Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Not sure if I typed in the right info but op.gg has you down for S7 Bronze > S8 Platinum. I think you are climbing just fine. I think only Faker made it master his first season.
> [{quoted}](name=ll3lackbeard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mb5TTeIn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T01:58:19.398+0000) > > Not sure if I typed in the right info but op.gg has you down for S7 Bronze > S8 Platinum. I think you are climbing just fine. I think only Faker made it master his first season. No, you typed correctly. At the time I was just playing around and purposefully didn't climb because my friends wanted to rank with me haha. My main is diamond as well.
Comentários de Rioters
: can i demote to Iron?
You're in Iron. If you're really plat level, you should be able to carry them with ease.
Arkayed (NA)
: You people so thirsty to report are the reason League feels like a daycare now. Who cares if they AFK'd? It's a game, you lost it, move along. Why do you NEED that person to be punished? You're not gonna unlose that game, hell you don't even know why they left, maybe it was actually important. Really hope Riot stops trying to breastfeed all you crying toddlers eventually, this game feels like a joke lately.
> [{quoted}](name=Arkayed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r4vV811N,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-12T07:25:04.171+0000) > > You people so thirsty to report are the reason League feels like a daycare now. > Who cares if they AFK'd? It's a game, you lost it, move along. Why do you NEED that person to be punished? You're not gonna unlose that game, hell you don't even know why they left, maybe it was actually important. > > Really hope Riot stops trying to breastfeed all you crying toddlers eventually, this game feels like a joke lately. You are one delusional human being.
nelogis (EUW)
: cut her some slack, Sonas client/game propably crashed while ingame
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r4vV811N,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:21:04.212+0000) > > cut her some slack, Sonas client/game propably crashed while ingame "Crashed"
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: The LoL Client is disgusting garbage and badly needs to be fixed
I still don't understand what was wrong with the legacy client. It was perfect. It just maybe needed some update on it's UI but the overall functionality of it worked perfectly.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: The strongest counterpick into Pantheon top is Nocturne top. Your passive outheals his poke, which forces Pantheon to use all his spears just to be able to CS. Which means he never gets kills, and never becomes relevant.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eb0QhAhH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-16T19:45:04.599+0000) > > The strongest counterpick into Pantheon top is Nocturne top. > Your passive outheals his poke, which forces Pantheon to use all his spears just to be able to CS. > Which means he never gets kills, and never becomes relevant. You didn't read my post lol
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Crispi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eb0QhAhH,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:33:32.881+0000) > > Re-work this fucking oppressive champion. His kit is so outdated and it's not even any fun laning against him. I don't get how his passive BLOCKS a turret shot. He's allowed to freely proc electrocute even when you're under tower because of his passive and there's not much counter play against that since he has no skillshot abilities other than his ult and I guess his e. His whole kit is so toxic to play against and there's only a select few champions that counter him. If the only counterplay to a champion is to play another champion, that just says SO much about said champion. lol I like how you say "not even fun laning against" so I'm guessing your idea of "fun" is when you can easily beat the other guy right. LOL Its like such a stupid comment that a lot of people say, "not fun to lane agaisnt" like is there any champ that beats you that you actually enjoy getting beat by them? smh
> [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eb0QhAhH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:40:29.912+0000) > > lol I like how you say "not even fun laning against" so I'm guessing your idea of "fun" is when you can easily beat the other guy right. LOL > Its like such a stupid comment that a lot of people say, "not fun to lane agaisnt" like is there any champ that beats you that you actually enjoy getting beat by them? smh Such a skewed perception? A "fun" lane would be against someone who knows what their doing and it's a skill matchup. You want to go against Pantheon who harrases you with Q non-stop all ins you when you dip to 50% HP under tower? Be my guest and tell me if that's fun.
Comentários de Rioters
Juice (EUNE)
: How do I deal with Neeko top as Renekton?
You know it's really bad when even Renekton can't out burst a squishy.
Comentários de Rioters
Poske (EUNE)
: 9 minutes really? High elo urf is back and forth until one team takes elder drake at that point game is over yet you cant quit but its over This is why I dont play urf Standard league has the same issue but it arises at minute 25 ish
> [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b03X0URP,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-22T12:07:43.284+0000) > > 9 minutes really? > > High elo urf is back and forth until one team takes elder drake at that point game is over yet you cant quit but its over > This is why I dont play urf > > > Standard league has the same issue but it arises at minute 25 ish "High Elo Urf" LOL
y0r1ck (NA)
: I think it's ok. Getting smashed by someone a lot better than you feels terrible, but it's also one of the best ways to learn the game.
> [{quoted}](name=y0r1ck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y2Ga30W9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-16T01:59:20.578+0000) > > I think it's ok. Getting smashed by someone a lot better than you feels terrible, but it's also one of the best ways to learn the game. If that's the case, I should be challenger. God damn.
Saianna (EUNE)
: Tbh the ultimate to copy other ultimates sounds amazing and if anything I expected Riot to do such champion like 4 years ago. Ofc it will be unbalanced untill Riot will pretty much halve its AP/AD base and ratios (so it'd be more of utility ultimate, rather than nukes). That's my guess, but that's only if Riot wants to do it right. Otherwise we'll just have to live with this cancer. Vayne buffs are a joke, if anything. A very terrible and unfunny joke made by someone who hasn't even played vayne, if not the whole the game. PBE is garbage since ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:43:16.893+0000) > > Tbh the ultimate to copy other ultimates sounds amazing and if anything I expected Riot to do such champion like 4 years ago. > > Ofc it will be unbalanced untill Riot will pretty much halve its AP/AD base and ratios (so it'd be more of utility ultimate, rather than nukes). That's my guess, but that's only if Riot wants to do it right. Otherwise we'll just have to live with this cancer. > > Vayne buffs are a joke, if anything. A very terrible and unfunny joke made by someone who hasn't even played vayne, if not the whole the game. > > PBE is garbage since ever. Yes, I admit it's unique but balancing over 100 champion ults is...a nightmare to be short.
: > [{quoted}](name=Głaze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-11T15:28:38.913+0000) > > so we're just going to toss a vayne buff that's clearly going to be almost game breaking. her win rate shoots all the way up to 54% and meanwhile we have a champion that has the ability to steal ANY ult in the game. Not to mention almost all champions that are new almost always comes out broken or too underpowered. Seriously, you have a fucking beta client for a reason. 80% of PBE players probably only come to play test skin and the 20%'s opinion doesn't even matter. On top of all of this, we still have to deal with Conqueror and all sorts of things. > > ;tldr: why have a beta client when you're just pushing all of beta shit to live build? her win rate is not 54% A rioter came and said it's 51.1% in high mmr.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:28:06.891+0000) > > her win rate is not 54% > > A rioter came and said it's 51.1% in high mmr. Yeah, I didn't see that.
: So... your strategy is to disprove my statement about him being fine on PBE... is to show me a bug he had on live... right... Also, you’re still refusing to acknowledge most of what I typed.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=0001000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T18:01:00.018+0000) > > So... your strategy is to disprove my statement about him being fine on PBE... is to show me a bug he had on live... right... > > Also, you’re still refusing to acknowledge most of what I typed. Yes, I'm disproving you because you state such bold facts like Azir was flawless. You're clearly straight up just lying on the boards. You said he was flawless on PBE, but that's a lie. I won't even go further because your whole paragraph is so contradicting.
: And that was either because nobody ever tried doing that on PBE or it simply didn't happen there. Downvoting a correct and factual comment because you think you know better is dumb. The PBE IS for bugfixes. Period. Nothing else. It doesn't have any reliable data s mentioned and neither does it have the sheer amount of people playing to collect it and in turn figure out when what breaks. Just use your brain for a second and think. The 2k or whatever many people on PBE vs The hundreds of thousands of players on live Who will find more bugs?
> [{quoted}](name=Snake of Avarice,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:14:49.899+0000) > > And that was either because nobody ever tried doing that on PBE or it simply didn't happen there. Downvoting a correct and factual comment because you think you know better is dumb. > > The PBE IS for bugfixes. Period. Nothing else. It doesn't have any reliable data s mentioned and neither does it have the sheer amount of people playing to collect it and in turn figure out when what breaks. > > Just use your brain for a second and think. > > The 2k or whatever many people on PBE > vs > The hundreds of thousands of players on live > > Who will find more bugs? "The PBE IS for bugfixes. Period. Nothing else. It doesn't have any reliable data s mentioned and neither does it have the sheer amount of people playing to collect it and in turn figure out when what breaks." Huh just for bugfixes? You sure about that? If it's for intended for bugfixes only, why are they releasing patch notes into beta before live? You are truly mistaken sir. Know your facts before you post something stupid. I'm not saying PBE is completely flawed but there were numerous patches which completely straight up broke the game. The Beta client should serve as some sort of deterrent to those game breaking patches. Look at Vayne right now. Look what happened to ADC's. There was a time (even sometimes now) where bruisers and mage just took the ADC slot.
: Please try to actually think through your response before posting. If you had done that, you would have realized two things: 1. Not all bugs can be caught before something hits live, and 2. Bugs occurring on live that do not appear on PBE are a very real possibility. Look at Azir: absolutely flawless in the PBE, but on release? A literal mess. Besides, I never said they were good at their job; I only told you what they used it for. If you buy a iphone so that you can check your emails on the go but don’t read them, that doesn’t change the reason you have it; it just means your shit at seeing that purpose through.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=000100030001,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:33:40.896+0000) > > Please try to actually think through your response before posting. If you had done that, you would have realized two things: 1. Not all bugs can be caught before something hits live, and 2. Bugs occurring on live that do not appear on PBE are a very real possibility. Look at Azir: absolutely flawless in the PBE, but on release? A literal mess. > > Besides, I never said they were good at their job; I only told you what they used it for. If you buy a iphone so that you can check your emails on the go but don’t read them, that doesn’t change the reason you have it; it just means your shit at seeing that purpose through. You literally contradicted yourself in your own statement. "If you buy an iphone so that you can check your emails on the go but don't read them, that does't change the reason you have it." ...uhhh -You buy an iPhone for the sole purpose to check your emails on the go. -You don't read them. -Conclusion: you spent a stupid amount of money for nothing. your analogy makes no sense. Why get an iPhone in the first place?
: > Honestly, what's the point in PBE? Bug testing and marketing. Balance data from the PBE isn’t reliable because of the constrained player population, so they use their own judgement in deciding what looks good.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lW4HPLIZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-11T15:46:03.225+0000) > > Bug testing and marketing. Balance data from the PBE isn’t reliable because of the constrained player population, so they use their own judgement in deciding what looks good. Really? Have you seen Neeko? She has/had a game breaking bug which bug splats any player if anyone pings her items. PBE is literally just somewhere to go to "test" a skin or play a new champion. Let's be honest here and not lie.
  Comentários de Rioters
Dr Dog (NA)
: hes completely fine if your good as him, he needs a new ult tho
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8nv8Kvgj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:15:08.885+0000) > > hes completely fine if your good as him, he needs a new ult tho Anyone can be considered "fine" if you're good at them lol.
: I remember before literally any nerfs , even before the interaction with Zhonia and his Ult nerf , his win rate was 45% while being pick or ban in high elo I decided not to trust win rates since then . However the nerfs he got were all huge I believe he needs a rework again lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8nv8Kvgj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:35:20.705+0000) > > I remember before literally any nerfs , even before the interaction with Zhonia and his Ult nerf , his win rate was 45% while being pick or ban in high elo > I decided not to trust win rates since then . > However the nerfs he got were all huge > I believe he needs a rework again lmao Agreed. His ult feels very out of place when using it and the Zhonyas + Ult was pretty nuts. Win rates do tell a story though. A champion below 45% WR isn't healthy at all and should be buffed or reworked in some way.
Dr Dog (NA)
: hes completely fine if your good as him, he needs a new ult tho
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8nv8Kvgj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:15:08.885+0000) > > hes completely fine if your good as him, he needs a new ult tho He clearly isn't "fine" if you need to re-design his ultimate ability. 43% WR says a champion is either: 1. Clearly under powered 2. Not meta and no one knows how to play him
: Remove his point and click hard cc that is ranged then he can become meta again.
> [{quoted}](name=Anìmê,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8nv8Kvgj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:12:28.643+0000) > > Remove his point and click hard cc that is ranged then he can become meta again. I agree Riot should do something about the point and click root, but he needs some sort of buff to compensate.
mack9112 (NA)
: He just has a high skill ceiling
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8nv8Kvgj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:19:59.775+0000) > > He just has a high skill ceiling Sure he has a skill cap but there's Azir. He's currently at a 43% WR ~ and is struggling to be meta. He clearly needs some sort of buff I just don't know what.
Comentários de Rioters
: Hey what’s wrong with making players have to think a bit?
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze 6 Yasuo,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m4wk8An0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-07T21:24:29.195+0000) > > Hey what’s wrong with making players have to think a bit? you are in league of legends. half of the playerbase don't think.
: It’s a game. It’s for fun. If you’re not having fun what’s the point?
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oYvXL8lh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-07T03:29:41.907+0000) > > It’s a game. It’s for fun. > If you’re not having fun what’s the point? you're the reason why players hate people like you. if you want to have fun, go play draft or blind pick. hell go play ARAM. ranked is a dedicated gamemode to test your skill and has a competitive environment unlike normals or draft. quit with the "its a game its for fun." bullshit excuse.
: Who decided it was ok to buff khazix?
Wanan know the reason why they buffed Kha'Zix Championship Kha'Zix. There you go. These money hungry fat fucks need their money so they can get their daily big macs.
: I really feel like Fizz might be too strong right now
Why are we complaining about Fizz when Graves can literally 1v9 with Stormrazor?
: I mean, no idea why he'd be going Presence of Mind anymore, given that it doesn't work at all like it used to. It went from being a Kassadin rune to being a Karthus rune. You stop him by getting him to ult, then CCing him. If you're constantly trying to land skillshots while he has R ready, that's just..stupid. It's like trying to land skillshots on a Sivir that has E ready.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAcGBAzb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-27T15:35:42.201+0000) > > I mean, no idea why he'd be going Presence of Mind anymore, given that it doesn't work at all like it used to. > > It went from being a Kassadin rune to being a Karthus rune. > > You stop him by getting him to ult, then CCing him. If you're constantly trying to land skillshots while he has R ready, that's just..stupid. It's like trying to land skillshots on a Sivir that has E ready. Imagine if Sivir at lvl 16 had a spellshield that was on a 1.2 second cooldown. You literally have to stop by either 1. Chain cc locking the fuck out of him 2. Somehow finish the game before 20 By chain cc locking 1 person, who's gonna deal with the adc, mid, top, jungle? It's just extremely hard to fend off when he's constantly flashing around the map.
: Dont let him be lv16
> [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAcGBAzb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-27T13:00:34.645+0000) > > Dont let him be lv16 Right I'm supposed to single handily stop him from getting lvl 16.
Comentários de Rioters
: Or you could not troll your four teammates who do care about ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=God King Andrei,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7pUs7LGf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-26T05:08:00.263+0000) > > Or you could not troll your four teammates who do care about ranked. you are probably one of those teammates who throws the game for your team.
: What's the problem? Mute works for all languages.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q9uQqARL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-20T18:44:39.463+0000) > > What's the problem? Mute works for all languages. I don't mind the flame. It's more of it's impacting our team play. The mute button is not going to make those two players play better. I'm just trying to improve on myself, but it's nearly impossible when you have two players constantly bitching at each other.
Saloz Mat (EUW)
: 3min for Remake way to long in a Meta when games goes for 20-30min
Too short considering people sometimes really have bad connectivity issues. The 3 min remake makes sense since it's only purpose is to prevent a 4v5 or more. It's not used for an earlier /ff.
Comentários de Rioters

Slyness

Nível 264 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão