: Okay. I understand that, sometimes, there are those players who are nice, and tiltproof, they say gg, and commend you. But they're on the enemy team. This is why you shouldn't be able to honor the enemy team: 1. A lot of toxic players play on lol. It's not preventable, other than the ways that Riot has already tried. The honor system revolves around commending people. But it shouldn't matter if you thought another player was good or not. If they're not on your team, it's not your responsibility to honor them. That's up to their teammates, if the person synergized well with them, or flamed them and commended Your team instead. They put on a front, while you can't see what's in their team chat. 2. Honoring enemy players unbalances the whole honor system. More players, ones who don't deserve it, will start getting Honor 3 and 4, getting more key fragments, despite flaming their team and not getting reported for it. They're rewarded for lying and tricking the enemy team, instead of punished. Now. If a truly good player gets stuck on a toxic team? They need to report. That's the only fair way. And then, next game, they'll get paired with hopefully nicer people who then honor them. The honor system is better without being able to honor opponents. Since 1 v 1 is not a real game mode and is only custom, honoring your opponent would be rigging the system in that case. There's my case.
> [{quoted}](name=DubstepWarrior12,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=HUFadxAV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-13T21:10:06.038+0000) > > Okay. I understand that, sometimes, there are those players who are nice, and tiltproof, they say gg, and commend you. But they're on the enemy team. > This is why you shouldn't be able to honor the enemy team: > 1. A lot of toxic players play on lol. It's not preventable, other than the ways that Riot has already tried. The honor system revolves around commending people. But it shouldn't matter if you thought another player was good or not. If they're not on your team, it's not your responsibility to honor them. That's up to their teammates, if the person synergized well with them, or flamed them and commended Your team instead. They put on a front, while you can't see what's in their team chat. > 2. Honoring enemy players unbalances the whole honor system. More players, ones who don't deserve it, will start getting Honor 3 and 4, getting more key fragments, despite flaming their team and not getting reported for it. They're rewarded for lying and tricking the enemy team, instead of punished. > Now. If a truly good player gets stuck on a toxic team? They need to report. That's the only fair way. And then, next game, they'll get paired with hopefully nicer people who then honor them. The honor system is better without being able to honor opponents. Since 1 v 1 is not a real game mode and is only custom, honoring your opponent would be rigging the system in that case. > There's my case. You can talk to the enemy team through all chat /all... There are infinite ways someone can earn a honor with that option alone.
: What happened to Yorick?
I stopped playing because they stole my runes. But to be fair I tried the new yorick and the old. The Nerfed one of course. You played him when young and freshed. Well they nerfed out of existence then when no one could play with him anymore they remade him. I tried the remake over and over. I saw some people do real good sometimes but only when very over fed.. You must be able to one hit without being one hit to do good with the new yorick. So go full power run around trying to feel like the best and get one shot. That is all this game is about anymore is getting 1 shot or 1 shooting the other guy. And what champion takes the biggest hit from this? My favorite two that is who. Teemo and Voli Bear #1. There is no way to tank voli. The best you can do now is crit hit voli and one hit people before they one hit you.
Talh (NA)
: I am now a Forumer, NOT a Summoner
RUNES RUNES RUNES RUNES RUNE RUNES RUNES.No one seems to get it but everyone understand something is wrong but what! This game was based on Runes! I got to talk to people during the making of this game. I know people who drew some of the original champion designs. I loved this game before it went online. I still love it now. But Wont play it till they fix it. They broke when we logged in one day to find out all our runes where stolen from us. Again out of all the problems this game has, Losing runes is it #1. One day you will understand too lol community.
: > [{quoted}](name=Soulpiercing420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oVJFAflI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-27T13:12:59.522+0000) > > Big bull shit dude I played this game for so many freaking years. I know the difference between one rune all to well. Please don't follow the rich kids and what they want everyone to think. Yes it made the game hard! I played the game for years as well. Time consuming is not the same as "hard". I also find it strange that you claim that my opinion that runes were unnecessary is something supported by the "rich kids" when the removal of such a system benefited everyone **except** those types of players. > Why the hell play a game that has cheat codes installed? Because its too hard. Cry a little will you? The game was not to hard I played it too I was there it was the best game the humans have ever come up with out side the bedroom! You're the one with the cry thread.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oVJFAflI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-27T13:22:31.773+0000) > > I played the game for years as well. Time consuming is not the same as "hard". I also find it strange that you claim that my opinion that runes were unnecessary is something supported by the "rich kids" when the removal of such a system benefited everyone **except** those types of players. > > You're the one with the cry thread. So what am I not allowed to share my oppion, I am hurt. These people hurt me. And you don't seem to care. That's okay you just proved your a bad person anyways get out and stay out. I don't have time for bad people. Be a gentle men or a lady and stop with the bullshit of hurting people is fun.
Comentários de Rioters
: If any of those champ 1 shots a tank like say Cho or rammus...... Neither he's feeding or he's just horrible and should just KY I mean uninstall
> [{quoted}](name=imfoolish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AFWAeWPv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-26T20:46:40.619+0000) > > If any of those champ 1 shots a tank like say Cho or rammus...... Neither he's feeding or he's just horrible and should just KY I mean uninstall Wrong. I was amazing at rammus like many because he was easy to play. After runes went away I had many games where at full build my tanks where getting one shot. Now this is a free to play game for everyone. You telling me to Kill my self or uninstall because some rich kids ruined the game is not okay. Think about what you say before you open your rude damned mouth. I swear this why America needs Gentle men and Lady classes in school.
Talh (NA)
: I am now a Forumer, NOT a Summoner
I couldn't agree more. I have also played this game since 14 and I am also 23 now. I watched the game grow and I watched the fall to pieces. I wish so deeply this game could be fun again. I know the problem do you? It is the Runes! They stole our runes and gave us the simplified pages to choose from. I used to love to tank. Come on here and tank for the team that was great. There is no such thing a good lol game for me anymore. I try so hard but they game is just pure misery without runes. I get it, it gave the people paid to work on this game a job to do. I get it was hard to keep it all leveled out. But they did good until they deleted giving up running away from their problems and throwing this excuse at us that it was too hard! Well screw that I never had a more favorite game in my whole life. And now I refuse to play. I came back many times. Just to get slapped and spit on.
: Runes/a finale statement from a forgotten player.
You can thumbs down me out of existence that's fine. But know you stole my favorite toy and broke it. Or at least your backing the bullies who did.
: Runes/a finale statement from a forgotten player.
I swear you people have no nack for skill and decision making. Make it easy I can't do it its to hard waa waa waa. I hate the removal of runes it ruined the game for me through and through. and I really want to play this game but I can't people like you broke my toy. Whining its too hard so people like me have to suffer so you can be happy.
: Doing away with the runes was the right decision. It was both boring (the effects of any one rune was negligible and almost unnoticeable) and It was a huge grind that gated people away from experimenting because of them. Sometimes it made certain roles much more difficult such as jungle if you didn't have the proper runes. Which led to very unenjoyable experiences for the player if they are placed into a position where they didn't have the proper runes for the role the team needed.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oVJFAflI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-27T13:09:36.032+0000) > > Doing away with the runes was the right decision. > > It was both boring (the effects of any one rune was negligible and almost unnoticeable) and It was a huge grind that gated people away from experimenting because of them. Sometimes it made certain roles much more difficult such as jungle if you didn't have the proper jungle runes. Big bull shit dude I played this game for so many freaking years. I know the difference between one rune all to well. Please don't follow the rich kids and what they want everyone to think. Yes it made the game hard! Why the hell play a game that has cheat codes installed? Because its too hard. Cry a little will you? The game was not to hard I played it too I was there it was the best game the humans have ever come up with out side the bedroom!
Comentários de Rioters
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: How about no, and address the real problems of this game The new system is way more fun and interesting. And less frustrating, because there was no freaking way of knowing other players rune sets and prepare a strategy
> [{quoted}](name=GripaAviara,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AxhVBdaY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-28T08:39:45.756+0000) > > How about no, and address the real problems of this game > > The new system is way more fun and interesting. And less frustrating, because there was no freaking way of knowing other players rune sets and prepare a strategy Most people play inside the box like you and can't think for them selves. While a few of us out there tried to predict what the enemy would do so we could play outside the box and win or lose our own way..
Comentários de Rioters
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soulpiercing420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KOVlTIQr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-04T15:18:27.643+0000) > > And how was it not? you could mix the runes in any possible way you can think of to effect the out come of the game. some of the masteris needed work a the spell vamp runes needed champions to use them on with some in game items to make the effective. You mean the outcome of the early game? Runes became useless by the end of laning phase.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KOVlTIQr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-01-04T15:20:06.845+0000) > > You mean the outcome of the early game? Runes became useless by the end of laning phase. Lo freaking L. That was all part of the game. You could build runes for a off rip start up of pure madness or a set that grows and your level does for late game play. It was all covered I dont get why I even have to argue this. Cant you people do the math on your own?
: Hello, I was happy with the money I have spent here.
And how was it not? you could mix the runes in any possible way you can think of to effect the out come of the game. some of the masteris needed work and the spell vamp runes needed champions to use them on with some in game items to make them effective.
: Check please
> [{quoted}](name=Soulpiercing420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qkrwRgte,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-01-04T15:10:34.592+0000) > > Check please You cant shit on a plate and call it filet mignon. Shadow. Yes I have. I am a periode skitsofrenick and sometimes it takes me a while to presses the world around me.
: Where did all my freaking runes go!!!!
: Where did all my freaking runes go!!!!
We went from an unlimited possible options to play the game to 6 ways to play the game. with 3-9 extra slots in each of those giving us about 36 different pages for us all to share. I did the math rough average but good enough. Everyone is going to be using the same pages. Black and white turned grey. Now there is no black and white. No more rainbow. Just a grey smear for us all to share as equals so no one has to feel left out for not thinking of the same combination of runes and someone else. There is nothing to make you unique now. Grey freaking smudge.
: Where did all my freaking runes go!!!!
Not good enough. They took what made the best game on the whole planet to me and shit on it and told me its filet mignon.
: Where did all my freaking runes go!!!!
Please do enlighten me. I cant seem to figure out how we have more option now. I seem to have like 6 choices and a few options under each one. and I am sure we all get the same thing. Before I had like 600 runes to choose from to change the aspects of the game and take any champion and do what ever I feel like with it.
Comentários de Rioters
Kokua (NA)
: Do you have any mission that rewards a large sum of Blue Essence? That's your refund.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=Tf2goLp7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-04T14:46:17.051+0000) > > Do you have any mission that rewards a large sum of Blue Essence? That's your refund. What am I to do with 60,000 blue essence when I own all the damn champions.
: Where did all my freaking runes go!!!!
I have put so much time into this game. I almost own all the champions and runes they had to offer. I dint get refunded shit. I get the advantage thing yes that is the whole freaking point of it. Learn how to use the system. But now they made it simple so everyone is the same black and white boring and dole. I knew this game was going down hill but this is an outrage.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Kill the trolls
Yes I am mad bro, Here is mountain salt now lick up and take your time. When your done I might be happy.
Comentários de Rioters
: Actually homie, I'm silver. Now, I"m just gonna get real with you, then I"m done with you completely and you can sit here talking to yourself if you want. You want it where people can be reported for not playing their roles right correct? Well, I checked out your match history. Not only do you have far more losses (most not in bot lane so it was all on you) than wins in your last 30 games or however many it was I looked at. Most of the time that you take support you are taking teleport. If you aren't going support when you take teleport then you are taking Leona top and shit like that. Both of those qualify as reportable under your idea of "playing the role correctly". You, sir, are a hypocrite. I consider hypocrites to be below me. You get no more words from me you sad, sad child. Get better at the game, then you'll lose less.
You got me all wrong there. I mean those people who say there is two mids in one game and one has the option to change to un filled role because the other auto locked. Every time this has happen I point it out. Every time I see something that will make us lose the lobby I point it out and I asked people to please do something differently. Together as a team trolls I always get people comeing at me saying I am bronze and don't tell them how to play and all this crap. Aka Leona Top lane don't make seance but I won about 80% of my games with her in the top lane. She falls out end game bad like really damn bad Leona is at the end game. Possible the worst end game champion on the game. But her early game owns and if you play it right her mid game will win. Just make sure to win before late game hits. Trolls go in and they have the same things they always say to watch people get mad. They know what makes people mad and they say it just to see you get mad. Then guess what nothing happens to the instigator. Ever the troll always walks free. The person who did the normle human reaction and got mad on the other hand gets in trouble for being human. Chat bans lose of loot ect..
YokoNomi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soulpiercing420,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uoGmzx5r,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-15T13:20:41.071+0000) > > They are right its just a rant. I don't care if people read or not. I don't expect riot to do anything at all. Trolls own this game they have since the report a troll option was taken out. There is nothing we can do about trolls but write down their names on a list and avoid all future games with them. Oh and complain here as if you do it in game even if they are all 0 kills and 30 deaths you will be the one in trouble. Erm, I report both trolls and toxic players any time they come up. I typically use Negative Attitude for trolls, since that's used to refer to griefers and the like as well, so it's still relevant. Don't see why you'd think otherwise. Just report as accurately as you can, that's all you need to do. Deliberately not doing that sort of revokes your right to complain about them.
HAHAHAHA God damn Fucking Clown here he is! You know what buddy reports dont work for trolls and if you say they do your lieing to defend them. Reports only work on people who are pissed off at the trolls.
: I highly doubt he or anyone cares about your so called "troll" list. As for that sion support thing up top.... Sion isnt a support. Sion doesnt kill stuff, a sion doesnt gain HP, So a Sion isnt being HP effient to his own kit. Sion played as support actually handy caps his own potential. And his kit as a champion in todays meta is kinda weak. He's just to slow at everything.
Fucking yes. Thank you very fucking much. "He's just to slow at everything." Yes this is why you will lose most games you play with sion support.
Comentários de Rioters
: Except the part where multiple people have gone off and gotten the same official statistics? Because that's the opposite of random. I didn't even go get them, just fact checked them after I saw them rather than sit here ignorantly trying to convince people to believe me despite the fact that they have opposing evidence right in front of them? I'm not a troll, I'm right. Same as everyone else here. You're just pissed off cause someone who doesn't play support very often got autofilled in one of your games, probably went with a mage, got all the kills and cs, then you all lost. Right? I bet it is right. You should try to be less transparent. When you let your emotions control your words and actions you lose all of your secrets immediately. That's how the world works my friend. Apply that knowledge throughout every aspect of your life. It'll pay off. Or don't I guess. Only one of us is whining and crying on the boards about personal problems, and it's not me, just sayin
So your just going by other random people you don't know. Cool that is the same as going by me. I just want to break the sion meta bs. I am tired of getting him as a support. I don't care if you people try it and get to fight trolls on the enemy team every time. I don't like aiming for just fighting weak or bad players. I enjoy it when the enemy gets fed and their is a challeng. I like it even better when I have a real team but 1 person goes afk and everyone still plays right. 4v5 those a fun wins. Best one ever I won 3v5. I am not the best at this game nor do I claim to be. But I do know what I have seen. Sion support makes the game a lose almost for sure every time for me. If I can win 3v5 with just two teammates that are not solo but team players. But can't win when I get a sion support.. Well that tells me a lot about sion as a support. Simple personnel problem I think not. I have been asking people every time I get in lobby what they think of sion support. Out of the people that responded there is about 2 out of 30 people that like to playing sion support. Never do I find adcs that like having a sion support. Sion support makes the game to hard or to easy. As is feed rate is incredible. I don't like having him as my own support as he will lose the game for me. And I don't like fighting him as support. As he makes the game to easy to win. The role report should be for rank mode not normal. Rank is where it gets serious. I tried it out and was really enjoying the extra competition for a while. I had a win steak going there up until the finale three games for promoting. All three games got a sion support. Everyone called me trash as the sion murdered my lane. That huge winning streak to sion support and being called trash As for my Leona top lane. I would not take to rank, but you go ahead and msg those people I fought against with Leona. I win most every lane. Leona just over kills with her tank and stuns. Her damage falls out bad late game and if you try to keep the damage up you will lose to much of her tanking. So she is a special play. You gotta push hard and win fast or not at all. I can 1v1 yi all game with leona until he full builds. So Leona is awesome until late game. Once late game comes Leona loses pretty much everything in the way of damage and is just their for the team fights through her none stop stuns.
: Well, I've seen it win plenty. The stats say it wins plenty. In fact, you're the only one who says otherwise, and you base it solely upon what your opinion is. I'm even going to take it a step further cause I'm one of those no bullshit kinds of people. I think you're lying. When you say you've never seen it win, I think that's a lie. I base this on the fact that the statistics say otherwise, and since you made up a statistic already (99% loss rate, what a joke XD try to be realistic when you lie, you'll get further) so you've killed your credibility and established yourself as a liar already. I think you just say whatever you think will pull the most people's opinions to your side. If you're a teenager, then you need to grow out of that habit now before the real world gets to you. If you're not a teenager, then stop acting like a teenager. No one is impressed by your lies, they weren't even good ones.
Ever hear of a over exaggeration? We have already been over this. Clearly you are just a troll looking for something to talk shit about. So go ahead talk more shit waste you time dodo.
: If you're making an emotional appeal to People https://www.boundless.com/communications/textbooks/boundless-communications-textbook/methods-of-persuasive-speaking-15/emotional-appeals-79/producing-an-emotional-appeal-306-5012/ (just an example you can find other places as well) If this is just a rant, then even more reason to downvote it as again it is a waste of time for future readers Avoid emotion in appeals Logic and Reason are Your friends When trying to discuss a problem
You are right it is a waste of time but then again so is this game. So are all video games. So is most everything humans do. It is not like I can say anything to the troll them selves when they troll me as there are report for people upset with trolls. But there are no reports for the trolls them selves.
YokoNomi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uoGmzx5r,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-03-14T18:10:34.545+0000) > > Or People down vote posts that are not well written/thought out > I've never seen a post of 2 little paragraphs > get anywhere > > The op would rather think his view is the view of all rather than it being debatable Honestly, it looks more like an opinionated rant than a declaration. You lose a lot of points and accentual affluence to your message when you're forced to take the emotion out of the context.
They are right its just a rant. I don't care if people read or not. I don't expect riot to do anything at all. Trolls own this game they have since the report a troll option was taken out. There is nothing we can do about trolls but write down their names on a list and avoid all future games with them. Oh and complain here as if you do it in game even if they are all 0 kills and 30 deaths you will be the one in trouble.
: Well if you read it, it's a hypothetical question. I was asking the opinion of the poster when the ADC is a poor player, and giving them gold is a waste. Let's say they have 0 CS (they are just missing everything, and not being harassed let's say). it was an inquiry, not a statement. There is a reason that asking a question is not necessarily the same as saying something. "What if I have herpes?" is different than "I have herpes.!!!!" just on a logical level. It is suggestive, but doesn't always mean that I have herpes. Hence why I didn't tell you that I 'do not waste gold on the adc'. Because I usually do, despite when I can tell the ADC is a sub optimal choice for gold income. Thankfully, Support Carries are gold efficient, so it's not terribly bad choice to still do that. Especially with a following statement (about CS) indicating that I avoid stealing gold in some situations, it's logically consistent to assume that would probably extend to other areas as well. I also called you entirely wrong about your _assumption on my outlook_ and not my taking gold from kills, and you're still wrong there because there is nothing in any of my comments here indicating I'm a salty player. Therefore, I'll still call you wrong in your assumptions about me. You can take the Carry Wheel without being mad about it. There are certainly times when the ADC can not get the kill. 1) His positioning at the start is poor, and the enemies flash away so my ADC can't reach but I can 2) My ADC can't dodge anything and almost dies and has to flash away (then again not being in reach), but I can finish off the opponents 3) I solo kill someone because I can and no one is around. However just like CS, I feed my ADC as much as possible, so like I said. I never said "I always take the kills yo!". I just asked the opinion of the person when putting gold into a carry where the person just needs to be carried, not given gold to see if they can maybe carry. If it is obvious the ADC is new to the role, and won't be able to do it (they clearly can't position well, constantly die, can't cs, doesn't really know how to ADC in general) if possible, I will be far less cautious to avoid taking kills. I'll just make sure the kill happens, and if the ADC gets it, fine, otherwise I don't mind the gold. This is different than just always taking the gold. ADC is really hard actually, so I don't blame when an ADC can't carry very well.
You can sit here none stop trying to look for things to argue about your just repeating your self. By now I don't even care of you are troll or not I just added you to my list of names for possible trolls. Will be awaiting a real game with you tho to see how you respond in game. Depending upon our match if it ever happens will depend if your name comes of the possible list or straight to the troll skip the game these people will feed and lose the game.
: YOu cared about stats when you were quoting fake ones you made up to serve your purpose. Now they don't matter after you've seen evidence that says they work against you? Hypocrite much? It's obvious to me why you lose games man. I wish you could see it in yourself. Sincerely, I do.
You are seeming to be a troll. Here to just be negative and defend the trolls. Sion support has always lost to me and always loses for me as well. You can pull random crap out of your ass all day and say its me when really you know nothing. Have fun feeling like an ass troll.
: I have over 4500 games in the rift. You are wrong. That is all.
To both of you. I care. Very much so. My 2k games means nothing as you have 4.5 and the other guy says so it is nothing. Cool. Guess what I still have not seen sion win the game as a bot lane support. Although I have seen him kill the crap out of my support and starve out his jhin adc. Making it supper easy for me to farm their adc for gold since the sion starved him out of the lane. Always dropping his slow fat ability hit on the minions barely even aiming for champions. Waits for us to farm attacks us and the minions all at once. I just step off the side and proceed to attacking the fat tank standing there waiting for his ability to finish dropping. Unless their adc is range then of course I attack that since the sion i busy and can not help to return damage.
: You praise Shaco yet dispraise Sion, both which are **unconventional** picks into the support role. You classify Sion as a troll pick but not Shaco because of his hitbox and means of being a suitable support. Give me a break! First of all, I've been on the 2 losing sides of a Sion Support as Leona and Soraka during the tank support meta a while back. Experiencing it firsthand was enough to tell me what good it can bring to the 2v2 on top of the rest of the game. I didn't walk into the first game and say "Oh look at this...what is this Sion" and proceed to get slammed. It was an enjoyable experience that I'm willing to take on again whenever that comes. Second of all, you add nothing to what potential Shaco has to make him "simply broken stupid" in the support role. Invisibility, blinks, slows, and traps. He has utility, but like Jhin (as initially posted) will lack the power desired later on. Those traps become ineffective and the slow less fearful without the gold. Sion brings two slows, displacement, and a gap closer as his utility. When built tanky, he doesn't need to harvest for power as that just comes with time. Now if you really know the context behind the term "troll" which pick sounds more like it and why do you still say Sion? As for your preference of champions: you just don't like damage supports. Simple as that. You don't like having your farm and power spike reduced or taken early as a bot lane carry as that's all the more desirable than the rest of the map. You say above for them go elsewhere for their cs and kills yet you grieve and call a pick like Sion in Support role a troll pick. By that logic: moving the Twitch and Jhin at this current iteration of the game would be considered trolling as well as they don't often run those other roles just like Sion. Frankly I think you're just picking at things you can't cope with.
Yes they are but I get trolled it happens at least the shaco seems to have a 50-50 (just giving it a low one because it seems troll, but I have not lost a game with shaco support yet. It really comes down the jack in the box placement. They just cant get near me as adc when I have a good shaco with me. He is stupid broken. Good for you have your onn opinion you think sion support is good it seems. So take it maybe we will be against each other one day and you will give me a easy bot lane to a easy win. I am okay at laneing phase not the best but I am not easy to take down either. Hell I stopped using health pots and early game life steal because well I just don't need it anymore. Shaco it is all in the jack in the boxes. Had shaco a couple days ago.. Blitz couldn't even get close to me. When shaco breaks into two people normly have a hard time attacking the real one. Making him basically get double health. Seems kinda tanky to me to have 4k health to work with at level 6.
Kei143 (NA)
: hmm .. I dunno about that. You are bronze4 MMR according to op.gg and I'm in Bronze2. Those 2 tiers can make a pretty big difference. If that's all you see Sion's do, I'm not surprised why you think Sion support is bad.
I do not rank as I cant stand the trolls there. I tried it for a while and got lucky at not getting trolls. I won from when I started to when I stopped none stop very long winning streak. I almost made it to bronze 4 without a single loss. Then I got sion support 3 games in a row and never returned to rank after that.
: Maybe the losses aren't from the sion support. After all, you're the one consistency in every game you play. Maybe it's you, like I said above.
Yes it is me. I beat the sion every time. He has never been able to take me on. But when it gets on my team it feeds from level 1 trying to use its passive to get kills as a support.
: Lol, are you talking shit to me about not capitalizing something after turning nonsense into two separate words? Nonsense is one word. Also, the very next sentence after you say that, you forgot to capitalize the first word. Hypocrite much? I"m not one to fuck with people over grammar as it's a petty attempt to defer, but if you're going to do it you should at least proofread what you're saying first. Don't kill your credibility before you even get any. Also, I win more games than I lose. Fyi, I play support most often in the way that support is traditionally played. On occasion I'll be like, "fuck it, let's go ham on these fools", but more often than not I like to make my allies get big because they're less likely to get ragey and shit. It's my preferred tactic. If you're a strategic genius why are you leaving all these holes in the things you say? If you're strategic genius then why is your support able to outperform you to the point that you get mad and go to the boards over it? A strategic genius would time it so he ended up with last hits anyways because he'd see it coming. No, I"m not saying I'm a genius at strategy, I'm saying that you are not. As for the throwing in all the games problems at once, that's literally what "reporting people for not playing their roles right" means. Like I said above, you're trying to make a support QQ thread, not the thread you're claiming. You're just upvote baiting with the title.
No I dint capitalize because you where being ignorant. I am not going to argue back in forth with someone who refuses to learn. Out perform me? You mean he ditched me in a team fight. Walking away when your adc is about to get a triple so they stop focusing you and move straight to the adc is no kind of good performance. And if you think it is then enjoy bronze forever.
: As a support main, are you also suggesting that I should be allowed to report junglers who don't gank when and where I think they should? Mids who don't roam every time they have room in lane? What about a tank that's not building exclusively tank items? Or a dps toon that's building tanky items? Can I report a Karthus that doesn't ult if he has it up and there's a low hp enemy? What about if raka doesn't ult when the team is low? Can I report my adc every time he doesn't get a kill I hand him? I could seriously go on with these for a long time, but I'll stop at that. The point here is that you're wanting to complain about support players, not people not playing their role right. Every role has one thing that is kind of exclusively their "job". Now, here's some extra thought. If someone isn't experienced with a role then they won't know how to do that role as well, won't be as responsive on their duties, and might not even understand what some of their duties are. You know what? That's perfectly fine. The point is to have fun, not to make sure you win games. Fun fact, 50% of everyone who has ever played a pvp match in League of Legends has lost. The only reason that support stands out in this sense is that support is where autofill sends you so people in other roles probably knew the role a little better by default. You account for 10% of the players in any game you're in, stop acting like what you want should be 100% of the team's priority.
none sense bs. you dont even get capital letters. this is for one thing your throwing in all the games problems at once. one thing a time. Post these problems somewhere that someone cares. cuz I don't. I may make up 1/10 of 10 but I am strategic genius. so I am probably smarter than those 9 people by a long of enough shot that again I still dont give up as we will all get old and die.
: I'll be the bad guy You're not accepting reason You say you see this so that must be everything the site above collaborates thousands of players games to make a decent prediction In terms of info the site is more accurate than your opinions/feelings
Opinions feelings? you must be stupid. I have over 2000 rounds played in rift. Of all my games I have never seen Sion support do good. Never ever not once. Don't go calling fact for me an opinion. Maybe other people get lucky and fight trolls all day. But I don't I get them on my team and have to carry them. No one needs to be the bad guys you are just saying that to try and prove a point and get attention. I am invalidating that. Reason and logic is all I have. Maybe its not shared with your as I don't follow the crowed I come up with my own conclusion form my own research not someone else you lazy bum. jk on that part I dont know if your lazy or a bum but not the research part. I have played this game a fuck ton. Like alot. Over 2k games in rift. Never once have I have seen sion support do good.
: So what you're saying is that because people play Sion Support, they're trolls and ultimately trolling/ruining game experience? Is that because it's not what *you* believe where it should be played? Heck all the other champs you or anyone can grieve over them being played in other roles. That's trolling too huh, even if it works for the player? That sounds like meta worship and it only makes things complicated between those who are and aren't open to flex. Not playing a key role is not always trolling. Playing Sion Support and not the all common Sion Top is not trolling especially if it's proven flexibility and success by the numbers as provided.
Lets go ahead and break you down. Meta worship huh I don't mind getting a shaco support. As I have seen what he can do in lane when the player is good. Shaco is simply broken stupid good. Sion on the other hand has the slowest fattest hit box the game has to offer. He can only land the hit on people dumb enough to stand in the big red hit box auto attacking the tank. Yes Sion bot lane is a troll pick as he can only beat trolls. I like many champions bot lane but try to avoid the ones like zyra as they focus the cs and kills to much. You get a zyra or lux and you know you wont be getting any magic minions that game. Because they are gonna one hit all of them. Sion top is awesome I see him do really good up there. But of all my 2000 rounds in rift with all the games I have ever been in with sion support he has lost all of them. I have not seen sion support win a single game. Maybe you have but I have not.
Kei143 (NA)
: umm .. my sion support is 73% winrate. kthx. bad players are bad players. please don't lump us "good" support mains with them.
Ya your sion support could never beat me if I was the adc and had a good support of any kind that is a real support. Even a nunu pluss me could take on you sion. He is to easy to dodge. You might be good with him at fighting trolls down there but just wait till you fight someone who can adc without standing in you big slow hit box. You know what I am talking about that hit box is huge yes but so slow it really is a surprise it ever hit anyone at all. The only people I see get hit by it deserved it because they suck. Stand there in a hit box that big auto attacking the tanky support. Good yes good do it more. His strategy is to easy to beat for anyone who really does the bot lane.
Kei143 (NA)
: "unsportsmanlike conduct" is good enough. why do you need an extra report option?
Unsportsmanlike is not enough. Since The majority in this game is trolls going by those sion support win rates. That makes most the unsportsman reports more commen then not. And since everyone doing it doesn't that make it a thing like meta? Hurry follow the crowd. Trolling is a okay thing now just forget about it. We love trolls. Defend the trolls keep them here ruin the game.
Kei143 (NA)
: I downvoted cos OP thinks that support shouldn't be able to take kills and complains about KS. Typically those are the types that will burn flash to jump in for a kill when the support was in well position of killing the enemy already. He then later feeds 2-3 kills cos he didn't have flash and positions poorly, then he blames the support for not peeling, meanwhile the support don't get focused down and clean up the fight and get 3 more kills. He'll then go back to complaining that the support KSed him again. Also, "unsportsmanlike conduct" is a good enough report option and we don't need to clutter and confuse our reporting system more.
Unsportsmanlike cover the negative attitude report. The support getting a few kills is okay. But the supporting aiming to take the kills instead of feed their adc is not. It makes the the carry of the game and their adc the Ad get carried.
: Why is it ok for Taliyah to be in such a sorry state?
Ekko was weak for a long time. Then they made him a $20 skin and gave him supper buffs. Now he tanks more than any tank in the whole game as a assassin. Just wait when they get a good skin design they think will sell for $20 each for her she will become really strong too.
: Did you know cussing is allowed? Fuck shit damn etc is all valid The league community set those standards However what riot frowns upon and what many users think cussing is "Fuck you go die you piece of shit, waste of space, motherfuckign whore monger,etc" Now its gone past where common decency is allowed So, what is riot to do? Overall the community doesn't use this language only a select few(Yes I have been punished for such behavior) So they punish those who are verbally berating their team Yes he trolled, but his trolling and you flaming are not one in the same You made the choice to flame/harass others(because fuck trolls, I did nothing wrong) You have to live with the result of your choice
I don't want to ban trolls just teach them what they are doing is wrong and why. But I guess I cannot do that and I must except the majority of the community to be "stupid" by my definition. Which is incapable of learning. But really that is hard to do. I really don't like considering people to be stupid. Its like calling a human trash I just don't like it. But here it is a must. Stupid trolls. Screw it trolls gonna report me for asking their friends not troll me. I will do it back. go ahead enjoy your ban when the system finally gets worked out right. Metaphorically speaking not you of course you seem pretty smart. And like a influence. You just keep doing what your doing and you might make a difference. I know you sure make me feel like an ass when I should feel like one. I get it flameing is not good. But they took away my report options. So its either I come flame on the boards every time I get trolled or flame there. Gotta get that stress out somewhere. Cant report it out. Can't griped it out to the real trolls. So Im am going to gripe to random ass people who don't give a fuck. Also I am going to start writing down the names of trolls if I can remember to do so and post them up here sometimes. Hope people like their names going on the boards cuz I am gona let everyone know who the trolls are lol
Exibir mais

Soulpiercing420

Nível 84 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão