Valðr (NA)
: Something needs to change.
OP, those threads have always existed and always will, regardless of game balance.
BCLogic (NA)
: What champion should I play to complement my Darius play?
Panth's also a bully, but he doesn't get tanky. Olaf might fit. He can all-in early if the enemy takes one too many hits, he gets good sustain and is beefy.
: Does CS Matter as Much if you don't die and scale better?
You aren't going to scale without CS. Not giving kills is always good, but a decent CS lead is going to be as much if not more gold.
: For those of you who didnt know, xxxtentacion was a league player
May his body rot to match his soul. Good riddance. Guess I should have known he played League, he was certainly that bad irl.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Onotori (NA)
: I need someone to answer a random question.
Lulu is a better pick than Twisted Fate imo
: Am i the only one who thinks this meta is the absolute worst??
1: Bruiser metas are shit it's true. 2: You didn't "lose" any of your skills now that different champions are in play. Being a support means the same thing regardless of who you are or who your botlane buddy is: managing lane pressure to maximize your carry's gold. You're still bothering the enemy and protecting the carry. You're still picking champs that synergize with your carry's kit. You're still building most of the same items too.
Źęñ (EUW)
: Will Lol create a Linux version?
Linux is modifiable right? Just adjust your machine to run League.
: How do you beat Poppy?
Poppy lives for skirmishes and all-ins. A more hit-and-run playstyle is going to whittle her down and help you win when the true engage starts. The good news is most of your champs have the range and/or sustain to do this well.
: Fidds has Brand ult level 1
Garen has Mundo ult as a passive
: Reworked aatrox is way worst than current aatrox
: [POLL] D or F for Flash?
D is for Dance, so that's terrible button you put Flash on.
Jozz (NA)
: i agree with stormrazor, its kinda a weird item, and i would actualy rather build a ie zeal over it any day. but the new ie is actualy kinda nice, it addresses a HUGE fluctuation of damage from adcs requiring them to have crit. also makes 60% crit easily achievable and it now adds true damage. the ie is a good thing, the only thing i would ask for is a crit option that isnt linked with attack speed. make room for items like witts end as a anti mage possibility. DEAR RIOT i want a crit/hp(or survivability) item??? interesting no?
> [{quoted}](name=Jozz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZ7Ejtzr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-15T17:43:58.382+0000) > > i agree with stormrazor, its kinda a weird item, and i would actualy rather build a ie zeal over it any day. but the new ie is actualy kinda nice, it addresses a HUGE fluctuation of damage from adcs requiring them to have crit. also makes 60% crit easily achievable and it now adds true damage. the ie is a good thing, the only thing i would ask for is a crit option that isnt linked with attack speed. make room for items like witts end as a anti mage possibility. > > DEAR RIOT i want a crit/hp(or survivability) item??? interesting no? Giving ADCs easy survivability isn't the answer. Remember when bloodthirster was the must-build-first item?
: Support items nerfed = ivern nerfed and forgotten again :(
Riot absolutely did not factor in how giving a jungler a very cheap build would affect him. My guess is Ivern is staying in the unwanted corner until he gets a remake. It's funny, Riot pulls champions out of the dumpster just to drop another in.
shici (NA)
: Riot is on vacation. Remove champion select from this crap game.
Comentários de Rioters
Blue009 (EUNE)
: Is rakan good supp?
Rakan is weird. He's not a tank, but he is melee. He's bad against damage supports like Karma or Brand, but his CC is the real deal. I'd hold off until we see how the shield nerfs affect him though.
: Malphite's look
Rocks don't have a neck. It'd be weird for Riot to give Malph one.
: I think I've clicked and left this thread like at least 5 times by now. Probably more. It's like opening a fridge to see if there's new food to eat.
> [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G29irWNy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-14T03:43:35.168+0000) > > I think I've clicked and left this thread like at least 5 times by now. Probably more. > > It's like opening a fridge to see if there's new food to eat. You can see how many comments there are in a thread without clicking on it, m8
Comentários de Rioters
: Jarvan REMAKE
Just make his ult stop dashes. It's the only buff he needs to be popular.
: It's the final week of OWL's first regular season. Shanghai Dragons are still 0-38.
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot loves 'em, moms hate 'em! Here's why!
It's just a common plot hook stolen from anime/disney
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ulurtQnA,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-06T20:32:11.885+0000) > > That's exactly why it would work. > > Person 1: Hey why is my account banned? > Person 2: Oh I was botting. > > Person 1 now does everything in their power to stop person 2 from botting, and Riot isn't liable for any of it. Given riot charges money for RP, and consumer protection laws are a thing, not the best idea. Even if their tos says they can ban you for any reason, that wouldnt really hold legally (tos isnt a binding contract) The person botting can be banned with no legal issues. The other guy getting hit because of the IP ban where he did no wrongdoing? Not gunna really fly.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ulurtQnA,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-06T20:36:50.182+0000) > > Given riot charges money for RP, and consumer protection laws are a thing, not the best idea. Even if their tos says they can ban you for any reason, that wouldnt really hold legally (tos isnt a binding contract) > > The person botting can be banned with no legal issues. The other guy getting hit because of the IP ban where he did no wrongdoing? Not gunna really fly. You can legally refuse service (access to the league servers) to anybody without reason, as long as racial/gender/etc prejudice is suspected. Riot could ban me today out of the blue and my only recourse would be paying the arbitration office they select to tell me that I have no right to compensation.
Nsane (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ulurtQnA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-02T22:51:32.179+0000) > > . . . IP bans. . . Just going to leave this here, maybe one day it will stick: It takes all of 5 seconds to get a new IP address. That leaves a banned address floating out in the DHCP pool waiting to be assigned to someone who's done nothing wrong. Not only that, but due to NAT, all machines on the same gateway are now also banned, so imagine a dorm where 20+ people are all banned who have done nothing wrong. IP bans do not work.
> [{quoted}](name=Nsane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ulurtQnA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-02T23:03:02.462+0000) > > Just going to leave this here, maybe one day it will stick: > > It takes all of 5 seconds to get a new IP address. That leaves a banned address floating out in the DHCP pool waiting to be assigned to someone who's done nothing wrong. Not only that, but due to NAT, all machines on the same gateway are now also banned, so imagine a dorm where 20+ people are all banned who have done nothing wrong. IP bans do not work. That's exactly why it would work. Person 1: Hey why is my account banned? Person 2: Oh I was botting. Person 1 now does everything in their power to stop person 2 from botting, and Riot isn't liable for any of it.
: I just ask for 1 weekend with standard dominion
: How to beat master yi without hard CC
Win the game while he's powerfarming his third item
Felbhu (NA)
: Welcome to low levels. Riot can't do shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Yifftopia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ulurtQnA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-02T22:38:44.474+0000) > > Welcome to low levels. Riot can't do shit. Investigate and give out IP bans like they're candy?
: What is gamora?
Gamera is a giant monster that looks like a turtle. While he is known for attacking cities, he is a friend to children everywhere and has defended earth from other monsters before.
: Enchanter support nerfs on the horizon, where are we trying to go?
Nerfs should go to items before champions (which seems to be what's happening). Redemption and Locket remain must-haves in nearly every situation. You want shields and heals to be less powerful? Start with what supports add onto their kit.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: I was thinking about returning to league after quitting ever since preseason
dw They're only buffing Yasuo since he wasn't popular enough. The nerfs will come as soon as everybody wants to first pick him again.
: R.I.P League of Legends
IT HAS BEEN 0 DAYS SINCE A "LEAGUE IS DYING" THREAD
: Riot games is part of whats wrong with todays society
I was so hopeful when I read your title. And then you got it completely opposite by thinking Riot is too hard on toxic players. Riot will do anything to ensure that toxic players don't get consequences for their actions while maintaining the illusion that Riot's combating toxicity. But actually punishing toxic players would mean a dip in their profits, so it will never happen.
: In all my many games of ARAM over the past 5 years or so (and I pretty much only play ARAM) I rarely bought Warmog's. I feel like there are usually much better choices. If I did buy it usually it would be 5th or 6th item of a long drawn out game.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Dalloway,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iW89MwVb,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-06-01T21:39:38.231+0000) > > In all my many games of ARAM over the past 5 years or so (and I pretty much only play ARAM) I rarely bought Warmog's. I feel like there are usually much better choices. If I did buy it usually it would be 5th or 6th item of a long drawn out game. This. Warmog's isn't "the good tank item" in ARAM. And if it was so much better than a good Righteous Glory build, then it deserved to be removed.
ADC Bard (NA)
: How to trigger weebs
These methods are dated. They would always work in the mid-late 2000s, but their effectiveness has been declining since 2013. "X can beat (their favorite character)" is still guaranteed to work.
: Is gold considered a good elo
Short answer: No it's terrible Long answer: You're in the top 30% of all players in your server
: How to properly use teleport
I'm trying to figure this one out. Singed sees Maokai go into the brush, sees a teleport coming, and decides that he needs to 1v2? Oh wait, that's just Singed players
: Allow us to see results for votes without voting
: Kassadin is in the Silence Bundle
Petition to make Kassadin's mother give him his silence back
: Riot, Blizzard, And Twitch Are Teaming Up To Fight Toxic Gaming Behavior
: This wouldn't be as big as a problem if riot didn't promise that people would still recognize her in the skin. I actually like the new skin but it does have its issues (the body kinda looks too similar to Karma's winder wonderland skin imo). And the fur on it was applied terribly.
> [{quoted}](name=OverpoweredSoap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p5NspEvG,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-03-22T02:32:43.882+0000) > > This wouldn't be as big as a problem if riot didn't promise that people would still recognize her in the skin. > > I actually like the new skin but it does have its issues (the body kinda looks too similar to Karma's winder wonderland skin imo). And the fur on it was applied terribly. All the female champs bodies look similar. They just didn't give Jinx massive tits. Well, there's also Illaoi, who was a good step in the right direction. She's still designed with the purpose of looking good, but at least she's different.
: Hey Riot, you wanna know one of the many reasons why we hate you using Reddit over your own boards?
I don't get it. If Riot wanted an echo chamber that removed all dissenting opinions, why don't they just make boards that? They own the website, *and* write the ToS. Hell, they could make saying good things about Riot and their decisions mandatory. Didn't post in support of Riot this week? 2 day ban.
Arduno (NA)
: Flat Earth or Round Earth which one would you rather live on?
A flat earth would be horrible. Does it rotate still? How so? Would night just be where we all goupside down to hide from the sun? Does night exist at all? Like, the earth would have to be sideways for it to function like it does now in regards to other celestial bodies. And then there's gravity. We probably wouldn't even have our own gravity. The popular model of a flat earth only makes sense if there's a different planet whose gravity affects earth.
: The percentage of dude bods compared to sexy girls is about the same as the percentage of players who'd be interested in dude bods compared to sexy girls. You know where sexy dude bods are common? Women's literature covers, because it appeals to the target audience.
> [{quoted}](name=Tèrminus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqMrY0ni,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-22T21:01:50.854+0000) > > The percentage of dude bods compared to sexy girls is about the same as the percentage of players who'd be interested in dude bods compared to sexy girls. > > You know where sexy dude bods are common? Women's literature covers, because it appeals to the target audience. These demographics soind like something Riot would be interested in changing over time. League was never advertised as "a game for men," and the dudes who **do** leave if Riot added a little more guy candy wouldn't be taking that much with them.
Comentários de Rioters
: Miss Fortunes new Skin
She has a parasite that requires sunlight or else it will kill her. +10 progressive points
: What I don't get is how he went from making fun of weebs all the time to doing nothing but posting anime and talking about anime blah blah
> [{quoted}](name=Sèx Crazed Eve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BH0p1IzO,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-03-20T19:00:01.000+0000) > > What I don't get is how he went from making fun of weebs all the time to doing nothing but posting anime and talking about anime blah blah Anime is a disease. You don't stand inside the quarantine zone just to make fun of it.
Destaice (NA)
: "omfg blizzard had their esports team delete tweets with pepe the frog lmao sjw company"
OP needs to understand that it's difficult talking about game companies who do even the smallest things to reduce toxicity in the community on a Riot-owned forum.
Exibir mais

Social Justice 1

Nível 38 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão