: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
Generally happy with this, though, even though I didn't play any spear of shojin characters myself, I thought it filled an interesting design space and would have been interested in seeing it retooled to some extent rather than removed.... But I could easily see it causing a problem with the new cloud Drake
RJay123 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EliFrost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-10T22:35:12.907+0000) > > I'm black, and torn on the Pyke issue myself, but you're wrong. There is a decent chunk of black cosplayers upset about this. The underlying issue here tho isn't the race of the people complaining. The race people happen to be should *not* define whether something is right or wrong, at least, in this particular instance. The issue is about whether or not a white person cosplaying as a black person is racist. For us to determine that, people need a working definition of racism which is and *should be* the deliberate discrimination against people of a different race. Did the cosplayer deliberately attempt to discriminate against black people by dressing up as Pyke? My answer is no. It is quite painfully obvious that the only reason she dressed as Pyke was because she admired Pyke more than the other characters she could have cosplayed instead. Pyke was chosen out of a roster of hundreds of characters, elevating Pyke above the others. I find it absolutely ridiculous how people could of any race (in other words, just people in general) could be so offended by this, that they're willing to absolute destroy this person's career, life, and reputation because let's be honest, if they had their way, that's exactly what would happen.
> [{quoted}](name=RJay123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=000400000002,timestamp=2019-10-11T02:39:14.122+0000) > > The underlying issue here tho isn't the race of the people complaining. The race people happen to be should *not* define whether something is right or wrong, at least, in this particular instance. The issue is about whether or not a white person cosplaying as a black person is racist. For us to determine that, people need a working definition of racism which is and *should be* the deliberate discrimination against people of a different race. Did the cosplayer deliberately attempt to discriminate against black people by dressing up as Pyke? My answer is no. It is quite painfully obvious that the only reason she dressed as Pyke was because she admired Pyke more than the other characters she could have cosplayed instead. Pyke was chosen out of a roster of hundreds of characters, elevating Pyke above the others. I find it absolutely ridiculous how people could of any race (in other words, just people in general) could be so offended by this, that they're willing to absolute destroy this person's career, life, and reputation because let's be honest, if they had their way, that's exactly what would happen. Well that's not exactly fair either. While intention isn't unimportant, ultimately it IS possible to offend people without intending to and it IS possible to be racist without knowing it. I guess the important question here is: are people here offended because they have been conditioned to say they are offended in situations like this, or is there something genuinely offensive to them that they can clearly express.
: new client login is AWFUL
It's possible that the blinding whiteness is due to the world's themed loadscreen as well. I'll save my judgment until we've gone through a few themes first
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot support staff being so rude and disrispectful
Pretty blatant misuse of the ticket system. There is no team to assign that to, I'm sure, which is probably one reason they just ignored you
: Eternals Feedback Thread: Set 1 Uniques
Some comments: {{champion:28}} - damage dealt by Whiplash seems kind of an arbitrary measurement made worse by the lack of any achievement involving stealth. {{champion:267}} - times you score a double bounce with Ebb and Flow seems like a much better skill expression than damage dealt by E {{champion:16}} - time spent hasted is LARGELY out of your control, and when it is in your control, the only way you can spend more time hasted is by choosing NOT to heal your allies. Times you gift starcall’s passive to allies seems better
: How to change baron Baron Regen increased by 50% Baron now takes 75% less damage from all sources, reduced by 15% per enemy champion in combat with it down to 0% bonus damage reduction. (So 1 man vs baron it takes 60% less damage) This means it's noticably difficult to kill with less than a full team helping to take it out.
> [{quoted}](name=alfavhunter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WlIx8cKb,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:44:37.164+0000) > > How to change baron > > Baron Regen increased by 50% > > Baron now takes 75% less damage from all sources, reduced by 15% per enemy champion in combat with it down to 0% bonus damage reduction. (So 1 man vs baron it takes 60% less damage) > > This means it's noticably difficult to kill with less than a full team helping to take it out. Proper Baron taking often requires a lookout. This discourages that. Taking Baron after a 5-2 team wipe is also supposed to be pretty standard. This, likewise, discourages that. I get not wanting 1 or 2 champs to be able to solo Baron alone, but it's not necessarily SUPPOSED to be a 5 man objective, and if you balance it for the 3 man situation, but continue scaling it down for 4 and 5 man, you make 5 man Baron sneaks trivially easy
: @RIOT What is your stance on people who AFK in the loading screen and miss the beginning of the game
It still just feels like a problem that SOMETHING should be done about because it's not fun to have your level 1 ruined because of this
Comentários de Rioters
: I did I told them to highlight where I went against TOS or Summoner's code or whatever and they did not they just said "I know its frustrating dealing with teammates acting aggressive towards you" the thing is I don't care about that. I never report for toxicity because I can just mute. I know it's an amazing feature never used by the people who really need it
> [{quoted}](name=WHO U TESTIN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mvfz67ph,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:29:47.196+0000) > > I did I told them to highlight where I went against TOS or Summoner's code or whatever and they did not they just said "I know its frustrating dealing with teammates acting aggressive towards you" the thing is I don't care about that. I never report for toxicity because I can just mute. I know it's an amazing feature never used by the people who really need it Here's the problem: YOUR policy is “never report toxicity, mute only” but that's not Riot's policy, and it's not a secret policy either. The question isn't “would I be banned by my standards?” because the answer to that question is normally “no”. It's whether you broke the standards Riot put forth, and it seems obvious that you did. EVERYONE gets heated from time to time; most people who have a bad game don't get banned, or even chat restricted, to get that you have to show a habit of unsportsmanlike behavior, and I'm sorry if you don't think the game should require you to be a good sport, but people shouldn't be forced to mute you to play with you, that's some pretty hardcore victim blaming right there. No one was forcing you to use the chat function.
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts March 29
So, umm, @Riot NOT meddler then, consistent changes to spawn timers and rewards for pre-first-wave aggression make the early minutes of the game important, but a lot of people still AFK at spawn for various reasons. Is there any plan from Riot on how to deal with this since it cedes all early pressure for your team?
: What’s New in Ranked 2019
What happens in promos if you get your secondary role? Do you just have a non-promo break game? Also, with all these positions, do you have to play a shit tonne more promos?
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
I don't really understand why {{item:3046}} has no defensive stats on it. Presumably it's an anti-burst item, but it provides no help in that department until it's completed. Even swapping out a single component for a cloth armor would do a lot to assist with that, or changing the recipe to zeal + Jaurim's fist. Also. I'm not sure about the IE change. I like the identity of marksmen as the tank and objective melters of the team; when marksmen have easy access to high burst damage, they suddenly lose their weakness to assassins by being able to burst them down before they can be bursted down and they become anti-everything units. I get that they felt a little unsatisfying for the past months but a lot of that is more a symptom of enchanters not being played to support them and high burst damage being popular, and I worry that if those things ever go back, old IE will swing the pendulum back too far in terms of making ADC the only role that matters
Reav3 (NA)
: Lore-wise he doesn't actually turn into the Champ, it happens more like in the cutscene where he steals Garens Ult and just uses it, but for Gameplay Clarity it was important that we showed the animation of the ult since a lot of our Gameplay clarity is done through Champion animations.
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QB5mtoGK,comment-id=001600000000000200000003000000050000,timestamp=2019-01-09T01:11:35.519+0000) > > Lore-wise he doesn't actually turn into the Champ, it happens more like in the cutscene where he steals Garens Ult and just uses it, but for Gameplay Clarity it was important that we showed the animation of the ult since a lot of our Gameplay clarity is done through Champion animations. I guess that was my point. Was it too difficult to make sylas's model just do the animations of the other character ulting? Or is it too complicated because of particles that other rigs have that he doesn't?
Reav3 (NA)
: Goals were to make a Champion capable of stealing and using other Champions ults and to make a Demician Villain, that would show the dark side of Demacia. Ability stealing is something that comes up with many players as a requested Champion idea, and we felt like it was the time to finally deliver on that.
@Reav3 From a difficulty-for-the-assets-department perspective, I see why he just takes the form of the champion he's stealing the ultimate of when he ults, but from an aesthetic and lore perspective, isn't it a little jarring that he, for example, doesn't just steal Lux's ultimate, but actually turns into lux while he ults?
oMehzinyy (EUNE)
: I'm a muslim with a middle eastern background living in Sweden. Trust me I'm familiar with racism and personally I don't take offense to any of it.
> [{quoted}](name=oMehzinyy,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A44wZGNe,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-01-07T13:24:11.210+0000) > > I'm a muslim with a middle eastern background living in Sweden. Trust me I'm familiar with racism and personally I don't take offense to any of it. Good for you. Some people do.
oMehzinyy (EUNE)
: Riot's braindead ban system
> [{quoted}](name=oMehzinyy,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A44wZGNe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-06T19:54:09.124+0000) > > If you write “kys” or “f%%%%%” and get reported, that’s a guarranteed 2 week ban. Most people that I’ve personally seen believe that these phrases have been overused to the point that they are barely even offensive a lot of people, including me. How brave of you and your friends not to be personally offended at minority slurs not directed at you. I wonder if you'd feel the same was about the word “f%%%%%” if you were gay, “n%%%%%” if you were black or “c%%%” if you were a woman... Because all of these words are offensive. The world at large believes these are offensive and inappropriate words. It's not like the word “fuck” which is vulgar in public but isn't a slur directed at a discriminated-against group, it's absolutely something you should never say in public because you have no idea of it's going to hurt other people hearing it. The fact that you and your friends don't care when you call each other it doesn't mean the word is suddenly ok. Even if it only offended 1/20 people, you come in contact with so many people throughout league (and life in general) that that's still WAY too many for it to be ok for you to be saying things like that. As for fragility, I think you're making an unfair judgment there. Relating specifically to the word “f%%%%%”, a gay person doesn't just hear the word, they hear malice, they hear every time they were spat at in public for trying to hold their significant other's hand, they hear their family crying and maybe disowning them for coming out, they hear kids throwing the word around on the playground making it obvious is not a good thing while they were starting to feel like the word applied to them and they hear pundits and politicians on television arguing that they aren't really as good as straight people and don't deserve the same rights. To you it's a word, to other people it's a weapon, but they are fragile for having not been lucky enough to live a life where they hadn't grown up being hurt by that word their whole life? The fragile person here is the person throwing a tantrum because they don't want to be told that they need to grow up and stop using words that exist only to hurt others.
Falrein (EUW)
: Nations of Runeterra- popularity contest
Oh wow, I'm pleasantly surprised my favorite is in the lead. I didn't expect that
: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
These aren't my PERSONAL most wanted characters, but I think, as far as 3rd parties are concerned, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro are strong options
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
Move speed on IE concerns me because the item ALREADY combos with the existing zeal upgrades, so we end up with movespeed, a stat that has traditonally been on supports, assassins and engagers being on MOST items in an ADCs build making them also super fast for no real reason other than that the stats just happen to work out that way. Being the highest movespeed champions in the game isn't part of the identity of what makes a crit marksman a crit marksman, and balancing their base movespeed around the fact that they just plain old get more movespeed than other champions in their items just seems like why is it even there in the first place?
: #MinionsRiseUp
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0PkuAHZe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-17T07:59:02.645+0000) > > #MinionsRiseUp #OccupyJungle
: Does anyone else feel that minions in Nexus Blitz follow WAY too far into the jungle?
Yeah. Minions from the northern lane can follow you well into the southern jungle past blue buff. I think it's the way the jungle paths are designed, the minions just want to go the long way around once they are in instead of turning around and heading back. That probably needs fixed
: Report Your Nexus Blitz Bugs Here!
Not really a bug per se as it seems to be intended, but does anybody else feel that the minions in Nexus blitz follow into the jungle for too long? It's already so hard to maintain any level of secrecy in the jungle with the current layout being so open and so near to the lanes, but when the minions from lane follow as far as they do (probably a function of how close the jungle is to the lanes) it's just so hard to shake them, especially early where it would actually take a few seconds to kill them and they reveal your location for so long.
Comentários de Rioters
: Hey Everyone, that's me in the OP- I crossed the line, no excuses- I tilted, lost control, and said things I shouldn't have. I apologize to Vemira, everyone in that game, and all of you. As a Rioter, I need to hold myself to a higher standard and set an example for players, and I didn't do that here. -Riot STR Archer
This is still nothing compared to PsyonicHero, but you're right, it was too much and it was the right thing to do to claim responsibility here and apologize. Kudos
: > [{quoted}](name=SonicÐeHedgedawg,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AcJaArhA,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-28T00:52:51.589+0000) > > Slightly more complicated than that since the Darkin “takes over” when you use the weapon. Issue here seems that they wanted to make Varus fit into Darkin lore and they had a really great idea of how they wanted to do their best Darkin weapon. You could argue that they jumped the gun on using it, but it was a compelling narrative that was cheapened by adding back the old lore with it as a compromise, neither story is enhanced by being jammed together that way Not quite. Regardless of what you think of his old lore, it didn’t really need “jamming” together. The “corruption” that was in the form of a bow in his old lore was also corrupting him. He gave himself willingly to it, which could be why it didn’t consume him completely right away. You can’t say it takes over when you use it, as Kayn is also using Rhaast and in a constant battle with him but still himself.
Kayn is a unique situation, so far as we know at least, in the issue universe. Also, he uses powerful magic to stave off the Darkin, something Varus has never had in his lore.
: That's because of a lot of things. For one Varus actually had a pretty interesting backstory to begin with, being someone who chose duty over emotion, only to regret it then choose vengeance over all (or something like that), but the big thing, at least for me, was that Varus was a father. Now say what you will about heteronormativity or whatever it's called (that is the belief that a character is assumed to be straight unless otherwise stated) but the fact is for most champs in league sexuality isn't really talked about like at all, and even less talk of any sort of ongoing relationships or family. So when you take one of the only champs to be specifically stated to be a father and make him gay well... like sure I know plenty were just mad he was gay but honestly a lot of people just didn't like how it largely ignored old lore to push what felt like an agenda. Like I woulda been fine with it otherwise but like literally he was the only champ in league to have had a son. Also nobody likes hard retcons.
I'm just saying look at the op here even. The op is saying it's cool to see some LGBT representation and they're barely breaking even between the positive and negative votes. It's easy to see why LGBT people need representation when the very acknowledgement that they exist is met with negativity
: > [{quoted}](name=SonicÐeHedgedawg,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AcJaArhA,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-26T17:44:48.384+0000) > > They saw an opportunity to fit Varus's into the Darkin lore, which he didn't before. It involved totally rewriting his story to make it more entertwined with existing lore and it presented a good opportunity for him to be made of a same sex couple since it explains how he's fully masculine despite being made of 2 lovers. > > You might SAY that anti-gay biases aren't the reason, but that doesn't change the fact that it came across that way and CONTINUES to come across that way. Honest question, but how did fitting him into Darkin lore require a completely rewrite? Literally, all that was needed was to say in the lore “Hey, the bow is a Darkin.” It already had the dark corrupting power, just change the name and it fits.
Slightly more complicated than that since the Darkin “takes over” when you use the weapon. Issue here seems that they wanted to make Varus fit into Darkin lore and they had a really great idea of how they wanted to do their best Darkin weapon. You could argue that they jumped the gun on using it, but it was a compelling narrative that was cheapened by adding back the old lore with it as a compromise, neither story is enhanced by being jammed together that way
: I don't recall his original story having anything to do with two lovers. If I recall, Varus lost his father and claimed the Darkin bow in an attempt to avenge his father by himself. I don't recall him being two people at all. Edit: From the [LoL wiki](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Varus#2nd), here is Varus' previous lore. While I do not see any mention of his father specifically, there definitely was no mention of two people being bonded to the Darkin weapon. For his incomparable skill with the bow and his unquestioned sense of honor, Varus was chosen to be the warden of a sacred Ionian temple. The temple was built to contain an ancient pit of corruption so vile that Ionian Elders feared it could envelop the island in darkness. Varus prided himself on his position, as only the most exceptional Ionian warriors were selected for the role. He lived with his family in a nearby village and led a quiet life of disciplined routine until the day the forces of Noxus invaded Ionia. Their shock troops left nothing but death and desolation in their wake, and the temple lay in their path. Varus was forced to make a decision. He was bound by honor to stay and defend the temple, but without him the village's few inhabitants could offer little resistance against the oncoming war machine. Gravely, he chose to fulfill his duty as a warden. The corruption could not be allowed to escape. His arrows sundered the troops who tried to wrest the temple from him that day. However, when he returned to the village, he found that it had been reduced to a smoldering graveyard. Remorse at the sight of his slain family gave way to overwhelming regret, and then to seething hatred. He swore to slaughter every Noxian invader, but first he needed to become stronger. He turned to that which he had sacrificed everything to protect. The pit of corruption would consume him wholly, as a flame devours a wick, but its abominable power would burn within him until he was lost. This was a path from which there could be no return. With grim resolve, he condemned himself to the black flames, feeling malevolent energy bond to his skin...and with it, the promise of ruin. He left, seeking the blood of all Noxians involved with the invasion, a grisly task that eventually led him to the invasion's most infamous perpetrators.
His old lore didn't really fit with the Darkin lore. They completely redid it.
: They flipped because, for all intents and purposes, it seemed like they just tossed out his original background story for the sake of, "Well, we don't have any gay characters, so let's completely rewrite Varus' backstory so we can have one." He had a backstory that people liked and that was unique in League, and it was completely thrown away when no one asked for it to be, which makes it seem like Riot is just trying to be "progressive" by just throwing some sexually non-binary characters without regard for how that affects their personality and doing so while stepping on the toes of long-time players who related to Varus' original story.
They saw an opportunity to fit Varus's into the Darkin lore, which he didn't before. It involved totally rewriting his story to make it more entertwined with existing lore and it presented a good opportunity for him to be made of a same sex couple since it explains how he's fully masculine despite being made of 2 lovers. You might SAY that anti-gay biases aren't the reason, but that doesn't change the fact that it came across that way and CONTINUES to come across that way.
: Okay, as weird as it may sound but "Oh btw, he/she's gay/lesbian/bi." is honestly fine with me. I'm bisexual myself and don't consider my sexuality as something that has to be thoroughly explained, it just is. But yeah, I agree, I'd rather see that in action through champion interaction and actual organic ways of showcasing a champion's sexuality since it's also way more satisfying that way.
But when Varus's sexuality was core to their story, the boards flipped their shit
Xaafira (NA)
: {{champion:28}}
Whenever prestige K/DA Evelynn comes out, I _will_ have it.... I only request that it stay very purple. Gold is cool and all.... But purple
Meddler (NA)
: Loading Screen Update coming to PBE
Do you foresee the more interactive load screen decreasing people AFK at the beginning of the game since there's less reason to alt-tab out?
AtomToast (EUW)
: Personally, because of the chaotic nature, I think bandle city would be a great fit!
I agree. Void could work for chaos as well
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 16
Regarding Nexus blitz: I don't like that, right now, it looks like it takes place in the same place as summoner's rift. We have a wide world with areas like Ionia, Piltover and Shurima to style it off of. Any plans for where we see this battlefield falling? Bandle City given its randomness?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 16
Hi meddler! Regarding starting items this preseason, what are your thoughts about getting adaptive stats on some starting items like the spellthief's line, dark seal or cull? More regarding Nexus blitz, where on the world map do we see it falling so it has a style distinct from our other maps?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 14
Hi meddler! Speaking of starting items, what are your thoughts about getting adaptive stats on some starting items like the spellthief's line, dark seal or cull?
Comentários de Rioters
: Heya Ocean, You actually had your account boosted three times this year: * Once in mid-March by a Ryze/Cass main, who I've affectionately titled "Faker of the West." * Once in late-May (briefly), by ya boy jungle Xin Zhao with the occasional Jax assist. * And in late-September, you personally teleported to Costa Rica, simultaneously merging yourself with the void and absorbing the knowledge of every previous Malzahar main. Ascending to your true, darker form, you gained 200 MMR in 4 days, stopping only once your lust for D5 had been satiated. Honestly, screenshot my post and get your money back for these boosts, because in the now immortal words of BiIiBili, "I.. I can't express enough how obvious this is."
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 9
Hi Meddler. Hope your day is going better than mine so far. A couple questions if you don't mind: 1 - adaptive stats on starter items (like spellthief's, cull and dark seal). Thoughts? 2 - bone plating was problematic, but the other choices in that row, now that it's absent, are pretty niche. It feels like there should be a generalist defensive rune in the row too.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 7
A couple questions if you don't mind Meddler. 1 - adaptive stats on starter items (like spellthief's, cull and dark seal). Thoughts? 2 - bone plating was problematic, but the other choices in that row, now that it's absent, are pretty niche. It feels like there should be a generalist defensive rune in the row too.
: Yeah, thats fucked up. At least it ended up being only that they wanted it to be shorter. Thats weird too though. Did they recently change that? Just odd.
I have no clue; I certainly didn't see any announcement about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=SonicTheHedgedawg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sOaB4Brs,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-11-06T00:57:25.216+0000) > > FINALLY got a response. This was correct, they want my username to be shorter. Feels a bit unfair because if they had made me change it 9 years ago I would have had way more options for names. Now there's a higher chance that a backup name I may have wanted is gonna be taken seems pretty bs, you should be grandfathered into the 16 character limit as it poses an undue burden on you to change it after having had it for so long.
I agree. I asked support if they could make an exception. We'll see. I mean it IS my online gamer-tag that I have for practically everything. It's the name all my online friends know me by. I changed it using the old english character "Eth" that makes the "Th" sound in "The" to shorten the name by one character and still be the same name, but I really wish I hadn't had to do that. Feels unfair.
: They could be going copyright fascist, just a thought. Someone try with Disney references. That or they are trying to sneakily clean up all summoner names > 16 characters with falsified name bans.
FINALLY got a response. This was correct, they want my username to be shorter. Feels a bit unfair because if they had made me change it 9 years ago I would have had way more options for names. Now there's a higher chance that a backup name I may have wanted is gonna be taken
: Odd. It would have to be an extraordinary effort, since the system would be fixed to not allow premades to have that power. Something weird happened or you have a ton of enemies.
I mean I've been playing since closed beta. I wonder if rare reports slowly accrued
Kei143 (NA)
: I still don't know what is inappropriate with your name. Maybe it's got something to do with your club / club tag?
rujitra (NA)
: As far as I know, it takes an **obscene** amount of reports for a name to be *automatically* banned - we're talking thousands. Virtually all locks for name changes are due to a manual review. It's highly possible that the manual review either got skipped for some glitch or was misinterpreted by whoever did it - but again, your case is very rare.
all it says was it "racked up some reports and proved pretty inappropriate" it doesn't _say _ whether it was auto-banned by a bot or banned by a human, but I can't imagine a human reviewing the name report and thinking it was toxic in any way, shape or form
rujitra (NA)
: Best bet is to contact [support](https://support.riotgames.com) - they'll look into it and reverse it if it was inappropriate, or give you a free name change if they deem it appropriate for a reason.
already done so, support is always pretty backed up on weekends though as it's been most of the day and I still haven;t received a response. Plus, even if I get it reversed, it's the principle of the thing. It locked me out of my account all day, and there's no way people ACTUALLY reported my name thinking it's inappropriate: they were using reports as a weapon. For what it's worth, I know I could have changed my summoner name and continued playing with that different summoner name today, but I was worried about not being able to return to my current summoner name. I have a legacy Beta account and my summoner name is 17 characters long. Current rules restrict summoner name to 16 characters so I could never choose the character name I have right now. I'm worried that, if I change it, even if the penalty is reversed, I won't be able to change it back
Comentários de Rioters
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 31
A few questions if you don't mind Meddler. 1 - adaptive stats on starter items (like spellthief's, cull and dark seal). Thoughts? 2 - bone plating was problematic, but the other choices in that row, now that it's absent, are pretty niche. It feels like there should be a generalist defensive rune in the row too. 3 - I am disheartened by the late and tepid response to top-lane Viktor. His win rate might be acceptable, but playing against him with any melee lacking hard-engage is the definition of low-fun, low-interaction, no counterplay. Kidding lane in champion select that hard is frustrating as hell and needs to be quashed for the health of the game
Exibir mais

SonicÐeHedgedawg

Nível 191 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão