Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
Nami, always love me some Nami stories. But I'd also like to see more yordle focused stories, specifically interaction between yordles. I want to see Heimerdinger and Ziggs butt heads over their very different ideas of science, Lulu and Veigar cause some mischief, or Tristana and Corki get into a contest over who can shoot better. We have all these yordles all over the world interacting with humans all the time, I want to see more stuff between yordles.
: Thank you :D Never played that one, what's it about?
A fairly basic paint game that also came with a music making program, was for the SNES and was the only game on it to use the mouse peripheral. Here's an example of what people could and still make with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hil1F2T19GY
: I made a cover of Jhin's login theme, played by... Jhin.
Nicely done dude. Reminds me of my days of playing Mario Paint.
DeusVult (NA)
: Seeing the quality of all the most recent skins makes me sad for the champs that I play
Meh, I like the more understated skins. Really flashy ones would make me feel like I was asking for me to get singled out by the enemy team.
usul1202 (NA)
: I'd comment on my vel not getting in there as the true damage mage but honestly.... I don't even know how kpop'koz would work. And I think he deserves better for when he finally gets a skin.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8q3zalf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T13:44:50.946+0000) > > I'd comment on my vel not getting in there as the true damage mage but honestly.... I don't even know how kpop'koz would work. And I think he deserves better for when he finally gets a skin. Have Vel be some kind of Daft Punk kind of character that wears a giant helmet that is Vel'Koz and then have an unrigged human body hanging under it. Could have it so while playing he just acts like Vel'Koz does but then when you recall the body could pull out some synth equipment and jam out on it or something.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Except assassins were kinda useless back then. So underpowered compared to mages/tanks/marksmen. Their ceiling was hella low.
: Any chance to get somes model of Wild Rift on PC ?
I don't see why Nami is used as an example here. Compared to the others she's almost 1:1 identical.
: I agree with either this or adding some potential way for a team to influence the final terrain change. Champions interact with terrain in unique ways and certain team comps value certain terrain higher than others. Please don't leave it to a dice roll. Give agency.
I much prefer having champions be able to influence the dragon's element in some way rather than having people beg for you to play a certain champ because X elemental drake will spawn that game.
: This should be Crabgot's Dance
They really need to just do a big dance animation pass on all the champions. Zilean also desperately needs his update to the Can't Killean the Zilean dance.
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rhzJo86h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T22:45:09.970+0000) > > To be fair, the people at blizzcon didn't want a mobile diablo game. It wouldn't be so bad if they announced mobile diablo then pulled a fast one and said "BUT WAIT... NEW DIABLO FOR PC!" or a full overhaul of Diablo 3 with new content. All would've been forgiven instantly.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rhzJo86h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T22:48:36.908+0000) > > It wouldn't be so bad if they announced mobile diablo then pulled a fast one and said "BUT WAIT... NEW DIABLO FOR PC!" or a full overhaul of Diablo 3 with new content. All would've been forgiven instantly. What is there to forgive? How dare they release a phone game? I get being disappointed but it's not like they beat someone up and stole their lunch money.
: To be fair, the people at blizzcon didn't want a mobile diablo game.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rhzJo86h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T22:45:09.970+0000) > > To be fair, the people at blizzcon didn't want a mobile diablo game. To be more fair, their reaction was still childish. I saw people comparing the recent Blizzard scandal(?) with the release of a freaking phone game as if they are at all comparable.
: Way to go your S10 changes take everything we hate and make it even worse.
Anyone else initially read this as "$10 changes" and wonder what the heck the OP was talking about?
SirPurrr (NA)
: These are interesting map changes and probably good for the game. However, it will become even more difficult to play a low mobility champion. More bushes = less vision and more deaths even when trying to enter your own jungle. There have to be some "safe paths" so you don't feel like you're forced to gamble almost regardless of where you walk.
Less vision can also be better for immobile champs because they have time to get close to someone before they are noticed. Someone with mobility cares less about bushes than immobile champs because they can close the gap instead of having to hide.
: I think he's straight up amazing. My only concern is the overadbundance of mechanical elements, I wouldn't like for him to be identified as a "robot" as frist glance.
The metal parts are probably a replacement for his previous wooden skeleton. Someone else mentioned he could be related to Zaun in some way so maybe using scrap metal for the frame of a scarecrow is what people from that area do. It also makes him more unique from the typical spooky scarecrow.
: Unpopular opinion but it needs to be heard
Another "Oh this is going to be so unpopular and I'm going to get hate but actually I'm just fishing for upvotes and comments by making a popular statement." thread.
: From what I can understand of the combination between Lucian and Thresh's bios: Lucian broke the lantern. But rather than sending Senna to eternal rest, she just... reappeared. Yay, happy together again! However, she's a Black Mist zombie to some extent, and Lucian isn't feeling great about that. Thresh is still around, and Lucian still wants to get rid of him once and for all. The end of his bio states that he decided to give the couple this insignificant victory because he's intrigued that someone managed to escape his clutches.
Thresh probably also thinks the torture would be that much sweeter if Senna gets a taste of freedom before he traps her again.
Nithke (EUW)
: The thing is that Nasus is different, he's not strong on his own, the reason why Nasus is annoying is the reason why i completely stopped playing Nasus, my main, because you totally depend on your jungler. You get shit on so hard past-6 that unless you get ganks you get outscaled, so basically, playing Nasus, If your jungler camps top, before lvl 6 you won the game, if he doesn't you lost. Garen is different because his stupid regen and damage makes him some kind of standalone champ that can do well with or without jgl help. Basically he's not on the weak side. And for Nasus I hate him in this current meta where you need to spam ping ur jungler for help or literally stop taking waves that are further than your turret range (and even that is usually not enough, when elise decides to tower dive level 3, great fun 10/10 wud do it again)
No, the reason people hate Nasus is because if you're lanning against him then you are on literal dog sitting duty and have to be in charge of dealing with him for the whole game unless you can destroy him in lanning phase to the point that he is useless.
: What a PR bullshit answer, I'll believe them when they start actually saying the full team name instead of the initials of it in every instance.
Didn't several casters say the full name at that event?
: Worst world champion song ever in 5 year.
Eedat (NA)
: > Patch 9.19 is without a doubt one of the worst, most balance upsetting patches Riot has released to date. Benifitg nobody but those who main the overbuffed champions and clearly dictating what Riot want to be played in the Worlds tournamet. Never have i seen such a collection of unnecessary buffs and nerfs Dude what? Have you only been playing for 6 months or something? They do this literally every year on the worlds patch. This year's world patch is actually ***extremely*** mild compare to practically every single other one. I mean they only managed to break one champ really. Meanwhile in the past they dropped an entire class update on the worlds patch one year lol. This patch is nothing compared to every preseason patch (which never gets fixed before the season starts btw), all the class updates, and most worlds patches before it
This is why I can't take complaint threads seriously anymore. The amount of people complaining about things as if the sky is falling when I remember patches and changes that could completely flip the entire meta and they're complaining about small number buffs. Freaking kids today, get off my lawn.
: Why Patch 9.19 needs to be REVERTED after Worlds!
> [{quoted}](name=Total Violation,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cbfEEs6s,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-30T20:19:09.084+0000) > > Patch 9.19 is without a doubt one of the worst, most balance upsetting patches Riot has released to date. You must be new here.
: Worst patch ever?
I've never heard something so ridiculous. Juggernaut patch anyone? This is mostly a bunch of number buffs across a lot of champions and you say it's the worst compared to all the dumb shit we've had in the past?
: What did the Zyra rework accomplish anyway?
Are we really at the point where people actually look back on Zyra's passive as something good?
: Champion pool getting smaller and smaller when its getting bigger and bigger
: I am disappointed with this new Nami Skin, and know there will be more skins like it
If you showed this to someone I doubt they'd even be able to tell she's a mermaid.
: The Nami one looks like a fan art instead of an official splash, kinda weird.
It doesn't look like Nami. If you just showed someone the splash with zero context then they probably wouldn't even know she's a mermaid.
SEKAI (OCE)
: It's called an easter egg.
Comentários de Rioters
EliFrost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lj99q2pb,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-12T00:37:53.497+0000) > > Jarvan is acting exactly how the masses react to shootings, Take away the weapons. But in this case the weapons are the people. And frankly Sylas proved him right. Mages are dangerous. They need to be regulated some way. Just like a gun. Demacia's darkness is what created Sylas. This is all their fault.
Dukues (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=c0TsYjY4,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T14:58:01.501+0000) > > I mean, we have [this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/k0OgvRkx-quick-gameplay-thoughts-october-10) graph from a year ago, showing the absolutely abysmal playrate of TT compared to even **bot matches**, being beaten by literally everything in the three regions listed, and not even being *visible* for Korea. > > While technically I'm stating opinion as fact, it's far from just my opinion. The **playerbase** has shown that they hate TT by not fucking playing the map. See your first statement about Riot not touching TT in years and you have your answer :) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Elipo (NA)
: I dont think Im the only one that liked their star guardians not being edgy. My wallet is safe
Neeko hugs the frog from her release trailer in her recall. I don't see how your wallet could possibly be safe from that level of cuteness.
Terozu (NA)
: Welp, fuck Star Guardian lore.
Neeko's recall is her hugging the frog from her release trailer. UUUURRRGHHH I feel like the guy from that video with Steam sucking the money out of his wallet while Gabe Newell stares on.
: Do you feel weaker and stronger with certain types of skins?
I always feel weaker with more elaborate skins because it always feels like the enemy team notices me more. Whenever I'm using a base skin or a less fancy one I feel like I get to do what I need to without as much focus on me from the enemy team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:39:34.921+0000) > > Favorite anime? Favorite monster girl? Times you've contemplated new horizons after zooming in on Elise cocooning someone? Anime: of all time? - Code Geass recently? - Demon Hunter 2018? - The Kings Avatar during my college years? - D gray man (yea i got to it late) on netflix? - Irregular at Magic Highschool comedy? - Nichijou
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ywFy01Ku,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:45:16.830+0000) > > Anime: > of all time? - Code Geass > recently? - Demon Hunter > 2018? - The Kings Avatar > during my college years? - D gray man (yea i got to it late) > on netflix? - Irregular at Magic Highschool > comedy? - **Nichijou** Suplex the deer!!!
: > [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-20T08:00:02.560+0000) > > Sooo.... like most businesses. Businesses maybe. But its like paying to sit down at a mcdonalds restaurant. Whats supposed to be a cheap alternative. Not many Will want to sit down. And the people who do want to sit down wanted it to be free. So they're just gonna take their food out to go. But hey. Some people will pay to sit down. Now. If you want to pay money to get achievements. Go ahead my lad. You... You go on do that. but for the most part. Players dont want this. And I certainly do not want this. And that what is what I'm saying. I hope it fails. I deeply do.
> [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:23:06.358+0000) > > Businesses maybe. But its like paying to sit down at a mcdonalds restaurant. Whats supposed to be a cheap alternative. > Not many Will want to sit down. And the people who do want to sit down wanted it to be free. So they're just gonna take their food out to go. But hey. Some people will pay to sit down. > > Now. If you want to pay money to get achievements. Go ahead my lad. You... You go on do that. but for the most part. Players dont want this. And I certainly do not want this. And that what is what I'm saying. I hope it fails. I deeply do. Oh I have no intention of paying for achievements. My remark is targeting people thinking that Riot is somehow special for this.
: > [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-20T08:00:02.560+0000) > > Sooo.... like most businesses. Most businesses aren't dumb enough to charge you to walk into the building.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2019-08-20T16:31:40.920+0000) > > Most businesses aren't dumb enough to charge you to walk into the building. Oh my sweet summer child...
: RIOT ARE BUFFING YASUO AND KINDRED
I like how the OP lumps Kindred in with Yasuo and everyone completely ignores it, as they should.
Srbonator (EUNE)
: ***
So you think being autistic makes one stupider?
: She is broken and needs to be gutted like all of riots newer releases
As if older releases weren't also often busted on release...
: Riot is they type to let money speak for itself. If it makes cash. They will continue to add and repair. If it doesnt, they still try by tagging it as a bundle for skins. (like skin+Rewards+and More Quests) (Event Pass+ 1 Champions rewards unlocked) If it still doesnt. They just kill it and refund in blue essence and make the next "Get rich quick" schemes. While making excuses (Ah, its not compatible with the new failure of a client.)
> [{quoted}](name=Neekophile,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:19:00.345+0000) > > Riot is they type to let money speak for itself. > > If it makes cash. They will continue to add and repair. > > If it doesnt, they still try by tagging it as a bundle for skins. > (like skin+Rewards+and More Quests) > (Event Pass+ 1 Champions rewards unlocked) > > If it still doesnt. They just kill it and refund in blue essence and make the next "Get rich quick" schemes. > While making excuses (Ah, its not compatible with the new failure of a client.) Sooo.... like most businesses.
Arakadia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tsuko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vegwF0Et,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-17T07:02:52.864+0000) > > You spent $2000 on a game that's free to play. > > What is wrong with you? Spending 2000 dollars on a free to play game is no different than spending 2000 dollars on any number of games that cost money. If there's anything wrong with it its spending 2000 dollars on games in one year but if thats what OP enjoys with their disposable income why the fuck not should they enjoy spending it that way?
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vegwF0Et,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-17T08:33:47.852+0000) > > Spending 2000 dollars on a free to play game is no different than spending 2000 dollars on any number of games that cost money. If there's anything wrong with it its spending 2000 dollars on games in one year but if thats what OP enjoys with their disposable income why the fuck not should they enjoy spending it that way? Uh, there is a difference. One only gives you cosmetics for the money while the other is entire games.
: As a Main Support, I REALLY miss Frost Queen, Talisman of Ascencion and Face of The Mountain
They changed them for normal play, not pro play. It sucked having to have two item slots dedicated to your gold gain and vision.
: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qenNYvox,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-16T19:07:14.204+0000) > > Lux hasn't admitted anything yet though? Well Garen knows that she's a mage, at the very least, and I don't think that was established in lore yet. I'd also assume the Crownguards as a whole actually have magical powers and that it runs through the whole family. Can't confirm it yet but I bet Tianna healed Garen when the surgeon couldn't, which would explain why he went from "Deathbed" to "C'MERE SYLAS RIP AND TEAR"
: While Riot is busy removing large parts of their game like 3v3 map
: Tank meta's are infinitely more interesting then the current burst or be burst meta Because in a tank meta we at least get to play the game and try to outplay the opponent instead of just hope no o e feeds so we don't get 1 shot by the 4/0 talon that we had absolutely no way of stopping earlier
As much as I enjoy tank meta's, they're right, people hate them too.
: Sounds like he needs the good ol' -5 movespeed that killed irelia, and maybe that -3 ad that killed graves {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Like I know that people scoff at a champ that is currently OP gets a move speed nerf but that shit hurts. I remember it taking a long time for me to get used to Nami's -5 move speed nerf.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xejBnZyA,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-02T19:59:49.367+0000) > > How are they in its shadow when League is more popular? dota created league, lets say it like that. plus all I mentioned above. And where did riot get the idea of tft from? thats right, from dota. Not saying dota is a better game but the fact that league wouldnt exist without dota, and after so many years they still had to copy something from it still stands.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xejBnZyA,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T21:23:34.481+0000) > > dota created league, lets say it like that. plus all I mentioned above. > And where did riot get the idea of tft from? thats right, from dota. > > Not saying dota is a better game but the fact that league wouldnt exist without dota, and after so many years they still had to copy something from it still stands. I'm pretty sure LoL was made by DOTA creators though. And Auto Chess wasn't made by the DOTA 2 people either.
Xilixer (NA)
: Supposedly Riot is making a fighting game
Man. I know Nami is a support but I would love to see BlazBlue style animations of her using water for her combos.
: BECAUSE WE HERE AT RIOT GAMES BELIEVE EVERYONE DESERVES TO HAVE FUN :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
People on the board's cried for years about their favorite champ falling off or being feast or famine. Got no one to blame but the community for asking for something without thinking about the consequences.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: You know what I realised recently? No matter how big League is, no matter how much riot is trying to improve their game, and no matter how better league feels to play compared to dota, they will ALWAYS be in dota's shadow. Not only it has several features that would really improve League, not only it allows you to play different community-made gamemodes, but they also created moba genre AND auto-battler/auto-chess genre. Something riot is not able to do.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xejBnZyA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-02T18:04:19.449+0000) > > You know what I realised recently? > > No matter how big League is, no matter how much riot is trying to improve their game, and no matter how better league feels to play compared to dota, they will ALWAYS be in dota's shadow. > > Not only it has several features that would really improve League, not only it allows you to play different community-made gamemodes, but they also created moba genre AND auto-battler/auto-chess genre. Something riot is not able to do. How are they in its shadow when League is more popular?
Exibir mais

SpecterVonBaren

Nível 137 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão