: Coin removed ? Ouch, that’s a blow, but holy...I’m a jg main, the new jg seems sad and epic, krugs nerf sucks, and idk how to feel about the new map...it’s...different...and harder to gank in my opinion...
Coin elimination is not good. Potentially worse is the automatic upgrade to tier 3 and the "elimination of passive gold generation". If they are talking about eliminating the bonus 2/10 or 1/10, this isn't much of a problem. But if they are talking about eliminating the gold from when you proc a charge, this is a total disaster for supports being relevant in late game. And I don't like the automatic upgrades. At super low elo where I hang out, I love seeing the enemy autofill support still having their T1 spell-thief at 15 minutes. Now those autofill players will actually get their wards. ;-;
meowwow7 (NA)
: i have a bad feeling about rengar when the ocean drake spawns {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Rengar players are now going to be pure RNG on impact. Cloud and Mountain = same as now. Ocean is going to make Rengar OP. But Infernal will make Rengar less useful now than before.
: Another issue is just the fact Tanks are exceedingly boring to play a good chuck of the time. Your pattern is farm lane, maybe solo kill opponent but unlikely, get kills potentially from ganks, then mid-game rolls around and you're just basically a CC engage meat shield that does nothing else which becomes all you do, over and over, for the rest of the game. Is that actually fun to do? You most of the time don't have the wave clear nor the damage to splitpush and with tank items you can't carry which is what everyone wants to do. Conqueror has had nothing to do with the decline of tanks since the changes. And given in a general game the true damage the runestone does is usually only comparable at best to things like PtA's bonus damage, Electrocute's bonus damage, etc, because while some champions can stack it in only a couple seconds (Riven, Olaf) most take a bit more time for that to get rolling and by that point, a bruiser or juggernaut will most of the time beat a tank in the 1v1 slapfight even without Conqueror.
Actually, yes. Being a heavy cc engage meat shield is fun af. Not everyone wants to play yasuo/riven and try to out flashy-play the enemy team. As a support main, I love playing Leona or Maokai... exactly what you seem to think is boring. But trust me, when you are playing riven, don't you love it when you have a front line cc-tank that can pull off a 3-5 man root/stun? Makes your job a bit easier. But for cc-tank players, true damage from any source (Conqueror included) is seriously not fun. I love diving for CC. But I also like being able to withdraw from the fight with a bit of health once my CC abilities are expended. Any reduction in the amount of true damage makes the game more enjoyable for me. And BTW, when the introduced conqueror with true damage - that was the exact time that tanks started leaving the meta.
: you see a player can not insult with self control afk or disconnecting can happen due to in real life reasons, afking on propose like staying in base moving but not getting out at all get vacantion afaik
> [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=P1ytQInx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T06:44:48.582+0000) > > you see a player can not insult with self control > > afk or disconnecting can happen due to in real life reasons, afking on propose like staying in base moving but not getting out at all get vacantion afaik How often do you have a person who has a gold lead and/or a kda lead over their lane opponent afk? This is maybe 5% of afk? This tells me that "bad modem" excuse is bull$#!+ for many. How many? Sometimes you see someone ping their ping repeatedly and then they afk. OK That might be bad modem. If they reconnect at any time during the game, almost certainly bad modem. Most of these players return within 1-2 minutes at most. Sure, many of them are losing lane because of their ping issue. But everyone knows it is not intentional. OTOH, most AFK are from someone who has never pinged their ping. Instead they spam the "?" ping on their jg (or someone else) after dying and then a moment later the game announces that this player has left the game. Chances of bad modem? ZERO. Chances of punishment? Appears to be zero or of so small of a punishment that there might as well be no punishment. I did have bad internet issues about a year ago. Internet would occasionally die. Didn't know why. But it was always while it was windy. When I finally got ComCast to come out, they said a squirrel had chewed through half of my line. So I do sympathize a bit with the bad internet thing. But when this was going on, I didn't play ranked. I didn't want to mess with LP of myself or others. Also, when there was wind, I would start having ping spikes before it would go out. So I pinged my ping. If it went out, I would get internet back within 5 minutes almost always (at least temporarily) and would rejoin the game. But again, ... always in norms.
: > [{quoted}](name=5 Dollar Holler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8T1asWw4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:36:28.984+0000) > > This is a behavior that's so easy to detect, but Riot does the least about. Riot's policy is to give them the benefit of every excuse possible. "Well you wouldn't want to punish someone whose modem just happened to be struck my lightning, and then his replacement modem was ALSO struck my lightning the next game. So back to back leaver games may not be intentional." In reality, people leave games (1) knowing that their leaving was a risk when they queue'd (bad internet, competing real life priorities), or (2) ragequitters. The impact is -18 LP for 4 innocent bystanders. > > Leavers should be punished properly. My most recent game, screenshot attached, is how blatant leavers have become. They don't care. They announce it in chat, because they know it'll never be punished. I played with a guy two days ago whose username was "I DC A LOT" (not his actual name, to protect the Board rules I'm not calling out an actual account ID, but it's very similar to that spirit). Sure enough he left 3 times during the match. It's such a joke, in the post game lobby I asked him about his name. He said "this is my account when I'm at school and know my internet will cut out a lot." I asked if he had been punished and he said "Not yet, and I disconnect all the time. Riot doesn't seem to track it, I'm thinking of just going back to my main since they don't enforce leaving." If players feel the team is doing poorly, and they know the team won't surrender at the correct time to not waste time leaving is the better choice. No one should be forced to drag out a loss when everyone can say gg ff and move on to the next game. As long as players don't leave every match there really is no rule breaking. Back in the old day surrender never happened because games would avg over the 30 min mark, and comebacks were common. None of those things exist any more. So ff should be used often, but its not. That's why afks are common right now. My self included.
> [{quoted}](name=Ash Lockheart,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8T1asWw4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T13:05:06.416+0000) > > If players feel the team is doing poorly, and they know the team won't surrender at the correct time to not waste time leaving is the better choice. No one should be forced to drag out a loss when everyone can say gg ff and move on to the next game. As long as players don't leave every match there really is no rule breaking. Back in the old day surrender never happened because games would avg over the 30 min mark, and comebacks were common. None of those things exist any more. So ff should be used often, but its not. That's why afks are common right now. My self included. When you sign up for a game, you know that a single "no" vote can force the game to 20 and two people can force the game until nexus explodes. AFK as a forced FF for the team is incredibly selfish. I wish a perma-ban on you. But as you said, RITO doesn't give a damn. Please though, do everyone else a favor and go play a single player game. You are not emotionally or mentally cut out to play team games. Uninstall.
: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8BhQAhw3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T19:55:54.245+0000) > > You know it's not the same person leaving your game each time, right? > > The problem with these threads, of which there were about 6 this past weekend, is that you just spill out the complaint with no thought on what exactly could be done to make things better. Do you have any ideas, or do you just want Rito to magically think of whatever will make you happy? I've posted a solution before in the past but many would disagree. I think that it should be done like street fighter v where if you leave 1 game you automatically have to wait 5 minutes for the next game. Then if you leave another game the same day, that's your 2nd leave for the day and it becomes a 1 hour wait time for queueing. Then third time you leave that day you get a 1 day ban. You will have to wait a whole 24 hours since you got that 1 day ban until you can queue for a game again. That way people can only rage quit so many games before they get a 1 day ban and must wait till next day and will heavily reduce the amount of afkers because most people will take it seriously to check their connection before playing. I say this because most of the time when people leave, it's not because they had an emergency come up. It's mainly because their connection is unstable or they just rage quit afk and it's gotten so frequent that something needs to be done. I will be making smurf accounts and disconnecting on purpose as much as possible to increase the amount of afkers and hope it comes to the community and riot's attention.
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8BhQAhw3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-26T20:07:49.788+0000) > > I've posted a solution before in the past but many would disagree. I think that it should be done like street fighter v where if you leave 1 game you automatically have to wait 5 minutes for the next game. Then if you leave another game the same day, that's your 2nd leave for the day and it becomes a 1 hour wait time for queueing. Then third time you leave that day you get a 1 day ban. You will have to wait a whole 24 hours since you got that 1 day ban until you can queue for a game again. That way people can only rage quit so many games before they get a 1 day ban and must wait till next day and will heavily reduce the amount of afkers because most people will take it seriously to check their connection before playing. I say this because most of the time when people leave, it's not because they had an emergency come up. It's mainly because their connection is unstable or they just rage quit afk and it's gotten so frequent that something needs to be done. I will be making smurf accounts and disconnecting on purpose as much as possible to increase the amount of afkers and hope it comes to the community and riot's attention. Way too lenient. Not per day. Per SEASON. Or at least per month. Riot doesn't do anything because there are "innocent" afk who have internet go out. If your internet is so unreliable that it is going out that frequent, put a ban on playing ranked. If it keeps happening, put a ban on playing draft. If it still keeps happening, put a ban on playing PvP. PvE bots only for a month.
: In LoL we can unlock skins from HexTech Crafting (lootboxes) and from direct purchases. But in TFT we can only use lootboxes. If you think a little legend has a retail value of $50, that's fine, just let me pay the $50 in RP to obtain it! I want to support you Riot, but I don't want to promote Tencent in their exploitative gambling practices when it's the sole option for us. We expect more from you. The beta pass is a great feature and it's a step in the right direction, but that doesn't justify the other predatory behavior you're condoning.
OMG, a game is FREE to play and the "loot box" mechanic is for something that has ZERO effect on game play. If you greed for a particular graphic that is not free, then pay for it. If you are willing to play the original little ghost, then there is nothing to complain about.
Win Zhao (NA)
: Give us BE for playing. This is fake XP, it doesnt go towards my actual level, just beta pass. TFT is like the neglected stepbrother to League. You get punished for actually playing RIOT's new game.
Punished? how so? Neglected? TFT is getting more of their effort than SR right now. In case you didn't notice, this is called "BETA pass". The mode is still in BETA. And the pass is free. And they rushed out ranked? Neglected? WTF are you talking about?
Prandine (NA)
: Prisoner's Island (which is what you're explaining and wanting) is not something Riot will ever do. Not only does that NOT actually solve the problem it actually makes things worse since the players there would most often just continue the cycle of one person toxic-another person being toxic-another person being toxic-etc, creating an almost never ending vicious cycle of poor atmospheres and poor games. To learn more about why Riot is against Prisoner's Island check out the following article: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/01/ask-riot-banished-to-prisoners-island/
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EkUnI045,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-10T12:43:48.069+0000) > > Prisoner's Island (which is what you're explaining and wanting) is not something Riot will ever do. Not only does that NOT actually solve the problem it actually makes things worse since the players there would most often just continue the cycle of one person toxic-another person being toxic-another person being toxic-etc, creating an almost never ending vicious cycle of poor atmospheres and poor games. To learn more about why Riot is against Prisoner's Island check out the following article: > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/01/ask-riot-banished-to-prisoners-island/ Thank you for this constructive post (most unlike the unconstructive name-calling by Ornn (OCE) below). I disagree with RIOT's perspective for the following reason: They already have a sort-of prisoner's island. It's called pre-level 30 norms and also the areas of ranked where fresh level 30 accounts tend to start out. Most of the most toxic players are pretty trashy players and tend to be low elo. So non-toxic players who are in low elo have a disproportionate number of these toxic players in their games with them. Hence, even though I am honor 4 (stage 2/3), being in low bronze, I have an average of 1-2 toxic players determining the outcome of over 50% of games. Whichever team has the earliest, most toxic flame out is the team that loses for almost all of those 50% of games. While 4 beating 5 does happen... And often enough that I will not FF any ranked game ever... the most frequent reason for the turnaround? The team with 5 has someone flame out and it ends up as a 4v4. This is a pathetic state for a game like LoL. And their stated issue of "reform"? Reform what? Do they have stats showing that people on their thirteenth account after the first twelve were banned out end up not being toxic anymore? Once someone has lost their paid-for skins because of a ban, I doubt anyone is buying a new round of skins. And based on the "player behavior" section's comments I have read as well as the few people I've known from in-game chat to have previously been banned for behavior... Not a one is reforming even after the first ban. The ONLY exception I am aware of was a guy I knew whose account was banned for allegedly using a skin-hack software of some sort. He was not a toxic person before and he thought (mistakenly) that the software he was using was legit. When he lost his account over it, he did put money into his new account and remained non-toxic. But those banned for toxicity? Nope. I don't know ANYONE who has reformed (unless you count Tyler-1, who has a MASSIVE FINANCIAL INTEREST in being non-toxic)
Ornn (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EkUnI045,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-10T13:02:30.345+0000) > > You feed in almost every game. You don't have rights to talk about AFK players when you're the one causing people to afk > > https //na op gg/summoner/userName=Sgt+Pepper+420 Since you are encouraging people to look at my op.gg, please... look through many pages. Not just the loss streak I was going through when this doxxer linked to it. You will see whole streaks of MVP and ACE ratings. Many games where I had lowest death total in game. In games that have an AFK, I always continue to try hard even though it is 4v5. I promise you, I could decrease my death totals dramatically in those games if I would FF when 4v5 or if I would just hover fountain like so many do. Instead, I go out there and continue to try to defend turrets even when the odds are long. That routinely drives up death totals by a LOT. And most of the AFK happen prior to the breakdown of lane phase when I may have 1-2 deaths... something quite rare in my trash elo. Almost always the AFK will be on another lane and they will quit after they die 1-2 times early in game. My performance has nothing to do with it. But my refusal to FF when there is a rage quitter definitely has an impact on my death totals in those games. As for your accusation that I cause AFK? No. The only person responsible for rage quitting is the rage quitter. No one else. Even flamers (which I am NOT one. I usually stay silent almost all game unless saying "wp" or something like that. The most provocative I will get is if our team makes a steal, I will put in all chat "ty4leash"). If you die 2-3 times in lane and rage quit, that is your own damn fault. If you have a toxic player saying things that rise to the level of hate speech? Report them after the game. But if you rage quit, then YOU are the problem. If you have a feeder? Start FF votes if you want. Report if you think it was intentional. But if you rage quit, then YOU are the problem. Neither I nor anyone else has ever caused someone to AFK unless you are playing at the same location and you do something physical to their internet or computer electricity access. 100% of the time someone presses ALT-F4, the quitter is at fault.
Comentários de Rioters
: So TFT made me wait for 20 minutes but did not count as 1 of the 5 games???
LOLZ!!! This troll actually just made my day. Glad to know that sometimes RIOT actually does act like it wants to protect its more innocent player base.
: > Then she starts inting and running it down on bot lane and said that she dosent care about the game at all every one makes mistakes that adc just lost in bot lane and it is normal but your flaming caused that guy to int and troll all because of YOUR FLAME and so rioters were right that was only a bad game. you are toxic and permanently ban means riot won't you in league to ruin others experience anymore. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=SonOf SakuraTree,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=513boxJg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-09T14:35:39.953+0000) > > every one makes mistakes that adc just lost in bot lane and it is normal but your flaming caused that guy to int and troll all because of YOUR FLAME and so rioters were right that was only a bad game. > you are toxic and permanently ban means riot won't you in league to ruin others experience anymore. > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Wrong. Trolls who get banned come back with repeat account after account after account and take their vengeance on others. They act like it is lolz to ruin other people's games because riot took away their account that had 3 skins on it that they only got from boxes (keys were bought in events because honor is obviously not their forte).
: AFKers seriously need to uninstall the game
I have (some) sympathy for those with random and rare internet connection issues causing the AFK in ranked play. But this is a small percentage of the problem. I would guess that 50% of afk are rage quitters who should face serious consequences. Probably 40% are people who play ranked despite knowing that they have ping/disconnect issues on a regular basis. I sympathize with wanting to play LoL even if you know you have crappy internet. I do NOT sympathize with playing RANKED when you know you have crappy internet. Probably 10% (or less?) of AFK are people who had a legitimate rare and unpredictable issue that caused AFK. In norms? I don't care about AFK. FF if you want to in norms. No LP at risk. And frequently in norms an AFK doesn't even determine which team will win because one team probably has a diamond smurf and the other team probably has an iron 4 player playing on his brother's account. In that case, unless it is the diamond smurf who goes AFK, the outcome is likely to not be seriously affected. RIOT matchmaking and trolls have a far bigger impact. I have been proposing a new system for RIOT to punish AFK in my board responses lately... Each AFK in a season should add a "AFK stack". Each AFK results in a ban from ranked play for (number of stacks) weeks. So on a player's 3rd AFK, they get to still play LoL, but only norms for 3 weeks. Rare internet disconnects means that most players will not be seriously affected. And no one is prevented from playing... just from playing ranked. At the end of each season, subtract 5 from the player's stack total. For the 99% of players who are not toxic rage quitters, this will reset the # of stacks to zero. And the system should also get better about learning in-game AFK (running around in fountain, etc) and adding those to the stack total.
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serpentine Queen,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=7ZB2JVlY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-05T08:29:37.253+0000) > > I legit lose promos because Darius says in DIRECT QUOTES "I guess ill just int this game i have lp to spare" and then proceeds to run it down top and mid and bot and say things like "oops miclcick" > And its so fucking r%%%%%ed bc i know riot wont fucking care and riot wont punish him and wont take action because "teehee its hard to prove" fuck that shit if someone even IMPLIES they are inting on purpose fucking suspend that account i dont care. so fucking irritating that this multi billion dollar company is too fucking obsessed with money to pull their head right out of their ass and fix their stupid game And what do you want from riot to do? Not everything is intentional feeding but even then dispensing bans left and right has little impact when you can have new acc in 5 min.
> [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=7ZB2JVlY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-05T15:28:08.909+0000) > > And what do you want from riot to do? Not everything is intentional feeding but even then dispensing bans left and right has little impact when you can have new acc in 5 min. But you can't get that new account into ranked in 5 minutes. So those who are in ranked would be much better protected against toxic sludge. TBH, I would be ok with the current level of leniency if RIOT would have ID on accounts so creating a smurf or new account after a ban would be a pain in the butt. Then providing leniency until you've proven to be repeatedly toxic makes sense. All bans would effectively be perma-ID bans unless you got your mom's DL, CCN, & phone number to start a new account. Only so many of those you are going to be able to borrow before you run out of ability to fake it. But as long as RIOT doesn't do multi-authentication with a single-account rule, they need to be far more serious about enforcement of anti-toxic behavior. Confining it to pre-30 unranked norms in a separate Queue would be a good start. Also how about prioritizing Queues based on honor level? High honor accounts get to play together. And toxic sludge get to play with other toxic sludge?
: Leveling is unrewarding AF if you have all the champs
So you get to have a field day when they come out with the essence emporium? Twice in last 6 months. Tons of chromas and a few skins on sale for BE. I recall last time they had some special WW skin that cost 100,000 BE. Right up your alley, huh? And yes, I would definitely prefer they eliminate the rune page limit. Would prefer to be able to buy a page for each champ that I ever play. And for a few of my more common ones, be able to have 2 or 3 for those champs. So I would love to have maybe 40 or so total? I make do with the 20. But I would definitely prefer to have more.
: Rage quitters should best uninstall the game if they wanna behave like this.
Getting reported and getting a 2-week suspension will teach ragers to not be toxic. Wish such would follow into their other accounts and be an ID ban. AFK (including running around in circles in base) should be a 1 week per offense per year RANKED ban. Your internet goes down mid game in ranked solo/duo? Play norms or ARAM for a week. Your internet goes down a second time in ranked solo/duo in the same season? Play norms and ARAM for 2 weeks. Your internet goes down a third time in ranked solo/duo in the same season? Play norms and ARAM for 3 weeks. etc. At the start of the new season, subtract a certain number of "AFK" from an account's total. Maybe subtract 5. So if someone has 6 AFK stacks in S9, then at the start of S10, they have 1 stack to start the season. Or if they are a real troll who does this frequently and have 9 stacks, then at the start of the next season, they have 4. Next AFK in ranked = a nice 5 week sit-out-of-ranked penalty. The afk problem will get solved real quick. Let stacks apply also to a manual review if 6 other players in the game report inting. This requires a mix of players on both teams to report. And a report by that number only triggers a manual review to determine if a stack and brief RANKED-ONLY sitout is needed.
Sulfic (NA)
: 3 games in a row of someone rageing and leaving their lane
Deliberate feeding followed by announcing "open lane" in all chat followed by hanging out in base except to run out to soak up experience (without ever attacking or defending at all). Reported. No instant feedback. Was playing in another game within 5 minutes of the game I described, so obviously wasn't even punished. RIOT doesn't care about deliberately assisting the enemy and trying to help your own team lose.
: Died 3 times. Announced Open Mid. Ran around in base doing nothing for rest of game. Ranked game.
The asshole is already in another game so obviously there was not only NO INSTANT FEEDBACK... There was no punishment at all.
: Died 3 times. Announced Open Mid. Ran around in base doing nothing for rest of game. Ranked game.
Please give escalating suspensions of ranked access for one week per (current plus all prior) incidents. So first offense = 1 week no ranked. 52nd offense = one YEAR no ranked play. 53rd offense (including between various accounts that RIOT perceives are owned by same person) = Permanent ID-Ban. Bye dude. LoL doesn't need you here anymore. If someone does it once, a one week no ranked ban is probably not much of even a slap on the wrist. But by the 3rd or 4th time a troll does this, the game will be doing much to prevent its loyal and honorable players from having to suffer many trolls.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Why is it ok to rage quit?
Rage quitting is a MASSIVE problem in my elo (Low bronze). On average I would guess at least 2/3 of games end as a 4v5. Almost always after a ff vote fails. Yeah. Internet can go out. And it can go out 5 seconds after a person sees that the ff vote they started has 2 no votes so is going to fail. That *can* happen. Even if they never once pinged that they were having 8300 ping previously. And they should face penalty. Maybe a small one at first. Automatic 1 game of (unannounced length) 10-25 minute queue timer for a 1st offense. 2nd offense within 10 games or 2 weeks = 2 games with random 15-30 minute queue. 3rd offense within 20 games or 4 weeks = 5 games with random 30-60 minute queue and no ranked for 2 weeks. 4th and subsequent offense within 6 weeks of a AFK punished as a 3rd offense = 2 weeks of playing only Co-op v. AI followed by 3rd offense penalty. There are ways of showing leniency and putting an end to deliberate rage quitters.
Comentários de Rioters
: TFT's RNG is strategic, don't let anyone else say otherwise
If I am Soraka going into Darius and at the next randomizing of champs time, I stay as Soraka, do I get upgraded into a 2-star Soraka? And can a 2-star Soraka beat a 1-star Darius? What about if the enemy team's support gets randomized into Garen? With the 20 damage reduction, can a 2-star Soraka do *any* damage to the 1-star Darius? Also, in the new meta, if your ADC becomes a Braum, is he still allowed to cs?
Hwke94 (NA)
: Are we ever going to nerf Yasuo's windwall?
{{champion:34}} R {{champion:63}} W {{champion:31}} QW {{champion:9}} E (and Q if you aim at a minion off to side of windwall) {{champion:105}} (I think everything EXCEPT R) {{champion:30}} QR {{champion:99}} ER {{champion:25}} W {{champion:16}} QE {{champion:412}} E {{champion:161}} R (Q can be EASILY aimed around the windwall) {{champion:45}} WE {{champion:101}} QWR Just a few champs that get around or through Yasuo windwall. Seriously, that last one (Xerath) is very strong vs yasuo. You can clear the wave and chunk Yas with the Q going through the windwall, all minions, and Yas himself with one shot. W is a drop down AoE bomb. And R is artillery bomb that is also not affected. Veigar is also good as you can cage yas, drop a W bomb on him, walk to the side and QR while he is still caged up. LoL is a game of counters. Yasuo has many who counter his WW easily. If your fav champ is countered by him and the Yas was picked up after you? Then you got counter-picked. Stuff happens. But if you see them lock in Yas early, try one of those champs listed above. They all have at least one ability that completely negates Yas windwall. As for when Yas is taking tower, it is fun to take a melee champ and engage on him through the WW. Hit your cc on him and if he struck you at all, then he is locked down and tanking tower shots.
: RIOT GAMES PLEASE CREATE A ALL CHAMPIONS UNLOCK BUNDLE
This sounds like a complaint from someone who's main account got perma-banned and who now wants to get back to pre-ban status (as far as number of champions owned) with the only consequence being the credit card used to get there. I would ONLY be ok with this suggestion if there was a requirement of monthly verifying the account owner via text messaging a question. That way perma-banned people would actually be gone. Toxicity would be so much better... As for real noobs who are not creating smurfs and not re-creating perma-banned accounts? As others have pointed out, it is best that they get significant practice anyways. After several years, I still don't own all the champs. I think I have about 30-40 more to buy. If I shredded all of my owned champs shards, I might be able to get most of them. But I keep the shards for M6/M7 upgrades and only disenchant those where I have excess beyond the one or two needed for upgrading to m6/m7. So I am probably another year or so away... assuming the next Essence Emporium doesn't distract me too much. Lolz.
: Veigar got a buff recently? Didn't see anything in the patch notes. Or is it an upcoming patch? I can't find anything about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w6WHqZVQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-10T18:43:31.411+0000) > > Veigar got a buff recently? Didn't see anything in the patch notes. > Or is it an upcoming patch? > > I can't find anything about it. He is complaining about a buff that occurred in patch 6.9... THREE YEARS AGO. That veigar passive stacks AP on use of abilities to hit enemy champs rather than only based on minions.
: how to fix ranked, people not surrendering and messing around
Ranked Rage quitters need an automatic break from ranked. 4 days * number of rage quits in previous 30 days. So on a 2nd offense within 30 days of 1st offense, you get to play TFT norms for 8 days. A 3rd offense = a 12 day cool off period. A 4th offense = a 16 day cool off period. Since 4+8+12+16 = 40 days, it is not possible to get a 5th offense within 30 days of the first. Actually, once you hit 4 in 30 days, you will pretty much be incapable of getting higher than a repeating 12 day ban if you don't learn your lessons. As for FF? Seriously, I never ff in ranked. And I never really understood why anyone would ff in ranked. At my elo, I have seen teams throw so hard they should be MLB all star pitchers. I had a 13-1 Zed straight rage quit when our JG smited the red buff instead of handing it over. GG. Other team won. In Norms OTOH, way too many people will never FF. So when the possibility of comeback actually matters (ranked), you will get what I call "surrender monkeys" who initiate the vote every 3 minutes on the dot. Gotta wonder how many times they are spamming "/ff[ENTER] /ff[ENTER] /ff[ENTER]" while waiting for that 3 minute timer to expire. Then in norms where the game doesn't matter, people want to play until the nexus falls even though the score is 35-2 and the enemy team's katarina, vayne, and yasuo all have at least 10 kills and a baron buff at 20:15. People having a bad day? Stuff happens. And yes, they should get a vote. But unless multiple people are voting with them, after 20, there is nothing they can do to stop you from FF. And they can't force you to FF unless they get the whole rest of your team. They can straight int (as opposed to feeding because bad day or bad game). But that gets reported so real int seems rare to me.
Seal Bot (EUNE)
: Is no one going to talk about the fact Sivir received a MASSIVE nerf??
They only meant to nerf {{champion:15}} half that much. Overdone. By patch 9.48 they will revert half of the nerf and {{champion:15}} base mana regen will be 8.006 per 5 seconds. Then in 9.73 they will split the diff and go with 8.0003 per 5 seconds. Then in preseason 12, they will decide that she needs to be buffed to 83.2 mana per 5. When that doesn't fix it, then in Preseason 15, they will delete {{champion:15}} from the game. Unless {{champion:15}} spell-shields the delete.
: Arcade Tokens Not Given
I had submitted a support ticket and eventually I initiated a online chat session with support to figure out what is going on. 1) Each time the post-game screen showed I got 3 tokens after a SR game, I had been playing TFT earlier. The support ticket guy admitted that TFT is still very buggy and so the 3 tokens were actually from the TFT games but not showing until my next SR game. The SR tokens were being earned and credited in the "loot" screen so I actually was getting them. But because of showing the tokens earned from the previous TFT session, it was not displaying the 12 per win / 6 per loss (or 18 for FWoD games) in the post-game screen. So they say I earned it and got it but it just didn't show as post game rewards. 2) I was paying vague level of attention to the "Loot" screen count and I cannot rule out that what the Support team said is true. It might be. But since then, I am now keeping a spreadsheet to track what the "Loot" section shows. If I get info showing that the Support guy was BullShitting me, I will IMMEDIATELY update this post to call it out. Until then, I think it is a post-SR-game-screen display bug caused by TFT. I do have a full time RL job and only chatted with support yesterday. I have not had sufficient time to play games since then to figure out if everything is kosher or not. I definitely intend to try to reproduce the "bug" by alternating a bit between TFT and SR this evening. See if I can get the bug to reproduce in SR post-game screen and also if so, does the "Loot" page display correct amounts.
Comentários de Rioters
: 2019 Arcade pass
Except I am NOT getting 12 per win and 6 per loss. I just played my first game of the day and won. Should have gotten 12 + 18. Instead it said I got 3. THREE. Not 12. Not 18. Not 12 + 18. I paid good RP for this and this is the 2nd time this has happened to me. Get your code fixed RITO. Flashed on screen too quick for me to get screen shot. So I don't have screen capture proof. So RITO probably will just say tough shit. Will make sure I have my camera ready from here on out at end of games so I can prove that RITO is STEALING tokens (denial of what is earned based on the "contract" of purchasing the pack = theft imho)
iPrawn (NA)
: Oracle Lens sweeps around pits should grant some vision score, even if it doesn't find a ward.
Nah. Vision domination support main here. It is super important. But vision score is fine how it is. If you are using your sweeper/control wards to check / deny vision at the pits, you also are using them elsewhere and the overall effect is approximately appropriately accounted for in the score. What should be added to the score is vision from abilities, like hawk shot, teemo turds, zyra seeds, etc. Those are not reflected at all. Zyra seeds don't give much and don't last long, but Hawk Shot should give vision score for uncovering the enemy jg. And when teemo uses turds to completely light up a whole quadrant of the map and gets zero score for that, seems kinda crap to me.
: Visual Bug with Jungle plants
Yup. Almost every game. My wife sees it almost every game on her computer also. Real bad bug. My wife is a jg main and I am a Supp main. So we both play the vision game a lot and a bug like this has real effect on game play for both of us. If I see that plant up and I am in the area, I almost always go try to use it. And if it isn't really there, that means that I wasted several seconds travelling to it and am now out of position for other things I would have preferred to be doing if it was not there. Come on RITO.
Comentários de Rioters
: Can't Auto-attack???
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion/dwN9uQA3-mid-game-loss-of-auto-attacking Just happened to me tonight for the third time in last 2-3 weeks. I was thinking it might have been Neeko-related but what you guys describe is so similar to myself and pre-date Neeko so there goes that idea.
Comentários de Rioters
: Oh cool, ALL event missions are going to give minuscule amounts of tokens and have "passes" now
OMG! I can *only* get 2 skin shards and a champ shard for free?!? I can't get the new prestige item for free?!? I mean seriously, RITO expects us to pay money to be able to get *ALL* of the content? WTF is up widat? I expect it all to be provided FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE. Getting a free champ shard every 10 games or so and a free box that might contain a free skin shard and events that can earn me multiple additional free skin shards and champ shards is nowhere near enough. RITO going P2W now obviously by making us buy a pass if we want to get all the content. /sarc
: Leaver Buster is a bug
SOLUTION: Create a few smurf accounts. Yeah they will all end up with leaverbusters at times. But when you really gotta get into a game right this moment, you have an alternate account to go play with if you think your internet is back up for long enough to play a game.
: How about instead of banning Neeko every single game...
In norms, I completely agree with you. In ranked? I think ALL new or heavily reworked champs should be put on a track of PBE for 2 weeks then live servers put it on restricted status for one 2 week patch. Only norms for those first 2 weeks on live. Maybe I want to see how the boards say to counter Neeko before I use my ranked LP as a beta test on a champ I am unfamiliar with. And maybe I don't want a person taking the newbiest champ out on my team in my ranked games. But in norms? definitely. it is the place to learn these things.
: When people say better [role] wins
Lolz. I only say this when it's someone on my team who is winning hard... And playing their position... And never about myself. And they have to be winning hard enough that it probably is an elo mismatch. And I'm serious that I only say it when it's my own team mate winning hard. NEVER SAY IT WHEN OTHER TEAM IS WINNING. That would be toxic af.
Comentários de Rioters
: An Idea On How We Can Deal With Troll Picks
Hey - op.gg says you have only a 48% win rate on leblanc. Hell no. Time for a free dodge! Nope. This is what the dodge system is for. And a 5 minute wait with only 3LP loss for a first dodge of the day? That is trivial and lets anyone get out of a game where they have a trolling teammate.
: What supports have good wave clear?
Anivia is a slightly off meta support who is actually quite powerful. And once she hits 6, she can pretty well insta-clear a wave. And if you are just trying to thin a wave for a slow push before rotating back to the team, she is decent at that as well with a single Q. Xerath is former-semi-meta and can clear much of a wave with a 2-spell combo (QW). I can usually get all casters with this combo and have all melee minions at a fraction of health. One more Q and they are gone also. The cannons can take a bit more time. So overall, Xer is decent but not great.
: Preseason Development Update 1
Rune Stat Choices: Health Regen!!! YAY! Love it. Tank supports feel very item starved. Health regen will help a LOT. Yes, it will lead to more safe play while healing up between trades. But this is fine. A team without the tank support will try to engage prior to the tank healing up all the way. I like it. Unfortunately, this is going to get abused in other lanes in ways that will likely make it so tank supports lose out on this. Seriously, could you guys add variants to the T3 support items so that you can choose a bigger stat boost of one thing (or special passives) while getting less of others? By incorporating these choices into the T3 support options, you would very much reduce abuse by other positions. Minion/Monster Spawn Timers: Earlier? Fine. 30 seconds earlier? Way too much. Maybe shave off 15 seconds. Not 30. One advantage of having the full time we have now is when both teams compete for control of ability to camp in/around pixel bush, if you get chunked hard, you can actually back to base and heal and still get out to lane reasonably in time. This ability to back and heal encourages early skirmishing. Limiting the time so that backing would have potentially a full minion wave penalty will discourage early game skirmishing. Loading Screen Chat: Seriously, this game would be better if you did either of two options: 1) remove text chat entirely and replace it with nothing. 2) remove text chat and replace it with team wide voice (even in SoloQ). Peeps are nowhere near as toxic in voice as in text. You want even more toxic behavior? Add text chat to loading screen. "JG YOU FORGOT SMITE YOU F***ING -200 IQ MORON. AFK SO WE CAN REMAKE OR IMMA RUN IT DOWN MID!!!" 'nuff said.
: Dodging Queue for Good Reasons
Why so tilted over what others pick in draft mode? In ranked, I understand getting a bit tilted. As a support main, when I see ADC lock in Ivern (Yes, that actually happened once), I know I am going to lose LP if I play, so I dodge. First dodge of day = 5 minutes and a few LP. But way better than 20 minutes and 20 LP, so I do it and accept it. No loss of MMR, so next game if I win, I get back almost everything I lost from a first dodge of the day. Second dodge = 15 minutes. Now that sucks. And it frequently means I am done playing for the day... or at least for a while. I will find something else to do rather than sit tight for 15 minutes. AND the LP loss is higher. So now I get annoyed. But still, a 5 minute penalty that helps discourage people from dodging is ok by me. Alternative is that I look at my entire team on op.gg, look up their win rates on their selected champ and dodge every game where anyone on the team is sub 50% win rate? In that case, the number of dodges will make you wait MUCH longer than 5 minutes to find a game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cVBIA2nN,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-18T15:36:10.112+0000) > > What if there's a group of players who are all in discord or some off-site chat (or even all queued together) and they know that their friend is reconnecting? Maybe they don't want to force their friend to have a loss when they'd be back in a minute or two anyway? > > Sure it's harder - but it's also not impossible and it's not *that* hard. If no one else on the team wants a remake because they are all on discord? Sure. Fine. But if only 3 of the other 4 are on discord, should those 3 be allowed to sacrifice the LP of the non-discord person? Or should a remake be enforceable by any one person saying "teammate afk, screw this". I vote in favor of the latter.
> [{quoted}](name=Sgt Pepper 420,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cVBIA2nN,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-18T17:53:24.753+0000) > > If no one else on the team wants a remake because they are all on discord? Sure. Fine. But if only 3 of the other 4 are on discord, should those 3 be allowed to sacrifice the LP of the non-discord person? Or should a remake be enforceable by any one person saying "teammate afk, screw this". I vote in favor of the latter. And btw, I do not care about this issue in norms. Only in ranked. Norms is for fun or for testing stuff out to be ready for it happening in ranked. If there is a DC/AFK 10 minutes in, remake cannot happen and I want to be prepared for how to play down a man. So in norms, I might vote against surrender (still will always vote yes on remake, but not always surrender). But a REMAKE? in RANKED? There is no justification for making me lose LP because it requires multiple people to vote in favor. Only way a ranked game should go forward without a REMAKE is if it is unanimous to not remake.
Chermorg (NA)
: What if there's a group of players who are all in discord or some off-site chat (or even all queued together) and they know that their friend is reconnecting? Maybe they don't want to force their friend to have a loss when they'd be back in a minute or two anyway? Sure it's harder - but it's also not impossible and it's not *that* hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cVBIA2nN,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-18T15:36:10.112+0000) > > What if there's a group of players who are all in discord or some off-site chat (or even all queued together) and they know that their friend is reconnecting? Maybe they don't want to force their friend to have a loss when they'd be back in a minute or two anyway? > > Sure it's harder - but it's also not impossible and it's not *that* hard. If no one else on the team wants a remake because they are all on discord? Sure. Fine. But if only 3 of the other 4 are on discord, should those 3 be allowed to sacrifice the LP of the non-discord person? Or should a remake be enforceable by any one person saying "teammate afk, screw this". I vote in favor of the latter.
Exibir mais

Sgt Pepper 420

Nível 285 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão