forresto (NA)
: I had a 3 star malz with spear of shojin on ocean map. Thought I was invincible. the last person in the game absolutely wrecked me with a max lifesteal olaf
Olaf and Seraphs BT Kha are the only units that i've been successful with. Issue Olaf is super contested because he is busted and Kha requires perfect items.
: that's for **in-fight**(even if annie dies, tibers will still keep fighting), not for the damage you(your little legend) take **at the end of a lost round.** if only summons are alive, it still counts as a win and does damage, but only the base damage that s based on what stage the game is. Doesn't matter if 1 voidling or 20 survive, the end of round damage isn't affected by the number of summons.
Yes that is what i said. They will deal damage to you as if their summoner is still alive. So if you have Annie Malz and Yorick, they all die and only their minion survive and win them the round, you take damage as if Annie Malz and Yorick were still alive. Which is BS in my opinion since it basically means you need to win against Summoners more than you need to win against other comps since you take way more damage against them even if you barely lose.
: Voli + Zed can 1 shot minions and their casters. Put Thornmail, Red Buff, and GA on Zed. Watch him clone 4-5 times and solo the entire team. 3 Star Blademaster Veigar on a mage team literally deletes 2 champs per cast.
Veigar is a dumb champion lol put Gunblade on him and he is immortal.
: heavy aoe, though there isn't that much of it in the game. Things i have beaten summoners with so far: - Fed brand - 2star morello singed - 3star mundo - fed sivir - mage lux - fed nocturn so you need a consistent high aoe damage with near perfect gear... All in all summoners, especially the combination of yorik and malzahar, are disgusting and only loose to even more absurd things... --------- P.S. summoned units don't deal damage post fight(the damage dealt to your little legend on a lost round), despite the visuals looking like it
Summoned units will deal damage if their summoner is dead as if they were still alive. At least that is what it says in the Patch Notes and in my games.
: Anything with aoe deletion. Mages Berserkers Predators Electric All of the above can both tank and destroy minions faster than spawned. Assassins can kill a Summoner before it even casts.
I've had 0 success with mages against summoners personally but it also always seems like 3 people are going mage whenever I try to go mage. Berserkers do pretty good if i can get Olaf but he is one of the most contested units it seems. Predators were the most success i've had but it seems once you hit level 8-9 they can't do enough damage. Electric relies on getting Lux because Ornn Voli and Zed definitely do not hold up to level 3 Malz. I have tried that one thinking the AoE would melt the summons, but it didn't do nearly enough damage. So far the only comp i can beat them with is Desert, Blademaster, Shadow, Cloud, Mystic. But it is so highly dependent on getting Yi 2 with good items and possibly a Cloud lux.
Comentários de Rioters
NazoB99 (NA)
: League Black Screen
I just got this, I couldn't tab out or close the window. I had to completely shut off my computer.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F0eP5doo,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-11-10T10:13:55.531+0000) > > Then it became the same 10-15 champs every single game, the least fun champs to play against or with because they were impossible to deal with. > Ok so everyone was playing 10 champs with no variation maybe but anything above 10 is impossible since 10 is max number for mode so you can't have the same 15 champs in a 10 player max game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F0eP5doo,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T17:10:34.933+0000) > > Ok so everyone was playing 10 champs with no variation maybe but anything above 10 is impossible since 10 is max number for mode so you can't have the same 15 champs in a 10 player max game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} well obviously i meant that the same pool of 15 champs
Kazekiba (NA)
: I officially have no idea what any of this means. Ignite?
This is Teamfight Tactics sub.
IHuntYou (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=owvLEhkH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T09:57:27.995+0000) > > It is bugged then? Their only unit was a Nasus and a shit ton of minions, it did 27 damage to me. > > EDIT: Looking at the patch notes it says "***Summoned units don’t deal player damage by themselves, but they count as as if their Summoner was alive if at least 1 of them survives the round***" so I took damage as if 5 units were still alive. That doesn't seem fair at all... Sorry to say but I had games that Annie and Malz died and their pets did to me dmg on HP , because their pets killed my heroes ... I believe when the heroe dies the pets should have a cooldown and dissapear faster cause they can destroy you easily !
Yea if their summons are still alive they will do damage to you as if the Summoner was still alive. So you take damage as if Annie and Malz were still alive. They do so much HP damage late game though and I think it needs to change.
: How many of you actually are burned out because of urf and don't like the regular game cause of urf?
I actually don't like URF or any variation of it. It was super fun the very first time before everyone figured out the toxic champs. Then it became the same 10-15 champs every single game, the least fun champs to play against or with because they were impossible to deal with. However, many people enjoy it so I wouldn't be opposed if it became a regular game mode. Plus a lot of the people who try random dumb shit in normal league would probably move to URF because that would be the place to try all that. But I don't think Riot would do that unless they can come up with a way to get a reliable income source from it. Plus they would have to dedicate a team to balancing it because even though part of the silliness and fun is going crazy on champs, certain champions are beyond broken in that game mode to the point its not fun with them in it (in my opinion of course).
: Malzahar Rework Needed~
He was part of the group reworks they tried out a while back that failed miserably. Nearly every champion that was reworked back then was a huge problem in one way or another and eventually all got changed. Malzahar was sort of nerfed so he wasn't so oppressive then left alone because he was "balanced", nevermind they completely destroyed his identity and turned him into one of the most boring champions in the game. He needs another rework or to be reverted back to Old Malz and then changed from there. His passive is cancer and being able to spawn voidlings at will takes any strategy out of his kit. His ult is just a shell of its former glory (although it was frustrating to be on the other end of it admittedly) and his E is basically the same but slightly worse.
: summons dont count for any damage? ive seen people with like 15-16 zeds on the board deal 8 damage, or for example if your zyra/mals is your last unit and its summon gets the kill you take like 3-6 damage tops
It is bugged then? Their only unit was a Nasus and a shit ton of minions, it did 27 damage to me. EDIT: Looking at the patch notes it says "***Summoned units don’t deal player damage by themselves, but they count as as if their Summoner was alive if at least 1 of them survives the round***" so I took damage as if 5 units were still alive. That doesn't seem fair at all...
Comentários de Rioters
: The people who build the client are not the same people that make new content. If they were to stop making content it would not make improving the client go any faster. Even assuming these people also had the knowledge to improve the client in addition to their normal job, not all tasks go faster by throwing more people at it.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=suyPjXqk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-07T18:17:29.555+0000) > > The people who build the client are not the same people that make new content. If they were to stop making content it would not make improving the client go any faster. Even assuming these people also had the knowledge to improve the client in addition to their normal job, not all tasks go faster by throwing more people at it. yes i address this in my post actually. But you can reallocate resources in your budget to the client department for a bit to get the problem solved. Once they figure it out, it won't be a problem anymore and they won't have to worry about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=K3ars3n,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=suyPjXqk,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-07T17:52:48.741+0000) > > "programmers as people have to dig in and figure out what is going on with the code and that takes an unknown amount of time." > > And Money, correct? > Time is money my incorrect spouter of nonsense. They could fix the code, but it takes time and money. Money not currently allocated to fixing this problem. Money they don't have in this budget. Money that they will need to TAKE from elsewhere to give it to the coders in order to fix THIS issue. You can't just pay programmers more money to get them to solve bugs faster. Also it's different people working on different parts of code. Like the front end people aren't the back end people and the front end even has ui people and functionality people. There's lots of shit that goes into development and you umbrellaing it all into "lol just pay them more" is quite immature.
> [{quoted}](name=Alevity Xiaku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=suyPjXqk,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T22:49:19.756+0000) > > You can't just pay programmers more money to get them to solve bugs faster. Also it's different people working on different parts of code. Like the front end people aren't the back end people and the front end even has ui people and functionality people. There's lots of shit that goes into development and you umbrellaing it all into "lol just pay them more" is quite immature. I didn't say pay the programmers more i said put more resources into that department. If they need X amount of programmers for Y amount of time, give it to them. If other departments need to suffer for a bit, so be it. The game running should be priority 1.
Tenebris3 (EUW)
: Ok, I say it from the perspective of Java developer and I cant tell you that debugging is not JOKE it can take a month to debug somethings and can take even more if you are debugging someone's code. So here is for the people that say " trow money and debug it " TRUST I WOULD ACCEPT THE JOB BUT THERE IS PROBLEM YOU CAN'T PUT ME ON TIME TABLE WHY DO YOU ask? WELL if I get scrip of 5 - 10 k lines of only let's say shop and game modes codes not to mention full client code It can take time AND HERE IS WHY : 1. the code is not my ( I have not coded it - its like reading new book and you have no clue what you can expect ) so I have to read the lines and then locate the bug cool lets FUCKING FIX IT I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS PART YOU LIKE TO HAVE NO BUGGED CLIENT )OK LETS GO TO 2ND REASON 2. If I bug fix one line of the code and that line can interact with other I have problem Or for you "summoner" IM FUCKED AND IN DEEP SHIT AGAIN I NEED TO DEBUG THAT TOO AND THAT DEBUG CAN MAKE MORE BUGS IN OTHER LINES THAT INTERACT WITH OTHER - SO BASICLY FML FOR DEBUGGING SOMETHING THAT I WORKED FOR LIKE LETS SAY 20 MIN NOW I HAVE 1 hour MORE JOBE WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO .... ok lets calm down and go to 3rd reason 3. IF you tell me why not put more people so they help you here is the reason why you can do it in some extensions but not in all: If you can apart some parts of the client (in coding lines that dont interrupt the other parts of it ) than FUCKING YES PUT MORE PEOPLE I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY TO READ THAT FUCK YEAH, but here is a problem since the client has so many things that are "bound" for example skin and champion, champion and BE in shop, BE and the loot, loot, and the client... Now you can see that I need to works alone or brainstorm with others on how to fix it what doesn't say IT WILL WORK 100% sooooooooooooo it's not worth to have more people on one "bigger" part of the client code its better to separate code lines that dont interact with each other and give them to more people and fix the parts ( so you save time) 4. I WISH THAT I COULD AND OTHER PROGRAMERS FIX THAT SHIT PILE OF HOW MANY CODED LINES IN WEEK OR SO I UNDERSTAND THAT IS FRUSTRATING AND PERSONALLY I RAGE TOO AND REMEMBER "OH SHIT WHIS IS MY JOB too FML" maybe JUST, MAYBE THEY REALLY DONT CARE but I see they are fixing some stuff that is way easier to fix like match history. Or they wait for the COE to say "hey fix it" maybe they are restricted to fix it too and dont waste time (by the people that have the influence on the market or are owners ) I tried to make this wall of text interesting and informative for the frustrated players (including myself) YES IT SUCKS BUT THE PEOPLE THAT WORKS THERE ARE NOT TO BLAME I SAW SOME PEOPLE DOWNVOTING OTHER BECAUSE THEY TRYED TO DEFEND THEM) ... THEY ARE NOT IN CHARGE IF THEY DONT GET GREEN LIGHT TO DO SOMETHING AND NOT TO BLAME IF THEY ARE NOT GIVEN THE TASK TO FIX IT COMPLETELY. -------> THEY ARE HUMANS TOO I forgot to mention when they put more code lines or for you NOOBS THAT HAVE NO CLUE HOW CODING WORKS they put more lines of code in client and they can make bugs its not like "Ok boys this is patch we nerfed this and that this ability can't do this anymore but can do this ... " they need to put that code lines in-game too what makes it even harder to fix it over time I wish we had 30 - 45 days no patch so the guys can do their part in peace without haste and make it really good instead of 2 weeks and making more bugs after they fix something.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenebris3,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=suyPjXqk,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-07T23:45:23.250+0000) > > Ok, I say it from the perspective of Java developer and I cant tell you that debugging is not JOKE it can take a month to debug somethings and can take even more if you are debugging someone's code. > > So here is for the people that say " trow money and debug it " TRUST I WOULD ACCEPT THE JOB BUT THERE IS PROBLEM YOU CAN'T PUT ME ON TIME TABLE > WHY DO YOU ask? > > WELL if I get scrip of 5 - 10 k lines of only let's say shop and game modes codes not to mention full client code It can take time AND HERE IS WHY : > > 1. the code is not my ( I have not coded it - its like reading new book and you have no clue what you can expect ) so I have to read the lines and then locate the bug cool lets FUCKING FIX IT I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS PART YOU LIKE TO HAVE NO BUGGED CLIENT )OK LETS GO TO 2ND REASON > > 2. If I bug fix one line of the code and that line can interact with other I have problem Or for you "summoner" IM FUCKED AND IN DEEP SHIT AGAIN I NEED TO DEBUG THAT TOO AND THAT DEBUG CAN MAKE MORE BUGS IN OTHER LINES THAT INTERACT WITH OTHER - SO BASICLY FML FOR DEBUGGING SOMETHING THAT I WORKED FOR LIKE LETS SAY 20 MIN NOW I HAVE 1 hour MORE JOBE WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO .... ok lets calm down and go to 3rd reason > > 3. IF you tell me why not put more people so they help you here is the reason why you can do it in some extensions but not in all: > > If you can apart some parts of the client (in coding lines that dont interrupt the other parts of it ) than FUCKING YES PUT MORE PEOPLE I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY TO READ THAT FUCK YEAH, but here is a problem since the client has so many things that are "bound" for example skin and champion, champion and BE in shop, BE and the loot, loot, and the client... > > Now you can see that I need to works alone or brainstorm with others on how to fix it what doesn't say IT WILL WORK 100% sooooooooooooo it's not worth to have more people on one "bigger" part of the client code its better to separate code lines that dont interact with each other and give them to more people and fix the parts ( so you save time) > > 4. I WISH THAT I COULD AND OTHER PROGRAMERS FIX THAT SHIT PILE OF HOW MANY CODED LINES IN WEEK OR SO I UNDERSTAND THAT IS FRUSTRATING AND PERSONALLY I RAGE TOO AND REMEMBER "OH SHIT WHIS IS MY JOB too FML" maybe JUST, MAYBE THEY REALLY DONT CARE but I see they are fixing some stuff that is way easier to fix like match history. Or they wait for the COE to say "hey fix it" maybe they are restricted to fix it too and dont waste time (by the people that have the influence on the market or are owners ) > > I tried to make this wall of text interesting and informative for the frustrated players (including myself) YES IT SUCKS BUT THE PEOPLE THAT WORKS THERE ARE NOT TO BLAME I SAW SOME PEOPLE DOWNVOTING OTHER BECAUSE THEY TRYED TO DEFEND THEM) ... THEY ARE NOT IN CHARGE IF THEY DONT GET GREEN LIGHT TO DO SOMETHING AND NOT TO BLAME IF THEY ARE NOT GIVEN THE TASK TO FIX IT COMPLETELY. -------> THEY ARE HUMANS TOO > > > > I forgot to mention when they put more code lines or for you NOOBS THAT HAVE NO CLUE HOW CODING WORKS they put more lines of code in client and they can make bugs its not like "Ok boys this is patch we nerfed this and that this ability can't do this anymore but can do this ... " they need to put that code lines in-game too what makes it even harder to fix it over time I wish we had 30 - 45 days no patch so the guys can do their part in peace without haste and make it really good instead of 2 weeks and making more bugs after they fix something. very informative, i enjoyed reading it. Just to be clear though, i am not harping on the programmers, I am mad at the people making decisions. I think they are allocating time and money poorly. They need to fix it at some point, might as well just do it. If it takes 2 months so be it, if other departments get less resources for a while, so be it. The game needs to function in order for us to enjoy their content anyways. I am not sure why its not a priority.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=suyPjXqk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:43:34.789+0000) > > ye but its consistent. Every patch. Why not sit down and invest a certain amount of time and money into at least making sure the client runs after a patch. people who make 3d models do not program. people who write lore do not program. People who design champions do not program. etc. Among programmers, you can't just add more people to a team and it magically works better or faster. there is a sweet spot for the number of people needed for certain projects, throwing money/people at code doesn't make it work better. 9 women can't deliver a baby in one month. The arguement of "make less money and focus on bugs" has always been whack. Lets see your perfectly working client that has millions of players globally that never goes down. The client was running this morning. You can't catch every bug in testing. Beleive me.
> [{quoted}](name=Aurelius Maximus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=suyPjXqk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T00:08:03.152+0000) > > people who make 3d models do not program. > people who write lore do not program. > People who design champions do not program. > etc. > > Among programmers, you can't just add more people to a team and it magically works better or faster. there is a sweet spot for the number of people needed for certain projects, throwing money/people at code doesn't make it work better. 9 women can't deliver a baby in one month. The arguement of "make less money and focus on bugs" has always been whack. Lets see your perfectly working client that has millions of players globally that never goes down. The client was running this morning. You can't catch every bug in testing. Beleive me. >I know I know, different departments and whatnot, but you can take money from those departments and reallocate them to the client department I address this in my original post. Yes you can throw more money at it and yes you can fix it, its not a question of can they, but will they. They wont. It would cost them a lot to actually go through their code and rebuild it. All I see from people is excuses, yea you can't catch every bug thats true, but that only counts towards new things. When you have a game thats 10 fucking years old, you shouldn't have a problem with every fucking patch doing the exact same thing. At what point does it go from "oh you can't catch every bug" to "you need to fix what is broken"? Because to me it seems like that point is long gone... seeing as its been 10 years and 3 clients...
: Programming is a very odd place. Bugs will come out of nowhere. The only thing they are doing wrong is not enough testing before release. But even then, hard to find every bug.
> [{quoted}](name=Pull n Peel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=suyPjXqk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:08:57.545+0000) > > Programming is a very odd place. Bugs will come out of nowhere. The only thing they are doing wrong is not enough testing before release. But even then, hard to find every bug. ye but its consistent. Every patch. Why not sit down and invest a certain amount of time and money into at least making sure the client runs after a patch.
Comentários de Rioters
: Nerf Illaoi, Darius, Yorick, etc and then I’ll be happy. As of now, top lane is a mess, and normal scaling champions are having trouble playing against broken ones.
Illaoi and Yorick broken? How? Kayle struggling? against who? They just had to nerf her because she WASNT struggling like she is supposed to. Darius is annoying, but not broken. Just very strong early game if you don't know how to fight him. He has a ton of counters though and will fall off around mid to late game.
Ztoka (NA)
: All about rng.. Can still blow your load and not get 3 star units... Then need the rng to get the right items for said 3 star units or they are worthless..
I mean its not hard to get level 3 units to be honest, I've tried it multiple times and its pretty easy. Now I just shoot for late game comps and try to hit them earlier than everyone else. Seems to be the only reliable way to beat people who can 3 star 3-4 units.
: Tier 1 3 stars are kinda trash, they dominate the early, can swing the midgame and are useful late game but even the best tier 1s like Vayne and Kassadin aren't carrying comps late Tier 2 3 stars can compete with tier 4 2 stars usually. Its definitely a massive advantage. However, if you can only 3 star these units, and other people get high value 2 stars and fill their army with them, will you win? I think if you get multiple tier 2s to 3 stars, you've made a path to winning the whole game. If you can only make tier 1s at that level though, they're going to fall off late game. Tier 1s just do not compete with tier 4 or 5 at all once they're ranked up.
My issue is I am not making it that far, I try to econ and shoot to roll for the higher tier units, but I am so low on HP and they have so much gold from their winstreaks.
Heroboy10 (EUNE)
: Don't run for 3 stars units, make interest gold and don't use re-roll till level 7-8. Of course you need some rerols if your HP goes down fast. The idea is to increase level, buy and migrate to level 4-5 units. You will beat 3* low level units. They need luck to achieve 3* units and playing more games this tactic will decrease their rank level.
My main issue is being dead by level 6, i can't get my comp online before 3 or 4 gold units with 3 items just roll over me. The games that I am capable of getting to level 8 I can make it top 4 usually. Its just really hard to not die early on.
Comentários de Rioters
: They did lower his ults damage, both the base and % damage.
They barely lowered its damage, 10% of missing HP and 75 base damage, that is all they reduced it by. That is nothing since it was converted into True Damage so resistances no longer lower the damage. They needed to lower it much more so he actually has to stay in a fight, he barely has to trade with you before you are in execute range. His E is nothing if you have range or mobility or hard CC or if you can out-sustain it, his R is what makes him so oppressive because you are dead at 40% HP.
: Garen mini rework in current form, is a failure.
Honestly I think making his Ult deal true damage without lowering its damage was a mistake, there is no setup required for it like other executes and it is difficult to dodge it because it has bizarre range. I mean with Flash+Ignite even most Ranged champions can't poke him safely because they are generally too squishy and at risk of being insta-killed. It can be difficult to even farm if you have no hard CC to stop him from running at you. A lot of people complain about his E, but I don't mind his E at all, just run out of it and go back in when its down. Its his ult + ignite killing me at half life that is bothering me. Due to his MS you have to flash his flash or you are silenced then he deals 1600 damage with his spin almost instantly and then boom %hp true damage Ult every 60 seconds. Every time I go up against Garen the only reason I will die is because he can kill me with Flash Q ignite Ult at around 40-45% HP, its annoying to play around someone capable of doing that because if you don't keep up the pressure on him his Passive heals him to almost full. Although really the thing that bothers me most is Junglers not pressuring him... he is so easy to gank but for some reason they sit in the jungle watching him dive me over and over again and do nothing. Every. Single. Game.... I never get any jungle pressure against him. He has to be hyper aggressive and pushing the lane or he gets outscaled by almost every other champion. He is designed around being a strong laner, you need to pressure him or your Top laner is going to have a rough time. Even his counters don't necessarily win lane against him, they just out scale him late game, you need to help them make it there.
Sydney26 (EUW)
: If u were Riot what would u have done for Preseason ???
since season 8? lol game has been going downhill longer than that bud. Personally if I had to give some bullet points for Riot to check off, I'd say lowering damage is at the top because dying in less than a second isn't very fun nor is it strategic. Plus look at Worlds, its fucking boring... one team gets a minor lead and just steamrolls, makes a pro team look like a team of silvers trying to fight back against impossible to beat champions. Nerf problem champions like Pyke and Yuumi, no reason for them to be so overpowered. Nerf all the problem champions and then slowly build them back up, don't leave them in this extremely broken state for so long. If you can't balance them then you made a serious mistake releasing them. Less RNG with Dragons, since they are so much more impactful now the RNG needs to be toned down or at least more clarity. Keep the changes because I do think the elemental map thing could be fun once we get used to it, i just don't like the RNG factor. Dragons Souls are all terrible, remove them all and just keep the map shifting thing. Elder Dragon buff is stupid, remove it. Don't give Top and Mid more XP, you are just going to turn Bot lane into more of a fiesta than it already is. Top side jungle should be more open, more pathways through it so its easy for a Top laner to roam around. If mid lane is going to be able to influence all three lanes, Top lane should be able to influence the Junglers. Top lane should be able to pressure enemy Junglers and come to the aid of their Jungler faster if need be. Keystones are terrible, runes reforged is terrible. Start dialing back Runes influence on the game, they have become a key component in the damage spike this game has seen over the years. The more champions rely on these Runes the more balance problems arise. They break certain champions, and some don't have a good Keystone to take and thus fall behind others in their class. Its just all around a bad system, time to do away with it and introduce something less impactful but still useful and customizable for your match-ups. Just simple stat increases will do fine, may be boring but no one every complained about the old system. Crit needs a rework, its pretty stupid to lose a fight because the enemy got a lucky crit and did 3/4ths of your health. You should always be aware how much damage your opponents and your own champion are capable of doing. Champions like Yasuo and Tryndamere shouldn't have Crit in their kits at all. Take too much of their power budget and make them near impossible to fully balance. Finally Tank Itemization needs work. Tanks shouldn't have to deal damage to feel useful, champions like Poppy and Zac make it very hard to buff tank items as they are really hard to kill and dish out a shit ton of damage. Just give Tanks more options that benefit them the more they build Tank. Make them feel actually useful, like the gold they spent on their items isn't completely overshadowed by a carry building 2 items. Revamp scaling tank items, add some new ones. The game needs more MR items in general, not just for Tanks, so add in some options there as well.
Trogmar (NA)
: Champions for a bad top laner?
Top lane is a bit unique in that all you really have to do is not feed your laner and not let them roam for free. Whoever picks first is most likely going to get counter picked, so its not so much who you should play but who you can't play against. Garen is always a solid simple champion, very strong right now and is going to receive a nerf soon but his playstyle remains the same and he is very easy to play. Teemo is simple if you know how to play him but he has some rough match-ups. Illaoi is easy and doesn't have many bad match-ups. Morde can have a rough early game, but almost always comes back hard mid to late. Darius is easy and will always be an asset in teamfights with his ult resets. Kayle is easy, just take Klepto and build attack speed build then 1v9 late game. If you are a mage player most likely your mage of choice will not only succeed in Top lane, but dominate it as well. Mages are running shit up there right now and its annoying. So if you play Vlad, Swain, Ryze, Viktor, Malzahar, Lissandra, Cass, etc. you will be fine in top lane. Hell depending on the match-up you can even take assassins up there and do just fine. Personally I wouldn't play a Tank in top lane right now, Mages and Juggernauts both tend to shit all over Tanks so you definitely don't want to pick a Tank. If you are comfortable with Fighters like Irelia, Fiora, or Jax they are super strong and even in bad match-ups are useful depending on how good you are. If all else fails, just pick Tryndamere and split push all game.
: Fiddlesticks point-and-click fear is good and deserves to stay, here's why:
There are better ways to implement low counterplay CC without them being a point click no counterplay ability. I understand the sentiment, but Fiddlesticks Fear needs to go. You mention Pantheon, but A) he is a problem champion due to his high damage and surviveability, but lets say you nerf that then B) He is a melee champion that puts himself in danger by jumping in for point click stun. Fiddles is a ranged champion with high damage potential at range outside of your ability to react to it. If Fiddlesticks was Melee, it would make more sense for him to keep a point click CC ability, but as a Ranged champion it offers him too much safety and power. The thing about Fiddles Fear is while it may shut down mobile champions, it devastates immobile champions who can't escape him before he can Fear them or after assuming they are still alive. Perhaps if instead of a Fear he had a "Grounded" mechanic that then turns into a Fear through certain actions. Anything that hurts Mobile champions is 10x worse for Immobile champions with the exception of the Grounded mechanic. The only reason Fiddles isn't a major problem is because he is one dimensional, you know what he is going to do and its easy to plan around it. They are probably changing that, so him keeping his point click Fear is potentially dangerous for his balance.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iK9j2oBA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-17T04:46:54.433+0000) > > its because Bot lane is almost always a fiesta. Mid and Jungler are always bot lane 24/7 and it just turns into 8 people bot lane gang bang while Top lane is of course off in their own little world doing nothing. With how far behind Bot lane is going to be, now Top lane will be joining in because you can't risk your team losing the fight since Mid will be 3-4 levels higher than your Bot lane. An early double kill for either team is going to snowball that lane and possibly the rest of the game. Its just going to be 10 people in a lane off TP cooldown to prevent your bot lane from being double killed. You want to know why everyone ganking is for bot lane? Because BOT LANE is practically 65% of the deciding factor of winning the game because of ADC bull crap damage that's why mid and jungler come's bot. ADC has outrages bull damage and what the hell you are 3-4 level behind a mid/top lane? That has never happen unless you actually not farm and let them take your cs.
I never said they were weak, I was explaining why Bot lane will be food for Top/Mid next season. And ADC's are out of fashion brother, Mages and Assassins are king right now. Even in Bot lane. Also you don't gank bottom to shut down the ADC, you do it because you are a higher level and they are 2 potential kills. 2 kills can snowball a game, has nothing to do with shutting down the ADC. The 3-4 levels behind is referring to the preseason changes, Top and Mid will get boosted XP and Bot lane will get reduced XP or something like that. You are already 2-3 levels behind the solo laners, this is going to push it to around 3 levels higher. If you are behind you can easily be behind 4 levels with these new changes. Weaker Bot lane = easier kills. So if one team goes down to start that snowball, the other team is going to join to save them. It will be even more of a fiesta than it already is.
: I don't get how you say bot lane is free food when they are doing the eating. ADC out damage top/life steal/critical damage/attack speed/mobility where as top has to burst the bot lane down (ADC) to ensure they win. I never understand why Bot laners are the one complaining when they are the one doing the most damage.The damage you complain about also transfer to ADC not just top.
its because Bot lane is almost always a fiesta. Mid and Jungler are always bot lane 24/7 and it just turns into 8 people bot lane gang bang while Top lane is of course off in their own little world doing nothing. With how far behind Bot lane is going to be, now Top lane will be joining in because you can't risk your team losing the fight since Mid will be 3-4 levels higher than your Bot lane. An early double kill for either team is going to snowball that lane and possibly the rest of the game. Its just going to be 10 people in a lane off TP cooldown to prevent your bot lane from being double killed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y1xWA4Re,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:22:25.637+0000) > > You want post some proof of this? This game isn't in your match history so I am guessing its on an alternate account. Helps to understand how it happened if we can see it happen. I can post a screenshot right before and after my execution from replay, but they changed the way you post pictures. I guess I can put it on my google account and share it from there.
im pretty sure if we have the match we can just look at the replay
: Nerf Garen R
You want post some proof of this? This game isn't in your match history so I am guessing its on an alternate account. Helps to understand how it happened if we can see it happen.
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
New dragon buffs are pretty cool, I like it. Dragon Souls are not cool and I don't like them. Im calling it now, they are going to be OP the entire season or you are going to end up removing them. Elder Dragon buff is a free win mechanic to end games faster, nothing fair about it. Lane changes are cool I like them, adds some variance to the lanes. Support changes I actually like, I hate Coin so good riddance. XP changes are going to make early junglers better, Mid roams will be even more impactful than they already are, and bot lane will be even more of a useless fiesta. Lethality is a cancer mechanic, you should really rework it. Edge of Night is a stupid item, it removes counterplay from assassins and makes it so you can't peel them. Now you are removing the only skill aspect of it? Sanguine blade is going to make Jax and Tryndamere even worse, please do not release that item without nerfing them. Good bye Spear of Shojin! You will not be missed. Klepto needs to be reworked if you want it to be viable without being OP. EDIT: We complained about too much damage all season, and here you are adding more and more and more of it. You are turning the game boring. Now either no one is going to do anything out of fear of insta-dying or losing a dragon soul, or one team is just going to walk through the map to the other nexus with no way to stop them. Riot less damage = more strategy. More damage = doing nothing out of fear of dying and losing control on the map
JRobin31 (NA)
: RITO: Garen is being played at Worlds. Success! Players: ... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
The Garen being played at Worlds isnt even the current Garen... its before this latest change. So I doubt Riot is celebrating their "rework" of him being in Worlds because they would know that.
: Revert Garen
Old Garen was weak outside of bronze-silver elo. Actually not just weak, he was totally useless, most people know what spacing is and that pretty much negated anything Old Garen could do. The Villain mechanic was the worst thing they did to him and it caused him to be incredibly overpowered and then incredibly useless again because he needed to be nerfed. This Garen is nothing, yea he needs some fine tuning (lower early E damage and his Ult does too much true damage), but other than that he isn't even a problem. He gets countered by a bunch of meta top laners and is super susceptible to ganks, if he can't leave laning phase with a lead he is useless for the rest of the game. Learn spacing, learn how to kite, learn how to play against him, DONT STAND IN HIS E AND TRY TO TRADE WITH HIM. He is simple which makes him strong, but it also makes his counterplay simple and easy. There is a reason why majority of the complaining about Garen is coming from Low Elo players, they don't know how to lane or trade or kite or how to control a wave. Yea he has above 50% winrate in Plat and above, buts its falling pretty consistently and he hard counters certain champions and is fairly new still.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: I'd trade a Garen nerf for a Jax nerf anytime
{{champion:122}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:39}} people complaining about Garen when these abominations are running around Top lane... Riven and Irelia are the only ones on that list that Garen can actually easily deal with. Jax and Kayle put a timer on the game, once they hit their powerspike the lane is over they win. Its up to your team to end the game before then or they 1v9. Garen needs minor nerfs, those champions need to be gutted.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5tszqyVd,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-10-14T19:15:07.081+0000) > > Running at 700 MS for 2 seconds vs having a blink or dash. One of those is better than the other and doesn't require items and is on a smaller CD. There's solid movement speed even without everything being up. Building only half these mobility items, I can achieve >550 constant or near-constant movement speed on several champions that aren't Janna (Nidalee, Qiyana, Nami...) and that's quite a lot of speed.
That isn't turning an immobile champ into a mobile champ though. Movement Speed is one of the weakest forms of Mobility, and you have to rely on items to obtain high enough MS for it to actually make a considerable difference. Even then, mobile champions can also build these items (you named 2) which further widens the gap between immobile and mobile champions. Movement speed has its uses but it doesn't threaten Mobile champions until it reaches speeds like Hecarim and Rammus can reach, even then hard CC counters MS where Blinks, Jumps/Dashes, and teleports can be used to negate or weaken hard CC.
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5tszqyVd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-14T01:13:25.131+0000) > > if your mobility is item gated then your champion isn't mobile. The point trying to be made here is that any champion can effectively become "mobile", and thus that the items need to be retuned. If you can completely negate the one glaring weakness your champion has through items, thereby making him impossible to counterplay without hard CC, something is wrong.
Running at 700 MS for 2 seconds vs having a blink or dash. One of those is better than the other and doesn't require items and is on a smaller CD.
Kabraxis (NA)
: No you really didn't. You took a few minutes to say what was on your mind without thinking anything through.
No you just made an incorrect assumption about what I said because you didn't think beyond "JUDGE SOLO IN TEAM GAME?!??! NOOOOOO!!!!". If you took more than a couple seconds to just think it through, it isn't very complicated or far-fetched. You take an individuals personal performance, see that they are doing way better than everyone else in their ELO in every game and say "hmm this person is way better than everyone in every game regardless of winning or losing, maybe they are a smurf I am going to rank them up faster and see if they continue to perform at this level" then after a few games "ok they are indeed a smurf time to jump them up in rank much faster than normal" and it will continue doing that until it they are at the elo they belong. It would do the opposite for people who are too high ranked, like they are performing worse than everyone else consistently so they need to be dropped faster than normal. This system would be separate from the normal ranking system which is based on Winning and Losing. This one is based on individual performance and has no effect on LP unless it determines someone as a Smurf or someone who needs to be lower ranked. Obviously this is a serious over-simplification to help get my point across, hopefully i didn't use too many words for you.
Kabraxis (NA)
: Judge you solo...in a TEAM game...unless you mean taking their tier/ranking system with S+ to whatever- and even then that would be a horrible system too. There's almost nothing that can be done about smurf accounts.
i literally just described a way...
Saezio (EUNE)
: Yeah being able to instaproc conq didn't change him much. Play him 10 games with anothe keystone then 10 games with conq and see what changed.
He is stronger in lane now and his build is different, but his playstyle and teamfight is the same. He is more likely to win lane now which is nice since he has a longer list of bad match-ups than good ones.
: Garen is too OverPowered
What? This is ridiculous, Garen didn't change enough to make him OP. He still has the same weaknesses the only difference now is his laning phase. The only reason he saw a sudden spike in winrate is because his laning phase and match-ups changed, but he is falling back down because its a minor change. They basically went from E doing basically nothing to E being his main source of damage again like it used to be. He still builds roughly the same build but now he has access to more damage items instead of being forced into the same juggernaut build. You all complain about Garen being slightly stronger, but Darius is way worse if you don't take him out first he can win a teamfight by himself. Garen can't do that, not unless he is very ahead. Pick a champion that can out sustain him, I know for a fact Mordekaiser can outsustain his E damage with Passive + W and deals more damage than him. Fiora seems like a bad match up for him still, Irelia and Jax don't seem very fun to fight late game. Any ranged champion still shits on him. His match-up with Darius changes now that his R is true damage and he is back to sustained damage, I haven't done this match up yet though. Aatrox if he can land the Q consistently wins this match up. Teemo is always a thorn in Garen's side, depends on how good the Teemo is though. Kayle... hate this match up personally. Garen is still simple and easy to deal with, easy to gank, easy to kite, easy to CC.
: People in free nations are entitled to their own opinion. They are NOT, however, entitled to any form of "social protection" from the alternate opinions of others. In other words, remove the phrase "Just my opinion" from your life, because we ALL have opinions not just you. Expecting to give your own opinion with zero risk of fallout from others who have the exact same inalienable right is absurd.
First the downvote and upvote aren't for liking or disliking an opinion, they are for correct/relevant or incorrect/irrelevant comments. Second people are changing the subject and using that to disagree with me. I don't care if people disagree with me but don't say im wrong because the client is buggy and doesn't work... Thats not what I was talking about, that isn't even what the original post was about. I was talking about the appearance, because thats what the original post was about.... So why are people commenting how its buggy or how Riot has lost its grasp on what the playerbase wants and shit totally unrelated to my opinion on its appearance. Just say "i think the white is too plain so I disagree" don't bring unrelated shit into it and then tell me how wrong and out of touch i am.
: You see how you're getting YOUR personal preference but the MAJORITY of us hate it? Yeah, that's the problem. Stop being blinded by the fact that YOU aren't affected. Obviously the development team agrees with you. That's why you're getting so much heat in the comments right now, because they have no idea what the majority of us want and are completely oblivious to this fact. EXACTLY like you. You are a great example of the kind of people who are developing this game right now.
Dude you clearly don't understand how opinions work. Just because more people dislike something, that doesn't make the people who liked it wrong. Also I'd like some data proving that majority of people dislike it, the boards hate anything that is different but they don't represent the majority of players. I'm not affected at all wtf are you talking about? I don't care about the client in the slightest. It doesn't work for you? Well the other client barely worked as well, and guess what? When they switched from the first client to the second client they had almost the same exact issues. So why are you surprised the third client is also not working? Maybe try waiting for them to fix it before you start the bitching. If you don't like the client, thats fine its your opinion, but don't sit there and judge me for my opinion just because its different. Again back up the majority claim with proof and sources or stop saying it.
: This is fair but is off topic. That's not what this post is about nor the original reply from Stephenizgod. The client itself is buggy, it always has been, new bugs appear on it all the time and never really get solved. However we are discussing the design and art assets for the new login screen which is a separate issue.
Yea im surprised that people took my comment and started arguing with me about how its performing. The original post is about its appearance, so thats what I commented on. Yea its buggy and shit, but so was the "old" client the first time they switched lol its nothing new. It will be dealt with soon, its only been a few days.
Shengu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jqpTRFYi,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-10T19:30:39.691+0000) > > I actually like it tbh, its simple and white and could use some color but i think it looks clean and i like clean. Just my opinion though. _Why are you booing me i'm right_ But fr don't downvote for an opinion, i like it too fam
at the end of the day its just the client, has 0 impact on gameplay and thats all i care about. I know its super buggy right now, but when they switched the Client the first time it was buggy for a long time and they never fully fixed it. I am not surprised they are running into the same problem again, its Riot after all. I liked all the clients appearances in different ways personally, but it was never important to me.
: The house builder left out the fact that they used sub par materials and cut corners on the modern minimalist house and while its looks nice now will literally fall apart after even a bit of normal usage.
Well the Old Client was broken as fuck too so your metaphor still doesn't work here. Their solution was to make a new one instead of fix the old one, honestly it doesn't matter to me too much. League is about the game, not the client and appearance, i don't give two shits about what the client looks like I want them to fix the god damn balance and matchmaking. Not sure why my opinion purely on its appearance caused so much controversy but again it doesn't really matter to me.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-10T22:28:45.455+0000) > > Isn't "black-face" only when portraying another race? No, it's when you are portraying black people specifically in a negative light by doing a caricature that it supposed to be showcasing old school racist like themes for them, ie big lips, bulging eyes, stupidity. The fact that if you literally can't tell that she is a chick when she is in a full on cosplay showcasing that she isn't doing it to be racist, she is doing it to cosplay Pyke and outrage SJW culture of mostly white people likely getting offended who look to get upset at things are getting pissy.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Efcwx1jE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-10-10T22:35:13.248+0000) > > No, it's when you are portraying black people specifically in a negative light by doing a caricature that it supposed to be showcasing old school racist like themes for them, ie big lips, bulging eyes, stupidity. > > The fact that if you literally can't tell that she is a chick when she is in a full on cosplay showcasing that she isn't doing it to be racist, she is doing it to cosplay Pyke and outrage SJW culture of mostly white people likely getting offended who look to get upset at things are getting pissy. Well its not specifically black people anymore, but that was my point just wasn't sure how to word it without people misunderstanding my position. I don't understand how anyone could be mad at a cosplayer unless it was intentionally offensive, which it obviously wasn't. As a white person, those kind of white people annoy the fuck out of me. You aren't "woke" you are just an asshole, you don't need to be outraged for other people...
Exibir mais

Stephenizgod

Nível 91 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão