: This should be Crabgot's Dance
: Ornn is a great champion but he is uuugh at low ranking solo q. what are your opinion?
honestly he is extremely underated because his kit is wierd, but he can solo carry games. if the enemy steps to a wall you can r-> e->q-> w ->auto the carry and you will just about annihlate the entire enemy team single handedly. I do it near baron pit a lot and it is so fun to just be chilling and then boom quadra kill. hes a really great champ, wins matchups entirely because people do not know how to fight him, and scales extremely well. as for team, it is ideal to have a competent team, but if one person on your team has a brain its usally enough for the win. Also you can get some ad on him and blow peoples minds with your dmg, so do not discount that lol.
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: League of Legends Star Guardian 2019 animated teaser.
JUST MAKE A SHOW AND BE DONE WITH IT URGOD DAMNIT
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Seraphim117,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GKmNMz4W,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T15:51:25.170+0000) > > what does that mean? they are hypercarries if you play them as such? you can mess with runes but besides that no. Sorry, no matter how good you are with blitz hes not a hyper carry, and no matter how bad you are with kayle youll do better as the game goes later. this isnt up to play potential. and "people just got worse at the game"?? not only is this not true due to the basic rule that people get better as time moves on (why do you think people keep setting new records in sports? keep creating busted strats here in league?) its a psycho-social principle that the average person is always getting better, thats why we adjust the IQ test every couple years, and even if that were true, average play ability doesn't have any direct relation to the lack of a certain class being presented. you can hypercarry on blitzcrank though once you're ahead on blitz it's pretty difficult to lose the game because you've got roam priority and catching out potential i'm a firm believer in the sense you're only limited by yourself vayne's can still 1 v 5 if the conditions are met along with many other champions and it is true that people are getting worse because of how riot's handling the elo system, platinum in NA is now around gold last season because they added new tiers and don't ever demote anyone, people undeserving of their rank are maintaining 45% w/r's without demoting and such people who are actually good at the game don't fight other people who are actually good at the game, i can show you multiple accounts of people intentionally feeding in ranked and not getting banned if you'd like lol you can ask any high elo player and they'll tell you the queue quality has deteriorated e sports is way different to irl sports real sports is determined by pure ability there's many factors that determine the w/l outcome on esports, not just pure ability
no you cant. you can "carry" but hypercarries are a CLASSification not an event. thats why its a different word. You are convolution the 2 to fix a broken syllogism. and saying that worse players having a higher rank and that people are worse at the game is a false analogy, AND is a false syllogism because it does not contribute to youre point. You have to make an arguement for HOW people theoritically being worse (which you have yet to demonstrate) leads to the lack of this particular class or attribute of chamions being depleted or removed from the game. case examples dont prove your point, statistics do. e sports is different from sports, true but not in the way i outlined. im explaining a law of human competition that exists in every facet **Law** as in, this has been the psychological and sociological consensus for over 50 years because its one of the few things there are no exceptions to. When you create multi-game competition, the average ability of the participants keeps increasing. hence why i brought up iq scoring, which you conviently ignored in your response.
: GP Q should not proc melee grasp
gp should get mana refund for farming and have a high mana cost for poking. like 70 mana rank one q refund 20 if kill a minion. Ive got a million mastery points on gp and my perspective is not to remove His unique style and use of melee ranged combo (he is a fighter mixed with a battle mage its one of the most interesting things in the game frankly) INSTEAD incentives scaling instead of fighting early. gp use to get more barrels with ult upgrades, that made him focus on farming since he didnt have the barrels to reset his passive and win fights, now that is gone and since i doubt it will come back he needs a new incentive. mana refund seems like the best.
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Seraphim117,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GKmNMz4W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:58:46.045+0000) > > You clearly misread the focus of the post. It’s not these champs are bad, it’s that they aren’t hypercarries anymore. They are much stronger much earlier and much weaker late then their former selves. That’s the point. Not their winrate They are hypercarries if you play them as hypercarries tho it didn't die out people just got worse at the game
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GKmNMz4W,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T22:04:03.728+0000) > > They are hypercarries if you play them as hypercarries tho > it didn't die out > people just got worse at the game what does that mean? they are hypercarries if you play them as such? you can mess with runes but besides that no. Sorry, no matter how good you are with blitz hes not a hyper carry, and no matter how bad you are with kayle youll do better as the game goes later. this isnt up to play potential. and "people just got worse at the game"?? not only is this not true due to the basic rule that people get better as time moves on (why do you think people keep setting new records in sports? keep creating busted strats here in league?) its a psycho-social principle that the average person is always getting better, thats why we adjust the IQ test every couple years, and even if that were true, average play ability doesn't have any direct relation to the lack of a certain class being presented.
Pyrosan (NA)
: You do realise Vayne has been buffed 4 times since 9.7 and Nasus shouldn't be winning at level 6 if the lane is being correctly lol
You clearly misread the focus of the post. It’s not these champs are bad, it’s that they aren’t hypercarries anymore. They are much stronger much earlier and much weaker late then their former selves. That’s the point. Not their winrate
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: vayne is no hyper carry, hyper carries need peel... vayne doesn't need peel. Her kit is just straight blown up and overloaded with mechanics and self peel
: Meanwhile jax has been a dominant pick since they released conqueror.
Yeah but hyper carry doesn’t fit him if he starts winning lanes at lvl 11 at the latest
Comentários de Rioters
Targon (NA)
: I've been wondering lately if Riot's choices of champions who get skins frequently (i.e., "safe" champions for skin sales) is a result of their waning sales over the last couple of years OR is it instead their choices of champions for these skins causing their overall sales to go down (or both). I can't prove it, but it feels as though there was more skin diversity 2-3 seasons ago compared to now. It feels as though 80% of skin resources go towards the same 20% of popular/safe champions, while the other 20% of skin resources goes to the other 80% of less popular champions. It didn't seem to be this skewed in the past.
This is actually a thing. It is called the Pareto distribution and it basically says most of human and indirectly human interaction functions on a 20- 80 rule. so 20% of musicians make 80% of the profits, 20% of people own 80% of the wealth, etc etc etc. It also exists within itself so 20% of the top 20% or 5% of the population owns 80% 0f 80% or 64% of the wealth and it keeps going. 20% of employees do 80% of the work, 20% of stars even hold 80% of planets (not a 100% sure on the last one but feel free to check) The point is riot cant escape the powers of the underlying equations and truths of the universe, so id bet 20% of champs sell about 80% of skins and riot knows it. So the morale of the story is some things are just a bitch and riot tries really hard to still give the 80% of unprofitable champs their share of the skins so we can try to fix it but its not riots fault for occuring
: > [{quoted}](name=Seraphim117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1kfZLEMg,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-03T07:17:10.355+0000) > > Nah silly she missed cause he was a ghost. Everyone knows magic doesn’t work the same on ghosts Aah, you're right, I didn't even think about it. But what about physical damages tho? If he's a ghost, he can't take any physical damages
> [{quoted}](name=Big Tiddy Fox GF,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1kfZLEMg,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-04T01:45:21.992+0000) > > Aah, you're right, I didn't even think about it. > > But what about physical damages tho? If he's a ghost, he can't take any physical damages well in the lore special weapons work on the shadow isle spirits.. so...? that or we need to buff ghost gp fiddle etc. lol
: I had a game there's about more than a year and a half, a Lux ulted GP that was on one of the mid river bush. Here's the result: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guR-Apf9t2U Game def not broken, Rito is an indie company : ^)
> [{quoted}](name=Big Tiddy Fox GF,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1kfZLEMg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-02T04:09:27.702+0000) > > I had a game there's about more than a year and a half, a Lux ulted GP that was on one of the mid river bush. > > Here's the result: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guR-Apf9t2U > > Game def not broken, Rito is an indie company : ^) Nah silly she missed cause he was a ghost. Everyone knows magic doesn’t work the same on ghosts
Saezio (EUNE)
: Just saying. There is a sub board called Rant, exactly for these posts.
Highkey had no idea that was a thing now.
Comentários de Rioters
: it will be broken on aram tho and trash on 3vs3
Yeah but riot special balances champs for those games all the time. ARAM he’d probable need a cdr nerf but then again he’s really not that terrifying in ARAM currently. In 3v3 if he ult with minions or monsters around with is usually the case he’ll still get a lot of healing, more than live. So he’d be ok I think
: This is a nerf, not a buff. It’s like changing bard ult which stuns for 2.5 seconds, to 1 second plus an addition second depending on how many targets get caught in the zone. Yeah that 5 second stun seems good but what is the chance of you landing a 5 man ult on Bard? Most of the time you’d only be getting a 1 second or 2 second stun which is a nerf in comparison to the permanent 2.5 second stun. Same goes for Swain, except getting 5 competent players in Demonic Ascension is borderline impossible. I mean, if they unplug there mouses you might have a good chance at getting that sweat 5 man heal. But for other 99% of time, that’s not happening. And then your forcing him to rely more on a team comp by nerfing his soul fragment system, which will only worsen his already weak performance in soloQ. There is no reward from this change and it will most likely kill the champ.
I think you forget it works on minions meaning 90%of the time he’ll still have drastically more healing than he does now. This works for 2 reasons. The first is because his lane phase is all about his mana consumption, so if he heals for all his hp back inlane he still can’t stay very long, and he’s super vulnerable when he comes back cause no souls and no r means a gank has a good chance of giving a kill. Secondly I did point out that the healing on minions might be tuned down a little bit. What I’m trying to say is in every scenario except for a 1v1 in the river swain is better if he manages his souls correctly. so no this isn’t a nerf and that bard ult is a bad example.
: I have, for awhile, wished for an AoE ability in this game that would change the amount of damage it does based on the number of targets it's hitting. This is the perfect opportunity to do that, and yes, I think it would be a lot better. So, for instance, let's say his ult did 100% of its its damage when it hits 1 target. Then maybe it does 80% to 2 targets (each, so total 160%), 65% to 3, 55% to 4, and 50% to 5. With something like this, there's always incentive to hit more people without making you useless when you're only hitting one. And it's perfect for an DoT ability. That way, more people standing in the ult still "protects" your squishy ally, in a way, but they will still take some damage, and Swain is then pumping out more damage in total, albeit to less desirable targets. It's a cool mechanic that has counterplay, imo. Would love to see it someday.
That’s interesting as well. An odd “everyone kinda wins” deal. I just think they missed a big opportunity with the soul gimmick and they should really refocus on it.
Comentários de Rioters
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Good top champs to otp? A tough question.
gangplank is flashy and fun and has a good skill curve matey
Eedat (NA)
: counter picks dont exist until high ELO. We fuck up way too much down here to auto win lanes with picks alone if you understand the matchup
yeah thats not even remotely true, in fact counterpicks exist less in high elo bc people are better at using map pressure and most lanes are drastically more farm oriented. the combativeness of low elo increases the effect of counterpicks not decreases
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Seraphim117,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fg4sbGVx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T00:41:32.394+0000) > > ye u right. if it were up to me id give mana refund on q and 2-5 barrels and make him the aoe nasus he was in 5. *aoe Nasus that requires Skill. Have you ever seen a good GP and a bad GP compared? It's galaxys. Good and Bad Nasus compared? Uh...he knows how to Q better..and maybe knows Lane? Or atleast let us buy 5 Barrels with Silver Serpents, maybe only avaible as 2-3rd Option.
i think buying a barrel charge would be lit.
: They demolished his barrel armor penetration and barrel total charge amount, and did quite a bit to make his early more cancerous over the years (a lot of granted, was indirect). His Q should remain a constant 60 mana at ALL ranks. A 30 mana refund is provided if the Q kills a unit (including barrels). His barrels should scale upwards with 4 barrel charge unlocked at rank 3 and 5 barrel charge unlocked at rank 5.
The problem with giving more barrels if you put points into e is you risk making people max e first to win lane and then worry about the ult upgrade once they are uncontested, thats why it was originally locked into the ult levels, to be sure gp didnt become an early game powerhouse.
: Not trading him for anything, even if he feels shit. I played the captain since season 5 and slowly but surely they gut him. The amount of work you have to put into dealing Damage in comparison to other champs who have to do barely anything is just ...frustrating. And then his shit early got even shittier because they did not nerf the Rune (Grasp) which turned him into a stupid Q spamming win lane ape like Panth, they nerfed him. After he got gutted with several other nerfs (not that hard like the mana costs or the refund/5 Barrels stripped away) they took away his only real damage source, Crit. I mean now we got it kinda meh back...but he feels so unrewarding. Yet he is still my captain, my OTP and I will never give him up. EDIT: Not even gonna talk about TLD and Lethality Runes removed but not being compensated for it unlike every other user.
ye u right. if it were up to me id give mana refund on q and 2-5 barrels and make him the aoe nasus he was in 5.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
I FK AFK (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Seraphim117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEddOwT2,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T02:04:14.954+0000) > > idk guy his mana costs early are way down, just q poke and farm safely, do the old zed trick of csing a minion and hitting the enemy laner with q to make it extra useful and if he uses an ability start your combo. once you fire q its give ore take .3 seconds, idk before you have to e, ive played him nonstop since the rework so now i hit the q as it comes up and they dont expect it. then while they are in the air i w and auto, then reset. his w is also useful early as i said. when riven comes q ing at me lvl 2 i let her use one or 2 of them and and on her 3rd q i w the knock up so it doesnt hit me and then auto her with the empowered auto. q her as she runs away. last but not least itemzing is really important. ninja tabi first into trynd,kled, etc. abyssal mask into aps, sunfire into melee ad and frozen gauntlet first into champs that can run away. these will help you win friend how do u consider ur laning style, aggressive or passive? I was an aggressive ornn kept going W and trade, 95% of the time I will win the trade, but now trading as ornn is complete trash. I watched a video that someone just sit under tower turtle farm and build first item redemption, for base mana regen and health, and he won the match up. But building redemption first item really tells how bad ornn early game is, best item to turtle and with great regens.
> [{quoted}](name=Classic Virgo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEddOwT2,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T04:06:37.769+0000) > > how do u consider ur laning style, aggressive or passive? I was an aggressive ornn kept going W and trade, 95% of the time I will win the trade, but now trading as ornn is complete trash. I watched a video that someone just sit under tower turtle farm and build first item redemption, for base mana regen and health, and he won the match up. But building redemption first item really tells how bad ornn early game is, best item to turtle and with great regens. id say mixed, one good thing i do is screw the knock up starter. Walk up like a bro, w, q, e away and dodge whatever their trade mechanism is. Im a gp main so i play ornn that way, kinda weaving in and out. But id same im decently passive.
: > [{quoted}](name=Seraphim117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEddOwT2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-20T22:28:21.231+0000) > > Bro I got m6 since the buffs and am 1 s+ away from m7. all you do is chain brittle dmg for up to 20.5% MAX HEALTH and then at lvl 13 i have yet to find a champ that can beat with the same gold income cause this thug gets 2000k gold in stats just for lvling. He fantastic right now, the only way to beat him is to hard kite and even then he will EVENTUALLY get you. he doesnt even need to us autos to farm now cause his q is so low mana cost and his w unstoppable makes for serious plays, using it into camille e for example to totally negate the stun... etc. on the unstoppable part. you know it doesn't actually block any cc right? it just defers it. aka. its 0.75 sec unstoppable. if someone casts a 3 sec stun on you at same time, then 0.75 sec of it is defered (you keep casting your W for 0.75 sec, not stunned). after the W cast though. you still have 2.25 sec of stun you have to endure. which... pretty much means your either dead, or so low health you need to try and escape. but your too slow to escape. so more often than not. dead. not negating ornn at all. just wanted to throw that in, because so far, it seems 80% of peple i encounter, miss understands "unstoppable". so if you already knew that, my appologies, but someone who doesn't might read this, and it might help them. glad you found something that works for you with new ORNN 9.1 but i do agree with OP. his early games just too too too weak. he needs something to help his early game a bit. i mean, its soooooo bad.... that even if the game does go late game. ornn has often died so much that hes missed a lot of gold, and way to behind to do much. or hes had to stay under tower (which he probably got dove and died anyway), missing xp and gold. i dont argue his late game is strong. that shouldn't be argued. its just that his early game is so incredibly bad right now, that he will rarely get late game. (and when so, its not his doing. its his teams.)
> [{quoted}](name=keccak256,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEddOwT2,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-21T02:07:08.167+0000) > > on the unstoppable part. you know it doesn't actually block any cc right? > > it just defers it. > > aka. its 0.75 sec unstoppable. if someone casts a 3 sec stun on you at same time, then 0.75 sec of it is defered (you keep casting your W for 0.75 sec, not stunned). after the W cast though. you still have 2.25 sec of stun you have to endure. which... pretty much means your either dead, or so low health you need to try and escape. but your too slow to escape. so more often than not. dead. > > not negating ornn at all. just wanted to throw that in, because so far, it seems 80% of peple i encounter, miss understands "unstoppable". so if you already knew that, my appologies, but someone who doesn't might read this, and it might help them. > > > glad you found something that works for you with new ORNN 9.1 but i do agree with OP. his early games just too too too weak. he needs something to help his early game a bit. i mean, its soooooo bad.... that even if the game does go late game. ornn has often died so much that hes missed a lot of gold, and way to behind to do much. or hes had to stay under tower (which he probably got dove and died anyway), missing xp and gold. > > i dont argue his late game is strong. that shouldn't be argued. > > its just that his early game is so incredibly bad right now, that he will rarely get late game. (and when so, its not his doing. its his teams.) im aware of how his unstoppable works.... believe me it only takes one use of it into a morg q to realize the grave mistake that is.... anyway its still got a ton of potential, pulls are the most notable, darius, blitz, etc, cant pull you with w, garen silence still has some duration but you just gonna auto and end the trade anyway so it doesnt matter. Camille e it works against, idk about ult. Ive been playing him in ranked with admittedly less success, but I still find him to be a great pick.
I FK AFK (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Seraphim117,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEddOwT2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-20T22:28:21.231+0000) > > Bro I got m6 since the buffs and am 1 s+ away from m7. all you do is chain brittle dmg for up to 20.5% MAX HEALTH and then at lvl 13 i have yet to find a champ that can beat with the same gold income cause this thug gets 2000k gold in stats just for lvling. He fantastic right now, the only way to beat him is to hard kite and even then he will EVENTUALLY get you. he doesnt even need to us autos to farm now cause his q is so low mana cost and his w unstoppable makes for serious plays, using it into camille e for example to totally negate the stun... etc. my main concern on him is early game. Before the changes I always win trades easily, but after the changes hes early game is so bad, I understand that his late game is gonna be beast but the problem is I never able to get to late game. Before the changes my KDA on him was like 3, but after the change is like 0.4. Maybe I couldnt accept the fact that all he need to do early is turtle undertower.
> [{quoted}](name=Classic Virgo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IEddOwT2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-21T01:48:46.466+0000) > > my main concern on him is early game. Before the changes I always win trades easily, but after the changes hes early game is so bad, I understand that his late game is gonna be beast but the problem is I never able to get to late game. Before the changes my KDA on him was like 3, but after the change is like 0.4. Maybe I couldnt accept the fact that all he need to do early is turtle undertower. idk guy his mana costs early are way down, just q poke and farm safely, do the old zed trick of csing a minion and hitting the enemy laner with q to make it extra useful and if he uses an ability start your combo. once you fire q its give ore take .3 seconds, idk before you have to e, ive played him nonstop since the rework so now i hit the q as it comes up and they dont expect it. then while they are in the air i w and auto, then reset. his w is also useful early as i said. when riven comes q ing at me lvl 2 i let her use one or 2 of them and and on her 3rd q i w the knock up so it doesnt hit me and then auto her with the empowered auto. q her as she runs away. last but not least itemzing is really important. ninja tabi first into trynd,kled, etc. abyssal mask into aps, sunfire into melee ad and frozen gauntlet first into champs that can run away. these will help you win friend
Breckk (EUW)
: Forging items with Ornn.
click shop and you can forge whatever you want my g
I FK AFK (NA)
: BUFF ORNN PLZ
Bro I got m6 since the buffs and am 1 s+ away from m7. all you do is chain brittle dmg for up to 20.5% MAX HEALTH and then at lvl 13 i have yet to find a champ that can beat with the same gold income cause this thug gets 2000k gold in stats just for lvling. He fantastic right now, the only way to beat him is to hard kite and even then he will EVENTUALLY get you. he doesnt even need to us autos to farm now cause his q is so low mana cost and his w unstoppable makes for serious plays, using it into camille e for example to totally negate the stun... etc.
: Its usually easier to play around mages. Unlike Ad where they mainly aa and you cant dodge it or side step
. thats the best arguement ive heard so far, but how is ornn, cho, sion supposed to dodge {{champion:63}} or {{champion:34}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} in a teamfight? some of it, sure, but brand r is point and click and vel r you just have to sit in, hit him with cc, or flash , and it does true dmg too so that sucks. plus apcs and point and click casters like {{champion:69}} {{champion:145}}
: {{item:3163}} {{item:3231}} {{item:3091}}
so im supposed to build those on {{champion:31}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:223}} and any other moderately beefy champ??????
Comentários de Rioters
Slade25 (NA)
: Idea: Allow defensive runes to have flat or scaling options
Old runes! Old runes! Old runes! No? Alright...
Comentários de Rioters
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: No, the first version is only a revert of old passive it would still give x2 crit like right now so if he takes shiv+IE that's 25% x2 x2
?? I just checked it ie loses the double crit passive on both versions. One gives 40% crit the other 50%
Łunatic (NA)
: Yas as a champion does not need 1 rapid fire and 2 storm razor. The reason why he doesn't need rapid fire ie because there is no need for it when pd is literally just a way better zeal item in him due to the dueling potential be has with pd and second stormrazor is absolutely worthless on a champion like Yas where the passive of stormrazor storms edge will not reset as well as him hitting 100% Crit. also to mention the fact that storms edge decreases yasuos Crit dmg output. Ie revert is good and bad since Crit in general has been wonky after the changes with the true dmg on ie but it is good for the fact that it had true dmg and makes it okay having the ie revert and another build path for it makes it insane for champions that can take full advantage of it and are ahead in the game to abuse it. Gp with his barrels that had armor pen is already insane comboed with second ie build path will be a complete beast and same goes for trynd. He already has built in Crit with increased dmg and making his mid to late game insane.
i Can’t tell if you red the riot post about new stormrazor and pd and other crit items. If you did I disagree if not then that will change context a lot. Stormrazor now (maybe will) give 30% ad on energized attack’s, rapid fire makes that happen more often, which is nice cause yas builds a lot of ad anyway. The new pd also doesn’t give dmg reduction now instead it’s a shield and it’s really a different item all together. Gives some ad etc. I’m just pointing out it would need a test to see how good it would be compared to standard build cause it gives him a lot of poke and fight potential.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Wait, why is Yasuo getting 80% crit chance with shiv+1st itineration of IE? I'm not getting it to me it's 25%x2x2 = 100% Also the 5k gold IE on yasuo is not as strong as people believe because he will lack of the attack speed he used to have in mid game to get 1.33 sec cd on Q
New ie says it gives 40% crit so with that he’d be at 80% cause passive and with stat he’d be at 130% so 30% wasted was My point. Idk if I made that clear mb.
Salron (NA)
: \>Building Stormrazor when you have 100% crit Average boards analyst here
If you had read the relevant material you would understand stormrazors new passive makes it amazing on full crit cause the new passive is either 30% bonus ad on the next energized attack or a charge based attack speed grant item. Maybe I’m misreading you but if I’m not please refrain from useless uneducated comments.
: Im sorry but everyone hate theses champions, you wont find anything constructive on the board concerning crit melee adc and add yi to the addition, i suggest you to take the debat on reddit where their is much LESS CIRCLEJERKING than here. Also for what it take,yea as a yasuo main I would hate to buy my core item for 5K with a horrible build path 2BF and a zeal, that will stuck yasuo with beserker greaves and thats just bad, also the changes on PD is horrible for him as he dont have any early powerspyke + it loose the dmg reduction and the ms toward ennemies. Overall it feels like pretty bad in general, even the snowball on range adc would be a nitghtmare, imagine your adc trying to complete the 5K IE while the other already has it, its a shitty desing and i hope they dont go further with this Idea, id rather have this IE OR Previous IE with half the % bonus crit dmg 25% instead of the 50% seems legit.
yeah didnt think of yi, but yas's power spike after a 5000g ie would be intense. think about having the orignal ie and most of pd on one item, you get to scale way harder and have a super defined power spike all for just waiting a few more minutes, its not a bad gig at all honestly. gp's gotta get 3 items to hit his full spike, thats gonna be a nightmare vs renekton panth or any early game top laner.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Seraphim117,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nxhOpf7b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-08T15:46:06.422+0000) > > A ad diver/ bruiser should have less dmg out put or (if not and) less utility than a squishy mage and less tank than a hard cc bot. Thats just how this works, he gets more mobility than ornn (and more guaranteed dmg) and he gets better dive than neeko plus way more hp and far less counterplay. Hell no. A diver build full damage shouldnt deal less damage than a mage, mainly when this mage has more utility than him. Neeko do the same job than same job than Wukong with the same pattern. For the counterplay good luck against a good need neeko >but you can literally dodge EVERYTHING and if you get on her shes dead. If you get on Wukong he's dead too, Wukong is squishy (all of you forget this). Just wait to play against Neeko with Zhonya (she can ult during zhonya). the only point where i agree is the lack of counterplay on Wukong... but thats the issue, Riot dont work on him.
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/items/monkeyking https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/items/neeko this shows wukong is in fact, not squishy compared to neeko. He build cleaver very often and also tends towards steraks and GA http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Neeko http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Wukong here we also see wukong has slightly lower stats generally, but does much better in the mr/ armor category, and thats before you add in a passive that makes him tankier for diving. https://champion.gg/champion/Neeko/Middle https://champion.gg/champion/MonkeyKing/Jungle?league= here we see that comparing both their primary roles neeko deals slightly more dmg but tanks dramatically less. All of this is subject to rather dramatic change due to the newness of the champ, but arguing wukong, a diver, and neeko, a mage, have the same play style is patently false in everyway except their ult (neeko's dmg is particularly ranged, wukong's isnt, just for anothe example) Wukong also tends to try to assasinate the backline after his initial ult dive, neeko's goal is, by every standard, disruption (even her q forces enemies to move.) to conclude, these stats, while they are fresh and subject to change, show: Wukong is not squishy by comparison, I was wrong that he gets a lot more hp, but he does get way more resistances, leading to the same outcome, neeko's being good doesnt stop you from sidestepping, skill is not a balance excuse, they have statistaclly different playstyles
: So,in addition to Ornn's Passive "adjustment",he's getting better Resistances than Wukong's Passive
A ad diver/ bruiser should have less dmg out put or (if not and) less utility than a squishy mage and less tank than a hard cc bot. Thats just how this works, he gets more mobility than ornn (and more guaranteed dmg) and he gets better dive than neeko plus way more hp and far less counterplay. Neekos dmg seems to be out of line rn, but you can literally dodge EVERYTHING and if you get on her shes dead. wukong is a hugely different story.
: Tryndamere Static shive or pd? your thoughts
: One day at Riot HQ in the future Riot Bob: Morning Jane. Are those players still chained to the building? Riot Jane: Yeah, they're still there. Still harping on about Star Guardian Urgot or something. Riot Bob: Hm, ok. So what you're working on now? Riot Jane: Ahri's 90th skin. We gotta hit that big 100 by the end of the year. Riot Steve: Wait a second. How do those players eat? And what about when they need to use the bathro- Riot Jane: Nope, this conversation is done.
I actually laughed in the middle of a crowded room when I read this
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 7
Is gangplank still a candidate for buffs? Are you expecting the crit changes to buff him?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Seraphim117

Nível 254 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão