D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: that's not an explination Pyke needs to be nerfed, and HARD NERFED blitz doesn't need to be buffed
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ipJ8K6th,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-18T12:04:27.875+0000) > > that's not an explination > > Pyke needs to be nerfed, and HARD NERFED > > blitz doesn't need to be buffed hasnt pyke been getting nerfed tho
Akrid415 (NA)
: Sylas / Pyke healing
on one hand pyke i feel is a bit of a balance issue while on the other hand sylas i feel is pretty fair in terms of his healing but in other ways he can be a bit iffy
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T11:56:49.019+0000) > > Do you what mean to list the other supports that can do that to? No, I don't. I personally am unbothered by Pyke (I'm one of those who never bans a champ unless requested because I prefer learning how to play around the rough matchups instead of skipping them). I was merely pointing out that he had completely missed the point of the OP.
> [{quoted}](name=Ice Weasel X,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-15T12:05:19.126+0000) > > No, I don't. I personally am unbothered by Pyke (I'm one of those who never bans a champ unless requested because I prefer learning how to play around the rough matchups instead of skipping them). I was merely pointing out that he had completely missed the point of the OP. so you purposely play matchups that if you were equal skill level you would ALWAYS lose because its not in your favor, IMO that is basically inting at that point... (other than if its blind or casual because that is where you play for learning and experience and ranked is for playing to win)
Nubrac (NA)
: People are Starting to See The Benefits of Smite Support Roaming Teemo
stop trying to make yourself seem cool by posting stuff about the same strat over and over nobody really cares how u play as long as it works
: TFT Climbing
lol wait till you get to plat you can lose up to 86 lp for getting last place and gain like 38 for getting first
Comentários de Rioters
Keiaga (NA)
: If they bought qss just for you, you managed to make them about 1k worth of gold weaker for the rest of your team. Thats somrthing
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oa0l6xGE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T11:36:48.000+0000) > > If they bought qss just for you, you managed to make them about 1k worth of gold weaker for the rest of your team. Thats somrthing dont they get stats from the qss so its not exactly 1k gold weaker
: Not only that, but people dont understand this: The healing he gets from his damage, is based on the highest amount that was dealt from the ability on a champion, so if Q3 did 500 to one person, and 600 to someone else, it would only heal him for 30% of the 600, not both. If people want to know where the extra healing is from, look no further than one of the grand issue items in the game: {{item:3812}}. Why it has 15% omnivamp is beyond me.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T15:55:02.937+0000) > > Not only that, but people dont understand this: The healing he gets from his damage, is based on the highest amount that was dealt from the ability on a champion, so if Q3 did 500 to one person, and 600 to someone else, it would only heal him for 30% of the 600, not both. If people want to know where the extra healing is from, look no further than one of the grand issue items in the game: {{item:3812}}. Why it has 15% omnivamp is beyond me. also the DD is only grants him 5% healing from damage dealt with his Q's because its 1/3 as effective when it is AOE damage dealt
: glacials mostly get their freeze from basic attacks sooo Yordles {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiversWrath,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=5wisE7PG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-10T18:19:38.055+0000) > > glacials mostly get their freeze from basic attacks sooo Yordles {{sticker:poppy-wink}} one item... Rapid fire cannon
: I still help and still did better then this troll BUT GETS BAN
I see hatespeech and verbal abuse, he calls things gay multiple times, he calls someone retad obviously implying r%%%%%, u called someones friends stupid (idk whether it was yours or theres), you also are assuming someone is a kid because they are going to report you and that is kinda... how do i put this........ IMMATURE
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T05:12:50.359+0000) > > Wait what. Aatrox > > Passive heals for 25% against minions > R movement speed 60-100% >>> 30-50% > This is all there is about Aatrox. Nothing about Q ratios. No compensation buffs. Believe me I would very much love him to have a Q damage buff and overall damage buff so I can fight champions and not have to sit back and farm on minions just to survive. I would very much love him to be strong pre 9 so when you hit all 3 Q's on the sweet spots the enemy champs are actually set behind instead of damaging you just as much > Also. So far they have gutted his R. the initial one was crap. Just press R for free GA. Then The rework so it gets reset on a kill and now this. This is fine-it's bearable with the CD buff but now they are gutting him. Aatrox has plenty of damage lol, trust me. As darius, aatrox autowins any trade if he lands the CC on any one of his Q's due to absurd damage and CC.
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-10T14:08:04.374+0000) > > Aatrox has plenty of damage lol, trust me. As darius, aatrox autowins any trade if he lands the CC on any one of his Q's due to absurd damage and CC. if darius lands his hook he wins any trade against aatrox post 6, also darius's passive is what makes him so strong and thats why aatrox cant win a sustain fight against darius because he cant sustain through fighting a 5 stacked darius, also darius's q heals him for a much larger percentage against champions than aatrox who let me say this does not heal off of minions using Q without deaths dance anymore (that was removed in a nerf awhile back) the only thing he has in lane is his Auto attack which he NEEDS to attack enemy champions to get back after using it unless he wants to wait 24 seconds to do it again while darius heals and wins a trade by landing ONE q sweetspot while in a fight unlike aatrox who after using ALL 3 Q's (without deaths dance were presuming this is laning phase which is what this is focused around) heals barely the same amount of what a darius would heal using one Q and darius still has other abilities to deal damage aswell such as his W, and his passive bleed which is busted if he gets 5 stacks but still gets him to win trades without 5 stacks aswell.
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lybXigNh,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-09T12:26:08.471+0000) > > whats your opinion on the aatrox rework? {{champion:266}} > (the reason why I'm asking this is because of how small his dash is plus they removed the second charge to his dash specifically to nerf his disengage) > > also Renekton is the bane of my existence (stupidly strong engage combo and immediate disengage with his second dash not allowing the enemy to trade whatsoever...) plus ONE of his TWO dashes travel twice as far as aatrox's SINGLE dash Aatrox seems really underwhelming. But that's just I don't know how to play him well lol. his dash isn't muh at all, and I hate that they took the resurrection out of his ult :L I've never been a fan of Renekton or Riven, both just get to go in, stun, hit you, then retreat before you can ever respond
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lybXigNh,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T00:34:12.962+0000) > > Aatrox seems really underwhelming. But that's just I don't know how to play him well lol. his dash isn't muh at all, and I hate that they took the resurrection out of his ult :L > > I've never been a fan of Renekton or Riven, both just get to go in, stun, hit you, then retreat before you can ever respond I'm saying this as an Aatrox main and wanted to see someones opinion on the matter thanks for responding i appreciate it because all my friends say he is broken even though hes been constantly nerfed and he can be countered by just building grievous wounds or by having mobility they say to use ur e as a gap closer for your q but if they have any sort of dash its nearly impossible to land while they dont have it on cd but the other issue is that his q is his only somewhat reliable engage other than his w which is able to be blocked by minions or literally walked out of and has one of the smallest hitboxes that i know of. (its just frustratingly difficult to keep playing this champion after these nerfs and soon to come nerfs)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒashgorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0036,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:49:25.830+0000) > > You don't want something? Wow, you must be someone very important to tell us what you want and consider we should care. > You could have picked one in the billions of offline games and played against silent IAs, and you would never suffer "muh evil toxicity". > But** You CHOSE to play with humans, you made that conscious decision**. You wanted to humiliate people, you wanted to be worshipped, you wanted to be helped, maybe you wanted to be humiliated, who knows? But you wanted humans. > And now **you want to ruin games because humans aren't like you want them to be and you cannot control them**. > You were not there when we built this world. You contributed nothing, you risked nothing, you suffered nothing. And now you claim to know how games should be, and to dictate how people should behave. > You can't cope with human interaction and negativity? Go learn to mute or play offline. People like you are the toxic shits I'm talking about
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=00360001,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:15:31.358+0000) > > People like you are the toxic shits I'm talking about lol you're such a hypocrite calling someone a "toxic shit" is toxic buddy
: Champs feel unskilled now
whats your opinion on the aatrox rework? {{champion:266}} (the reason why I'm asking this is because of how small his dash is plus they removed the second charge to his dash specifically to nerf his disengage) also Renekton is the bane of my existence (stupidly strong engage combo and immediate disengage with his second dash not allowing the enemy to trade whatsoever...) plus ONE of his TWO dashes travel twice as far as aatrox's SINGLE dash
Antenora (EUW)
: Hahahahaha Imagine bragging about Diamond in a game mode of luck.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7yxjqJAs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T09:53:46.077+0000) > > Hahahahaha > > Imagine bragging about Diamond in a game mode of luck. well if he was bragging then that was just immature but I wouldnt say TFT is entirely luck based but i would also say that both game modes require a certain amount of luck due too things like inters, afks, bad matchups, feeders, bad matchmaking, etc... on the other hand the things that arent luck based in 5v5 are how well you farm, map awareness, skill, carry potential, how you build in order to counter the enemy team or carry, and more, too expand on this statement I'm saying that the things that are luck based in tft are the certain champions you get in your shop on re-rolls and the items you get from monsters and the carousel, and who you are matched up against while fighting other peoples comps, on the other hand the things that arnt luck based in tft are things such as champion placement, what items you make based on what you get, gold conservation, what composition you decide to force/build based on other peoples comps (in case you're trying to counter them or use a comp nearly nobody is using so you have a higher chance of getting the specific champs for your comp), and the other thing is what champions you decide to put your items on
: "RaNgEd ChAmPs rUiN tOp LaNe!"
pretty sure {{champion:266}} destroys ranged champs with his gap closer and snowbally cc but whatevs
: > [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T21:30:39.536+0000) > > Lucian mid, Corki mid, Ezreal mid, Vayne top, Twitch jungle. Garen adc is situational. Vayne top has been viable from at least patch 9.13 idk if you know this but we're getting into patch 9.18 now. Corki isn’t an adc anymore, haven’t been since his rework Ezreal was gutted out of mid. Lucien was gutted out of mid Twitch jungle is so able, but so is jungle Janna, so Janna is a jungler now? Vayne top was a thing for ONE patch. Then rageblade was fucked and she’s back to being just an adc. I can go full ap Darius mid with a lichbane, does that suddenly mean Darius is a mid lane mage?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T21:50:23.654+0000) > > Corki isn’t an adc anymore, haven’t been since his rework > Ezreal was gutted out of mid. > Lucien was gutted out of mid > Twitch jungle is so able, but so is jungle Janna, so Janna is a jungler now? > > Vayne top was a thing for ONE patch. Then rageblade was fucked and she’s back to being just an adc. > > I can go full ap Darius mid with a lichbane, does that suddenly mean Darius is a mid lane mage? you cant go darius with a lichbane because he doesnt scale with ap whatsoever
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T16:10:04.993+0000) > > ya but thoes items are only able to be obtained late game because steraks is a last item or second to last item buy on most champions and an adc will be strong enough to kill a bruiser is around 3 seconds which is the duration of a morgana root That’s just wrong. Steraks and deaths dance are second and third items generally. And assuming an adc has the same amount in items they aren’t going to be cutting through a bruiser in under 3 seconds unless stupidly fed, which means they would have more items.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T16:17:57.604+0000) > > That’s just wrong. Steraks and deaths dance are second and third items generally. > > And assuming an adc has the same amount in items they aren’t going to be cutting through a bruiser in under 3 seconds unless stupidly fed, which means they would have more items. actually steraks is usually a 5th or 6th item buy because of the way its passive works with its AD increasing per level and its bonus health shield which can only be effective through already having health items which increase the bonus health shield
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
I agree with this thread to an extent but the world isn't all just happiness and rainbows and people can do and say whatever they want this post will probably do absolutely nothing to stop toxicity and it will never stop because people are people, and they do things people do, which aren't always nice or have reason behind them so sometimes the best thing you can do is just ignore them because some people dont change and never will change no matter how many times they are told to do the opposite. *to summarize this, there are bad people in this world and you're gonna have to live with that*
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:20:32.229+0000) > > thats not exactly true because the cc from the support can easily annihilate a bruiser because the adc can just delete the bruiser if he gets cc'd by the support. Unless your ADC is Ezreal, Jhin, or just a shitty player that keeps walking up to CS in lane to take free poke vs the enemy mage support... Instead of waiting for the wave to crash so they can CS safely, they just walk up and die repeatedly and there is nothing you can do about it with a "traditional" support. You have zero agency in the game if you can't rely on your ADC to have a brain.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:50:58.839+0000) > > Unless your ADC is Ezreal, Jhin, or just a shitty player that keeps walking up to CS in lane to take free poke vs the enemy mage support... Instead of waiting for the wave to crash so they can CS safely, they just walk up and die repeatedly and there is nothing you can do about it with a "traditional" support. You have zero agency in the game if you can't rely on your ADC to have a brain. well if they dont have a brain then thats not the games fault its the player that doesnt make bruisers unkillable at all, you could counter argue that with saying that the bruiser might not have a brain and might feed there ass off so they are not a threat at all
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:20:32.229+0000) > > thats not exactly true because the cc from the support can easily annihilate a bruiser because the adc can just delete the bruiser if he gets cc'd by the support. Except that isn’t true because {{item:3812}} and {{item:3053}} make every bruiser neigh impossible to kill. The only support that is getting even close to holding someone with those items in place long enough for a adc to have even a shadow of a chance to kill them is nautilus. And that’s assuming they didn’t take tenacity or build merc treads (they all do)
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:45:03.006+0000) > > Except that isn’t true because {{item:3812}} and {{item:3053}} make every bruiser neigh impossible to kill. > > The only support that is getting even close to holding someone with those items in place long enough for a adc to have even a shadow of a chance to kill them is nautilus. > And that’s assuming they didn’t take tenacity or build merc treads (they all do) ya but thoes items are only able to be obtained late game because steraks is a last item or second to last item buy on most champions and an adc will be strong enough to kill a bruiser is around 3 seconds which is the duration of a morgana root
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:00:32.663+0000) > > Morgana is not a full ap support because if she was building to support her adc she would build to make her spell shield be more effective or build to make her abilities have effects such as slows with Rylai's or Twin Shadows but she obviously needs Zhonyah's for her ult. > > Brand is a full ap support but he is also a good support because he uses his burn passive to synergize with Rylai's and his ult is most effective in a lane with more than 1 person and he has his stun that he can proc with his passive. > > Lux is not a full ap support because if she was building to support her adc she would focus her build around making her shield as strong as possible and focus on engaging with her root. > > There are many other "full ap supports" aswell such as Zyra, Orianna, Fiddlesticks, Swain, and even Veigar, all these "full ap supports" are very good and effective because they have a kit that is either cc heavy, has massive AOE cc (veigar), works better in lanes with 2 people (also veigar with his passive ap scaling), or > > also your not really explaining why it is "no fun" for either side i mean at least explain why it is not as effective as a healing support, tank support, hooking supports, or heavy cc support instead of just saying its "no fun" because that's not exactly a valid argument against full AP supports. > > also the only items you listed that i ever see being build on full ap supports are Sorc boots or Liandries usually but off the top of my head only brand comes to mind when i think of a full ap support going Liandries, and the only times i ever see supports going Morello is when they are laning against a soraka or another heavy healing support. > > I have never heard of a support that's not trolling that goes Archangels or Void staff. > > The certain "supports" i dont believe should be played by anyone who isnt trolling is champions like Vel'Koz, Zoe, Neeko, Cho'Gath, Cassiopeia, > Malzahar, Karthus, and Annie I agreed with almost everything you said - Except Neeko. I'm not entirely certain why people are so vehemently against Neeko as a support. She's got a pretty large root that passes through enemies - perfect for snaring the ADCs who are hiding behind minion waves. She's also got her mimic, which is great at faking out ganks or mindfucking opponents with bush tactics. Then there's her clone, which I don't think a lot of people give her credit for. _Not only _ can it be used to speed Neeko up and escape, it can also be used to block skill shots, activate Jhin/Caitlyn traps, and face check bushes without actually putting yourself in danger. People who can't see how incredibly useful Neeko's kit can be as a support aren't imaginative enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:07:07.120+0000) > > I agreed with almost everything you said - Except Neeko. I'm not entirely certain why people are so vehemently against Neeko as a support. She's got a pretty large root that passes through enemies - perfect for snaring the ADCs who are hiding behind minion waves. She's also got her mimic, which is great at faking out ganks or mindfucking opponents with bush tactics. Then there's her clone, which I don't think a lot of people give her credit for. _Not only _ can it be used to speed Neeko up and escape, it can also be used to block skill shots, activate Jhin/Caitlyn traps, and face check bushes without actually putting yourself in danger. People who can't see how incredibly useful Neeko's kit can be as a support aren't imaginative enough. the reason why neeko is not exactly a good support is because her kit is not supportive enough actually work with an adc and her ult is basically useless unless the enemy support has absolutely no cc or they dont have enough damage to just kill you while you are casting your ultimate because remember its not just a 1v1 in bot its a 2v2 so the damage they do is increased a lot more than when your against a single laner also neeko gets hard countered by cc because shes really squishy and has a pretty bad escape without summoner spells.
: Because adcs aren’t worth the investment anymore. We can’t kill bruisers anymore because they all heal for their entire health bars, and we die to a sneeze from any other class without counterplay. At this point adc is just a glorified objective nuke.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-04T14:42:03.752+0000) > > Because adcs aren’t worth the investment anymore. We can’t kill bruisers anymore because they all heal for their entire health bars, and we die to a sneeze from any other class without counterplay. At this point adc is just a glorified objective nuke. thats not exactly true because the cc from the support can easily annihilate a bruiser because the adc can just delete the bruiser if he gets cc'd by the support.
Xphineas (NA)
: Full Ap "supports"
Morgana is not a full ap support because if she was building to support her adc she would build to make her spell shield be more effective or build to make her abilities have effects such as slows with Rylai's or Twin Shadows but she obviously needs Zhonyah's for her ult. Brand is a full ap support but he is also a good support because he uses his burn passive to synergize with Rylai's and his ult is most effective in a lane with more than 1 person and he has his stun that he can proc with his passive. Lux is not a full ap support because if she was building to support her adc she would focus her build around making her shield as strong as possible and focus on engaging with her root. There are many other "full ap supports" aswell such as Zyra, Orianna, Fiddlesticks, Swain, and even Veigar, all these "full ap supports" are very good and effective because they have a kit that is either cc heavy, has massive AOE cc (veigar), or they work better in lanes with 2 people (also veigar with his passive ap scaling). also your not really explaining why it is "no fun" for either side i mean at least explain why it is not as effective as a healing support, tank support, hooking supports, or heavy cc support instead of just saying its "no fun" because that's not exactly a valid argument against full AP supports. also the only items you listed that i ever see being build on full ap supports are Sorc boots or Liandries usually but off the top of my head only brand comes to mind when i think of a full ap support going Liandries, and the only times i ever see supports going Morello is when they are laning against a soraka or another heavy healing support. I have never heard of a support that's not trolling that goes Archangels or Void staff. The certain "supports" i dont believe should be played by anyone who isnt trolling is champions like Vel'Koz, Zoe, Neeko, Cho'Gath, Cassiopeia, Malzahar, Karthus, Xerath, Annie, Sylas, Mordekaiser, Teemo, Malphite, or Shaco (maybe shaco but I have not had any good experiences with shaco EVER working as a support)
: A summoner spell shouldn't be required to make a champ function
NY64 (NA)
: There's no such thing as playing safe champions anymore.
thats a good thing if your not safe that means you have counterplay
: I don't play Aatrox but..
his final moments of having an identity were ripped from him when they removed his revive in patch 9.14 :(
Comentários de Rioters
: The one thing making Aatrox more unique than Riven is that he offers clear counterplay. Riven doesn't.
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vyGiANAM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T15:32:44.126+0000) > > The one thing making Aatrox more unique than Riven is that he offers clear counterplay. > Riven doesn't. ya
Comentários de Rioters
: Enemies never tilt me. Only allies. Like when I die once in lane, so my support starts actively competing with me for cs. That is tilting af.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qwHGjHm5,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-06-04T22:06:44.531+0000) > > Enemies never tilt me. Only allies. > > Like when I die once in lane, so my support starts actively competing with me for cs. That is tilting af. thats very understandable, my part time duo literally did that to me after i die 1 time while i play adc
Julevi (EUW)
: When I have decent map-awareness, ping something rightfully (e.g. enemy missing, he is coming to you) and people still refuse to listen to it and usually die. Easy avoidable deaths but here we go.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qwHGjHm5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-04T21:08:21.732+0000) > > When I have decent map-awareness, ping something rightfully (e.g. enemy missing, he is coming to you) and people still refuse to listen to it and usually die. Easy avoidable deaths but here we go. ya thats an annoying one
: riot and rewarding bad play because ''comeback'' ''mEcHaNicZ''
> [{quoted}](name=adceazyas123,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qwHGjHm5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T20:58:59.177+0000) > > riot and rewarding bad play because ''comeback'' ''mEcHaNicZ'' lol
Comentários de Rioters
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:15:12.933+0000) > > {{champion:141}} assassin with hard cc (knock up) > {{champion:107}} assassin with hard cc (root) > {{champion:245}} assassin with hard cc and yes he is an assassin (link below proves this) > {{champion:555}} assassin with a stun and hook that slightly knocks up enemies > {{champion:28}} assassin with charm > {{champion:35}} assassin with fears > {{champion:80}} assassin with stun (also this is an assassin) > > > also check this out before saying {{champion:245}} isn't an assassin > https://www.google.com/search?q=lol+assassins&rlz=1CAEAQE_enUS815&oq=lol+assassins&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 To be fair, Rhaast is not an assassin. A lot of his upfront damage is changed into %Max Health damage (Q+R). Kayn chooses between having CC and being an Assassin, but at no point can he reasonably be both. Even if he does a LOT of damage or builds DD + Duskblade +youmuus + cleaver +GA + MS
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=00030004,timestamp=2019-06-04T16:00:36.360+0000) > > To be fair, Rhaast is not an assassin. A lot of his upfront damage is changed into %Max Health damage (Q+R). Kayn chooses between having CC and being an Assassin, but at no point can he reasonably be both. Even if he does a LOT of damage or builds DD + Duskblade +youmuus + cleaver +GA + MS he still has all the traits of an assassin as rhaast
: What I saw the other day totally undermines that argument. She kills just as fast as pure assassins, because she IS ONE.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=00030001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T17:31:25.170+0000) > > What I saw the other day totally undermines that argument. She kills just as fast as pure assassins, because she IS ONE. no she doesn't, she is required to land a skill shot to even engage in which the skill shot which i believe is her e already negates her entire ability to burst someone down just because the damage done by the E has already gotten rid of her ability to instantly burst someone down
: Yea she pretty much is.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:46:07.321+0000) > > Yea she pretty much is. no she isnt, she doesnt have the amount of burst potential as a pure assassin and cant use her entire kit in a very short period of time to kill people as efficiently as pure assassins
: I am very curious as to what u play
> [{quoted}](name=Mokuto Bunshi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V5flu7RM,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-06-04T07:01:20.559+0000) > > I am very curious as to what u play what do you play?
Targon (NA)
: At the moment, {{champion:266}}. Once he has his core of {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3065}} paired with Ravenous Hunter and Conqueror, he is nearly unkillable by any AP champion, even with grievous wounds and void staff. He heals for so much. 20-30% spell vamp against champions from his E, and then 40-70% increased healing from his ultimate essentially gives him 28-52.5% spell vamp against champions from his kit alone, which is absurdly high IMO... And there is bound to be someone on your team who gets hit by all the sweet spots of his Q to heal him for nearly half his health bar. And if he does end up getting a kill during his ult (which he likely will), he becomes an even bigger pain to deal with because if you let him go unchecked, he drain tanks your entire team, and if you focus him and he does manage to die, have fun killing him again (or even a third time with Guardian Angel).
> [{quoted}](name=Targon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V5flu7RM,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-06-03T16:01:57.406+0000) > > At the moment, {{champion:266}}. Once he has his core of {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3065}} paired with Ravenous Hunter and Conqueror, he is nearly unkillable by any AP champion, even with grievous wounds and void staff. He heals for so much. 20-30% spell vamp against champions from his E, and then 40-70% increased healing from his ultimate essentially gives him 28-52.5% spell vamp against champions from his kit alone, which is absurdly high IMO... And there is bound to be someone on your team who gets hit by all the sweet spots of his Q to heal him for nearly half his health bar. > > And if he does end up getting a kill during his ult (which he likely will), he becomes an even bigger pain to deal with because if you let him go unchecked, he drain tanks your entire team, and if you focus him and he does manage to die, have fun killing him again (or even a third time with Guardian Angel). yo bro if ur having trouble with an aatrox just build {{item:3165}} first item to hard counter him and shut him down or if your a tank his hardest counter item is {{item:3075}} because he will deal no damage and would need armor pen and he would heal for less because he deals less damage and has grevious wounds on him
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T18:23:25.781+0000) > > Kayn is still an assassin and Rhaast is an assassin, he has the ability to assassinate people in any of his forms except base He's still hybrid. > > Pantheon is classified as a fighter/assassin atm because of the changes to turret damage Yea nope. He can't change classes just because of turret changes. He's a Diver. > > Ekko is considered more of an assassin atm (not according to that 3 year old list btw and akali could be considered a skirmisher rn if you are going take sources like that) Nope. He's right in the middle. His burst is more delayed than regular assassins. > > Also for Rengar pretty sure a Root is nearly the same thing as a stun except for the fact that you can attack and cast abilities that dont have a dash effect or mobility effect (IMO that's hard cc) Look up your crowd control bro. Root is soft cc. Hard cc is a stun. > > Lastly you are arguing that these champs are "hybrid" when the assassin you are arguing about yourself is literally a hybrid skirmisher/assassin. Akali is pure assassin, so I'm arguing just fine.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T18:32:11.440+0000) > > He's still hybrid. > > Yea nope. He can't change classes just because of turret changes. He's a Diver. > > Nope. He's right in the middle. His burst is more delayed than regular assassins. > > Look up your crowd control bro. Root is soft cc. Hard cc is a stun. > > Akali is pure assassin, so I'm arguing just fine. im just saying your entire argument is based off of out of date information and akali is definitely not a "pure" assassin
: Is this korea?
> [{quoted}](name=Kinnikuko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkrzGE6A,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T21:56:40.132+0000) > > Is this korea? no but korea has the best players
: I am very curious as to what u play
> [{quoted}](name=Mokuto Bunshi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V5flu7RM,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-06-04T07:01:20.559+0000) > > I am very curious as to what u play I play: {{champion:266}} {{champion:6}} (Top, I've played Aatrox the most) {{champion:141}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:75}} (Jungle) {{champion:555}} (Support) {{champion:517}} (Middle and not very reliably so i usually take Aatrox mid even though I love playing Sylas because i love him as a champion, but sadly I just dont preform as well with him compared too Aatrox, I want to learn how to play Sylas to his fullest potential so i can start playing him more in ranked)
: Kayn is more of a hybrid type champ, not pure assassin. Rengar is soft CC, not hard. Roots are soft, stuns are hard. Ekko is a skirmisher, more of a hybrid. Not pure. Pyke is a dumb support concept, which he shouldn't have all that CC in the first place. Eve needs charm removed. Shaco needs fears removed. Pantheon is a Diver, not assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:24:01.104+0000) > > Kayn is more of a hybrid type champ, not pure assassin. > > Rengar is soft CC, not hard. Roots are soft, stuns are hard. > > Ekko is a skirmisher, more of a hybrid. Not pure. > > Pyke is a dumb support concept, which he shouldn't have all that CC in the first place. > > Eve needs charm removed. > > Shaco needs fears removed. > > Pantheon is a Diver, not assassin. Kayn is still an assassin and Rhaast is an assassin, he has the ability to assassinate people in any of his forms except base Pantheon is classified as a fighter/assassin atm because of the changes to turret damage Ekko is considered more of an assassin atm (not according to that 3 year old list btw and akali could be considered a skirmisher rn if you are going take sources like that) Also for Rengar pretty sure a Root is nearly the same thing as a stun except for the fact that you can attack and cast abilities that dont have a dash effect or mobility effect (IMO that's hard cc) Lastly you are arguing that these champs are "hybrid" when the assassin you are arguing about yourself is literally a hybrid skirmisher/assassin.
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:15:12.933+0000) > > {{champion:141}} assassin with hard cc (knock up) > {{champion:107}} assassin with hard cc (root) > {{champion:245}} assassin with hard cc and yes he is an assassin (link below proves this) > {{champion:555}} assassin with a stun and hook that slightly knocks up enemies > {{champion:28}} assassin with charm > {{champion:35}} assassin with fears > {{champion:80}} assassin with stun (also this is an assassin) > > > also check this out before saying {{champion:245}} isn't an assassin > https://www.google.com/search?q=lol+assassins&rlz=1CAEAQE_enUS815&oq=lol+assassins&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 To be fair Rhaast is a diver and so is Pantheon. The rest still stand though.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HTyw9TEv,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:33:29.819+0000) > > To be fair Rhaast is a diver and so is Pantheon. The rest still stand though. Pantheon is an assassin/fighter so he counts Rhaast is still a version of Kayn who is an assassin
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkrzGE6A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-03T14:23:01.929+0000) > > darius has one of the highest wr in the game right now for top lane, and his q's heal + his passive hemorrhage is extremely overpowered late game combined with his ult because if he gets 5 stacks on a champ and kills them with his ult he can get an easy penta. I don't follow any wr sites so I'd appreciate if you link me where you get your information from, also I'm wondering if you play darius because late game is where he is at his worst compared to other champs. Getting a penta after you have killed someone with your ult would require alot off cc from your team or a brainless enemy team so I don't know if I would call that easy.
> [{quoted}](name=Kinnikuko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkrzGE6A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:47:41.431+0000) > > I don't follow any wr sites so I'd appreciate if you link me where you get your information from, also I'm wondering if you play darius because late game is where he is at his worst compared to other champs. > > Getting a penta after you have killed someone with your ult would require alot off cc from your team or a brainless enemy team so I don't know if I would call that easy. here ya go broski https://na.op.gg/champion/statistics
Sir Gusi (EUW)
: What's your most hated champs to play against
{{champion:223}} (top) {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} (one tricks) {{champion:107}} (top) {{champion:33}} (i just hate this champion) {{champion:240}} (fuck this champion) {{champion:74}} (i despise this champion)
: Remove Akali's stun, Riot
{{champion:141}} assassin with hard cc (knock up) {{champion:107}} assassin with hard cc (root) {{champion:245}} assassin with hard cc and yes he is an assassin (link below proves this) {{champion:555}} assassin with a stun and hook that slightly knocks up enemies {{champion:28}} assassin with charm {{champion:35}} assassin with fears {{champion:80}} assassin with stun (also this is an assassin) also check this out before saying {{champion:245}} isn't an assassin https://www.google.com/search?q=lol+assassins&rlz=1CAEAQE_enUS815&oq=lol+assassins&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
: Darius is trash atm
darius has one of the highest wr in the game right now for top lane, and his q's heal + his passive hemorrhage is extremely overpowered late game combined with his ult because if he gets 5 stacks on a champ and kills them with his ult he can get an easy penta.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAWrefE7,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T17:53:17.275+0000) > > When my team is against several diamond 2 opponents and I'm platinum with several silver teammates then It's safe to say I'm not going to win regardless of how well I play. Feel free to review my Morgana games on my op.gg. > > You're silver. Please spare me. also saying someone is silver doesn't really mean anything, your rank can be anything but some people just dont dedicate as much time to the competitive aspect of the game as others or just dont play the game as much as others. also you didnt even state any sort of counter argument to his statement other than saying "you're silver" and "my team is against several diamond 2 opponents" and people at lower ranks can definitely beat people in higher ranks even, you should have used your lead to help out your other losing lanes. also if you are serious about your teammates being silver and your enemies being diamond please tell me exactly which games that you played where this happened so i can check these players ranks. (for example just tell me your KDA in the game or link it / screenshot it)
: Your company put me into 15 losses in a row and then punished me for it.
also saying you were losing but not getting outplayed makes no sense obviously you were either outplayed or you made too many mistakes
Exibir mais

SirEnds

Nível 187 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão