky it wasn’t a permanent ban. I had a garbage game and played like shit non ranked you think I should have been perma banned?
I think you should have been ID banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsNAvnsv,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:49:16.014+0000) > > We do have more leniency towards posts in GD than in Gameplay because of the community and culture here. GD is more a catch-all Board with a distinct community and we do permit some more low-effort threads/comments here similar to how threads on RANT can be a bit more of low-effort, frustration expressing...well...rants. That being said, spamming or repeatedly posting low-effort can be subject to removal even on these sub-boards. > > We ask that on Gameplay you focus on creating more high quality, productive content such as you can see in my previous example. Using swear words conveys a level of frustration that you can't convey without them. They shouldn't be treated like the dreaded enemy of humanity. **A player asking why the FUCK something happened is completely different then a player saying FUCK YOU to a person.** When you kill threads with the first setup, you're just showing that the mods are a bunch of babies who can't handle the frustrations of players being publicized on a forum. That's when players respond with the second setup, because to them it doesn't look like you killed a low effort thread, it looks like you got offended that your pristine swearless G-rated boards were fucking decimated by players annoyance towards poor gameplay design. Which, when gameplay design is poor, this NEEDS to happen, you can't have times of turmoil be hidden so that if a Rioter ever happens to peek at the board they see reality, instead of "Wow look at all these white knights sucking my farts, we're so great, let's buff Yasuo!". No one wants that, so stop enabling devs to be free from harsh critcism. They're adults, they can handle it. If you guys want to show a bias against "low effort", then why don't you actually bolster "high effort" threads instead of ignoring them, and let the forums themselves kill the so-called "low effort" posts. Pathetic.
> [{quoted}](name=Thresh Outta Fux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsNAvnsv,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T20:18:15.506+0000) > > Using swear words conveys a level of frustration that you can't convey without them. > > They shouldn't be treated like the dreaded enemy of humanity. **A player asking why the FUCK something happened is completely different then a player saying FUCK YOU to a person.** > > When you kill threads with the first setup, you're just showing that the mods are a bunch of babies who can't handle the frustrations of players being publicized on a forum. That's when players respond with the second setup, because to them it doesn't look like you killed a low effort thread, it looks like you got offended that your pristine swearless G-rated boards were fucking decimated by players annoyance towards poor gameplay design. Which, when gameplay design is poor, this NEEDS to happen, you can't have times of turmoil be hidden so that if a Rioter ever happens to peek at the board they see reality, instead of "Wow look at all these white knights sucking my farts, we're so great, let's buff Yasuo!". No one wants that, so stop enabling devs to be free from harsh critcism. They're adults, they can handle it. > > If you guys want to show a bias against "low effort", then why don't you actually bolster "high effort" threads instead of ignoring them, and let the forums themselves kill the so-called "low effort" posts. > > Pathetic. Absolutely could not agree more.
: I'm Done With League of Legends
Okay, bye! Honestly, these "i'M dOnE wItH lEaGuE oF lEgEnDs" posts are really getting annoying at this point, no one cares that you're leaving or why. Uninstall and move on.
Az0r (EUW)
: The new SHOW at EUW "I HOPE"
: maybe because its automated? maybe just don't use chat? problem solved.
> [{quoted}](name=On My Kill List,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O3qP7TiO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-25T16:24:08.087+0000) > > maybe because its automated? > maybe just don't use chat? > problem solved. No, this is not problem solved at all. We should be able to use chat without fear of getting punished for the smallest of offenses, and people that ruin games should be banned.
afmghost (NA)
: Damn mods, back at it again with the white vans!
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsNAvnsv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:36:01.724+0000) > > Damn mods, back at it again with the white vans! Right, mods, this isn't low effort, but my post was.
: > [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsNAvnsv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:28:39.800+0000) > > I discussed it further and constructively in the comments, and it was clearly NOT a rage post. I'm guessing that you're still upset because I called you out for trashing everyone's opinion and feedback in a different thread. No you really didn't. You personally only had 2 other comments, both of them only 1-2 sentences. One of them a rant type comment about Trynd, the other about split pushing. Two of other other 5 comments were low effort/non-constructive. Finally, only one user was at least trying to field a conversation. And no, I really have no idea who you are and I don't quite care. I am simply explaining why your post was removed, as it violated our guidelines.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsNAvnsv,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:33:47.188+0000) > > No you really didn't. You personally only had 2 other comments, both of them only 1-2 sentences. One of them a rant type comment about Trynd, the other about split pushing. > > Two of other other 5 comments were low effort/non-constructive. > > Finally, only one user was at least trying to field a conversation. This is completely false. It was not a rage comment about Tryndamere, I have no idea where you got that from. I said that he also is problematic and deserving of a rework, because another user brought it up first. The split pushing comment, seen below, was my constructive analysis on what split pushing should be like. No rant type comments there. Also, aside from me, three other users commented and seemed interested in discussion. [https://imgur.com/dRhNcnp]
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsNAvnsv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:23:15.482+0000) > > The problem is that you mods think everything that disagrees with riot belongs on rant. The rant board was the worst idea ever and now we are paying the price for it Every single top thread on gameplay is, as usual, complaining/negativity. It's not like threads are being removed for being negative; they ar ebeing removed because the mods are trying to enforce some baseline level of quality in the Gameplay section instead of "why the fuck is fiora getting buffs" followed by a paragraph of bitching about fiora.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsNAvnsv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:28:44.205+0000) > > Every single top thread on gameplay is, as usual, complaining/negativity. It's not like threads are being removed for being negative; they ar ebeing removed because the mods are trying to enforce some baseline level of quality in the Gameplay section instead of "why the fuck is fiora getting buffs" followed by a paragraph of bitching about fiora. If every single top thread on gameplay is complaining or negativity, why aren't those posts also being removed? Also, if you think I'm bitching about Fiora, that's your opinion. I made several true, constructive points in the comments and on the post itself.
: Rage posts do not belong in Gameplay. You can post those kind of posts in the [RANT](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant) sub-board, as your removal post informed you. If you want to make a post about Fiora changes, then you can do so. However, it needs to actually be constructive and fostering of discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsNAvnsv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:22:23.491+0000) > > Rage posts do not belong in Gameplay. You can post those kind of posts in the [RANT](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant) sub-board, as your removal post informed you. > > If you want to make a post about Fiora changes, then you can do so. However, it needs to actually be constructive and fostering of discussion. I discussed it further and constructively in the comments, and it was clearly NOT a rage post. I'm guessing that you're still upset because I called you out for trashing everyone's opinion and feedback in a different thread.
Comentários de Rioters
: You know what? League just isn’t fun anymore.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant
mvmlego (NA)
: I won't call it lazy because, for all I know, they put several hours into it. It's definitely not distinctive, though.
If they actually spent more than ten minutes on this, they really need to be let go.
mvmlego (NA)
: It really is a wonder how Riot's employees can maintain any self-esteem with such a toxic playerbase.
It's their fault, not ours. If they wouldn't design such shitty concepts, we wouldn't respond negatively to them.
: Join Us Oct. 15th to Celebrate 10 Years of League
Do NOT change the logo. This new one makes me need eye bleach.
mvmlego (NA)
: That's a bit harsh, although I don't care for it, either.
No, it's a appropriate response to this garbage.
: Fiora buffs LMAO
If that's true and Riot's not pulling a joke on us, that's fucking idiotic.
: FWIW i'm on your side. Leavers are the most consistent part of my League experience. Thread after thread is made from people like you. Riot doesn't care, the people on this forum say "oh it's not that bad." I had a game last week where I took 3 CS from my ADC while he was backed. He flipped out, threw his twitch channel in chat and left. After the game i looked up his channel at the saved clip. He's actually broadcasting: "F*** this Brand taking my CS, I'm switching accounts. I literally don't care, Riot doesn't even punish me when I do this, and I'm not going to fight with him."
Finally someone who actually plays the damn game. I'm so used to being downvoted for posts like this, people don't want to admit that their precious Riot could do anything wrong.
: Proof? No? Then not broken. We're done here.
"Well if you can't prove God doesn't exist..."
: No. Also, you cannot fix what isn't broken.
It's broken as hell, I don't know what you're talking about.
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8U5EQA9K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T00:22:22.954+0000) > > No. This is not me being upset by a few games recently. I've not gotten anyone banned for this for three years. THREE YEARS. It's a legitimate problem. Gatekeeper is right - this is a rant and belongs there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8U5EQA9K,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-11T01:04:45.189+0000) > > If the notice is rare, why do I get it nearly every time I report someone for toxicity I get it? That message appears only sometimes and under certain circumstances. It's not a good indicator of how many people you've "successfully gotten restricted/banned". That in intentional, so as to reduce spam.
This still does everything but answer my question.
: And how do you know? Are you just reporting people and then checking them 24/7 to see if they've stopped playing? You're not guaranteed to get the notice that someone was punished. The notice is, unfortunately, set to very rarely happen. There's also the fact that not everyone outright gets a 2-week ban. If they're not constantly toxic and not using hate speech, they're more likely to get a chat restriction if they haven't already. Just because you didn't get the notice, and they're still playing, doesn't mean they didn't get a punishment.
If the notice is rare, why do I get it nearly every time I report someone for toxicity?
: ***
No. This is not me being upset by a few games recently. I've not gotten anyone banned for this for three years. THREE YEARS. It's a legitimate problem.
Comentários de Rioters
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: What if... Camille had strict AD or AP scaling [AP BRUISER CAMILLE]
LMAO, this is the worst idea I've seen in quite a while.
: I taught my cat that if he brings me a toy, I'll throw it for him.
Someone downvoted this, anyone wish to join me in committing a hate crime?
: > [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TxBuxXn0,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T23:31:02.596+0000) > > Why would anyone care about him quitting? Well its mean to say you don't care, why say that? Why not say something like, "Hey sorry about your problems buddy, I hope you pep up and don't let it drag you down. " ? Maybe just don't say anything? Maybe offer to have a fun event on a team and be buddies or something?
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TxBuxXn0,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:30:23.461+0000) > > Well its mean to say you don't care, why say that? > > Why not say something like, "Hey sorry about your problems buddy, I hope you pep up and don't let it drag you down. " ? > > Maybe just don't say anything? > > Maybe offer to have a fun event on a team and be buddies or something? Unfortunately, that's not how the world works. Not everyone is happy all the time and this guy basically just wrote a novel of self-pity trying to gain attention from those people. I will not be one of those people.
mark6028 (EUW)
: I'm done. Uninstalled, season 9 just broke me
So...get out already. No one cares LOL
: > [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TxBuxXn0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-04T22:31:00.952+0000) > > Bye, we won't miss you. Why would anyone care if you do or not?
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TxBuxXn0,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-04T22:40:35.717+0000) > > Why would anyone care if you do or not? Why would anyone care about him quitting?
: My last friend finally quit this game
: Aka the same "counterplay" that is the last remaining in Riven, Jax, and Trynd.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tosU2Ayz,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:57:58.861+0000) > > Aka the same "counterplay" that is the last remaining in Riven, Jax, and Trynd. lol what
NotZelda (NA)
: Can we PLEASE change Surrender at 20 to a majority!?
Maybe...quit your bitching and try to win?
: he isnt a lane bully by any extent though
> [{quoted}](name=Cry4 Azykan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eLBGKN3c,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:57:18.639+0000) > > he isnt a lane bully by any extent though HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
: so about people banning you're champ
Your**********************************************************************
: Caters to PUB play year round. "zzzz rito never listen 2 us" Makes balance changes focused around pros for around 1-2 months. "WTF RIOT CATER TO LC$ YET AGAIN".
How in the hell did you get a moderator tag?
: I'm a Silver JUNGLE MAIN. Here are some JUNGLE TIPS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.
: If you're not giving 100% of your free attention and time to your developing child, you probably shouldn't have become a mother. Parents don't get to play video games.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WGRxdWMF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T20:44:50.966+0000) > > If you're not giving 100% of your free attention and time to your developing child, you probably shouldn't have become a mother. > > Parents don't get to play video games. This is complete and total bullshit for many reasons.
dobbersp (NA)
: Eternal Ideas
> [{quoted}](name=dobbersp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hYBswx7p,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-29T11:31:04.866+0000) > I'm actually pretty excited for eternals. Anyone else looking forward to them? LOL, no.
: Don't worry, pay to win will destroy this game for the final blow. I said in s4 this game was dying (it was and still is, but rito stopped showing the average numbers back then so no one would see the drops), and now rito is attempting to gouge more out of their playerbase. I dont even have to go into details, as there are plenty of posts detailing why this game has failed its' players. I'm all for changes and updates, but I've spent 1200$ on one account on skins alone, I should not have to pay more to buff a champion. Completely sad.
> [{quoted}](name=sometimeitdo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3IWfEgbj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-28T23:07:18.784+0000) > > Don't worry, pay to win will destroy this game for the final blow. I said in s4 this game was dying (it was and still is, but rito stopped showing the average numbers back then so no one would see the drops), and now rito is attempting to gouge more out of their playerbase. I dont even have to go into details, as there are plenty of posts detailing why this game has failed its' players. I'm all for changes and updates, but I've spent 1200$ on one account on skins alone, I should not have to pay more to buff a champion. Completely sad. So, the game was dying 5 years ago and yet is still alive and popular today? Yeah, okay friend.
Diävolo (EUW)
: Odyssey was simply the best game mode along with Invasion* just correcting I agree with you tho
> [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1TIEsMUA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-28T23:39:55.954+0000) > > Odyssey was simply the best game mode along with Invasion* > just correcting > I agree with you tho There is no way to "correct" an opinion.
Acrilyk3 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xFnuYUN8,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T23:56:05.435+0000) > > Evidence, when majority of the community stated that Jax has been broken ever since Conqueror was released and reworked. > Not to mention {{item:3161}} being added to the game. > > Lmao Jax mains are such a joke, can related with Shaco OTPs. So your evidence is just that sentence? It's not even accessible information. Where can I even check that a relevant percentage of the community thinks this champion needs adjustments?
> [{quoted}](name=Acrilyk3,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xFnuYUN8,comment-id=000b000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T08:56:12.381+0000) > > So your evidence is just that sentence? It's not even accessible information. Where can I even check that a relevant percentage of the community thinks this champion needs adjustments? Exactly. This "evidence" was pulled from his ass with statistics whatsoever.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: "Jax was already balanced" _**AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!**_ No.
Cloud273 (NA)
: He was broken before they buffed his 'q'. Now Riot not only has to nerf him because of the buff, but they have to nerf him in some other way as well, because he was broken before they buffed him.
You're ignorant as fuck if you think Jax was broken before the buff. Very easy to poke out, so easy to counter in top lane and jungle, and terrible at high elo.
Comentários de Rioters
: If you got banned from the boards, how did you create this post? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=1wolfpack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T17:13:09.628+0000) > > If you got banned from the boards, how did you create this post? > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} You obviously did not see that this notification of being banned happened over a month ago. Try reading more carefully next time.
: But she CAN use it, and she uses it quite well. Your point? I run it as a luxury item. While, yes, it's not a META item, it's most certainly effective on Vayne if you're ahead.
No, it's not, lol. I have played quite a bit of Vayne and played with and against many Vayne players and on the rare occasion that they actually build it, they feed heavily.
: > [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=spKfEJI3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:34:25.538+0000) > > Why? What would this add to the game? if you pre 20 surrender vote fails and 1 r%%%%% votes no, you'll get another chance to ff
Wouldn't that same person say no again? Surrender votes are there for a reason, this would add absolutely nothing whatsoever.
: Carousel is the absolute worst aspect of this game mode.
: Unconditional surrender vote
Why? What would this add to the game?
: {{champion:67}} You were saying?
No, she can't either. That's not even a viable item in her build. What Vaynes are you playing with?
Exibir mais

Scottsc20

Nível 93 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão