Roamcell (EUW)
: I really don't understand what you typed. So let's pretend you never did. Dozens of exceptional, elite level players have left and are leaving the game because of pantheon's rework. HENCE The rework is shit. It's a simple logic statement that a 2 year old can understand.
all those people left before the new panth even came out. they never tried new pantheon. they left because old panth was never going to be a thing and _that_ is all they wanted out of league. it literally says nothing about whether or not hes good. "It's a simple logic statement that a 2 year old can understand."
: > [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xn7O9kwe,comment-id=0000000000000003,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:47:59.952+0000) > > you can make valid points without being a jerk. so why be a jerk about it? Where was I being a jerk lmao?
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xn7O9kwe,comment-id=00000000000000030000,timestamp=2019-08-31T06:41:45.690+0000) > > Where was I being a jerk lmao? this **_entire_** thread
: I didn't say it's invalid to say it's invalid. "Garen is higheat pickrate" *looks at pickrate. He isn't* huh no he doesn't need nerfed because of pickrate. That's my point. Aatrox does NOT have the highest winrate or even playrate or even banrate! Saying that's the reason for nerfing is completely ignorant. So yes, it is invalid because you can't nerf someone based off pick or ban when others have much higher pick or ban. Or look at this.. kaisa pick rate is above 14% and aatrox is below 5%. What should you nerf? Aatrox? Or kaisa? If you're going off pick or ban.. hm? See your logic here? Aatrox shouldn't be nerfed if you go by pick or ban.
who are you arguing against? clearly its not anything i said. you have manufactured a point using similar words to what i use that mean something else entirely. im done with this childish strawman.
: I mean pre rework aatrox. Here's some statistics put together by someone else because im too lazy to do it myself. https://www.reddit.com/r/AatroxMains/comments/999hdh/aatrox_rework_is_the_greatest_fail_riot_games_has/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body
this argues against a point i didn't make. i didnt mention his play rates across all ranks. where is the statistic for pre-rework play rate in professional play specifically?
: Grounding won't put Flash on CD if u attempt to use it while under Ground effects. Ground simply stops you from using movement abilities. Once it wears off u can use flash. If CC didn't stop the usage of flash then people would just use flash as a get out jail free card for their really bad mistakes. Thats not gud game design, people should pay for their mistakes so they learn not to make them again and get better. With this in mind idk why u don't like it. If if you don't want to deal with CC or Ground then take Cleanse, just use that when u get Grounded or CC'd and then u can Flash. LoL needs to stop holding its players hands with respect to a few things, but they are at least doing good by gating Flash with CC and Ground. Theres nothing wrong with being locked out of Flash during CC or AoE Grounds or AoE CC. You just need to increase your skill as a player to avoid them. They are avoidable, and they actually deal reduced dmg and have reduced effects due to the fact they they are AoE and persist over time.
you cant cleanse grounding, in every form its its right now its a ground aoe that will stay regardless of your actions for its duration. did you not read this line to its end? "NO cc should stop flash and flash should have a **longer cd to compensate**." it wouldn't be a get out of jail free card and i definitely addressed that with this line "it shouldnt remove the cc but you should still be able to use it to move." no cc should persist in the way cass ground or soraka silence do because these are unavoidable effects with zero counterplay. you get hit by a cass pool? youre getting a beating you cant easily escape from. soraka silenced the ground beneath your feet? youre silenced unless you leave, which sounds okay if not for the way that specifically interacts with 40% of abilities in league. you cant "dodge the silence" you cant "git gud" to avoid it. the snare on the ability is totally fine and healthy for league if not for the silence that's a part of the ability.
: Okay? He isn't pick or ban. You want to know who is? Kaisa. Literally related (pick or ban) in HALF of ALL games. Nearly HALF. Why nerf aatrox based on pick or ban when kaisa is clearly worse? Your argument is invalid.
saying my argument is invalid doesn't make it invalid, in fact it does more to discredit your own argument. id be inclined to believe you if not for every statistic on the internet that i could find disproving your random bs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EWa71ogZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:45:53.958+0000) > > Clearly you've never played LoL on the EUW server. True EUW has some next level toxicity
im pretty sure its the same globally... glad they finally added that turn off team chat option that i got flamed super hard for suggesting 3 years ago
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: You are exaggerating on how hard he is to play. No high skill floor champion requires more than 50 games to master
50 games is not mastery, 50 games is familiarity which is different by a pretty wide margin.
: The old one wasn't even unpopular. His winrate and playrate soared and was even picked or banned competitively, once he saw the daylight riot ripped it away from him and reworked him and begun to slowly rip him limb from limb until he'll be left in the gutters to die once again.
i think he means the version he was on release. which im pretty sure didnt see a lot of pro play...
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: As I said before... They removed his revive to buff healing and now will nerf healing while laughing their ass off. He is not 53+ to get nerfed. Want a nerf? Build {{item:3123}}
yes build anti-healing. that way when he still out heals your entire teams damage in 2 abilities THOUGH the debuff you have an even stronger argument for nerfing aatrox. dude cmon, you have to know that his healing is ridiculous otherwise you wouldn't be defending it so hard
: Except Aatrox will never be bad in pro play because of his q, just like akali or ryze getting nerfed into unplayable territory. When a champ is lade specifically for pro play it wasn't well designed.
its not about making him bad in pro play, its about making him balanced enough that hes not seen in every game or banned in every game. as both of these are a sign of excessive and hard to deal with power, they need to address it. period.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Irelia is also basically pick/ban status in pro play. Has she been nerfed every 2 patches?
irelia didnt just go through a huge kit overhaul, so no she wouldnt be getting as many patches. slow down for a bit and consider that he is in fact a problem as he is right now.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Here we go again. Another nerf for Aatrox.
his healing was ridiculous, don't pretend otherwise. actually ill amend that aatrox has been ridiculous in nearly every way hes ever existed.
: > [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xn7O9kwe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T08:00:38.739+0000) > > Ok then, how would you feel if a champion that was special to you got butchered or had part of their core kit removed? Aurelion is a special champion to me and he was changed for the better. Also, almost every rework has breathed new life into champions. I literally can’t sympathize with champion mains/one tricks. Go play a MMO if you want to play one character
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xn7O9kwe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T08:43:59.962+0000) > > Aurelion is a special champion to me and he was changed for the better. > > Also, almost every rework has breathed new life into champions. I literally can’t sympathize with champion mains/one tricks. Go play a MMO if you want to play one character you can make valid points without being a jerk. so why be a jerk about it?
: what anime is this from?
> [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hc7pEBpp,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-30T20:54:48.113+0000) > > what anime is this from? nvm i found it
: When you only play ranked to get end-of-year gold rewards
Roamcell (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sRTn1mco,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:37:04.048+0000) > > his ult actually covers more area now than the old one idk why every says its small You're wrong. It' does not. The radius is smaller. What you see is the landing zone, which drags pantheon on into the lane, into a swifter, more desperate suicide. It's such a poor design choice that, for an ultimate that takes FOUR SECONDS to give you back control, you can literally see how it doesn't deal damage and doesn't properly open up follow up opportunities. The mechanics are busted: can't q, w, e or whatever while landing so you're a sitting duck in the process (any cc will wreck you way easier than before - where damage was meaningful and people actually tried to not get caught)
i am absolutely 100% not wrong. the entire aoe indicator is the damage zone and that indicator is, IN FACT, bigger than the old ult. this area can cover ridiculous portions of lanes that the old ult could not. you sir are wildly mistaken and i implore you to enter the practice tool to see for yourself.
: no thats the point if it didn't counter flash it would be pointless since everyone takes flash even those with mobility. If it didn't counter flash they would either burn flash to jump on u, or burn flash and then use their mobility ability. just don't get hit by the ground effect
youre missing the point. grounding would be perfectly viable to add wherever if not for it stopping a really long cd summoner spell. it should not stop flash. NO cc should stop flash and flash should have a longer cd to compensate. as compared to now where theres a ton of things in this game that if they hit you and you didnt have the foresight to take cleanse or were lucky enough to be ad then you just die. flash should be a long cooldown answer to that. it shouldnt remove the cc but you should still be able to use it to move. in addition there should be ZERO ground pools are provide any consistent long term cc. both soraka's silence and casseopia's poison pool are ridiculous.
Roamcell (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sRTn1mco,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:35:58.374+0000) > > there is literally nothing in that video that proves your point. ... Because the pinnacle of a champ ability in the most skill focused region of the game, is not a proof that the rework is shit? And that champ being pantheon. And the pinnacle of ability being dozens of world championship level players? That's not enough proof? No let me reinstate. Perphaps you're just very dim and a very slow reader? The video proves that dozens of championship level pantheon players left the game in response to the rework (it's the obvious conclusion any intelligent person can draw, with the underline on 'intelligent') So do you think that people leaving because of the rework means that the rework is good? Ok nevermind, that's what you think. You think that the rework is SO GOOD, that the best pantheon players in the world, people with thousands of games, with extraordinary and almost supernatural skill, leave the game because they're so happy with it. HAHAHAHAHA ok. I'll leave it at that.
a shit load of people never tried out new panth. how does that say anything other than they aren't a fan of his redesign?
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FJvqnElN,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-29T02:14:10.542+0000) > > if you lean around the corner and squint you might just hit your head on it. You can hide here and hate the game all you want it does not change anything.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FJvqnElN,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-08-29T17:25:55.504+0000) > > You can hide here and hate the game all you want it does not change anything. you should not assume things about people. you might make yourself look ignorant.
Böljy (EUNE)
: Same stuff with gnar ult. The differnce being, only the other one deals 60% of you hp...
no, gnar ult does damage even if you dont hit a wall. it just does extra and a stun if you do. qiyana doesnt do any damage AT ALL unless they hit a wall
en2que (EUW)
: Mobility creep is a dead fad. Nowadays the cool thing is ultility creep. Look at pyke and qiyana. Both have ults that are so broken they could be op with only their ults. {{champion:555}} : Gives so much gold that **makes funnelling look balanced**. {{champion:246}} : Has Gnar Ult 2.0. Nuff said. I'm sure we will see less dash spam and more tank-exclusive stuff on newer damage champs.
"gnar ult 2.0" but doesnt do damage unless you actually hit them into a wall....
: what they need to do instead is start giving more mobility counter effects like Ground to more champs
: Players can opt out of Ally chat. This means you can't see nor send messages to your team.
i am aware, but as a punishment for a toxic player simply making it so that no one can see their toxic messages would solve a lot. the point is not to correct their behavior but to make it not affect anyone else anymore.
: I am allowed to defend myself with just above equal force used against me. This isn’t a conversation about whether or not I was wrong. I did not harass. And calling for reports against a player who is breaking the rules is allowed. The worst that could be considered of me is that I don’t take disrespect. Muting is not a defense mechanism it’s a way to run away.
you are wrong on so many levels. you are not allowed to violate the rules just because someone else did. you DID harass people calling for reports is in fact a rule violation as only one report is even needed to bring the matter to the systems attention the solution is, in fact, the muting of all parties. go into your settings when you get unbanned and uncheck "show all chat" and "show team chat" - you cannot feel slighted if you cant see their words. i and many others have clearly expressed why you do indeed deserve this ban. if you continue your next punishment is permanent. learn and adapt otherwise you lose. and it will be no ones fault but your own.
: I just feel so useless
you can still get true damage but no longer will the death recap be entirely white for your target, just use the most obscene addition to league ever! the conqueror rune!
Swagnado (NA)
: I like how think that just because my name is 'Swagenado" you assume its all about a single Yasuo game. Tbh I hardly play him and to clarify I am talking about a list of games I've played against her with varying champs. The point is that it is because of her quick engage and damage that she is good and did not need a buff. Zoe, Ekko, and Lux are 3 example of strong mid laners that have good damage but what keeps them from rolling over an opponent is that they require set up whereas LB can just 1-2 you and cast her Chain to confirm an escape if her 2nd W didn't already get her out. It's not only about numbers it's about the kit the champion has as well. And please come up with a more mature way to start a counter-point next time.
he never once spoke about your name or any assumptions therein. you had a game as yasuo vs a lb in your match history. thats why he brought it up. anything else is on you
: I really, REALLY don't like Kayle changes.
true damage should not be available in such ridiculous quantities as it is now. period. im so sick of every death screen being over 1/3 true damage in games that have no champs with actual true damage built into their kits.
: The old system was not like it is now. There were runes and masteries, not only runes. Mastery system had everything under the sun and then some. Don't know what system you remember but season 6 masteries like Thunderlords, Windspeaker's, etc was the best. Not only because of the customization but every mastery wasn't overloaded with damage like it is now.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lH53BuLh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T00:23:30.821+0000) > > That does seem pretty consistent with how I hear Riot applies their rules. It comes down to who makes them else look more like a victim.
no it comes down to how you yourself act.
: > [{quoted}](name=rKRex,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lH53BuLh,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-28T17:47:38.991+0000) > > Wrong. Caring would mean creating an actually just discipline system, not one that's cheaper to manage and run. They're open to suggestions if you have a better idea.
for flaming just disable their outgoing chat so others cannot see it. they can keep being toxic all they want in their own little fantasy world where they cannot hurt people. people who act toxic in other ways can receive harsher punishments as those take deliberate effort, rather than mindless rage and a keyboard, to achieve. although that would require an active monitoring team which for 100 million players would be difficult to keep up. you can mitigate this somewhat by allowing players in the client to add a few clipped "highlights" of the offending actions and make it so that any report that does not have a clip associated with it gets a lower priority to ease the work load.
mack9112 (NA)
: Riot has never ever introduced a pay to win format in any of its games something EA does on a consistent basis. With that in mind riot is nothing like EA if they did one day turn down that path then I would be inclined to agree with you.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FJvqnElN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T21:46:41.193+0000) > > Riot has never ever introduced a pay to win format in any of its games something EA does on a consistent basis. > > With that in mind riot is nothing like EA if they did one day turn down that path then I would be inclined to agree with you. if you lean around the corner and squint you might just hit your head on it.
: it doesn't the system is broken its just a fun way to flame your teammates when you fed all game but still somehow got a b- if you want a real answer though the game sucks up to CS for some reason and doesn't promote aggressive (game winning) plays.
cs is the single most efficient way of earning gold in game. period. if has substantially few risks than fighting champions, sticking your neck out for turret plates, or invading the enemy jungle for extra money. THAT is why it ranks so highly. better cs; more items. more items; more damage. more damage; easier win. its really simple and everyone talking about it misses this super important detail.
: also, not to sound whiney or complain or anything, but I think its kind of arrogant and offensive to hold Iron, bronze, and silver players to the same standards as pros and hyper elo players and not see anything wrong with it. i 100% agree that everyone should strive to be like and play like the pros and emulate them when it will benefit you, but, it took most of them 3-5+ years to have the mechanics of this game down to the point that they do, and they expect everyone to automatically be there without practice? and yes i know that the grading system is an average for each champ across all ranks in your region, but when you take into account the fact that the average cs at 40 mins in diamond is at least 300, and then look at low elo where at 40 mins it is barely breaking 150 most of the time. that would make the average around 220-250 cs at 40 mins, something that is cake for high elo, whereas someone at low elo would have to go out of their way literally the entire game to reach those numbers. its just very heavily weighed to the high elo players and is pretty unfair. Edit: oh and i also forgot to mention that Iron and low Bronze are not counted in the grading system because it would "lower the average to a point that we see to be too easy for players to achieve."
statistically the "pros" dont effect the rating that much. there are about 1000 of them vs a hundred million of players. even if every one of them made 4 accounts and all played every single champion religiously that still wouldn't drastically effect the s rank requirement. besides s ranks are a reward for you long term effort at practice practice practice. not everyone is going to be able to earn s ranks. do you expect every Olympian athlete to receive a gold medal? do you really want to turn something so significant into a participation reward? same thing with s ranks. there is nothing wrong with holding everyone to the same standards. that's what a standard IS!
Avienal (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ProfDrDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BKATdvNy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-28T15:38:44.716+0000) > > CS & Warding. Giving the standard BS vague reply doesn't work 'Dr. Death', the issue is a CRITICAL FLAW i believe in the whole earning a S rank measure, because everyone has to play above a certain threshold, every time everyone S ranks with a champion or has them at A or above, the 'bar' rises and makes achieving S rank even harder and we never were told if an actual 'reset' is applied which really should be happening every month to allow 'all players' a chance at earning chests. It does not help that said bar 'rises' even if a person is not doing it to earn mastery tokens or already received a chest (Aka one trick ponies), We also have no idea on the actual 'impact' that B and below will even 'balance out' the S ranks and more then likely it has less of an impact and its only when we play champions in the most irregular of positions (Aka Support Cho'gath, Support Sejuani, etc.) that seem to have odds that actually work on getting people an S rank and we actually feel its possible for said S ranks to occur. As for key fragments the rates being extremely low and 'linked' to just winning and supposeldly are made to drop about 4 keys worth every month, when even i on a casual pace can only get a few fragments sometimes only 2 or 3 whole keys most. Short story: System needs a massive rehaul. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
they only include the performance for the last 7 days. the bar doesn't change unless the champion receives buffs or nerfs either directly or indirectly(through items/runes/etc)
: How S Rank gets generated for an adc
what was your farm? how long did the game take? what is the average top-end performance on corki in the last 7 days?
: Grinded non-stop in solo queue for a month; here's the result.
: Banned for 14 days?
Dan Marik: stfu varus Dan Marik: that wasnt me ezreal know ur place Dan Marik: this teemo Dan Marik: is garbage Dan Marik: report teemo, he is sitting in spawn Dan Marik: report teemo Dan Marik: teemo u had no impact on top lane Dan Marik: teemo Dan Marik: u have been worse than useless this game Dan Marik: stfu Dan Marik: report teemo Dan Marik: he kept saying "he won top lane" Dan Marik: and wouldn't help the rest the game Dan Marik: teemo Dan Marik: not a discussion for u Dan Marik: yall are dismissed Dan Marik: dont be noob you are rude, pretentious and cruel. if someone said these things to you, you would be offended. if you wouldn't be offended by the things you've said in this chat log then please please please seek repairs for your cold fusion heart you emotionless cyborg
: The old ones were way more exciting, not to mention had way more options, on top of masteries. Pay to win was nothing because the grind wasn't as horrible as it is now. I rather have the old rune pages. There I had multiple set ups and didn't have to worry about rushing to change one page because I used a different keystone for one champ compared to the keystone I had set up for another.
in your haste to remember the old days youve forgotten the old days. the old mastery system was just like runes are now.... and the old old old mastery system was hot garbage. all it was was basic stats with absolutely nothing going on there.
: > [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAnPMQAE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-28T16:46:29.427+0000) > > such grand ideas, such forethought, its **un**fortunate for the rest that you don't have that kind of money. There, fixed it for you.
Sancre (EUW)
: Honestly, his set is quite well rounded, but he does seem to lack damage, not sure if early or late damage would be better for him, but I fear the moment RIOT buffs his damage enough to compete with other toplanes, he becomes assassin Pantheon again. I think he needs -Add base AD {{item:3053}} {{item:3078}} -Less damage falloff on long range q after hitting a minion -WAY faster ult animation, old one had such huge area that you could more or less understand why it was so slow, but new one has way smaller area with still low damage, also being able to cancel it with a cooldown refund or something would be nice. Just with these changes it should see a noticeable rise in winrate, after that, fine tuning will be needed to balance him
his ult actually covers more area now than the old one idk why every says its small
Roamcell (EUW)
: Regardless of the cluelessness of the detractors, this rework is absolute shit. It's a fact. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyyigYW8hgs
: So you saying that you know my game better than me dude....That guy just insta pick MF because they banned his Yasuo and there was a Zed mid for just that reason and we SAYD NO to change lanes with him and forced my friend to play mid and my friend FEED because he doesnt play mid and he got flamed by him...so of course I will flame him... That guy didnt know even how to play MF he just got lucky and got some kills because of me And really (Low ello) Silver game ok its low but still Solo/Duo its still RANK game And how I am gonna get better Rank If I play with TROLLERS..Pls tell me ?? Cause you sound like you know
you get punished for breaking the rules. its not a contest and more than one punishment can be dealt per game. you cannot possibly know who has or has not received a punishment as riot does not inform you. you are responsible for your own actions and as such are held accountable for them when they break the rules.
: If I won the lottery and bought Tencent out....
such grand ideas, such forethought, its fortunate for the rest that you don't have that kind of money.
: the hopes of reverting permabans
This is an awfully round about way of getting your account back...
Meoth (NA)
: Teemo Dance
i like teemos dance. no one is going to be at the enemy nexus dancing instead of winning with a dance that looks like hes just standing there.
: "Retalitory Report"
the entire league of legends community could report a specific person. but if that person has not broken any rules they wont be punished. "troll reports" don't actually do anything. if you're worried about it then that probably means that you've done something you think the system might punish you for.
: > [{quoted}](name=SquishySquish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzEHQcA7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T07:46:48.692+0000) > > with a chat log that resembles a wall of text like this. assuming each message had 15 seconds between them means first game was at 1500 seconds or 25 minutes long while the second was 24 minutes long. that is an insane amount of typing. assuming you only spend 2 seconds on each message we average about 3 minutes of uninterrupted toxicity per 25 minute game. this is absurd. well look at the score of the game then and how much dmg idid
> [{quoted}](name=CarrotEater,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzEHQcA7,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T21:13:55.324+0000) > > well look at the score of the game then and how much dmg idid you could be the single best player in the world. that doesn't excuse your toxic behavior.
Pyrosan (NA)
: It's the clash lobby doing it
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rEENmHQq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-22T01:21:08.020+0000) > > It's the clash lobby doing it no it isnt, this has been a problem since before clash existed as a thought
Exibir mais

SquishySquish

Nível 119 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão