: I would also like an option to turn off skins entirely for client side, because skill shots are so hard to see in some of them. Like karma's dark matter skin, I can't see her Q shooting at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Make Me Wet,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KOooeANI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-17T15:56:39.242+0000) > > I would also like an option to turn off skins entirely for client side, because skill shots are so hard to see in some of them. Like karma's dark matter skin, I can't see her Q shooting at all. Uh but then how would I be able to flex my prestige skin to my opponents?
Jaspers (EUW)
: An anti-tank splitpusher doesn't work in a non-tank meta. Has a good win rate vs Irelia though, so the changes are welcome.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B3GxxmRL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-16T16:55:48.815+0000) > > An anti-tank splitpusher doesn't work in a non-tank meta. > > Has a good win rate vs Irelia though, so the changes are welcome. Tanks could be buffed idk. No one's gonna first pick a tank though when there's Sett to literally punish your entire team for tanking. :p
iiGazeii (NA)
: Meanwhile, Ornn still hasn't gotten a skin, and Zoe is slated to get her third skin (plus a prestige edition) in the first half of 2020
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ts28HwzH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-15T19:00:42.301+0000) > > Meanwhile, Ornn still hasn't gotten a skin, and Zoe is slated to get her third skin (plus a prestige edition) in the first half of 2020 They literally just announced they're giving skins to previously ignored champs, including Ornn.
: Who Is The New Lore Champ? Wrong Answers Only.
The hero Poppy's been looking for. Obv.
: It's baffling to me how Riot's go-to take on "Vastayan gangster boss" is just a generic guy with cat ears. That's like _the absolute minimum_ for Vastayan influences, and they didn't even have the decency to give him chest hair to break away from their tired formula of hairless-as-a-dolphin shirtless guys.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=w9Yb6ajk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:14:59.336+0000) > > It's baffling to me how Riot's go-to take on "Vastayan gangster boss" is just a generic guy with cat ears. That's like _the absolute minimum_ for Vastayan influences, and they didn't even have the decency to give him chest hair to break away from their tired formula of hairless-as-a-dolphin shirtless guys. body hair is a sign of weakness in noxian culture /s
: I didn't get the Card :( I have gotten a few first bloods, but I main Support so the chances of me getting first blood are super low. Kind of a bullshit requirement for people who play support or tanky champions. My ADC didn't get First Blood all by themselves Riot....
> [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QxzPL5oV,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2020-01-14T18:59:40.518+0000) > > I didn't get the Card :( I have gotten a few first bloods, but I main Support so the chances of me getting first blood are super low. Kind of a bullshit requirement for people who play support or tanky champions. My ADC didn't get First Blood all by themselves Riot.... I spammed ARAMs until I got it so
: Setts Calling Card
It opens at 11:00 PST, at the current time it is 10:13 PST.
SrGAnD (EUNE)
: Has Aphelios ruined leauge for you?
He can't ruin League for me because I always ban him
: Remove Spell Thiefs and Add...
They aren't going to remove spell thief, and Riot labels healing/shielding as boring.
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: Ranked is a Joke
Played two ranked games. Game 1 jungle picked karthus into udyr then got his camps stolen all game and even with back up would die 99% of the time, Xayah who would ignore skillshots and stay in lane at 20% then flame the support when she died, game 2 had a jungle who would keep forcing ganks feeding already fed laners while always being dead for objectives (mid laner and I legit had to get objectives for her), ANOTHER xayah who this time would walk INTO ZIL BOMBS ALREADY ON THE GROUND. Why are jungle and adc always filled with the worst people omfg. I didnt realize I'd be placed in games with legit Iron 4's
AR URF (NA)
: why does almost everyone have to be a contrarian?
The others might be, but I've never been a contrarian before in my life.
: {{champion:61}}
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J0qjyx6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-10T18:53:37.042+0000) > > {{champion:61}} Ori is def a burst mage in the mid to late stage of the game
: Is Leona Down With Genocide Now Or What?
Good, the lunari traitors deserve it! PRAISE THE SUN! {{sticker:garen-swing}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PrkTABNR,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-07T21:23:04.581+0000) > > Parrots can mimic speech > > Intelligent apes can learn sign language I know, but none of them know the concept of a complex language like English or Japanese Atleast, not naturally.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PrkTABNR,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-07T21:45:26.366+0000) > > I know, but none of them know the concept of a complex language like English or Japanese Atleast, not naturally. Ok first of all, the qualification was set to human language, and now it's a "complex" language? Do you not consider mute or deaf people humanoid? Sign language is complex. Apes dont speak English because they physically can't, not just because they don't have the mental capacity for it. That's why they learn sign language, because it doesn't require vocalization, human languages are difficult to form with their physiology (shocking am I right), but depending on the ape can understand English just fine, even if they can only reply in sign (Koko the Gorilla being the ultimate example).
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PrkTABNR,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-07T19:01:18.497+0000) > > So a talking cat is human-like? Hmm Well, what other species in real life is capable of speaking in humna languages??
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PrkTABNR,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-07T21:06:54.910+0000) > > Well, what other species in real life is capable of speaking in humna languages?? Parrots can mimic speech Intelligent apes can learn sign language
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PrkTABNR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-07T15:09:14.231+0000) > > She's a literal cat, she's not even remotely humanoid, as clothes and accessories don't make that qualification for you. She's still a non-human champion, even if she's not a bestial champion. You should probably specify in your main post that you want bestial anthro champions, instead of simply non-humans. She talks though.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PrkTABNR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-07T16:40:05.416+0000) > > She talks though. Cho'gath, Vel'Koz, Kog'Maw all talk and aren't what one would call humanoid.
: Every time I see this it makes me sad. Ive been around since season 2. I forget when exactly, but there was a point in time where the league forums/boards hailed CT as the best champ designer. I'm still a fan of his designs, but it seems I'm in the minority now. Weird, and lame, seeing the favored champ designer of the past being one of today's most hated.
> [{quoted}](name=Flawless Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=byOFqfYf,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2020-01-06T17:30:52.970+0000) > > Every time I see this it makes me sad. Ive been around since season 2. I forget when exactly, but there was a point in time where the league forums/boards hailed CT as the best champ designer. I'm still a fan of his designs, but it seems I'm in the minority now. Weird, and lame, seeing the favored champ designer of the past being one of today's most hated. So because someone was popular in the past, they should be permanently immune to criticism?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Wn8G5dE,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-05T12:41:02.832+0000) > > "Zed and Fizz just have safe trade patterns, they don't run you down in the early game and completely zone you off cs." > > What's a lane bully in your definition then? Cause it seems to me they're saying "If you want farm you're gonna either die or take 80% and then die later when I tower dive" which is pretty bully to me. You're sort of just interpreting what I said in a manner that supports your preconceived notions. Neither of those champs are lane bullies, they're both melee and their early games are trash.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Wn8G5dE,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-05T16:38:21.483+0000) > > You're sort of just interpreting what I said in a manner that supports your preconceived notions. Neither of those champs are lane bullies, they're both melee and their early games are trash. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Wn8G5dE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T13:55:28.579+0000) > > There is a reason Yasuo and Zed are the 2 most banned midlaners right now. Why Fizz and Diana are also a problem. But Zed, Fizz, and Diana are not lane bullies. Zed and Fizz just have safe trade patterns, they don't run you down in the early game and completely zone you off cs. Diana potentially since her mini rework, but even still she clearly would not beat an actual melee lane bully or any good ranged player. Just because they win at 6 in an all in with ignite does not make them a lane bully.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Wn8G5dE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T15:09:06.026+0000) > > But Zed, Fizz, and Diana are not lane bullies. Zed and Fizz just have safe trade patterns, they don't run you down in the early game and completely zone you off cs. Diana potentially since her mini rework, but even still she clearly would not beat an actual melee lane bully or any good ranged player. Just because they win at 6 in an all in with ignite does not make them a lane bully. "Zed and Fizz just have safe trade patterns, they don't run you down in the early game and completely zone you off cs." What's a lane bully in your definition then? Cause it seems to me they're saying "If you want farm you're gonna either die or take 80% and then die later when I tower dive" which is pretty bully to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UytJYVgc,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2020-01-05T02:16:45.017+0000) > > Her charm takes 1.5 seconds to prime, and she's squishy enough that she can die waiting for it to get off when she doesnt have her long cooldown ult up. > > Her camo is useless when there's control wards.. trust me it's frustrating as hell when people actually remember to use control wards against Evelynn, but if they don't then it's a free game so I digress. yep she's squishy. but she is also in control of fights from the getgo similarly to twitch. getting caught out by a control ward means someone spent 75g to make that happen instead of putting that money towards their own build. so you have 5 teammates forced to buy control wards constantly, sinking hundreds (thousand+ for supp) as a safety measure. that's a huge influence alone and is completely passive just for eve existing in a match then she gets to engage when she wants, usually with 1-2 others around. so i still think her needing to 100-0 instantly is excessive based on that, her escape, her invis, and her charm. pretty much everything can 100-0 now so it's all gucci lol
> [{quoted}](name=Waka FIocka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UytJYVgc,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-05T03:38:12.213+0000) > > yep she's squishy. but she is also in control of fights from the getgo similarly to twitch. getting caught out by a control ward means someone spent 75g to make that happen instead of putting that money towards their own build. so you have 5 teammates forced to buy control wards constantly, sinking hundreds (thousand+ for supp) as a safety measure. that's a huge influence alone and is completely passive just for eve existing in a match > > then she gets to engage when she wants, usually with 1-2 others around. so i still think her needing to 100-0 instantly is excessive based on that, her escape, her invis, and her charm. pretty much everything can 100-0 now so it's all gucci lol Twitch's camo is half the range of Evelynn's which is odd considering he's a hyper carry adc capable of killing a team with 5 autos but I digress. Evelynn can't engage when she wants, unless she's hyper fed and no longer needs charm, in which case she's no different from any other hyper fed assassin, except she's easier to catch if you have cc than compared to say LeBlanc or Zed. Her stealth range means she has to hover around them from a significant distance until the charm procs, and it gives the charmed ample time to prepare (if she misses her q and tries to q again with minions next to her, it'll auto target the minions), and unlike twitch can only burst 1 person at a time. Im not saying she's 100% fair, her healing is bs if she's actually able to escape, but she isn't in near the same league ( no pun intended ) of twitch 100-0ing an entire team before they can react and with no warning. People should be buying control wards regardless anyway.
: > [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UytJYVgc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-04T22:43:26.401+0000) > > you have a 38% WR on soraka and say her kit is garbage but you haven't figured out how to play her > ... > > umm......... > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > enchanters are fine. we just had an entire season of "APC supports" and that made bot lane even more toxic. your solution does nothing but complain. Evelynn has shred because she has to combo off to 100-0 and there's no MR lethality. It's not like Evelynn's WR%'s are disgustingly high. You never took into account for Win Rates in your analysis. Eve doesn't have to 100-0 anyone. She has R to get out safely. She has a charm. If she was stuck in the middle of everyone like a Rengar then sure it's kindof justifiable that she needs to secure a kill like you say. Eve has an escape & passive invis though. So imo the MR shred/need to instantly delete someone isn't necessary at all on her. Enchanters aren't fine right now in comparison to hard engage/mage/assasin/ad supports. They have no blackout equivalent to {{item:3179}} which means their vision is gone every 40 seconds. They can't answer back in the same fashion without sitting like a duck in jungle/river wasting sweeper time doing 1 dmg per aa compared to ad supports doing 3 per 1 aa permanently while simultaneously being less vulnerable (dashes, 1v1 potential, high movespeed). Enchanter supports have terrible income unless they have global abilities (Soraka) to mooch assists from anywhere. Assassins will focus you down and delete you (which riot keeps adding more and more lethality items to stack more armor pen). Also Pyke exists. Being an enchanter vs a pyke is absolute balls of a time. sucks so bad seeing him get + give all this gold for an ult that is essentially an elder dragon buff. Doesnt's matter how hard you stomp him in lane. With gold being a sore spot for supports he really is a problem when it comes to snowballing a game against you. Soraka is fine imo. She's hard to punish and out sustains poke lanes if she plays aggressively into trades. She's the one enchanter aside from maybe Yuumi that is hard to catch out without an assassin focusing her. Enchanters in premades or as part of a smurf premade may seem alright but there's a reason you rarely see them anymore. I've only seen one Janna in my game for several weeks. Maybe 2 Lulu, 1 or 2 Soraka, 1 Sona (premade funnel strat with Sona/Heim botlane and Yi/Taric jg+mid). I never see an enchanter played outside of premades. They need solid communication and teamwork to come close to their engage/ad counterparts who instantly aoe CC and damage you to death.
> [{quoted}](name=Waka FIocka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UytJYVgc,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-04T23:31:24.442+0000) > > Eve doesn't have to 100-0 anyone. She has R to get out safely. She has a charm. If she was stuck in the middle of everyone like a Rengar then sure it's kindof justifiable that she needs to secure a kill like you say. Eve has an escape & passive invis though. So imo the MR shred/need to instantly delete someone isn't necessary at all on her. > > Enchanters aren't fine right now in comparison to hard engage/mage/assasin/ad supports. They have no blackout equivalent to {{item:3179}} which means their vision is gone every 40 seconds. They can't answer back in the same fashion without sitting like a duck in jungle/river wasting sweeper time doing 1 dmg per aa compared to ad supports doing 3 per 1 aa permanently while simultaneously being less vulnerable (dashes, 1v1 potential, high movespeed). Enchanter supports have terrible income unless they have global abilities (Soraka) to mooch assists from anywhere. Assassins will focus you down and delete you (which riot keeps adding more and more lethality items to stack more armor pen). > > Also Pyke exists. Being an enchanter vs a pyke is absolute balls of a time. sucks so bad seeing him get + give all this gold for an ult that is essentially an elder dragon buff. Doesnt's matter how hard you stomp him in lane. With gold being a sore spot for supports he really is a problem when it comes to snowballing a game against you. > > Soraka is fine imo. She's hard to punish and out sustains poke lanes if she plays aggressively into trades. She's the one enchanter aside from maybe Yuumi that is hard to catch out without an assassin focusing her. Enchanters in premades or as part of a smurf premade may seem alright but there's a reason you rarely see them anymore. I've only seen one Janna in my game for several weeks. Maybe 2 Lulu, 1 or 2 Soraka, 1 Sona (premade funnel strat with Sona/Heim botlane and Yi/Taric jg+mid). I never see an enchanter played outside of premades. They need solid communication and teamwork to come close to their engage/ad counterparts who instantly aoe CC and damage you to death. Her charm takes 1.5 seconds to prime, and she's squishy enough that she can die waiting for it to get off when she doesnt have her long cooldown ult up. Her camo is useless when there's control wards.. trust me it's frustrating as hell when people actually remember to use control wards against Evelynn, but if they don't then it's a free game so I digress.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=191sKE6R,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2020-01-04T19:08:25.603+0000) > > It is a projectile. a missile designed to be fired from a rocket or gun A projectile is any object thrown into space by the exertion of a force. Although any object in motion through space may be called a projectile, the term more commonly refers to a ranged weapon. Lulu w is not being fired from a weapon. Magic is not the same as an object being fired from a weapon, and last I checked a staff does not hold gun powder. They will more then likely not change it, and that's fine. As I said more reason to keep him banned. How ever I will never accept a magic staff as a gun.
> [{quoted}](name=Ash Lockheart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=191sKE6R,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T21:29:58.523+0000) > > a missile designed to be fired from a rocket or gun > A projectile is any object thrown into space by the exertion of a force. Although any object in motion through space may be called a projectile, the term more commonly refers to a ranged weapon. > > Lulu w is not being fired from a weapon. > Magic is not the same as an object being fired from a weapon, and last I checked a staff does not hold gun powder. > > They will more then likely not change it, and that's fine. As I said more reason to keep him banned. How ever I will never accept a magic staff as a gun. I'm sorry, are you trying to apply a very specific definition to a very broad gameplay mechanic?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xOFYxVmA,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T09:20:25.847+0000) > > *Shrug* > > If you say so, but what I read was, "he has a fcking shield that scales with AP." OK?????? Do you know what you are saying????? OK his shield scales with ap but you asked me why is he overtuned when I clearly stated and supported it with statistics. He's far too safe with a dash, a shield, and a ult which does massive dmg has little to no Cd and heals him for a large amount. In fact with items changes he has become a lot stronger. He only needs lich bane to start dominating the match and he's hard to bring down. Sigh pls learn to read before asking such silly questions.
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xOFYxVmA,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T16:49:14.787+0000) > > OK?????? Do you know what you are saying????? > OK his shield scales with ap but you asked me why is he overtuned when I clearly stated and supported it with statistics. He's far too safe with a dash, a shield, and a ult which does massive dmg has little to no Cd and heals him for a large amount. In fact with items changes he has become a lot stronger. He only needs lich bane to start dominating the match and he's hard to bring down. Sigh pls learn to read before asking such silly questions. I.. never asked why he's overtuned. I said I agreed with you that he's overtuned and could use a good nerf, but that "scales with AP shield" shouldn't be one of those reasons. Interesting how you go on about my reading comprehension when you add a completely different meaning to what I say.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xOFYxVmA,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2020-01-04T03:16:28.821+0000) > > Ok not to go against you, cause I do think he could get nerfed for good reason, but having a shield that scales with ap shouldn't be one of those reasons, cause.. most shields scale with ap. Like you could argue the ap ratio is too *high* but that's not what ya said. I clearly did. I clearly stated why he's overturned.
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xOFYxVmA,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2020-01-04T08:50:58.764+0000) > > I clearly did. I clearly stated why he's overturned. *Shrug* If you say so, but what I read was, "he has a fcking shield that scales with AP."
: Ekko really needs NERF!
Ok not to go against you, cause I do think he could get nerfed for good reason, but having a shield that scales with ap shouldn't be one of those reasons, cause.. most shields scale with ap. Like you could argue the ap ratio is too *high* but that's not what ya said.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ULLc1Baf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-01T17:42:03.148+0000) > > New champs are ruining the game. > > Change my mind. Oh yeah, its truly fun to play against a Garen, get an undodgeable silenced and die in less than the silence duration. And he doesnt even need to build AD! Fun af!
> [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ULLc1Baf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-01T18:11:29.396+0000) > > Oh yeah, its truly fun to play against a Garen, get an undodgeable silenced and die in less than the silence duration. And he doesnt even need to build AD! Fun af! They reworked Garen to have more damage and less tank stats.. So by "modernizing" him, he's not the same champ he once was. Also, still better than goddamn aphelios chakraming you to death in .1 seconds with 40 attack speed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Juukez420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ONxpfas2,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-01T22:17:31.144+0000) > > ok, if we going into this much detail then what you said is just as wrong......draven isnt an ADC now? > > ADC=Attack Damage Carry > > so is he building tank or ap now or something? or attack damage? > > how low and basic of a conversation do you need? ADC = Role Marksmen = Champion Class
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ONxpfas2,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-01T22:37:15.284+0000) > > ADC = Role > > Marksmen = Champion Class ADC is a role, one that anyone can fill, assuming they are carrying by attack damage. There's not a rule that says all adcs must go bot, and all bot laners must be adc.
: What you wrote shows that you don't understand bot pressure. Dragons are EASIER to 1v1 after the changes. The role of bot is to get prio, not hold your hand while taking dragon. If bot is in the process of harassing the enemy out and pushing for farm denial/plates, then asking them to drake with you is not worth their time, the bot gold/XP they can earn is much more valuable. Let them keep bot pressure while you solo and remind them to keep their eyes on drake. You need to be aware of the state of your teammates experience and goldwise. If mid is severely pushed in and the enemy mid ahead, then asking your bot to group in a tight spot will lead to them getting collapsed all that much easier. The moment you are aware that the enemy jungle can't make it in time and if your lanes can follow up if you get collapsed, that's the moment to get drake. If your bot decides to abandon lane while they have prio that's their mistake alright, but you should also read the shift in priority and concede drake if you have to, rather than calling for an unlikely grouping.
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PQBYQ3Ef,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:10:04.812+0000) > > What you wrote shows that you don't understand bot pressure. Dragons are EASIER to 1v1 after the changes. The role of bot is to get prio, not hold your hand while taking dragon. If bot is in the process of harassing the enemy out and pushing for farm denial/plates, then asking them to drake with you is not worth their time, the bot gold/XP they can earn is much more valuable. Let them keep bot pressure while you solo and remind them to keep their eyes on drake. You need to be aware of the state of your teammates experience and goldwise. If mid is severely pushed in and the enemy mid ahead, then asking your bot to group in a tight spot will lead to them getting collapsed all that much easier. The moment you are aware that the enemy jungle can't make it in time and if your lanes can follow up if you get collapsed, that's the moment to get drake. If your bot decides to abandon lane while they have prio that's their mistake alright, but you should also read the shift in priority and concede drake if you have to, rather than calling for an unlikely grouping. The whole point of priority is to get help with drag and minimize the risk of a steal, though.
: What does the word Yasuo make you think of?
: So... I want to play shorter games.
SR matches last almost as short as arams now.
: > [{quoted}](name=PiVoRx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mPxIExWB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-25T13:30:32.916+0000) > > hes never useless when he can sneak behind and exe low targets in team fight He is useless when you kill him before he can get the execute. Without his ult, any other hook support is better than him.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mPxIExWB,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-25T13:43:04.062+0000) > > He is useless when you kill him before he can get the execute. Without his ult, any other hook support is better than him. "he is useless when you kill him before he does x" literally applies to every champ but Karthus.
: Why is XIN ZHAO a SENESCHAL?
He can be the steward of his Royal Jarvenness and still be a capable bodyguard
: inting is allowed unless you're a big streamer. that's why if anybody ever shittalks you, all you have to do is int and they'll have a meltdown and get themselves banned. the inter will not be punished.
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ITIu4drQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-23T21:11:08.278+0000) > > inting is allowed unless you're a big streamer. that's why if anybody ever shittalks you, all you have to do is int and they'll have a meltdown and get themselves banned. the inter will not be punished. Being toxic is allowed if you're a big streamer, though it might take a while. Tyler1's allowed back after Riot swore he'd been perma'd.
: It doesnt take very long for it to actually kill you before you can actually get out, especially if she's got lane advantage.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZbFyvEAc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-23T06:26:04.442+0000) > > It doesnt take very long for it to actually kill you before you can actually get out, especially if she's got lane advantage. Her E *cannot* kill you on its own (unless she somehow scales to over 100% max health buuuuut I don't think that's possible in a real game). If it kills you, it's cause *you've* taken damage as well.
: Odyssey was definitely my favourite. Not only was it difficult and tested even the best, it had so much to it. The augments were 100% what made the game mode amazing with all the different ways you could play. It brought me back to the good ol season 4 days before they added the dumb shit like runes reforged and started removing stuff for the sake of money. The missions that came along with it were also nice, although fuck the fact that some loser could ruin your 2 augments run because he was on a 3 or 4 augments mission. Dark star thresh, Ascension/Dominion, and Nexus blitz were my next three I think.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QALNaFwb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-22T18:32:30.092+0000) > > Odyssey was definitely my favourite. > > Not only was it difficult and tested even the best, it had so much to it. The augments were 100% what made the game mode amazing with all the different ways you could play. It brought me back to the good ol season 4 days before they added the dumb shit like runes reforged and started removing stuff for the sake of money. > > The missions that came along with it were also nice, although fuck the fact that some loser could ruin your 2 augments run because he was on a 3 or 4 augments mission. > > Dark star thresh, Ascension/Dominion, and Nexus blitz were my next three I think. Odyssey was fun, but was ruined by people who trolled for/against missions. Shoulda had a Mission completed queue, to prevent people going "Oh you aren't going 1 augment? ok going sona attack speed :)" or people who straight up lie and say "yeah Im def doing 1 augment dw". New Star Guardian mode would be great though. All the new Star Guardians would be great for it (except zoe would be p useless).
: That Ashe build, wut? Is that legit? I know mana helps her but wut?
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AjxTKlau,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-21T19:15:49.765+0000) > > That Ashe build, wut? Is that legit? I know mana helps her but wut? It's not. When someone starts trolling they start buying random stuff, or buy a bunch of Tears.
: Boards doesn't really get any attention from riot, its not that it was swept under the rug, but its the fact that riot never even bothered to look in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyskered Wyrm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3iE5Y3Ky,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-22T03:02:14.405+0000) > > Boards doesn't really get any attention from riot, its not that it was swept under the rug, but its the fact that riot never even bothered to look in the first place. Mm, except I wasn't saying Boards is where the negative feedback came from. Boards certainly didn't like it, but it was reviled on basically every other source as well, which is why they even said they'd allow certain BE Eternals.
Comentários de Rioters
: The name sounds more like a wizard Kha'Zix skin or something than a whole new champ.
> [{quoted}](name=ThisName1sDumb,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=o9u1MWgP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-16T05:43:26.823+0000) > > The name sounds more like a wizard Kha'Zix skin or something than a whole new champ. That was my thought when I clicked this
iLLp (NA)
: your match history doesn't even have you going against aphelios
> [{quoted}](name=iLLp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dvxwlqAb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-15T02:35:59.842+0000) > > your match history doesn't even have you going against aphelios Not everyone has a single account.
: Reav3 apparently confirmed on Reddit that Sett is a Wolverine.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kgp5ZQbE,comment-id=00050001000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-13T05:41:53.923+0000) > > Reav3 apparently confirmed on Reddit that Sett is a Wolverine. I can see it. Matches his character too.
: Lmaoo first of all, birds don’t have protruding ears period.
> [{quoted}](name=TOKYO AKALI,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kgp5ZQbE,comment-id=00050001000000010001,timestamp=2019-12-13T11:02:17.411+0000) > > Lmaoo first of all, birds don’t have protruding ears period. Not literal ears, but some, particularly owls, have head tufts that look like ears, like Xayah and Rakan.
: Only one thing? For me there are far more points dissapointing. - very human looking - look in general - kit looks okay, ability colours are ofc goldish again - fights only with fits - no boxer or dunkmaster or warrigkingdoms release skin
> [{quoted}](name=Phridolin,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qtKEEtes,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-12T13:54:43.410+0000) > > Only one thing? For me there are far more points dissapointing. > > - very human looking > - look in general > - kit looks okay, ability colours are ofc goldish again > - fights only with fits > - no boxer or dunkmaster or warrigkingdoms release skin He is half human, half vastayan, and vastayans already look half human.. so he's like a quarter kitty guy. I'm assuming that's his species type.
: He has the same exact look as Xayah.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kgp5ZQbE,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-12-13T00:27:11.136+0000) > > He has the same exact look as Xayah. those look more like cat or maybe dog ears than bird.
GreenLore (EUW)
: I like him as well, but I feel like the dislike for him is mostly part of a bigger problem: The fact that almost every new champ has to look either sexy or cute. Every champ since 2017 except for Ornn and Pyke was designed to be sexy and/or cute. A lot of people here on this board want more unique and interesting designs similar to the ones that we got in the seasons 4-6. When Sett was announced, almost everyone here thought he'd either look more animalistic or be a big manly guy. Instead he ended up looking rather bishounen, even if he is big and muscular.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aJxWwZkc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:12:40.658+0000) > > I like him as well, but I feel like the dislike for him is mostly part of a bigger problem: The fact that almost every new champ has to look either sexy or cute. > > Every champ since 2017 except for Ornn and Pyke was designed to be sexy and/or cute. A lot of people here on this board want more unique and interesting designs similar to the ones that we got in the seasons 4-6. > When Sett was announced, almost everyone here thought he'd either look more animalistic or be a big manly guy. Instead he ended up looking rather bishounen, even if he is big and muscular. Implying Ornn doesn't drop skirts wherever he walks? Ladies love a man who can upgrade their Zhonyas, man.
: DOn't worry dude.. I got perma banned on my other account because I dared call a troll.. a troll... in a ranked game who was hard inting mid.. Literally trolls can report you for calling them trolls and you get banned for it, because to riot "two wrongs don't make a right"... Context, and situation be damned. No need for intelligent critical thinking with that kind of logic. Sad part is how many people actually accept, and believe that's right..
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-12-10T09:00:47.045+0000) > > DOn't worry dude.. I got perma banned on my other account because I dared call a troll.. a troll... in a ranked game who was hard inting mid.. > > Literally trolls can report you for calling them trolls and you get banned for it, because to riot "two wrongs don't make a right"... > > Context, and situation be damned. No need for intelligent critical thinking with that kind of logic. Sad part is how many people actually accept, and believe that's right.. Yeahh, you don't get perma banned for calling a person a troll once.
: F: Tie between {{champion:75}}, {{champion:201}}, and {{champion:432}}. I really can't choose. M: {{champion:350}} Too cute and too sweet to pass up. K: {{champion:157}} I hate this guy with a burning passion so I have no complaints.
> [{quoted}](name=Refer A Friend 1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AReJAzYf,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-12-11T07:31:39.635+0000) > > F: Tie between {{champion:75}}, {{champion:201}}, and {{champion:432}}. I really can't choose. > > M: {{champion:350}} Too cute and too sweet to pass up. > > K: {{champion:157}} I hate this guy with a burning passion so I have no complaints. idk if bestiality marriage is legal in runeterra. Im not sure i want to find out.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Login screens were phased out deliberately because *you don't have to login anymore.* Since you can be always-on now, login screens have no purpose.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=PkXakoLU,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T03:14:07.687+0000) > > Login screens were phased out deliberately because *you don't have to login anymore.* > Since you can be always-on now, login screens have no purpose. Except the "no login" takes just as long to actually start up. And it lets people send you invites and crap when you're not fully logged in, and then they feel like you're snubbing them or something.
: Whos that Lux?? I actually NEED THAT skin! Why doesnt lux have a winter skin yet? Also give me Roanna's number! Not in a creepy way, just sexual.
> [{quoted}](name=SUPER BIG NUTZ,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=PkXakoLU,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:16:00.249+0000) > > Whos that Lux?? > > I actually NEED THAT skin! Why doesnt lux have a winter skin yet? > > Also give me Roanna's number! Not in a creepy way, just sexual. Ice Elementalist Lux put on her winter parka
: I think I know which post it was and which comment you made it, I skimmed through it briefly this morning. Problem is, your post *could* be taken as shaming, but the more likely scenario was that you were gaslighting OP's negative experiences with other trolls by trying to call him a troll too, which is insulting regardless of intent and purpose. EDIT: To maybe add more detail which slipped my mind at first. Why it is insulting to gaslight is because you take the stereotype that says "all evil is immune to evil". Let's assume, hypothetically, that the OP you called out is a griefer themselves. Does that make them any better than other griefers? No, it doesn't. Does it mean they deserve to suffer the same? No, it doesn't. Just because OP is a griefer doesn't mean he can't be affected when others grief him. Yeah sure, you can argue from a standing point of fairness that they deserve it, but that's the cruelty of the joke behind this entire fiasco. Fairness matters none, it's all about the moral high ground, and the moral high ground would be to aknowledge that OP too can, and did, suffer from griefers, no matter what bad they did themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:18:54.761+0000) > > I think I know which post it was and which comment you made it, I skimmed through it briefly this morning. > > Problem is, your post *could* be taken as shaming, but the more likely scenario was that you were gaslighting OP's negative experiences with other trolls by trying to call him a troll too, which is insulting regardless of intent and purpose. > > EDIT: To maybe add more detail which slipped my mind at first. > > Why it is insulting to gaslight is because you take the stereotype that says "all evil is immune to evil". Let's assume, hypothetically, that the OP you called out is a griefer themselves. Does that make them any better than other griefers? No, it doesn't. Does it mean they deserve to suffer the same? No, it doesn't. Just because OP is a griefer doesn't mean he can't be affected when others grief him. Yeah sure, you can argue from a standing point of fairness that they deserve it, but that's the cruelty of the joke behind this entire fiasco. Fairness matters none, it's all about the moral high ground, and the moral high ground would be to aknowledge that OP too can, and did, suffer from griefers, no matter what bad they did themselves. The OP was definitely trolling. Negative winrate on every champ and taking nonsensical summs.
Exibir mais

Sillae

Nível 240 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão