nelogis (EUW)
: So the entire argument I heard for removing klepto in this post is because "ranged tops" if ranged tops are an issue with klepto (a little hint, they are an issue without this rune aswell) then why not... I don't know... deal with ranged tops? Also I don't get why you are listing Rengar as an example he is melee
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RRx2yi2s,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T11:56:22.543+0000) > > So the entire argument I heard for removing klepto in this post is because "ranged tops" > > if ranged tops are an issue with klepto (a little hint, they are an issue without this rune aswell) then why not... I don't know... deal with ranged tops? > > Also I don't get why you are listing Rengar as an example he is melee I never mentioned rengar. I would love for riot to deal with ranged tops but the refuse to for whatever reason so this is what they decided to do instead.
nelogis (EUW)
: Aight imagine this You get Aery into Comet into Afterschock into Phase rush into Predator into Fleet Footwork into Lethal Tempo Doesn't look better than just going Conq does it? Also the general sense that Jax really likes the precision tree in so him going Inspiration as the main tree is also a "tax" you have to pay to get the "bonuses" from Omnistone Again, I don't see a reason why a champ would want to get 7 sub-optimal or straight up troll runes to maybe get 3 that kinda work on him. Also why not just make a 4th keystone for the tree if this rune just HAS to be in the game? Why remove something people actually use for this?
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RRx2yi2s,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-13T08:31:59.556+0000) > > Aight imagine this > > You get Aery into Comet into Afterschock into Phase rush into Predator into Fleet Footwork into Lethal Tempo > > Doesn't look better than just going Conq does it? Also the general sense that Jax really likes the precision tree in so him going Inspiration as the main tree is also a "tax" you have to pay to get the "bonuses" from Omnistone > > Again, I don't see a reason why a champ would want to get 7 sub-optimal or straight up troll runes to maybe get 3 that kinda work on him. > > Also why not just make a 4th keystone for the tree if this rune just HAS to be in the game? Why remove something people actually use for this? It had to be removed because ranger champs kept abusing it (just like they abuse everything) and their was little to no counterplay to them doing that. The problem was not so much kelpto as it was the inherent issue of melee champions not having enough reliable ways to punish punish ranged champions for sitting back and farming Klepto profs off of them.
: what champion shall i main
nelogis (EUW)
: I can't think of a single champion that wants Omnistone
There is a champ that this could be good on: Jax. Jax benefits from more keystones then most champs so if you did a specific build tailored towards this rune it might be viable on him. As a Jax main I will be experimenting with this in norms to see if I can find a viable build.
: TBH, conqueror will be better. Its like a free gunblade passive, and Jax LOVES gunblade, but he ends up too squishy when building it, since he basically requires trinity force as well. Conqueror is going to make Jax feel SO much tankier in his ult. Provided he isn't attacking a tank.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3npn3e6E,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-13T05:31:42.690+0000) > > TBH, conqueror will be better. Its like a free gunblade passive, and Jax LOVES gunblade, but he ends up too squishy when building it, since he basically requires trinity force as well. > > Conqueror is going to make Jax feel SO much tankier in his ult. Provided he isn't attacking a tank. Oh I know conq will be great on Jax. I’m just saying he is a champ that might feasibly be able to take Omnistone.
Tolinar (NA)
: The argument against Omnistone - a pointless rune.
There is a champ that this could be good on: Jax. Jax benefits from more keystones then most champs so if you did a specific build tailored towards this rune it might be viable on him. As a Jax main I will be experimenting with this in norms to see if I can find a viable build.
: The problem is we need health on mages - not that it helps when you have 700+ damage on a critical strike but I'd actually be fine if it was simply grievous and AP, but there's no reason for the item to lose its health when most mages have minimal armor/resist and their health is easily wiped with a few hits.
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ra42Wyi5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T13:59:24.306+0000) > > The problem is we need health on mages - not that it helps when you have 700+ damage on a critical strike but I'd actually be fine if it was simply grievous and AP, but there's no reason for the item to lose its health when most mages have minimal armor/resist and their health is easily wiped with a few hits. Ok when I have a Gallo with 3k health running at me and deleting me from existence because he bought full ap but all those items give 300 health imma say it’s a bit unfair ~~~~
Kivolan (NA)
: What Is Being Done to Address Mobility?
The biggest offender imo is riven. She has 4 completely unrestricted dashes one of which gives her a shield.
: I agree, time to make a new component around 800 gold for {{item:3165}} and let the component do three seconds of grievous and the complete package do five like with Mortal Reminder.
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ra42Wyi5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T03:32:36.777+0000) > > I agree, time to make a new component around 800 gold for {{item:3165}} and let the component do three seconds of grievous and the complete package do five like with Mortal Reminder. We can do that if morello loses its health. There is 0 reason ap items should be giving health but they do for no reason.
: Forgotten Champions: Which champions have you not seen in months?
Skarner is a champion I haven’t seen in months other then on urf. It’s funny though because those underused champions like Ivern, taliyah, and Taric are some of the best champions in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YmNHZFUi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T06:43:18.630+0000) > > So I’m seeing a lot of people say to buy titanic and Tiamat in the jungle. DONT DO THIS. As a Jax player with over 1 mil mastery points I can tell you for a fact you don’t need it. The way you play Jax jungle is by counter jungling your opponent and focusing objectives. You can solo drag at level 6 very easily with just your jungle item and not very many junglers can stop you. Mastery points don't prove you're right about Jax. No disrespect but what you're saying just factually is incorrect. Youre an early game Jax. Your playstyle fits shaco and rengar but not Jax. You need Tiamat to constantly have YOUR camps cleared and allow for better ganks. Jax clears slow without tia. You can't counter jungle because a lot of other junglers will shit on you if they catch you.
> [{quoted}](name=Cotten Eyed Joe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YmNHZFUi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-04T08:08:50.138+0000) > > Mastery points don't prove you're right about Jax. No disrespect but what you're saying just factually is incorrect. Youre an early game Jax. Your playstyle fits shaco and rengar but not Jax. You need Tiamat to constantly have YOUR camps cleared and allow for better ganks. Jax clears slow without tia. You can't counter jungle because a lot of other junglers will shit on you if they catch you. That’s just not true. I can clear my camps very quickly without Tiamat and counter-jungle very effectively against most junglers while still locking down objectives. Maybe we have 2 different play style but I find that I clear my camps very quickly and still have time to gank at least 2 lanes before they start respawning.
: what reworks/changes that riot has done in the past that affected you the most?
Urgot rework. When this rework came out it truly showed me what riot wants league to become and it started to make me question riot more and more in their decisions. I liked a lot of reworks but this one just seemed like riot was purposely trying to make people hate thier game. First off he is a ranged juggernaut which is just a bad idea. The main thing though is his 25% health execute. Executes do not belong in league in my opinion except in very specific instances. This execute however is something that should have never made it into the game. I relived after this rework came out the riot wants this game to be about who can get the most kills and how flashy they can be. I loved league because of the strategy and tactical thinking that goes into it. The fact that objectives were always more important then kills made me love the game because it felt rewarding to outplay your opponent by out thinking them. Unfortunate I believe that riot is living away from this and that saddens me greatly.
: Jax questions
So I’m seeing a lot of people say to buy titanic and Tiamat in the jungle. DONT DO THIS. As a Jax player with over 1 mil mastery points I can tell you for a fact you don’t need it. The way you play Jax jungle is by counter jungling your opponent and focusing objectives. You can solo drag at level 6 very easily with just your jungle item and not very many junglers can stop you.
Keiaga (NA)
: As a morde main, you're really underselling how strong a 7 second, undodgeable duel is. Just double check who does and doesn't have qss and ult appropriately.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QNjwXfeG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T23:52:28.411+0000) > > As a morde main, you're really underselling how strong a 7 second, undodgeable duel is. Just double check who does and doesn't have qss and ult appropriately. I think the biggest issue is things like sivir spellshield and gangplank orange stopping Morde ukt
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcBXenE1,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T23:44:37.322+0000) > > It’s 18 where I’m from in Canada. Are you filthy Quebec, or something more reasonable?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcBXenE1,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T23:45:22.849+0000) > > Are you filthy Quebec, or something more reasonable? Alberta, calahoo.
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcBXenE1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-02T22:46:01.785+0000) > > Don't you have to be 21? 19 in Canada, but I'm older than 21 anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AcBXenE1,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-02T22:51:35.159+0000) > > 19 in Canada, but I'm older than 21 anyway. It’s 18 where I’m from in Canada.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VsTO1u9,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T23:55:20.473+0000) > > Kind of. Overall jungle loses 4% xp but clearing blue side now gives you level 3 just like red side. So that's literally season 7. Man you made my day. So the meta is back to be the 3 camps lvl 3 ? That'll be sick honestly, jungle will go from gank only to : Gank/farm/counterjungle and other strategies. I can't wait. Thanks man, you made me happy
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VsTO1u9,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T23:59:57.039+0000) > > So that's literally season 7. Man you made my day. So the meta is back to be the 3 camps lvl 3 ? That'll be sick honestly, jungle will go from gank only to : Gank/farm/counterjungle and other strategies. I can't wait. Thanks man, you made me happy No problem. Also junglers that focus objectives matter a lot more now because of the new dragons and rift can spawn twice. Jungle is looking great next season
: I think they ARE being careful. Here's more of what they say on this new fellow: > It’s been a while since we made a more straightforward, accessible juggernaut, with Darius being the last, so we felt it was time to add something new to that space. So that SHOULD mean that he or she is not going to have any fancy doodads, mechanics and eye-popping/gamebreaking stuff (Like TRUE stealth or something like that), this is just going to be a straightforward Juggernaut.
> [{quoted}](name=EbonyBladeJ88,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rqzn2QOY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-31T23:42:47.483+0000) > > I think they ARE being careful. Here's more of what they say on this new fellow: > > So that SHOULD mean that he or she is not going to have any fancy doodads, mechanics and eye-popping/gamebreaking stuff (Like TRUE stealth or something like that), this is just going to be a straightforward Juggernaut. The part where they mention Darius worries me though. If this champion is anything like Darius he is gonna be perma ban for me. I think they can do a good job but they need to look at Darius and see what his issues are and not repeat them here. For example: don’t give him and execute and 46% max health heal lol. Just my two cents though. Been a while since we got a juggernaut so I am a little excited.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VsTO1u9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:48:53.807+0000) > > Then you'll be glad to know that if you read Riot's preseason 2020 articles, that's what they're doing with jungle gold and experience to even things out. Is that true ?
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VsTO1u9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T23:52:52.631+0000) > > Is that true ? Kind of. Overall jungle loses 4% xp but clearing blue side now gives you level 3 just like red side.
Juice (EUNE)
: Why should farming junglers EVER be a thing? You farm jungle uncontested and then come out and become a God. What's the counterplay? PRAY MY JUNGLER IS BETTER THAN YOU AND HAS THE KNOWLEDGE TO COUNTERJUNGLE YOU? WHAT?
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VsTO1u9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-31T21:45:02.295+0000) > > Why should farming junglers EVER be a thing? You farm jungle uncontested and then come out and become a God. What's the counterplay? PRAY MY JUNGLER IS BETTER THAN YOU AND HAS THE KNOWLEDGE TO COUNTERJUNGLE YOU? WHAT? There is counterplay to it. Its called teamwork.
: So, anyone else hyped for the upcoming Ionia Juggernaut?
I would be excited if it wasn’t a juggernaut. Historically juggernauts have been very hard to balance and have broken the game a lot. Riot needs to be very careful with this one. Especially since they are saying he is gone be similar in skill level and play style to Darius.
: Can I get the PAX JAX if I own all the purchasable skins, prestige skins and gamestone skins?
Yes. I have seen people get it from hextech through rerolling or drops. People will tell you that you can’t but that is just not true.
: So how many gemstones y'all got?
0. I got the hextech ward and that’s all I care about from crafting. I now use my gemstones on chests to try and get vandal jax
Comentários de Rioters
: Honestly you guys just screwing urgot more and more in that preseasons changes
Urgot will never be allowed to be good until his execute is removed. It’s a mechanic that shouldn’t be in league.
: How to fix the toxic LoL community issue.
What needs to happen is they need to take your teammates out of the equation in ranked. It gets really frustrating when you play well and someone on your team decides to run it down and you lose lp bc of that.
Salron88 (EUW)
: is there any melee champion top who can trade with mordekaiseR?
Jax beats him hard because he can delay his passive.
5050BS (NA)
: Once SoS is gone she will fall back down to where she should be.
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UbrwZnNd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:24:51.491+0000) > > Once SoS is gone she will fall back down to where she should be. She doesn’t even build spear so that won’t effect her. The conq changes might effect her but that depends on what it is changed to
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UbrwZnNd,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:18:33.473+0000) > > My champ is getting nerfed though. He is losing conq and spear in preseason. Riven however got recently bugged for no reason. There should be no champion that auto wins a game if you are good. There should always be counterplay. We can see that that is clearly untrue as we can see her win rate is below average? Your champion is more of an auto win then hers in fact by your own standards of ease to play. Jax loses to Riven, doesn’t mean she is OP, doesn’t mean Jax is weak, it means that there are match ups that your champion loses, try different champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UbrwZnNd,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:21:13.649+0000) > > We can see that that is clearly untrue as we can see her win rate is below average? Your champion is more of an auto win then hers in fact by your own standards of ease to play. > > Jax loses to Riven, doesn’t mean she is OP, doesn’t mean Jax is weak, it means that there are match ups that your champion loses, try different champions. I play a lot of different champions and I know the matchups. Riven is a problem. You say Jax is autowin but that is just not true. You can cc Jax and abuse his early game. Good luck cc’ing riven though when every ability she has can either dodge it or cc you instead. Also riven is good throughout the game and not just early game like she is supposed to be. Jax has a bad early game and scales hard to compensate. Riven has a good early game and a good late game. She is not weak at any point and that is an issue. All riot has to do is nerf her early game so she is a late game scaler like Jax or nerf her late game so she is an early game bully like Renekton. She cannot be both.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UbrwZnNd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:14:09.209+0000) > > She is not weak at all. She is a very difficult champ to learn and that is why she had a low win rate. If you play against a good riven there is nothing you can do. It’s just a free loss for you and that is a problem. So she is weak until you get decent at the game? Shouldn’t that be how all champions are, and don’t you main Jax? Doesn’t your champion have a good win rate across the board?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UbrwZnNd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:16:18.669+0000) > > So she is weak until you get decent at the game? Shouldn’t that be how all champions are, and don’t you main Jax? Doesn’t your champion have a good win rate across the board? My champ is getting nerfed though. He is losing conq and spear in preseason. Riven however got recently bugged for no reason. There should be no champion that auto wins a game if you are good. There should always be counterplay.
Keiaga (NA)
: All actual statistics say she's actually closer to being UNDERPOWERED, being in the worst 10 lowest winrate champions at 48%. Maybe you should learn how she works instead of spending your time complaining about a weak champ?
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UbrwZnNd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:11:44.542+0000) > > All actual statistics say she's actually closer to being UNDERPOWERED, being in the worst 10 lowest winrate champions at 48%. > > Maybe you should learn how she works instead of spending your time complaining about a weak champ? She is not weak at all. She is a very difficult champ to learn and that is why she had a low win rate. If you play against a good riven there is nothing you can do. It’s just a free loss for you and that is a problem.
Comentários de Rioters
: Building lethality on jax and fiora is completely pointless. Yes the item benefits splitpushing, but those champs get a tiamat which already helps them push fast. They would also benefit much more from a lifesteal item or attackspeed they can use in teamfights. Jax won't be building this, there are better items to build such as deaths dance, merc skim etc. Edit: just remembered sanguine has lifesteal, but i doubt it would be a better purchase than other lifesteal items. Other items such as BOTRK would be much more beneficial.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kp7di8Z9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-21T22:09:19.604+0000) > > Building lethality on jax and fiora is completely pointless. Yes the item benefits splitpushing, but those champs get a tiamat which already helps them push fast. > > They would also benefit much more from a lifesteal item or attackspeed they can use in teamfights. > > Jax won't be building this, there are better items to build such as deaths dance, merc skim etc. I’m a Jax main and Jax might actually build this item. Jax is not gonna be a good team fighter now that spear is gone so he is gonna just be a perma split pusher. Any item that helps that will help him. So sanguine blade, zz rot, hell even ohmrewcker might find a place on him.
Lost R (NA)
: Throwing an entire game over a single fucking minion
Riot really needs to step up and make it so one person can’t fuck a game over for you. I do not understand why they are so afraid of doing that though.
Ventace (NA)
: For 8 seconds, if he built glass cannon he gets the defensive stats of a juggernaut. If he went bruiser, he has the defensive stats of a full-tank. How is that weak, especially for a champ whose whole design is to jump into the center/back of the enemy team?
> [{quoted}](name=Ventace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAJLkjeA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-17T00:27:10.448+0000) > > For 8 seconds, if he built glass cannon he gets the defensive stats of a juggernaut. > If he went bruiser, he has the defensive stats of a full-tank. > > How is that weak, especially for a champ whose whole design is to jump into the center/back of the enemy team? It’s weak bc armor and mr suck right now bc damage is so high. You can press r as Jax and still get bursted isnstantly by a veigar, lb, or lux. The armor is pretty good on him but the mr does nothing
cheex919 (NA)
: false, his ult's passive is hella strong, every 3 hits hits hard. and it scales with Ap and ad i think?
> [{quoted}](name=cheex919,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAJLkjeA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T22:58:33.027+0000) > > false, his ult's passive is hella strong, every 3 hits hits hard. and it scales with Ap and ad i think? Yeah the passive is good but the active is terrible. And the passive only scales with ap.
Comentários de Rioters
: Best MY SHOP EVER
Comentários de Rioters
Kelg (NA)
: Death realm is stupid, and cheap, and I say this as a Morde player. Revert Morde's ult.
It also doesn’t help that shit like gangplank orange, sivir spell shield, and yi q can stop Morde ult as well.
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
Garen q bug where it doesn’t consume the q if you dodge it with Jax e or block it with shen w. Also Jax aa sound bug on the godstaff skin
Comentários de Rioters
Yenn (NA)
: Why is Neeko not disabled? Not being able to see her health bar is a pretty major bug
Garen should also be disabled as he has a pretty major bug as well right now
: Wait how does csgo's work
> [{quoted}](name=avatarkai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EmXLqP7h,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T02:23:24.708+0000) > > Wait how does csgo's work > So if someone gets banned for cheating or trolling and you lost because of it then that loss turns into a win for you
: The real problem with inter's/flamers/afks
How about we just get compensation for someone trolling us? Csgo does it and everyone likes that system so why not here?
: Ok riot it’s time for you to do something
I love getting downvoted with no response. Just proves my point really. No one wants to argue that riot needs to fix their system.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lt3vWJAH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-11T21:17:01.417+0000) > > We’ll spear and stopwatch are being removed and conq is being turned into something closer to old fervor so hopefully that balances Jax out. Link to the notes
> [{quoted}](name=AlterMordred,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lt3vWJAH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:34:23.933+0000) > > Link to the notes It was mentioned in one of their dev blogs they do a few weeks ago. Look for the one that talks about preseason from September. That should be the one.
: What exactly is Jax's weakness?
We’ll spear and stopwatch are being removed and conq is being turned into something closer to old fervor so hopefully that balances Jax out.
: Jax auto attack sound effects missing
Jax has been bugged as shit for a couple patches now. Roots stop his r from activating around 60% of the time. Certain auto attacks ( mostly from jinx and kindred in my experience ) will go through his counter strike, and if someone is in your q range and you click on them with q you won’t always jump.
Exibir mais

Soul Dealer

Nível 206 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão