love them toes {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Fuya (NA)
: Guys, calm down. There IS one plus-side of the Eternals:
Comentários de Rioters
Heos00 (NA)
: Game won't open after champ select
No 'xd' about it. Riot needs to get their shit together. As one of the biggest games on earth, they are treating LoL like some unwanted step child. Dresses it up in shit (client) and emotionally abuses it (balance). Poor league, with a belly full of nothing than some code spaghetti, it dances and prances around ejaculating money at Riot. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Comentários de Rioters
: people call katarina a "low elo stomper"
Having a champion with a steep learning curve like Kat is not a good excuse to overtune them. The incentive to playing a highly skilled champ is to just get better at the game.
rujitra (NA)
: The shape of it is such that it’s very hard to aim and very easy to dodge. Pyke cannot gain more max health thus he remains one of the squishiest champions in the game who can be focused down at the beginning of a fight if you’re worried about him.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T19:36:00.657+0000) > > The shape of it is such that it’s very hard to aim and very easy to dodge. > > Pyke cannot gain more max health thus he remains one of the squishiest champions in the game who can be focused down at the beginning of a fight if you’re worried about him. - his excuse for never hitting a pyke ult - pyke has so much mobility it is very hard to catch him out I agree that pyke ult needs some changes. I'm fine with not getting a reset. I feel like removing the extra gold removes incentive for using his ult as a support.
: I kinda hope Pool Party is full of shirtless men this year...
I'm all about gender equality, so... How about shirtless men AND women for pool party? {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: With so many emotes in the game, to have a larger emote wheel would be nice
I would also like a mastery emote option. I don't feel like flashing my M7 when I get first blood on Yas. {{champion:157}}
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot kicked dced me and cant connect back to the server
just did it for me and a friend aswell, we were in a normals, sorry for the ranked game tho
Comentários de Rioters
: Prestige Akali
Yeah, like compared to the Prestige Akali skin, Kai'sa looks like a chroma. It is so obvious that they did not care about the Kai'sa skin. When I saw the Akali skin I instantly felt that I was ripped off.
: K/DA Prestige Akali
I got KDA Presitge Kai'sa and compared to the Akali skin, Akali looks like an actual skin while Kai'sa looks like a Chroma. Very disapointed I wasted my Points
: wish users that obtained prestige kai'sa through tokens (and not re rolling skins/chests) would get a discount on the new prestige skin but i know that would never happen )':
Maybe if Riot liked us.... But they don't so that's a shame.
: I wonder if the worlds tokens we have now will unlock the Akali one, or if they'll use another resource
I'd imagine they will use the Worlds Tokens too. I already spend $50+ on this event. I would kinda be hesitant to buy this skin, and after all, I already have KDA Akali.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters

ShovelRight1012

Nível 204 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão