: First Time Tahm Supports be Like
Dont let your artistic talent consume you, Latte. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Enosetc (NA)
: @ EVERYONE,you have 24 hours to GET IN HERE
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
: ITT we name our favorite Pokemon...
< Ive always loved mawile ever since i saw it in the original Pokemon Ruby My favorite typing is steel because of how naturally tanky it is
: Can Sivir spellshield Bard's ultimate when theyre on the same team?
: "The Avengers has amazing graphics!"
Is that two people with both legs inside of one leg hole? How do they even move?
Comentários de Rioters
: What's That One Pick You've Practiced Extensively, But Are Afraid to Bring into Ranked?
I have fun playing Fiora in the bottom lane alongside an aggressive support like leona or blitzcrank. I dont really play it extensively, but its still really fun and with Fiora's ultimate and her lifesteal, she actually fares pretty well for a melee adc. I wouldnt ever take it into ranked though, even if it would work well im just too worried that something might go wrong and then my entire team blames me because i picked someone non-meta.
: Never Forget
http://i.imgur.com/lRsOUix.jpg
: whats blue and smells like red paint?
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
: whats blue and smells like red paint?
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls cant talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because its a bird of prey.
: Nasus need a nerf you know it i know it everybody knows it
I mainly hate his wither, its such a strong slow its incredibly hard to kite him. Especially when he has it maxed, youre basically permanently slowed at 90% and you cant escape unless youre someone who has a spammable dash. I think he would be fine with his Q if you could ever get away from him
: You lick your last played champion.
{{champion:6}} of course the ONE DAY I PLAY URGOT I suppose licking the battlecast skin wouldnt be too bad, but it would taste like metal and that sucks
: If you think low ping isn't a huge advantage, you're kidding yourself.
I cant ever play sivir to her full potential since whenever i tap spellshield at the perfect moment, my 100 ping makes it so the spellshield goes off the split second after i get hit by a spell. It gets really annoying.
: Official Waifu and Husbando Thread
: Giving RP Away For X-Mas Come Get it.
Sparky402 Christmas is always one of the nicest times of the year, its nice to see people happy
: A miracle finally happened: I am home
Thats really great, its nice to have a family to support you and love you through tough times. I hope you have the best of holidays.
: Something is wrong with Zilean at level 1, I cannot take rewind at level 1.
: > [{quoted}](name=LouTheLarge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tunuVblk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2014-12-24T05:01:58.687+0000) > > I'm glad I'm not the only one receiving them, and Sparky402 did confirm it's just spam. I like your idea though, you'd at least be able to see if it's legit or not. They probably should make it that only level 30s can make friend requests or something like that so you don't just make a level 1 account and then can spam friend requests.
> They probably should make it that only level 30s can make friend requests or something like that so you don't just make a level 1 account and then can spam friend requests. Thats a bit harsh dont you think? I mean, it takes like 200-300 games just to get to level 30 and it would suck to do all of that without making any friends. Maybe it can be helped with a friend cap limit where you can only invite a small amount of friends that slowly goes up as you level to 30. Thats all i can think of right now. I really hope that the spammers dont just start using bots to increase their level though, that would ruin the game for new players.
: Friend Request Spam
The first time i got one of those things i accepted it because i wondered who it was, and then they sent me a message literally instantly with a link to some RP hack (virus), and when i checked my list they deleted me right after that, so i can definitely confirm that they're spam They get pretty annoying after a while
Comentários de Rioters
: F.E.K. 3.0 - Preview
http://i.imgur.com/l5VCmk6.png?1
: screen shot your start up screen.
http://i.imgur.com/IxPG3aW.jpg
: I got tons of utility and all of my spells deal damage
Arduno (NA)
: Which league of legends champions can turn out to be yandere?
: I got a question for you GD
: Just got 1053 stacks as nasus in a ranked game
What builds do you normally use on nasus? I normally have no trouble farming, but even with 600 stacks my builds on him are usually so terrible i just get popped in teamfights. I know, I didnt even think it was possible for nasus to get destroyed so fast, but he did when i played him
: Replace one word in a champion's quote with 'Shurima"
{{champion:75}} Perhaps Shurima was meant to SHURIMA
: orly. Do you have a link to the example you screenshot up there? Also, what os/browser are you on? I'm not a fan of popups that feel they are too good to fit into the browser window. I'll punch it in the face for you and remind it who's boss.
> orly. Do you have a link to the example you screenshot up there? Also, what os/browser are you on? > > I'm not a fan of popups that feel they are too good to fit into the browser window. I'll punch it in the face for you and remind it who's boss. Idunno what browser OP is on [but here is a link to the page with that screenshot on it](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/E44RQHkE-gd-forums-shipping?show=flat&page=2) Actually, i just tried clicking on the image he was referring to, and the exact same thing happened to me. Edit: One more thing, i guess i should mention i use google chrome since its also happening to me
: Bronze is easy... its prob because of your bad rune pages, or the way how you think of countering or the lack of champs u dont play knowing what each and other kits they have in the ablities.. or not playing unlock camera enough, MIAing and etc and tbh silver is not somthing to be proud of... its sitll hell.. same thing... not kidding..
> Bronze is easy... its prob because of your bad rune pages, or the way how you think of countering or the lack of champs u dont play knowing what each and other kits they have in the ablities.. or not playing unlock camera enough, MIAing and etc > > and tbh silver is not somthing to be proud of... its sitll hell.. same thing... not kidding.. I feel as though my runes are good or at least decent, although i will admit my masteries are a bit of a mess. Even though i dont own every champ, i still have seen them in play and done enough research that i know basically every champions kit and at least have a general idea of what they are capable of. Also, i unlock my camera at the very start of every game. I get that silver is not really a big accomplishment or improvement, i still feel great about it because of how long ive been trying to get here and how i know that i can still climb higher if i improve my playing. Even if its no big deal for you, please try to have some empathy for how i feel about this, as we should all enjoy the little things in life.
Atuko (NA)
: Why do "you get to hit someone twice for one hit" passives exist?
: I FINALLY GOT INTO SILVER :D
Thanks for all of the nice comments, guys. Im hoping to get to gold before the end of season 5, but im gonna have to really step up my game to do that.
draaaven (NA)
: what do i do if i get stuck with jungle zillean he cant clear for shit (IN THE OLD JUNGLE)
> what do i do if i get stuck with jungle zillean > he cant clear for shit (IN THE OLD JUNGLE) Die to wraith camp, blame your mid laner, and then afk. I thought this was the most obvious solution
draaaven (NA)
: > Oh crap, i go to make a sandwich and go to the bathroom and i come back to this? > > Well, i feel like an idiot. Literally 10 seconds too late. what were you going to choose?
> > Oh crap, i go to make a sandwich and go to the bathroom and i come back to this? > > > > Well, i feel like an idiot. > > what were you going to choose? Well, dont let this choice hinder your time-wizard main but i was gonna spring for karma haha
draaaven (NA)
: champion elimination game
Oh crap, i go to make a sandwich and go to the bathroom and i come back to this? Well, i feel like an idiot.
draaaven (NA)
Can i get 3 more bans?
: > > Good luck. You are most likely going to start off in bronze if your MMR stays where it's at right now after placements > > Well thats a bit sad, i guess it was kind of a bad idea to rush to silver at the end of a season. If im lucky enough to win most of my placement games maybe i can get put directly back into silver. Regardless, im really happy that i managed to make it in to silver I went 8-2 and got placed silver 4. Also I was silver 4 before the reset
> > > Good luck. You are most likely going to start off in bronze if your MMR stays where it's at right now after placements > > > > Well thats a bit sad, i guess it was kind of a bad idea to rush to silver at the end of a season. If im lucky enough to win most of my placement games maybe i can get put directly back into silver. Regardless, im really happy that i managed to make it in to silver > > I went 8-2 and got placed silver 4. Also I was silver 4 before the reset Yikes.
draaaven (NA)
{{champion:222}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:75}} RIP
Caezium (NA)
: Gold players are trash too. So you can get there. I believe!
> Gold players are trash too. So you can get there. I believe! "too" :( Thanks for the support, though
: Good luck. You are most likely going to start off in bronze if your MMR stays where it's at right now after placements
> Good luck. You are most likely going to start off in bronze if your MMR stays where it's at right now after placements Well thats a bit sad, i guess it was kind of a bad idea to rush to silver at the end of a season. If im lucky enough to win most of my placement games maybe i can get put directly back into silver. Regardless, im really happy that i managed to make it in to silver
Comentários de Rioters
: Ask a guy who has played over 300 games on chat restriction
Does being chat restriced make much of a difference when youre trying to win a game?
: Vote to Kick in Champ Select
"Hey guys i think this dudes a troll, lets kick him" *Vote to kick failed 3 for and 1 against* Awkward. . .
: Doing ultimate bravery for ranked 5s
lol i want to try ultimate bravery so badly, good luck haha
: Can we put a stop to this?
Ive been getting that too, it comes up for me when i open LoL up to the login screen, then wait about 10-15 minutes before logging in. I press ok, then after it closes i re-open it and then i can log in just fine. I dont really understand the point of it but its not too much of a hassle for me. Maybe just a minor annoyance. I wonder why it happens though.
: You Pick My New Summoner Name
Jaeeeeee (NA)
: Let's play a game called, "What champion was I playing?"
: Name a champion that can change the entire game around, GIVE REASONS.
{{champion:17}} If you feed hard enough when your team is winning, the enemy team can make a comeback
: Negative 3 LP?
I have no idea, i suggest you dont play ranked for about 3 days until the MMR soft reset so you get the skin, but if you are already in LP decay, idunno what to tell you man, i guess just try to win a game. Ive never seen anyone with negative LP before. Good luck to you
: Operation: Break the testing board
: Remove shadows, lower graphic effects, and try to remove any unnecessary background functions. If all else fails, get a new(better) graphics card.
> Remove shadows, lower graphic effects, and try to remove any unnecessary background functions. > > If all else fails, get a new(better) graphics card. - > Put every visual setting on the lowest of the low. Thanks for the advice guys, but i already have everything the lowest it can go. . . Man i need to get a better computer, i never realised how bad mine was. {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} Thanks for the help though, its appreciated
Exibir mais

Sparky402

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão