Comentários de Rioters
Iukiboy (EUNE)
: Buff Tryndamere
there is no one, absolutely no one, besides i guess you, who would ever think buffing tryndamere is a good idea.
: Why can't i see downvotes and upvotes on the left of thread anymore?
i made a post on this already. I was told by moderators that this is the only solution they could implement for the massive amounts of downvote/upvote bots there are, and that basically to do more, they need Riot to install more features internally, which probably won't happen for along time if ever.
: My favorite Zelda game wasn't even developed by Nintendo
Comentários de Rioters
: Runeterra is now an unholy grind
Uhh, i dont think you will find many people that agree with you on this one. Simply because you are wrong.
: Thank you Vandiril
please, we can't upvote this enough.
: Senna can't have it all.
: Some thoughts on Legends of Runeterra
I do agree that the desired champions can be a bit harder to obtain, but this game is as far from pay to win as you can possibly get.
: > [{quoted}](name=PapaGreg21,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0bqkVgGr,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-06T22:15:04.741+0000) > > I feel like the game is pretty great but there is some room for improvement. What I have noticed so far is > > 1) Champions seem too hard to obtain while every other card is way too easy to obtain. There should be something in the middle of what we have. > 2) Gameplay needs to be a little quicker. The timer for a player to complete their turn is too long. > > I'm enjoying everything else, though I feel like at this stage the game may be a little pay to win. It's rough trying to get 3 of a champion in your pack right now because of the rarity of orange cards so people that are buying coins are going to be having a pretty big advantage. I feel like the balance is pretty good though in terms of card strength. Nothing is overly broken. I agree. Also LoR needs it's own dedicated forum. Do you feel coins are worth ? Should they be riot points?
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0bqkVgGr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-06T22:46:53.151+0000) > > I agree. > > Also LoR needs it's own dedicated forum. > > Do you feel coins are worth ? Should they be riot points? they won't be riot points because this game will eventually go mobile as well.
: Legends of runeterra game changing bug
Vengeance does not count as damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=SpongebobIsLife,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iVz6sqLL,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T07:22:45.824+0000) > > I say that about Darius because it allows him to completely forego black cleaver because he already has enough pen in his kit, and yeah I know she is, but she needs adjusting (some nerfs and buffs), i said morde is fine, and illaoi could use some slight tweaks, but ive always felt she had more weaknesses then the rest of the juggernauts but i do know that she can be cancerous to lane against. Black Cleaver is always a viable option for Darius. The general consensus is that: Even or ahead, and looking to snowball the squishes? Go for Tri Force. The powersipke and aa speed is greater than that provided by other recommended items. Behind, looking to play with your team, or up against a beefy Ornn or such? Go Black Cleaver, as BOTH your passives synergize extremely well with it. You have passive armor pen, your Hemmhorage counts as damage that reduced their armor, and you become a tank shredding machine. The rest I agree with.
> [{quoted}](name=NickColaTesla ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iVz6sqLL,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T07:26:16.600+0000) > > Black Cleaver is always a viable option for Darius. > > The general consensus is that: > > Even or ahead, and looking to snowball the squishes? Go for Tri Force. The powersipke and aa speed is greater than that provided by other recommended items. > > Behind, looking to play with your team, or up against a beefy Ornn or such? Go Black Cleaver, as BOTH your passives synergize extremely well with it. You have passive armor pen, your Hemmhorage counts as damage that reduced their armor, and you become a tank shredding machine. > > The rest I agree with. oh yeah i know it is, but when the change was made last season to increase the armor pen on Darius' E, in that one patch, he went from almost always building black cleaver, to almost always building triforce, because you always dealt more damage with tri than you would black cleaver. It's now seldom picked up because Darius benefits way more from it than BC, and this is an issue because it allows him to snowball hard early-mid and not fall late game unless you are against a full armor team.
: > [{quoted}](name=SpongebobIsLife,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iVz6sqLL,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2020-02-04T07:07:33.178+0000) > > they all have number issues. The buff to darius e armor pen needs to be reverted, fio needs to do a bit less true damage, morde is fine atm after nerfs, sett needs w nerfed and other abilities buffed as they all feel completely lackluster to use sans his ult, illaoi is fine. Darius' armor pen is supposed to help him build tank, so he can still dominate mid game teamfights when the enemy isn't at full build yet. Once the enemy reaches full build, the armor pen starts to fall of DRASTICALLY as well as his net damage. This is the kit of a Darius player. We have a strong early game, an immense mid game, and a non existent late game. Fiora does 2.5 percent True Damage per vital spot... She's meant to be a duelist, same as Jax. And her squishiness makes her teamfight potential quite low unless she'd fed. Morde is fine, the nerfs made it so he couldn't trade with enemy champions for as long as he wanted. Iallois is not fine. She hits E, she killes you. She misses E, you kill her.
> [{quoted}](name=NickColaTesla ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iVz6sqLL,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2020-02-04T07:14:30.451+0000) > > Darius' armor pen is supposed to help him build tank, so he can still dominate mid game teamfights when the enemy isn't at full build yet. Once the enemy reaches full build, the armor pen starts to fall of DRASTICALLY as well as his net damage. This is the kit of a Darius player. We have a strong early game, an immense mid game, and a non existent late game. > > Fiora does 2.5 percent True Damage per vital spot... She's meant to be a duelist, same as Jax. And her squishiness makes her teamfight potential quite low unless she'd fed. > > Morde is fine, the nerfs made it so he couldn't trade with enemy champions for as long as he wanted. > > Iallois is not fine. She hits E, she killes you. She misses E, you kill her. I say that about Darius because it allows him to completely forego black cleaver because he already has enough pen in his kit, and yeah I know she is, but she needs adjusting (some nerfs and buffs), i said morde is fine, and illaoi could use some slight tweaks, but ive always felt she had more weaknesses then the rest of the juggernauts but i do know that she can be cancerous to lane against.
: I'm surprised that only a few people are mentioning a Tryndamere VGU
I honestly don't understand why he hasn't been either reworked or dumpstered. The only thing I can think of, is that Riot has no idea what they want to do with him so they don't work on him. But he is far the biggest candidate for a rework in the last few years.
: You know who needs a rework more than those champions you listed? {{champion:114}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}}
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iVz6sqLL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-04T04:06:00.233+0000) > > You know who needs a rework more than those champions you listed? {{champion:114}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}} they all have number issues. The buff to darius e armor pen needs to be reverted, fio needs to do a bit less true damage, morde is fine atm after nerfs, sett needs w nerfed and other abilities buffed as they all feel completely lackluster to use sans his ult, illaoi is fine.
Knalxz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ll Gryphon ll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=56hXGjey,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2020-01-30T13:40:25.128+0000) > > Ever heard of placing all your eggs in one basket? well, thats what you did. that card only exists within the shivering isles deck. Meaning, when facing them, if you havent seen that card once or twice, maybe dont plop everything into one follower? I dont agree that kill one enemy should be 7 cost, but there are cards that are less balanced than that one. > i mean even in the noxus deck you can do the exact same thing with 4 mana. Blade's Edge into Noxian Guillotine. Even if you buff the stats he is still damaged. meaning the only way to stop it is Ki Blast, burst spell giving him barrier, or Deny. Both within the Ionia deck. Of which, deny blocks Vengeance. So, maybe run Ionia with Freljiord, or dont build up one unit right away. This doesn't detract from the fact that it's stupid to have someone spend 5+ turns forming a powerful unit for a card that doesn't even take 1 5th of the power to use, to instant kill it. Imagine if someone would summon a Blue Eyes White Ultimate Dragon just for it to be popped upon being summoned by a spell card with no prereq. It's just a kick in the nuts and the card is universally good and cheap. I'd be fine with it if there was something else that needed to be done other then a target existing an power requirement.
> [{quoted}](name=Knalxz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=56hXGjey,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2020-01-30T18:04:24.847+0000) > > This doesn't detract from the fact that it's stupid to have someone spend 5+ turns forming a powerful unit for a card that doesn't even take 1 5th of the power to use, to instant kill it. Imagine if someone would summon a Blue Eyes White Ultimate Dragon just for it to be popped upon being summoned by a spell card with no prereq. It's just a kick in the nuts and the card is universally good and cheap. I'd be fine with it if there was something else that needed to be done other then a target existing an power requirement. i mean....there are several spell and traps that do that. I could legit list off 10+ right off the bat.
GritzX (NA)
: Lol they have much bigger issues than getting a forum up. The beta is clunky and buggy as all hell, not to mention the entire game is decided at turn 4 or 5 EVERY game (yes every, do the math its not hard) and snowballing is guaranteed because there arent turns its just back and forth casting with only 1 card from each at a time (theres a reason no card games play like that, it doesnt work).
> [{quoted}](name=GritzX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=56hXGjey,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-30T01:23:36.057+0000) > > Lol they have much bigger issues than getting a forum up. The beta is clunky and buggy as all hell, not to mention the entire game is decided at turn 4 or 5 EVERY game (yes every, do the math its not hard) and snowballing is guaranteed because there arent turns its just back and forth casting with only 1 card from each at a time (theres a reason no card games play like that, it doesnt work). I think majority of people will disagree with you.
Comentários de Rioters
floo (EUW)
: Bethesda releases unpolishes games for full price with ingame micro-transactions of ridiculous prices. EA up to this day has probably the most scummy and disgusting paywall in form of FIFA.. which they rerelease for full price and resets every year anew. Doubt.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JX08n2rW,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2020-01-31T20:40:07.905+0000) > > Bethesda releases unpolishes games for full price with ingame micro-transactions of ridiculous prices. > EA up to this day has probably the most scummy and disgusting paywall in form of FIFA.. which they rerelease for full price and resets every year anew. > > Doubt. Since you're in EU you probably don't know, but NBA 2k, NBA Live , etc has been doing that in North America for actual decades now.
IVSakenz (NA)
: The bubble has burst in many of these companies.. Blizzard has completely gutted and destroyed just about every IP they have.. wow classic has more players then the actual live version of wow..(imagine that) How are you going to do a subscription model, and then still have micro transactions? It is pure greed.. and very much like riot is doing now.. completely ignoring the game that made them a company, while they spend millions on a bunch a games based on the original. What riot does not understand is they are close to losing the NA market...The amount of friends I have playing DOTA2 or smite now is staggering, because of the way RIOT is handling just about everything.. Toxic work enviroment --- check Ignoring obvious balance issues so you can rush out that next OP champ, because people buy OP champs---- check Perma Bans just for saying someone is trash--- check With-hold winnings from a "pro" in your games for having his own opinion --- check The list goes on... and unless they hire someone there who knows wtf they are doing very soon... china/korea are going to be the only markets they have..
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JX08n2rW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-31T12:12:09.862+0000) > > The bubble has burst in many of these companies.. > > Blizzard has completely gutted and destroyed just about every IP they have.. > wow classic has more players then the actual live version of wow..(imagine that) > > How are you going to do a subscription model, and then still have micro transactions? > > It is pure greed.. and very much like riot is doing now.. completely ignoring the game that made them a company, while they spend millions on a bunch a games based on the original. > > What riot does not understand is they are close to losing the NA market...The amount of friends I have playing DOTA2 or smite now is staggering, because of the way RIOT is handling just about everything.. > > Toxic work enviroment --- check > Ignoring obvious balance issues so you can rush out that next OP champ, because people buy OP champs---- check > Perma Bans just for saying someone is trash--- check > With-hold winnings from a "pro" in your games for having his own opinion --- check > > The list goes on... > > and unless they hire someone there who knows wtf they are doing very soon... china/korea are going to be the only markets they have.. wait, does wow classic really have more players?
: > [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=32UVqblw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-29T02:57:27.116+0000) > > You are playing enchanters every game, what do you expect? To win? Don't make me laugh. Elaborate?
the best way to climb is to play either really aggro mages or hook supports. It's just a lot easier to secure leads with those champs as enchanters are generally just good for either late game or to potentially help an adc farm a hard lane out, both not good for solo queue.
: Legends of Runeterra beta tomorrow
I didn't think it dropped till the 24th?
Zhak (NA)
: Tuning on Sett
no i think the ult his fine, his w is the part that is overtuned, and his q and e feel extremely weak in comparison.
: Wait is he already on live servers?
i dont think he goes live till the 14th
: I am quitting as an ADC until Aphelios and Senna get more nerfs. Powercreep meta sucks
LOL they aren't even close to being the best ads at the moment. It's because of players like you that things like MF and Jhin go by unnoticed.
: If you look back to Malzahar from season 2 to season 6, where he got reworked He only received two nerfs One being R range going from 750 to 700 Second being Null Zone going from 8% to 6% due to Deathfire Touch working too well on DoT champions Thats two minor nerfs and a bunch of quality of life buffs over 4-5 seasons Malzahar did not need a rework in the first place He was just unlucky because of the class updates and he was the only mage in the selection that had "two Identities," which Riot mistakenly merged together, killing off his alternative builds, and therefore, his overall potential. And just like what you're saying, Riot believed that Malzahar was all about his Ult. That was not the case. If I had to give an example of what his kit felt like, it would have to be pre-rework Katarina QWE were abilities that were independently strong and had the flexibility to be used for a myriad of situations R, as well as Passive, were both "nice-to-have" abilities (Yet became his signature identities apparently) that also glued his three main spells together for synergy.
I used to play malzahar, quite a bit actually. He was arguably just as uninteractive in lane as he is now, ad jg malzahar has been broken when viable, and also, i used to be a kat one trick before reworked just an fyi. Old malzahar's abilities did more damage as they had better bases and ratios, current malzahar is basically an auto push r bot machine. Malz's R eats up a lot of both his pre-rework and post rework budget, due to it being a guaranteed kill early-mid game when people can't afford QSS.
: He needs a full revert I want the scary I-will-blow-you-the-fuck-up-if-you-dive-me prophet back I want flexible (AD or AP) builds back And I want my evolving Voidlings back Seriously Repertoir fuck off
i dont think a full revert is completely the answer, but power from his ult needs to be shifting elsewhere to his kit so that his abilities can actually do damage.
: {{item:3116}} {{item:3742}}
bruh really? "Yeah you better run! Once i get 6k gold, ill finally be able to do my job!" Said no juggernaut ever. What you are calling for would completely obliterate champ .
: I would be so much hapier if they just removed the bonus movement speed on his passive. Its way too abusive early game
mmm, i disagree. He has no cc in his kit and his e has a long cd. He needs some type of way to catch up to people lol.
: Sylas the shackled
I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but as of 12:53 pm, they gave sylas some more changes to his passive where he now gets 60 percent bonus attack speed as long as he has a petricite burst stack.... tbh, i'm really not sure why they are going in this direction.
: > [{quoted}](name=SpongebobIsLife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uuY4M2XU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-16T08:01:18.425+0000) > > no, i believe it is intended. Each person that is hit does damage in an area around them, so when multiple people are stacked, it ends up being disgusting numbers, it can also crit. it shouldn´t because this make aphelios the stronger adc atm, also he can wipe a whole team with only 2 items.
yep, if you are clumped up and it crits, it really really hurts.
: They only need to fix the nova with the flamethrower + R. Atm its bugged and deals a shitload of damage which i doubt its intended.
no, i believe it is intended. Each person that is hit does damage in an area around them, so when multiple people are stacked, it ends up being disgusting numbers, it can also crit.
: What this about Sett
No a yasuo can't, because sett's ult makes him and the target he is ulting briefly untargetable. His e and q function as his gap closers, remember, he is supposed to be a juggernaut, so he won't have any actual dashes. and yea, he will def get smashed by teemo lol
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Client is very bad this patch
yeah, i've had some of those same problems. I have also had it happen today where my friends list was like completely frozen. Everything else was fine, but the friends list was frozen (i couldnt message people or interact with it really).
: ??? Aight tell that to all the Trynd mains in masters+ I had to face every other game.
Literally, TF Blade is doing an unranked to rank 1 with trynda right now lmao
Saezio (EUNE)
: How do you know they come from china?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fVzaEjHP,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-05T14:32:28.307+0000) > > How do you know they come from china? I. Due to the distance, players from China can play on OCE servers with decent ping. 2. The language/names
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mLJNHWoR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-04T00:03:42.629+0000) > > Same reason Kogmaw didn't get buffed when Kaisa killed Rageblade But he got buffed at the end, while Urgot just struggling.
idk if i really call what he got a buff though...and it took several months for it to happen.
: I think Urgot is a special case. I also think he should just be special-cased to be a melee champ and rebalanced from there. His W already applies on-hits at 33% effectiveness so I don't think him building Titanic would be broken or anything.
They tried play testing him as a special case so he could build melee only items and stuff, but they didn't like how it turned out and stuff.
Navarune (NA)
: I think her AA range should be her primary strength. Conversely I also feel the range on her Q is too long and should be looked at. Leverage the tools in her passive a bit and then either lower her heals or increase her Q cost. Just my opinion. Riot is going to have to decide if they want her as an ADC or a support.
Madra (NA)
: Her passive scales way too well. There is no reason why when she is starting to build items and stack mists that her passive needs to automatically scale with level up to 16% bonus HP damage just for slapping a target twice.
meh, i disagree. She is the worst ad against tanks, nerfing it would make her even worse.
: I like the idea you have for the stacking nerf though the Q nerf is kind of eh, it just pushes down numbers and doesn't fix the issue of her not having to use her main healing ability for healing. As it stands right now she can just use it as a self heal to help her hyper carry fights, Imo it should heal Senna for a % of healing done to allied champions. Either 50 flat or (40/45/50/55/60)% of healing done to allies. This would encourage her to build items like grail and it'd also reward her heavily for hitting multiple allies with her Q rather than just 1 enemy.
: Sorry. She's not becoming a problem because of "mid game." Her early game is causing what people perceive as strength. People are level 1-2 inting on invades, giving her assists/kills before lane even starts, and then going to lane, and diving again. I'm often having 16-20 champion based stacks by level 3, just because my opponent is utterly naive. They just run at me in low exposure trades where they give me 3-4 stacks per trade, because early game damage is low, and because they can't autokill me. I start the game 2/0/1 on Senna, I'm guaranteed to hard carry the rest of the game. If instead the opponents don't feed me stacks in the first 5 minutes, I generally fall behind, and start to struggle to get my mid game 80-100 stacks. Then I start getting dived by people who actually can stop/kill. Then I die 6-10 times. Just like with int feeding Veigar early, Senna sees exponential gains from being fed easy and early. I mean..... I've had games where I backed at 3 minutes or so and had 118 AD, because my opponents just fed easy stacks and gold. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3217764543/243999882?tab=builds Look at my build path this game. Look at when the first kills came my way. P.S. This was a support game. And I was literally in a 2v5.
My post speaks about the early game and mid game. She spikes mid game, but has a strong early game, similar to cait and ashe, which I suggested her range be lowered .
Mahoh (NA)
: She's not old enough for you to be a "senna main" you're just on the flavor of the month.
I was spamming her on pbe and even when ppl said I was trolling for playing her adc upon release. I legit play her mid, top, support and adc and will continue to do so after nerfs because I love the champ
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
makkii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=afqItML8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T19:12:11.865+0000) > > But you can't go back to her being countered by Pink Wards either. Akali is way too safe with that shroud but without it she's garbage. What's the solution? shrouds only an issue because of the rest of her kit being cancer. Imo lower the base damage on q so that she actually has to melee you for damage, get rid of the second activation on E and remove the move speed off shroud and she will be fine.
holy crap, you guys are trying to actually obliterate the champion, and the fact that you got upvoted so much is sad . No wonder riot stays away from boards.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: yeah you don't have to be good at either to play em at dia+ level, its funny how you would use olaf as an example here though since he actually is one of the most mechanical champions out there lmao
Exibir mais

SpongebobIsLife

Nível 359 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão