: Is it me or is the Client actually pretty decent now?
It's just you. Others are not just running into broken things everyday, but finding more and new things that have broken as well.
: And who's gonna pay for someone to watch footage all day of salty kids dropping reports on players?
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XkYeEKnE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T02:20:46.428+0000) > > And who's gonna pay for someone to watch footage all day of salty kids dropping reports on players? The... billion dollar company?
: Doesn’t only give one stack per ward and assist? If anything it seems like their nerfing it so people pick poro and zombie ward more
> [{quoted}](name=emarythomp2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aNMAaHQA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T02:03:56.868+0000) > > Doesn’t only give one stack per ward and assist? If anything it seems like their nerfing it so people pick poro and zombie ward more No, because it hasn't worked that way for a long time now. Wards don't even give stacks for this rune.
: Sylas need life quality changes
> [{quoted}](name=Jazzchimera,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=udAiN3Ld,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-12T14:26:16.571+0000) > > GIve back his shield, I can't fight any ad champ anymore, I play so passively because I can't go in without doing any damage. > And while talking about damage, his animation is so slow when using his Auto-attack animation and remove his second E knockout animation, in 0.5 sec i cant do anything which is really dumb. That's not "life quality changes". That's just "buff".
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EIdgZcAF,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T23:11:21.303+0000) > > {{item:3078}} is never bought on ADCs ?????? Ezreal builds TF and it is arguably a much better pick on him now that double tear is nerfed. I've also seen it on Kai'sa and Lucian. It's core on Corki and he's a marksman/ADC even if he's more midlane now.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EIdgZcAF,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T23:35:26.067+0000) > > ?????? > > Ezreal builds TF and it is arguably a much better pick on him now that double tear is nerfed. I've also seen it on Kai'sa and Lucian. It's core on Corki and he's a marksman/ADC even if he's more midlane now. That's the point...
Emikk431 (NA)
: Can I be banned for this????
You were not banned for "one bad word". You were banned because you have a history of violating the contract that you signed with Riot Games. You were banned for ignoring multiple, written warnings from the company itself telling you to stop harassing their customers.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EIdgZcAF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:38:21.098+0000) > > "It has armor on it so that mean its a tank only item! How can you mess this up Riot???" > > {{item:3157}} It also gives CDR and Utility and no damage stats. Trinity is for casters, IBG for tanks and Lich Bane for Mages like Diana or Ziggs. Theoretically each class gets s sheen except Supports or Assassins
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EIdgZcAF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:56:04.934+0000) > > It also gives CDR and Utility and no damage stats. > > Trinity is for casters, IBG for tanks and Lich Bane for Mages like Diana or Ziggs. Theoretically each class gets s sheen except Supports or Assassins "It also gives CDR and Utility and no damage stats." Because an item giving **more** stats making it more attractive, (even though you are wrong about it) that means people would **not** want to buy it even more and also, somehow... it means that it's solely for tanks because a tank wants armor. Yeah, you're right. {{item:3025}} is for tanks. {{item:3026}} is for tanks. {{item:3078}} is never bought on ADCs and only assassins have ever bought {{item:3142}} because it is "for" them. That is totally how the game works.
Ehhhh (EUW)
: They told us all about it though. Theres gonna be a shop at the end of the year which will have stuff to buy for even 1 PP
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aHQgfU0o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T19:22:56.343+0000) > > They told us all about it though. Theres gonna be a shop at the end of the year which will have stuff to buy for even 1 PP Putting in something to lessen criticism for a bad decision doesn't change the bad decision, _especially_ when it can be changed at any time and they are deciding not to again.
: Iceborne gauntlet.
"It has armor on it so that mean its a tank only item! How can you mess this up Riot???" {{item:3157}}
: Does Riot still post skins that will be on sale every month?
No, they stopped doing announcements. You have to check the shop periodically now.
: Why is Teemo allowed to be good in every stage of the game?
> [{quoted}](name=I must be better,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZgrMBof6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-07T00:56:17.566+0000) > > Why is Teemo allowed to be good in every stage of the game? Because he isn't? He tends to bully but falls off one way or another, like getting beaten by those he was previously countering. > He is strong lane bully. His dmg and poke is BIG. And also, he scales pretty fucking much dealing incredibly dmg when building ap. > U should chose between being lane bully or hyper carry. Not both, wtf He's not a hypercarry at all. What? Edit: I suppose anyone can be a "hypercarry" if you feed them a kill every minute and a half.
: Darius can die in a turret dive. He can't tank a turret for 5 seconds while building full damage.
> [{quoted}](name=dontspinbutwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IHIMn9iv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:40:07.282+0000) > > Darius can die in a turret dive. So can Tryndamere. "He can't tank a turret for 5 seconds while building full damage." Darius doesn't need to build full damage. Darius can use things other than that ult to tank while not suffering from its absence, while having his own benefits from his build and kit because he is a different champion. Other champions can also tower dive with their ability to tank, invalidate tower shots, reset tower aggro, and so on. But you are making an exception of them and everyone else to this idea of yours but Tryndamere.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPsZV4EX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:15:48.436+0000) > > The passes do expire. The question was "Why do the points expire?" > Why did they "intend" them to expire? Why do game companies "intend" to place all these timed exclusives everywhere where they place an arbitrary window for something that has no limit in production? What's the goal? It's because it's well known marketing using consumer focused manipulative behavioral psychology. The reason they expire is because it pressures you to buy more and if you don't then you have to buy something you already bought again. Not really. I own all the prestige skins, and am sitting on 161 PP and was in no way pressured to get those. Got most from getting the prestige missions on passes, the 25 from the anniversary and a few extra from buying a couple chests (cause people buy those every now and then).
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPsZV4EX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:33:43.798+0000) > > Not really. I own all the prestige skins, and am sitting on 161 PP and was in no way pressured to get those. Got most from getting the prestige missions on passes, the 25 from the anniversary and a few extra from buying a couple chests (cause people buy those every now and then). Yes really. You exclude yourself but saying it's not 100% effective with you doesn't invalidate millions of dollars spent on over a half century of professional psychological research.
: If one of your accounts has really bad mmr, do you give up on it? Harder to climb
> [{quoted}](name=JCrooks23,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=subfbv7P,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-04T16:51:54.874+0000) > > This was my first actual season of ranked I actually tried to climb on. I played roles I was never good on, lost lp, played champions i'm not good on. dropped in ranked. So I screwed up my mmr. Found a new role I'm best on. Made an alt and I'm having better games on it but I spent money on my main so I haven't stopped playing on it there's no reason to give up on it. If the account has really bad MMR to the player, the the games are going to be really easy, because that is how MMR works.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPsZV4EX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T17:58:48.204+0000) > > Why do they NEED to expire? Because the point of them is to be timed exclusives and a way to unlock special edition skins that are intended to be limited to a single season? Why do season passes to amusement parks expire?
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPsZV4EX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:02:32.512+0000) > > Because the point of them is to be timed exclusives and a way to unlock special edition skins that are intended to be limited to a single season? > > Why do season passes to amusement parks expire? The passes do expire. An entirely different kind of pass like an amusement park pass that offers unlimited entry to the park over a summer expire because it would be sold for unlimited use over a time frame. There is not an unlimited cosmetics pass to buy like that and the question was not about unrelated passes which unrelated to this Prestige Points are things to be used for skins like shards or gemstones which do not expire. The question was "Why do the points expire?" Why did they "intend" them to expire? Why do game companies "intend" to place all these timed exclusives everywhere where they place an arbitrary window for something that has no limit in production? What's the goal and how is any of it defended just because the word "intend" was used? It's because it's well known marketing using consumer focused manipulative behavioral psychology. The reason they expire is because it pressures you to spend more on a timeframe and if you don't then you have to buy something you already bought again.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: But why would you NEED to get the full 100 points to be able to use the points before they expire? You do know that riot is going to give us a shop that includes tons of fun stuff for less than 100PP
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPsZV4EX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-04T17:08:36.467+0000) > > But why would you NEED to get the full 100 points to be able to use the points before they expire? > You do know that riot is going to give us a shop that includes tons of fun stuff for less than 100PP Why do they NEED to expire?
: Can we have tryndamere's ult only work on champion/minion damage?
> [{quoted}](name=dontspinbutwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IHIMn9iv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-04T17:10:51.044+0000) > > Tryndamere is supposed to be an undying duelist. Fine, I get it. Some champions have to be oppressive, thats just the truth of it. However, there should always be a tradeoff for it. Like lets say I play Darius. The enemy can either risk fighting me to stay on top of CS, or they can hide behind turret, not die, but lose out on about 50 cs. However, after laning phase, this pressure usually ends. My point is, when oppressed, farming under turret is a viable strat to which even pros do. > > So about tryndamere. Hes fundamentally broken in every way. Theres crit at level 1. But fine, as much as I hate RNG, he needs some form of oppression. However, if hes going to be oppressive, let me farm under turret. If I choose to be 30 cs behind, Why is it hes able to freely dive me while 2 levels ahead, then spin out while ulting? > > Make it so tryndamere's ult only prevents your hp from falling below 1 hp if its champion damage or minion damage. Let turret shots go through the ult. There is no justification that Tryndamere mains can say against this. > > I guarentee you, if fountain didn't go through tryndamere's ult, he would fountain dive 3 enemies at a time. Make turrets do the same. Because other champions, like lets say I play Darius, I can also tower dive you on the champ you are playing. While you are under tower I can hit you, pull you out of tower, or dive you while having the ability to tank tower shots and can do all of these because of how my champion works in the game. Just the same as if I was on a different champion. >"However, if hes going to be oppressive, let me farm under turret ... My point is, when oppressed, farming under turret is a viable strat to which even pros do." Pros also know that towers are not safe zone and there are times they cannot farm under tower. Champions have resistances and abilities that they can use which make tower diving someone an option. You're saying that should not be an option just for this one champ, even though tower diving is a viable strat.
: Skin Borders, do I have to have the skin?
Thighyah (NA)
: so, weird question..
Yes, you can. Make sure it doesn't happen again and you do not let other people on your accounts as you are responsible for them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ifdBEMd0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-29T04:24:08.562+0000) > > On the other hand, why _would_ Riot lie? They gain nothing from doing so. > > If URF really had the opposite effect on players and they genuinely played it in droves consistently, Riot would be raking in bucks from people actively playing the game because of it and probably would've shoved some form of monetisation into the mode like they did with the TFT Little Legends and attempted to do with the Golden Spatula Pass for ARURF+ or whatever they called it. > > I personally don't care either way because in my opinion, URF should've never been brought back after the first time because all the mode boils down to is "pick any of these champions otherwise you'd lose and have a very shit time playing the game", on top of the fact that when it does come back, people bitch about how X champion is OP, or because of "tryhards" in URF or some shit like dodging because someone picked X OP champion and the whole smashing your buttons thing does nothing for me. Well good news, you can ban anyone you like now, they changed that, so now you'll play it and have fun right? Why Riot would lie is a simple thing. Riot or whomever is working at Riot and in charge of these game modes doesn't like the fact that URF is more fun than the core game mode, 5v5 Summoner's Rift, and they or whomever sees this in the Data is mad and petty about it, so they don't show the data the would clearly make their game look like a joke because URF was "Meant as an April Fools joke" but somehow its both more fun and better than slow ranked 5v5 according to all the people who love it enough to demand it back. Yeah the Tryhards play in my URF games, I get it though, they want to win at something, and rank is too hard and too much of a time investment to carry people and lose rating, so why not roll the dice and get into a quick URF game? I have notice the games take about 15-20 minutes, if that slower than they used to be? I used to think the URF mode was more fun before now. I personally don't like the Drag buff, the banning, and the cannon.
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ifdBEMd0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-29T05:13:57.165+0000) > > Well good news, you can ban anyone you like now, they changed that, so now you'll play it and have fun right? > > Why Riot would lie is a simple thing. > > Riot or whomever is working at Riot and in charge of these game modes doesn't like the fact that URF is more fun than the core game mode, 5v5 Summoner's Rift, and they or whomever sees this in the Data is mad and petty about it, so they don't show the data the would clearly make their game look like a joke because URF was "Meant as an April Fools joke" but somehow its both more fun and better than slow ranked 5v5 according to all the people who love it enough to demand it back. YES! Exactly! Because large video game companies have their strategies and business decisions made like insecure children on a school's playground. Your friends all playing URF on your friends list only means that's the kind of people you have on your friends list. It's obvious that other people don't have your friends. The fact is URF increases players quitting. Yet you are trying to argue like that the latest raunchy comedy that got poor reviews and low ticket sales, well the film's company must just be mad and lying about the film_ they made_ ...because your friends liked it, right.
: is black hole-ing gold reportable?
>would this not be intentionally assisting enemy team/ negative behavior/griefing? Let's put it this way. The Xayah's possibly poor decision to clear the wave is roughly as reportable as each of the poor decisions that led the Evelynn to be 4 items behind.
: Anniversary Missions
Hey there! The answer is you can, Riot wanted to give gifts as a thank you to the players, so they made sure it would be a no-stress experience without worries over things like missing a day or being away at the time.
Leetri (EUW)
: It's because those Plat players have Bronze MMR in normals. The different queues don't influence each other so it's entirely possible to have a huge MMR gap if you only play 1 mode. To illustrate, say I'm a fresh player who just hit level 30 so I can play ranked. I start playing ranked and place in Iron. Over a couple of years I play only ranked and eventually reach Challenger. If I now go back to play normals it will still have my Iron MMR because it hasn't been updated since I stopped playing normals, even though I'm Challenger in ranked. I have to play a couple of normals for my MMR to skyrocket to where it's supposed to be.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EwH9cQ6G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T15:54:54.645+0000) > > It's because those Plat players have Bronze MMR in normals. The different queues don't influence each other so it's entirely possible to have a huge MMR gap if you only play 1 mode. To illustrate, say I'm a fresh player who just hit level 30 so I can play ranked. I start playing ranked and place in Iron. Over a couple of years I play only ranked and eventually reach Challenger. If I now go back to play normals it will still have my Iron MMR because it hasn't been updated since I stopped playing normals, even though I'm Challenger in ranked. I have to play a couple of normals for my MMR to skyrocket to where it's supposed to be. That's a bunch of issues, but that doesn't look to be the topic. OP's problem is... what, he wants to smurf on Bronze players in normals but matchmaking isn't letting him by doing its job?
Toxikoak (NA)
: Boycott LoL
Cool. Post your chat logs.
: I feel genuinely guilty for just opening my skin permanent
> [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yE7UiLye,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-28T16:07:45.466+0000) > > I feel genuinely guilty for just opening my skin permanent > > My friends claimed all they got were Ice Toboggan/Red Baron {{champion:42}} and Gentleman {{champion:31}} , Meanwhile I unlocked Nightbringer {{champion:157}} > > This crap can't be fair. What is there to feel guilty about over that? Riot gave everybody free shards and a skin, and guaranteed tiers for it to make it better. That's not unfair. Like there's been alot of people complaining about how they wanted the legendary for their main but got **Corki,** but that's about his unpopularity and their expectations, not fairness. In any case, it has nothing to do with you and what you happened to get and people's preferences have nothing to do with fair.
Softpaw (NA)
: Owning every obtainable skin in the game as of completing 10th Day mission for legendary skin.
: Can no longer access Legends of Runterra
That's because access is no longer available at this time. That was just for the announcement.
UniSect (NA)
: Gotta appreciate the 10 year skins turning back to their first.. Splash arts
But those aren't the first splashes. For the anniversary appreciation they have been swapped with community art.
: Really shows how PATHETIC this community has become.....
> [{quoted}](name=Freaktory,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jrEUxXVV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-24T10:21:57.602+0000) > >Really shows how PATHETIC this community has become..... >When for a supposed "TEAM GAME" (or thats what I keep getting told anyways) the only way to play is to mute your allies, mute your enemies, and play like they dont exist. That's your decision. Don't act like it applies to everyone else.
Nubrac (NA)
: SEASON 10 NEW KLEPTO, 8 SECOND KEYSTONES - Nubrac League of Legends Game...
: Is it just bad luck? 150 orange essence and a ward every box even masterwork chest/key
That would not mean that they have the same prize pool and they do not. You only got rolls you do not care for.
: Does Riot Investigate Private Messages?
Your best action is to move along.
: Riot can you ,atleast, put an extra icon for champion sort in collection?
Yeah, but that wouldn't let them advertise _Eternals_ Paid Achievements to you.
ZeusRobert (EUNE)
: The 10th anniversary rewards
Yes. They are gifts to the players and they made sure that there will not be any worry over getting them. It is not required that you play on a particular day to receive them.
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: pls remove animation cancelling from riven and properly balance her
> [{quoted}](name=SiG DxD,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kshrz6iL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-19T15:08:12.492+0000) > > i dont want to be facerolled by a riven who does QRE in same animation > > thank you very much > > plz delete animation canceling > nuking me with R while i am knocked back while she dashes and stuns me > > ok Okay, so why should Riven and Riven only have animation cancel removed so she doesn't "faceroll" you when you play against her on Garen, and not be removed from everyone else, just Riven?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OEljxcq9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-17T07:07:55.078+0000) > > No, because their ults are game elements and the rest of their gameplay matters very significantly for that. The representation is there to help convey those elements. "His rage is believed to be magical, as he could heal from fights incredibly fast." And Tryndamere having such _Undying Rage_, that he Wolverine heals through fatal wounds being unkillable works for that from a lore perspective already. I am fully understanding of the fact that it would never happen, I just think it's funny that their ultimates match the other's lore better than their own. This ain't a legitimate proposal, just a fun little idea. That's why it ain't in Gameplay, it isn't a serious request.
> [{quoted}](name=PyroAeroVampire,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OEljxcq9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:56:17.074+0000) > > I am fully understanding of the fact that it would never happen, I just think it's funny that their ultimates match the other's lore better than their own. This ain't a legitimate proposal, just a fun little idea. That's why it ain't in Gameplay, it isn't a serious request. I got that. It's not about whether or it it would happen, it's that the ults match their own lore and gameplay. The important bit is that they were designed that way because it does match their character already.
GreenLore (EUW)
: I never understood why they didn't just make a red Aakali chroma for free for all the players who owned crimson akali.
For this, yeah that at the least; It's not like it takes anything to make a chroma. But still if someone really wanted to make an Infernal Akali skin, then make Infernal Akali and anyone who wants that can get it. There's no need to ditch a skin from {{champion:84}} or {{champion:51}} or whomever to make one.
: Comment/Q on the in-game "Your shop"
Yes, I can confirm. Riot created it with the intention of giving personalized discounts that the bot thinks you will like, trying to make it _Your_ personal Shop.
JoshTGW (NA)
: Nerfing Charm Abilities and Buffing Quicksilver Sach
> [{quoted}](name=JoshTGW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a5jr7haq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-17T07:30:59.872+0000) > > Crowd Control has always never been fun to deal with, but most of it is reasonable unlike a certain ability that I view as strictly unfair and incredibly overpowered, charms. Charm abilities have by far the longest duration I've ever seen despite being more powerful than a stun or root. Charms rob the player of any control or usage of abilities while also basically sending your character towards the enemy. Immediately I foresaw this as a problem for game balance if more/new characters further down the line receive something like a charm ability or exactly as such. > > Players advice you use the Quicksilver Sach, but that item has a 90 second cool-down compared to other abilities that may likely have shorter cool-downs and only works a small handful of times. With this in mind, I find myself slightly outraged and annoyed that the only counter to a charm is relied solely on an item which isn't even that reliable. This item also serves to hinder the development of the rest of your kit simply for the sake of dealing with just one character that may have a charm ability, namely Evelyn{{champion:28}} or Ahri{{champion:103}} (maybe even more). > > **How Charm Abilities should be Changed:** > What I think should be done to charms is that the player should be allowed retain control of their regular abilities, except ultimate abilities, so as long as the charm forces you towards them. Charms across the board should also receive a 50% decrease in their duration (now: 3 - 4 seconds, after: 1.5 - 2 seconds). > > **How to Buff Quicksilver Sach** > As for the item Quicksilver Sach, I think it should be buffed with a passive that negates 25% of the effectiveness on all crowd control abilities and 50% of the effectiveness of charm abilities. This post is likely going to be collecting downvotes because to start, it is objectively wrong about multiple things, and not just in the writing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gp410pUN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T06:57:53.702+0000) > > Ewww. No. We don't need to encourage Riot to do more "Infernal Akalis" to people. What does that even mean. Replacing Crimson Akali with Infernal Akali? What was so wrong with that. Infernal Akali's not a bad skin, it's not one of her best skins no, but it's not a bad skin especially for its price. Like?????
> [{quoted}](name=kaijukitten,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gp410pUN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T07:52:53.583+0000) > > What does that even mean. Replacing Crimson Akali with Infernal Akali? What was so wrong with that. Infernal Akali's not a bad skin, it's not one of her best skins no, but it's not a bad skin especially for its price. Like????? First off, there's going to be people who do not think that is the case but either way, it's wrong because it is taking something that people got because they liked it and not just changing it, but completely replacing it with something that has absolutely nothing to do with the thing that they **bought**.
: Shouldn't Their Ultimates be Switched?
No, because their ults are game elements and the rest of their gameplay matters very significantly for that. The representation is there to help convey those elements. "His rage is believed to be magical, as he could heal from fights incredibly fast." And Tryndamere having such _Undying Rage_, that he Wolverine heals through fatal wounds being unkillable works for that from a lore perspective already.
: If nothing else can we have that Caitlyn concept as a skin? Pleeeease????? {{sticker:sg-lux}} (Or maybe as a replacement for Officer or Sheriff Caitlyn pls pls pls)
Ewww. No. We don't need to encourage Riot to do more "Infernal Akalis" to people.
: A month or two ago, many people were saying this game was dead
Yeah, they sure were proven dead wrong about the state of League because the 10th Anniversary of League was used to announce, let's see what did you say.... "not League, not League, not League, not League, etcetera, etcetera."
: as i said name {{champion:202}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:110}} i can keep going on but you get the deal pretty much all adcs have cc except lucian. yes im aware miss fortune has a E slow but its still a slow nevertheless.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hq2Xjw7E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T22:51:15.122+0000) > > as i said name {{champion:202}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:110}} i can keep going on but you get the deal pretty much all adcs have cc except lucian. As I said that like some other champions, ADCs are not known for their CC. There is a relationship between having reliable CC, peel, engage, etc. and damage potential. It's not like Katarina has a lot of CC either. There's reasons why the aggressive, mobile, ranged Lucian does not have his abilities crowd control as well.
: why does Lucian has no way to help the team if behind?
Because ADC are not known for their crowd control.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JokeroffHell33,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NV7LdEiH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T11:55:37.567+0000) > > i never asked riot to develop multiple games I didn't realize you spoke for the entire community, my bad. > ... i did ask multiple times to fix matchmaking and visuals tho ... guess what :) they never fixed either but they are developing many new games nearly nobody asked for ... cuz you know they can monetize new games ... Nearly no one asked for, what? People have been asking for multiple games from Riot over this one for ages what?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NV7LdEiH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T12:06:40.060+0000) > > I didn't realize you spoke for the entire community, my bad. Then why did you decide to start framing it as if he does? > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NV7LdEiH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T11:14:31.600+0000) > > Leave it to this community to find a negative out of a thing that they asked for.
: Are coop A.is intentionally rigged?
> [{quoted}](name=godorochi676,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEEQJjPl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-10T23:38:19.350+0000) > > As stupid as this sounds, it feels like their stats scale way more then what they're supposed to. I could have an absolute stat and level advantage over them and they still some how burst me to 0 health while having no good stats of their own. They're always faster for one thing, always 400+ movement speed even with BASIC BOOTS NOT UPGRADED so they get away like it's nobodies business so it makes killing them and getting away worse than anything. Yes, the bots are rigged to make mistakes/incorrect choices to make them weaker. It can be assumed to be intentional so that they are easier to beat for players.
: Best Support for A New Player
Statistically, that would be Soraka, Bard, and Janna but his kit already provides him with so many more tools to make up for misplays, so that's not what would be the concern here. But since what he wants is what he wants, it'll be fine to let him play Ezreal.
: The skins i have before are all gone
You should file a support ticket about that.
: lvl unfairness
> [{quoted}](name=trainedman,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=iflyExXb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-04T21:42:57.472+0000) > > How does lol justify pitting lvl 300's against lvl 30's? This is very frustrating not to be able to play in a fair match? Must be bad programming. If (lvls dont match){find matching lvls} geter done. No, it's because account level is completely meaningless in regards to player skill. There wasn't even this leveling system in place for most of the game's existence.
Exibir mais

Sona Ping

Nível 154 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão