Comentários de Rioters
: When are you gonna fix client?
Don't forget about the lag you get after playing about 5 games. Making it almost impossible to navigate, let alone exit the client to restart it.
Rewt (NA)
: "Spell Vamp is broken" - Removes spell vamp. "Riot 1 year later" - {{item:3812}} Btw Just gonna say this. Will of the Ancients isn't in the Items list for the boards. but {{item:3128}} is. Take this how you want.
I mean, {{item:3146}} has been a thing for how long and how many ad/ap assassins still build this as a core item?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
mymullet (NA)
: New Garen
The fact they still treat Garen E as unstoppable (any cc doesn't stop his spin) shows how skewed their design philosophy is. Not to mention Garen's core design is still >build tank > be unkillable > deal lots of damage for no reason < after all this time, I doubt they're going to make any sense when reworking anything.
: PLZ DONT QUIT AFTER URF
The thing is, whether people stay or leave isn't gonna help URF improve. Regular URF pales in comparison to ARURF, and even ARURF could be better. The best idea I've seen to improve ARURF is to add a ban phase before the random assignment. Regular URF just isn't that good because the majority mindset that people have is to play the cheesiest, most broken champs they can.
: I don't really agree with this? I've got the dragon plenty of times, and it's helped not at all. If you're playing against the really unbalanced characters {{champion:105}} {{champion:114}} people who can block spells and go invuln {{champion:11}} {{champion:23}} or are jsut out right getting one shot by {{champion:120}} you're going to lose either way. There just aren't enough bans in the game to filter our all the garbage. Honestly I advocated for urf to let us pick again, but now I see why that was a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianNeon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-29T01:26:46.861+0000) > > There just aren't enough bans in the game to filter our all the garbage. Honestly I advocated for urf to let us pick again, but now I see why that was a mistake. I just played 3 games and was saying this every time, because I knew I was regretting playing URF again.
: URF was only fun on the first day it was released and everyone was running around not knowing what was happening. Game mode got stale by the second day.
> [{quoted}](name=Harden Stepback,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-29T03:20:58.098+0000) > > URF was only fun on the first day it was released and everyone was running around not knowing what was happening. Game mode got stale by the second day. This game mode works best when people don't know what breaks the game the most. Another alternative could be to make damage and cc time lower so that fights aren't just about one shots and cc chaining people. I just had a game where it was me> {{champion:27}} and {{champion:17}} against {{champion:106}} and {{champion:54}} It was fun for a bit cause the pokers didn't do that much damage and Voli and I would just flip back and forth. That was for about 3-5 minutes until Malphite started getting broken with his damage and Voli just cc'd every other second.
Comentários de Rioters
: Please, for the love of Nagakabouros, give TB Skyen a fat female champion
If we were to get an older, larger woman as a champ, I could see her being designed around using magic to move around. She would traverse with her magic by sitting on something like a cloud of her magic. Or instead of magic, why not make a character that has something like a void companion that helps them move around and attack/protect for them. As long as they avoid making them too similar to Orphea from HotS.
Minarde (NA)
: Riot's [addressed that idea recently](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/FA8HwyQe-on-the-recent-issue-of-upvate-if-you-want-bans-in-aram-returned-threads?comment=0003). >*Why not just unlock all champs* - This would help for sure, but has side effects we aren't comfortable with. It's no secret that Riot does need to make money in order to continue as a business, and this would impact that quite a bit. However, I do think we can make improvements in this area. 42 F2P champs isn't enough. More on this hopefully soon-ish.
The question is too general, of course they don't need to unlock all champs in all game modes, but if it were ARAM/TT only then I would figure it wouldn't effect anything. Especially since I'm pretty sure their main revenue are the skins they sell, not the purchasing of champs.
: ARAM Accounts defeat the purpose of ARAM
I've had this same thought for so long. Just make it so every champ is available in aram. It puts aram only accounts to rest and makes team comps actually random (and not based off of collective rosters). This way, if you see the same champs a few times repeatedly, you know it's actually random and not people cheesing the system. It also gives people a better chance at trying out champs they normally wouldn't.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Karthus Ult
People keep saying 3 minute cooldown, but you're also forgetting Presence of Mind which I'm pretty sure plenty of players take on him. If he gets enough takedowns, his ult can easily go down to 50 seconds. Sure {{item:3102}} and {{item:3814}} can work (if you're laning), but if it's well timed (like during a team fight) those shields aren't going to be up when you get hit by his ult. The same goes for pretty much any other damage reduction or casted shield, only in the perfect situation are those things going to work. "Can be interrupted and deal NO damage". But that's if you're able to get close enough to him to stop him. Like I said above, he can cast it from anywhere so an interrupt isn't guaranteed. Oh he's on the other side of the map, let me just interrupt his ult. So good luck, I hope those items/abilities haven't been used prior when Karthus ults because you'd have to basically just hold onto those item/ability activations solely for his ult. You definitely wouldn't prioritize using them in a team fight to save yourself from the immediate danger rather then the looming one.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: SOMETHING THAT HAS BUGGED ME FOR A REALLY LONG TIME, WILL IT NEVER CHANGE?
Never really thought about it before because it's just normal for me to go to youtube to look at the in-game models. But I wholeheartedly agree that this needs to happen. Would bump up the quality of life for buying skins so much. But then again, would the client even be able to handle it?
: Dark Harvest "Hotfix" Won't Fix Anything (ARAM)
Here's another example of how Dark Harvest is a poison in ARAM. Because people die so fast and so often, no one stays alive long enough to accumulate gold to then buy items and scale. This just further increases the chance of a game to snowball out of control. Even old Dark Harvest didn't have this much of an impact on ARAM before, so why does this rune even exist?
Salron (NA)
: That heavily depends on the comps rolled
It's not really that heavily dependent. From my experience, if a team has an ap (mage or support), DH seems to work the strongest with them because of the burst nature of ap. Supports will just go damage because supports scaling is ridiculous since it's based around not building damage because of SR. And even when we get a tank on our team, they're still chopped down pretty easily because the carries are erased in a second, so they're left alone vs at least 4 of the other team and with them having 3-4 DH to proc, they don't last long. And then you get tanks on the other team that build DH and tank items and chunk pretty hard with being hard to kill unless you have DH. This is what I'm talking about, you either go DH to have a fighting chance or you basically go anything else and lose. The only chance a team without DH could win is if they push hard and win early game to keep the upper hand. But since DH can be gained off half health champs rather than earning it from kills, the other team can still come back pretty strong with just turtling and farming stacks. Old DH at least made sense and couldn't snowball as hard. Back then you could survive multiple procs of DH; with the new DH, you die from 2-3 procs.
Salron (NA)
: The hotfix isn't even changing it in ARAM anyways It's a SR/TT nerf only
I know, but they should because the slight change to early game DH isn't going to do anything. With the state it's in, DH is going to dominate ARAM and just poison it until no one plays it anymore because of how unskilled and one shot the rune is. They might as well change the name to ARAMADH (all random all mid all dark harvest) because it doesn't even matter what other runes you use, DH just destroys everything.
Paroe (NA)
: Riot has said before that they do not and will not balance for alternate game modes. I rather doubt that DH will get nerfed just for ARAM.
I mean they did it for ARAM before when dark harvest first came out (granted it took awhile). And with the rework, like Minarde said, they balanced it for ARAM as well. The only problem is, even with them nerfing DH for SR, they might not be nerfing it for ARAM. They're almost cutting the stacks in half for SR, but are possibly leaving ARAM at 4. That still stacks way too hard, especially with the fact that ARAM is pretty strictly champ v champ game mode, and that's the only way you get stacks. So in turn, it's gonna be way more of a snowball.
: Dark Harvest sucks in ARAM. You need to be in constant combat, not a poke war.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hQFEAlA7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-23T12:33:06.682+0000) > > Dark Harvest sucks in ARAM. You need to be in constant combat, not a poke war. Even in constant combat, once one person dies on your team, everyone else just starts falling like dominoes. And I was a tank and it didn't matter; sure I was the last one alive, but then that meant I had 4 procs on me to just obliterate my health. Tanks are already so useless in ARAM (from my experience at least); with this it just makes them pointless; might as well just build damage no matter what champ you get and go dark harvest. Also, I refuse to even use dark harvest because why would I support a poorly designed mechanic that breaks the game so much? Because of that I'm not even gonna play the game for awhile, except maybe once after the hotfix. But ARAM is toxic af with dh right now, and I doubt the hotfix is gonna fix the core problem. The current state of dark harvest is worse than when it first came out.
Comentários de Rioters
: Everyone: ''Udyr, Skarner, Xerath and Zilean has gone over 3 years without a skin''
Yep, still waiting and hoping for a new Xerath skin at some point. Hopefully some time before I quit this dying game.
: Creep block is so good this patch
So glad someone is bringing this up. I can remember back to when I started playing (~4 years ago) that this wasn't a problem at all. I started noticing just how bad creep block was like maybe a year ago, and it's only gotten worse.
: > [{quoted}](name=ScyPhan790,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z6RYdi4e,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-03T09:50:42.823+0000) > > Except post game is quite literally the limbo of League. Post game is still part of the game you just played, but it's not quite considered out of game. > Hence why I'm suggesting that muting in game should carry over to post game. It wouldn't carry over to the next game or outside of the game (that's what blocking is for), just that particular post session. That's just it, it's still outside of the game to the client. It would need coded to be separate from the block function and somehow only lasting through the post game. You asked why it didn't carry over, that's your answer.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z6RYdi4e,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T16:45:50.387+0000) > > That's just it, it's still outside of the game to the client. It would need coded to be separate from the block function and somehow only lasting through the post game. > > You asked why it didn't carry over, that's your answer. It might be relatively new, but recently I've blocked people and they aren't muted in-game. It will say in the post game chat that they are blocked and I won't see their messages, but shouldn't it muted them in-game if I block them?
Leto GT (EUW)
: That irelia was full MR with {{item:3091}}. She had no hp items whatsoever, it makes sense that he got blown up by a full damage jayce.
> [{quoted}](name=Leto GT,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3EjA1Nm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-29T09:43:30.022+0000) > > That irelia was full MR with {{item:3091}}. She had no hp items whatsoever, it makes sense that he got blown up by a full damage jayce. Oh that's a nice topic you've brought up, maybe you can go start your own thread on it since this one has nothing to do with that.
: Let's just address Lethality on it's own and not focus too much on Jayce. He is by no means the worst offender.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3EjA1Nm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-29T13:01:51.660+0000) > > Let's just address Lethality on it's own and not focus too much on Jayce. > > He is by no means the worst offender. You're not wrong, I just wanted to bring it up in this way because nothing is being done about lethality, and now we finally see it in full force in the pro scene. Jayce is basically just a bridge to the issue for my post.
Sucction (OCE)
: Lethality is actually quite bad, and incredibly hard countered by buying armor. I'm not sure how you could see it any other way. Almost the entire lethality stat of Ghostblade is negated by a measly 300 gold from a single cloth armor. Lethality sucks. It's completely broken against people with no armor, while the user is snowballing. Outside of that case, it does nearly nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3EjA1Nm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-29T12:15:50.448+0000) > > Lethality is actually quite bad, and incredibly hard countered by buying armor. > > I'm not sure how you could see it any other way. > > Almost the entire lethality stat of Ghostblade is negated by a measly 300 gold from a single cloth armor. > > Lethality sucks. It's completely broken against people with no armor, while the user is snowballing. Outside of that case, it does nearly nothing. And yet from my experience I've built armor against lethality and still get shredded. I also already pointed out that I know about this counter, hence why I brought up the only 2 items that dps can build to counter it and that there aren't more options for counterplay. So since there's only 1 option for ad/mage, assassins can easily prep before they build them to then counter the counter. So you build {{item:3047}} for the armor, but he built 2.5 lethality items, so that cancels out the boots entirely. I'm getting tired of these broken records that keep explaining lethality to me like it's my first time, especially when it shows in the post that I clearly know about the lethality counter.
: What is your rune set up? That could have something to do with it.
> [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EQcRcg7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-29T10:57:02.963+0000) > > What is your rune set up? That could have something to do with it. Electrocute: Sudden Impact Eyeball Collection Ravenous Hunter Triumph Coup de Grace
Comentários de Rioters
Alzon (NA)
: {{champion:126}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3072}}
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wJeyZArs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-27T15:07:57.788+0000) > > {{champion:126}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3072}} {{champion:126}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3134}} {{item:2033}}
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: It's because blocking is tied to mute outside of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z6RYdi4e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-02T13:09:50.403+0000) > > It's because blocking is tied to mute outside of the game. Except post game is quite literally the limbo of League. Post game is still part of the game you just played, but it's not quite considered out of game. Hence why I'm suggesting that muting in game should carry over to post game. It wouldn't carry over to the next game or outside of the game (that's what blocking is for), just that particular post session.
Comentários de Rioters
: zoe
"nerfs" as in they just reduced her passive damage (built in spellblade). They had at one point actually nerfed her and made it so her Q did less aoe damage (and nerfed another thing, but i don't remember), but they decided to roll back those nerfs because she was doing worse? I guess that needed too much skill to actually single target other champs. No but really, the amount of burst damage potential she has is way too high, she might as well have been the start of this burst meta.
: If Rageblade is removed, Kayle would literally be unplayable.
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeCarry1983,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ry0TI7j5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-02T03:54:32.830+0000) > > If Rageblade is removed, Kayle would literally be unplayable. Is she even played that much now? Online it shows that she's been picked up a little more since last patch, so I don't think Rageblade effects her that much in the overall perspective. Besides, if champs are solely reliable or "playable" based on just 1 item, don't you think that's unbalanced design? Also, she's gonna be getting a rework, so she may not even need the item to be viable.
: "Zhonya negates lethality"
Feelsbadman. Enemy assassin builds lethality so you build armor to counter so it doesn't hurt as much. Assassin counters you building armor by building %pen. Wait, so no matter what you build they'll deal large amounts of damage, hmm that seems like a great design for "counterplay". No but really, everything about assassins is pretty dumb. All assassins go with electrocute, all ad assassins build lethality, all ad assassins build %pen if opponent builds armor; seems pretty one sided. Now granted, as Lux you do have your root to stop him from closing the gap, but likewise he has his shadow to dodge your root and close the gap very easily. Just feels pretty biased that ad assassins have 3 lethality options that have really good effects attached to them (especially Duskblade since it benefits a total of 7 champs who have some form of invis; though there are also 2 adcs I'm not counting them). It's like, "yeah it's a good idea to make an item that strictly benefits only these few champs and it's pretty much their core item for damage", not to mention their passives and abilities that already strengthen their burst potentials. To me, lethality just doesn't make any sense. You see mages build flat magic pen and it does alright for damage along with their other items. But you see assassins building lethality as their core (and almost only) items, and they're doing so much damage in comparison. Not to mention all fully built lethality items have the same "unique" passive. So you have items with unique named passives/actives that can't stack, but unnamed unique passives are allowed to stack? What's the point in them being unique then? Either change them to just passives (that way stacking makes sense) or follow through on preventing unique passives from stacking and give each lethality passive a name.
Masakurt (NA)
: [Gameplay] Nexus Blitz - Enemy Nexus did not spawn
Just happened to me as well, except we were way ahead. I read this post before and didn't think it would happen, well here I am now lol.
: Fix Nexus Blitz
All you can do is report it. It's still in alpha so there's bound to be plenty of bugs and glitches.
: Muteing them does I'm pretty sure
> [{quoted}](name=ninjaroxas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dk3PAdQj,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-16T12:06:13.619+0000) > > Muteing them does I'm pretty sure If I remember right, I've done that and was still able to see and hear taunts/laughs. But I'll have to check next time I mute someone in-game.
: You can turn off laughs and taunts too.
I've looked over all the options and haven't seen anything that allows that. Where can I do this?
: But I'm sure that the problems of the Blitz mode don't at all reflect the same development pitfalls that riot has with SR.
It's almost like the dev team knows about how broken certain champs can be and purposely exploits them. Hmmm.
Chess1 (NA)
: add bans fuck lux mains
You know what's better than adding bans? Actually fixing champs.
Zertryx (NA)
: Ok i know i'm gonna be in the minority with what about to say, but please at least take the time to read and consider my statements here before jumping on any bandwagons and dismissing me. For starters, Toxicity will ALWAYS be a problem in gaming, sure we can add and implement systems to fight it off but no matter how hard you try there will always be toxic people, and the BIGGER community is, the more you are going see. Because just like in games, in real life we have punishment systems in place and we still have toxic people IRL too. it just aint ever gonna go away. While yes, there are things we can do to fight it and try to minimize it as much as possible, but the only TRUE way to really get rid of toxicity would be to delete the chat (or since we can't MUTE the player) Now i know you said that "muting" only hides the problem BUT actually it really does more than this. Hear me out for a second, Muting does a few things here. 1: it makes it so you are no longer exposing yourself to the harmful words of the other player, you already know they are a jerk so now you no longer have to see it. This is good because 2: It also prevents you from caving in and FEEDING him or her the Attention they are ultimately seeking. Weather you are being toxic back when you respond to players like this it just gives them more fuel to keep talking and to keep responding. you already know they are toxic, and by edging them on you are now part of the inherit issue, instead ignore them, and at end game ask for people to report. typing in all chat and during a game and talking to them is ALSO being toxic, because now your making the situation more involved and bringing not only your game play down but also morale down as well and thats not good. Honestly i always felt riot should have made a option in game to turn off chat completely, we now have Emotes / Pings to communicate well enough with players that we DONT NEED chat function, which is where MOST of the toxic behavior happens, (why do you think games like hearthstone dont have "Toxic" players being complained about 24/7?) The Chat is the real demon, when you give players a way to aggressive channel their frustration onto other players, and human nature is immediately to DEFEND themselves, you now have a chat full of players constantly bickering, at this point who ever started it no longer matters, you both get punished. It may sound like a cop out but honestly the TRUEST way to battle toxic players is to honestly ACTUALLY ignore them, the more you shine a light on something the more its gonna start appearing frequently and MOST people when they start being rude or angry are legit trying to get a reaction from you, if you dont give the reaction they no longer have anything to talk about and if all 9 other players ignore them ... then they just talk to themselves ... and the other 9 players live in peace. For your next experiment, try muting EVERYONE start of the game, for a multitude of games and use pings / emotes to communicate and watch as your skill and FUN levels improve, once u gain control of how YOU respond to toxic people by a INSTANT mute rather than "Typing" back you realize that the games 10000x more fun when you use the mute / hide the chat
I agree with this wholeheartedly. The only thing that I want to nitpick with Riot is that there is no way to "mute/disable" the "Alt #" emotes/animations. Sure you can mute pings and emotes in the score screen, but that doesn't stop people from spamming Alt4 and audibly laughing at you in game. You could lower in-game audio, but then that prevents you from hearing actual helpful pings, and even then you can still see the animations go off as they taunt you. Or I think you can lower champ voice audio, but you can still see the animations, and for someone like me I enjoy listening to the voices of some champs. There just needs to be more options.
Exibir mais

ScyPhan790

Nível 274 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão