5050BS (NA)
: Max Q 3 hits = 90% of your Hps...
It does % current HP.....idiot.
Comentários de Rioters
metamilo (NA)
: Until her latest buffs in 9.4 or was it 9.5 she was actually really weak. She had terrible scaling and a very small window to snowball with her mobility advantage allowing most competent players to just wait her out like any other snowball champ. The new conqueror and changes to her ult have greatly increased her scaling giving her a much larger window to snowball. According to most of the 3v3 community she still isn't even S tier. [doubledorans.com/Tierlist](https://www.doubledorans.com/Tierlist) [The Shadow Isles Tierlist](https://tsi.lol/index.html) [3v3.gg Tierlist](http://3v3.gg/tier-list) or ask on the [3v3 reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/LoLTwistedTreeline/) If they're gonna fix something, they should fix that graphical bug with the Vilemaw buff or maybe the fact that minions stack directly on top of one another for the first few waves making them impossible to target for last hitting. Or the fact that Skarner's pillars are not symmetrical from red side to blue side.
> [{quoted}](name=metamilo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QLKiVn0g,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-03-20T06:24:41.754+0000) > > > > The new conqueror and changes to her ult have greatly increased her scaling giving her a much larger window to snowball. According to most of the 3v3 community she still isn't even S tier. > > [doubledorans.com/Tierlist](https://www.doubledorans.com/Tierlist) > [The Shadow Isles Tierlist](https://tsi.lol/index.html) > [3v3.gg Tierlist](http://3v3.gg/tier-list) > or ask on the [3v3 reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/LoLTwistedTreeline/) > > If they're gonna fix something, they should fix that graphical bug with the Vilemaw buff or maybe the fact that minions stack directly on top of one another for the first few waves making them impossible to target for last hitting. Or the fact that Skarner's pillars are not symmetrical from red side to blue side. Of those links you listed two of the tier lists are from like 3-4 patches ago (before her buffs) and the first one shows she's been moved up. I heavily agree with the other things though. The minion stacking in particular is so obnoxious.
: They can't even balance characters on Rift. You expect them to balance characters on Rift and Treeline at the same time?
> [{quoted}](name=DrippyBrownHole,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QLKiVn0g,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:14:00.193+0000) > > They can't even balance characters on Rift. You expect them to balance characters on Rift and Treeline at the same time? They just did a whole bunch of damage buffs and nerfs to champions in ARURF last patch so yea, I do. If they can balance ARURF which is a for fun mode then they can balance Twisted Treeline which is a ranked mode....
: Twisted Treeline will always be an abomination of imbalace. If it's not {{champion:421}} Then it's {{champion:86}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:57}} . . . Some champions become significantly stronger when there are only 3 champions on the opposing team to burst them down and 1 ranged (typically immobile) carry to try and kite them. even {{champion:106}} becomes relevant because of how the map works. It's just a forgotten game mode by Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Grizzlpaw,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QLKiVn0g,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-10T23:49:46.997+0000) > > Twisted Treeline will always be an abomination of imbalace. If it's not {{champion:421}} > > Then it's > > {{champion:86}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:57}} . . . > > Some champions become significantly stronger when there are only 3 champions on the opposing team to burst them down and 1 ranged (typically immobile) carry to try and kite them. > > even {{champion:106}} becomes relevant because of how the map works. > > It's just a forgotten game mode by Riot. That's the thing, Riot used to care. They used to nerf or buff champions with changes that specifically applied to TT. They just stopped caring. It wouldn't be too hard to nerf certain champs on that map, they just have to put in the effort. For Rek'Sai for example, maybe the tremor radius is reduced by half and the tunnel cool down is doubled. If they want the map to be a serious alternate game mode they have to balance it so it's enjoyable.
: I mean the map itself isnt the same both sides. If i remember correcly the left (?) golem camp is under the tower radius and you can get hit by it while the right golem camp is not under the tower range ( so you can fight to your hearts content. Also there is Camille with her e can simply go over the same walls as Rek Sai, Kayne/Talon with a Yommus can pretty much do the same. At this point i would love to redesign the map first and then look for the balance issue. And i have played like more 60 ranked in TT and more normal TT and Hexakill( the TT version of it)- so i have total 180 games in all across the accounts. I am not a good TT player but i would like to play more if the map was fixed or redesigned.
You're not wrong in saying other champs are problems, but to use your examples - I play Twisted Treeline almost exclusively and I never see Camille (after the nerfs) and Talon is rarely seen as well. Assassins generally aren't that good on TT and even if Talon was common he'd be in lane. It's much different when it's a jungler. Kayn is also a huge issue on that map, true, but comparing him to Rek'Sai I'll at least say that Kayn is relatively weak until he gets his form and at least there's an indicator on the wall when you're getting ganked. Rek'Sai can be completely invisible and spikes level 2. I can't confirm if you're right or not saying that map isn't balanced with the golems and whatnot, but I haven't particularly noticed it being uneven. Yes, the map needs work, and yes some champions are very strong on the Treeline, but Rek'Sai is almost in a class of her own right now with how little counterplay she has.
Comentários de Rioters
: Death in 0.54 seconds
Damn you had that much time?! Lucky. I've legit had Rengar death recaps say .12 seconds.
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GcvKkTTl,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-03-02T18:57:05.722+0000) > > You could just q in between auto attacks considering you can now q and invis between every single auto Pressing Q resets your commands. You have to actively click without missing on a target that is constantly moving and dodge their attacks.
> [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GcvKkTTl,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T19:17:18.189+0000) > > Pressing Q resets your commands. You have to actively click without missing on a target that is constantly moving and dodge their attacks. I'm not gonna say Vayne requires no skill, but I will say that as of this moment she has the second highest winrate with a 23% pick rate, so let's not pretend she's only for the mechanically gifted. She's an overloaded champion that is easy to play. https://na.op.gg/champion/vayne/statistics/bot
: Not exaggerated at all. Getting killed in "2 seconds" as a juggernaut. Buddy I don t know what you smoked but I want that too or if isn t the case you should stop going to Disneyland. How can a Vayne kill you in 2 seconds? Do you read your own comment? But ye he s not exaggerating at all. As a top laner you should be the last one complaining when you got this stupid ass rune reworked that actually not only gives true dmg but also heals and you have champions like Jax and Riven who can 1 v 9.You don t believe me? Watch TF Blade and see what he does with Irelia Jax and not only. So stop crying on the boards and git gud lul
> [{quoted}](name=Wicked Hunter,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GcvKkTTl,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T08:16:33.842+0000) > > Not exaggerated at all. Getting killed in "2 seconds" as a juggernaut. Buddy I don t know what you smoked but I want that too or if isn t the case you should stop going to Disneyland. How can a Vayne kill you in 2 seconds? Do you read your own comment? But ye he s not exaggerating at all. As a top laner you should be the last one complaining when you got this stupid ass rune reworked that actually not only gives true dmg but also heals and you have champions like Jax and Riven who can 1 v 9.You don t believe me? Watch TF Blade and see what he does with Irelia Jax and not only. So stop crying on the boards and git gud lul You clearly didn't take two seconds to see that I wasn't playing a conqueror champion, as if that even matters in the first place. And saying that TF Blade can do great things to support your "Vayne is fine" argument is one of the dumbest thing I've ever read. But don't worry, I did take the 2 seconds to check out your profile, and unsurprisingly Vayne is your most played champion at your Silver 4 Elo. No wonder your argument sounds like a toddler wrote it. "Stop crying on the boards and git gud lul" Actually, I'd like some of the stuff you're smoking, "buddy."
Hilsun (NA)
: I don't understand why they can't just change the true damage to physical damage to make it so building armor would at least require her to build last whisper. % max HP true damage is such an absurd mechanic to include in the game.
Because that would remove the thing that makes her unique, and Riot jerks themselves off to champions having something that distinguishes them from other champions, which is why it's unlikely that they'll ever change the ability, despite it being a healthy change. I'm sure you've noticed but all the champions created in the past year or so have a unique mechanic that no other champion has. It didn't used to be like that, but that's also why most recent champion releases/reworks have been balancing nightmares. Unique ≠ good.
: Very exaggerated post. But I agree that Vayne didn't need that ult buff.
No it's not exaggerated at all. I was playing juggernauts top and Vayne's were killing me in 2 seconds and my death recap always showed almost 1k damage from Silver Bolts with like 5 auto attacks. I just look at that and know the game is over because I'm the team's frontline and there's literally nothing I can buy to not get melted. In most of these games I was ahead too. Vayne's buff was stupid. Rageblade on her is even more stupid.
Comentários de Rioters
: [GAMEPLAY] After firing Xeraths last ult shot, Sylas can basic attack ONCE at Xeraths ultimate range
I find that point-and-click Half Health heal to be way more bullshit. Such a stupid ability.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why do tank stats feel so bad to build?
I was versing a Talon as TF. I had the 12 armor from runes, started Dorans Ring. He all in killed me level 6. Came back to lane with a Seekers. He was able to kill me again. Bought ninja tabi. His combos were still doing 80% my HP with his one lethality item at this point. I looked at my armor; I had 122 Armor IN THE LANING PHASE + HP since I had a catalyst for my RoA and a lethality Talon was still one shotting me. It was disgusting. I was always told to build defensive items in tough matchups, especially versing assassins, but it felt so pointless. Lethality and Magic Pen items are just so broken.... Oh, and my summoner spell was Barrier. Didn't matter either.
Yenn (NA)
: Watching Rengar 100 to 0 my ADC in 0.2 seconds, before my abilities even reach him, feels amazing
He shouldn't be able to cancel his abilities' animations. It's hard to tell if Rengar is actually overpowered because of his damage or because he can get off 4 abilities in .2 seconds. Champs with animation cancelling have been notoriously overpowered *cough Riven cough* and really no champ should be able to do this. If he had to play out his animations it would take him substantially longer to kill.
: Forget morde, rework trynd first for the love of god
A good temporary change to his ult could be to make the duration scale on level so something like 3/4/5 seconds so he actually has to level it and can't put extra points into his damaging and utility abilities. That might make his rank 6 ult terrible though so I'm not sure. I do agree this champ needs a rework.
: Champions such as Velkoz & Xerath should NEVER be "supports"
I personally feel like a big reason why mage "supports" can work is because items have been so dumbed down to where supports can put all their money into damage. Many seasons ago supports made very little money, and the money they did make had to go towards things like sightstones and their power spikes were much later into the game. Now they can just buy a frostfang which triples as a damage item, income item, and warding item for like 600 gold and then proceed to dump all their gold into shit like Liandry's and Ludens and they basically stay on par in items with the mid and top laners. There are multiple other reasons, but I think it would be a good start if "supports" had to spend their money being supports instead of a mage with a frostfang instead of a doran's ring. They might fall out of favor.
: Not getting credited for the All Star Viewing Mission?
Bump? Only 6 hours left and still haven't gotten the icon, and I just watched another VOD. Nobody else is experiencing this?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Can we all just agree on that Yasuo's kit is extremely toxic and the most unfun to play against?
Shukr4n (EUW)
: cant u ward?
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w4tt48FG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-30T16:18:09.140+0000) > > cant u ward? When I'm support I do, otherwise I tell my jungler to keep it constantly warded. Do you think they actually listen in solo queue? No. Regardless wards early game last 60 seconds with a 180 second recharge, and usually it's more necessary to be warding your lane brushes and river brushes to stop ganks. Depending on your lane it also takes some time to go ward it. I only get two, I can't be everywhere... It's still absolutely ridiculous to be level 3 in lane and hear the dragon noise go off because their team has a Warwick.
Comentários de Rioters
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShadowBash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E5EuMFtH,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-31T20:31:49.215+0000) > > I didn't realize you were so pro-team trolling. I'm sorry. Changing that would literally not be hurtful in any way but whatever, if you want it fine. How is he for it when he's telling you how to get that player banned?
I guess I just don't see the issue with changing it. It's nothing but beneficial, but you all seem to be defensive about it so whatever.
MotrColt (NA)
: because it is a bannable offense as its clearly assisting the enemy team by putting you behind if he continues to do it. that takes care of itself no need to change the game for it
I didn't realize you were so pro-team trolling. I'm sorry. Changing that would literally not be hurtful in any way but whatever, if you want it fine.
MotrColt (NA)
: because they move allies? you think they shouldn't displace people? how then do you place walls in game they can't be touching people? would be too hard to place a wall in a team fight . maybe you think you should still recall when being moved? this isnt the case for any other kind of interrupt why should they make this special case change?
I don't care if it slightly moves you. I don't think it needs to stop an ALLY recall though. If a Trundle wanted to be a dick he could follow you around and never let you recall. I don't see how this is a major issue dude....
: "Time to troll!"
Yes I'm aware it fits his theme but I still don't think it's a mechanic that should be in the game.
Comentários de Rioters
Kovah (NA)
: Damage has increased... and keeps increasing.
Part of the reason characters do so much damage this season is because of the new masteries. I mean: Sorcerer Increasing damage by 2% Double Edge Sword Increasing Damage by up to 3% Bounty Hunter/Oppressor Increasing Damage between 2.5% and 5% Assassin increasing damage by 2% Merciless increasing damage by 5% on champions below 40% hp. All that is so much extra damage. Then factor in Fervor's Bonus AD, Deathfire Touch's extra damage, a Thunderlord's Proc, a Grasp of the Undying Proc, etc., and champions are doing a lot of extra damage that they did not have in previous seasons.
: yup he awesome, just go tank ap items and watch your enemy cry about the dmg you do.
Or have two AP items and have 600 AP.....not even exaggerating, it's that stupid.
: been saying it since 6.9, brand and veigar are the ones you need to be banning not malz. Nobody listens
> [{quoted}](name=warpenguin555,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ax6ufWEs,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-05-27T14:48:24.838+0000) > > been saying it since 6.9, brand and veigar are the ones you need to be banning not malz. Nobody listens Veigar would be a much more banned champion if there was more popular. But I've been banning him lately.
: I've played Veigar a good bit since his reworked and he feels similar except he can't legit one shot people anymore unless they're already injured. In most of my games with him I got to 1-1.2k AP late game no problem. The only real issue with him is he feels almost like an assassin. If I play Brand, Cass, Malz, etc I feel like a mage and wreck teams when they don't focus me. If I play Veigar I really just take out one target at a time like an assassin would. If his ult is down anyone with any MR can survive his non-ult combo even when you have 1.2k AP and a Void Staff. Is he strong? Yes, but he's got a bit of a unique specialty - like a hybrid between teamfight mage and AP assassin, kind of like Syndra I guess (though I would say atm Veigar is stronger than Syndra). He also has a very vulnerable early game, which helps somewhat compensate for his late game burst. I think you guys are also neglecting the fact that his stun is ridiculously easy to dodge.
> [{quoted}](name=Poundman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ax6ufWEs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-27T13:02:09.931+0000) > I think you guys are also neglecting the fact that his stun is ridiculously easy to dodge. It's not even the stun, it's the spell's raw power and presence. Even if you dodge the stun part standing in the center of that spell is horrible, especially in team fights. You're forced to blow flash or take a beating from Veigar (and his teammates).
Sarutobi (NA)
: Shhh, people want freeELO before they see it in the proscene and start copying!
Add to it that Annie Bot and Scarra have both openly said on stream Veigar is overpowered. But what do they know?
: Funny then, how I haven't hit 1k ap with new veigar yet, but I used to do it almost every game pre Mage update and pre compensation
Considering that they made it easier for him to get AP I don't see how that's possible.
Comentários de Rioters
: "We nerfed Evelynn because people with a lot of experience on her had a high winrate"
Quepha (NA)
: Variable attack speeds feel like crap and would compound Azir's already ridiculously high skill floor.
: How about making it so that frozen heart, randuins omen and other attack speed slows actually function against the soldiers.
I like the idea also of being able to kill sand soldiers. Maybe give them 5 health like a vision ward. He NEEDS more counter play for his ridiculous kit.
: i don't think it will ever happen. azir still have bugs till today and needs a lot of work. also, azir is not easy to play so making him attack slower would make him even harder than now.
Just because he's harder to play does not mean he should be rewarded stupidly high. He's not a very fair champion to deal with.
Comentários de Rioters
: I don't want to be THAT guy but...
Cottontail Teemo looks like a stoned retard.....sorry if that's offensive.
Comentários de Rioters
: Does Poppy Really Need Nerfs?
Yes to be honest. She does way too much damage for how little she builds.
: TL;DR: Yes.
My LP didn't go up for my win...
Sephìra (NA)
: 3/23 didn't get lp from my last ranked game
: No LP from game during PVP.net down.
Same....hoping it gets added eventually.
: Missing LP
Same. I'm pretty upset with it.
: {{champion:223}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:14}}
http://champion.gg/champion/Quinn/Top Malphite is the ONLY champ on that list Quinn "might" lose to. As for Renekton, she has almost a 70% winrate on him, as well as Tryndamere, and a 56% winrate on Fiora. That's pretty disgusting.
Exibir mais

ShadowBash

Nível 126 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão