: Honestly... Why IS /all chat a thing?
If you wanna climb you turn it off. Sadly Riot's game is so dogshit none of my settings stick on a game by game basis.
MrRainx (NA)
: Isn't leave buster on co-op vs ai kinda stupid?
I think if one/two people leave it should give the rest a prompt on whether they want to continue the game. I think people being able to leave co-op vs AI would be at least a decent bandaid fix for those who find themselves in games with 4 leveling bots that are dying 20 times a second that Riot refuses to deal with.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kroda13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zPugHp6A,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-02-13T21:43:49.037+0000) > > get a dog they arent as useless Dogs are like 100x dirtier than cats will ever be.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zPugHp6A,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2020-02-14T18:22:18.440+0000) > > Dogs are like 100x dirtier than cats will ever be. Have you ever seen a litter box?
: Thank you Vandiril
Game still randomly drops frames half way through games. Still no acknowledgement let alone fixes.
: My favorite thing about this game is the enemy team being all AD
MrEnds (NA)
: your acting like diamond is good tho
> [{quoted}](name=MrEnds,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fFqhlAsX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2020-02-12T16:25:01.822+0000) > > your acting like diamond is good tho ur*
: Hot Girl Megathread!
Kythers (NA)
: old nidalee never 1shot people with spears btw it was just very high damage, spammable, the hitbox was too big and nidalee could just nope out the moment you try to fight back, this is why it was changed imagine if velkoz had mobility
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TPkPYOLK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-02-10T21:25:42.490+0000) > > old nidalee never 1shot people with spears btw Spear, jump backwards, flash back. You could easily instakill any squishy even when not that fed.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TPkPYOLK,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-10T16:30:31.882+0000) > > Level disadvantage, Zoe is 4/0/4 while Ezreal is 0/2/0, it's not just the Paddle Star, but a Paddle Star that had its distance traveled enhanced in a combo, and this clip is from over 2 years ago. > Try to find some objective evidence next time. Name one other champion that can use one ability to instantly delete a champion? The only one I can come up with is a heavily farmed Veigar and he has to be close to use his abilities, not be so far away. I play bots and get stupidly ahead and I basically never see that kind of instakill on one damaging ability EXCEPT when I play Veigar. You said it was exaggerated that she can one shot people. This happened so clearly it is possible and not exaggerated. Deny it all you want, she is one of the few if only champions that can get a bit ahead and literally delete a champion with 1 damaging ability. Even the crazy burst of Rengar isn't that strong and requires multiple ability uses in a row.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TPkPYOLK,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-10T20:26:10.352+0000) > > Name one other champion that can use one ability to instantly delete a champion? Cho R, Sett W, Darius ult, Sona Q auto with powerchord, MF ult, Shyvana E, Syndra R.
MrFate (NA)
: [Petition to Riot devs] LoL is coming to consoles & phones and there's already a mac port...
Comentários de Rioters
: Looking for a relaxing co-op game
Playing Grim Fandango with someone trying to figure out the puzzles and enjoying the story is awesome. Not really a "co-op" game though I guess.
: 1 unnoticed thing that I am pretty glad about with the current ladder
Yes. Last season was skewed up because of how early season gains and MMR were implemented. Because of that they put out a much more harsh reset.
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jmRaPMx0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:45:23.133+0000) > > Idk why EUW baddies think Eve is anything above c/b tier. She loses early to basically every meta jungler and has to rely on complete idiots to get fed. Ok in soloqueue if you main her but there is no way she's actually good. She can completely disregard enemy vision control other than pink wards, so she can flank the enemy safer than anyone else. She also probably does the highest burst damage to epic monsters and tanks due to her E scaling. Since most people that talk about op champs usually are only concerned with soloqueue (and the majority of players are gold and below) then it makes sense to use that when talking about how strong or weak she is. Her biggest problem later in the game is when the enemy groups hard, but most assassins share that problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jmRaPMx0,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:53:29.352+0000) > > She can completely disregard enemy vision control other than pink wards So what. Even if you don't know where she is she still has to walk up to you unless she's camping a bush. Any support with half a brain doesn't fear Evelynn. > so she can flank the enemy safer than anyone else. Then you get caught by a pink ward because you hit non garbage tier and are forced to ult. You're now not a champ for a min and a half. > She also probably does the highest burst damage to epic monsters and tanks due to her E scaling. Fine but most people who play assassins aren't concerned about whether or not they can kill the tank. You fail to mention Eve has probably the worst backline access of any assassin in the entire game because when push comes to shove she's just walking at them. > Since most people that talk about op champs usually are only concerned with soloqueue (and the majority of players are gold and below) then it makes sense to use that when talking about how strong or weak she is. I hope you're not suggesting that since Eve can abuse Gold players she's "op". > Her biggest problem later in the game is when the enemy groups hard, but most assassins share that problem. Not to the extent she does. Most assassins can still access a carry regardless of how grouped they are, Eve can not.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jmRaPMx0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:45:23.133+0000) > > Idk why EUW baddies think Eve is anything above c/b tier. She loses early to basically every meta jungler and has to rely on complete idiots to get fed. Ok in soloqueue if you main her but there is no way she's actually good; there's a reason she sees next to no competitive play. You know what would happen if they buff her. She will conqueror the entire meta then. EDIT: "EUW baddies", watch your tag "NA", your region is below europe and probably oceania.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jmRaPMx0,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:48:05.923+0000) > > You know what would happen if they buff her. She will conqueror the entire meta then. I don't want Eve buffs. I want them to strip some of her late game power and put it into early game. Make it so you don't have to wait till the 7-9 min mark to even START playing the game.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jmRaPMx0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:38:08.552+0000) > > This is the reason I stopped playing Eve after the rework in late season 7. She has a similar playstyle to old Warwick, but nowhere near as powerful of a spike when hitting 6. Not to mention her builds are so boring after a while because she basically has to go mejai's every game to be a champion. > > I'd really like to see some small changes to her kit. What??? lol Evelynn is hardcore scaling AP assassin, once she get's two items, if she actually manages to snowball very early game, she is unstoppable in mid and late game.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jmRaPMx0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-06T06:43:22.307+0000) > > What??? lol > > Evelynn is hardcore scaling AP assassin, once she get's two items, if she actually manages to snowball very early game, she is unstoppable. Idk why EUW baddies think Eve is anything above c/b tier. She loses early to basically every meta jungler and has to rely on complete idiots to get fed. Ok in soloqueue if you main her but there is no way she's actually good; there's a reason she sees next to no competitive play.
: Evelynn and Farm junglers
This is the reason I stopped playing Eve after the rework in late season 7. She has a similar playstyle to old Warwick, but nowhere near as powerful of a spike when hitting 6. Not to mention her builds are so boring after a while because she basically has to go mejai's every game to be a champion. I'd really like to see some small changes to her kit.
: Why do I need platinum skill level to climb in Iron?
Because you don't. I'm pretty sure your average silver or low gold would easily climb out of Iron.
: Do support players ever get full build?
Yes when they play Soraka or Sona top.
Comentários de Rioters
iLLp (NA)
: Despite how shit the current game is lets list 5 of your favorite things in the game
Kythers (NA)
: it's funny cause her q spam harass is much less effective in botlane where she can be punished by two players
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NMIFtuOP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-05T02:09:17.546+0000) > > it's funny cause her q spam harass is much less effective in botlane where she can be punished by two players Her Q harass isn't even that effective top lane.
Gradeient (EUW)
: Remove autofill for god´s sake
I'd have loved to see you guys play during the era of pick order. Learn to play the game and get an advantage.
: how do you play against a safe soraka top?
Pick aggressive laners that can chase her down and properly control the wave near your turret. Soraka can not effectively freeze lanes and can't break them either. Also don't pick Kat top lol.
: Since soraka top isn't being nerfed next patch
Until he ults you and you get turret dove by the jungler.
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyFctfvj,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-04T19:26:34.407+0000) > > Except it isn't. This isn't a problem that was just missed for over a year with her Q buffs since soraka top and mid were both experimented with heavily back when the changes first went through. This is just a response to a meta shift, one where relatively tame early game has entered the scene. Junglers aren't nearly as strong, tank supports are basically invincible and adcs hang back and influence the game from 10k range. Tame early game? Are you shitting me. The strongest junglers right now are the hyperaggressive ones like Lee, elise and Ekko and Jarvan. Midlane pickrates are dominated by assassins in soloq, botlane supports are mainly catchers who are also extremely aggressive from an early point and one of the main ADC´s at this time is MF, another high early aggression pick. And you say we´re in a meta that favors a tame early? How did you reach this conclusion? O_O > Soraka is beaten by aggression and heavy pushing. Making her more vulnerable at the start and countering her with picks that actually threaten her would go a long way to phasing it out or making it less common. And let me ask you, how many of the common melee picks are actually capable of threatening her? Irelia, Yorick and Nasus comes to mind but on the other hand if it was so easy to shut her down then there would not have been a case of a guy spamming her to grandmasters or what it was which is what inspired the pros to play it if i am not mistaken. > Believe it or not but Soraka isn't nearly as good at disuading aggression as laner supports before her like Lulu or Karma. She can be turret dove with ease and chased down. One missed ability early game vs a good player spells death. She is vulnerable to assassins and the likes of Irelia, but the likes of Darius and other slower melee literally have no way to get on her so she is perfectly safe to do whatever she wants. And those slower melee make up for the majority of the toplane rooster,,....since their entire weakness is range and kiting which Soraka does have......And you happen to mention Karma and lulu, what stands out as different is that if i am not mistaken then neither of them built full support like this Raka toplane does. Heck she is good enough to keep a rumble from getting on her. They might be safer but on the other hand Raka´s build is cheaper than a AP/Tank one and she has better teamfight impact and thus she is better than they who got nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyFctfvj,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T20:37:29.902+0000) > > Tame early game? Are you shitting me. > > The strongest junglers right now are the hyperaggressive ones like Lee, elise and Ekko and Jarvan. > > Midlane pickrates are dominated by assassins in soloq, botlane supports are mainly catchers who are also extremely aggressive from an early point and one of the main ADC´s at this time is MF, another high early aggression pick. > > And you say we´re in a meta that favors a tame early? How did you reach this conclusion? O_O Compared to season 9 the jungle is weaker, the early ganks less effective, the dragons have far less early power, scaling mages and scaling conq bruisers are the meta, bot lane is a stalemate between tanks. Yes season 10 by comparison is far more tame. > > And let me ask you, how many of the common melee picks are actually capable of threatening her? Irelia, Yorick and Nasus comes to mind but on the other hand if it was so easy to shut her down then there would not have been a case of a guy spamming her to grandmasters or what it was which is what inspired the pros to play it if i am not mistaken. > Trynd, Yasuo, Irelia, Singed, Rumble, Olaf, Kled, etc are all very good in getting early leads verus her and snowballing. The problem is she's overtuned at the moment so they sometimes can't get the advantage. > She is vulnerable to assassins and the likes of Irelia, but the likes of Darius and other slower melee literally have no way to get on her so she is perfectly safe to do whatever she wants. > The reason she has a good winrate versus Darius is because Soraka in general is good at countering Darius. Laning is actually a tightrope walk that can kill you if he lands a pull due to not having real disengage outside of barrier after that. But again I doubt you have much real experience with this. > And those slower melee make up for the majority of the toplane rooster Ah and the real root of the problem. She's a counter pick to the current meta. So maybe pick something else? >
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBB5p9Ft,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2020-02-04T19:41:32.708+0000) > > wow ur cool OP asked the board, I gave an answer. Game is too awful to be getting so upset over that you break shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBB5p9Ft,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T19:46:01.312+0000) > > OP asked the board, I gave an answer. > > Game is too awful to be getting so upset over that you break shit. While this game has never made me break anything I have definitely been angry enough to slam my desk hard enough to almost break my hand. League is a game that doesn't punish people who ruin games by themselves through soft/hard inting, leaving the game, etc. Idk how anyone can remain chill enough to say they've never had a blind rage moment in this game.
: Nothing because I can control my anger in a way that doesn't require smashing shit or harming anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OBB5p9Ft,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2020-02-04T19:40:38.944+0000) > > Nothing because I can control my anger in a way that doesn't require smashing shit or harming anything. wow ur cool
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyFctfvj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T10:50:27.215+0000) > > Not like Soraka is a passive support. She kind of is on the more passive side of things as far as supports go. She's not going all in like leona or naut. She's not blowing you up like brand, morgana, or zyra. She's not poking you out of lane like lulu or senna. If you are semi-competent at dodging her Qs you've basically taken her out of the laning phase.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyFctfvj,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-04T14:19:50.561+0000) > > She kind of is on the more passive side of things as far as supports go. She's not going all in like leona or naut. She's not blowing you up like brand, morgana, or zyra. She's not poking you out of lane like lulu or senna. > > If you are semi-competent at dodging her Qs you've basically taken her out of the laning phase. She is a heavy early game poker in bot lane due to her exceptional trading with Q. She absolutely outpokes lulu and senna. Lulu even maxes E lol. And outside of having an adc with high uptime movement abilities like Vayne there's no way to consistently dodge Q.
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyFctfvj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-04T10:42:35.945+0000) > > Not sure why Soraka being a top laner is even an issue. Sure it's overtuned but why not actually just address what makes it too strong (early base stats too high, Q CD not long enough at early ranks so there's no real window of vulnerability) rather than nuking it from orbit? > > God forbid we have someone who isn't a conq bruiser in top lane for once. The issue is not when something else is viable. The issue when this something else is too damn powerful relative to everything else that it´s competing with in some regard to the point where it´s just a better option for majority of situations, then it´s a problem because now it does not add to diversity, it kills it. And the way the pro´s played Soraka top that seems to be the case, minimal fighting for dirt cheap items that helps her have huge teamfight impact before the opposing fighters or other picks like Rumble have managed to get a second item or even their first+boots.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyFctfvj,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-02-04T13:46:21.574+0000) > > The issue is not when something else is viable. > > The issue when this something else is too damn powerful relative to everything else that it´s competing with in some regard to the point where it´s just a better option for majority of situations, then it´s a problem because now it does not add to diversity, it kills it. Except it isn't. This isn't a problem that was just missed for over a year with her Q buffs since soraka top and mid were both experimented with heavily back when the changes first went through. This is just a response to a meta shift, one where relatively tame early game has entered the scene. Junglers aren't nearly as strong, tank supports are basically invincible and adcs hang back and influence the game from 10k range. Soraka is beaten by aggression and heavy pushing. Making her more vulnerable at the start and countering her with picks that actually threaten her would go a long way to phasing it out or making it less common. Believe it or not but Soraka isn't nearly as good at disuading aggression as laner supports before her like Lulu or Karma. She can be turret dove with ease and chased down. One missed ability early game vs a good player spells death.
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyFctfvj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-04T10:42:35.945+0000) > > Not sure why Soraka being a top laner is even an issue. Sure it's overtuned but why not actually just address what makes it too strong (early base stats too high, Q CD not long enough at early ranks so there's no real window of vulnerability) rather than nuking it from orbit? thats another thing, they don't like passive supports either lmao
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyFctfvj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T10:45:14.041+0000) > > thats another thing, they don't like passive supports either lmao Not like Soraka is a passive support.
: Be me. Be D2. Have >60% win ratio.
> Thank you Riot, for gating me this hard but allowing a Soraka top OTP to go from perpetually Plat 4 to D1 in 20 games total. Buddy I don't think someone's pick has anything to do with LP or MMR gains. 20 games from p4 MMR would barely get you into p2 even if you did win all of them.
: I don't condone Soraka top, but man...
Not sure why Soraka being a top laner is even an issue. Sure it's overtuned but why not actually just address what makes it too strong (early base stats too high, Q CD not long enough at early ranks so there's no real window of vulnerability) rather than nuking it from orbit? God forbid we have someone who isn't a conq bruiser in top lane for once.
: Im a Thresh main and I need Prestige Thresh, but at what cost?
Realize you don't need prestige thresh. Don't buy into the "fear of missing out" bullshit Riot is manipulating people with.
: I think that fixing Conqueror to be AD only would fix a lot of its problems.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o1YVGBNZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-31T01:36:49.612+0000) > > No the reason why league is being catered to the Chinese has nothing to do with Tencent, it has everything to do with the Chinese online gaming market share in general. It's a profit move nothing else. > > Do you honestly think League mobile would be made if league were being catered to western audiences? I fully expect League mobile to be basically dead in the US. > > It's like you got a nugget of truth and assumed everything else was wrong. Nice try though. Riot doesn't even make profit from League in China. Tencent owns the license to distribute League of Legends in China. It will **never** be financially viable for Riot to do so themselves (same as Garena in SEA countries) due to legal and other regulatory requirements. That contract is not changing anytime soon nor will Riot be able to make Tencent pay more than they currently are to Riot for that license. Tencent also has the authority to (and does exercise this authority) change balance, skins, etc. how they see fit. There is simply no influence of Chinese players on Riot's decisions. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o1YVGBNZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T01:43:16.679+0000) > > Riot doesn't even make profit from League in China. Tencent owns the license to distribute League of Legends in China. It will **never** be financially viable for Riot to do so themselves (same as Garena in SEA countries) due to legal and other regulatory requirements. That contract is not changing anytime soon nor will Riot be able to make Tencent pay more than they currently are to Riot for that license. > > Tencent also has the authority to (and does exercise this authority) change balance, skins, etc. how they see fit. > > There is simply no influence of Chinese players on Riot's decisions. Period. Full stop. End of discussion. It's like you have the vague idea of how something works and then completely miss the mark. Riot games is wholly owned by Tencent, if you think they're not making profit or decisions based off of regions operated by the parent company you're actually delusional.
: Friendly Reminder: China owns Riot since 2011
No the reason why league is being catered to the Chinese has nothing to do with Tencent, it has everything to do with the Chinese online gaming market share in general. It's a profit move nothing else. Do you honestly think League mobile would be made if league were being catered to western audiences? I fully expect League mobile to be basically dead in the US. It's like you got a nugget of truth and assumed everything else was wrong. Nice try though.
: This would literally render her useless. Shes not broken at all unless shes fed, same with everybody else in the game. She has OBVIOUS counters, that people dont seem to use and then whine when shes fed.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ORznXGnF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-31T01:28:52.204+0000) > > This would literally render her useless. Shes not broken at all unless shes fed, same with everybody else in the game. She has OBVIOUS counters, that people dont seem to use and then whine when shes fed. List them then. Or are you trying to keep the secrets to yourself? {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Legends of Runeterra on MacOS
Riot can't even get league to run properly on mac.
: > [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ORznXGnF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T00:59:00.872+0000) > > That is absolutely false lol. Support Senna pulls Mist from enemy champions constantly, BECAUSE you're not farming, you're harassing the enemy champions. > > The reason this would be a good nerf to ADC Senna is because that is pretty much THE ONLY way she gets Mist. > > She isn't meant to be an ADC, she is meant to be a marksman support. She's supposed to be an ADC and a Support. Not only a Support or only an ADC. Your suggested nerf is basically "remove Senna's passive if she goes ADC", and thus pretty stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ORznXGnF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T01:23:35.811+0000) > > She's supposed to be an ADC and a Support. Not only a Support or only an ADC. Your suggested nerf is basically "remove Senna's passive if she goes ADC", and thus pretty stupid. Except she isn't really a support, and the proposed changes by Riot won't make support any more viable. If you don't pick Senna as an ADC you're basically asking to lose.
rujitra (NA)
: This is absolutely in the wrong direction. ADC senna is the only senna that cares about champion-soul farming. That is not the reason ADC senna is powerful.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ORznXGnF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-31T00:55:43.098+0000) > > This is absolutely in the wrong direction. ADC senna is the only senna that cares about champion-soul farming. That is not the reason ADC senna is powerful. Champion soul farming is exactly why ADC senna is so powerful. With a support+glacial she can get insane amounts of souls with almost no ability to trade back. Mixed with the consistent gold she scales insanely fast.
Gread Jr (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Gread Jr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0AN4ALW,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T00:09:17.681+0000) > > Stop posting, you are clearly a comprehensible person. > You can't even think clearly that you have to edit your own post to add more stuff because you thought of it after you posted your post. You can't even get through a league of legends game because you're so fragile you lose your mind when another lane doesn't do well. Get out of here trash.
Gread Jr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0AN4ALW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T00:04:59.889+0000) > > Learn to press f12 lmao. Also you have the willpower of an ant. I'm not a computer-savvy person like you. Sorry if I don't speak your language.
> [{quoted}](name=Gread Jr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0AN4ALW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T00:06:12.405+0000) > > I'm not a computer-savvy person like you. Sorry if I don't speak your language. Me big jock, me meathead. ME LEAVE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GAME.
Gread Jr (NA)
: Bot lane fed 11 kills
Comentários de Rioters
: Tips for climbing?
Play Sona and Soraka top for free ez wins.
: Sona was 50% win rate in 10.1. Why buff her to 54% win rate in 10.2?
Because she also had one of the lowest pickrates of any supports. I don't think she was that bad but a buff was nice to at least keep her relevant in the foreseeable meta.
UF Dan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wpAvzsvJ,comment-id=0014000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-29T10:01:05.675+0000) > > How can you even have an opinion on toxicity in solo queue when you don't even play it. Cause I played Soloq all other seasons as well as in this preseason? How can you even have an opinion in this game when all you play is support? sounds stupid right?
> [{quoted}](name=UF Dan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wpAvzsvJ,comment-id=00140000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-29T16:45:05.482+0000) > > Cause I played Soloq all other seasons as well as in this preseason? > How can you even have an opinion in this game when all you play is support? sounds stupid right? Because this is the worst experience in solo queue I've had in all my years of playing ranked. Your past experiences do not correlate to what's happening now. Crazy I know.
UF Dan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wpAvzsvJ,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2020-01-28T21:10:08.039+0000) > > Why don't you play Solo Que instead of hiding on your super cool 5 man flex team? Season just started? Why do you even care?
> [{quoted}](name=UF Dan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wpAvzsvJ,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2020-01-29T03:49:46.985+0000) > > Season just started? Why do you even care? How can you even have an opinion on toxicity in solo queue when you don't even play it.
: Can you also start crying about good team mates? It’s funny how everyone is just “My theem bhad”, never “My team good”. Kinda hypocritic if you ask me...
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GJ5Lk516,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-28T08:02:59.016+0000) > > Can you also start crying about good team mates? It’s funny how everyone is just “My theem bhad”, never “My team good”. Kinda hypocritic if you ask me... Hiding on a level 19 account still huh?
Exibir mais

Skeleton Support

Nível 62 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão